Entertainment BTS' Suga to feature on MAX's new album 'Colour Vision' song 'Blueberry Eyes'

I'm Bot
Popular band BTS member Suga is set for another international collaboration. After featuring on Halsey's studio album 'Manic' with the track 'Suga's Interlude', he has another collab with MAX on his sophomore album 'Colour Vision'. Both of them previously worked on 'Burn It' track from Suga's chart-topping second mixtape 'D-2' with his pseudonym AGUST D and it received tremendous appreciation. Titled 'Blueberry Eyes', the song is the sixth track in his upcoming album.

BTS' Suga to feature on MAX's new album 'Colour Vision' song 'Blueberry Eyes'

Not only is this one of the highly anticipated collabs, after their 'Burn It' track, but the expectations have also increased. In his Forbes interview, MAX confirmed the Suga features on his sophomore album. The preview of the track was unveiled on July 24 by iTunes and Suga's part sounds exquisite. This is something very new when it comes to playing with sound and we haven't heard Suga like this before. Fans are stoked, already!

Preview of "Blueberry Eyes" ft SUGA on MAX's new album! @BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/NkGABJg7oV

— K-Charts & Translations⁷ (@charts_k) July 24, 2020

Earlier this year, they had their first meet up in South Korea where MAX had his tour stop. The two of them had chilled out meet up when the 'D-2' collab was discussed. The two of them reunited in Los Angeles and went to the Lakers game dressed in yellow jerseys in the honour of late Kobe Bryant.

View this post on Instagram

“BURN IT” WITH MY BROTHER SUGA AKA AGUST D OUT NOW

A post shared by MAX (@maxmusic) on May 22, 2020 at 8:41am PDT

200202 MAX Schneider Instagram Update - Yoongi

“1ST LAKERS GAME WITH MY BROTHER SUGA. MAMBA FOREVER”

????https://t.co/ZVhA9JLh8O#SUGA #YOONGI #BTS #방탄소년단 @BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/YNmcePWKsw

— BTS PICS⁷ (@GirlWithLuv24) February 2, 2020

MAX has been teasing his upcoming album for a while which will be out on September 18, 2020.

ALSO READ: BTS sets Guinness World Record with Bang Bang Con: The Live concert

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow