Erotica All In My Head by xleglover-COMPLETED

She saw me practically panting and grinned at me. She went into her closet and came out with pink high heels. She stepped into them.

Then she went to her dressing table and put on makeup, finishing with pink lipstick, the same color as the bustier and high heels. She brushed her hair. Then she turned to me and smiled. She did a pirouette so I could see all of her. "You like?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said my throat dry. I patted the bed beside me. "Come here."

She lay down and I ran my hands over her. I imagined Scott in Victoria's Secret, picking this out for her. I got between her legs. I wanted to make sure she came this time. She was pantyless and her bare pussy looked so good.

Jen groaned as I went down on her. She shuddered a few minutes later as she came on my tongue. I mounted her. I knew I wouldn't last long, and I didn't, cummng after just a few strokes.

"Does he do that as good as me?"

"Go down on me?"

"Yeah."

"I haven't let him do that since --"

"I know," I interrupted, assuring her. "I meant when he did it back then."

"No. I mean ... I don't know. It feels so good it's hard to tell who's better."

We were quiet, holding each other close. Then I said, "In the Game you do what I say, right?"

"Yes."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Wear this for him tomorrow."

"Really?"

"I want you to."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And let him feel your back so he knows you're wearing it. Tell him the truth when he asks why you're wearing it."

"I'll tell him you told me to."

"No, I mean, tell him it's because you want to wear it for him."

"Okay."

"Is that the truth?"

She paused, then said "I'm not sure."

"Okay," I said kissing her lips. "Wear that pink dress, you know, the one that's kind of loose but has the scoop top?"

"Yeah, okay, I know the one."

"If he asks to see the bustier, then turn around and hold up your hair the way you just did, and ask him to unzip you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. After he unzips you, turn around and let your hair fall just like you did for me."

"Okay. Then what?"

"What do you think he'll do next?"

"He'll probably want to kiss me."

"Do you want him to kiss you?"

She paused. "The truth?"

I nodded.

"Yes."

"Then what will he do?"

"He'll probably want to touch me."

"Yeah, that's what I'd want to do. Let him."

"Really?"

"You want him to, right?"

"I think so ... Does that make you mad?"

"Not mad ..."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah." I paused. "If we weren't together, would you fuck him?"

"Probably."

"Would you date him?"

She paused. "Probably. That bothers you, doesn't it?"

"I can't help it."

"But it's okay if he fucks me?"

"Not really ... but it's different."

"I'm sorry."

"Just always tell me the truth okay?"

"I will."

"No more behind my back."

"I promise."

"You swear?"

"I swear."

We were quiet, and then I said "Don't let him fuck you, okay?"

"Okay."

"I can't handle that yet."

"I won't."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby," she said.

All In My Head Ch. 03

She didn't wear the bustier the next day, or the day after. We talked a lot about what we were feeling, what we wanted. Finally, she put on the bustier the next week. That day I was useless at work, I could only think about what they were doing. It got so bad I beat off twice in the bathroom.

She wore a big smile when she got home. We kissed and went straight to our bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and she turned her back to me. "Unzip me?" she said.

I lowered the zipper of the pink dress. "Is this what Scott did?" I asked excitedly.

She let the dress fall to her feet, and then she turned to face me. God she looked so hot in the bustier. "You hope he did, don't you?" she asked with a sparking smile.

"Did he?" I insisted.

She pushed me down on the bed and straddled my crotch. She rubbed her pussy against the tent in my pants. "I need this bad," she moaned.

Her panties were wet. "Are you hot because of Scott or me?"

"Which do you want?" she asked.

"Scott!" I said lustfully.

"You're so predictable," she laughed. She leaned down and kissed me, and we made out.

"Did he kiss you like this?" I moaned.

She unbuttoned my shirt and then lightly ran her manicured nails down my chest, making me moan more. "You're so much fun to tease," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Nothing happened?"

She leaned down and kissed me again, pushing her tongue into my mouth so as to invite my tongue in hers. We kissed and our tongues danced, my tongue twirling against hers in her mouth. She broke off the kiss and moved her lips to my ear. "You can't taste him in my mouth?" she whispered hotly into my ear.

"God!" I groaned. I felt lightheaded. "He came in your mouth?"

"Yeah," she whispered into my ear, and then sexily licked the inside of my ear. That always drives me crazy, my ears are really sensitive for some reason, and she knows it.

"When?"

"Just before I left work."

"Oh god!" I groaned. "You didn't let him fuck you, right?"

She moved up my body and straddled my head. "Do you think he did?" she asked softy running her fingers through my hair.

The thin material of her thong was wedged between her pussy lips and ass crack. I pulled it aside. She kept herself completely hairless down there, in fact years ago she had all the hair down there permanently removed except for a small patched above her clit that she kept neatly trimmed.

Her pussy glistened with moisture and her clit and lips were swollen with excitement but I could tell she hadn't been fucked. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her down on my face. I licked between her pussy lips and swirled my tongue around her clit, caressing her ass with my hands. "God that feels so good!" she moaned her head rolling back.

I used the flat of my tongue to rub her clit. She came moments later. She must've been really hot to cum that fast.

Afterwards she moved off my head. "You're so freaking good at that," she said using a towel to wipe her juices from my face.

Then she snuggled into my arm. She lightly ran her finger tips up and down my chest and moved a stocking leg over my leg. I loved the feeling of her nylons rubbing against my skin.

"So tell me what happened."

"This morning I hung him hello."

"Do you always do that?"

"No. I wanted him to feel the bustier."

"Okay."

"But then I made sure not to see him all day."

"God you're such a tease," I admired.

She smiled. "You know it."

"Then what happened?"

She cupped my hard dick with her hand, over my boxers. "I called him and asked him to come to my office."

"Yeah?" I said prompting her to tell me more.

"He sat on my sofa. I stood in front of him. He asked me if I was wearing it and I said I was. He asked if I wore it for him and I told him I did. He asked me how it felt, and I told him it made me feel really sexy. He told me to let him see it. I turned around and held up my hair. He unzipped me and pulled down my dress, and I turned back around. He told me I looked really good and he really liked me. I told him I liked him a lot too. I got down on my knees and gave him a blow job. Then he laid me on the sofa and ate me out."

"Did he try to fuck you?"

"Yeah, but I told him I wasn't ready for that." She pulled down my shorts and straddled me, and then she lowered herself on my cock. She'd gotten me too hot to hold out, I came almost immediately. She moved off my cock and snuggled into my arms, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Did he hold you like this after?"

She tenderly kissed my cheek. "A little bit."

"Did it feel good?"

She kissed my cheek again. "You know I like held."

"You like him a lot."

"Yeah."

"Are you falling in love with him?"

"I don't think so."

"You did with Ricky."

"Not like you," she said, kissing my lips and cheek.

A few minutes passed. Then she asked, "Are you okay baby?"

"I'm not sure," I said honestly. With my passion sated, I felt jealous and anxious. "Does he know I know?"

"I think he suspects."

"You haven't told him?"

"I wouldn't do that."

Later we made love. It was long and slow and tender. I think Jen came. Afterwards we held each other and fell asleep that way. The ironic thing was, I felt closer to her now than I had for a long time. We were talking more now, and making love more. And our sex was better. She was cumming on my cock and that made me feel good.

The next morning she told me she'd probably have to work late that night. "Will you be working with Scott?"

"Yeah, he's on my Kelloggs team."

I put my hand on hers. "I don't want anything to happen today."

"Okay."

"I'm sorry to be a control freak, I just need to process this."

"I get it baby."

"Do you think you can resist him?" I asked. I grinned to make it a joke, but I was serious too.

She rolled her eyes. "I think I can Michael." She only calls me Michael when she's annoyed or mad. But then she smiled to let me know she was joking.

Later that night we were in bed. I was on top of her, slowly fucking her. "Did he come on to you today?"

"Yeah."

"What did you do?"

"I told him no."

"What did he say?"

"He asked me why. I told him I wouldn't cheat on you."

I kissed her. I managed to avoid cumming until she came. I love looking at her pretty face when she cums, it's so sensual and beautiful.

I held her, her head resting on my chest. "Thanks for not doing anything."

"I love you Mike."

"I know but ... I can tell you're really into him." She didn't say anything, so I said, "Did you want to?"

She paused. "The truth?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I did."

"He really has you under his spell, huh?"

