Adultery Built Special Bond With Manager

D

deegeevee

Friends, you are reading this sex story on lustyweb dot live.
My company arranged a one day trip to a resort on Saturday to build a part bond with teammates. I recently joined the company and there are so many beautiful girls in the company. This is the best time to talk with them and a chance to take it to the next level. We reached there and we started playing games.
The first game was, I have to sit on the chair with hands back and head leaned back. Another person comes from behind to pour the cool drink into my mouth from a glass. The winner is decided by the number of glasses he drinks. My teammate was my manager, Shiksha. They kept a bucket full of Pepsi behind the participants on the chair. She has to pour a Pepsi in glass and run to me to pour it into my mouth.

The game started. Shiksha ran towards me with a glass of Pepsi and while stopping her big juicy melons hit my tilted head. It was a wonderful feeling to get hit by a pair of boobs on the head. I saw her big boobs so close to me as her boobs were just a centimeter away from my head and it generated a heat wave inside my body. I became thirsty, opened my mouth and she poured Pepsi into my mouth.
She ran back to fill her glass and back towards me to pour the Pepsi in my mouth. She used my head as a stopper and her boobs as a bumper to stop her running. Every time it sent a heat wave inside my body and I became thirsty. Because of this, I could drink more Pepsi than others in the given time. We won the game and I sat on the chair even after the game was over. She came towards me with a laugh on her face and asked me what's wrong.
How could I tell that my dick is in the erected state because of her boobs? All I could say was we won because of you to her. She smiled and looked down. Then, her smile became blush. She must have noticed the bulge in my shorts. Then, she said that it seems like we have won definitely because of me with a wink. Her hands were around my shoulders and I felt that her hands gripped my shoulders tightly.
I stood up from the chair after my dick has become flaccid. She gave me a tight hug amid the cheers from others. I looked at Shiksha from top to bottom again. Although I have seen her in office many times, I have never had any interest in her as she is in her early 30s. I always checked out the other beautiful young girls. Shiksha is 5.3" tall, fair skin, bit busty.
She carries herself with authority that comes with many confident women. Her boobs were big enough to make a man cum himself without doing anything else. She has got a baby fat belly and her ass is as sexy and attractive as her boobs. She was wearing tight black leggings and a not-so-loose yellow color t-shirt. But still, I could get an idea of how big her boobs were. I started to stare at her boobs very frequently and at times she caught me staring at her boobs but she didn't mind it rather she enjoyed it.
The next game was very much interesting than the previous game. They gave balloons to every one of us. The winner is the last person standing with a proper full balloon. Once the game started, I didn't see any other person except Shiksha. I ran towards her and tried to burst her balloon. She kept her balloon to her back to protect it from me. My body was in front of hers and closer. I tried to burst her balloon by closer to her body.
My body was rubbing against her body. I could smell the nice fragrance coming from her body. I moved here and there to burst the balloon but I couldn't. I was enjoying this game as my body was rubbing hers and a few times my head and chest rubbed her boobs. My hands were behind her body trying to burst the balloon but they were more like embracing her than trying to break the balloon.
I intentionally kept my hands at a height so that they can rub her boobs on the side. Sometimes I came closer to kiss on her lips. Once I got a chance to burst her balloon but I let it go. I continued this game and rubbed my hardened dick against her thighs, abdomen and her pussy. After a while, some other asshole burst her balloon and ended my fun.
Then, I moved to another player but this time Shiksha ran towards me to burst my balloon. Initially, she wasn't close to my body and tried to burst the balloon. I simply kept the balloon behind me in one hand and she couldn't reach it. So she came closer to me and rubbed her body against my erected dick. She blushed in between the game but continued to play the game. Her big boobs pressed against my chest and it made my dick to erect more.
I could smell her shampooed hair now as I was standing taller than her. She couldn't burst my balloon and moved away from me with a disappointment. I liked it because her expression was cute. Unfortunately, I couldn't protect my balloon as someone burst it. Luckily no one saw my erection as others were busy in the game except Shiksha. She kept looking at the bulge in my shorts. I was even more aroused by that.
We played many other sports in the resort like rock climbing, cycling and walking on the rope bridge. But all these activities were individual activities and not the team sports. So I couldn't get to touch her after the morning sports. In the evening, I went to boating with my friend as only two can go in the boat. We have to paddle ourselves with an oar. It was very tiring as it needed a lot of strength to paddle and also it was my first time.
It was fun and I finished the sport and stood on the bank, watching others. Shiksha asked me to join her on the boat as she has no company (That's what she said but I doubt that). I refused because paddling is a tiresome process and I was already tired by playing various other sports. She didn't hear me and she was adamant. She said to me, "Come on, DGV. Don't spoil my day. You are strong. You can paddle again. Come with me, please! At least for the sake of me, come with me." I couldn't deny her after she requested to me cutely. We were in the boat and I was paddling.
We were in the middle of the lake when she started to splash the water on me. I told her to stop but she didn't listen to me. She kept splashing water on me. I used the oar and splashed a large amount of water on her. She was completely wet by it. Her loose t-shirt got to stick to her boobs. I can see her Black bra holding her big melons. Her hairs were wet. I saw baby fat belly around her stomach as her t-shirt was completely stuck to her body. She was a sight to hold. My dick started to rise up after seeing this.
She scolded me playfully and laughed for this. I couldn't stop looking at her big boobs in a black bra. She adjusted her t-shirt and used her hands to stop the t-shirt hugging her boobs. She told me, "Stop looking at them. You are embarrassing me!" "Oh, no. You shouldn't be. You should be proud."
She blushed and splashed the water on me again and said, "You made me wet. How could I go to see others? They will stare at me." I said, "I am so glad to hear that you are wet because of me," with a wink. She smiled at my wordplay and shook her head. I continued, "If you are worried about your wet t-shirt, you can remove it and let it dry out on the boat edge. That will make the drying faster."
She laughed so hard and splashed a large amount of water on me. I was completely wet too and she noticed the big bulge in my shorts. My bulge was more pronounced as my shorts were wet and stuck to my body. She blushed and laughed. I mocked her by saying to her to stop looking down at my shorts. She replied, "Why should I? I am your manager still you didn't listen to me.
I won't listen to you at all." And she kept looking at the bulge in the shorts. Her stare gave me a big arousal and my dick gave a sudden jerk in my underwear. She noticed it and laughed boisterously. I joined her laughter. She murmured under her breath that I am so naughty and she kept splashed more water on me. The ride was more fun as we both feasted our eyes by looking at each other's bodies.
I wanted to paddle to some place where no one would see us and wanted to taste her juicy melons first and then to fuck her.
But I couldn't do that as the lake was very wide open and there was no hidden place. We came back and got off the boat. We couldn't do much after that as we both know what we want.
But to our disappointment, we have to go our home as the sun was nestling into the west. Upon reaching my home, I masturbated by dreaming of fucking Shiksha in all the positions I know. I did get a chance to fuck Shiksha on Monday, a day later. I will describe it in the next episode. I hope you have enjoyed this sex story. Contact me to give me your feedback or to chat. I can promise you that our chat won't be boring.

