Erotica All In My Head by xleglover-COMPLETED

All In My Head Ch. 05

But we didn't get to talk that night. Jen had to work late on Kelloggs. She was still putting that campaign together. I knew she'd be with Scott, but he was just one person on her team, so I felt okay, especially with how great the weekend had went.

She kissed me when she got home but she was beat. We immediately went to bed.

Then it was my turn to get busy at work. I'd been working on a new financial investment vehicle. My team called my idea Sapphire, because if it worked it would make a lot of sparkling green money.

The simulations on Sapphire looked really promising, and my bosses were really interested in it, even the managing partner old man Jacob. Just after lunch Jacob himself stepped into my office. He told me he wanted me to put together a presentation on Sapphire for all the partners. This was a really big deal. I'd probably advanced faster than most, but no one at my level got to make presentations like this at partner meetings.

I organized my team and we hunkered down to polish Sapphire and work on the presentation. We worked round the clock, and I hardly saw Jen other than a kiss hello at night and a kiss goodbye in the morning. I didn't even get a chance to tell her about Sapphire and how big this was, because she was busy too.

By late Friday afternoon the presentation was about done. I'd have to tweak it over the weekend but I felt ready for the partner meeting.

About that time Jen called. "Hey baby, are you up for happy hour?"

I didn't want to. I'd barely seen her all week and wanted to spend an evening alone with her. But I still remembered karaoke night. I wanted to be more fun-loving and less stick-in-the-mud. I told her I had to clear some things up (I'd ignored all my other projects getting ready for the partner meeting), but I'd be there by 7.

I got to the bar a little after 7. Of course, everyone was rowdy by then, on their 2nd or 3rd drink. "Hey bubble boy," Allie said to me. She was clearly buzzed.

"Where's Jen?" I asked.

"Over there with Scott, where else?" she said, a big grin and delighted sparkle in her eye. Yeah Jen, Allie really likes me I thought to myself.

Jen was with a group of people. Scott was there and he was the center of attention. I had to admit he was charismatic and charming, and he knew how to tell good stories.

He told a story and everyone laughed. Jen laughed and hit him playfully on the arm. She smiled beaming at him. Yes, they were in a group of people, but you'd have to be blind to not pick up there was something going on between them. My mood clouded.

"Hey baby," Jen said to me when I joined their group, and we kissed briefly. She was tipsy but not drunk like many of her co-workers (like Allie). The server came around and I ordered a scotch.

"How's your project going?" Jen asked. She turned to everyone and said "Mike's got an idea for a new way for investing in stocks." She squeezed my hand and added "He's so smart."

Everyone looked at me and for a moment I had everyone's attention. Unlike Scott, I don't like attention, I guess I'm reserved (others might say shy). I explained how my idea was a new way of looking at historical numbers and other information to predict future performance, and how it was possible to use that information to invest with a lot more accuracy in a lot of things like stocks and exchange traded funds (ETFs).

I kept it short because it's really technical and I saw their eyes glazing over (I couldn't blame them, only geeks like me find this stuff interesting). When I finished Scott said, "So it's like ETFs on steroids."

"Well -- that's not really right ..." I said.

"Bro, you need a snappy message that pops!" he insisted. Others were nodding their heads.

Jen was nodding too. "Maybe you should use Scott's tag line in your presentation honey," she said. "Scott you wouldn't mind, right?"

"No problem," Scott said. "Hey bro, we can talk and I'll give you more ideas."

A little later Jen pulled me aside. "See Scott's really nice."

"Sure," I said keeping my face and voice neutral.

She read through me. "I know you hate when I say that. He's really brilliant though. He might be able to help you."

"Okay. I'll think about it," I said. But I was thinking "over my dead body." It wasn't just because I couldn't stand Scott. Snappy lines like "ETF on steroids" might work in a 5 second TV commercial, but at the partner meeting it would make me look like an unprepared idiot.

"Maybe if you talked you might even become friends," she added.

"Yeah," I said. "You never know."

She tentatively smiled at me. "Have you thought about what we talked about the other night?" she asked.

"Yeah, a lot," I said. "I mean, which part?"

