Erotica BANGLADESHI MAID

This is a fantasy story surrounding real events - I did have a Bangladeshi maid and I did have sex with her.

Introduction

This story dates back to when I was 25 and I was renting a flat in one of Mumbai's many suburbs.

I have always used domestic help since I lived alone and I was never good at cooking & cleaning. Over the years some of the maids were young, some were old, some interesting and some not worth looking at. I never did or even tried to act fresh with any of them and that's why I always had a very good impression with my maids. In fact throughout my building I was known as a very genial and helpful person. I have always maintained good relationships with everyone -- from my watchman to my neighbors. When it came to maids, I always preferred locals because I had had some bad experiences with illegal Bangladeshi women.

So it was very surprising when one day my maid (who was Indian) asked me a very strange favor. She wanted to give up her job at my place and wanted me to shelter an illegal Bangladeshi woman who would also act as my new maid. The reasons being that she was thrown out of her shanty by the cops and because she was illegal there was no respite in terms of harassment. To top it all, her husband ran away leaving her with a 5 month old infant. She was in a desperate situation. She knew my maid because they worked in the same building and asked her for help. My maid is a kind hearted middle aged lady who took pity on her and decided to help her out. According to her I was the only 'kind-hearted' guy living in a large house without any family or other commitments. And so she asked me whether Memoona (the Bangladeshi woman) could live in my house and work full time. I was dead set against it simply because of the kid. But I was pestered persistently and I finally gave in. I asked her to bring her in.

Memoona

The first time I saw Memoona she was in pitiful state. She was carrying a small battered suitcase in one hand and a small infant in the other. Her clothes were old and worn out. She felt completely out of place and kept uttering 'Shukriya' (Thank you) repeatedly. I showed her the house and since I had a spare bedroom I asked to take it up as her temporary residence. She was very grateful and happy and even I felt good about myself. I was still concerned about the child and wondered what kind of a nuisance that would turn out to be. We decided that I would still pay her for her maid services in addition to sheltering her. However there wasn't enough work in my house to justify a full time maid. So we decided that she could keep some of her old clients and that would help her get some extra money. I told her not to worry about food since feeding 2 extra mouths wasn't a big deal for me. On this she told me that it would be only one mouth since her baby was breastfeeding. I remember this was the first time I explicitly thought of her in a sexual way and my cock gave the slightest of a twitch in my pants. I was wondering what it would be to have a breastfeeding woman live in my house. But those thoughts were quickly dispelled by my worries of having a new person in my house and how it would affect my daily routine.

First Week

The first week was chaotic at the best. Even though the baby didn't cry all that often, it bawled once in a while and that drove me nuts. Memoona immediately sensed my irritation and she would do her best to pacify her. She would lock the door of her room to reduce the noise and at the same time give herself some privacy for breastfeeding. We quickly slipped into a routine. We would both get up early and do our morning chores. After that she would prepare breakfast for me while I got ready and watched TV. I would leave by 8:30 and she would clean up after me. After I left, she finished cooking and cleaning in two other apartments. I would return home by 6:30. She would be back home and have tea ready by then. After tea I would either hit the gym or watch TV while she prepared dinner. Dinner was served by 9:00 after which I retired to my room or watched some TV. After dinner I encouraged her to join me in the main room to watch TV and I would keep the Hindi channels because she was pretty fluent in Hindi.

But of course there are so many other things that she had to learn. I had to explain the difference between a shampoo and a body wash, how to use a commode, how to operate my washing machine and microwave oven etc. She was an enthusiastic learner. These small things made us grow comfortable with each other. We would share a joke occasionally. She learned quickly and within a few weeks made herself right at home.

But within that time I also realized that neither she nor her baby had the right or adequate number of clothes. She would wear her set of 4-5 sarees over and over again. And I had no idea about the status of her underwear department. Even the kid needed new clothes. Once when her saree pallu wasn't covering her chest completely I noticed 2 damp spots on her blouse in the general area of her nipples. I realized it was her milk and although I was a little aroused, I felt sorry for her. This was also the time when I first started noticing her body more closely.

Let me describe Memoona to you. She was a tall woman by Indian standards (about 5'6") with a perfectly oval face. Her skin was dark, smooth and had a beautiful sheen to it. Her eyes were almond shaped and her lips were full like most Bengali women. She had a beautiful smile and excellent teeth (no tobacco or other bad habits). Her hair was waist long, jet black and bordering on curly. She was on the slim side and because she was tall she had a slight hunch. Her blouses didn't go a long way down and she wore her petticoat just above her navel. Hence there was a lot of gap between the end of her blouse and the beginning of her petticoat. She generally kept her chest well covered with her pallu draping it completely. But her back was always exposed and it was long, slender and her spine was well accentuated. There was only the slightest hint of fat on her waist. I couldn't make out the size of her tits although from their outline I felt that they were nice and full probably because she was lactating. She had wide, rounded hips. She would wear a saree day in and day out while relaxing, sleeping or working.

After about a month I finally asked her if she would like new clothes. As expected she refused flat out. I insisted and she said that she would buy new saree's in a few days time. I gave her some money to help her out and she took it reluctantly. Apart from saree's I knew she needed some night clothes and I asked her if she would mind if I picked up a few. I could easily estimate her size and anyways the fit didn't have to be perfect. She stared blankly at me for a short while but she didn't say anything. I took that as a yes. Of course I also wanted to buy her some underwear made for nursing mothers but I didn't know how to ask her size. That evening when she was preparing dinner I went into her room and checked her small pile of clothes. There were no bras in the pile so I assumed that she wasn't in the habit of wearing them. Her panties were all multi-colored without any markings.

So the next day I had to go through the embarrassing ordeal of buying nighties and underwear. The nighties had an enormous range from plain to fancy. Even within the maternity ones I couldn't decide. So I picked 2 maternity and 2 regular ones for her. I chose the more fancy ones with smoother materials and a lot of lace. Shopping for panties was a little easier. I simply bought half a dozen of them in different colors. On returning home I first gave her the nighties telling her to wear them while at home. She became a bit uncomfortable but she accepted them gratefully. I showed her the zips on both sides near the chest area and told her "bacche ko doodh pilane ke liye" (for feeding the child). She was visibly embarrassed. The panties were all rolled in a brown bag. I just handed her the bag saying "maine socha iski bhi aapko zaroorat hain" (I felt you needed this too) and fled the room.

