Erotica All In My Head by xleglover-COMPLETED

(Author's note: This is a sequel to my earlier story, "He Fucked My Girl")

(This story is a lot about feelings, about the torment of a husband who desires his wife to fuck other men, but who's insecure about her love for him. If that's not your thing, then you might want to consider stopping now.)

- xleglover

All In My Head ch.01

"How do I look?" Jen asked, a big smile on her pretty face.

"You look incredible," I gushed, admiring her petite body in the brand new dress. It was a bridesmaid dress, and we were going to the wedding of our friends Jack and Jill (after one of the longest engagements on record). Jill mercifully chose dresses her bridesmaids could wear again, so Jen's silk dress was all one color (light pink) and didn't have the frills and fluffs that would've made it impossible to wear again. The dress hugged her curves, had a scoop top that hinted at the soft curve of her breasts, and ended just above her knees. My heart quickened looking at her calves, but that always happened whenever I looked at her legs. They were perfect, long and slim and athletic and shapely, and they ended with the slimmest ankles and prettiest feet. She wore off-white hose and ankle strap heels and a cute ribbon in her hair, the heels and ribbon the same pink as the dress.

She looked pretty and sexy and sweet all at the same time, and her big smile and obvious excitement about the wedding made her look absolutely radiant. We hadn't spent much time with our friends since getting back together, and Jen was excited to see everyone.

I wasn't as enthused to see everyone. People knew we'd gone through a rough patch. No one knew the whole story, though, except for Claire and Sam (and Allie, who'll I'll talk about later). But people suspected. Certainly, our friends knew she'd had an affair with Ricky. I'd never actually talked to anyone about it, but I figured it was pretty common knowledge (a "well known secret" I guess you'd call it). How much people knew -- that Jen had dated Ricky, that we'd separated for a time -- I wasn't sure of, but I was sure there was a lot of gossiping behind our backs.

Jen wasn't really concerned about it. "They might suspect something, but they don't really know," she'd say. She was like that, carefree and happy-go-lucky. But when you're as pretty as her, and you have a bubbly and delightful personality, you get used to getting away with things, with people giving you the benefit of the doubt. Still, there were good reasons not to let her affair come out into the open. It would not be a good thing if our families found out about it. So a "non-denial denial" was probably the way to go.

We separated at the church, with Jen going with the wedding party and me with the rest of the guests. I said hello to a lot of friends, people I hadn't seen in months. I imagined them staring at me, whispering to each other about how Jen fucked Ricky behind my back, about how she loved his cock and the way he fucked her, about how she'd fallen in love with him and left me just months after our own wedding.

These thoughts got me hard. Of course they didn't suspect the extent of it all. They didn't know I encouraged my wife not only fuck Ricky, but date him and be his girl friend. And not just Ricky, but other men too. But Ricky had been best, because she HAD loved his cock, and she HAD fallen in love with him.

The bridal processional song began. I recognized it -- Pachelbel -- the same from our wedding. The bridesmaids walked up the aisle. Jen was fourth, right before the bride, and she was the prettiest (including Jill, the bride). Of course I'm biased, but really it wasn't even close.

I didn't hear any of the service. I spent the entire time looking at my wife. We'd been together for years, and married for about a year and a half, and I still can't take my eyes off her. She's so gorgeous, with her pretty face and soft blonde hair, her firm body, her small shapely breasts, her perfect legs, her bubbly personality. She beamed during the entire ceremony, so happy for Jack and Jill and excited to be back among her friends. I willed her to look over to me. To find me in the crowd, to give me a smile. But she didn't, instead trading glances and smiles with the wedding party flanking the bride and groom.

After Jack and Jill were pronounced man and wife, I watched as Jen was paired with a groomsman for the exit processional. I didn't know him (I later found out his name was Scott.) Jen took his offered arm. She beamed and chatted merrily with him as they walked as a couple down the aisle.

Other men with cuckold fantasies will understand this. I cannot see my wife with another man without thinking about him fucking her. It's like the fantasy is hardwired in my head. And Scott was a good looking guy. Around my age (I'm 28 and Jen's 25), taller than me, broad shoulders, a confident swagger as he walked. I felt butterflies watching them walk down the aisle, smiling and talking, as if they were the only people in the world.

I wondered if she would notice me as they walked by. I didn't think she would, but then just as they passed by, she turned her head slightly. Momentarily she looked disoriented at seeing me, as if remembering I was there too. She gave me a hesitant smile. And then did she loosen her hold on Scott's arm? Maybe out of guilt? I was so hard it hurt.

While waiting in the receiving line, I watched Jen and Scott continue their friendly banter as they greeted guests with the rest of the wedding party. "Hi Mike," she said to me when it got to be my turn. I looked at her new friend expectantly. Finally she added, "Um ... this is Scott, he's Jack's friend from college." I shook Scott's hand and then moved along the line. I looked back, seeing Jen and Scott back to flirting again. She didn't glance my way.

At the reception, Jen sat next to Scott at the head table. I watched from where I sat, at a table about 3 layers deep from the head table. The two of them flirted almost non-stop. I wondered if he'd heard the rumors, about Jen sleeping with Ricky. Maybe Jack had told him. I had known Jack for years, but we were just casual friends, so he didn't owe me anything. I imagined Jack saying to Scott, "At the wedding make sure to talk to Jen Andrews, she's hot."

Scott would laugh. "Yeah, but the real question is 'is she easy'?"

Jack would laugh back, and then give his friend a knowing grin. "She's married, but she fucks around. Remember Ricky, you met him one time? She's been fucking him since college, behind Mike's back. Look, here's a picture of her."

"Fuck, you're right she's hot," Scott would say, leaning back and looking more serious. "You really think I have a chance with her? Won't her husband be there?"

Jack would shrug and give his friend another grin. "Like I said, she's fucks around."

"She fucks around," I repeated in my head. I wondered if that's what people thought of Jen, that she fucks around, that I'm not good enough in bed so she needs other men to satisfy her. I looked at Jack, the groom. Did he think he had a chance to get inside Jen's pants, knowing she "fucks around"? His new bride Jill was pretty, but not nearly as Jen. Did he hope to get a piece of her in the future knowing she fucked other men?

I willed myself to stop thinking these thoughts. My cock was so hard it hurt, but worse, if I didn't stop the pre-cum would seep through my pants. I tried to concentrate on the dried chicken breast on my plate.

People started dancing. The obligatory first dances, and then more people got on the dance floor. Jen came over to me. "Wanna dance cowboy?" she asked playfully, looking a little tipsy from wine.

A series of fast songs played. My wife loves to dance, and is fabulous at it. After a little bit, Scott danced over to us, and for a while we danced in a circle. At best I'm an average dancer, but Scott really knows how to move. He edged closer to Jen, and soon they were dancing together. I moved off the dance floor and got a scotch at the bar. I leaned against the wall in a darken area, watching them dance.

I could tell she was having a great time dancing with Scott. He moved behind her and put his hands on her hips, and they gyrated in sync. I wondered if he could feel her garter belt. But then, he probably played with her under the table so he probably already knew.

He pressed his body against her, and she pressed her ass back against them. They gyrated like that, his crotch pressed against her ass, and then Jen raised her arms above her head. She looked back at Scott with a sultry smile on her face. As they danced, his hands slowly moved up her sides. Soon they'd be just below her bust, and I knew what would happen next. He'd cup her breasts. She'd look back over her shoulder, and then his tongue would be in her mouth.

How could she act this way, in front of all these people we knew? Everyone knew she stepped out. They knew about Ricky. How could she humiliate me this way?

"Who's bed is she going to tonight?" I imagined our friends saying.

"Not Mike's," someone would answer, and then they'd all laugh.

Their dancing gradually led them away from me, and I lost sight of them. I waited for them to dance back into my sight, but they didn't. I moved around the ballroom to get other views of the dance floor, but they were nowhere to be seen. I started to panic, not for her safety (because while I didn't know him he was Jack's friend), but for what might be happening between them.

At least 20 minutes (and 2 more double scotches) passed. Then suddenly Jen was in front of me. "Hey you," she said. She had perspiration on her forehead and seemed to be breathing hard. Scott was across the room, talking with Jack. They glanced at us as they spoke.

"Have fun?" I asked trying to act normal.

"Yeah, Scott's an awesome dancer," she said looking at him across the room.

Later that night we were in our hotel room. We were in bed, and I'd pushed her dress up around her waist. I was between her open legs, going down on her.

"Yeah Mike, yeah, like that," she moaned, her eyes closed. She had one hand behind my head, and the other rubbing her nipple.

I licked between her lips, and then twirled my tongue around her clit. God she had the prettiest pussy, I could stay there forever! I moved below her pussy and licked across her sandbar, making her groan. Knowing how it drove her crazy, I moved further down, licking across her sweet asshole. "Oh god," she groaned pushing her ass into my face. I rolled my tongue around her puckered anus. "God Mike god yeah," she moaned.

