Fantasy ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY

ANUSHKA SHETTY #1

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7ay6rhdxxawwogkc4o0c84wg8_640.gif

Anushka Shetty one of the top heroine in South India when she was acting she became very famous by her looks, and her acting but friends used to love her bye have body body she have big boobs and big ass when Anushka enters the shooting set all the Crew members eyes would be on her. Everyones dream to fuck her once in their lifetime. She have a good physic big boobs and big ass too....

One day a new director Manish who visited Anushka's house to tell the story of his new movie and he explained each and every scene so expressively that Anushka too liked it.

And very next day she signed the the movie and got her cheque...

The shooting has to start from start from next week in the Ooty so she went to beauty parlour to get her beauty beauty double and while returning she went for some shopping in a mall mall.
When she got down from the car and enter the mall everybody there started to shout shout Anushka.... Anushka... Anushka... sweaty... selfie ma'am .....selfie autograph please.......

She was so happy happy e seeing her fan following... she was with her with her driver and there were no were no other securities for her excluding Mall security once she had fulfilled of thems Request and wish by giving selfish and autograph she wanted to move from there and enter enter the shop but if you boys team who were watching all this planned to use this as the opportunity to touch her..

They plan to to touch her in between the crowd and Moved towards her. When they pushed in between the crowd the other people also more forward and they were there to there to to fall on on Anushka and suddenly ha driver Venkat game between and control the situation he push the crowd back and covered Anushka with his hands without touching her he made arm arm circle around her and wispered in her ears mam please enter the shop the crowd is here and they may fall on us or molest u.. Anushka thought of it it and looked around the crowd was really huge and she thought Venkatesh right and started to move.

The guys gang gang whose intention was to molest her came to the front of the crowd and they try to fall on her and one of them touched Anushka's hand and she was shocked and Venkat notice it, and he hold the boy's hand and trown it other side. When they saw Venkat he is busy with other guy the other one one from other side touched Anushka butt and she was was terrified and looked around but she could not identified who did that that and she'll looked at Venkat very unknowingly when Venkat saw her her face by her eyes expression you got to know know something is wrong again he covered her with his arm and whispered again mam the crowd is out of is out of control it is better to return home we can do shop in in shop in some other time Anushka agreed to him and she moved with him..

so how ever they turned and mode towards the main door.. but the crowd still wanted to you see have have and wish her her and due to heavy crowd this letter to fall on each other and some people pushed Venkat from behind and he fall on Anushka and he immediately said I am am sorry ma'am but she never mind that mind that, but the crowd pushed him again and again and this time time when he fall on Anushka as back back the crowd blocked him from behind and he could not more back his face was in her hair is abs was was around her and his dick was touching her butt and the crowd crowd was pushing him tightly from behind...

This was more enough for Venkat to get instant hard he thought in his mind it's wrong but he could not could not fight with his feeling and body.....
Venkat got instant hard and his dick was touching anushkas butt.. suddenly Anushka thought again someone is touching her and she looked back to see who is that... and she was surprised because venkat was fall on her back and his face was hided in her hair.. then she got a clear idea what is poking on her butt...

However they moved near near parking and Venkat open the back door and Anushka entered the car and Venkat Moved to the front seat.. send very soon soon he took a a towel which was there on the seat, and covered it on his his on his thighs.. and Anushka notice date and smiled in in her mind because she know why is covering and she to know that it was not His fault...

Venkat didnt noticed it and started the car and within few minutes they reached home....​

After coming home she directly went to her bedroom throwed her bag bag on her bed and went to to bathroom which is attached to her bedroom she was so tired and full sweety she wanted to to take a quick shower she started taking off her clothes and now she is only in her bra and panty..

She look at at her face in the mirror she was coming back from the parlour and her beauty looked double and she smiled smiled at herself looking at her self in the mirror and slowly she thought of what happened in the mall when her driver Venkat fall on on her and got instant hard inside his pant Anushka thought of it and also how did he tried to to hide is erection by covering in the car she again smiled and deep inside her mind she heard a sound
how big he is...???
She know he is her Driver and his erection was just an accident... and he dont have any other intention.. but still the images of his touch had not gone from her mind..

She just lost herself and removed her bra and panty.. now she was fully naked in the bathroom all alone infront of the mirror.. when she saw herself in the mirror.. she was surprised and fall in love wirh her self.. now she is proud of her self and thaught there is nothing wrong venkat got hard errection... how can he resist such a Beauty..

Then she went below shower and water started falling on her body.. she was fully tired and was very sweaty too.. when the warm water from the shower started falling on her body she felt relaxed and started sing a song..

then took a shampoo bottle and applied it on her hair and washed it nicely.. and she took a soap and applied on her palm and started washing her body... first she toched her boobs and pressed it gently applied soap there and then her tummy and thighs and leg and then she washed her pussy too..

when her fingers touched her pussy that felt heavenly.. all her stress got vanished and her sexual feeling got activated she havent masterbated but slightly touching herself down there and after some time she stopped it and continued to finish her bath..

After finishing her bath she came out only with her towel around her body covering her boobs and pussy.. she thaught however it was an attached bathroom and nobody will be there in her room.. but when she returned from the mall she directly went to her room to take bath she havent noticed there are guests in her house.. and in a hurry she even didnt locked her bedroom door..

When she came out of bathroom she saw her cousin brother Akhil sitting on her bed and waiting for her.. he herd sound of bathroom door and was looking at the same direction Anushka was Happy to see him after a long time and also shocked at the same time.. because she was only in her towel..
Akhil was surprised aswell to see her in that way.. but he liked it.. but he was not in the position to show his feeling and he suddenly closed his eyed and apologized her....

and told her get dressed and come to the drawing room i wl be waiting and ran out of the room closing the door..
This was more shocked like anything and thought in her mind what is going on today first it was fans falled on her.. then Venkat and now Akhil saw her like this she felt very confused and thaught how to look in to Akhils eyes..

And she went near door and locked it and quickly changed her self and she thought to do something so that Akhil will forget about this and before leaving the room she opened her cubbord and tookout some gift boxes which she had recived from the fans and friends and selected a brand new PSP game.

and went to drawing room to meet Akhil.. and she thaught if she present this PSP to Akhil.. he will be busy playing with it and will forget what he saw Today.. and moved towards the Drawing room.​

Anushaka came to Drawing room where Akhil, his Mother (Anushka's Aunt) and Anushka's Mother were sitting and chatting.. Anushka Greeted her Aunt and hugged her and started Chatting with them.. and then she got to know the reason why she and Akhil came here.. next day there is a Wedding of their Relative and whole family had planned to attend ..

( Ramya Krishnan as anushka's Aunt)

Anushka was not in the mood to to visit their
so she said I'm not interested to Attend the function i want to take rest because from next week my new Movie shooting starts and i need to look fresh however their plan for a wedding was of 3 days..

when Akhil heard this he said '' 3 days... mom but u dint told me that earlier.. i too not gonna attend a function for so long time.. and our Traditional family functions are so boring... i will stay here with Sweety (anushka's pet name).. U and Aunty can go".

Anushka too agreed for that how ever she had to stay Alone for 3 days.. she got a good company.. She convinced her Aunt ant she too agreed after several objections..

Anushka called Driver Venkat and informed that Her mother and Aunt will Attend a Family Function so u need to take them there.. so come tomorrow early morning... he said Okay and disconnected the call...

images

Anushka was so happy that she got some time with her loving Brother.. she met him after a long time.. and she gifted the PSP game to him... Akhil was happy too... the situation has changed now everyone are laughing, enjoying both Anushka - Akhil forgot what had happened in her Room for that movement...

They had a dinner Together and Both the ladies cleaned the kitchen.. washed the dishes and wished both the kids and went to sleep because they need to wakeup early in the morning... Anushka and Akhil were watching movie.. and after some time she looked at wall clock the Time was 2:10am she said '' Akhil its already too late I'm going to sleep.. i think u too should go to bed " ... Akhil said ''i will sleep after some time".. then she wished him Good night and went to her room and fall a sleep.....

