News Aussies brace themselves ahead of Virat Kohli challenge !

C

Cleatus

Australia will be wary of the challenge that Virat Kohli possesses. The former Indian skipper was in a bad patch for over 1000 days which recently concluded in India's Asia Cup clash against Afghanistan. Kohli amassed a stellar 122* in 61 deliveries.

Kohli has 71 international hundreds

Kohli averages 59.83 against Australia

India will play against Australia in 3 T20I matches which begins on September 20, 2022

IND vs AUS, T20I Series: Aaron Finch-led Australian team is all set to tour India for a three-match T20I series. Australia will play 8 matches in the lead-up to their World Cup campaign. The Aussies will play 3 T20I matches against India, followed by 2 T20I matches against West Indies and late 3 T20I matches against England. The defending champions have rested their major players such as Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Marsh, and Marcus Stoinis.

C

Cleatus

The modern-day legend looked at his absolute best as he hit 12 fours and 6 sixes. Kohli was striking at around 200 as he propelled India's score to 212 by the end of 50 overs. The Royal Challengers Bangalore stalwart's return to form is certainly a piece of good news for the Indian team ahead of the all-important T20 World Cup, but before that India has to face Australia who are the defending champions. Here is how Virat fares against the dominant Aussies.

India Tv - Virat Kohli, T20I cricket, India, Australia

C

Cleatus

The T20 matches between Aus vs Ind will be on 20th , 23rd and 25th September.