I played with her like that for a long time, not letting her cum, letting the pleasure build up until her body writhed on the bed. Only then did I return back to her clit. Licking hard with the flat of my tongue, I also pushed a finger into her and immediately found her g-spot, making her practically shriek with pleasure. I rubbed against both her clit and g-spot, while with my other hand I fondled her tit and rubbed her nipple. "Oh god I'm cumming baby I'm cumming!" she cried. Then her body convulsed and her hands tore at my hair. "Oh god oh god!" she cried.

I moved up the bed and put my arm around her. She snuggled into my arm. "That was freaking amazing!" she gushed, still panting. I felt great, knowing I'd given her a lot of pleasure.

Eventually she moved down my body. She pulled down my pants and wrapped her hand around my hard cock. "Your turn," she said with a teasing smile, then she licked the pre-cum off my cockhead. I moaned as she licked me up and down. She teased my balls with her nails as she licked me. Then she moved her head lower and licked my balls with her soft tongue. She moved lower, touching the edge of my sandbar. God it felt so good.

"You like that?" she asked looking up at me with her big blue eyes.

"God yes!"

She hesitated , then tentatively said, "What you did to me was so amazing, but I'm not sure I can do that."

Her statement came out almost like a question. I quickly reassured her, "That's okay baby, you don't have to."

"You're such a great guy, you know that?" she said smiling at me. I saw the love in her face, and it made me feel so good. "I think I know how to pay you back," she added. She took off my shoes and socks and pulled my pants completely off. She lightly ran her manicured nails from my ankles up my calves, and then ran her nails up my inner thighs. I moaned and my cock jerked. "You like that baby?" she asked, knowing full well I did.

She wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly stroked me. With her other hand she used her nails to lightly tickle the underside of my balls. She gave me a sly, knowing smile. "You want to talk about tonight, don't you?"

I nodded. "What did you think of Scott?"

Her smile widened. She'd known this is what I'd want to talk about. "He's a really good dancer."

"You're attracted to him?"

"What do you think?" she asked, the sly smile still on her face. She lowered her head and took me into her mouth. I'm not the biggest guy, so she can easily swallow all of me. I groaned feeling her tongue running up and down the underside of my shaft.

"Did he hit on you?"

She looked up at me, her lips glistening with moisture. "A little."

"A little?" I repeated. "Did he touch you under the table?"

Slowly stroking me, she said "Do you hope he did?"

"Did he?"

Instead of answering, she lowered her head and took me into her mouth again. "Where did you go? Where you with Scott?"

"So many questions," she said with a husky voice, looking up at me with heavy-lidded bedroom eyes, my cockhead still half in her mouth.

"Did you fuck him?"

She rose up and straddle my legs. Reaching down she guided my cock into her pussy. We both moaned as I entered her. "Did you?" I moaned.

Slowly moving up and down on me, she put her arms around my neck and pulled my ear to her lips, my face immersed in her silky blonde hair. She whispered into my ear, "Can you smell him on me?" That was all it took. With a grunt and lurch I came.

She kissed me and rolled onto the bed, curling into a ball as if inviting me to spoon her. She loved being snuggled at night. I could tell she was exhausted. I undressed her, gently taking off her dress, her heels, her stockings (she hadn't worn a garter belt). I finished undressing myself and then spooned her, pulling the covers over both of us. "Thank you baby," she said to me half asleep. Then we both fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning I had a major headache. Too much scotch. The sun was full in the sky and I saw it was mid-morning. Jen wasn't there. She left a note: Went to help with the gifts.

As a bridesmaid, one of her jobs was to help bring all the wedding gifts to Jill's parents' house, about 30 minutes from the reception hotel. We'd talked about how I'd help her with this. I wished she'd woken me, because I felt like we'd barely spent any time together yesterday.

I wondered if Scott had gone with her. Is that why she hadn't woken me? So she could spend more time with Scott?

I lay back down and pulled out my cock. I was hard. I closed my eyes and remembered how she'd held his arm walking down the aisle, gaily laughing and talking, and how they continued their flirtation all during dinner. She'd ignored me the entire day, all her attentions on Scott. On the dance floor she'd barely danced with me, instead choosing to dance with Scott. It'd been like he was her husband and I was an unwanted third wheel. And she'd dirty danced with him, inviting his hands on her. Had he fingered her during dinner, under the table?

And what about that half hour, when they disappeared? She practically admitted it -- she let him fuck her. With all our friends there. Thirty minutes was more than enough. He might have fucked her twice, once in her mouth and once in her pussy. Had she fed me his creampie when I went down on her, made me eat his cum out of her? Did she have that little respect for me?

I came, thinking these thoughts. Then I lay in bed catching my breath, feeling insecure.

It'd been a year since we got back together, after her relationship with Ricky ended. About 6 months ago, I watched her have sex with another man. I'd encouraged her. I knew she needed more than I could give her. And my strongest fantasy -- obsession-- was her with other men.

We began playing our Game again. But the one night stands made her feel cheap. She grew up Catholic, with all the guilt that goes with that. We stopped playing the game 2 months ago. I wanted to keep going, but it got her too upset.

You might wonder, "how can I be insecure about other men, when I want her to sleep around?" Well, if you have to ask that question, you don't really understand the cuckold fantasy. The risk of losing her to another man -- a better man -- a handsomer, more successful, better body, better endowed man -- is a big part of the fantasy. Jealousy, heart ache and angst are like fuel on a fire. Early in our relationship, I thought I was enough to keep her sexually satisfied. That bubble burst the first time Ricky fucked her. He did things to her I never had. She responded to him like she never had with me. That made me realize I could never give her all she needed.

But you can't separate physical love from emotional love. That's true for everyone, but especially for girls I think. If another man is pleasing her body -- rocking her world -- she can't help but develop feelings for him. That's what happened with Ricky. Jen fell in love with him. Today, she denies she did. But I was there, I know.

As I lay in bed, with jizz on my hand, I thought about those things. She probably didn't fuck him last night. She likes to flirt, and that's all she did last night. But why'd she spend so much time with him last night, ignoring me? And why didn't she wake me up this morning?

I knew everyone from the wedding was probably downstairs, and I had to make an appearance. I showered and got dressed (masturbating again in the shower, thinking of them together).

Downstairs, there was a big crowd of people from the wedding. People kidded me about being hung over. "Have you seen Jen?" I asked Jill, the bride. She and Jack were leaving on their honeymoon tomorrow.

"She and Scott took the presents to my parents' house," she said, watching me closely as if wanting to see my reaction. She probably knew what was really going on with Scott and my wife.

My suspicions were confirmed when Jill shared a knowing glance with her other bridesmaids, and they broke into a giggle. They all knew Jen had Scott's cock in her at that very moment. It was probably long and thick, her pussy stretched so tight she could feel the thick veins running up the sides. They all knew I can't satisfy her, she needed a real alpha man like Scott, not small dicked me.

Of all the bridesmaids, Allie was the worst. Jen and Allie met freshman year of college, and they'd been best friends since. Like Jen, Allie is a knockout, although she was still single. I doubted she'll ever marry, being so wild and fun loving. That was why Jen liked Allie so much. She grew up in a kind of conservative Catholic home, and by college she was ready to let loose some. Allie was the perfect partner in crime.

Allie and I don't get along. I mean, we played nice for Jen's sake. But Allie's never liked me. I don't think she thinks I'm good enough for Jen, and honestly I don't think she liked losing her wingman. I'm sure Allie knows the entire Ricky story. She wasn't around when it happened. She works at the same advertising firm as Jen -- but at the time she was in London working on a high profile project. I assume Jen told Allie the entire story, but to be honest I try to avoid talking about Allie with Jen.

But I was trapped here, and Allie gave me a look. I have to admit, she's hot, but opposite to Jen. Brunette instead of blonde, busty instead of petite. She's a flirt too, but if Jen's a 10 in the flirtatious department, then Allie's a 15.

"Worried about your pretty wife?" Allie asked giving me a fake sweet smile.

I shrugged trying to look unconcerned. When I didn't say anything, she added "Don't worry Mike, Scott will take good care of her."

I felt lightheaded. I gave a stupid excuse about getting some food, and moved away from this group of the bride and her bridesmaids. I felt Allie's eyes on my crotch as I stood. She probably could tell I was hard. I'm sure Jen told her I got hot when she fucked other men. I blushed feeling humiliated.

I got a plate from the buffet. I felt everyone's eyes on me. They all knew my wife was with Scott. I played with the food for a few minutes, then retreated back to the sanctuary of our room.

I texted Jen: "How's it going?" She didn't answer. Thirty minutes later I texted "R u ok?" Still she didn't answer. I tried to keep busy by packing our things, since our train left later that day.

