Adultery Anushka- An Enigma everyman wants

Anushka a 34 year old woman living along with her husband & her year old son in Wyanad. She loved teaching & was loved in her school but she had a wish of her own. It was to manage a school & her husband who loved her very much. Anushka was tall but at the same time had a body that was loved by all. She had a beautiful bubbly face, with big massive breasts with other astonishing features that made her the sight for every man in the school especially her thunder thighs. She was revered in the school with men, students all loved look at her. Anushka & her husband knew how men looked at them but they didn’t care as she loved the attention & her husband wasn’t the jealous type. Anushka worked in that school for 4 years & now when she was 34 she had got the opportunity that she wished for as Anushka got a appointment letter saying that she had been appointed Principal for a school located in deep Mysore. Anushka was happy but she thought about her son & Husband who loved Wyanad also her Husband had just found job that made him happy but this was The wish for Anushka so had to tell him.

At Night, after having Dinner her son Ajay who was 8 year went to sleep in his room while Anushka & her Husband Navin were naked with Anushka on top getting fucked. Navin was holding her boobs while Anushka was riding his cock. Anushka knew that this was the time to talk as they were ramming Anushka told him about his job offer & as to how the school was located in Mysore also how she had to join the job in the next 3 months. Navin halted with Anushka could feel his penis losing his girth which made feel little scared as Navin like Anushka thought kept thinking about the job which was really good for him & how stupid it would be of him to lose but he loved Anushka too much also he was sitting in the house without any job or giving money to run the house while everyone they criticized Anushka for having her husband in control but she didn’t care about it but told him not worry as he should work in a place that made him happy. So, now when Anushka was getting the job she wanted he knew he couldn’t be the boulder in her also he loved Anushka more than anything. So, he pulled her closr & locked their lips saying that he had no problem & the whole family would move to Mysore for her job & also asked her to inform her school about it, submit her notice period. Anushka’s happiness knew no bounds though she knew that Navin loved her but she wasn’t sure that he would leave everything for her but he did so to gift him she took his soft flimsy cock into her mouth giving him a job so skillful that he was rock hard again letting him fuck her deep.

Anushka woke up & prepared food for her husband & son. Her son was finishing his education & so she decided to find a good school for him there while her husband told her that he would talk to his company to find him a job in Mysore as he kissed her before leaving. Now, Anushka was alone in the home getting her dressed to go school. You the school that Anushka works in a all boys schools located in serene location in the outside of it. Anushka decided to say to Principal/ Correspondent about her decision to leave the school so she decided to dress sexy. The school that she was working appointed them for two conditions, 1 for their education & 2 for their beauty because many of the boys were from rich family so in order to keep them satisfied the teachers who work had be beauty to make them concentrate also keep them in the school. Anushka wore a Semi transparent pink sari & push up bra blouse which was basically backless with her tucking her sari low to let her navel visible. She looked at herself in the mirror & she was looking smoking as she wore some make up before driving her car off to the school.

Anushka had 30 mins before her period starts & so she called to get an appointment with the Principal & went in. The Principal was this man who above 55 years old & his name was Prakash. He like every men in that school had a eye on her but he was lucky that he more meeting time with her as Anushka came in he got from his chair to give her hug as he felt Anushka’s mighty bosoms touching him which Anushka understood but played cool as she sat in the chair. Prakash asked Anushka as to why he has the pleasure of meeting her early in the morning to which she told as to how she had got a new job so she was submitting her resignation & starting her notice period. Prakash was stunned hearing Anushka giving her resignation as Prakash begged her & even told that he would increase her salary five times but let her stay. Anushka though liked the idea of a salary rise but she wanted to do her ambition but Prakash wouldn’t shut up so in order to shut him up, Anushka lowered her pallu exposing her mid riff as she stood up in front him letting him see her mast melons while holding his hands begging him to accept her request as it was lifelong ambition to get that job & him being her mentor must help her. Prakash was dry in his mouth seeing her bosoms dropping of her blouse it seemed it needed air as she was in it he just nodded accepting to her request. Anushka thanked him giving him a small peck in his cheeks before leaving while Prakash sat back sad but now he knew that she was leaving soon he wanted to get her so he decided to something in the next two months.