"You know," she said. "About me seeing Scott again."

I thought about how great our weekend had been, and how I was more open to her seeing him again. I'd wanted to talk to her about it but we hadn't had a chance. I wished we were at home talking about it instead of this crowded bar.

"I guess I'm okay with it," I said.

"Really?" she said clearly pleased. "Would it be okay if I went with him tonight?"

I felt like I'd been hit with a bag of bricks. "I guess I was thinking we'd spend tonight together," I said. "It's been a busy week ..."

"Yeah ..." she said. "But if I went with him tonight we'd still have the whole weekend, like last week."

That was true. Maybe it was better to just get it over with, like eating your vegetables first. "I guess that makes sense," I said although I felt crest fallen and disappointed.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Do you want to leave now? He can meet us at home." I wanted to take separate cabs. That way I could at least have a few minutes of alone time with her.

"Um well ... we were thinking about his place tonight," she said.

Her words "we were thinking" ran through my head. So they'd been talking about this. And now they were "we."

She squeezed my hand. "I thought it might be easier for you if it wasn't at our place."

"Yeah," I said dumbly, feeling the numbness grow inside me. I remembered how it'd gone with Ricky. An evening with him had stretched into all night and sometimes the next day too.

She read my thoughts. "I'll be home before morning," she promised.

"Okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I said. Then my drink arrived. "Do you want to leave now?"

"There's no rush," she said taking my arm. "Tell me about your new project."

We talked but my heart wasn't into it. Jen and I took a cab to his place. I obviously wanted to know where he lived, since she was going to be there. We held hands in the cab, and that felt good.

"Did you guys plan this hookup all week?" I asked. I laughed to make it sound like a joke.

"No baby we just talked about it in the bar tonight," she said.

"Okay, no biggie," I said.

The taxi arrived at his building. Scott was already there waiting by the door to the lobby.

"Are you sure this is alright?" she asked me.

"Yeah."

She kissed me. "I'll be home in a few hours okay?" Then she opened the door and was gone.

At home I tried to do some work, but I couldn't concentrate. I opened the picture of them at the wedding. I thought about what they were doing at that very moment. Despite my angst, I was hard. I took out my cock and masturbated while looking at the picture, imagining Scott's cock in Jen's mouth. I came thinking of Scott riding Jen bareback and shooting his seed into her unprotected pussy. After I came I told myself that Jen wouldn't do that, she was making him use a condom.

The phone woke me up. It was 2am and I thought it must be Jen. But it was Eric, my boss.

"Mike, sorry to call but this is good news," Eric said. "I showed old man Jacob your presentation and he likes it even more now than before. You know how you told me Sapphire can work all over the world? Jacob wants you to work that angle with the number crunchers in Cali. He wants you there tomorrow so you can work the international angle into your presentation."

After hanging up the phone it took me a moment to process all this. Sapphire was getting really big. The "number crunchers" were brainiacs who did a lot of the really high level forward thinking for the firm. They were all senior partners and included a few Nobel laureates. Most people my level had never even met any of them. Now not only was I going to meet them, I'd be working with them. It was an amazing opportunity.

I called my team to tell them the news. We agreed to meet at the airport for the 7am flight.

Then I called Jen. When she answered the phone she was out of breath. I guessed they'd been in the middle of fucking.

I gave her a quick run-down and told her I had to leave soon for the airport. I was afraid she'd ask if she could stay over with him. But instead she said, "Okay, we're almost done, I'll be home right after okay?"

Her words "we're almost done" rang through my head. I'd interrupted their fucking, and before she could come home she needed to finish him, make him cum. But the thought got me hot instead of upset. Somehow the success of Sapphire was helping me deal with the angst and jealousy. Those feelings were still there, but in the background now, overwhelmed by my excitement.

Jen got home about an hour later. She looked freshly fucked. She giggled when I literally dragged her to our bedroom.

"Someone's horny" she giggled feeling my erection. I had on only my shorts.

She smiled expectantly. I studied her. Her blonde hair was tussled sexily around her pretty face. Her dress was wrinkled and not on quite right -- she must have rushed to get dressed.