Next day at around 6:00am she woke up suddenly she herd sound of door knocking..
She opened the door and it was her Aunt she wished Anushka.. and informed we are leaving now.. please Take care of Akhil and if he bothers u u can scold him or U can Call me...while speaking they reached Downstairs and Anushka said dont worry i will be here and hugged her Aunt and wished.. And Anushka's mom came from sacrarium after her prayers she hugged Anushka and wished her Anushka came out and saw Venkat was already there and was wiping the car..
When he saw her she smiled at him and he too smiled and wished her and asked "ohh.. so you are not coming with us.."
And she said "No.. I'm not coming only my mom and Aunt are going" and they all wished her and got in to car and Venkat started the car and they waved hands saying bye...bye. and they moved..

images

Anushka went inside house and closed the door and thought to wakeup Akhil.. and before that she went to kitchen to see did her Mom prepared something or not... There was only boiled hot milk was there and she thought she will prepare Akhils favorite Maggie for the Breakfast..

She went to Bathroom she fresh her self and took a quick Bath and dressed up.. and went straight to Akhil's Room and pushed the door, it was not locked from inside so she went inside.. Akhil was still sleeping she shake his shoulder to wake him up.. then she pulled the bed sheet from his body and the he slowly woke up..
She wished him and said Mom and Aunt already left and now only we are left in the house.. i am Going to cook your favorite Maggie for the Breakfast.. so go to bathroom fresh up your self.. and she came to kitchen ...

images

She Prepared Maggie and she called Akhil from the Kitchen but No response came from him so she thought he again fell a sleep so she took the Maggie in the bowl for Both of them and two glasses of Orange juice and went to his room..

When She entered the room he was not there.. so she guessed maybe he is still in the bathroom and thought to go out he will come once he is done and she turned to return and at the same time Akhil came through the door, stark naked!
She couldn't help .. Anushka was Totally Shocked and she saw his dick... it was Huge she thought in her mind and immediately she looked anywhere else...
shower%2B1.gif

"Oh shit, sorry Sweety. I thought you were downstairs." He apologised, but was very slow to cover up his privates with a shirt.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f465a6d4751546b4e634f424e41673d3d2d3536323734393438392e3135323635323433633561613334366538333432313232393233342e676966

"I'm so sorry Akhil..I brought Breakfast for both of us." Anushka panicked thinking, what if he thought I was there on purpose? Yes I knew he had been in the shower, but he always got dressed in the bathroom after.

6a1b3fa2ef5b3b1f1642cb154d98fbf8.jpg

Akhil came near her, feeling closer than was necessary but that was probably just me feeling very awkward in the situation. Anushka picked up the aroma of the shower gel he had just used and scrambled out of the room. but she could not stop thinking about their encounter. Even worse, she couldn't get the image of her Brothers penis out of her head! Guilt washed over her every time it entered her head. That brief glimpse she had, stuck frozen in her mind.

images

All afternoon she thought about it. Worse still, she felt herself getting wet! She felt so ashamed. What sort of sister gets wet over seeing her Brother's cock?!

Anushka was feeling all wet down there and she Thought she hadn't even masturbated in weeks. That must have been it. She just needed it anyway, so it was only natural that seeing a penis would make her mind go there. Even if it was her Brothers. She couldn't help but feel awkward every time she saw him that afternoon.
images

He seemed pretty normal, but every time she looked at him, all she could see was the image of his cock..his big cock! She was furious at herself. How could she think of her Brother like that? What a disgusting sister!

He wen out to meet a friend somewhere and she even considered masturbating to get it out of her system. She couldn't do it having thought about his cock. And she thought just forget about it...​

Later that evening, They sat down to eat dinner together. She was still distracted by the thought of his huge Dick . Anushka sat there contemplating what a horrible day It was. She unusually drank two glasses of wine, hoping it would help. It didn't. Akhil complimented her cooking, which had become pretty rare so she was pleased.

images

He suggested watching tv and Anushka agreed, hoping something deep could get her mind out of the gutter.

Akhil told her of a tv series that his friends said was great, Game of thrones. She thought she had heard of it but it sounded in depth and just what she needed. He set it up on Netflix and she laid out on the sofa. Unusually, Akhil wanted to lay with her, complaining it was cold. He squeezed by her side and pretty much rested his head on her shoulder.