D

deegeevee

Hello Lweb readers, this story is a continuation of the story, Built Special Bond with my Manager-part 1. Please read that story first in case you haven't read it already. That story describes how my manager and I built a bond between us in the team building activities. In this story, I will describe how I fucked my Manager, Shiksha.
On Monday, I went to the office at usual time. There was a weekly meeting held by my Manager, Shiksha to discuss our week plans. She was wearing a dark brown colour pant, light pink colour shirt with first button open. She was describing the plans and occasionally looked at me. This was a bit disappointing to me after the events on Saturday. I was kept staring at her with lust but she hardly looked at me. I told myself that the chance to fuck her was over as she is a married woman with a kid. I wondered how her boobs were standing upright now. She is a married woman in her early 30s. There is no way that her boobs can stand upright like twin tower? They must be sagging and she must be using push up bra to make them stand upright. I imagined sucking her boobs, licking her nipples and nibbling it when she called my name. I came to the reality only after she called my name one more time. She asked me to pass the file placed on the edge of the table. I have to get up to take the file. I stood up absent minded from the chair. Shiksha blushed while delivering the speech and continued. I know the reason of her blush and I looked down to see the erection in my pant. I smiled sheepishly and passed the file to her.
She kept the file aide without even looking at it. She told me to pass it because she knows that I am staring at her boobs and I must have had erection now. She wanted to see my erected dick. The meeting was over. She called me in to her cubicle. She gave me a silly work to document certain things. I was reluctant to do this and every time I went to her after finishing this silly work, she did some corrections here and there and asked me to redo again. But I loved this because whenever I went in to her cubicle, she was sitting on her chair and I stood. I got to see her cleavages a lot and also she came closer to me on some occasions. She rubbed my hands few times in the name of correcting my documentation work. She once stood behind me and inhaled deeply. "You smell nice. I like your blue shirt but I couldn't comprehend the reason behind your skin tight trouser," said her. I replied to her with a smile, "Thank you. You know the reason."