All In My Head Ch. 05

But we didn't get to talk that night. Jen had to work late on Kelloggs. She was still putting that campaign together. I knew she'd be with Scott, but he was just one person on her team, so I felt okay, especially with how great the weekend had went.

She kissed me when she got home but she was beat. We immediately went to bed.

Then it was my turn to get busy at work. I'd been working on a new financial investment vehicle. My team called my idea Sapphire, because if it worked it would make a lot of sparkling green money.

The simulations on Sapphire looked really promising, and my bosses were really interested in it, even the managing partner old man Jacob. Just after lunch Jacob himself stepped into my office. He told me he wanted me to put together a presentation on Sapphire for all the partners. This was a really big deal. I'd probably advanced faster than most, but no one at my level got to make presentations like this at partner meetings.

I organized my team and we hunkered down to polish Sapphire and work on the presentation. We worked round the clock, and I hardly saw Jen other than a kiss hello at night and a kiss goodbye in the morning. I didn't even get a chance to tell her about Sapphire and how big this was, because she was busy too.

By late Friday afternoon the presentation was about done. I'd have to tweak it over the weekend but I felt ready for the partner meeting.

About that time Jen called. "Hey baby, are you up for happy hour?"

I didn't want to. I'd barely seen her all week and wanted to spend an evening alone with her. But I still remembered karaoke night. I wanted to be more fun-loving and less stick-in-the-mud. I told her I had to clear some things up (I'd ignored all my other projects getting ready for the partner meeting), but I'd be there by 7.

I got to the bar a little after 7. Of course, everyone was rowdy by then, on their 2nd or 3rd drink. "Hey bubble boy," Allie said to me. She was clearly buzzed.

"Where's Jen?" I asked.

"Over there with Scott, where else?" she said, a big grin and delighted sparkle in her eye. Yeah Jen, Allie really likes me I thought to myself.

Jen was with a group of people. Scott was there and he was the center of attention. I had to admit he was charismatic and charming, and he knew how to tell good stories.

He told a story and everyone laughed. Jen laughed and hit him playfully on the arm. She smiled beaming at him. Yes, they were in a group of people, but you'd have to be blind to not pick up there was something going on between them. My mood clouded.

"Hey baby," Jen said to me when I joined their group, and we kissed briefly. She was tipsy but not drunk like many of her co-workers (like Allie). The server came around and I ordered a scotch.

"How's your project going?" Jen asked. She turned to everyone and said "Mike's got an idea for a new way for investing in stocks." She squeezed my hand and added "He's so smart."

Everyone looked at me and for a moment I had everyone's attention. Unlike Scott, I don't like attention, I guess I'm reserved (others might say shy). I explained how my idea was a new way of looking at historical numbers and other information to predict future performance, and how it was possible to use that information to invest with a lot more accuracy in a lot of things like stocks and exchange traded funds (ETFs).

I kept it short because it's really technical and I saw their eyes glazing over (I couldn't blame them, only geeks like me find this stuff interesting). When I finished Scott said, "So it's like ETFs on steroids."

"Well -- that's not really right ..." I said.

"Bro, you need a snappy message that pops!" he insisted. Others were nodding their heads.

Jen was nodding too. "Maybe you should use Scott's tag line in your presentation honey," she said. "Scott you wouldn't mind, right?"

"No problem," Scott said. "Hey bro, we can talk and I'll give you more ideas."

A little later Jen pulled me aside. "See Scott's really nice."

"Sure," I said keeping my face and voice neutral.

She read through me. "I know you hate when I say that. He's really brilliant though. He might be able to help you."

"Okay. I'll think about it," I said. But I was thinking "over my dead body." It wasn't just because I couldn't stand Scott. Snappy lines like "ETF on steroids" might work in a 5 second TV commercial, but at the partner meeting it would make me look like an unprepared idiot.

"Maybe if you talked you might even become friends," she added.

"Yeah," I said. "You never know."

She tentatively smiled at me. "Have you thought about what we talked about the other night?" she asked.

"Yeah, a lot," I said. "I mean, which part?"