Around 1pm I went back down to the lobby. I was getting worried and planned to borrow someone's car to look for them. They were setting up a big "goodbye" lunch for all the wedding guests. As the elevator opened on the lobby floor, I saw Jen talking to Jill and Allie. "Hey sleepy head, finally waking up?" she said to me. Jill and Allie laughed. WTF?! Here I was worried about her, and she teases me?

"I texted and called you," I said.

"Oh sorry my battery ran out," she said, then turned back to talk to Jill and Allie. It was like I wasn't even there.

Jill and Allie were holding glasses of wine. "Mike can you get me a glass of wine?" Jen asked.

I went to the bar. "Could I get two whites?" I asked the bartender.

I brought the wines back but Jen and the other girls had already sat down for lunch. I went into the dining room and saw Jen sitting next to Scott. They were sitting close together, laughing and talking, just like last night. She hadn't saved me a seat next to her. It was one of those lunches where you weren't supposed to sit next to your spouse, but still. I brought the wine to her. She didn't notice me at first, so involved was she talking to Scott. "Oh, thanks honey but Scott got me one," she said, holding a glass of red. Then she turned back to talk to him.

I sat across the room and tried to make polite conversation. I tried not to be obvious about it, but I kept looking at Jen and Scott. Each time I looked they seemed to be sitting closer together, their heads almost touching as they talked. I'm sure everyone noticed, how they were spending so much time together, how my wife was brazenly flirting with another man right in front of me. Was his hand on her thigh under the table? Was she full of his cum?

Finally lunch ended and we boarded our train back into the city. Jen had drank a few glasses of wine, so she was tired. As soon as we sat down, she leaned her head against my shoulder and fell asleep. I put my arm around her. We were both exhausted when we finally got to our apartment. I wanted to talk to her about what had happened, but it would have to wait until tomorrow.

The next morning, I had to leave early for a client meeting. I left before Jen even woke up. I stayed busy until lunch, but then I had some free time to think. I couldn't understand the weekend. Jen knew I was up to play the Game again if she wanted to. If she wanted to fuck Scott she could tell me, she didn't need to be coy.

Our relationship hadn't gotten back to how it had been before Ricky. Our time together after graduation and before our wedding had been so exciting, magical even. But then Ricky happened. I'd encouraged it. I thought it was just an exciting game. I thought afterward things would go back to how they'd been. But they hadn't.

Sex wasn't as good, at least for her, I was sure. I couldn't satisfy her the way those other men could, and the passage of time didn't cure that. Yeah, I could always get her off with my tongue. But I didn't have the body or cock to rock her world the way those other guys could.

What's worse, we didn't seem as together as before. We loved each other for sure. But it didn't seem like we were as close. We didn't hang out together and laugh and whisper sweet nothings to each other like we used to do. We weren't in sync like before. Sometimes she seemed distracted, even distant. It was like something was wedged between us, keeping us from getting back together like before.

After work I picked up groceries and made dinner. She always worked out after work, so by the time she got home I had dinner all laid out, including a bottle of wine and candles. She smiled seeing what I'd done, and we had a quiet romantic dinner.

Afterwards she leaned against me on the sofa as I rubbed her shoulders and neck. I wanted her really relaxed before getting into the weekend. Finally I said, "It was a good wedding, huh?"

"Yeah, I had an awesome time catching up with everyone."

"Jack and Jill went to Belize?"

"Yeah, they have a cute little cottage right on the water."

We chatted like that for a while. Then, finally I said "I guess I was surprised you didn't wake me up yesterday."

"I tried but you were out of it." She giggled. "How much did you drink at the reception?"

I wondered how hard she tried. "It's not like I had anything else to do," I said. "You were with Scott all night."

I guess she heard the hurt in my voice. She turned around to face me. "Are you all right?" When I didn't answer, she said "I was just catching up with everybody."

"Why'd it take 4 hours yesterday? It's only an hour round trip."

"Traffic was horrendous. And then we got stuck talking to Jill's aunts and uncles who stayed at the house instead of the hotel." When I didn't answer, she added, "Mike, nothing happened."

I started feeling like an idiot, and guilty for thinking she'd lied. Trying to explain, I said "It's just that, you talked to Scott so much."

"I don't know," she said with a shrug. "He's interesting, we have a lot in common. We like a lot of the same bands, and he's really into the outdoors."

Her answer didn't exactly make me feel better. She rested her head on my chest, and I held her, both of us quiet. Then I finally got to what I wanted to say. "If something HAD happened, I'd be okay with that. You know that right?"

She pushed off me and sat straight on the sofa. "Yeah Mike I know that." There was a dismissive coldness in her voice. "You're all over the place," she said frustrated. "You get jealous if I talk to someone, and disappointed if I don't fuck him."

"I'm not saying I want you to fuck Scott," I hurriedly said. "I'm just saying, if you do I'd be okay with it." This was not going right. I DIDN'T want her to fuck Scott, there was something about him I didn't like. But if she did fuck him, I wanted her to tell me about it. That's what I was trying to say, but it wasn't coming out right.

She shook her head, frustration and anger brewing. "Mike, I'm not going to do something like that. I mean, god, you're the one worried about our friends knowing."

It's not a good thing when Jen gets angry. She doesn't often, but when she does it takes a while before she cools down. "Listen, I'm sorry, you're 100% right," I said soothingly, trying to head off her anger. "I'm a complete idiot," I added, putting my arms around her.

"You are an idiot," she said hitting me on the chest, but the anger was gone and she didn't pull away from me.

Later that night in bed, I put my arm around her and tentatively kissed her. I wanted her, but wasn't sure if she'd be into it given our argument. She let me kiss her, and began responding. I moved my hand under my old frat t-shirt she wears to bed, and she didn't stop me when I cupped her breast. Her nipple hardened when I rubbed it with my thumb. I knew I was in business when she paused and pulled off her t-shirt.

I kissed and fondled down her body, lingering at her breasts. They're small but perfectly formed with perky nipples. Her nipples are super sensitive so I spent a long time sucking and rubbing them. At the same time my hands roamed her body, my fingers tracing between her ass checks, caressing her inner thighs.

Finally I left her bosom and traveled down her body. I didn't linger on her stomach -- sometimes she can be ticklish there -- but feeling her tummy always turned me on, so flat and firm from great genes and a lot of exercising. I finally got to her pussy. During the day she wears lacy thongs, but at night to sleep she wears cotton panties, so cute because often they have little bows on the waistband. I was gratified to see a wet spot in the panties. I pulled them down her long legs, and then I spread her legs and went down on her. I took my time, licking and touching her how I knew she liked it, teasingly building her up and letting her come down.

When we first started going out I'd eat her out but not to climax. Instead, after getting her hot, I'd mount her and finish her through intercourse. Usually I could get her to cum that way, and it made me feel good having her orgasm on my cock. It was harder now to get her to cum that way. I guess she got spoiled by longer and thicker cocks. So I always made sure to make her cum with my tongue, no matter how long it took, because I wanted to make sure she got off.

Tonight it didn't take long. After just a few minutes she convulsed and squealed and came. Afterwards I moved up her body. She reached between us and guided my cock into her. "God you're so hard!" she moaned as I entered her. "Fuck me Mike, fuck me hard!"

I was definitely hard, after everything that had happened that weekend. I fucked her hard, digging my feet into the mattress and using it as leverage to ram her hard. I wanted to fuck the shit out of her, the way I'd seen Ricky do to her so many times. I knew she wanted that. Even after her orgasm, she wanted the physicality of being taken hard. But then my mind wandered to the weekend. Images flitted though my head of how she flirted with Scott, how she ignored me, how she made me feel like a third wheel as she gave Scott all her attention. I couldn't help it, I came.

"Sorry," I said afterwards. I'd cum after only a few strokes.

"That's okay, I had a great orgasm," she said, and kissed me. But I felt like a loser. She'd wanted fucked hard, and I'd popped before she'd even had a chance to warm up.

She rolled to her side and I spooned her, the way we usually slept. She hugged my arm tight, and we fell asleep.

The next day she called me at work. "Remember, I'm going out with Allie after work."

"Oh yeah," I said, remembering. "Do you want me to make you something for dinner?"

"That's okay, we'll probably get something at the bar."

I got home around 7, and knew Jen wouldn't be home until at least 10. It gave me some time to think. She believed her actions with Scott were innocent. Okay, maybe not innocent, but not unusual for her. She had a point there since she loved to flirt -- it was something that drew me to her. But after thinking about it, I decided this had definitely been different. Usually she flirted with a lot of guys, like a social butterfly. But here she paid all her attention on just Scott. And going alone with him with the presents was definitely out of line. She could have woken me up, I wasn't that out of it, and she'd known I wanted to go with her. Clearly she was attracted to him. He was ruggedly handsome and looked in really good shape, and seemed extremely confident. All things Jen found attractive. He reminded me of Ricky, and you know how that turned out.