She smiled and then started to work. I told her, "You look gorgeous in this dress." I expected a blush from her instead she looked at me and asked, "What makes you to think I am looking gorgeous?" I replied to her, "Because the unbuttoned first button shows your confident attitude, this pink colour shirt blends well with your skin colour. This shirt just floats around your curves rather than covering them. Like, it has to be slightly bigger in the boobs and slightly wider around your waistline. This shirt is nicely made for you. And the nicely stitched pants are embracing your thighs elegantly. Adding to them is your thick brown ponytail hair and red lipstick. All these things are making you look gorgeous and desirable."
This time she blushed and laughed continuously. She thanked me and said that no one has given her compliments like that. Then she asked me to leave her cubicle to correct my work. I visited her cubicle again and this time she was holding a pen. She came closer to me to see my work. While looking at the documentation work, she inserted her pen into her mouth and took it out. She did like this few times and it made me horny again. I just wanted to push her on to the table and fuck her to the core. I couldn't take her teasing anymore. I was about to make my move when the phone rang.
Her manager reminded her of the lunch meeting with the client. So she asked me to join with her to the client meeting. We went to her home first in the car to take a file that was needed to show to the client. I sat in the hall and she went into her bedroom to take a file. She didn't come out of the bedroom for few minutes. She came out in dark maroon single piece that ended long way short of her knees. She looked stunningly sexy and the same old bulge made its appearance in my pant. She asked me, "How do I look? Is it ok if I wear this for the client meeting or it looks so casual?"
I couldn't say anything to her as I stood with an empty expression. She looked down and smiled. I didn't try to hide my erection and I let her see them. I said, "You are looking damn sexy in it and that will be the disturbance in the meeting. Do you have something subtle?" She smiled and went inside. I inhaled deeply to calm myself. She came out in transparent embezzled red and yellow saree. This showed her big boobs clearly and I even see her nipple under her blouse. I saw her navel and I wanted to bite her baby fat belly. I imagined her baby fat belly bouncing while my dick is pounding her wet pussy.
"I thought that you know the meaning of subtle. This is the opposite of subtle," I laughed. She winked at me and said, "I know. But who said this is the client meeting." She turned back and gone inside again to change the dress. I looked at her ass swinging like a pendulum. I just wanted to smack that ass. I just wanted to fuck it violently. I couldn't control myself. I wanted to relieve myself.
So I went to the bathroom, thought of masturbating but I controlled and just pissed. I came out and she also came out. This time she was wearing a cream colour short skirt that was just touching her knee, white shirt, and cream colour blazer. It looked semi-formal and we went to the meeting. The meeting went well and we had few cocktails too. I was driving the car back to the office as she was tired and high. In the car, I asked her, "how many cock…tails you had?" she looked at me with a smile and said she had three. I asked her, "Do you think you can have one more cock…tail?" She laughed and I also joined her laugh. She replied, "You have been preparing this cock…tail for so long. When would you give it to me?" "We have waited so long. Time has come to serve." I raced the car to the office. We logged out and went to her home. She informed me that her husband is in onsite in the UK and her kid is in her parents' home for a week. Her hands were all over me in the car and in the lift, we kissed passionately.
We reached her flat and closed the door immediately. We kissed passionately and moved towards the couch in the hall. Our hands were all over each other's bodies. We explored our bodies and unbuttoned our shirts. I threw her blazer somewhere in the hall. I tug out her shirt from her skirt. I inserted my right hand inside her skirt and then rubbed her thighs and moved my hands up to her pussy. I rubbed her pussy while kissing her lips. She was more interested in unbuttoning my shirt. She removed my shirt and then unbuckled my belt. We both sat on the couch in the hall. She lowered my pant and looked at my bulge in the underwear. She started to rub my cock with my underwear on and kissed me very hard. I unbuttoned her shirt and removed it from her body. She was wearing a black colour push up bra. I saw her big boobs and immediately grabbed them and sucked them very hard. She moaned and I loved her moaning. I didn't remove her bra. I kissed her face, and then I moved down to kiss her neck. I love to kiss on neck. She increased her moaning. I kissed on her boobs, came down by kissing on her abdomen, navel, and lower abdomen and then lowered her skirt. Now she is wearing bra and panty. I kissed on her pussy and then continued my kissing from her thighs to ankle and then to toes. I sucked her toes as they were cute.
