Incest CFNM ADVENTURES IN INDIA CH. 01

Hi, I'm Ramesh. I grew up in India, but I moved when I was 18 to go to college in the US. Now i'm 21 and I have a job. I came back home and now I'm talking to my sister, Nanda. This is just the beginning of my CFNM adventures in India.

"How are you, Nanda? I haven't seen you in a year!"

"I'm great, Ramesh! How's life in America?"

"It's much nicer there. It's cleaner and people follow the rules there. You should come there. It's much safer for a woman to travel alone there."

"Maybe, but what would I do? I just barely graduated from high school a few months ago, and I couldn't get into any college. They wouldn't take me."

Ramesh had always wanted to have sex with Nanda. Her slender body, her small but perky breasts, her round butt, they all attracted his eyes like flies to a lamp. Sure, she wasn't curvaceous, her breasts weren't that big, and her butt was kind of flat, but he still wanted her. He was feeling quite bold today, so he wanted to push his luck.

"Marrying someone who lives there will make them let you in for sure."

"Yeah, maybe I should start talking to this one guy from school. We're still friends, and we still talk, but we've never dated."

Ramesh realized Nanda didn't get he was talking about himself, but it would have been awkward if he explained what he meant.

"I'm bored. Let's go somewhere."

"How about the temple? Do they have those in the US?"

"They do, but I don't really go."

Ramesh went to go change. They had made a law in Ramesh's state in India that said men could not cover themselves above the waist in temples. There was also a law that said all men had to wear a sarong in temples. All Ramesh had on was his underwear and a sarong.

Ramesh came downstairs and Nanda was already there. She was also wearing a sarong, as required for women. However, she was also wearing an Indian blouse. Women had to wear blouses in temples. Both of them were wearing completely white clothes, as mandated by law.

When they arrived at the temple, Ramesh was in awe of the great art. Sure, he had been there before, but not since a year ago. They also seemed to have expanded the temple.

The dress code was so strict in the temple because in the eyes of the gods, everyone is equal, and therefore everyone needs to wear the clothes of the poor.

Ramesh and Nanda walked around, praying and admiring the temple.

Ramesh caught Nanda staring at him multiple times. She was especially looking at his muscular arms, his wide shoulders, his sculpted chests, his smooth stomach, and his large back. She must have been worshiping him more than the gods!

Finally, they reached the sanctuary, where the temple's patron god's idol resided. Because of the deep reverence for the god needed, men were not permitted to wear any clothes in the sanctuary.

Ramesh never understood why women could still wear their clothes in the sanctuary. He had never been in the sanctuary, but he had visited the temple.

He took off his sarong and underwear and a worker stored them. Now completely naked, he entered the sanctuary with Nanda.

Ramesh had recently gotten into something called CFNM, where guys went naked around girls that were clothed. It wasn't about being submissive; he just liked to show off his body. He had never gotten an actual CFNM experience, though. However, because they were alone, Ramesh and Nanda could enter the sanctuary. Before, they were with their parents, who did not let them enter the sanctuary.

The shrine was extremely beautiful and the idol was sculpted beautifully. The idol was wearing clothes, unlike all the men around him.

Ramesh caught Nanda staring yet again, this time at his muscular legs, his large butt, his big testicles, and his long penis. He was completely exposed, but he felt great.

"Ramesh, how did you get such a great body? I haven't seen you under the waist, being three years younger than you, but I have seen you above your waist. You were always kind of chubby. How did you become so-masculine?"

"I realized I needed to work out, Nanda. I began to swim, exercising my entire body. I can swim for kilometers and kilometers without stopping. That's hours and hours without pausing for a single second!"

"Wow, it seems to have worked! Your body is so hot!"

She began squeezing his bulging muscles, admiring the work he had put in. Then, she moved on to his butt, squeezing it like crazy. No one batted an eye. In fact, women were doing the same thing to the men with them!

She put his arms around him from behind and noticed she could not touch her arms; he was so big.

"Well, someone seems to be having a lot of fun."

"Hey, what can a girl do when such a hot guy is next to her and he's naked?"

"But I'm your brother!"

"Who gives a fuck? I think you're hot, so I'll enjoy your body."

She moved her hands down to his testicles, fondling them.

"You should become a urologist. Then you can touch balls all day."

"Hey, I can't even get into college! There's no way I'll be a doctor! Anyway, how are your balls so big? You can't even make them bigger like your muscles; I guess you just got lucky! Your ballsack's as big as a plum! How much cum do you have?"

It was true; Ramesh did have a large scrotum. Every time he ejaculated, he made half a cup of semen. And he masturbated five times a day!

"Nanda, you naughty girl! I make half a cup of cum each time, and I cum five times a day."

"Wow, that's why these are so big! How can you go so many times a day? What a horse!"

All this talk had made Ramesh erect. His penis was only three inches when flaccid, hanging above his scrotum, but when erect, it stretched out to eight inches.

"Oh my god! Your dick is huge! I'm jealous of your future wife! Most men have to ask their wives for sex, and usually they're not that interested, but your wife will ask you for sex! You're fucking gigantic! Are you part horse?"

"Nanda, that would make you part horse too."

"Well, biology wasn't my strong suit in school. Hey, let me see the head of your dick!"

She pulled back his foreskin, revealing a bright pink glans. It was wet, glistening with all the pre-ejaculate he had gotten from the situation. She put his foreskin back with a naughty smile on her face.

"Hey Ramesh, we're the only ones at home now. How about you go naked at home?"

"You could too! That would be fun!"

"Ramesh, what is wrong with you? I'm a woman! I need to preserve my modesty! That's why I'm wearing clothes in this sanctuary and you're not!"

"Alright, fine."

Nanda slipped her hand inside Ramesh's anus, moving it around vigorously.

"Nanda, that feels good, but in a weird way. You should become a urologist, I'm telling you!"

"Oh, cut it out!"

She began to digitally penetrate him, faster and faster.

"I'm gonna cum, Nanda!"

She suddenly stopped, leaving him unsatisfied.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"I'm not your wife, Ramesh. I don't have to let you cum."