The rest of the evening passed without incident. When she came to server me dinner I asked her if everything 'fitted' well and she gave me a smile and said everything was just fine and thanked me again. Next morning when I woke up and walked into the kitchen I was surprised to see Memoona wearing her new nightgown. It was a regular one which turned out to be quite figure-hugging. It showed off her curves very nicely. She had just come out of the shower and her hair was undone and a little damp. She saw me checking her out and smiled at me. I grinned and blurted out "Acchi lag rahi ho" (You are looking nice). She didn't make any comments but I could sense a smile at the edges. I felt some tension in the air. Because she just had a bath and the AC was on I could detect her nipples under the soft fabric of the gown. I convinced her to take some money and buy some saree's and clothes for the infant.

Getting to know each other

Memoona turned out to be a very easy going person with a ready giggle and happy-go-lucky attitude. We would chat in the evenings -- she would be talking and I would be listening most of the times. She asked me about my work but I found it difficult to explain what I did for a living. That didn't discourage her from asking questions with her usual enthusiasm and inquisitiveness. She was taking good care of me and the house and I was thankful for that so I didn't mind her talkative nature. Actually I liked hearing her voice and she had a pleasant smile. I also loved playing with the kid which she particularly liked.

As the days passed I was unmistakably getting attracted to her. Just observing her move around in her saree was a huge turn on. Her short blouse with deep back left a lot of flesh exposed. Her slender waist contrasted her large child-bearing hips which swayed beautifully as she walked. Her thin cotton sarees that clung to her bust was a source of numerous wet dreams. My apartment had a narrow corridor which connected all the rooms and I got plenty of chanced to brush past her. Soon I started fantasizing about fucking her. Every part of her body -- her eyes, lips, hair and even her fingers began to turn me on.

But I also knew that I had some amount of affection for her so I wasn't about to try anything stupid. I knew she felt obliged by my action of sheltering her and hence she took very good care of me. And that in turn made me feel responsible for my actions. She would care about every aspect of my life -- appearance, health, work timings, eating and sleeping habits. It felt nice to be cared and wanted. On occasions she would catch me staring at her but she would always give me a wonderful smile. I wouldn't know what went on in her mind during those times but I am guessing she liked me as a man and found me attractive.

Sometimes when I would get bored I would stand at the entrance of the kitchen or the bathroom as she cooked or washed. Initially she was surprised but later on she chatted me up sensing that I was getting bored. While washing clothes on the bathroom floor she had this habit of bunching up her pallu so it would run up the middle of her blouse. I could clearly see her milk-laden breasts straining against the blouse and she rocked back and forth. Because she didn't wear a bra I could sometimes see the outlines of her erect nipples through the blouse. After talking with her for a few minutes I would excuse myself (saying I needed to use the WC), jack off and rejoin her. This happened so frequently that it would take an idiot not to recognize the pattern. I am sure she did but did nothing to discourage me from talking to her and neither did she adjust her pallu.

Our inhibitions were melting fast. I made it a habit to come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I didn't have a six-pack but I had a broad, hairy chest which I made sure she saw on more than one occasion. All these actions made her only more friendly and talkative towards me. I couldn't understand whether she was flirting or just being overly friendly. So I just didn't know how to take it to the next step because she had never behaved inappropriately with me.

Malaria

My lucky break came with a disease endemic to India -- Malaria. I have got it about 4-5 times in my lifetime and I know the symptoms so well that I can pretty much diagnose myself. One evening after coming back from work I was already feeling feverish and stiff. After dinner the fever increased and by midnight I got the chills. I knew it was the mosquitoes at work and I took some tablets to reduce the fever. In the morning I went to the doctor and got my blood work and got started on my treatment. I hadn't bothered Memoona with the details till now though she knew I wasn't feeling well.

After coming home I was feeling extremely weak. I told her about the Malaria and she immediately started fretting over me. I called work to take the week off and went to my room to lie down. She came into my room and I instructed her to keep checking on my fever and keep giving me pills at regular intervals. Over the next few days she was constantly at my side checking on me, giving me food and medicine and in general giving me company. She tucked me in as I suffered the chills and even slept on the floor in my room for a couple of nights. By the night third day I was reeking and I needed to bathe. But she stopped me as soon as she saw what I was about to do. I sensed an opportunity and asked whether she would give me a sponge bath. To my surprise she didn't hesitate and asked to me remove my shirt and lie down while she went and prepared the warm water.

My first sponge bath at the lovely hands of Memoona was exquisite. She sat next to my waist and started to clean me with the warm and wet towel. She started at my neck and had to lean over me to do that. She was still wearing her day saree and I could see one of her breasts was outside the pallu. I could clearly see its shape and its heaviness as it strained against the fabric of her blouse. It gently swayed as she delicately cleaned my entire torso. At the moment all I could think of was to rip her blouse and suck on that tit of hers real hard. I could even smell her musky aroma after a hard day's work. In my drugged and weak state I didn't realize that I was staring at her chest area until she coughed and adjusted her pallu to cover her exposed breast. Our eyes met as I looked up sheepishly. I gave her a weak smile to which she responded with a faint smile of her own. She turned me over and cleaned my back. After she was done I asked her to hand me the wet towel and leave the room as I had to clean 'down there'. As I wrapped the wet towel around my flaccid dick I realized that it had been a long time since I was inside a woman since my college girlfriend. I again debated if making a move on Memoona was the right thing and if so what would be the ideal time. As I lay down there, thinking about the 10 minutes during which she cleaned me I knew I had to have her. It was just a question of how delicately I could put forward my intentions. I called for her and when she entered my room I noticed she had showered and changed into her nightie. I told her my head was paining and whether she would apply some balm and massage it. She immediately got the balm and sat at the head of the bed on my right. In this position she was behind me and I couldn't see her. But I could sense her left thigh and hip was close to my head. After a few minutes I gathered the courage, lifted my head and placed it on her left thigh. My eyes were shut tight as I hoped for the best. To my relief she adjusted my head a bit more and continued with her massage! I was really happy that she had allowed me to become a bit closer to her. After some time I asked her to stop, slid down from her thigh and feel asleep.