I wondered what Jen and Allie were talking about. I imagined Allie putting me down, saying something like "Mike looked like a lost puppy dog yesterday. Is he always that insecure?"

Jen would say "He gave me a hard time about it last night."

Allie would giggle. "What I want to know is, did Scott give you a hard one?"

Jen would laugh. "God you're so bad."

"You know it girl, now fess up. Is DOESN'T take 4 hours to go to Jill's parents' house. What happened?"

Jen would get red and put her head in her hands. "God Allie, Scott fucked me!"

"Where?"

"At the house!"

"Where were all the aunts and uncles?"

"They'd already left, the house was empty. I called Jill so she wouldn't blow my cover."

"So your battery didn't really die?"

Jen would shake her head. "Scott was in my mouth when Mike called!"

I clenched my eyes shut, forcibly purging these thoughts from my head. Jen said nothing happened, she wouldn't lie to me.

But she'd lied before, when she'd been involved with Ricky. Maybe she HAD fucked Scott, but didn't tell me because she didn't want to hurt me, or didn't want the complications of getting my obsessive cuckold fantasy involved.

Jack and Jill had made a Facebook page for their wedding, and everyone was posting pictures there. I went there and scrolled through the pictures. There were a lot of Jen because she was in the bridal party. Scott was in many of them, and often they were talking or interacting or at least next to each other. It was hard to believe they'd just met. Someone looking at the pictures would think they were a couple.

I zoomed in on a picture of them. They were talking and laughing, their heads close. He had his arm on the back of her chair. Not touching her, but still like she was his. I took out my cock. I imagined them kissing. I imagined his cock in her mouth. I remembered how much of a third wheel I felt. I came after just a few strokes.

I knew why I was so threatened by Scott. It was more than the fact he was handsome and fit. He had that "bull" attitude. He clearly knew I was there, but he went ahead and flirted with another man's wife for close to 2 days. You have to have a special arrogance to do that. He reminded me of Ricky.

I thought of Gary, Jen's mentor at work. She liked him, and even slept with him once when we were broken up. After we got back together and started playing the Game again, we thought about including Gary. But in the end, Jen decided not to. Part of it was, she didn't want to jeopardize her friendship with him. But I think mostly, it was because Gary was too nice a guy. He wasn't the kind of guy who'd jeopardize another's marriage. He didn't have the bull attitude.

The next week we were having a quiet dinner when Jen said, "A bunch of people from work are going out for happy hour tomorrow. Are you up for it?"

Honestly I don't like going out with Jen's work friends. For one, I'd have to deal with Allie. But advertising people are too rowdy for me. I work on Wall Street; it's intense and high pressure, but its sober seriousness fits my personality better (Jen would hate Wall Street, too boring).

But I like spending time with my wife, so I said "Definitely, I'm in."

The next day I got held up and got to the happy hour late. "Hey baby," Jen said giving me a kiss. I knew most of the people there. She introduced me to a few new people. I was shocked to see Scott.

"Hey bro, how you doing?" he said shaking my hand. He saw the surprise on my face and grinned. "Yeah, I just started. You know us advertising types, have diploma will travel." I found out later he'd been hired as an account executive, which was about right on the corporate totem pole given his age. Still, he was a couple of rungs below Jen, who was now a director. Allie was a director too. To be fair though, Jen and Allie were both moving up the ladder faster than normal (their gorgeous looks and outgoing personalities didn't hurt in advertising).

There were about 10 of us. We pulled together three 4 tops and sat down. Maybe because of what happened at the wedding, Jen sat away from Scott, holding my hand to make sure we sat next to each other (which didn't always happen at these happy hours).

People started looking at stapled sheets of paper. It was a playlist! Fuck, this was karaoke night! I -- HATE -- KARAOKE. I'm a lousy singer, and I'm always too embarrassed to sing in front of people.

Jen loves it though, and she was one of the first people on the list. Others from our table got on the list, including Scott. In fact, everyone did, except me. "You getting on the list Mike?" he said loud enough so everyone could hear.

"I'm still thinking about it," I replied.

"Dude, you just gotta do it!" he said with a laugh. Asshole.

The first singers were average at best. Then it was Jen's turn. She loved old bands, so she sang Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac. Everyone looked when she got up on the stage because she's so pretty. But she really got everyone's attention when she started to sing, not just with her beautiful voice, but gliding across the stage just like a young Stevie Nicks. A lot of people gave her a standing O, including everyone at our table. I was so proud of her, I gave her a big hug and kiss.

A few songs later it was Allie's turn. She sang Beyonce's Single Ladies Put a Ring on It, which I thought was a strange choice because I could never see Allie settling down with one guy. Her voice wasn't as good as Jen's, but she knew how to move her body, so she also got an ovation.

Then it was Scott's turn. He sang She's a Lady. His voice was no better than mine, but he knew how to dance and work the crowd, so he was moving and gyrating just like Tom Jones. Our table was already cheering him on when he jumped off the stage and pulled Jen to her feet. He grinded his crotch against hers, as he sang: "She can take what I dish out, and that's not easy, Well she knows me through and through, She knows just what to do, and how to please me. She's a lady. Whoa, whoa, whoa. She's a lady."

Jen played along and grinded back, beaming and laughing delightedly the whole time. As the song ended everyone gave him an ovation, and caught in the moment, Jen gave him a hug.

A while later our group was getting on the list again. By then everyone at our table had sang twice, and some three times. Scott handed me the playlist. "Come on bro, you have to go at least once."

I shrugged. "You guys are great, but this isn't my thing."

"Come on, we're all making fools of ourselves, don't be a stick in the mud," he insisted.

Everyone looked at me. I've never felt more like an outsider. Jen could have helped me by saying something like "It's not his thing, okay?" But instead her eyes were on the stage, watching the next singer set up.

Finally I joked "Believe me, I'm saving you guys from major pain by not singing." I forced a smiled, trying to save some of my dignity. Some of the people I knew gave me an out by laughing.

Later in the taxi on the way home, I said to Jen "Sorry about all that. I'm a lousy singer."

"That okay," she said, "But you know, no one cares how well you sing, it's all fun." I was hoping she'd say Scott had acted like an ass, but instead she said the opposite. "Look at Scott, he can't sing but he was great."

"Yeah, I guess," I said feeling deflated even more. We rode in silence for a while. I felt like she was disappointed in me. But then she slid closer and leaned her head against my shoulder, and I put my arm around her.

At home Jen went right to bed, but I couldn't sleep. I quietly got up and went into our home office.

Scott working with Jen added another dimension to my insecurities. Would they be spending a lot of time together? Jen would be his boss. Would that motivate him more to get inside her pants? I imagined him bragging in the lunchroom to his buddies, "I nailed Jenny Andrews last night!" Would that embolden other co-workers to hit on her? She's beautiful, but unattainable not just because she's married but also her high position. If she fucked Scott and it got around, would the other guys in the office see her as a potential lay?

On my computer I opened the wedding picture of them (I'd saved it in a folder). I imagined them kissing, his cock in her mouth, his cock inside her pussy. Did she get him the job, so they could spend more time together? So they could take long lunches? Does he get off looking at his boss down on her knees, her blonde head bobbing up and down on his cock, her wedding ring wet with his precum?

"Jennifer Andrews went down on you?" the other accounts execs would say amazed.

"Yeah, bro," Scott would say triumphantly. "I covered her pretty face with my spunk. She went home to her loser husband with my jizz in her hair."

I grunted and came. I shook my head as I wiped my hand and closed the picture. I was going crazy. I couldn't talk to Jen about this. She'd already told me nothing had happened, and if I brought it up again it would be like calling her a liar. But I needed to do something. First thing, I needed more information on Scott.

Jack was back from his honeymoon, so the next day I met him for a drink. After talking about how their honeymoon went, I asked, "So what's the story on your friend Scott?"

"Why do you want to know?"

I shrugged trying to look nonchalant. "It's not that big a deal, I was just wondering." Then I decided I needed to give Jack something if I was going to get him to talk. "The thing is, Jen spent a lot of time talking to him at your wedding, and now he's working where she works --"

Jack had heard enough, cutting me off. "Mike, you better watch out for Scott."

"Why?"

"Just the things I've heard about Jen ..." Then he stopped talking, looking like he said too much.

"Heard what Jack?" When he didn't answer, I repeated in a louder voice "Heard what Jack?"

When he still didn't answer, I calmed myself and said in a reasonable voice, "Jack, we're friends right? If people were talking about Jill I'd tell you, she's your wife, so you have a right to know. That's what friends are for, right?"

He looked warily at me. Then he finally said, "Ok, but just remember, I'm the messenger, I don't believe any of what people are saying."