Normally, she would have really appreciated the closeness but with her mind in the dark depths it had been in, it really wasn't what she wanted. They settled down to watch the show and Anushka was soon given a shock. One of the earliest scenes was of a brother and sister fucking!

ba68505864f14f8fb9332ecc7fbfea80.gif

Normally during film sex scenes, she would leave them to play as it felt less awkward than acknowledging it by fast forwarding. But they were really going at it. Anushka was struggling with the idea of reaching for the remote when she noticed the tent in his sweatpants. No sooner had her eyes become fixated on that, he shifted his head until it was partly rested on the side of her boob! Anushka was panicked as she realised her nipples were hard. Was that because of the show or because of Akhil's bulge?! she looked again. Fuck, it was big.

tenor.gif

"Sorry Sweety, I had no idea this was in the show. Crazy huh?" Akhil spoke up, not doing anything to hide his erection.

"Uhh...yes....its alright." That was all Anushka could stammer out in response. Akhil seemed to be rather less awkward than Anushka was.

"I can't believe I've got a boner over incest." Akhil said, as if it was the most ordinary thing like 'how are you?'.

"Akhil!!" she was shocked at his openness, despite his boner being obvious anyway. His boner, which she couldn't stop staring at.

"Relax Sweety, I can see you're enjoying it too." He looked at her and then to the buds from her protruding nipples, just centimetres from his face.

"Well I ...erm." she was speechless. He had caught me out. She thaught in her mind and she was shameful.... and looked at Akhil...

"So Sweety you like incest then?" Akhil shifted his face until his cheek rested on her nipple, turning his whole body to the side, resulting in his hard Dick probing her leg through his sweatpants. "I can see you checking out my cock, Sweety. I saw how you looked at it earlier too." He rested his hand on her thigh as he spoke.

Anushka must have been red as a tomato as she opened her mouth but failed to respond. She didn't know what to say. She had never thought of incest before, it was so wrong. Yet he had caught her out looking at him. Was he coming onto me? He is my Brother???? She thought in her mind..!!!​

"Akhil.." she started, but she trailed off with a light moan as he rubbed his cheek over her nipple. It was so wrong, but she hadn't been touched like that in years. It wasn't her fault for moaning. His hand drifted further up her inner thigh. It felt so good. How could my own Brother's touch feel good to me? How sick was I? I had to stop him. Anushka thought in her mind

Telugu-Actress-Anushka-Shetty-Hot-Photos-Bold-Images-with-Co-Actor-2014-Pictures.jpg

"Akhil, no." she said the words, but questioned if she meant them at all when she didn't push his hand away when he squeezed her upper thigh gently.

"Shhhh Sweety. Let this happen. Let me make you feel good." Akhil sounded so certain. So sure that she would give in to him. He put his lips around her nipple through the material and pulled. Anushka moaned and she thought sure he knew that whatever she said from then on, She wasn't going to stop him. Anushka came to realise it by herself when she let him cup her mound over her leggings.

"Ohh my god." she moaned rather than resisted like she had intended. His hand pressed Anushka's wet panties over her clit and even just that felt so intense. But my Brother! I couldn't do that with him. she thought in her mind.
hqdefault.jpg

"Akhil, stop. You can't touch me there."
He didn't stop. He just moved to kiss her neck. His soft lips caressed the skin on her neck and sent shivers down her spine. Anushka bit her lip to stifle her whimpers as he rubbed his hand more firmly over her leggings.

Anushka was a hot mess and she liked it. she hated herself for it, but she wanted more. She needed more. He seemed to be an expert, circling her pussy perfectly. It felt like the first time someone had played with her pussy.

His tongue flicked at her ear lobe as he slipped his hand inside her leggings and inside her panties. Anushka squirmed as his fingers met her bare pussy. She was soaked, but it was so fucked up. Perhaps that was why she was so wet.

generated_14387479.gif

"Fuck, Sweety, you're so wet." Akhil whispered in her ear, reminding her again it was his incestuous touch making me feel better than she had in his lifetime.

"We shouldn't be doing this Akhil you are my Brother." She uttered between her moans. It was more of a statement than a request to stop. It was an acceptance, that despite how wrong it was, She no longer cared.