The next night we followed the same routine -- sponge bath with head massage. On the third night when she came to give me a sponge bath I noticed that she had her pallu bunched up just the way she did when she washed clothes! I didn't know what to make of it but I decided to stare at her chest brazenly. I felt her movements were a bit exaggerated today. Her chest was closer to my face than other nights. Or maybe I was imagining things. While massaging my head she even took it and placed it on her thigh herself. I was overjoyed with this marked changed in attitude! I decided to take this a step further. When she asked me if she could stop I pretended I was sleepy and she didn't disturb me. I actually fell asleep in that position and didn't realize when she left my room. In the morning everything was back to normal. I was feeling much better but was still weak.

I decided to take complete rest for 2 more days not only to recover but also to receive the special treatment I was receiving from my lovely maid. I noticed there was a definite change in her demeanor. She appeared more confident and in charge. But apart from that it was business as usual during the day. It was only during the night that I could sense some tension between us.

Breaking the ice

Obviously my sponge baths had to stop within a few days but I didn't want to lose the intimacy that we had developed. I found a perfect excuse. I told her that my feet got tired at the end of a hard day of work and they needed massaging. I used to sit in a cube the whole day but of course she didn't know. She immediately offered to massage them. She usually massaged my feet as I watched TV. She would sit on the ground and I would be seated in my sofa. I would wear pajama's at home which I would hoist up to my knees. These became a nuisance and I switched to wearing a 'lungi' (a men's sarong if you will!) with nothing underneath.

She massaged my legs facing the TV so she would place my foot on her knee to get access to the calf. I was shirtless most of the time. Just a lungi was my preferred attire in presence of Memoona. And she became really careless about her pallu which was mostly bunched up between her jugs or dropping all the time. She even fed the kid in the same room as me a few times, although with her back turned towards me. I bought her a few more nighties and sarees. These were mostly gowns with no sleeves and a sexy, satin material. She would wear these during our massages and I would compliment her often which flattered her to no end. Touching each other became more commonplace. I had now progressed from tapping her shoulder to touching her back if I needed to get her attention. She would massage my back, shoulders, and arms.

Finally one day I decided and told her to massage my "injured" hamstring. She asked me to lie on my back. But I told her that I wanted to watch TV. I was sitting in an armchair with my lungi lifted to my knees. This time she had no option but to turn towards me and squat between my legs. She told me to sit on the edge of the chair so she could reach it. Her face was just a couple of feet away and level with my crotch. She took some warm oil and dipped her hands into my lungi and starting massaging my thigh. It was an exquisite feeling and within minutes I was rock hard although the lungi cleverly hides erections. She was also careful not to touch my crotch. I complimented her on her technique and told her to work on the other thigh. 30 minutes of memoona's thigh massage and I was ready to burst. I purposely let out loud contented sighs to let her know the pleasurable effect she was having on me.

The next day when she came to massage me, she was wearing a new sleeveless, satiny robe. Her dark skin was glistening with after shower sweat. Her hair was loosely tied and still slightly damp. The fell in curls on her back where it made the gown wet. Her arms were slim with just the right amount of flesh. She was looking like a sex goddess that descended on earth to serve me. I knew I had to do something that night. I asked her to work on the hamstring again. When she turned to face me I saw her mammaries straining against the satin and her nubs making unmistakable imprints on the smooth & soft fabric. She caught me staring at her but didn't comment. My cock was pulsating visibly and I saw her sneaking glances at the rhythmic movement of the fabric. I was becoming desperate. I told her that the oil had given me a rash or something. She felt the area but said she couldn't find anything wrong. I told her the skin was itching badly and lifted my leg to show her the spot. This caused my lungi to slide all the way back to my waist revealing my raging hard on. My balls had bunched up and were swollen to the size of eggs. My head had enlarged to an impossible size and was bright red. And my shaft was covered with bulging veins and throbbing violently.

Memoona, a young, single, beautiful, mother living with a man unrelated to her for the past 3 months, needed no further encouragement. The next few minutes were in slow motion. She placed both her hands on my thighs and moved slowly towards my crotch. One hand cupped my balls as if she owned them and the other hands snaked around the shaft and bent it towards her. Her fingers were wrapped around my cock while her thumb was pressing and playing with the head. She put pressure at the base which caused pre-cum to escape. She caught the flow with her thumb and spread it on the head with all her fingers. Her attention was solely focused on my cock head. She kept pressing it, checking its firmness and kept lubricating it as my pre-cum flowed like a river. I realized her face was inches away from my cock. She extended her tongue and caught the next drop. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and nudged her closer. She got the message and opened her mouth into which I guided my cock head. She sucked it like an expert biting on the head every so often. Both her hands were on my shaft and she looked a small girl with a lollipop. I wanted to see her breasts but the feeling of her warm mouth on my mushroom was too good to let go. I did untie her hair so that her lovely curls were all over my crotch.

I wish I could say that I did more but the truth is I had been without a woman for way too long and so within 5 minutes I was ready to cum. I pushed her back, lifted her chin and came in long intense spurts all over her neck and shoulders. My orgasm was so intense that it left me sweating, panting and a little woozy. When I opened my eyes she was still squatting between my legs, with her hands on my naked thighs watching my cock shrink. I told her 'Chal saaf kar' (Clean up). I was surprised to see how quickly she reverted back to being a maid. She brought a wet napkin and wiped my now flaccid cock. She also squeezed out a few remaining drops and lowered my lungi to cover me up (I thought her husband must have trained her well!). She cleaned the floor which had a few drops of jizz and left the room for me to ponder the next steps. I retired to my room without any further interaction with her.

The next day

The next morning everything was more or less back to normal. She smiled at me a lot and tried to chat me up. She was looking at me with expectant eyes hoping that I would say or do something different or special. But apart from out usual morning banter I didn't venture out. I had thought about this night before and I realized that I didn't want a companion, girlfriend, or worse, a wife. I just wanted a maid with privileges and it was important for Memoona to recognize her place -- she was my maid, I was her employer/provider and even though we could use each other to satisfy our urges it would never change our overall relationship. That evening we found ourselves in the same position. After working on my calves, I invited her to work on my hamstrings. This time I didn't expose myself even though I was rock hard. After finishing both my hamstrings she looked up to me to figure out the next move.