Ramesh's erection eventually subsided. They left the temple with Ramesh still naked. Nanda had his clothes with her.

"I gotta piss, Nanda. One sec."

"Why can't you do it in front of me? I was never very good at biology; I need to learn if I'm going to become a urologist!"

She winked at him and laughed playfully. Ramesh knew he desperately wanted to marry her.

He began to urinate on the side of the road, making Nanda happy. He wanted to show her how far he could urinate, and he managed to get the stream to five feet long.

"You seem to be exercising those dick muscles when you jerk off, so I'm not surprised you can piss so far!"

She grabbed his penis, shaking it around, which got urine all over the ground. Finally, he stopped urinating.

"Alright, Nanda, let's go home."

"Alright, and remember to stay naked! Why do men even wear clothes at all? They're uncomfortable! Women should stay clothed to preserve their modesty!"

Ramesh had gotten used to being naked around Nanda. It was so freeing, and he liked how he could show off his muscles at any time. It was no longer as exhilarating to show off his body to his sister; it was normal now, even though it had only been a week.

His father had died ten years ago, so his mother had been alone for a while. His mother, Dhanya, was 40. She had gotten married at the young age of 18, had Ramesh at 19, and then had Nanda at 22. Dhanya had been at her friend's house for a few days, and she would come back after some time. Ramesh's visit was a surprise, so she did not know he was at home.

Ramesh was sitting in his room, masturbating, when Nanda walked in.

"Oh, I didn't know you would be jerking off. And don't tell me I should have knocked; I've seen every square inch of your body. I know you want to see mine, but only a woman's boyfriend, fiance, or husband can see her naked."

Ramesh stopped masturbating and said, "So if I get you to be my girlfriend, will, you let me see you naked?"

"You don't have the balls to ask me out, you sissy!"

"Yes I do; they're right here! Look all you want! These big balls are gonna be in your mouth one day, you whore!"

"Fine, I'll think about it. Once you've got the courage to ask me out, go ahead! That's just the first step!"

"Alright, Nanda, will you go out with me?"

"Sure, where?"

"How about the pool?"

"Sure! Let's go now!"

Ramesh went and put his speedo on. When he came back downstairs, he saw Nanda in a one-piece swimsuit. He had never swum with Nanda before. He was sad she wasn't wearing a bikini.

"Oh, why the long face? Did you think I was going to wear a bikini? I'm not a slut, Ramesh! I have standards!"

"Yeah, going on a date with your brother is very high standard."

"Whatever! Come on, let's go!"

They put clothes on over their swimsuits to prevent people from thinking they were "immoral people." Of course, when they came back from the temple with Ramesh completely naked, people blessed them, as that was holy. Indian society was strange indeed.

When they got to the pool, Nanda and Ramesh went to the locker room for their respective genders.

Ramesh suddenly had to urinate and stripped completely, urinating in the urinal. He went and took a shower too, as per the rules, even though nobody took one before swimming.

That was when Nanda barged in. At first, she didn't ask Ramesh why he was taking so long because she wanted to savor all the men's bodies around her. She was in her swimsuit and was wet because she had already swam a little bit.

A guy walked up to her and said, "Hey, this is the men's locker room."

Nanda replied, "I know, tiny dick."

The man had a look of absolute shock and waddled off. Many men that were clothed before suddenly stripped and shook their penises at her.

Nanda calmly replied, "You're gonna need more than three inches for this girl!"

Suddenly, all the penises around her began to wilt. She loved this newfound power, walking to all the men and initiating conversations. It was a big turn-on for Ramesh.

"Hey, I saw you catching an eyeful of my tits. Don't deny it; I saw it with my own eyes! You should be ashamed of yourself for ogling women!" Nanda kicked him in the scrotum, making him bend over in pain.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"

"You better not! Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

A man was masturbating, staring at Nanda's butt like it was the only thing keeping him alive.

"You know, I'm a human being too! Stop violating me, you creep! Oh, you're cumming now? Hey, you got some on my swimsuit! That's it!" Nanda slapped him so hard the entire room fell silent. There was a bright red mark on the man's cheek.

"I'm not done yet!" She slapped him again and again until he couldn't take it anymore. He gave her a good slap, sending her flying across the room.

"That's sexual violence! I can get you in jail for years!" The man, realizing there was nothing he could do, accepted the beating until he fell to the floor.

Even though she already knew where he was, Nanda said, "Alright, I'm looking for my brother! He's taken way too long! All of you, stand shoulder to shoulder!"

Ramesh, now in his speedo, joined the line. Nanda ordered everyone to strip naked. She said she would not tolerate erections, as they were demeaning to women.

"You know, women are allowed in the men's room. There's just a separate room for women so they can undress without getting eyefucked by the men around them! If a woman needs to come in here, she can! Hey, you! With the boner! What are you thinking about doing to me?"

She stood right in front of the man, who remained silent. She grabbed his testicles and began to squeeze them. "If you won't give me an answer, I'll force it out of you!"

" I...I was imagining you sucking my cock!"

"You pervert!" She crushed his testicles, making him scream. Eventually, there was a loud popping noise. "Look what you did! All you had to do was treat me like a human being, and now you have busted balls!" She began to laugh.

A cleaning man came in, saw her, and continued walking. A man said, "Hey, there's a woman in the men's locker room!" The cleaning man just ignored him.

Nanda walked up to the man, twisting his nipples until they bled. "You have nothing to hide! Ashamed in front of a woman! What are you, a pussy?"

Nanda continued to squeeze men's testicles until there was not a single erection left. "Good! You have all learned your lesson! Now, put your swimsuits on! They won't let you swim without them!

All the men scurried off, with Ramesh staying back. "I didn't know I had such a strong sister!"

Nanda spanked Ramesh's butt. "When we leave this locker room and go to the pool, we are no longer brother and sister. We are dating, okay?"

Ramesh, who had a burning butt, managed to say, "Understood. Just-how did you do that so well?"

"This isn't my first time in the men's locker room, dumbass. I come here often just to punish the perverts that come here. Why do men have testicles? They're just hanging there, ready to be kicked!" Although he was in his speedo, Nanda grabbed him by the penis and they walked to the pool entrance

Ramesh was finally ready to swim. He wanted to show off his skills to his sister. He was in a speedo, while Nanda was in a girl's speedo. It was modest, covering her from her vagina to her breasts. It accentuated her curves, making her sexy. In the back, there was a triangle over her butt, squeezing it and enlarging it. Her entire back was exposed, with very thin straps holding her modesty intact. Ramesh wanted to pull them apart and see her magnificent breasts. He knew they were big, and he knew they were soft. He had brushed up against them before, and she never seemed to be able to divert attention away from them. They were massive for her skinny body. On a regular girl, they were normal, even small, but on such a petite girl like Nanda, who wasn't even five feet tall, they were enormous. Ramesh knew he desperately needed to marry her. He needed her. She needed to be the mother of his children. He wanted to see her nursing their kids with her ginormous breasts.

And her butt was nice, too. He felt a strong urge to grope her butt, but he knew he had to resist it. She would soon be his bride, and he would be able to do all the things he wanted. Her breasts, her butt, her curves: it would all be his, and all he had to do was put that wedding band on her finger.

He knew he would ravage her their first night. He would stick his massive penis up her vagina right up to her cervix, using her like a whore. He would ejaculate like he never had before, and it would spill out of her vagina. She would give him kids, no matter what!

"Hey, you have a hard-on. Whatcha thinkin' about?"

"Sorry. I...just...will you be my girlfriend?"

"On the first date?"

"Nanda, I can't live without you. I love you."

"Well, I love you too, Ramesh."

"So you're my girlfriend?"

"And you're my boyfriend. Congratulations. Hey, how about I give you a handjob when we get home?"

"Can i see your tits?"

"No, Ramesh! I'll be wearing clothes. I don't feel comfortable enough to be naked around you. I just want to see for myself how much you cum."

"Well, I've been naked around you plenty of times! How is this different?"

"You've been contaminated by Western ideas, Ramesh. Women need to be protected. If I show you my body, you may...hurt me."

"I would never do that; I love you."

"That's what they all say. Anyway, how's your swimming? Show me those strokes, hot stuff!"

Ramesh began swimming, gracefully cutting through the water. He swam for an hour nonstop, and Nanda, who took frequent breaks, still could not catch up to him.

"You'll be a great boyfriend, Ramesh. I know you can protect me."

Ramesh got a raging erection and continued to swim, but something felt a little different.

"I'm going to the bathroom, okay? I'll be right back."

Ramesh kept feeling strange, but he couldn't tell what it was. The people around him began to stare at him. He was so confused.

"Hey, I'm back! Notice anything different?"

"Yeah, I do. What is it?"

"Check your speedo, dumbass."

Ramesh discovered he didn't have a speedo on. He was absolutely mortified!

"Hey, where's my speedo? Give it back!"

"I hid it in the women's locker room. You can't go in there, and I'm not giving you your speedo until we're done swimming.

"But... I'm naked!"

"You didn't seem to have any problem at the temple."

"That's different! Everyone else was naked too!"

"Not the women. Girl power!" Nanda began to laugh, making Ramesh angry.

"I swear I'll beat your ass when we get home!"

"Yeah, and then I'll call the police! There's nothing you can do! Besides, I thought you liked CFNM!"

"I do, but this is so weird!"

Ramesh realized swimming naked was freeing. He could swim faster and it felt much better. His family friend, a girl that had just turned 18, was staring at his penis. Enjoying the attention, Ramesh stood up, letting her behold his manhood. She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. She told her friend about him, and they both started giggling.

Ramesh began to think Nanda was right. It felt better to be naked. Why did he need clothes? Men should be naked because it would make them happier. Women could enjoy their bodies too. However, women needed to stay clothed because men could abuse them. Once he received this epiphany, he finally understood Nanda.

He walked out of the pool, bare, showing off his body. He loved it, and he knew Nanda loved it. Nanda finally agreed to give him back his speedo, and they went home.

"So, you've finally understood CFNM, huh?"

"Yeah, it feels great! I never want to wear clothes again!" Saying so, Ramesh stripped down to nothing.

Ramesh and Nanda looked in each other's eyes, feeling the sexual tension between them. They began to kiss, uniting their tongues. They were also hugging and moaning, with Nanda still in her swimsuit, running her hands over his chiseled chest and toned shoulders. Ramesh was a tall, strong man, but he loved this petite, skinny woman. He was powerless to her infinite femininity. He squeezed her breasts, feeling the softness of a thousand tons of cotton. He knew she was his, no matter what. He squeezed her butt, feeling the curves that would push out their child; the curves that would pleasure him in bed. Eventually, they let go of each other, and they heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Nanda called.

"Your very own mother, Nanda!"

"Shit, I'm naked! I know I was supposed to be a surprise, but not like this!"

"You said it yourself: men should be naked and women should be clothed. After all, isn't she entitled to seeing you cock and how much it's grown? She is your mother, after all."

Ramesh, realizing she was right, opened the door.

"Oh my God! Ramesh! Why are you naked?"

"Ramesh, why are you naked? And why are you hard? Nanda, did you two go swimming? Why is he naked, then?"

"Mom, we did go swimming! Ramesh is great at it! I couldn't catch up with him! Of course, he can't swim naked in public, but he can be naked at home!"

"But why? Doesn't he have any shame?"

"Mom, he's not a woman. He doesn't need modesty. When you were growing up, didn't boys swim naked? Didn't you see naked men all the time? Wasn't it improper for a man to see a woman the same way?"

"I suppose so. I don't have any problem with it; I was just thinking about you, Ramesh. If you're fine with it, then I am."

"Thanks, Mom. Also, what do you want to do with your favorite kid now that he's here?"

"Hey!" Nanda spanked Ramesh.

"You know I can't pick favorites. But yes, we should all do something together!"

