Important Looking For Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks!
Hope you all doing good! As you all know that our community is growing, It means sketchy things are also increasing, To handle that we need more manpower. For that reason, we are doing little announcement.

We always try to ensure the cleanness and safety of our forum and its community. For that purpose, we have mods who fulfil this duty.

As the site is growing faster than expected, Content density is also increasing. Our current number of moderators won't be able to handle this in the coming future.

So in order to maintain our site's regulation in the upcoming massive community, We need more moderators.

For this purpose, we looking for those people who want to help us by moderating the forum content.

To become an eligible candidate for the moderator role, You must be able to answer these questions.

1. Why do you want to become a moderator on this forum? Explain*
  2. Have you ever been a moderator in any other similar forums?*
  3. How long can you stay active for this work?
  4. Will you be able to give assistance and advice?
  5. Will you be able to ensure Thematic Control?
  6. Do you have ideas to make the section a better place? If yes, how?
Note : Extra Questions maybe be asked in your Private Message.

To apply for this role, You must reply to this thread! We will soon contact you after that.

Any off-topic or sketchy replies will be removed. Only reply if you are really determined for this role.

If dreams come true, then nightmare are dreams too
Hello brother.

I am interested .

Also I am a member of other forum as well as writer too.

Ye i am not a moderator before.

But i really glad to join and help in order to grow the forum.

I have lot of ideas about how to grow this forum.

Also I know which type of problem any member of forum faced. Because in other forums the moderator doesn't solve the problem they just said "go and check out the rules aur ask another one "

I try my best to give sufficient time to help the members.

I am really glad if you give me a chance.

Thank u.

Because I enjoy this
  1. Have you ever been a moderator in any other similar forums?*
No
  1. How long can you stay active for this work?
3 hrs per day
  1. Will you be able to give assistance and advice?
Yes
  1. Will you be able to ensure Thematic Control?
Yes
  1. Do you have ideas to make the section a better place? If yes, how?
SS is the backbone of forum so handle our writter and reader within the rule and organise some good contest

Hey Folks!
Hope you all doing good! As you all know that our community is growing, It means sketchy things are also increasing, To handle that we need more manpower. For that reason, we are doing little announcement.

We always try to ensure the cleanness and safety of our forum and its community. For that purpose, we have mods who fulfil this duty.

As the site is growing faster than expected, Content density is also increasing. Our current number of moderators won't be able to handle this in the coming future.

So in order to maintain our site's regulation in the upcoming massive community, We need more moderators.

For this purpose, we looking for those people who want to help us by moderating the forum content.

To become an eligible candidate for the moderator role, You must be able to answer these questions.

I want to help forum grow
  1. Have you ever been a moderator in any other similar forums?*
No
  1. How long can you stay active for this work?
2-3 hours
  1. Will you be able to give assistance and advice?
Yes
  1. Will you be able to ensure Thematic Control?
Yes
  1. Do you have ideas to make the section a better place? If yes, how?
Yes, organise a contest

To apply for this role, You must reply to this thread! We will soon contact you after that.

Any off-topic or sketchy replies will be removed. Only reply if you are really determined for this role.

Status
Not open for further replies.