Now imagine my friends: your pretty, dark skinned, lactating maid is kneeling between your legs. She is resting her oil-smeared hands on your exposed thighs. You are wearing nothing but an old lungi that is now only covering your rock hard erection. She is wearing a green saree with a plain, orange colored, cotton blouse. She has just stepped out of a bath and her hair is open and slightly damp. Her pallu is bunched up so that you can clearly see both her blouse-covered globes. Her blouse is thin and almost transparent and she is not wearing a bra. Not only can you see the bump of her teat you can also see the shadow of her dark brown nipple through that paper thin blouse. You know she is eager to please you. What would you do? Here is what I did.

I looked at her and told her "Khol na" (Unwrap it). She lifted the lungi to free my lund (cock). It immediately assumed it natural stance which is curved upwards with the head almost touching my belly button. With each hand she held one of my balls. With her fingers she delicately examined and gently pressed each nut. She picked at my sac, feeling the overgrown hair and licked each nut delicately till it was completely covered with her spit. She also lightly traced her fingertips over my perineum. Then she took some oil and massaged both my perineum and nut-sac leaving me breathless. I wondered if she was really a whore or just an amazing wife. With her oily palm she then pressed on the underside of shaft causing me to moan loudly. She smiled at my reaction and starting rubbing the underside with her palm in leisurely strokes. Her other hand greased my scrotum thoroughly leaving nothing dry. She then held my lund and bent it towards her so she was looking directly at the eye of the snake. She squeezed my shaft and a big glob of pre-cum escaped from the eye. She carefully took the whole drop and rubbed it back onto my shaft along with the oil. My cock, which had never received such detailed and loving attention, was throbbing in her hands.

I was close to coming but unlike yesterday I wanted to see Memoona in just her skin. I told "ek minute, hataa" (let go for a minute) and she obediently let go of my cock. She was still kneeling between my legs. I lifted the pallu of her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. I drank in the sight of her in her weathered short sleeved blouse. The fabric was completely stretched as it was trying to prop up her milk-laden breasts. Her tummy was almost flat with her navel just peeking over the top of her saree. Her saree and petticoat were tied tightly digging into her soft fleshy waist creating delicious love handles. Saree blouses are typically front closing with 4-5 metallic hooks. As I leaned forward to unhook the first one, we heard a whimpering from the room where her kid was sleeping. By the time I reached the third hook the whimpering turned into a loud cry.

For the first time I had seen Memoona's cleavage and I was all worked up. But when I looked up I saw that all her attention was now focused on her crying child. I sighed and let go and motioned her to check on her kid. She immediately sprang up and ran to her baby with her blouse half unhooked and pallu trailing behind her on the floor. I was left nursing a throbbing erection. I could hear her trying to pacify the kid from the other room. I waited for 10 minutes during which time my blood cooled down. I shut off all the lights and went to sleep

Milk and Oil

In the morning I woke up with my usual hard-on. I could hear Memoona's patter from the bathroom. My heart beat quickened and my cock stiffened as I walked through the events of last night. I started rubbing my lund over the lungi. By the time I was completely awake I realized that now I didn't have to wank off to get my monkey to behave.

I shouted her name. She came scurrying to my room and stood at the door. I called her inside - 'Idhar aa' (Come here). She was wearing the same saree from last night. I realized I had interrupted her cleaning the utensils because her petticoat/saree was hoisted up revealing her smooth calves. Her hands were wet and there were splashes of water all over her. Seeing her walk towards me caused my lund to become erect and I went back to stroking it. She looked at my hand and understood why I called her. I held her by the wrist and directed her to sit down on the floor between my legs. I took her hand, lifted my lungi and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She immediately started stroking it. She was wearing her pallu modestly so I dropped it to the floor, quickly unbuttoned the top few hooks and fished out one of her boobs. It was soft and surprisingly lighter colored compared to the rest of her body. Her areola was large and almost black.

It had been a long time since I had held a woman's tit and Memoona suffered the consequences. I mauled her tit first with one hand and then with both hands when I realized she was leaking. I couldn't express more than a few drops of her sweet milk but the sight of it drove me wild. I removed her last few hooks and almost tore the blouse off her body. I made her sit up on her knees and put one of her mammaries in my mouth. I suckled on her teats trying to tease out as much milk as possible. I drank hungrily, biting her as her strokes became more urgent and rapid. I knew I wouldn't last more than a minute if I entered her so I decided to come all over her naked chest. I pulled her closed towards me and rubbed my cock-head over by her teats. Then I handed my shaft back to her and she rubbed the underside of my shaft all over chest and breasts. My pre-cum was not enough to lubricate her actions so I took some hair-oil and and rubbed it on her chest, her breasts and her neck. The result was amazing. Not only was the feeling of my meat getting rubbed on her warm, slick tits exquisite, but the sight was also very erotic.

But I wanted more. I told her 'thoda doodh nikaal' (Express some milk). She expertly squirted some milk all over my groin. The feeling of my cock getting rubbed in a mixture of oil and milk on my maid's naked chest was enough to push me over the edge. I pulled her towards me and wrapped my thighs tightly across her chest. I came violently with all my pent up jizz from last night erupting in thick ropes and coating her entire chest with a mixture of oil, cum and her own milk. After I recovered my composure I looked at her and saw a hint disappointment in her eyes. She was still working my now deflating cock, dutifully squeezing out the last few drops of my man-juice.

As I watched my half naked maid, sitting on the floor, cleaning me with a cloth, I realized that she had taken care of my needs on three occasions and in return I hadn't even touched her sex. I felt bad for her and took her in my arms. I planted a kiss on her cheeks (our first) and nuzzled her nape & shoulders. She seemed to like that as she looked at me and smiled. I knew she was craving affection and appreciation. I told her 'bahut mazaa aaya! tumko yeh sab kisne sikhayaa?' (I really enjoyed it! Who taught you these things?) She answered 'mere mard ko accha lagtaa tha' (My husband really enjoyed this).