"Okay, that's fair," I said, with me looking wary now, preparing myself for what he was about to say.

"Mike, people are saying things about Jen and other men. They say she had a big affair with Ricky. Some people even say she left you and moved in with him for a while in California."

I felt numb. I suspected people were talking, but it was like they knew the whole story.

I guess my shock showed. "Are you okay Mike?" Jack asked looking concerned. "I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this."

"It's all bullshit Jack," I said trying to recover. "Jen's never cheated on me." Which was mostly true.

"Okay," Jack said looking doubtful.

"What other men?" I asked.

He looked at me like he didn't understand. "You said people were talking about Jen and other men," I said. "Who else besides Ricky?"

He looked like he wanted to be anywhere else at that moment but sitting next to me. But he knew he couldn't avoid answering me, not after what he'd already said. "Look Mike. People are saying they've seen Jen leaving bars with other men. Recently, in the last year."

My heart sang. When we started playing the Game again, we went to bars in other parts of the city. But it's a small world. Clearly someone had seen Jen when she'd allowed herself to be seduced and picked up. What was surprising was they didn't see me too, watching in the background. But then, I don't draw as much attention as my beautiful wife.

"Okay Jack, thanks for telling me," I said, trying to hide how terrible I felt. "Like I said, it's all bullshit."

Jack was getting up to leave when I remembered Scott. I pulled Jack's arm. "Why did you tell me to watch out for Scott?"

He clearly wanted to go, but he said "I love Scott like a brother, but he's the biggest pussy hound in the world. In college he fucked every girl in our sister sorority, 35 girls, even the ones with boyfriends. He did it on a bet. It took all year but he won the bet. He has a way with girls. But it doesn't matter, since all those rumors about Jen aren't true."

"Yeah, it doesn't matter," I said my voice trailing off.

The next weekend we rented a car and drove to the Hamptons. Friends were renting a beach house for the week and they invited us over for the weekend, because they were throwing a big party.

I hadn't told Jen about my conversation with Jack. To be honest, I was still processing the information. I wasn't sure how Jen would react. I realized I hadn't asked some key questions, like who was saying this. He probably wouldn't tell me who, but I thought he'd at least tell me how widespread the rumor was, and whether it was old news or still something people were still talking about. I knew Jack would be at the party, so I was hoping to pump him for more information. Once I had that information I could figure out how to break it to Jen.

It took forever to get there because of traffic. The hosts -- Bobby and Grace -- handed us a melon concoction as soon as we walked in. "You guys need to catch up," Bobby said with a laugh.

They gave us a quick tour of the house. It was amazing, but we'd noticed even larger mansions in the neighborhood. "I'm sorry we don't have a bedroom for you" Grace said.

"That's okay, just being here is great!" Jen said enthusiastically. She was so excited to spend a weekend with our friends.

"Here," Bobby said with a grin, showing us a bowl with pieces of paper. "We're picking beds by random lots." Jen picked first, and her paper said the sofa in the upstairs loft. I picked next, and mine said the cot in the family room.

Jen put her paper back into the bowl. "I'll sleep with Mike on the cot," she said hugging my arm. "It'll be cozy." I grinned, hoping that meant we might fool around under the covers that night.

Just then Allie walked in. "Jen, you can share my bed. I lucked out and got the loft bedroom, it looks right over the ocean."

"Um ... bed and sunrise or cot and husband," Jen said, pretending to think. "Sorry baby," she said to me with a giggle, then she took Allie's arm and went to check out the loft bedroom.

I mingled and chatted with the other guests. There must have been 40 people there, all sleeping in the house, but the house was huge. The melon drink was good too, and I warned myself to pace myself or I'd end up sleeping face down on the floor.

I was by the pool and thinking about taking my shirt off to take advantage of the last vestiges of sun. Then I saw Scott. His shirt was off. His upper body was hard, well defined and sculpted. His arms and legs looked just as firm and muscular. He was also tanned. I decided to keep my shirt on.

The party was going all out, and some people were talking about going to the beach (just steps away) and watching the moonrise, because it was such a clear night. I was talking to Bobby when Grace walked up. "Bobby, we're out of melon liquor, you have to get some," she said sounding like the frantic hostess.

I could tell Bobby didn't want to leave his own party. "Don't worry Bobby, I'll go get it," I said slapping his back. He was clearly happy and gave me a good natured slap back.

I was rewarded with a kiss from Jen. "You're such a great guy," she said smiling at me.

The market was only a mile away, and I figured I'd be back in 10 minutes. But the traffic was horrendous. It took me 20 minutes to go a mile. I got the liquor and a few other things Grace wanted (ice, some melons, beer and wine). I headed back. Unfortunately the traffic was even worse going back. I was less than 100 feet from the driveway and the road was a parking lot. Frustrated, I carefully edged onto the shoulder. I thought it would be okay since I was so close to the driveway. But then I saw flashing red lights behind me. Fuck! The last thing I needed was a DUI.

The cop gave me a hard time, but gave me a break because I was so close to the house. He let me go with a warning. But dealing with him took a while, so all in all it took me an hour and a half roundtrip.

The party was going full tilt just as I'd left it. Grace took the groceries from me and started making more melon drinks, but there was enough alcohol in the house to last until the end of summer, much less this party. "Where's Jen?" I asked her.

"I don't know. The last I saw she was going to the beach to watch the moonrise. Check with Allie, I saw her by the pool."

Allie had her bikini on and was surrounded by guys. I couldn't blame them, she's got a hot body and pretty face. She caught me looking, and gave me one of those "look all you want, but you're not good enough for me" smiles. That's why she didn't like me. She didn't think I was good enough for Jen either.

"Do you know where Jen is?" I asked her. When she shrugged no, I said "I thought you guys went to the beach to see the moonrise."

"That was a while ago," she said. "She and Scott went for a walk to look at the big mansion over there." She smiled, and there was an evil twinkle in her eye. I turned and walked away.

Where was she? It doesn't take that long to check out a house! What man's wife disappears with another man on the beach, for an hour? This was just like the wedding, she was doing it again!

I was so angry and humiliated and hurt. I found the hard stuff and pounded down two scotches. To hell with pacing. I saw Jen walking up the path towards the house 15 minutes later. She was with Scott, and they were talking and laughing.

She grabbed my arm when she saw me. "Mike, you should see the house over there, its freaking huge!" Then she saw my face. "Is something wrong?"

"I need to talk to you," I said grabbing her arm and walking back down the path towards the beach.

"Where have you been?" I growled when we were far enough from the house that no one could hear.

"Checking out the big house next door."

"With Scott, alone."

"Mike, what is this? No one else wanted to go."

"Jen, you disappear with another guy for an hour, the same guy you disappeared with at the wedding, and you think that's okay?"

"We were just hanging out, I told you we like the same music, he told me about some hikes he's done in Europe."

"Jen, don't you see how it looks?" I said exasperated. "Everyone's already talking about you."

"They don't know anything," she said giving me her standard answer.

"They do know!" I said. "I talked to Jack."

Suddenly Jen went ice cold. "What?"

"I talked to Jack. He told me people are talking about you. He said --"

"You talked to Jack?" she said interrupting me, sounding horrified. "Jill's the worse gossip! Now everyone knows!"

"Knows what?" I said confused.

"That you talked to Jack!" she cried.

I was surprised by her sudden alarm. "Jen, baby, I told Jack the rumors were bullshit," I assured her.

"It doesn't matter, you shouldn't have talked to him at all!" she cried, her alarm growing.

Suddenly it clicked in my head, and I understood how Jen could be so confident about her denial of the rumors all these months. I'm a numbers guy. Everything's black and white, 1+1=2. But Jen's advertising. It's like politics. It doesn't matter what the truth is. You ignore what people say and just stick to your story, and sooner or later people will agree with your version of the truth. But I'd screwed all that up by talking to Jack, because just by talking about the rumors, I'd validated them.

"Honey, I'm sorry --" I said, reaching for her.

"Don't!" she said pushing my arms away. "I don't want to talk to you right now." She turned and walked away. I felt like shit. I gave her a head start and then followed her. I saw she went right to Allie and pulled her away from everyone else, to talk.

I didn't want to make things worse so I acted like everything was okay. I didn't want people to think we'd argued. But people had noticed Jen disappear with Scott, and me pull her aside when they finally got back. People gave me a lot of looks which I did my best to ignore.

I stopped drinking. I didn't want to make things worse by getting drunk. I drank water and tried to act normal.

The party went forever. I saw Jen across the room. She was her bubbly self again. Either she was over it or putting on a show like me. I suspected the latter.

She didn't come to me, or even look my way. I wanted to talk to her, but I knew she was mad, and when she's like that it's better to give her space.

People started going to sleep around 3. I looked for Jen to give her a good night kiss. I saw her and we locked eyes. I moved towards her, but she went into the loft bedroom and closed the door. I felt like shit.