She rose up on my chest, looking at me. She brushed my cheek with her hand. "I'm sorry."

"That's okay," I said, but I wasn't feeling okay. "Jack told me he's a real player. He fucked every girl in his sister sorority, even the ones with boyfriends."

"Scott told me that story. He's not like that anymore. I know you don't like him, but he's really nice." She saw the hurt on my face. "You want me to tell you what I'm thinking."

"Yeah, I do ..." I said my voice trailing off. I hated it when she defended him. "I was thinking," I said after a few moments. "Maybe we should all go out."

"Really?"

"Yeah -- it might be easier if he knew I knew." We talked about why. I said it would make it easier for her when she didn't do something he wanted, like today. And this way I could keep better tabs on what was going on, and I thought that would make me feel more secure.

Then we talked about how to do it. I told her our apartment was out of the question. That would probably lead to fucking, and I wasn't ready for that. We talked about going to a bar, but that would be awkward with 2 guys and just 1 girl. We'd learned that during the Ricky thing.

"What if Allie came along?" Jen suggested. "Then it'd be like a double date." She saw the inquiring look on my face -- me with Allie? "Not a real double date, not unless you want to lose this Mister," she said squeezing my dick a bit too hard. "But that's what it would look like."

It made sense -- but Allie? She didn't think much of me, and this situation was already too much emotionally for me to handle. Claire would have been the perfect choice, but after their wedding she and Sam had moved to LA so she could pursue her acting career.

"I don't know about Allie," I said voicing my concerns.

"Mike, she's not as bad as you think."

"So she knows everything?" By everything, I meant both Scott and Ricky, as well as the other guys we'd played the Game with.

Jen knew what I meant, and said hesitantly, "Yes -- I mean she's my best friend."

"That's okay," I assured her. "I was just wondering."

The next Thursday the four of us went to dinner. I was a myriad of emotions: lust and jealousy, excitement and anxiety. Jen and I hadn't had sex for a few days. It'd been my idea. I wanted to be really horny because lust dampens down the jealousy.

After showing and putting on her makeup, she came over to me holding the bustier. "Scott asked me to wear this tonight."

"Okay," I said almost as if in a daze, my heart pounding.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "I won't wear it if you don't want me too."

"I want you too," I said, "Turn around." I laced up the bustier like before.

She wore the bustier like a top, with a mini-skirt, stockings and heels. She wore her blonde hair up and the bustier showed off her sexy shoulders and elegant neck. She looked incredible!

She got down on her knees between my legs. She rubbed my hard-on over my pants. "I can take care of this for you," she said her glossy pink lipstick sparkling.

"No," I said. I didn't want her to think I was mad or rejecting her, so I explained "You know how I get kinda melancholy after I cum?" She nodded. "I don't want to get that way now." She slowly nodded, and I could see she understood.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Scott and Allie were already there. I thought it was going to be awkward figuring out how to pair up, but Scott immediately put his arms on Jen's hips and kissed her, saying she looked incredible. When the maître-d arrived Scott took Jen's hand and went with the maître-d to the table. My jealousy grew at watching Scott and Jen holding hands.

"Hi bubble boy," Allie said smiling, taking my arm and following the waiter. She'd called me bubble boy since college. I had no idea why. Whenever I asked she laughed and told me to ask Jen. When I asked Jen, she'd laugh too but wouldn't tell me. "Don't worry, it's not a bad thing," she always told me. It was like their private joke. I'd given up years ago trying to get them to tell me what it meant.

Scott was charming at dinner and dominated the conversation. Jen and Allie didn't seem to mind, they laughed at his jokes and seemed spellbound with his stories. He was charismatic and charming, which was probably why he was so good at advertising.

I felt like a third -- I guess fourth -- wheel. Jen had eyes only for Scott. She tried to bring me into the conversation a few times, but each time she returned her attentions to Scott.

Scott reminded me of Ricky. Ruggedly good looking, charismatic, tall and powerful, a man's man. Jen definitely was drawn to that type. I wondered how she ever fell in love with me. I guess I'm reasonably good looking, but I'm far from having a "beach body," and I'm quiet and introspective. No way could I compete with a captivating guy like Scott at dinner conversation. I think Jen forgot I was even there.

After dinner we moved over to the adjacent bar. As in the restaurant, I looked around and didn't see anyone we knew. We'd picked the bar because it was across town from where we normally hung out.

I think Jen sensed I was feeling left out, so she took my arm and we went to the dance floor. It was a slow dance. I put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I lied.

"See, Scott's really nice," she said. She saw the reaction on my face. "That wasn't the right thing to say, was it?"

I shook my head, and I couldn't help grinning.

"Gary's a nice guy," I said mentioning her older mentor at work. "I wish he was here instead of Scott," I joked, but I was half serious.

She paused as if making sure she said the next thing right. "I like Gary but I don't have feelings for him except as a friend," she said carefully. "You know that right?"

I nodded, not knowing where she was going with this.

"But if I ever fell in love with another man -- really in love -- it would be with a man like Gary," she said looking into my eyes. "You know why?"

I shook my head.

Still looking into my eyes, she said, "Because he reminds me of you."

I stopped moving. Relief flooded through me. She'd said exactly the right thing. "Thank you," I said.

"It's true," she said kissing me.

Our tender moment was broken when a fast song came on and Scott jumped hog dogging onto the dance floor. He was purposely making a fool of himself and Jen laughed. He pulled her to him and they started dancing. Laughing, Jen reached for me but he playfully grinded against her and she was soon laughing even more and playfully slapping his hands away. Once again it was like I didn't exist to her. Our moment had passed and I felt the jealousy and anxiety returning.

Allie took my arm and led me off the dance floor. "Come on, we have to at least try to keep everyone thinking she's with him and you're with me," she said.

"You must think I'm pathetic," I said once we were sitting at the table.

She laughed. "I never thought you, of all people, would turn out to be so demented!"

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"No," she said laughing again. Bitch.

Our attention turned to the dance floor. As they slow danced, Scott caressed Jen's neck as they looked into each other's eyes. I knew that would turn her on, her neck is one of her most sensitive erogenous zones.

"It really turns you on to see Jen with other men?" Allie asked amazed.

I turned to her. "So this is where you tell me I'm sick and perverted."

She laughed. "No, I'm just curious."

"Do you know the whole story?"

"I think so, but feel free to tell me your side of it."

"No thanks."

"I didn't think so," Allie said with another laugh. She was really enjoying this. She looked curiously at me. "I've heard about men like you, but you're the first one I've met."

I looked back at Jen and Scott. "Welcome to my hell."

"If it bothers you, why do you let her do it?"

"I don't think I can stop her."

She shrugged. "You were the one who let the genie out of the bottle. Opened Pandora's box. Got what you wished for --"

"Okay Allie I get it," I said cutting off her gleeful recitation.

Scott and Jen returned. We moved to the bar. I stood next to Jen and put my hand on her back as she sat on a stool. Scott talked about gossip at work, and soon the three of them where laughing and talking animatedly. Scott put his hand on Jen's knee. He looked at me and smiled. Jen let him keep it there.

After a while Jen realized I was being left out. She took my hand in hers. "Okay no more talking about work," she announced to everyone. Allie announced we should all do shots. She winked at me when she ordered 4 shots of sex on the beach. Bitch.

We downed those. Then Scott ordered vampire shots. "What are those?" Jen asked. Allie grinned, clearly knowing what they were. I didn't know either. I saw the bartender pour Chambord, vodka and cranberry juice into 4 shot glasses.

Scott crushed a few sugar cubes onto the bar top, and then sprinkled some crushed sugar on Jen's shoulder right next to her neck. He had a mischievous grin on his face, and she was clearly intrigued.

He took one of the shot glasses and downed the concoction, and then he lowered his head and sucked the sugar off Jen's neck. It must have tickled because Jen squealed and laughed delightedly.

"Now your turn," Scott said. Jen took some crushed sugar and sprinkled it on Scott's neck as he had done to her. She took a shot glass and downed the shot, and then on her tip toes she sucked Scott's neck. They both laughed like college kids.

Scott looked at Allie since it was her turn. "No thanks," she said with an amused smile. She was clearly enjoying this. He looked at me but I just glared at him.