My suspicions were confirmed. She was well trained by her husband in the art of pleasuring manhood. I understood this was a woman to be treasured. I thanked her husband in my mind and felt sorry for the fool to let go of such a woman. I decided to fulfill any and all of Memoona's sexual desires. I knew that a mixture of discipline with affection and appreciation would allow me to get all my fantasies fulfilled by my maid. I kissed her cheek again and whispered in her ear -- 'Aaj raat ko chodugaa tujhe' (I will fuck you tonight). She smiled coyly, hurriedly covered her tits with her blouse and scampered out of my room leaving me to get ready.

I finally nail her

The day passed in a sexual daze. Work seemed tremendously harder to accomplish when all I could imagine was Memoona's pussy and its warm slick texture on my needy cock. By the time I navigated through Mumbai's traffic it was late in the evening and I was tired. Memoona was already home and making food in the kitchen.

I showered, prepared a drink for myself and sat down to watch TV. I saw her move around the house. She was wearing a nightgown for breastfeeding mothers that I had bought her. Her body was clearly silhouetted when she walked in from of the TV a few times and I could see that she was not wearing a bra. I then heard her child cry out and heard her go into the spare bedroom and lock the door. I was horny and decided that I couldn't wait for dinner or her customary foot massage. I chucked my vest and went into her room with just my lungi covering my body. This was the first time I had entered her room while she was feeding and I was a bit apprehensive. She was sitting on the floor with her back towards the door and she immediately turned when she heard the door open. Our eyes met and I smiled. She returned the smile and her gaze fell to my crotch and she noticed the bulge. I foolishly asked 'kya kar raheen ho?' (What are you doing?). She said 'doodh pila raheen ho' (Feeding him milk). Then she went back to feeding her child while I stood foolishly behind her. Her son was about 8 months old but he still needed an occasional feed. The little guy had Memoona's teat in his mouth and was asleep.

The sight of her exposed breast made me rock hard and I lifted my lungi to expose my lund. I patted Memoona on her shoulder to show her my urgency. Her head was at the level of my groin and at first she was a little taken aback to see my cock so close to her face. She then looked down at her son and then looked at me as if making a decision. Since the kid was sleeping she turned around and planted a light kiss on my upturned cock which enraged it all the more. I bent my shaft and brought the head close to her mouth. She gobbled up more than half of my fat 7 incher in one go. With one hand cradling her son, she used her other hand to blow me. I bent my knees and move in front of her to give her easier access. I untied from lungi and lifted it over my head. Standing buck naked with my knees slightly bent I held her by her face and starting fucking her mouth.

This was new to her and she resisted at first. So I gently unwrapped her fingers from my shaft and told her 'mooh khol' (Open your mouth). She let go of my cock and opened her mouth wide. Fucking her mouth was not as enjoyable since she wasn't experienced. She even gagged a couple of times. Sensing she was losing interest I decided to skip the appetizers and go directly for the main course. I told her to keep the kid on the side and made her lie down on her back. I lifted her gown to reveal her unshaven pubes. I pushed her legs apart to examine her sex. The entire vulva was extremely dark in color -- almost black. She had nice protruding meat-flaps which I love. They were already moist and when I separated them I could see the bright pink of her canal into which my lucky cock would make an entry tonight. I took my time to caress her inner thighs, her pubes and her sex. Occasionally I would plant kisses and lick her inner lips to get a taste of her salty juices. All this while I kept making eye contact to gauge her reaction.

She was extremely docile and only her slight smile and occasional twitches in her pussy gave me indication that she was ready. I moved between her legs and placed my cock at her moist entrance. I rubbed my cock head all over her inner lips and opening to coat it with her juices. I squeezed at the base to release a large drop of pre-cum that slid down and fell into her opening. I looked at her one final time and pushed the head pass her opening. She immediately let out a groan that caused me to stop. I leaned forward and placed my hands underneath her pits so I was directly above her. I pushed a little and backed out. I did this till the top half of my shaft was covered with her juices and then I gave one final plunge and rammed it in to the hilt. Despite her pregnancy she was nice and tight. I could feel her moist innards closing in on my cock. I started stroking her gently at first and then picked up the pace. She lifted her hips off the ground to meet my strokes. She had turned her face to one side and closed her eyes. I stopped to remove each of her tits through the openings in the gown. I lowered myself, and suckled on each tit till it was completely wet. When I looked up, she still had her eyes closed.

To be honest, our first fuck was an anti-climax since she was non-responsive except for a few occasional grunts. Because she was so chatty otherwise, I had expected a lot more action from her. Nevertheless my cock was thoroughly enjoying itself and pretty soon I came forcefully all over her crotch and her nightie. I was tired from the action and my knees were burning pretty bad because of the hard floor. I just lay on my back next to her panting. I could feel the last few drops of my cum escape through my now-flaccid cock and drip on to my thighs. I nudged Memoona and told her 'saaf kar' (clean up). She immediately found a napkin to clean me up. I collected my lungi and left her room and had a nice deep sleep.

'Submission'

The next day was a holiday and I woke up like a kid after his birthday. I had a new toy and I was going to spend my weekend playing with it. I went to the bathroom wearing just my lungi where I found Memoona washing clothes. My bathroom was narrow was structured such that first came the washbasin, then a shower area and then finally at the rear in a corner the WC. Between the basin and the shower area there was enough space for maids to wash clothes the Indian way by squatting on the floor.

She looked at me and I told her 'peshaab lagi hain' (I need to pee). On prior occasions she would leave the bathroom but this time I held her down by her shoulder and told her she could stay. I went to the pot and did my job standing with my back to her. I looked over my shoulder a couple of times but she was busy with the clothes. After I finished peeing I took a stool (Indian version, only about 6 inches off the ground) and squatted down facing her. She was wearing a red and white saree with a crimson blouse and petticoat. The only thing exposed were her legs below her knees. But her pallu was bunched up as usual and I could see her well endowed chest being restrained by a front closing, short sleeved blouse. I couldn't control myself. I placed my hand on her breast and pumped it a few times. She didn't respond and continued to look down and wash her clothes. I held her face by her chin and lifted it and asked her 'sharmaati kyon hain?' (Why are you so shy?). She didn't answer but smiled coyly.