Ramesh didn't tell Dhanya about him dating Nanda because he was afraid she would get mad at them. Nanda didn't tell her either. Dhanya was wearing a saree, made of a sarong and a blouse. In addition, she wore a shawl down her shoulder. While her daughter was thin and very short, Dhanya was of average height and a little fat. She was plump and motherly. Although she didn't have an hourglass shape like Nanda, she had huge breasts and a nice, plump, juicy butt that Ramesh wanted to get into. His erection was not subsiding because of her attractiveness.

"Hey, Nanda, can you get a bottle of oil? I'm going to give Ramesh an oil bath. Let's go outside. I don't want to clean up after we're done."

Ramesh was now outside, and he could see multiple women looking at him. He even saw a flash of light from a woman's phone, knowing she had taken a picture of him.

"Ramesh, I haven't seen you naked since you were a little boy!" Staring at his penis, she said, "and you're not so little anymore!"

Ramesh blushed, turning away from her. "Hey, I'm your mother! I'm just delighted to see my little boy has finally grown up! With this body, girls must be all over you! Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, Mom. Hey, here comes Nanda."

"Nanda, I want you to watch me bathe him so that when you have kids you will know how to bathe them."

Dhanya put a little bit of oil in her hands and started massaging his scalp with it. Then, she moved on to his face and shoulders. "You have very wide shoulders, Ramesh! I know you'll protect your future wife with your strong frame. Hey, what if we get you married?"

"He's old enough, Mom. Why not?"

Now massaging his chest, Dhanya asked, "Do you like girls with big boobs, Ramesh?"

Ramesh was mortified that his own mother was talking to him like this. "Well, what man doesn't? Of course I do!"

Now rubbing his stomach, Dhanya said, "When you get married, get your wife pregnant as soon as possible. I want grandkids!"

Nanda couldn't stop laughing. "Hey Mom, I wasn't going to tell you, but now that we're all here, why not? Ramesh is my boyfriend. We might get married."

"What? So that's why he was naked? Listen, I'm fine with that, but this is too far. I can't let my children marry each other. I would become the laughing stock of the town!"

"Mom, we love each other! How can you keep two lovers apart? It's the 21st century; the town will become used to it."

"I suppose. But you're not engaged yet. However, if you two want to get married to each other, I'm not going to stop you."

Ramesh didn't say a single word about his point of view, and it turned him on a little. These women were making the most important decision in his life, and he had no part in it.

Now massaging his testicles, Dhanya said, "So here are my grandkids." She kissed his scrotum. "Stay safe, little ones." Now she was stroking his penis. "Nanda will be quite happy with this. Your father was only four inches, and I've seen plenty of dicks, but this is the biggest dick I've ever seen! You're huge, Ramesh!" She finished putting oil everywhere on his body.

Now shining, Ramesh was beaming with pride.

"Hey Mom, come inside. I have something to tell you." And so Dhanya and Nanda went inside, leaving Ramesh outside. They locked the door too, leaving him with no escape. A woman was coming down the road and walked up to him.

"Hey, how's it hanging? Must be pretty hard carrying that monster around!"

"Well, at least I can let loose and expose my body! I don't have to cover up like you."

"Yeah, but I have to stay clothed! Nobody cares if you wear clothes or not. It's important for you to stay nude so we know when you have a boner. If you do, women have to be kept away! And there's a lower chance of you hurting women if they're kept clothed. You know, it's legal for men to be naked in this city. You just never see it anymore. People today think men need so much modesty! For what?"

"Yeah, I love being nude! My girlfriend and I do CFNM. Have you heard of it?"

"Of course I have! I hope CFNM can be achieved all over the world someday. Just remember--your duty is to protect us women, but please don't hurt us. CFNM is necessary to achieve a balance. Although women are weaker than men, them wearing clothes and men not wearing clothes evens it out. I often walk into the men's bathroom to check out dicks. It's an anatomy lesson for me," she said while giggling.

"Well, nice meeting you, but I have to take a bath now. Bye!"

"See you later!"

"Ramesh, you have to take your bath now!" Dhanya dumped a bucket of water on Ramesh, making all the oil come off. She then shampooed his hair and put soap all over his body, making sure to squeeze his muscles. She suck a soapy finger up his butt and wiggled it around.

"Hey! Mom! Cut it out! My asshole is clean!" Dhanya and Nanda giggled. Dhanya pulled her finger out and she pulled back his foreskin.

"Ramesh, what is this? I told you when you were little to get rid of this foreskin cheese! You don't clean yourself, do you? You dirty boy!" Dhanya began to vigorously clean his glans with soap and water, making Ramesh scream in pain.

"Ow! Mom, that hurts! Stop it! I promise I'll clean it better next time!"

"This is what you get for not cleaning it. You brought this upon yourself." Dhanya washed his glans off and put his foreskin back. Finally, she dumped another bucket of water on Ramesh and toweled him dry. "Now my son's squeaky clean!"

Ramesh and his family played cards and charades together, becoming closer than ever before. Nanda began to sit in her boyfriend's lap, and Dhanya saw the couple display their affection for each other frequently. At the end of the night, Dhanya went to sleep. Ramesh and Nanda went to his room.

"Hey, how about that handjob I was talking about earlier?"

A few hours had passed since Ramesh had ejaculated down his mom's throat. They were in the kitchen. Dhanya had taken a shower and put on new clothes. The floor was spotless, as if nothing had ever happened. Ramesh was completely nude and Dhanya was modestly covered. She was wearing a sarong that went from her waist to her ankles. She had a blouse on that went from her shoulders to just below her breasts. And she had a shawl on that she used to cover her exposed torso, putting it around her left shoulder so that the only skin showing between her neck and her waist was a little bit above her waist on her left side. Ramesh could tell she loved it, as she frequently checked him out. She also said this was normal, and that this was the way things were back then; and that they never should have changed.

Ramesh just realized he was submissive to his sister, who was younger than him, and dominant to his mother, who was older than him. He knew he was going to marry his mother first, as she was the oldest one, so she should be the senior wife.

"Hey Dhanya, can I titfuck you?"

"What's that? Theres no hole in my tits, silly!"

"Wow, Dad must have been having ordinary, vanilla sex with you if you never got titfucked!"

"What is it? Just tell me!"

"How about I show you?"