"That's what makes it so fucking hot." Akhil looked Anushka in the eyes and then their lips met. She don't know what overcame her. Maybe the two and a half glasses of wine or maybe the fact she hadn't been touched in so long. Probably the passion of his kiss, which she fully devoted to.

images

tumblr_oshz94ubRF1tlqk9xo1_r1_500.gif

Their mouths combined as their heads twisted this way and that, quickly playing with each other's tongues. She humped back against his hand. He sensed that she was about to cum and pulled out of the kiss. "Cum for me, Sweety. I really love you"..

His words shouldn't have tipped her into orgasm haven, but they did. Her arms failed as her hips went with his hand. She gripped the edge of the sofa as he continued to tease her sensitive clit.

The scent of her pussy hung in the air. "You look so sexy when you cum, Sweety." Anushka heard him and opened her eyes to see his proud face gleaming back at her. Akhils hand had seemed experienced beyond his years. She squirted heavenly...

images

Her brain told her to stop. That she would regret her actions after. But her body begged for more. It all clicked in her head. Anushka seeing him naked was deliberate.

The way he lingered before covering, the moment he shuffled past overly close, and the show he had picked for us to watch. It had all been deliberate. She had fallen for it. Hard. But it didn't matter anymore. She craved her Brother too.

tumblr_opfemfYaaM1usdroto3_400.gif

Anushka sat up to kiss him again, letting herself go. She wanted all of him, so her hand reached down and gripped his pole. It was so solid. Anushka could only touch it through his sweatpants for seconds before she needed them off. Anushka yanked them down and Akhils long dick sprung up eagerly. Now Akhil standed Proudly because of size of his poll.. Anushka was amazed by the view...

She had a flashback to her school days when she had experienced such a sight many times. Few were so taboo though. And few were so big. Akhil smirked at her when she looked up at him. He knew it was impressive. He began to understand why the girls all went for him. Anushka pulled his shirt over his head and kissed him hard.
images

She paused for a moment and pulled her top over her head. Her tits bulged in her bra and she smirked as he stared in awe of her cleavage.

images

She worked her hands over his cock, spreading his pre cum over the head. He groaned near her mouth, She knew what he wants... so she Kissed his Dick head and gave a gentle stock "ahh... yes..Sweety..." Akhil moaned... and slowly increased the speed.. Akhil was in heaven..

Sexy%2Bnipple%2BAnushka%2BShetty%2Bhand%2Bjob%2Bnude%2Bcock%2Btopless%2Bactress%2Bphoto.jpg

he started moaning loudly "Yes Sweety... my darling do it Harder... yeah.. c'mon... c'mon... Sweety.. yeah.... " that made Anushka Crazy and she suddenly took his Dick in her mouth...and gave him a Best Blowjob of his life...

Untitled-1.jpg

after sometime he shouted again loudly..
"Ohh... yes... Sweety. Iam gonna Cum... i wanna cum in your mouth.. " and immediately he hold hear head tightly from behind and he came deep in her mouth... he came for nearly 2-3 min and he removed his dick from her mouth she choked and some of his cum fall from her mouth and landed on her boobs...

Anushka%2BShetty%2Bhandjob%2Bnude%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2Bher%2Bbusty%2Bboobs%2Bopen%2Btop.jpg

This turned on Anushka even further. She had to have him inside her pussy. Anushka stood up to hurriedly pull off her leggings. Her heart pounded relentlessly as she made the wildest decision of her life. She climbed over Akhil's lap and straddled his cock. She probed her soaking entrance with the tip and listened to the sensual groan from Akhil's lips.

Anushka%2BShetty%2Bnude%2Bsex%2Bpicture.jpg

She sat down on his cock, releasing a cry as she did so. A cry of pleasure, of pressure being released. Also a cry of the absolute shock of what she was doing. She bobbed up and down, fucking the first few inches into her. With her arms around his neck, Akhil stood up carrying Anushka and started fucking her.. in that position....

Anushka was flaunting her tits in his face with every bounce. She was soon taking most of his incredible length. His cock didn't have great girth, but it really reached the depths of her pussy. She built up a rhythm, moaning and writhing in his lap as her pussy got properly fucked for the first time in so many years.

"Fuck Sweety, you feel so good."

Anushka could only moan back in response, so she kissed him with lust. She twerked hard over his cock and she felt Akhil thrusting back against her ass. He wanted every inch inside her. He played with her freed breasts, hands grabbing her globes and rubbing her big nipples.

"Your tits are incredible, Sweety."