Her mannerisms stoked my erection and I started rubbing myself over the lungi. She glanced at my hand and my crotch but continued her work. To distract her even more, I untied my lungi and lifted over my head. Now I was stark naked and my hand was nursing my angry lund. She kept looking at my crotch while trying to keep busy. I forcibly took her soapy hand and placed it on my dick. She let out a giggle but immediately wrested her hand free. It was great to feel her cool soapy fingers in the hot & humid Bombay climate. That gave me an idea. She had already filled a couple of buckets with water and so I took a pitcher and poured some water over myself. I gave her some soap and told her 'badan pe saabun lagaa de' (soap my body). After some cajoling she agreed to set aside the clothes. She asked me to turn around and poured some water over my back and took some soap and started rubbing it in. The bathroom was filled with the tinkling of her glass bangles and the squishy sounds as her palms massaged my back. She did a thorough job of cleaning my shoulders and back all the way down to my butt crack. I turned around and she did my front also.

I noticed that a lot of water was getting splashed on her sari. I told her 'sari geeli ho jayegi' (you'll wet your sari). She promptly stood up and removed her sari to reveal her red blouse and petticoat. She sat down and continued washing my chest, pits and hands. I then stood up and turned around so she could work on my legs. She lightly soaped my buttocks but avoided my crack. By this time I was thoroughly enjoying her massage despite my erection. But when I turned around and saw her squatting on the floor, cleaning my calves, I felt a sudden surge of blood to my loins. From top I could only see a hint of cleavage but as any Indian man knows a sari blouse worn without a bra leaves very little to imagination. Her blouse had splashes of soap and water and was getting transparent in several places. After working on my calves she started massaging my thighs. I noticed her staring at my upturned cock several times.

Without prompting, she caught my sac in both her hands and starting soaping it so sensuously that a groan escaped my lips. Pretty soon she was giving me what I call a trademark Memoona handjob -- one hand working my nuts and the other palm rubbing the underside of my shaft in slow and deliberate strokes. She was now kneeling on the bathroom floor and her jugs were proudly jutting out. She used a liberal amount of soap and had worked up lots of lather on my cock.

I told her 'chooos' (suck). She took the pitcher and poured water over my groin. Because she was kneeling, what ended up happening was that a lot of the water bounced off my body making her wet. I noticed she didn't care. So I took the pitcher from her, filled it with water and poured it over her chest. She squealed in surprised. Her blouse immediately became transparent and she instinctively crossed her arms over her chest. I grabbed her by her hair and shoved my cock in her mouth. I took her hands and placed them over my buttocks. Trained as she was, she didn't need further directions. She dug her fingers deep and her head starting bobbing rhythmically as she worked my lund like a pro.

Meanwhile I kept pouring water over her till I emptied the bucket. I lifted her up and she stood in front me completely soaked from head to toe. Her blouse was transparent and despite the dark color I could clearly see the outlines of her nipples. Her petticoat was clinging to her body outlining her fleshy thighs and her mound. I undid her petticoat by opening the drawstring that was holding it up. It fell down to bathroom floor under its own weight with a big splash. I pulled her towards me and tugging at the top of her blouse with one hand I poured some water down her cleavage with the other. Her blouse overflowed from the top but some of it dribbled from the bottom. I undid her blouse and her hair and stood back to examine her.

Memoona looked an absolute beauty standing full naked in my bathroom. Her wet hair fell all over her shoulders and drops of water were dripping from them on to her breasts where they collected around her black areolas and fell to the floor. She was looking at me with eyes that were both coy and expectant. She was covering her mound with one hand and the other hand was wrapped around her midsection holding on to the other elbow. I took that hand, put some soap on it and placed it on my cock. She grabbed it hungrily but instead of pumping my shaft she went straight for my nuts and lathered them thoroughly. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me. I took her other arm and put it around my neck as out wet bodies met. Her soft breasts pressed against my ribs and my shaft poked her in her bush.

I went straight for her neck and started kissing and licking her all over her neck and shoulders. She giggled and squirmed in my arms as my actions tickled her. I was running my hands all over her back and grabbing her fleshy buns. She continued to stoke my lust with her 'ball-job'. I engulfed her in my arms and nibbled on her ear and kissed her cheek. I licked her shoulders and moved down to the rise of her breasts. I bit her all over her chest and rubbed my face between her tits and suckled and fondled them. Her right breast immediately gave up milk and started dripping. I went down on my knees and let my tongue trace circles around her deep navel. I invaded her nether region with my hand and it came out slick with her juices. I replaced my hands with my mouth and tasted her early morning juices. I heard a loud moan from Memoona and she suddenly grabbed my hair with both her hands and started thrusting her groin in my face! After the initial shock I recovered and thrust my tongue out as far out as possible so that she could rub her labia & clitoral hood on my tongue. She bent her knees and rhythmically moved her hips. I was so aroused by this crude gesture from my docile maid that I drank all her juices even though it was a bit too strong for my taste.

After servicing her pussy for a few minutes I got up and gave her a deep kiss so that she would taste herself in my mouth. Then I turned her around and made her bend over. She held on to the bucket for support. I slipped one foot between her legs and pushed her legs apart. From this angle I could see her puckered asshole and the bottom of her mound was perfectly in line with my cock. Without any ceremonies I slammed all 7 inches of my meat into her waiting cunt. A loud 'aaaaaaah' escaped her mouth. I started banging her sloppy cunt. After a few strokes I heard rhythmic grunts of 'unnnghh', unnnghh'. Now let me tell you that Memoona has a typical high-pitched voice normal to south-asian women. But the sounds that were coming from her mouth were more guttural and in fact primitive in nature. Her grunts were really driving me over the edge so I stopped and slapped her upturned ass as hard as I could, leaving dark red stripes in her dark brown skin. She squealed loudly but didn't ask me to stop. I alternated between fucking her and spanking her to make sure I lasted long enough. After some time her grunts became louder and more urgent. I guessed she was close to her climax, so I kept my pace and struggled not to come. At last she came with one loud uunnnnnnnnggghhh!! I saw her back spasm a couple of times and felt her cunt tighten on my cock.