"Okay, I guess I'm up again," he said. He poured more sugar on Jen's neck. He downed a shot, and then sucked her neck again. Jen laughed again, but then his sucking went from playful to sensual. I saw it in her eyes as her arousal grew. His lips moved up her neck, and soon they were kissing, and the kissing turned to full blown making out. Jen let my hand go so she could put her arms around Scott's neck. I looked away. She was doing this right in front of me, in the middle of a bar. It turned me on, but it hurt so much.

"Okay guys, get a room," Allie said, seeing the nearby bouncer frown. Jen and Scott finally broke apart. I wondered how far they'd have gone if Allie hadn't said something.

"Okay Jen your turn again," he said handing the last shot glass to her.

Jen was all smiles as she took the glass. She glanced at me, and saw my face. Her smile turned to concern. She reached for my hand but I wouldn't take it. She came over to me and said "Do you want to do one on me?"

"No I'm good," I said grateful my voice didn't crack with the emotions I was feeling.

"Come on Jen your turn," Scott repeated.

She put the still full glass on the bar. "I think we better get going," she said to Scott and Allie. "Do you mind if I say goodbye to Scott?" she asked me.

I shrugged. "Wait for me outside okay?" she said. She joined me 15 minutes later and we got into a taxi.

"Sorry about the vampire shots," she said looking at my face.

"No problem," I said, keeping my gaze ahead, not looking at her.

"I mean it, I let it get out of control," she said.

I shrugged, pretending to be unconcerned. "You were his date tonight. No worries, it's all good."

"I wasn't his date," she said, rubbing my arm. "I should have done the shot with you. At least the first one."

"Don't do me any favors, okay Jen?" I said, the bitterness coming out. My words hurt her. We drove the rest of the way in silence.

At home she let down her hair. She stood at a mirror and brushed it. I came up behind her and looked at her in the mirror. There was a hickey on her neck where he'd done the vampire shots. I touched it with my finger.

Jen saw where I was touching. "Sorry, I didn't know he did that," she said.

I looked into her eyes in the mirror. "Why'd it take 15 minutes to say goodbye to him?"

She frowned at me. "So now you want to play the Game?" she said irritation creeping into her voice.

I deserved that. "You're right, I don't know what I want," I admitted. I went into our home office and sat down, staring off into the distance. I was so conflicted by this I couldn't think straight, and I was frustrating the hell out of Jen.

She came in a few minutes later and sat in my lap. "You're difficult sometimes," she said, but there was no heat in her voice, and she tussled my hair.

"Do you think it'll ever be just you and me?" I asked her.

She put her arms around my neck, her fingers lightly caressing the back of my head. "Is that what you want?"

I thought about it. "I'm not sure. I guess I don't think you'd be happy with just me."

"It was just us for a long time," she said.

"Yeah, but ... that was before Ricky. And it's hard to put the genie back in the bottle."

She thought a moment, as if knowing what she wanted to say, but not how to say it. "Remember Cabo?" she finally said. "When we talked about moving out of the city and buying a cute house with a big yard, and having kids and watching them grow up, and holding hands and walking on the beach when we got old and gray?"

I nodded, remembering that vacation in Cabo. It'd been after we'd gotten back together after the Ricky thing, and we'd spent the entire time making love and talking about our dreams of being together forever. It had been a really good time.

She kissed me on the lips. "I still want that. Do you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Isn't that all that matters?" she said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah. But it still hurts."

"I know," kissing me again. "But isn't that part of the excitement for you?"

I couldn't help smiling. She knew me really well. "Yeah."

"You just have to remember, when I'm old and gray it'll be your hand I'm holding."

"Okay."

"You're okay?"

"Yeah, I think." She kissed me and we made out for a while. When we stopped we were both breathing hard.

I reached up and traced the swell of her breast with my fingertip. The bustier made her look bigger than she was, and I followed her cleavage with my finger.

"That feels good," she whispered.

"You look really good in this."

"Thank you."

"Did Scott think so?"

"Yeah."

"He told you?"

"Yeah." We made out some more.

"Do you want me to tell you what I did when I said goodbye to him?" she asked. "I don't want to hide anything."

"I think I know what you did. You got him off."

She looked surprised. "How did you know?"

"Remember that time in college you interviewed at Google?"

"Yeah, for a marketing job."

"We fooled around before you left for the airport. I wanted sex but you didn't want to because you were about to get on a 5 hour flight. But you gave me a blowjob. You said you loved me too much to leave me like that."

"Yeah I remember," she said, smiling off into the distance as she remembered back.

"So I knew you wouldn't leave Scott with blue balls. Because you care about him." It hurt to say that, but I knew it was true.

"I do care about him," she admitted. "But I don't love him."

"Maybe not yet."

She put a finger to my lips. "Don't do that to yourself Mike."

A pause. Then I asked "How did you get him off?"

Jen got off my lap. She pulled up her skirt (it was too tight otherwise) and straddled my legs. She put her arms around my neck and moved her mouth close to my ear. I felt the silky strands of her hair on my face. "I started with my hand," she breathed into my ear. "Then he pushed me down on my knees. I took him out and sucked him. He was kind of rough. He grabbed my hair and forced my head up and down. He was mad I didn't do another shot."

"Wanna know something?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I got really hot when you did the shot on him."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And this really turns me on," I added, rubbing the hickey he'd put on her neck. "Part of me hoped you'd do another shot with him, and then make out again."

"Oh my god that got so out of control," she laughed remembering looking embarrassed.

"The bouncer almost threw you and Scott out," I grinned.

She laughed. Then she kissed me and we made out again. "Did he make you cum?" I asked after we stopped.

"No. You were waiting."

"But you wanted him to," I said. She didn't say anything but I knew she did.

I ran my hands up her back, feeling the stiff ribbing of the bustier.

She pulled my hands off the bustier and kissed them. "Can I tell you something?" she asked hesitantly. "You know I told you he got mad when I wouldn't do another shot with him?"

I nodded.

"To make him feel better, I told him from now on I'll only wear this bustier for him."

I paused processing this. "Okay," I finally said my heart pounding.

"Are you upset?"

"Yeah ... but turned on too."

"Yeah?" she breathed into my ear. "Does it turn you on if I do some things only for him?"

"Yeah."

"Can I tell you something else?"

I nodded.

"I told him I'd ask you if I can fuck him."

I paused again, looking into her eyes. "Do you want to?"

"Yeah, I really do." She had her cum face on.

Another long pause. "Then I guess so," I said.

"Really?" she said unable to hide her excitement. "When?"

"How about next weekend?"

"Honestly?" she said. "I don't think I can wait that long."

"Then when?"

"Can we invite him to dinner tomorrow?"

By this time we were both panting hard. I nodded yes. Then I asked "Does he have a big cock?"

She nodded. "Really big."

"How big?"

She slid off my legs and got on her knees. She pulled my pants and boxers down, and then wrapped my hard cock in her hand. "Scott's about this long," she said pointing a finger to a spot about 5 or 6 inches above my cockhead. I'm about 5 inches (I know, small) so that would make him at least 10 inches, maybe more. Then she used the fingers of both hands to make a circle around my shaft, about 2 inches across.

"Wow," I said.

She nodded, slowly stroking me. She said "Wanna know what else I said?"

I nodded.

"I said it when I was going down on him, to get him excited," she said. "I didn't really mean it."

"What'd you say?"

She kissed my cock. Then she said "I told him I wouldn't let you inside me tonight." My breath caught and my cock pulsed. She was holding my shaft so she felt it. She eyed me with a curious smile and stroked my cock up and down.

"Tell me your pussy belongs to him," I moaned my lusts taking over.

"My pussy is Scott's."

"And I can't fuck you until he does."

"I'll never let you inside me again, not until Scott fucks me."

"And even then I'm so small you won't be able to feel me."

"Scott will stretch my pussy so much I won't be able to feel you, and after he stretches me I'll never be able to cum with you again because you're so small."

"Stop," I said grabbing her wrist to stop her from stroking me anymore. "I don't want to cum yet. Call Scott up and invite him for tomorrow, and tell him everything you just said to me."

She grinned at me, amazed by my kinkiness, but clearly getting into it. She got her iPhone and dialed Scott's number. She pulled her hair behind her ear and then put the phone to her ear. She turned away from me so I looked at her back while she spoke to Scott.