"How are you already horny? You just came down my throat an hour ago!"

"You're so sexy, Dhanya; I can't think of anything but sex when I look at you."

"Brother, I'm wearing clothes! How are you still getting horny?"

"Because you're just so hot! If you're naked, you're the most beautiful woman in the world! You're truly a goddess! You're my queen!"

"Oh, Brother! Use me! I wear these clothes so you don't fuck me all the time! I need a break, you know! But sometimes, I need to please you!"

Ramesh took Dhanya's shawl off, seeing a bit of her cleavage. He could see drops of sweat fall in the crack between her humongous melons.

Ramesh took her blouse off, seeing all of her cleavage.

"Wow, how did I never notice you had such nice tits?"

"You sucked them when you were a baby, sweetie!"

Ramesh took her bra off, exposing her breasts.

"You better cover these up, or else I'll be fucking you around the clock!"

Ramesh squeezed them, kneading their softness. He wondered how she fit these huge watermelons in her bra.

"You get molested on buses, don't you, Dhanya? After all, with such nice tits and ass, they won't spare you!"

"Yes, Brother. Every time. But one time was especially bad."

A few years ago, when you were in college in America and Nanda was on vacation with her friends, I was the only one at home. I was riding the bus, trying to go to the store to buy some vegetables. There were only four other passengers, and they were all men. The driver was also a man. He stopped at some dead end, and I immediately knew we were off course. The five of them got together and walked toward me. I panicked, as we didn't have phones back then, so there was nothing I could do. There were no people outside, as it was some deserted place.

A man came up to me and took my shawl off, ripping it into pieces.

"No! Please! I'll get molested if I don't wear that!"

"What do you think we're going to do to you, dumbass? Why would you get in a bus all by yourself?"

He pulled my blouse off, ripping it up. I began to cry.

He pulled my sarong off, destroying it.

I was now just in my bra and panties, wearing minimum clothing.

"Please! Any more and I'll be ashamed!"

He took my bra and ripped it up. I put a hand over each of my nipples. Then, he slid my panties down and destroyed them. I put my left arm over both of my nipples and moved my right hand to cover my vagina.

"Please! I'm completely naked now! What more do you want?"

"We've been waiting for a nice girl like you to come all alone. You've got some huge melons there and a nice plump ass."

The five men stripped naked, their hard cocks glinting with pre-cum.

"Please don't rape me! I don't have anyone at home right now to pick me up! When you're done with me, I'll be naked! I'll have to roam the streets without covering myself! That's so embarrassing! Men will grab and pinch me!"

I had a bag next to me with the money I was going to use at the store. They took it, throwing the bag into a pond outside. Then, they threw my shoes, too.

The man in front of me picked me up by the hips, stuck his dick in me, and began thrusting. I tried to protect myself with my hand, but he was too strong. I moved my hands to cover my nipples.

"Aaaaah! Rape! Rape! Someone, help! I'm being raped! And before that, they took away my modesty!"

But, just like no one hears a tree that falls in a forest, no one was nearby to hear me.

Suddenly, my ass started hurting. I realized a man had penetrated me from behind! Your dad never fucked me in my ass, so it hurt like hell. Of course, when I take a shower, I put a finger up my ass to clean it, that only goes in about two inches and my fingers are so tiny! This guy's cock was deep inside me, and it hurt so much! I began to bleed, and I saw a puddle of blood begin to form on the bus floor.

Another man got on the bus seats, sticking his dick in my mouth. "That'll shut you up, you whore! Why would a woman as hot as you ever go alone?"

His dick tasted horrible. "Don't you ever take a shower, you rapist?"

He slapped me, making my cheek red. Then, he went balls deep in my mouth, making me gag. I was coughing and choking, struggling to breathe.

Let's call the guy fucking my cunt Pussy Man, the guy in the back Ass Man, and the guy in my mouth Mouth Man.

I was scared Pussy Man would impregnate me, as I didn't want to have my rapist's child. Ass Man started squeezing my ass, spanking me. My ass now burned both inside and outside. I was being penetrated in all three of my holes. Then, one of the men started pulling my hands off my boobs! "Mmm! Mmfff!" I tried to shout, but Mouth Man's member was in my throat. The man exposed my nipples and took my right hand, putting it around his dick. I used my left arm to cover my nipples. I didn't want to give him a handjob, but he slapped me, so I began to stroke him. Let's call him Right Hand Man.

Then, the final man started to pull my arm off my boobs, and he succeeds. He put my hand around his cock. Again, I refused, so he slapped me, and I began to stroke him. Let's call him Left Hand Man.

I thought they could only go to my three holes, but they were smart and used my hands too. I was being used, just like an object, just for their pleasure. Pussy Man, who was the bus driver and the obvious leader of the group, said, "Alright, fucking this slut is getting boring. Let me switch to her ass."

So they all switched. Pussy Man was now fucking my ass, which wasn't much of a change. However, Ass Man was now in my mouth, and I could taste my shit and blood while it was being shoved down my throat. Mouth Man moved to my right hand, Right Hand Man moved to my left hand, and Left Hand Man moved to my snatch.

The taste of shit and blood was unbearable, so I began to throw up. Ass Man didn't care, and he continued to fuck my mouth. Puke was now piling up on the floor.

They swapped three more times, until Pussy Man was being stroked by my left hand. Then, he said, "Alright, I'm ready to cum. Let's do it in her pussy so she knows not to come alone next time. They all stopped raping me, so I was able to relax for the first time in minutes. Then, Pussy Man got in my cunt, fucking me again. He groaned depositing spurt after spurt of baby batter in me. Finally, his dick was soft, and he pulled out. Next was Ass Man, then Mouth Man, then Right Hand Man, and finally, Left Hand Man. After he pulled out, they dropped me on the ground outside and drove away. I didn't go to the police because I was scared the gang might come for me. I didn't have anything with me, not even clothes. Technically, because I didn't have a bra or panties, I was being indecently exposed, and I was committing a crime.