I went downstairs to the cot. There were a few others already settled down into their cots or sleeping bags. I felt like I was back in college again.

I couldn't sleep. I felt terrible. I realized I'd been selfish, thinking just about me. I mean, all I thought about was what people were saying and thinking about me. I didn't consider what Jen was going through. She was the one who had the affair with Ricky, who went with him to California, who slept with guys after she and I got back together. Our friends probably thought she was the bad guy and me the victim, since they didn't know about my role in all of this. They probably talked about how she was a cheating slut, and those rumors would really hurt her because deep down at her core she was just a blonde, blue eyed, sweet catholic girl. You probably think I'm putting her up on a pedestal, but she truly is a sweet loving person. I'm the demented evil one, not her. I wanted desperately to talk to her, but she didn't want anything to do with me.

I began hearing sounds that could only be couples having sex. Now I really felt like I was back in my fraternity days.

I'm sure many of the people having sex were the married couples there. We'd all been split up by the lottery process, but horny husbands and wives have a way of ending up with each other. Earlier I'd hoped Jen would come to me (no way could I go to the loft bedroom with Allie there), but I knew that wasn't going to happen now.

Other sounds, I'm sure, came from hookups with the singles at the party. There were still a lot of singles in our group, most of us were still under 30.

I thought of Jen and Allie in the loft bedroom. "I told you, Mike's a fuck up," Allie would say.

Jen: "Just stop, okay?"

Allie (smiling): "So what really happened on the beach with Scott?"

Jen (head in her hands): "God, I don't want to think about it. I can't imagine what they're saying about me."

Allie: "Fuck them Jen, who cares what they're saying. Anyway, this makes it easier."

Jen: "What do you mean?"

Allie would walk to the door and open it, and say "Surprise!" and Scott would walk in, a big grin on his face.

"Scott get out of here!" Jen would say urgently in a hushed voice. "Allie!"

Allie (smiling): "I think I'll leave you love birds alone."

Jen: "Scott you have to leave, Mike's downstairs."

Scott (pulling her to him): "You weren't worried about that on the beach."

"Scott stop" Jen'd say, but responding to his kisses and not stopping him as he pushed up her skirt.

"You're wet," he'd say fingering her.

"Hello? That's you in there!" she'd giggle, and then moan as he rubbed her clit.

He'd put her hand on his big hard cock. "Okay, but we have to be quiet," she'd say surrendering to him.

"Yeah, like you were quiet on the beach."

"Shut up you jerk," she'd laugh hitting his chest. "Oh god," she'd groan as he entered her.

"You like that babe?"

"Oh god yes you feel so good inside me!"

I came in my hand, stifling my moan since there were people around me. Then I fell into a restless sleep.

I woke up around 10. Frankly I'm not sure if I slept at all. Everyone else was asleep. I showed and dressed, and then drove into town and bought tubs of coffee and donuts from a coffee shoppe. When I got back people were starting to stir, everyone with mild to major hangovers (except me, since I'd stopped drinking pretty early). A hung over Grace saw the coffee and donuts and hung me, saying "You're a godsend."

Jen came down the stairs around noon. She'd also showered, but still looked tired. I wasn't sure if she was still mad, but she sat next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You ready to go?"

"I thought you wanted to hang out on the beach?"

"Nah, I've got an early meeting tomorrow."

We said our goodbyes and left. For a while we drove in silence. Finally she squeezed my hand and said "I'm sorry I was such a pyscho bitch last night."

I squeezed her hand back. "It's all my fault. I'm sorry for being such an idiot."

She leaned her head against my shoulder and I put my arm around her. We drove that way for a while. It felt good.

After a while she said, "You know, nothing happened with Scott. I just like him, we're buds."

I didn't know what to say. How could I tell her I'd RATHER she have a meaningless fuck rather than develop a real relationship with him. Finally I said "Jack told me he's a real player." I'd rather not have reminded her of my talk with Jack and braced for another outburst, but I wanted to make sure she knew that Scott was after more than just a platonic relationship.

She paused, and then said "Okay, good to know."

Then she said (with a smile in her voice), "Did you hear all the sex last night?" I noticed the abrupt change of topic. I suspected she wanted to change the subject away from Scott.

I played along and laughed. "Matt and Annie were going at it on the sofa next to me."

"So, did you get any big boy?" she teased me.

"I had a date with Mr. Hand," I said, a little embarrassed. "How about you?"

"Wait, first I want to know what you were thinking about," she said giggling. "Matt and Annie?"

"More like what you and Allie were doing in the loft bedroom." I laughed like it was a joke, but that was the truth.

She pulled away and looked at me with a surprised crooked grin. "You fantasize about me and Allie?"

"Well ..." That's not what I was thinking but I couldn't say I'd never thought about it, they were both super hot.

"Oh my god," she said a shocked delighted smile on her face. "I can't wait to tell Allie."

"Oh god please don't" I said with a fake moan of pain.

"Come on, she doesn't hate you like you think," she said with a playful hit to my arm. "She told me I should go to you last night."

"You're kidding," I said shocked.

"She likes you Mike," Jen said, her tone going from playful to serious. "You're a really good guy, you really are," she added, running her fingertips along my leg (I was wearing shorts). I got hard, and she noticed.

Then she did something she hadn't done since we first started dating in college. She unzipped my pants and took out my cock, and went down on me. She slowly bobbed up and down on my shaft while I tried to keep us on the road. I came fast, which is probably why we didn't get into an accident. Afterwards she leaned against me and I put my arm around her, and she fell asleep.

As she slept I chided myself for doubting her. There was nothing going on between her and Scott, they were just friends. She had lots of guy friends. I had to stop all my demented thinking, it was going to hurt our relationship. She loved me, she was mine, I had to stop being so insecure.

As we entered the City, I thought about how much I loved my wife, and how lucky I was to have her.

All In My Head Ch. 02

We got home from the Hamptons and had a quiet evening. We didn't talk about Scott or the rumors about Jen. We went to bed early. I reached for Jen, but she said "I'm kinda pooped tonight baby." So instead of sex we settled down to sleep.

Something woke me up, but it was a gradual awakening, like when you slowly transition from a dream to being awake because of something that's happening in the real world. That's what happened here. I sensed more than felt movement next to me. In the dark, I could just see movement below Jen's waist. I realized she was masturbating.

I guess she sensed I might be awake and she looked at me. I pretended like I was still asleep. I don't know why, if I'd waken up we could have had sex. But instead I pretended to sleep, looking at her through just barely opened eyes.

She looked at me for a long time. Convinced I was still asleep, she started moving under the covers again. As she approached orgasm, her legs parted more and the movement of her hand at her pussy increased. She pulled down the covers and reached under her t-shirt to rub her nipples while she continued to fuck herself with her hand. Her back arched as her orgasm hit, and I heard her softly but urgently moan "yeah, fuck me, don't stop, fuck me hard, harder, don't stop, harder."

She lay panting for long moments. Then after catching her breath, she adjusted her panties and t-shirt, pulled the covers back over, and rolled over on her side, the way she usually slept. I listened as her breathing became rhythmic, indicating she'd fallen asleep.

I couldn't get back to sleep though. I wondered who she'd fantasized about while she masturbated. Scott? Maybe Ricky? I didn't hold it against her. I beat off all the time. I hoped it was Ricky and not Scott. But I knew it was probably Scott.

I tried to prevent it, but I couldn't stop thinking about what'd happened. There was something going on between the two of them. Jen had a lot of guy friends, but she'd never pay so much attention to a guy friend or disappear with one of them like she'd done at the wedding and Hamptons. It bothered me when she'd said "I just like him, we're buds." I'd rather she'd said, "I fucked him but I know he's a jerk."

Something was going on between them. I tried to think of ways to get control of the situation. Set it up so he fucks her? I'd done that with Ricky, so I knew how. Maybe if they fucked she'd get him out of her system, like with Ricky. It might take some time and it would hurt, but that was better than this budding romance that was going on.

But it'd be harder to set up with Scott than with Ricky. Ricky and I were friends -- at least, we started that way. I despised Scott, and he probably felt the same about me. I couldn't imagine offering Jen to him, sharing her with him.

I decided to let things play out. Scott was an ass. She'd eventually figure that out, and stop hanging with him At least that was my hope.

Later that week Jen and I were going out to dinner. I was looking forward to it because I didn't feel we'd completely reconnected since the Hamptons (or since the wedding for that matter). We planned to meet at the restaurant, but I took off early so we could meet and taxi over together. I got to her building and went up the elevator to her floor. It was past 6pm so the receptionist was gone, but of course I knew the way so I walked to her office.

As I approached I saw Jen's door was closed. But then it opened -- I think it was Jen who opened it.