"Hey you. I wanted to tell you, you left a hickey on me. (Laughter) You did! I'll show you tomorrow. Mike? He didn't like it. No he didn't. (More laughter) He's asleep now. He's okay I guess. I told him about the bustier. Yeah I did. He got mad. We kinda got into a fight. I got him off and we made up. (giggles) With my hand. Yes, my mouth too. He is my husband you know. (Laughter). You're so bad. Guess what? What are you doing tomorrow night? Wanna come over? Yes I asked him. He did! I think he knew he had no choice because I was going to jump your bones soon no matter what he said. God I want you inside me too! I wish you were here right now. Don't worry I won't. I said I won't. Scott I won't (laughter -- then serious). Scott, I promise I won't let him inside me until then. I'll keep myself all fresh for you. (giggles) Yes, I'll let him fuck me after you, I mean, hello, he's my husband. (giggles) Do you know Ricky? Yeah, it's true, I did kinda have a fling with him. But it was a long time ago. You won't tell anyone, right? (giggles) Okay, you can tell him. I just don't want our parents to find out, okay? Anyway, after Ricky fucked me, I couldn't even feel Mike! Cause he's small. Don't tell him I told you that okay? Cause I don't want to hurt his feelings, that's why. (giggles) I've got to go, I think he's waking up. Can you be here around 7 tomorrow? I can't wait either. Bye."

Jen hung up the phone and turned to me. She pushed her hip against me, as if wanting me to put my arms around her waist. I did.

"How was I?" she asked.

"Perfect," I managed to say, my throat dry with excitement. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah."

"Hearing you say those things really turn me on. But only say things that are true, okay?"

"Okay." She got on her knees again and wrapped her hand around my cock. "Want me to tell you some true things?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"It's not just because he asked. I want to wear this bustier for Scott and not you, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because it makes it more special for him, and I want to make him feel special because I like him." She studied my face. "Does that upset you?"

"Yeah."

"Bad upset or good upset?"

Her words had hurt but excited me too. "Good upset I guess."

"Good," she said kissing the top of my cock. "Wanna hear another one?"

"Yeah."

"I thought Scott was really cool when he sang at Karaoke. I thought you kinda wimped out when you didn't. You kinda embarrassed me."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry. It bothered me. I've been wanting to tell you."

"I'm glad you're telling me," I said.

"Yeah?"

"It's better you tell me these things, I want to know."

"Okay."

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Yes."

"You promise to tell me the truth no matter what?"

"Okay."

"Do you fake orgasms with me?"

She kissed my cockhead again. "Don't you know that's a question you never ask a girl?" she joked.

"Come on, answer my question."

"I love sex with you Mike. You're so hung up about orgasms. Sex isn't all about that. I feel connected to you when we make love."

"So what you're saying is you don't cum when we have intercourse, you fake it."

"I'm not saying that."

"You said you'd tell the truth."

"I am."

"Yes or no, and you're still on the truth serum -- do you cum on my cock?"

"Okay, that's a really crude way to say it, but the answer is yes."

"All the time?"

She rolled her eyes. "Mike, no girl cums all the time, and no guy can make a girl cum all the time. It doesn't happen."

I nodded. "Okay, fair enough," I said. "You know, I could talk to you forever."

"Me too," she said. "But maybe we should go to bed soon. I need my beauty sleep." She was still lightly stroking my cock. "Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yeah."

She lowered her head and took me into her mouth. It took effort not to roll my head back, but it was so sexy watching her blonde hair shift around as she bobbed up and down. I reached down and cupped her breast over the bustier.

She stopped and pushed my hand away. "No, you can't do that remember? It's Scott's."

"Oh yeah," I said. She was really serious about this.

"You'll never see me in it again, unless I'm with him."

"Okay."

"Next time we go to the karaoke place, I'm going to wear it for him. But you won't see it then because you won't be there. I'll be with him and not you."

"I'll see it when you get dressed in the morning."

"No -- not if I'm spending nights with him then."

"Jen --"

"What?"

"It's too much."

"So? Do you really think I care about hurting your feelings?

"God --"

"Scott owns my pussy Mike."

"Only until tomorrow."

"No -- if he fucks me really good I might never want your little cock again."

"God Jen --"

"You never make me cum anyway. You know I fake it don't you? You're too small to do anything for me. It's not just how small you are. You're a terrible lover. You're the worst I've ever had."

"Ugh god Jen!" I cried and I came all over her hand.

A little later we were in bed, lying on our sides, looking at each other. "You know I was making all that up," she said.

"Yeah. Some of it was true though."

She grinned. "You really liked it, huh?"

"Yeah. The humiliation thing really gets to me sometimes."

"I think I've figured that one out," she giggled. "We can do it again, you know, I think I've got you figured out." She yawned. "But not tonight baby, I really need to sleep."

"Yeah ... Scott's coming over tomorrow."

"Yeah, Scott" she agreed. She kissed me, then rolled over on her side. I spooned her and she hugged my arm, and we fell off to sleep.

Jen hung up the phone and turned to me. She pushed her hip against me, as if wanting me to put my arms around her waist. I did.

"How was I?" she asked.

"Perfect," I managed to say, my throat dry with excitement. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah."

"Hearing you say those things really turn me on. But only say things that are true, okay?"

"Okay." She got on her knees again and wrapped her hand around my cock. "Want me to tell you some true things?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"It's not just because he asked. I want to wear this bustier for Scott and not you, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because it makes it more special for him, and I want to make him feel special because I like him." She studied my face. "Does that upset you?"

"Yeah."

"Bad upset or good upset?"

Her words had hurt but excited me too. "Good upset I guess."

"Good," she said kissing the top of my cock. "Wanna hear another one?"

"Yeah."

"I thought Scott was really cool when he sang at Karaoke. I thought you kinda wimped out when you didn't. You kinda embarrassed me."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry. It bothered me. I've been wanting to tell you."

"I'm glad you're telling me," I said.

"Yeah?"

"It's better you tell me these things, I want to know."

"Okay."

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Yes."

"You promise to tell me the truth no matter what?"

"Okay."

"Do you fake orgasms with me?"

She kissed my cockhead again. "Don't you know that's a question you never ask a girl?" she joked.

"Come on, answer my question."

"I love sex with you Mike. You're so hung up about orgasms. Sex isn't all about that. I feel connected to you when we make love."

"So what you're saying is you don't cum when we have intercourse, you fake it."

"I'm not saying that."

"You said you'd tell the truth."

"I am."

"Yes or no, and you're still on the truth serum -- do you cum on my cock?"

"Okay, that's a really crude way to say it, but the answer is yes."

"All the time?"

She rolled her eyes. "Mike, no girl cums all the time, and no guy can make a girl cum all the time. It doesn't happen."

I nodded. "Okay, fair enough," I said. "You know, I could talk to you forever."

"Me too," she said. "But maybe we should go to bed soon. I need my beauty sleep." She was still lightly stroking my cock. "Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yeah."

She lowered her head and took me into her mouth. It took effort not to roll my head back, but it was so sexy watching her blonde hair shift around as she bobbed up and down. I reached down and cupped her breast over the bustier.

She stopped and pushed my hand away. "No, you can't do that remember? It's Scott's."

"Oh yeah," I said. She was really serious about this.

"You'll never see me in it again, unless I'm with him."

"Okay."

"Next time we go to the karaoke place, I'm going to wear it for him. But you won't see it then because you won't be there. I'll be with him and not you."

"I'll see it when you get dressed in the morning."

"No -- not if I'm spending nights with him then."

"Jen --"

"What?"

"It's too much."

"So? Do you really think I care about hurting your feelings?

"God --"

"Scott owns my pussy Mike."

"Only until tomorrow."

"No -- if he fucks me really good I might never want your little cock again."

"God Jen --"

"You never make me cum anyway. You know I fake it don't you? You're too small to do anything for me. It's not just how small you are. You're a terrible lover. You're the worst I've ever had."

"Ugh god Jen!" I cried and I came all over her hand.

A little later we were in bed, lying on our sides, looking at each other. "You know I was making all that up," she said.

"Yeah. Some of it was true though."

She grinned. "You really liked it, huh?"

"Yeah. The humiliation thing really gets to me sometimes."

"I think I've figured that one out," she giggled. "We can do it again, you know, I think I've got you figured out." She yawned. "But not tonight baby, I really need to sleep."

"Yeah ... Scott's coming over tomorrow."