Both of us were panting and she simple collapsed on the bathroom floor. But I wasn't done with her yet. I made her turn around and sit down with her back and head pressed against the wall. I told her 'mooh khol' (open your mouth) and shoved my cock deep down her throat. I held her face in place by putting one hand on her head and one under her chin. Between the wall and my vise-like grip she could not move her head and I was in complete control. She gagged a couple of times but she understood my urgency and opened her mouth wide. As I was about to come I instructed her not to swallow. I shot a huge stream but somehow she managed to keep most of it in her mouth without swallowing. After I regained my composure I asked her open her mouth and spat several times mixing my saliva with my seed and then I asked her to drink up which she did dutifully. As my final act, I took a few gulps of fresh milk from her leaking right breast and left the bathroom after having had my morning shower and morning fuck.

That session pretty much set the tone of our sexual relationship -- she accepted being completely submissive to my demands. This didn't mean that I could take any liberty with her (for example she never allowed me to perform anal) but I did get to do pretty much whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted and however I wanted. It was much later that she let me know that she enjoyed giving herself up to me. Her initial reluctance was a fear that I would get violent with her (which her husband did on a regular basis) or I would pimp her out (which her husband tried to do). As for me, I never had any intentions of sharing this good fortune and she never gave me any reason to get angry enough to hurt her. But all this came later. For the first few weeks I was still nervously testing Memoona's limits.

Further Submission

My apartment building was in a busy area with a lot of buildings around us and I could see into my neighbor's homes from every window in my home. This put a crimp in my style since we had to make sure that all windows/doors were closed before we did anything. Now friends, I, as most men, like some spontaneity. I don't like restricting sex to a night-time activity just before going to bed.

A few weeks into our affair and I was still unsure about initiating sex with Memoona. Even though she never said no, I was a perfect gentleman by making sure she was not inconvenienced. But I wanted the freedom you have with your girlfriend or wife -- the freedom to simply grab your woman and fuck her right then and there.

Mumbai in the month of May is sweltering hot and humid. And working in the kitchen in front of the hot stove made you sweat. For that matter any household activity made you sweat. Even sitting under a fan made you sweat! Seeing Memoona carry on her household chores was a huge turn on. Her blouse would perpetually have huge sweat patches under her pits, around the cleavage and on her back.

This is specific to India, but maids generally squat on the floor while they are sweeping or mopping. Memoona would lift her sari plus petticoat to her knees before squatting which means her meaty shanks would always be visible. Watching this activity is very erotic as the woman has to contort her body in various positions as she takes a wet cloth in her hands and tries to clean every nook and cranny. Sometimes she is bending down displaying her cleavage and sometimes she is on all fours looking like a bitch waiting to be fucked. Anyone who knows what I am talking about knows exactly what a turn on this is. But of course it is also frustrating when you know you cannot do anything about it. In my case it was all the more frustrating since I could fuck her but I had to wait till evening when she was finished with her work.

It was on one such hot Sunday that I was overcome by the constant teasing. On that day, I was sitting on a chair in the hall watching Memoona mop the floors. Both our bodies were covered with a film of perspiration. In her case, she was sweating more profusely because of her work. As she came to mop the floor below the chair I was sitting on, her pallu dropped a couple of times revealing her sweaty cleavage. I could see drops of sweat collect around her cleavage and trickle down into her blouse.

I was panting watching this awesome display and she saw me ogling at her but continued to tease me. This finally drove me over the edge. I grabbed the edge of her pallu and pulled it hard. She fell forward on her hands but since the sari was wrapped round her I wasn't able to get it off her. She looked at me with a mixture of surprise and fright. I told her 'Chal utar kapde' (remove your clothes). She launched into her usual saga of work that needed to be done. The more she talked the more pissed off I got. Finally, I removed my lungi, showed her my hard-on and shouted at her 'Dikhta nahin khada ho gaya hain? Chal jaldi utar kapde warna faad daluga!' (Can't you see I am hard? Quickly remove your clothes or I will tear them off). She looked apprehensively at the open window. I asked her to go and shut it. She did that and came back and stood next to me, her pallu dragging on the floor.

Her braless tits were heaving in her tight, sweat-patched blouse due to a combination of the heat and anticipation of being fucked. Our eyes met and I could see the raw lust in the eyes of my sexy Bengali woman. I asked her to remove her blouse and I grabbed her pallu and removed her saree. I undid the knot of my lungi and asked her to remove it over my head. As she bent over me to do that, her bare chest came within striking distance of my eager mouth and I grabbed onto one of her breasts and started suckling it. I put my hands under her petticoat and found she was not completely wet. I was like a kid in a candy store. I wanted to drink her milk and fuck her. Finally my penis won. I was too eager to wait for her to lubricate and so I took some hair oil and coated my penis. I slid down on the sofa and spread my legs. I turned her around and lifted her petticoat and told her to put my cock inside her. She bent over and took my cock in her hand and aimed it at her cunt. As she sat down my cock parted her lips and entered her burning hot vagina. Since she was new to this position, she just sat with my cock all the way in her and waited for me to respond. I put her hands on my knees and told her to balance her weight on them. This caused her to lean forward. I grabbed her delicious ass and lifted her off my cock.

Memoona was a quick learner and she understood that she will be in charge in this position. Within seconds, she was bouncing on my cock like a pro. Within minutes, she had worked up a thick layer of froth on my cock. Her years of hard and grueling work were working to my advantage. Unlike some of the other women I have been with, Memoona did not tire easily. Her strong back and legs kept going while I sat back and enjoyed the spectacle of my disappearing/reappearing cock. I undid her hair which fell on her back in neat little spirals. I grabbed her meaty hips and licked her slim and sexy back. Finally I took my hands in front and started squeezing and milking her bouncing jugs. As if nature somehow transmitted that I was playing with his food source, her little boy started suddenly started crying. I never interfered with her maternal duties so I let her go. I tried to calm myself down but even after 5 minutes my cock was still eager and pulsating. From her room, the sound of her crying child had stopped but no sign of Memoona.

I went naked into her room and saw that she was sitting on the floor still in her petticoat with her kid latched on her teat. That scene was such a turn-on that I went and sat behind her, my legs around her and continued kissing and licking her back. I located the knot of her petticoat's drawstring and opened it. My hands moved to her front. One of the pinched and twisted her erect nipples while the other one dove into her petticoat loosening the drawstring as it went along. She lifted her child off her lap to give that hand more access. I sat up on my knees as I tried to locate her clitoris. My cock was now trying to dig a hole in the middle of her back. In this position, I also had access to her neck, earlobes and her smooth, strong shoulders.