I heard voices and I immediately recognized them. It was Jen and Scott. They were talking about a client project -- they must be on the same team -- but as they talked there was a lot of laughing and easy banter, just like the wedding and the Hamptons.

I silently approached and I could just see them. They were facing sideways so couldn't see me.

"How about this?" Scott said, holding up a box of strawberry Pop-Tarts and taking on a terrible fake British accent. "I say good boy, I do love poppy tarts, like strawberries and cream at Wimbledon."

"Oh that's SOOOO good I'm sure Johnny will FREAKING love it," Jen said with playful sarcasm, laughing. I knew Jen was working on a huge pitch for Kellogg, the maker of Pop-Tarts, and Johnny was her boss. I didn't know Scott was on her team.

"The chap Johnny will BLOODY love it you mean," Scott added in his fake British accent.

"Stop!" Jen said laughing, hitting him on the chest.

He grinned at her. "You say stop a lot, but I don't think you really mean it."

Jen looked away almost demurely. She brushed her blonde hair behind her ear. "Just stop okay?" she said.

"I'd never been to the Hamptons before, it was pretty cool," he said.

"Freaking amazing," Jen agreed.

"I had a really good time," he said looking into her eyes.

"Me too." They were silent looking into the other's eyes, as if both remembering something they'd done together that weekend.

"You left early," Scott finally said.

"Yeah ... Mike got kinda upset."

He nodded, as if understanding. "Is he okay now?"

"I think so." A pause, as if thinking whether to say more. Then she added, "Sometimes he can be hard."

"Only sometimes?" Scott said with a big grin. Was he comparing himself to me?

Jen gave what seemed to be a nervous laugh, again brushing her blonde hair behind her ear. "You know what I mean," she said. Was that a blush?

Scott got serious. "Are you happy with him?"

Jen paused again. Then she said "I met him in college ..." Her voice trailed off.

I backtracked out of the office and took a taxi to the restaurant. I was a swirl of so many emotions. I ordered a double scotch at the bar. About 30 minutes later Jen walked in. I was already on my second double scotch.

She kissed me and saw the scotch. "Started without me?" she asked with a smile. I ordered her a Cosmo. I picked up my glass to take another swig. Jen stopped me by putting her hand over the glass. "Wait for me to catch up cowboy," she said.

The bartender brought her Cosmo. She raised her glass to clink with me, the way we always did. "Are you okay?" she asked seeing my face.

I felt hurt and confused inside. But I forced a smile. "Sure," I lied.

When she'd sat, her skirt had risen revealing a wisp of her lacy stocking top. She pulled her skirt down as she crossed her legs. All of her skirts were short (above her knee), but this one was shorter, really a mini-skirt. That surprised me, because she usually wore longer skirts to work. Had she worn the sexier skirt because she knew she'd be working with Scott today?

Then I noticed a run in her stockings. It started under her skirt. My eyes followed the run from her thigh to where it ended at her knee. Her stockings were scuffed at her knees. My mouth went dry.

Had she gone down on Scott in her office? Gotten down on her knees and put his cock into her mouth? Is that why her knees were scoffed? And did he fucked her after she got him good and hard? Push her face down on the desk and ram his big cock into her? I remembered what she'd moaned the other night as she masturbated. "Yeah, fuck me, don't stop, fuck me hard, harder, don't stop, harder." Is that what she said to Scott as he fucked her?

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asked me again.

"Yeah," I managed to say my throat dry. I took a gulp of my scotch, the fire in my throat matching that in my crotch. "Hard day at work."

"I'm sorry baby," she said brushing her hand across my cheek.

I touched her thigh and she looked down seeing the run. "I wonder when that happened?" she said in a neutral voice, her face showing no emotion.

Impulsively I pulled her to me and kissed her hard on the mouth. I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

She squirmed away from me, laughing. "What's gotten into you?" she giggled.

When we got home after dinner she went into the bathroom. "I'll be right back, I'm going to take a quick shower," she said.

It wasn't unusual for her to take a shower before bed, but she didn't do it often either. Was she showering to wash Scott off her before getting in bed with me?

She came out in her favorite fluffy robe, and laid next to me. "Hi," she said looking at me.

"Hi," I said back.

She looked into my face. I guess I looked troubled. "Are you okay?"

No, I wasn't okay, my head was still spinning from earlier. But my cock ached it was so hard. So I answered her by putting my hand on her stomach, on top of her robe. I pulled the cord to undo the knot, then I opened her robe. She was nude underneath.

I looked at her body, studied her, looked for clear evidence of her cheating. Marks on her neck or breasts. Swollen nipples. Puffy pussy lips. There weren't any, but I knew she'd cheated on me. I just knew. Gone down on Scott. Fucked him.

"Mike?" she said.

Anger welled up in me. She was mine, not his! Her body, her heart, all of her, she was mine! I got on top of her to take what was mine. Without any foreplay I rammed my cock into her. She yelped in pain, her pussy barely wet. I pumped her hard and fast. I could tell she wasn't enjoying it, but at that moment I didn't care. Images of her and Scott came into my mind. She was on her knees in front of him, her lips and hands around his cock, her hands and blonde head moving back and forth on his shaft, his head rolled back moaning, his pelvis pushing back against her pretty face as she blew him, her knees scuffling against the floor laddering her nylons.

I grunted and came. I'd been inside her less than a minute. "Get off," she said pushing against me. "What's with you tonight?" she asked anger and annoyance in her voice.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Well don't do it again," she chastised me. Then she tied up the robe and pulled up the blanket, turning to her side to sleep. The robe told me she was in no mood to be touched much less spooned.

I felt terrible. I'd forced myself on her, given her pain instead of pleasure. I thought how inadequate I must seem to her, especially compared to Scott. I was sure he got her wet before entering her, I was sure he fucked her long and hard and made her cum at least once and maybe multiple times. I was a rough jerk and then popped like an acne faced teenager.

The next morning I woke up when she touched my arm. She was already dressed, looking amazing as usual in a designer dress that hugged her curves in a classy way, making her look both sophisticated and sexy.

"I've gotta go," she said, "We have an early Kelloggs meeting. I'll probably have to work late."

"Do you want me to make you something for dinner?"

She shook her head. "We'll probably grab something."

I wanted to apologize about last night, but I didn't know how to start. She looked at me a moment more and then got up and said, "Don't wait up for me, I probably won't get home until late." She kissed me and then was gone.

After she left, I lay in bed thinking about what I'd heard in her office. From their conversation it was pretty clear they'd fucked in the Hamptons. If they fucked there, they probably also fucked at the wedding. She'd lied to me twice.

"Are you happy with him?" Scott had asked. And Jen said "I met him in college."

Not "I met him in college and I know we'll always be together."

Or "I met him in college and I've loved him ever since then."

Not even "I met him in college -- we're going through a touch patch right now but we're going to work through it."

No, she'd said just "I met him in college." What the fuck does that mean? That she got married too early? That she made a mistake marrying me? That she should have waited because she now realizes I'm not the man for her? That she loved me then but not any more?

I walked to work, needing the fresh air. But it didn't help, I felt heart stricken the entire day.

She got home around midnight. She was surprised to see me awake. "You didn't have to wait up."

"I wanted to see how Kellogg is doing. I know your presentation is tomorrow."

"You're sweet," she said, sounding tired and distracted. "It's getting there, but we need more work tomorrow morning before the meeting." She went into the bathroom to take a shower. I willed myself not to think about what that might mean.

She came out a few minutes later with my old t-shirt she wore to bed. She got under the covers. I kissed her cheek. "Thanks baby," she said tiredly. Then I kissed her neck, her shoulder, her hip. I wanted to go down on her. I didn't care if I got an orgasm or not, I just wanted to make up for last night.

But she pushed me off. "Not tonight honey. I'm really stressed."

"I know how to relieve your stress," I said with a grin.

"No baby I really need to sleep."

Her tone was final so I relented. I turned off the light as she rolled to her side. I spooned her and she didn't push me away. Well, that was something.

Jen called the next day around 6. "Kelloggs loved our presentation!" she said jubilantly. "They hired us on the spot!"

I was so happy and proud of her, and told her so. She told me her team was going out to celebrate. I felt anxiety churn inside me because that meant she'd be with Scott, but I didn't say anything of course.

Just before midnight I heard voices and laugher at the door. I opened the door and found Jen giggling and fumbling with her keys. She was clearly drunk. She wasn't alone, Scott was there. He had his arm around her. His arm was probably the only reason she was still on her feet, but still I didn't like seeing him hold her. Jealousy flared in me.

"I wanted to make sure she got home alright," he said. He didn't sound drunk. I nodded to him and took her from him.

She stumbled into my arms, almost slipping in her high heels. "We bagged Kellogg!" Jen drunkenly slurred excitedly to me.

"I know you told me," I said smiling. "I'm so proud of you."