With cum leaking out of my pussy and blood leaking out of my ass, I began to walk home. I was completely exhausted and my entire body hurt, but I knew I needed to get home. I put my left arm over my nipples and my right hand over my vagina, thus achieving minimum modesty. I walked through the streets, getting stared at. I felt horrible. Men came up to me, groping my tits and ass. The rocky ground pierced my delicate feet. My cheeks and ass were red, burning, and stinging. My asshole was on fire, and I was crying.

"Eventually, I walked all the way home. I noticed I was getting fatter and fatter, eventually throwing up daily. I realized they had impregnated me. Of course they had; their cum was flooding out of my slit when I came home. I cried for days, berating myself for letting this happen to me. Every time I took a shit, I could feel the pain of Ass Man's cock thrusting inside me. As my belly got bigger and bigger, Nanda realized I had been raped. She sacrificed for me, leaving to get the groceries. She doesn't even wear a shawl! I know they can see her cleavage and her stomach, so I know she gets squeezed and pinched all over. But she'll do it any day, taking on the molestation, just to protect me."

"That's horrible, Mom! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!"

"Brother, I'm sure they gangbang a woman every day. I just so happened to get in that bus. Afterward, I got our neighbors to get the groceries for me. Now, I get Nanda to go to the store. It's just how life is."

"And...you were pregnant? What about the baby?"

"Yes, I was pregnant for nine months, then I had a stillbirth. I still don't know who the father was." Dhanya erupted into tears.

Dhanya started walking away from Ramesh, who began to notice her divine ass. It was like there were pumpkins in her sarong. Her ass swayed back and forth, protruding out, stretching her sarong's fabric. Ramesh went up to her and put each of his hands on one of her buttcheeks. She turned around, and he wiped her eyes with his hands.

"You're a true lover, Brother."

Dhanya kneeled down, with Ramesh standing in front of her. He put his dickhead in her boobs from below and went up, thrusting back and forth.

"That's why I was especially scared when you put your cock down my throat, Brother. I remembered their tasteless, disgusting, vile cocks in my mouth."

"Don't worry; I'm here for you."

Dhanya's breasts were truly a sight to behold; the eight wonder of the world! His cock disappeared and reappeared.

"Our kids are going to be big and strong with all this milk you can give them!"

Dhanya giggled, saying, "What a shameless guy you are, wanting to have children with your mother. You don't talk to Nanda about this, right?"

"Nope! I love you more, Mom! I'm going to marry you first and make you my senior wife! After all, you're the better-looking one! She's just secondary."

"You know, marriage is simply a transaction. Women get assaulted, so they need protection. A woman is subservient to her husband, becoming his slave, and in return, he will protect her. A woman even needs to wear clothes around her husband most of the time so she can get work done instead of being fucked twenty-four seven!"

"I'm ready to cum, Dhanya!"

"Do it all over my milkers, honey!"

Just as Ramesh was about to erupt, Nanda came in.

"What the fuck are you doing, Ramesh? We're dating! Stop raping Mom!"

Ramesh, now with blue balls, scooted away from Dhanya.

"Brother and I are engaged!"

"Oh, so you call him Brother now? Is one woman not enough to keep you satisfied? I'm better than her, and I'll prove it!"

She began to suck Ramesh off.

"Hey, that's my son! Let me take care of him!"

Ramesh's sister and mother were now teaming up on his cock. Ramesh, who had almost cum, became soft due to the shock from Nanda coming in.

"Well, of course this slut's gonna win! Her tits are out! You're such a whore!"

"Hey, don't talk to your mother like that!"

Nanda, wanting to please Ramesh, took her blouse and bra off. Nanda and Dhanya both had their tongues on his dick; one on each side. Nanda was on the left and Dhanya was on the right. They were sliding back and forth, wanting to make him cum first.

"Sorry, Nanda, but Mom's tits are bigger than yours. You're just a small woman."

Nanda got visibly mad, while Dhanya started beaming.

Each woman took one of his balls in her mouth, licking and sucking it.

Nanda tried to deepthroat his cock, but there was still an inch left at the end. However, when her mother tried, she fit his entire cock in her mouth easily. She had experience, after all.

Nanda pulled his foreskin back, unveiling his massive dickhead. Each woman began to lick his head like it was ice cream, while they were massaging their breasts. They were moaning, too, but it was nothing compared to Ramesh's manly grunts.

Finally, he came, and it landed ten feet away. The women had their mouths and eyes wide open, surprised at how far he could cum. Spurt after spurt of cum was shooting out of his penis, landing on the floor. After a few minutes, the floor had a huge puddle of man syrup. His dick had wilted and was now only two inches long. His balls were now hanging lower than his cock. His foreskin was still retracted.

"Who knew a mere two inches could turn into a massive cock and a pool of cum?" Nanda said.

"I don't remember you being this big when you were little, Brother!" Dhanya said with glee.

"Oh, why the long face? Do you wanna see our pussies? Is that it? You can't be trusted, Ramesh."

"Actually, Brother saw mine today."

"What? Ramesh, did you rape her?"

"Yeah, but just in the mouth. She was naked, though."

"Ramesh, what the fuck is wrong with you? And she's your mother! She's gotten gang raped before; why did you have to do this? She's already suffered enough."

"She says she accepts it."

"What? Mom, don't you feel what he did is wrong?"

"Nanda, you're too progressive, trying to give women power. It doesn't work like that. Whether you like it or not, women are property. We're raised until we can get married. Marriage is simply a transaction, where a man protects a woman from rapists, molesters, harassers, and the dangers of nature. He provides for her by earning money. In return, she becomes his slave, cooking and cleaning for him. She lets him use her body to get off. She puts up with whatever he wants, raising babies for him. A woman is bought from her father and is treated like a slave, like property. And CFNM makes sense too, because women cannot force men to have sex with them and do not constantly think of sex, so men can be naked. Plus, it's more freeing and cheaper to be naked. However, because men can force women and are constantly thinking about sex, women must wear clothes to prevent a man from seeing her assets and raping her, as she has work to do. That's why. After all, you may just be his girlfriend, but I'm his fiancee. He's going to marry me first, and as his first wife, I'll be his senior wife! You'll just be his slave, but I'll be better than you, bitch!"