"You know," she said. "About me seeing Scott again."

I thought about how great our weekend had been, and how I was more open to her seeing him again. I'd wanted to talk to her about it but we hadn't had a chance. I wished we were at home talking about it instead of this crowded bar.

"I guess I'm okay with it," I said.

"Really?" she said clearly pleased. "Would it be okay if I went with him tonight?"

I felt like I'd been hit with a bag of bricks. "I guess I was thinking we'd spend tonight together," I said. "It's been a busy week ..."

"Yeah ..." she said. "But if I went with him tonight we'd still have the whole weekend, like last week."

That was true. Maybe it was better to just get it over with, like eating your vegetables first. "I guess that makes sense," I said although I felt crest fallen and disappointed.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Do you want to leave now? He can meet us at home." I wanted to take separate cabs. That way I could at least have a few minutes of alone time with her.

"Um well ... we were thinking about his place tonight," she said.

Her words "we were thinking" ran through my head. So they'd been talking about this. And now they were "we."

She squeezed my hand. "I thought it might be easier for you if it wasn't at our place."

"Yeah," I said dumbly, feeling the numbness grow inside me. I remembered how it'd gone with Ricky. An evening with him had stretched into all night and sometimes the next day too.

She read my thoughts. "I'll be home before morning," she promised.

"Okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I said. Then my drink arrived. "Do you want to leave now?"

"There's no rush," she said taking my arm. "Tell me about your new project."

We talked but my heart wasn't into it. Jen and I took a cab to his place. I obviously wanted to know where he lived, since she was going to be there. We held hands in the cab, and that felt good.

"Did you guys plan this hookup all week?" I asked. I laughed to make it sound like a joke.

"No baby we just talked about it in the bar tonight," she said.

"Okay, no biggie," I said.

The taxi arrived at his building. Scott was already there waiting by the door to the lobby.

"Are you sure this is alright?" she asked me.

"Yeah."

She kissed me. "I'll be home in a few hours okay?" Then she opened the door and was gone.

At home I tried to do some work, but I couldn't concentrate. I opened the picture of them at the wedding. I thought about what they were doing at that very moment. Despite my angst, I was hard. I took out my cock and masturbated while looking at the picture, imagining Scott's cock in Jen's mouth. I came thinking of Scott riding Jen bareback and shooting his seed into her unprotected pussy. After I came I told myself that Jen wouldn't do that, she was making him use a condom.

The phone woke me up. It was 2am and I thought it must be Jen. But it was Eric, my boss.

"Mike, sorry to call but this is good news," Eric said. "I showed old man Jacob your presentation and he likes it even more now than before. You know how you told me Sapphire can work all over the world? Jacob wants you to work that angle with the number crunchers in Cali. He wants you there tomorrow so you can work the international angle into your presentation."

After hanging up the phone it took me a moment to process all this. Sapphire was getting really big. The "number crunchers" were brainiacs who did a lot of the really high level forward thinking for the firm. They were all senior partners and included a few Nobel laureates. Most people my level had never even met any of them. Now not only was I going to meet them, I'd be working with them. It was an amazing opportunity.

I called my team to tell them the news. We agreed to meet at the airport for the 7am flight.

Then I called Jen. When she answered the phone she was out of breath. I guessed they'd been in the middle of fucking.

I gave her a quick run-down and told her I had to leave soon for the airport. I was afraid she'd ask if she could stay over with him. But instead she said, "Okay, we're almost done, I'll be home right after okay?"

Her words "we're almost done" rang through my head. I'd interrupted their fucking, and before she could come home she needed to finish him, make him cum. But the thought got me hot instead of upset. Somehow the success of Sapphire was helping me deal with the angst and jealousy. Those feelings were still there, but in the background now, overwhelmed by my excitement.

Jen got home about an hour later. She looked freshly fucked. She giggled when I literally dragged her to our bedroom.

"Someone's horny" she giggled feeling my erection. I had on only my shorts.

She smiled expectantly. I studied her. Her blonde hair was tussled sexily around her pretty face. Her dress was wrinkled and not on quite right -- she must have rushed to get dressed.