Anushka felt his mouth wrap around her nipple as he fondled the other in his hand. She was about to ready to cum on his cock after only a minute or two of him inside her. It was the fact he was my Brother, coupled with the fact she hadn't had a real cock in years. She bounced on his shaft with all the eagerness she had in her school days.​

"Akhil your lovely sister Sweety loves your cock. Ohhh god, Sweety's about to cum on your big cock.... when did you Grownup so big...you used to take bath with me when you were a kid and your dick was so small and tiny... i cant belive you are the same ...ohh... ahhh.. That now Fucking your Big Sisters lovely wet pussy......ahh.. ahh.. ohhh...ohh....
I dont care you are my brother i loved it... Fuck me harder .... ahhh.. "

Anushka.gif

She don't know what came over her. She didn't even think about saying it. It just came out. One taste of her Brother inside her and she was becoming an incest slut for him. She heard him groan at her naughty words and it was too much. She sat down on him, squirming to get him as deep as possible. Her body shook in climax and she made so much noise that she didn't even hear the start of Akhil's response.

"Sexy when you cum, Sweety. I'm fucking you properly now. I need to." Akhil said...

She was still coming down from the high of cumming on her brother's cock when he lifted her up, still inside her, and dropped her down on the couch in missionary. He took her by surprise with the swift move and wasted no time beginning to ram her pussy. Her tits jiggled up and down with the strength of his thrusts and she watched the fire in Akhil's eyes as he stared at them. He forced a moan from her lungs with every thrust and he was soon fucking her like a maniac.

anushka-shetty-nude-and-fucked-6.gif

"Fuck...Akhil..ahh... yes... yes.. oh..god.. I....love...your...big..cock...fucking...me.
don't stop..baby.... do it... fuck.. me.. harder... Brother...i... love.. u... and i want you to fuck me deep and hard inside... c'mon Brother Ram ur big cock in to your sister... ahhh... ahhh.. "

Aushka could only talk between her gasps, still unsure where the dirty words were coming from. The slapping sound of his balls against her were perfect. She didn't want it to end, but she was also desperate to see how much cum Her little Brother could produce.

anushka-fucking-preview.gif

"Your pussy feels fucking incredible, Sweety." Akhil grunted with every push of the pounding he was giving her and it made her crazy. She had always loved listening to the groans of the males she allowed inside her and her own little loving brother's was even better.

Akhil suddenly pulled out, but before she could even beg for him to carry on, he had flipped her over with ease. He hoisted her onto her knees in doggy and Anushka wondered for a moment which hole Akhil would go for.

She wasn't going to stop him either way. His enthusiasm and control drove her wild. He plunged back into her soaking pussy, making her whimper once again. His cock reached so far into her pussy and she wondered for a second if he might have the biggest cock she'd taken.

anusha1.gif

She lost all thoughts when Akhil grabbed and pulled her hair roughly. She laughed and gasped like a sexy crazed slut as her own brother used her like a whore.

"Your body is so perfect, Sweety. I fucking love watching you take my big dick in your beautiful pussy." Akhil spanked her ass hard to match the pounding he was giving her. She was in the dimension of sex and the euphoric pleasure was all she could think about.

Anushka came again, all over his cock this time. But her Brother didn't let up. He saw her body squirming in his grip and only fucked her harder. Their grunts and moans were loud enough that the neighbours certainly could have listened. But all she cared about was her brothr Akhil's cock and his big hands holding and spanking her.

"Mmm I'm gonna cum." She heard him and immediately imagined his seed flooding her. There was no way she should let him cum inside her. But she did. Neither of them showed care for the risk as he pushed deep within Anushka and flooded her fertile pussy with his sexiest grunt yet.

Anushka.gif

He held her ass back against him and her hair back, still forcing her to gasp for air. The sensation of his hot cum being fired within her walls made her cum again. Akhil groped her butt as she shuddered relentlessly on his shaft. He had a handle on her at both ends and remained in control. In control of his own Sister's body.

Anushka+Shetty+hardcore+sex+boobs+bouncing+pundai+fucking+black+cock.gif

And Anushka loved it. She knew then that that was just the start. He had seduced her and given her a taste of what he could do. She wanted more. He had turned her into his personal slut....​