"He only likes you more because you've got big boobs! I'm younger than you, so I look much better than you!"

"It's okay! I love both of you!" Ramesh put his arms around them, beginning to squeeze Dhanya's boobs. Dhanya had her hands on her hips, with a million-dollar smile, showing off to Nanda, while Nanda was extremely jealous.

"Hey, I'm your girlfriend! Show me some love, too!" Ramesh, now annoyed at her, punched Nanda, sending her to the ground, crying. She crawled over to Ramesh, scratching his exposed glans. He put his foreskin back, and then he gave her a solid kick, sending her flying across the room.

Nanda was pissed off that she couldn't be Ramesh's senior wife. They weren't even engaged, so they might not get married! Nanda knew she had to do whatever it took to get him to marry her, even getting him to rape her. She was willing to do anything at this point.

"Hey, Ramesh! What's up? Listen, I know we're not engaged, but would you please propose to me?"

"I'll tell you what. I will, but only if you let me fuck your ass."

"But-then you'll see me completely naked! I'm not ready for that yet!"

"Then you'll just stay my girlfriend. Too bad."

"Oh, fine!"

Even though her mother was at home, Nanda and Ramesh got in his room and locked the door. She wanted her to be jealous. Now facing Ramesh, she pulled her blouse off. "You know why I don't wear a shawl like Mom, Ramesh? It's because I know I can show off my body to get a boyfriend. But I can't seem to be able to get one."

"Well, you've got one right here!"

"Ramesh, they molest me on the bus! Every single time! As soon as they see my bare stomach, they attack me. They squeeze my boobs through my blouse! A guy will come behind me and start grinding on me! It's disgusting! There'll be a guy on each side of me, forcing my hand on the bulge in his pants. I feel so violated when it happens! They use my ass, tits, and hands without thinking about me! But I continue to do it to protect Mom and to try to get a boyfriend. I know my blouse accentuates my chest, but every guy seems to just want my body and not me. They violate me, and then they leave me, just like any other commodity."

Nanda took her blouse off. "See these puppies in my bra? Wars have been fought over these. I've got something precious, and I gotta protect it." She took her sarong off and began to twerk at Ramesh. "And wars have been fought over asses, too. I'm a woman, and I'm the most precious thing in the world!" Nanda took her bra off, making Ramesh rock hard. Smiling, she took her panties off.

"Here, I'm completely naked now. This is every man's dream. But I won't let you penetrate me from the front yet. I don't want to get pregnant. I'm going to trust you by asking you to fuck my ass." She got down on her hands and knees and began to jiggle her butt.

Ramesh knew he couldn't have vaginal sex before he was married, so he didn't try to breach her trust. He got on his knees behind her, with his hands on her hips. Her jiggling ass was mesmerizing, and it made his cock as hard as diamond. She had an hourglass figure, with her hips bending in between her wide ass and tits. Her hair was over her neck and her upper back, so she looked like a goddess.

Nanda just wanted him to cum, getting this over as quickly as possible. She didn't want him to fuck her, but she wanted to be his wife, so she had no other choice. "Please be gentle, Ramesh."

Ramesh was still staring at her body, ogling her. "Just fuck me already!"

"You're asking your own brother to fuck you? You're such a slut, Nanda! And even after showing your stomach, you still can't get a boyfriend?"

"Well, the ones that don't just want me for my body begin to talk to me. And they quickly realize I won't just be their slave; I'm an independent woman. So they leave."

"Let's see how independent you are after this!" Ramesh put his throbbing cock inside Nanda's asshole, putting it balls deep in just a second. Unlike a mouth or pussy, it was completely dry and rough. However, it was extremely tight, so it was even better than getting sucked off.

"Ramesh, I told you to be gentle!" Nanda began to cry. There were tears running down her face, falling to the floor. She began to scream. Blood was coming out in rivulets from her asshole. "Please finish as quickly as you can! I know that, as a man, you're stronger than me, and you boss me around!"

Ramesh began to fuck her ass rapidly. Nanda screamed so loud Ramesh's ears rang. He spanked her as hard as he could to shut her up. There was a bright red handprint on her ass. She still screamed, so he grabbed her hair with his left hand, almost ripping it off. That shut her up. He moved his right hand to her breasts, feeling the sacks that his kids would drink from. "How much of an independent woman are you now, huh? You'll just be my slave, and you'll be nothing better than my property. You'll even be inferior to your own mom!"

With her ass on fire, Nanda realized the only thing she could do was be his slave, and not even his primary one. "Well, I can't stand this, but this isn't nearly as bad as what happened to Mom! How did she withstand getting gangbanged?" Nanda thought.

Ramesh began to squeeze his sister's ass left and right, looking at the puddle of blood on the ground. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it on my back, Ramesh! Pull out! Please! It'll take forever to get out of my asshole!"

Ramesh wanted to exert his dominance on Nanda, so he came in her ass. He went balls deep in her, squirting his jizz deep inside her.

"Ramesh! No! You fucking prick! Why? Now I have to clean it all out!"

Ramesh pulled out, watching the waterfall of cum coming out of her stretched anus. Nanda fell on the ground and just cried and cried. "You violated me, Ramesh!" Ramesh shoved his fist up her ass, making her scream in horror. She began a sobbing, screaming mess on the ground, lying in a pile of her blood and her brother's semen. Nanda knew she wanted to visit the temple again. She wanted to ask the resident god for forgiveness.

"Hey, will you marry me?"

"Y-yes!"

Ramesh walked away nonchalantly.

Dhanya was watering the plants in the garden, so she did not hear anything. Ramesh went outside to talk to her.

"I think it's time we get married, Dhanya."

"Okay, Brother. Whatever you say. I'm excited to be a married woman again! After all, the only purpose of a woman is to serve her husband."

Dhanya was a bit plump due to her age. Ramesh pinched her in the only bare spot between her ankles and her neck: on her left side, between her waist and her breasts.

"You're gonna have to lose some weight, Dhanya! I don't want my wife to be fat!"