"It wasn't just me it was Scott too" she said and she stumbled back over to him. "You sir are freaking amazing!" she said pointing a finger into his chest.

Then suddenly she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

She was drunk so it was an awkward kiss. But he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back. Soon her drunken clumsiness was gone, and they were kissing passionately. He squeezed a hand between their bodies and fondled her breast. She moaned and ran a high heeled foot up his calf. Caressing her breast with one hand, he moved his other hand and fondled her ass. Then he used that hand to raise her skirt. The breast hand came down and cupped her pussy. She moaned into his mouth.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" I yelled angrily pulling my wife away from him. Jen panted as I held her and looked longingly at Scott.

I had an awkward hold on her and she fell to the floor. It was a soft landing though, she didn't hurt herself.

Scott stood there in front of me and smiled like the arrogant ass he is. "I don't think she wants me to stop," he said smugly.

Anger boiled in me and I swung a fist at him. I'm not a fighter. He easily side stepped my punch and pushed me aside. He was a big guy and could probably kick my ass, but I didn't care. I was getting ready to punch again but Jen yelled "stop stop" and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Get the fuck out of my house," I growled at him in a low dangerous voice.

He left, but even as the door closed he still had that smug smile on his face.

I dragged Jen to our bedroom and threw her on the bed. I threw her legs open and got between them. "Have you fucked him?" I screamed at her like a mad man.

"No," she said, looking scared

"You swear? You haven't fucked him?"

"I swear!"

I leaned close to her and looked into her eyes. "You swear to god?"

"I swear to god, I haven't."

I ripped off her panties, making her yelp. I rammed my cock into her. She was soaking wet this time. I fucked her hard. "You wanted this from him, didn't you?" I demanded.

"No, I want you, you!"

"Liar!" I screamed at her. "Just fucking admit it damn you admit it!"

I came moments later. Once again she'd gotten nothing out of our sex. My orgasm hadn't been good either, although I felt empty. I was an emotional mess. I buried my head in her blonde hair and wept. She stoked my hair and we fell asleep that way.

The next day she woke up with a massive hangover. We both called in sick and I took care of her. By early evening she was feeling better.

We lay in bed on our sides looking into the other's eyes. She took my hand. "I'm sorry I kissed him." When I didn't say anything she added "I was drunk."

She could tell I didn't believe her. She looked down, not able to meet my gaze. Finally she said, "We made out in the Hamptons."

Then the story came out. They'd walked towards the big house, away from the rest of the group. They talked a long time. She felt a connection with him, from the first moment she met him at the wedding. He felt it too. Eventually he pulled her to him. She resisted at first, but then she gave in. They kissed and fondled. He unbuttoned her cover-up, pulled down her bikini top, touched her bare breasts. She reached into his bathing suit and stroked him.

He moved his hand to her bikini bottoms, cupping her mound. When he touched her there she realized what was happening. "We can't do this," she said.

Later that night in the loft bedroom she couldn't sleep. She went to him in the dark and covered his mouth with her hand. "It's me," she whispered. She took him by the hand to the bathroom, and closed the door. "We have to be quiet," she whispered putting a finger to his lips, and then she got on her tiptoes and kissed him. He kissed back and fondled her. She pulled away just long enough to pull off my old t-shirt. She'd taken her panties off before going to him, so now she was completely nude for his eyes. He kissed and fondled her everywhere. She moaned into his mouth and stroked him. He lifted her onto the basin and he stepped between her open legs. She reached between them and stroked him. "Do you have a condom?" she asked.

He shook his head. "It's back with my pants."

"Fuck," she said.

"I'll go get one," he said, but she held him back and shook her head. There were too many people in the house and they were lucky to not have already gotten caught.

"You're not on the pill?" he asked. She shook her head. We weren't sure if we were ready to start a family but we were talking about it, so she'd gone off the pill a few months ago.

"I'll pull out," he assured her. She told me she was tempted, but a little bit of good sense remained among her wild passion.

"We can't," she told him. He looked disappointed. "I'll take care of you," she whispered, and she slid to her knees. She went down on him and he came in her mouth.

Afterwards he lifted her back to the basin. It was his turn to get down on his knees. She gripped the back of his head as he made her cum with his tongue. "Does he eat you out as good as me?" I asked bitterly, moisture welling up in my eyes.

"Mike ..."

"Is that why you blew me in the car? Because you felt guilty?"

When she didn't answer, I hissed, "Is it?!"

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she nodded yes.

"That wasn't the only time, was it?"

She shook her head.

"You did it before we had dinner." It was a statement of fact, not a question.

She nodded.

"You knew I knew."

"I thought you did," she admitted.

"So you lied last night. You even swore to god."

"Oral sex isn't fucking!" she said pleadingly.

I gave her a what the fuck look.

"You scared me so much Mike," she cried tears rolling down her cheeks.

"But you wanted to fuck him, didn't you? Didn't you?"

She couldn't deny it. If he'd had a condom she would have let him fuck her. She nodded her head as she cried.

I watched her cry, and then I couldn't help myself, I pulled her to me and comforted her. We held each other in silence for a long time, way after it got dark.

She told me more of the story. She'd felt immense physical attraction from the moment they met at the wedding. But it wasn't just physical. The more they talked, the more she liked him. There was a real connection between them.

"But he's such an ass Jen," I said.

"Mike, I know you think that but it's not true, he's really nice, I mean, everyone likes him at work." When she saw the hurt in my eyes, she said gently, "I'm sorry baby but you want me to tell the truth."

"You purposely didn't wake me up so you could be with him, right?" When she hesitated, I said bitterly, "You might as well tell me, you've told me everything else."

She nodded yes.

"Did you even try to wake me up?" I said the bitterness laced in my words.

She looked down. I had my answer. She began sobbing again. This time I didn't move to comfort her. "I'm so sorry I hurt you," she sobbed. "I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't know why I did this." She sounded both sad and frustrated at the same time.

"There's something wrong between us," I said, voicing what I'd been thinking for a while now.

"What are you saying?" she said. In the moonlight I saw fear in her eyes. Did she think I was about to tell her I wanted a divorce? Maybe she was just as afraid of losing me as I was of losing her. The possibility made me feel better.

"I don't know," I said, feeling inadequate. "You're not getting everything you need from me."

"No baby," she protested hugging my arm.

"It's true," I insisted. "If you were, you wouldn't have fallen for him."

"I haven't fallen for him."

"Jen ... come on ..."

We ended the night by making love. It was slow and tender, with a lot of kissing and hugging. I came, and I think she did too. We fell asleep spooning.

A few weeks passed. Jen worked late often, getting the Kelloggs campaign going. I knew she was working closely with Scott. She told me nothing was going on between them, but there was an edginess to her, a tension.

As the holidays approached I took Jen to our favorite restaurant. Afterwards we undressed each other and made out, but we hadn't made love yet. Instead we were laying on our sides, looking into the other's eyes. With my fingertip I traced lines on her breast, circles around her nipple. She had her cum face on, but it wasn't because of what I was doing. She had looked that way when I'd picked her up from work. "Did you see Scott today?" I asked.

She hesitated. "It's okay, I want to know," I assured her.

She thought a moment. Then she said "Like we're playing the Game?"

"Yeah, like that," I said. I hadn't been thinking about it in those terms, but talking about it in the context of the Game made it easier for both of us. "What happened today?"

"He came to my office early. He gave me an early Christmas present."

"What was it?"

"A bustier. I gave it back to him."

"What'd he say?"

"He said he wanted me to have it. He said it'd make him feel good if he knew I wore it sometimes, even if he never saw me in it, even if I only wore it for you."

"He said that?"

"Yeah."

"Did you keep it?"

She hesitated. "It's alright," I assured her.

"Yeah."

"Do you have it here?"

"It's in my bag."

"Will you put it on for me?"

"Really?" she asked. She reached down to my crotch. Feeling me hard, she said "okay."

She got up and came back a moment later with a pink strapless bustier.

"I'm going to turn on the light okay?" I said. I wanted to watch her put it on.

"Okay," she said, studying the bustier. It was the kind that laced in the back. She wiggled into it and then turned her back to me. She held up her long blonde hair. "You'll need to tie it."

I tightened the laces. I tied it off at the bottom. About an inch of her smooth skin showed from her shoulders to her waist, the laces crisscrossing all the way down.

She turned to face me, letting her hair fall clumsily around her pretty face. The bustier pushed up her breasts so they swelled above the lace trim. "You looked amazing," I gushed. "Why pink?" I asked.

"He likes me in pink."

"I do too."

"I'll be sure to tell him tomorrow," she giggled. She went to her lingerie draw and picked out sheer off-white stockings. She rolled up one stocking into a ball. Then she put her right foot on the bed, put her foot into the stocking, and then rolled the stocking up her long leg. She attached the lacy welt to the garters attached to the bustier. She repeated this for her other leg.