"Yeah, Scott" she agreed. She kissed me, then rolled over on her side. I spooned her and she hugged my arm, and we fell off to sleep.

All In My Head Ch. 04

Jen decided to take the day off. She wanted to buy a new outfit and make dinner for him. Normally I cooked because she liked to work out after work.

I offered to take off too and spend the day with her. She thought about it, and then shook her head no. "No, I don't think Scott would like that." To take the sting out of it, she added "Come home around 5, and you can help me pick out what to wear."

Of course this made me jealous, but all our talking helped me deal with it. I started thinking about her infatuation with him like a roller coast. It was dangerous and scary, but it'd eventually be over so enjoy the ride.

I found out later they talked at least a half dozen times during the day. More laughing and easy banter, a lot of excited talking about the upcoming evening, but also talking about their shared interests of music, travel, the outdoors, and theater. Scott liked to gamble so he taught Jen the rules of craps. Jen liked modern art so she talked to Scott about her favorite museums.

These were the discussions that got me most concerned. If it had been just sex that wouldn't have been so bad. But they were making a real connection, developing a real relationship. The potential for something deep was greater with Scott than Ricky, because Scott was smarter and more well rounded than Ricky, so Jen could really relate to him on an intellectual level.

When I got home at 5 I was surprised to already see Scott there. They were sitting on the sofa with his arm around her, and she leaned into him with the easy comfort of a girlfriend with her boyfriend. She got up and kissed me. "Hi baby."

I decided not to go into why he was there so early. We could talk about that later. I shook his hand. It was awkward, but what else could I do?

There were two pizza boxes on the table. That didn't surprise me, Jen hates to cook, so she'd ordered pizza. But the dinner menu was the last thing on my mind.

I'd expect her to be wearing a slinky dress or super short skirt. But instead she wore skinny jeans, an off-the-shoulder top and high heels. Super sexy, but casual. He was dressed casual too (although he looked like he'd just stepped out of a GQ cover). I felt overdressed in my suit and was thinking about changing when Jen asked if she could talk to me. She guided me to the kitchen.

"Why's he here so early?" I asked.

"We were talking so much on the phone it was just easier for him to be here," she giggled. "I'll tell you more about it later. Don't worry, we haven't started without you."

"Okay," I said, not knowing how else to respond. "You look amazing by the way."

She smiled at me. "Thanks baby." Then she whispered. "Did you get condoms?"

My jaw dropped. Not really, but that's how I felt. "He didn't bring any?"

"I don't know, and I don't want to start and find out he doesn't have any." I remembered what happened in the Hamptons. She'd wanted to fuck him but he didn't have any condoms. She didn't want that disappointment tonight. "Can you go get some?"

"I guess so."

"Thanks!" she said appreciatively. "I promise we won't start without you."

I went to the drugstore down the street. We hadn't talked about birth control. Honestly this had been an emotional whirlwind and I hadn't thought about it. But this was a major big deal. We'd been thinking about starting a family, and decided to just let God decide. So Jen wasn't on the pill right now. And she grew up Catholic, so a morning after pill much less an abortion was out of the question. I didn't trust Scott to pull out. The asshole would probably get off making my girl pregnant, it would be the ultimate victory.

I got the largest condoms they had. I couldn't believe I was buying condoms for another man to fuck my wife.

I decided at that moment I was going to fuck Jen as much as possible from that moment on, to get her pregnant. That would surely end this thing with Scott, whatever the "thing" was. Once she had a baby to love and care for, surely her urges for other men would go away, right?

I'd convince her to quit her job and become a stay-at-home mom. I made more than enough, and I was in line for a lot of promotions. We'd talked about having a big family, 3 or 4 kids. I'd keep her barefoot and pregnant as long as possible.

We'd move out of the city, getting her away from all the male vultures who hit on her all the time. She'd still get hit on, but I liked my chances better with grocery clerks and other suburban husbands and dads who (like me) didn't look like GQ models.

There were still my demented cuckold fantasies to deal with. But I'd get counseling or something to control it. I swore to myself that Scott would be the last man (other than me) who would get a piece of my wife. He would be the last! We just needed to make it past Scott and this would be over.

When I got back Scott had his arms around Jen and they were making out. His hands were fondling her. Her hands were around his neck. She heard me and stopped. She pulled away from Scott and kissed me. "We were just kissing." She took the condoms from me. "Thanks."

She moved towards our bedroom, no doubt to put the condoms in the nightstand. She kissed Scott on the top of his head. "Back in a flash," she said to him. That kiss -- the one of affection -- hurt more than the making out I'd seen.

She came out with a plastic bag. "I got this from someone at work," she said grinning. It was weed. I wondered who she got it from. Probably Allie.

"I'm out of practice," she giggled to Scott handing him the bag. He expertly rolled some joints. He lit it and offered it to Jen's lips. "Here you go Jenny Sue," he said smiling. Her middle name was Susan. Jennifer Susan Andrews. She hated being called Jenny, but she smiled when he said it.

He held the joint to her lips. She took a long drag, inhaling the sweet smoke deep into her lungs. She rolled her head back as the warmth spread through. "That's really good," she gushed.

"You look sexy as hell with your lips on a cigarette," he admired.

"You think so huh?" she said smiling into his eyes.

He took a long drag. "Yeah, that's definitely good shit." He offered the joint to her lips again. "Ready for another hit?"

She was about to take it when she stopped and looked at me. "Um, Mike, so you want some?"

I really didn't. I don't like the idea of mind altering drugs, even something as harmless as pot. I guess sometimes I can get a holier than thou attitude about it. But I remembered what she'd said about the karaoke. "Definitely," I said.

She looked a little surprised, but pleased to. That made me feel good, I'd made the right call. I took the joint and did as they'd done, a long drag and inhaling into my lungs. I'd smoked weed before but I certainly wasn't an expert. I ended up with a major coughing fit. Scott laughed. Jen punched him but it was playful and she laughed a little too. Whatever.

We passed the joint around, and then another. We stopped at two, by then we were all buzzed. I felt really relaxed. Probably that's why Jen did it.

Scott pulled Jen into his arms and kissed her. She kissed back, and then they were major making out. Scott caressed behind her ear and down her neck as he kissed her, making her moan into his mouth. He'd already found her sensitive spots. He kissed down her neck and along her bare shoulders. He cupped and fondled her breasts through her top.

He broke away to pull off his shirt. I could tell Jen was really impressed with his chest and arms. As they kissed again she caressed him as he caressed her.

He cupped and pressed his hand against her mound and she moaned. She followed his lead by rubbing him through his pants. As if by mutual silent agreement, they stopped touching each other's intimate parts, not wanting to rush the pleasure. They tenderly kissed and whispered to each other. After a while Scott got up, and then he helped her to her feet. She still had all her clothes on, even her high heels. They embraced and kissed some more. He whispered something to her, and she whispered back. Then she nodded. They kissed again and he walked half way to our bedroom, and then stood there waiting for her.

Jen came to me. "Mike, can you give us a little time alone?" she asked. "Just because it's the first time."

What could I say? "Alright," I said. I added, "He has to use a condom"

"I'll remember," she promised. "I'll come and get you in a little bit."

She gave me a kiss on the lips, and then went back to Scott. He put his arm around her. She put her arm around him and they walked into our bedroom. As he closed the door, Scott gave me the smuggest look.

I stood motionless for a long time. My heart was broken and my cock rock hard. How was that combination even possible? I couldn't help myself. I moved close to the bedroom door. Apartment walls in New York City are thin.

I heard whispers and kissing. A lot of kissing. I heard moans. I distinctly heard Jen say "God you're so big." It came out like a groan. I think that's when he penetrated her for the first time.

Later I heard her say "you feel so good." She said that a lot to him. That's when he was fucking her. Jen squealed and grunted and moaned. He was fucking her really good. She never made sounds like that when I fucked her.

I heard when she came. She said "Oh god you're making me cum!" Her moans became urgent and helpless. I heard her gasp "Oh gaaaaaaaawd." A little later I heard her say "Oh my god you're freaking amazing!"

Then I heard more kissing and whispering. Then after a bit it started all over again. He made her cum again. And then again? No, that wasn't possible. She couldn't cum three times in so short of time. But maybe she did. Maybe it'd been so long since she'd got fucked really good he was able to make her cum three times.