Then I took her foot and started rubbing it against my dick. I looked at her eyes. Her eyes were filled with lust. She continued to rub my dick with her feet. My dick is completely erected. Then I started to kiss her feet to pussy. I lowered her panty. I kissed her wet pussy. I licked her pussy walls. She moaned a lot and her body arched back. She grabbed my hair and moved her legs violently. I came up to her face by kissing and kissed her very passionately on lips. I removed her bra and looked at her sagging big boobs. I grabbed them immediately and sucked her nipples. I put my tongue around her nipple and tasted it. I licked her nipples and pressed her boobs very hard. She gave a loud moan. I sat on the couch beside her and she kissed my erected dick. She lowered my underwear and looked at my dick. She took it in her hand and started to stroke it.
We both kissed when she stroked my dick. She sat beside me, bent forward and sucked my dick. She let out her tongue and licked my dick head. Then she put my dick into her mouth. It was a pleasurable moment to see my dick going in and out of her mouth. I absolutely loved it. I put my finger inside her pussy and started to finger fuck her pussy. Her pussy started to ooze out juices. I increased my finger fucking speed. She also increased the sucking speed. Now she was sucking my cock vigorously. My cock is filled with her saliva. She holds my dick in her hand and then licked it from head to base. She was enjoying my dick. I removed my fingers and licked her juices. Then she took me inside the bedroom as she didn't want the couch to be spoiled by our sex.
I pushed her on the bed. My dick has lost its erection a bit now. So I took out her feet and started to give feet fuck my dick. Then she continued to fuck my dick with her feet. I saw her dripping pussy. I wanted to fuck her very badly. My dick was fully erected and kept both her legs closer to each other. Then I lay on top of her and started to rub my hardened dick against her pussy opening. I continued this teasing for some time. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Give me your cock..tail. My pussy is waiting." I stopped the rubbing. I inserted my dick into her wet pussy. Her pussy was so wet and my dick went into her pussy in one fluid motion. She let out a big moan and I liked her moaning voice. I started to fuck her slowly by looking into her eyes. Her boobs bounced and her baby fat belly juggled whenever my dick goes into her pussy. Her hands were wide away from her body, eyes staring at me, and her lips opened partially. She was moaning continuously and that sound aroused me more.
She inserted her middle finger into my asshole while I was fucking her pussy. This sent an electric wave inside my body. I didn't expect this as no one has ever done this to me. She saw my shocking reaction and laughed. I laughed at her and kissed her lips passionately. She continued to finger fuck my ass. I increased my fucking speed because of this. She told me, "Sshh…ssshh. Don't fuck me. Make love to me. Slow, slow." Then I slowed down my thrusting speed and fucked her at constant speed. She whispered, "Yeah, baby. Yesss, keep doing it. Keep it up." I started to sweat. She bent forward and licked the sweat drops on my face with her tongue.
I absolutely loved it. She collected sweat drops on my back in her fingers and swallowed it. It aroused me more but I didn't increase my thrusting speed. After few more thrusts, I reached climax. I pulled out my dick from her pussy and stood on my knees on the bed. My dick was closer to her boobs. She jerked my dick and my cum came out and splashed on her boobs, neck and lower chin. She continued to jerk my dick till it lost its erection. Her body was covered in my cum and she tasted a few drops of my cum on her hand. We had one more session in the bathroom tub as that was one of my fantasies. Contact me at for fling or chat or to give feedback. If you have liked this story.