I launched a four way assault -- my cock rubbing her back, my mouth kissing, licking and biting her earlobes, neck and shoulders, one of my hands milking her free breast and the other one messing her clitoris. This attack must have provoked a battle between Memoona the mother and Memoona the woman. Very soon, the woman won and she ran her hand through my hair and pulled it hard launching her own attack by kissing and biting my face. I asked her to put the kid aside and made her lie on her back and yanked her petticoat off her making her completely naked. But the kid woke up immediately! She turned on her side, slid the kid towards her and once again put her teat in his mouth. With Memoona sleeping on her side, missionary sex was not going to happen but I was desperate. So I lifted her leg that was on top and tucked it into her chest. I told her to hold on to it with her hand and I immediately sat down on her other leg and pushed my cock into her cunt. It was tight squeeze and there wasn't a lot of room to maneuver -- I had to squat on my knees and keep her hips parted with my hands to get some kind of a thrusting action. I knew I couldn't last long because the friction was just too much as I scissored her. Plus seeing her in this position -- performing two womanly duties simultaneously -- was too much for me to take. Our eyes were locked throughout and with one final thrust I finally came inside her, releasing rope after rope of cum deep inside her.

She did not raise any alarm about our unprotected copulation and I didn't care. She just kept looking into my eyes as my spasms finally ended. Her gaze told me that she had really accepted me as her man. Even though inconvenienced, she would take care of all my needs day in and day out. This she did for the remainder of our time together without ever voicing it. She just took it upon her as her duty to keep me happy. During the first few weeks there was a lot of trepidation on her part when it came to sex. I was snapping because I didn't get enough and she was scared that I would turn brutal just like her husband. But she realized a couple of things. One that even though I lost my temper I was never violent and two that she could quickly soothe my anger using her voluptuous body.

How to dress for work

Memoona found it unusual that I would want her during the day especially when she was working. Her husband would only touch her at night, usually after he was drunk and he insisted that she took a bath right before the act. So she found it strange that her sweaty and her musky smell body would turn me on. But she did come to accept and in fact enjoy my sex-on-demand nature. And she didn't mind me banging her in front of her son.

I ended up fucking her in every room in my flat in every position. Sex was just a snap away. All I had to do was to lift my lungi or grab her tit and she would drop everything and make herself available. I loved knowing that she was at my beck and call. Plus I did change the way she groomed herself. She started keeping her fingernails and toenails in impeccable condition. They were always cut short and kept clean on a daily basis. I also bought her razors, toothbrushes, soaps, lotions, napkins and other beauty & personal products. She started applying lotion to reduce the calluses after years of hard labor. I asked her to keep her pits clean and smooth for me. I liked her pubes as is although she did start trimming them on a more frequent basis. Luckily she was relatively hairless on her legs, arms and other parts of her torso. I didn't buy her any deodorants as her musky smell was a huge turn on for me. Like a lot of Bengali women she parted her hair sideways and I changed that to a middle parting. She always oiled her thick wavy hair and I asked her to stop that. She fought with me on that one and finally we agreed that she wouldn't oil on weekends. She always kept her hair tied in a bun and I encouraged her to leave her hair open or plait them. I asked her to wear bangles on a daily basis especially during our lovemaking sessions as I like the tinkling sound.

Memoona constantly amazed me with her totally obedient and submissive behavior. But of course, she was docile but not stupid. Friends, women are very observant and they quickly recognize a man's weakness. One thing she figured out was my weakness for women wearing just a petticoat and blouse. Whenever she was horny she would walk around wearing her most transparent blouse and petticoat and some jewelry including bangles. If she wanted to be bitch-fucked she would wear her hair open or plait them since I had a habit of grabbing her hair in that position. She was too shy to ask for sex and this was the closest she got to demanding something from me. During her periods, she would dress up in the best of clothes to let me know that she was not ready for me. But then it was also an indication that I was going to receive delicious blow-jobs.

I constantly tested her level of obedience. Sometimes I would ask her to serve me breakfast in the nude and sometimes I would cut holes in her blouse where her nipples would poke out. I bought her a pair of open nipple bra and crotchless panties. Towards the end when sex got routine I became more and more kinky. I loved to come on her cleavage. At the climax of my blowjob/handjob session she would dip my cock into her décolletage and I would flood her blouse with my seed. I would then make her wear the same blouse to work.

And the one thing that I never got tired of was her blowjobs. Her technique was world class. The way she played with my balls or rubbed my shaft or licked the head was unbelievable. But it was her intensity, care and willingness to please me that drove me over the edge. When she was sucking me nothing could distract her. Whether my groin was sweaty after a workout or my shaft was covered with our fuck-juice, she would take it all. She never complained about overgrown hair or smell like my wife now does! If I told her to suck she would suck me till I came. Plus there was no fuss about semen. She was comfortable with the smell, taste and texture. Unlike some of the other women who throw a tantrum if they are asked to swallow, Memoona was ever willing to drink my cum.

Of course all good things came to an end. And in my case they came to a strange end. Our affair lasted a good nine months and during the last 5 months or so we simply gave up on protection. I liked to feel her hot velvety cunt envelope my cock and she liked the feel of my hot seed filling her up. Our constant copulation led to Memoona becoming pregnant. But before I even came to know she was pregnant we decided it was best for her to move out. A lot of people had come to know about her living at a bachelor's apartment and now the open sneers were becoming a nuisance. She moved to a low rent slum a few kilometers from my apartment. She still worked for me till she was 5 months pregnant and before the tummy started to show. I knew it was mine and she knew that I knew. However I never brought up the topic and she never claimed any rights for her unborn child. I told her to switch her entire clientele to avoid the scandal. She stopped coming to my house.

I never saw my daughter till I moved to my own apartment where she had a client. By then I was already engaged. She introduced me to my daughter and I forced her to accept a huge sum of money. I invited both of them in my house and while the little girl watched TV, her biological parents reignited old passions in the bedroom. Memoona would stop by occasionally to fulfill my needs till I got married. I told her that my future wife was not very keen on sucking my cock or drinking my seed. She felt pity on her old lover and would service me several times a week just like old times. We did it even after my wife moved in but very infrequently. By the time our daughter was four, she moved to a completely different part of the city and we moved to another country. I haven't seen them since.