Then I heard Scott cum. I think maybe they switched positions and Jen got on top. "That feels real good," he said. I knew what she was doing. She was squeezing her pussy as she moved up and down on his shaft. She did it with me and it never failed to make me cum.

His moans became more urgent and constant. I heard shuffling on the bed as he put her back into the missionary position so he could really fuck the shit out of her. His moans became raw and primal and I heard the bed slam against the wall over and over again.

"I'm fucking cumming!" he cried.

"Oh yeah cum in me baby cum inside me!" Jen urged him.

I heard a massive long primal moan from him, and then another, and another. He was cumming inside my wife. I prayed to god she'd made him wear a condom. I prayed to god the condom hadn't fallen off or broken.

I looked down and saw I'd cum on my hand. I hadn't even realized it but I'd taken out my cock and masturbated as they fucked.

I cleaned myself and returned to the sofa, expecting Jen to come get me. I knew tonight wasn't over yet. They'd fuck again. But I wanted a few moments alone with her. I needed to hold her, I needed a little reassurance from her that it'd just been raw meaningless sex, that she still loved me, that she was still mine.

But she didn't come out of the bedroom. Not 5 minutes later, or 10, or 30 minutes. I silently walked back to the bedroom door. They were laughing and talking inside. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I could tell it was excited animated talking. I got it. It was like after a big football game when you stood around with buddies and analyzed every play. They'd wanted each other for so long. And their sex had been so fucking good. They were talking about how fantastic the other had been, analyzing their sex. When you touched me there it felt so good. When you did that, god, no one's done that to me before. God when you did that I almost came right there. Oh my god I thought you'd split me wide open but then it felt so freaking good.

I went back to the sofa. I waited. Surely she'd come out to see how I was doing, right? They were in our bed. Pictures of us back in college, our wedding, our life together, they were all over our bedroom. There were tons of reminders of us in there, of me in there. She couldn't forget I was out here waiting, right? She'd come and see how I was doing.

But she didn't come out. Instead, I heard sounds of sex again. They were going at it again. Scott had Jenny Sue Andrews in his arms, and he wasn't letting her get away. I put my head in my hands and did my best to keep from crying.

Maybe I dozed, I don't know. Maybe I was in a numb stupor. At some point I felt Jen softly shake my shoulder. "Hey you," she softly said. She wore a tender smile and jostled my hair. "Are you okay?"

"No," I said truthfully. The clock said 1am. They'd been going at it for hours.

"We're almost done, okay?" she said rubbing my arm.

"Okay," I said dumbly. At that point what else could I say?

Her hair was tussled and her make up gone. She looked radiant. She wore a short slinky silk robe, the one I gave her last Valentine's day but she hardly ever wore because she liked to snuggle into her big fluffy cotton robe. Her nipples were hard and dented the silk material. Her pretty feet were bare.

She got two big glasses of water. Then she picked up the joints. "I'll be back soon, okay?" she said. "I left you one, in case you want it."

Then she left. I watched her walk back to the bedroom. As she approached Scott opened the door. He took the water and joints from her, put them someplace, and then pulled her to him. "I missed you," he said kissing her.

She closed the door. As it closed I heard her giggle, "I was only gone a minute."

I heard him give her a playful slap on the butt. "Okay lose the robe and put those high heels back on."

She laughed. "God you're so bad." Then the door closed.

Sounds of sex came from the room. I looked at the joint. What the hell. I smoked the entire thing and got high. It helped some as I listened to the bed shake and Jen's constant moans. I imagined their pillow talk.

"Put on the high heels," he'd say. Jen would smile at him and hold her long blonde hair up above her head, the nipples of her perky tits rock hard. She'd step into one high heel and then the other. She'd do a sweet pirouette on her tip toes. "You like?" she'd ask. He'd pull her to him and she'd giggle. Then he'd kiss and fondle her and she'd get her cum face. "I want you inside me," she'd say. He'd tease her by rubbing his big cock head between her pussy lips. "Who's pussy is this?" he'd ask. "Yours," she'd say.

I came, my head spinning from the pot and the sounds from the bedroom.

I must have passed out. When I woke it was passed 7am. All was quiet. I approached the bedroom. I didn't hear anything. I slowly opened the door. They were asleep, both of them nude. Scott was on his back. His arm was around her, and she was snuggled into him, her head in the crook of his arm. One of her legs was over his, her hand on his chest.

I sat back down on the sofa. On the shelf was a picture of us in Cabo. I was looking at the camera, and she was looking at me. We'd just gotten back together after Ricky, and had never been closer. We looked so together, so much in love.

Since then we'd become disconnected. We were out of sync. I didn't know why. I felt lost. I couldn't help it -- tears rolled down my cheeks.

A little later I heard stirring in the bedroom. Whispering and laughing. Then moans. They were fucking again.

Finally the bedroom door opened around 830. They'd fucked for over an hour.

It was Jen. She came over to me. She looked tired but beautiful as always. She was wearing the fluffy cotton robe this time.

She knew she'd fucked up. "I'm sorry baby," she said reaching for my hand. I pulled my hand away and didn't look at her.

She sat next to me, looking at me concerned. Scott called to her from the bedroom. "I'll be right back," she said. Right, I thought to myself.

"Come here babe," Scott said.

"You need to go Scott, Mike is really upset."

"Okay, but come on, one more time, I'll be quick."

"No Scott."

"Just give me a kiss then."

"Scott, please get dressed, you need to go."

As he got dressed, she came back and sat next to me. He came out of the bedroom and I sensed he was coming over to give her a kiss goodbye. She must have stopped him with her eyes. "Bye Scott, I'll see you Monday," she said.

"I had a great time," he said.

She smiled and nodded, but didn't say anything. A few seconds later the door opened and closed.

She sat next to me, looking at my face concerned. She tentatively leaned her head on my shoulder. When I didn't push her away, she put her arms around me. "I'm sorry," she said. "I let it get out of control."

"He must have really rocked your world to get you that way," I said.

She heard the bitterness and hurt in my voice. "It was more like it was pent up," she said carefully.

She kissed me. "Wait here," she said and she went into the bedroom. I heard her changing the sheets. "Come here Mike," she called to me. We lay down. I was on my back, and she was in my arm. How they'd been just a little earlier.

"Sometimes I think I'm a nympho or something," she said with a self-deprecating laugh. "I get into it and lose track of everything."

She knew the things that hurt me most. We'd been through this with Ricky after all. "I didn't mean to sleep with him," she said. "Too much pot I guess," she said with a cautious smile.

She looked into my eyes. "Will you say something?"

I hurt a lot. But I didn't want to show it. I probably already looked pathetic to her, I didn't want to lose more of her respect. "I'll be okay," I said.

She looked at me, doubt on her face. But she didn't press. She hugged me, and I put my arms around her.

We got in the shower together. We soaped each other. She winced when I soaped her pussy and clit. "It's kinda sore," she said. No doubt he'd fucked her raw. I soaped her more gently. "That feels good," she said.

She got on her knees. She took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me, and then she got up and we made out, the shower falling onto us like a waterfall. She turned around to face the wall and bent at the waist. She reached back and guided me into her pussy. She looked over her shoulder at me. "A little gentle okay?" she said and then we kissed as I gently moved in and out of her. I came inside her.

We went to our favorite neighborhood bistro for a lazy Saturday morning brunch. As always, we bought newspapers and read and talked. We'd gotten the early Sunday edition of the New York Times, and the Times Magazine published the winners of a poetry contest. Jen loved poetry. With her love of old bands, she thought Bruce Springsteen was the greatest poet who ever lived. She read the poems to me, and we laughed and talked.

There was a story about how Europeans were better travelers than Americans. "It's true," I said with a grin. "Americans are like superheroes in the US. But when we go overseas we lose our super powers. We can't charge our computers and our cell phones don't work. It's like Superman going back to Krypton." Jen kicked me under the table, but she laughed and had a delighted sparkle in her eye.

It was a good morning. It was like Scott had never happened. I began feeling better.

Later that night we were watching TV. She had her feet in my lap. I rubbed her feet. "That feels good," she said.

She had black tights on under her jeans. I loved feeling the material of her tights. I got hard and my erection pushed against her tights-covered foot.

She moved closer to me on the sofa and straddled my waist. She leaned down and kissed me. As we made out, I caressed her tight ass. She pulled away and looked into my eyes. I continued to fondle her ass. She sensed I wanted to play.

"He likes my ass too," she said.

"Scott does?"

"Yeah."

"He told you?"

"Yeah."

"Is that why you wore jeans last night?"

"Yeah. I bought new ones that make my ass look good."

"You ass always looks good."

She smiled.

We made out again. My hands moved up the sides of her jeans onto her black tights above the waistband. She took off her top. She wore a cute cotton bra with lace edging and a bow connecting the cups together. The waistband of the tights was folded down so just an inch showed above her low rise jeans. She unfolded the tights so the stretchy black material covered her flat stomach to just above her belly button. She knows I love seeing that.

I ran my fingers over the tights covering her belly. "Take off your bra," I said. She reached back and undid the snap, and let the bra fall to the floor. I frowned seeing the bite marks he'd left on her breasts. She looked down and saw the bite marks.

"I thought you liked seeing that," she said, remembering our pillow talk the other night.

"No," I said. I was still too raw. The hurt was still a lot more than the excitement.

"Next time I won't let him do that," she said.

"There's going to be a next time?"

She paused, then hesitantly said, "I guess I'd like to see him again." When I didn't answer, she asked "Is that okay?"

"I'm not sure," I said.

"Okay," she said, and kissed me. We made out. She took off her jeans, leaving her in just the tights. They looked so good on her long shapely legs and flat belly. I took off my clothes. She pulled her tights halfway down her thighs. She hadn't worn panties (she often doesn't when she wears tights or pantyhose). She got on top of me, and guided me into her pussy. "I'm still kinda sore okay?" she said slowly moving up and down. Knowing she was sore, I gingerly moved up and down with her. Our love making got more urgent and I moved my hands between our bodies. I fondled her breasts and rubbed her nipples. "Feels good," she whispered into my ear. We kissed and she hugged me as we made love. I came inside her.

After I came we held each other. "Did you cum?" I asked her.

"No, but it felt really good," she answering truthfully.

She pulled the tights back up and put on the shirt I'd been wearing. I put my boxers on. It was a quiet night. We picked a romantic comedy on Netflix and spooned on the sofa, watching it.

After the movie she got up. "Come on let's go to bed," she said taking my hand.

She took off my shirt. She brushed her hair in front of the mirror. She looked so sexy in just the tights. Her smooth skin naturally looked airbrushed perfect. When she wore tights or pantyhose, her perfect legs, ass and belly looked even more amazing.

She sat on the bed next to me. In addition to brushing her hair, she'd also put on lipstick. Naked from the waist up, with just black tights below, she looked achingly desirable. With her long manicured nails she lightly caressed my thigh just below my boxers. She looked at me but didn't say anything.

In the past whenever we played the game, I would always quiz her about what happened. It got me incredibly hot; it was a big part of what I got out of the game.

But I hadn't done that yet. She'd done her hair, put on lipstick and wore just tights, and now she was patiently waiting, giving me the opportunity to do what she knew really turned me on. Talk about last night.

I couldn't resist. "Last night was good?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said with a smile.

"Scott was good?"

Her smile got bigger. "Freaking amazing," she said.

But last night was still too raw for me. The hurt way overwhelmed the excitement. She saw it in my face. She took my hands and put them on her hips, on the tights. "Did I ever tell you the first time I wore these tights?" she asked.

"No," I said. She was obviously changing the subject away from Scott, and I was grateful for that.

"It's crazy."

"Okay."

"Remember before Thanksgiving I went shopping with Annie?"

I nodded. I sort of remembered. Annie was engaged to Matt. They were the couple going at it on the cot beside me at the Hamptons.

"We dropped the bags off at her apartment because we were meeting Allie for drinks. Matt was there."

"Okay," I prompted her.

"Annie went to change. Matt asked me if I wanted something to drink. He was drinking wine so I asked for one."

"Okay."

"He gave me the wine and sat down next to me. Then he put his hand on my knee. I had these tights on and he started caressing my leg. He said I had great legs. I told him to stop and pushed his hand away but he kept putting it back on me. Then he tried to kiss me."

"You're kidding?"

"No -- I think he was drunk."

"Annie was right there?"

"That's when it got crazy! I was pushing him off when Annie walked in from the bedroom. She got so mad at me, she was screaming."

I scoffed. "She should have kicked Matt."

"Well, hello! She stormed out and I ran after her apologizing, even though it wasn't my fault. She was still yelling at me when we got to the bar. She said I'd teased Matt and she was going to get me back by seducing you."

I gawked at her. "What did you say?"

"I told her if she did I'd scratch her eyes out." She smiled looking proud of herself.

I laughed. "What did Allie say?"

"She laughed. You know Allie."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Wait, I'm not done," she said.

"Okay."

"At their engagement party, Matt put this hand on my knee again. I took his hand and put it under my skirt so he could feel my stocking top. Then I pulled my skirt up so he could see my stocking tops too. You should've seen his face." She gave me an evil smile. "I told him to think of me when he fucked Annie that night." She saw the shocked look on my face. "I was just getting her back, she started it," she said innocently.

Then she narrowed her eyes and gave me an inquiring look. "So, has Annie tried to seduce you?"

I laughed. "No."

"That's good. I'd have had to scratch her eyes out, and do major damage to this." She squeezed my cock a little too hard.

"Hey, I can't help it if she hits on me."

"Poor you, life is so unfair," she said with a teasing smile. I laughed. But I knew she was half serious. She's an extremely jealous person and has a fiery temper.

Thinking of her story, I asked "What's it like to get hit on all the time?"

"This is gonna sound bad, but it's kinda a confidence boost," she said.

"I get that." I gave her a sly smile. "I've seen Matt checking you out. I'm not surprised he hit on you."

"Even with Annie there?" she laughed.

"Okay so he doesn't have the best timing," I said laughing too.

Jen had been caressing my penis this entire time, lightly running her fingertips over my crotch over my boxers. Now she reached in and pulled out my cock. "Do you like it when I tell you about guys hitting on me?" she asked wrapping her hand around my shaft. I was already half hard, and now I got completely hard.

"Yeah."

"Do you like it Matt hit on me?"

"He touched this knee?" I asked putting my hand on her right knee.

"Yes."

"He caressed you like this?" I asked running my fingertips over her tights-covered knee.

"Yeah."

"Maybe Annie was right, you did tease him."

"I probably did. I was wearing a really short skirt."

"You were?"

"Yeah. I was showing a lot of leg."

I was rock hard and my heart pounding. "When you put his hand under your skirt, did he touch skin?"

"You mean above my stocking?"

"Yeah."

She thought about it. "I don't think so. But I got wet."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know teasing gets me hot."

"He would have fucked you that night," I said.

She moved her lips to my ear. "I know he would have," she whispered into my ear.

Then she got on her back and I moved on top of her. I dug a hole into the tights. She reached between us and guided my cock into her though the hole.

"You seduced him at their engagement party," I said moving inside her.

"I know."

"Do you know how incredibly hot that is?" I said.

"Like when Ricky fucked me on our wedding night?"

"Yeah," I moaned. Her story was so hot I was close to cumming already.

"In my wedding dress?"

"Yes!"

"Mike, after we got married you weren't first in my pussy, Ricky was."

"Ugh god!" I groaned and then I came inside her pussy.

Afterwards Jen giggled, and covered her face with her hands, embarrassed. "That was so wild, I can't believe we did that on our wedding night!"

"What about what we did on our honeymoon?" I said grinning.

"Oh my god just stop!" she cried still laughing, her face still blushing red at the memory.

Eventually she rolled to her side. I pulled the covers over us and spooned her. She left the tights on (she sometimes did that in the winter) and didn't put on a shirt (which was unusual). When I put my arm around her, she took my hand so I cupped her breast, and then she hugged my arm tight. It was an intimate touch, not a sexual one.

She fell asleep a little bit later. It'd been a really good day. As I was dozing off, I realized she'd made me forget all about Scott and the night before, and I was feeling a lot better.

The next morning (Sunday) I woke up with my cock in Jen's mouth. She was slowly blowing me. "Good morning baby," she said smiling with heavy lidded eyes, her long blonde hair tussled around her pretty face.

She moved to get on top of me but I didn't want it that way. I pushed her onto her back. She automatically opened her legs, inviting me into her. Sometime during the night she'd taken off the tights. She winced as I entered her, no doubt still sore. I started gentle but my thrusts got harder. She pushed back against me as she got into it. Soon we were both panting.