Anushka got into the car to pick her son from school & get to home. Anushka was driving as she got a call Navin. Navin informed that he had called his boss Mano to home for dinner today to make him give a job in Mysore as they move. Anushka on hearing it felt angry because she hated Man, he was a tamil guy who always had a eye for her & even tried to get close with her but she knew how the job meant for Navin also for their life because only after Navin got this job their standard of living grown well with them able to get whatever their son Ajay wanted also affording car for both of them. So, Anushka after picking her son went to a store to pick up some chicken, mutton, beef & fish for food also side dish because when ever that scoundrel Mano came more than food the shared drinks, side dishes. Anushka knew today was no different so she dropped her son to his friends home for a stay over while she prepared the foods.

It was 8 pm as Navin came home along with his boss Mano while Anushka was waiting ready wearing a white skirt running just above her knees with a line of her cleavage visible. Mano loved to watch Anushka & as soon as he came he hugged her tightly though both Navin, Anushka hated his behavior they need Mano so they couldn’t utter a word. Soon, they all took their seat with Anushka serving some delicious food & as they finished it Mano took his bag out which were full of drink varying from wine, scotch, beer & even some original Russian vodka. Anushka went in bringing all the snack she had prepared while had drinks till the belly full as everyone out of control. They were sitting down buy the sofa table drinking while Mano was sitting beside Anushka as he was touching her visible thighs as Navin was almost drowsy with all the drinks that he had had. Anushka tried to avoid him but she was totally drunk & also she no longer cared as he pulled her dress up to get access to fairer & soft thighs till his hands reached her panty. Anushka who was holding wine spilled it all over her as Mano felt her vagina making a mess of her dress. Anushka apologized herself & went in to clean herself. Anushka went in think about the situation & how it may change with Navin out will Mano take advantage of it while Mano who knew that situation was good knocked Navin to see whether he was awake & he found that he was sleeping like a pig he went & locked the door as he went to Anushka’s room. Anushka was totally drunk so she forgot to lock which allowed Mano enter freely as looked Anushka was naked in the washroom except wearing her underwear. Mano went it & Pushed Anushka to the wall as Anushka tried to escape from her clutches she couldn’t as though Mano was drunk he had control over him as he kissed her in lips before taking her breasts in his mouth. Anushka being drunk immediately surrendered to him as he pressed her boobs hard while sucking them. Mano took a step forward & lowered her panties which thogh Anushka tried to stop she couldn’t as he pushed his fingers into her which Anushka enjoyed screamingly but Mano being drop dead couldn’t hear as Mano talked;

MAno: I heard that you got a job in Mysore & Navin is asking him to get him a job there as well. Yes Navin is a good worker but not so worthy to fall this pressures so how do think I can accept his request?

Mano had jammed his entire fingers in as she struggled to speak but she spoke saying;
Anu: I know Navin may not be your valued employee but he has something that none of your other employees possess & it is me. Mano I know how you long for me & if you get him a job for him there I could be more of your service.
Mano: Anushka I know that you are one of a beauty but if I want a girl I got get one in 1 phone call. So, how is of value.
Anu: (Pointing on herself) Look at me & tell me that you could get a girl like me. See Mano I know we need your job but also you can’t find a Arabian fucking horse like me also I love Navin he loves this job & the salary you provide him has been extra ordinary. So I am always in your debt.
Mano: Woman cut to the chase what will be that you can provide that we can get the deal done? Saying this he pushed his hand in her as Anushka gasped in pleasure as he pressed it deeper.
Anu: (Struggling) you see Mano I’m not those good abiding lady who only serves my husband. It’s, no lie that I live my husband but the salary of yours helps us in more way & keep it with us along with my husband’s happiness I will do anything & this you fingering my pussy is just a start to my mighty love ocean. As, you know after 2 months if my husband still has this job her required to leave for Turkey for two months for training & as per my son he would be in his summer camp while ill be free 10 days from my job & in those 10 days you could stay with me & do things that you want with me as I will be just like you wife, whore or anything you like; saying this Anushka kissed him sealing the deal while Mano was fingering her hard as she was about to climax he put his mouth in her pussy drinking it all. Mano left kissing her again promising that her husband has the job while she keeps her promise saying that he left. Anushka too was coming out of her effects thinking what had happened she smiled took a warm bath cleaning her body out of Mano’s bodily liquid thinking how this events may play through.