"I want you to cum," I said as I moved in and out of her.

"Okay," she said. "I'm not sure I will though."

"Will it help if you touched yourself?"

"Maybe," she said. She snaked her hand between our bodies and rubbed her clit.

"Tell me when you're cumming, I want us to cum together," I said.

"Okay." She looked into my face with her big blue eyes. "Tell me what I should think about," she said.

I hesitated only a moment. "Think about Scott fucking you," I told her.

She closed her eyes and I knew she was thinking about him. I was ready to cum, I was doing my best to hold off. "I'm cumming!" she gasped, her back arching. I rammed her harder, and then we both came at the same time, my cock shooting into her pussy.

"That was really good!" she giggled a little later. Yeah, it was really good. I was feeling good.

We ate a light breakfast and then she said she was going to the gym. She's a workout freak and usually goes every day. I don't mind because it keeps her body really firm and tight. I had to do some work. We agreed to meet for lunch.

She put on a sports bra and leggings. I liked the idea she'd be full of my cum as she worked out. She packed an outfit to change into for lunch.

At noon I met her for lunch. It was an upbeat hole-in-the-wall cafe we often went to because we liked its retro vibe. Seeing her surprised me. Usually after working out she'd shower, put her hair up in a pony tail and wear jeans. But she had her hair down brushed to a luster, make up on, a dress with a high bodice and short skirt, nylons and high heels. "I feel under dressed," I said when I saw her.

"You look fine," she said with a laugh.

After lunch she said, "Hmmm ... you do look kinda grungy. Come on, I'll buy you something." She took my arm and we walked to some trendy stores.

Every guy we passed turned to look at Jen. That made me feel good. It's great to be married to such a pretty girl.

She picked out some things for me to try on. Well, a lot of things. Jen loves to shop. I tried them on and she rejected most of them. She's a clothes hound and likes things to look just right. She finally decided on a couple of pants and a few shirts. I left the store wearing all new clothes. "Much better," she announced smiling and looking me up and down.

I steered her to a boutique she likes. "I want to buy you a new dress," I told her.

"Twist my arm," she giggled. Like I said, she loves clothes. Only half seriously, I picked out a slinky black dress that had a scoop back and really short skirt. She indulged me by trying it on. It was classy -- it was Chanel after all -- but also borderline obscene. It was the kind of dress you'd see on a runway model at a fashion show but never in real life. A bra was not possible with the scoop back that went almost to her ass, and the material was so silky you could see the outline of her nipples if you really looked. The skirt was way above her knees. Luckily she was wearing pantyhose and not stockings or the stocking tops would show.

To my surprise she let me buy it for her. To my greater surprise she told the clerk she would wear the dress out.

As we walked, guys literally stopped in their tracks and stared at her. I saw a girl hit her boyfriend as he gawked at Jen. "I'm ready for a drink," Jen announced, and we decided to go to Yogi's, a sports bar we liked.

The bar was only a couple of blocks away. We passed a Victoria's Secrets and Jen steered me into it. "I need to replenish my stock," she said picking out packages of thigh high stockings, pantyhose and tights.

I showed her a black lacy garter belt. "How about this?" I asked jokingly. She owned only a couple of garter belts, and didn't need more since she rarely wore them. She preferred thigh high stockings that stayed up on their own.

She surprised me again by saying "I like it, it's really cute," and added it to her shopping basket. She smiled and batted her eyelashes at me at the counter, and I smiled and paid for everything with my credit card.

"Wait a sec," she said to me. She stepped into the changing room. She took my breath away when she came out. She'd taken off the nude pantyhose and was now wearing black stockings with a seam down the back. She'd also put on the garter belt, as the straps were outlined in the thin silky material of the dress (although you had to really look).

The bar was packed with guys and a few girls watching football. Every male eye turned and stared at Jen, and more than a few guys seemed to be salivating. We knew the bartender and he made some room for us at the bar.

The bartender asked, and Jen ordered a Cosmo. I thought that was kinda strong for a Sunday afternoon, but what the hell. I ordered a scotch.

We had another round and were both feeling it. More than a few guys hit on her. She flirted back but more to be friendly than anything else.

Jen was definitely tipsy when she said with a big drunken smile and slurred, "I want to do a vampire shot on you."

I smiled back. I ordered 2 vampire shots. The bartender served up the shots with a little bowl of sugar, winking at me. Jen poured some sugar on my neck, swallowed the shot and then sucked the sugar from my neck. People around us cheered.

Then I did a shot on Jen. I sprinkled sugar on her neck, swallowed the shot and sucked her neck. I sucked long and hard, and she laughed and playfully batted me with her arms. But she didn't really try to get away or stop me. She knew what I was doing. I was giving her a bigger hickey than Scott's to mark my territory.

There were cheers and clapping from the guys around us. One guy asked Jen if he could do a shot on her. She looked at me. I gave her a smiling leer and told him "Go ahead."

He put sugar on her and swallowed the shot, and then sucked her neck. He didn't suck long, but I noticed he had his hand on her bare back as he sucked. Jen laughed as he did it.

Another guy asked, and I told him to go ahead too. Jen gave me a crooked smile but didn't object. This guy moved up her neck as he sucked, and he caressed her bare back as he did. I saw Jen's nipples hardening. Her neck was a major erogenous zone.

A third guy did a shot without even asking. Like the guy before, he moved up Jen's neck, but then he put his mouth over hers and kissed her. They made out for like 30 seconds.

This was getting out of control. Guys were lining up to do vampire shots on Jen.

Jen was drunk and had her cum face on. "That's it guys, you've had your fun," I said pulling Jen away and heading towards the door. There were disappointed hoots and howls but I wasn't stopping. Too much longer and my pretty wife might get gangbanged.

I grabbed a taxi even though we lived just a few blocks away. Inside our apartment Jen said "I'm sorry I let him kiss me."

I threw her on the bed and pushed up her new dress. "I guess you're not mad," she drunkenly giggled, but then she grunted as I rammed my hard cock into her. "Yeah baby fuck me hard," she moaned throwing her arms around my neck.

Even though I'd cum a lot that weekend, I didn't last long. Especially not when she took my hands and put them over her garter straps.

After I came I rolled off and we lay on our sides looking at each other. "You're not upset?" she asked me. We were both a lot more sober by that point.

I shook my head and grinned. "That was incredibly hot," I said. I moved my hand to her pussy. "I want to make you cum," I said, knowing she hadn't cum during our intercourse.

I rubbed her but she stopped me, grabbing my hand. "You don't have to do that."

"I want to."

She let my hand go and parted her legs, and I started rubbing her again. "It might take me a while," she said almost apologetically.

"That's okay," I said. "Close your eyes and think about fucking Scott."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I want you to."

She closed her eyes. As I rubbed her I watched her pretty face. It was so hot watching her sweet pretty face as her passion and excitement grew and she got closer and closer to cumming. I rubbed faster and harder as she got close. Finally she moaned and her back arched, and her body shuddered with orgasm.

"That was really good," she said to me. She saw I was hard again. It surprised her and me too. I'd cum just minutes ago and usually I don't recover that fast.

She pulled off the dress and got on top of me. She guided me into her. She moved up and down really slow. The soft patent leather of her high heels rubbed against my calves as she moved on me. She looked so hot with her perky tits, flat stomach, garter belt and stockinged covered legs.

"You're incredible, you know?" I said as I fondled her breasts.

She smiled through sultry heavy lidded eyes. "Feels good," she said.

It took a long time for me to cum but we took our time. We kissed and hugged. When my orgasm hit I moaned into her mouth and came inside her.

The next day I was really busy at work but whenever I had a moment I thought about Jen and the weekend. It had started really bad but got better and better. Overall it'd been the best weekend in a long time.

We'd spent quality time together, a lot of laughing, talking and hand holding, and we'd made love constantly. I knew she wanted to see Scott again. A skeptic would say she did all of that so I'd agree to let her see him again. But I didn't think that was it. We'd learned a lot from the Ricky experience. I think we both learned we needed to work on our relationship, even as she was having a relationship with another man (in this case Scott). That's what we'd done this weekend, worked on our relationship.

I decided to talk to Jen that evening about Scott, talk about where we'd go from here.