"Well, marrying your mother is quite the choice, isn't it? If you wanted a beautiful, young girl, you would have married one, but you love your mommy so much!"

"Well, I need to buy you, just like any property, and as you know, a woman is owned by her husband, unless she is unmarried, in which case her father owns her. In the case her father is not living, her oldest male relative is her owner. So I'll be off to Grandpa's place."

"I'm not sure if he'll agree to it, Brother, with you being my son and all."

"Don't worry; I'll give him an offer he won't be able to refuse. I've got a loaded bank from my job in America. After all, you're a woman, so why do you care? You're simply not smart enough to interfere in these complicated subjects like finance, so just go back to the kitchen where you belong! You're property, but I'm not! That's the difference between men and women. And you wear clothes for protection, so you don't get raped and lose your virginity, because very few men would want to marry a defiled girl. And even if you're married, you must continue to wear clothes because your body is for your husband to enjoy and not for anyone else. You need to be protected just like any other property!" Ramesh slapped his fiancee on her cheek, leaving a bright red mark.

Looking down to her feet, Dhanya said, "I don't want you to be my fiance anymore, Brother. I want you to be my husband."

Ramesh put a shirt and a sarong on, feeling clothes for the first time in days. He hated the feeling of clothes. He took the bus to his maternal grandfather's house.

His grandmother opened the door for him. He greeted her and went inside. He asked his grandfather if they could speak in private.

"Hey, can I marry your daughter?"

"What did you just say?"

"Yeah, I've got all the money you want. Let's start with ten thousand American dollars. That's the average bride price these days."

His grandfather's eyes lit up. "I'm not comfortable with a woman marrying her son, especially my own daughter."

"Look, she wants to marry me too, not that that matters. She's a widow, so she needs a man's protection. So I'd like to buy her from you."

"Well, back in the day, your father gave me what would now be five thousand dollars. So you're doing better, but I know you have a big bank account from your job in America."

"What about fifteen thousand?"

"Look, I'm not really sure if I want to do this. You can go back home now."

"I'll do anything! Please, I'm begging you! Twenty thousand! That's unheard of!"

"You've got yourself a deal."

Ramesh wrote him a check for twenty thousand dollars. He rode the bus back home with him.

"Come on, Dhanya! Let's get married! Your dad's here!"

Dhanya went inside to change. When she came back, she was wearing a beautiful red saree. The sarong had the color of rubies, the blouse had the color of blood, and the shawl had the color of roses. She was wearing jewelry made of pure gold. She was wearing a bracelet on each wrist, a ring on each finger, an anklet on each ankle, and earrings. The only thing she was missing was a necklace, as per tradition. They took the bus together to the temple. This was the first time Dhanya was going on a bus since the day she got raped, but now she had Ramesh to protect her.

Ramesh paid the priest, who brought them to a room in the temple. The four of them sat around a big fire, with Ramesh to Dhanya's right and her father to her left. The priest was on the opposite side, so that they formed a square around the fire. The priest was chanting in Sanskrit. It was a ritual for property transfer. As per tradition, all women had to wear a red saree and gold jewelry when getting married.

Finally, the priest and Dhanya's father went to the wall, while Ramesh held Dhanya's hand, leading her around the fire. Once they walked around it three times, they could continue to the last part of the ceremony.

The last part of the ceremony was when the groom tied a wedding necklace on the bride's neck. He got out a golden necklace with a diamond in front, tying it on his mother's neck. The ceremony was now complete, so he now owned her.

She was a woman, so she had sexual energy, but she also had her clothes. Not only were they expensive, they were red, signifying her femininity. She also had jewelry on to add onto her wealth. She even had that diamond hanging below her neck. She was proud of it, and she wanted to show it off to all the women in their neighborhood so they could see how big her husband's bank account was.

Ramesh could feel his cock hardening. He was finally done, and he could now penetrate her vagina. He wanted to give her the best fuck of her life.

They arrived home, with Dhanya's father and the priest not with them.

"Hey, where's Nanda? I haven't seen my daughter all day!"

"She's taking a nap. She's fine. Let's get to the bedroom!"

Ramesh took all his clothes off, standing completely bare. They were now in their bedroom. There was a strand of precum dripping from his dick, so Dhanya wiped it off with her finger and licked it. She was giggling, waiting to fill her tight, wet pussy again.

"Brother, I'll never take this wedding necklace off. As you know, I had to sell the one your father gave me when he died, just like people have always done."

They were sitting in bed together, but he was completely naked, with nothing to hide, and with nothing of worth, while she was modest clothing and jewelry. She was very powerful. This was what made the relationship between man and woman truly equal.

"Now, Brother, please forgive me, for I'm a bit of a whore. As you know, your father was my husband, and so his cock was the first one to enter me. Then, after he died, I got raped on that bus by five men. I know, I'm such a whore! I shouldn't have gone out alone; it's not safe for a woman to do that! So I had five cocks right there, and that's a total of six. Please don't get mad at me."

"It's okay, Mom. I love you."

"I know I'm a terrible woman! I'm going to have a total of seven cocks!"

Ramesh got on top of his wife and began to kiss her. Dhanya was feeling her husband's wide shoulders, strong back, tight muscles, and fat ass. She could feel him whenever she wanted, but she was always protected by her clothes.

He took her earrings off. "You're such a naughty boy, marrying your own mother! What are we going to tell people? And what about your job in America? Will I come live with you? What about Nanda?"

He took her bracelets off. "Hey, you're the one who calls her own son her older brother, just like you used to call Dad! We'll tell people we're married. Who cares what they think? We're in love, and we've been lawfully married by the god in the temple! Do you need any more vindication? We can live in America. I'll treat you well there. Plus, the men there won't even stare at you. You'll be safe. You'll even be able to ride the bus alone. Nanda can come too-after I marry her."

He took her rings off. "What? You're really going to marry her? At least I'll be your senior wife. I'll be legally married to you in America, and she can just be your stepdaughter!" Dhanya laughed with a beautiful smile, showing off her pearly whites. "Oh, I'd love to go on the bus again! I want to shop in America! They must have all sorts of food and clothes! But I don't want those skimpy American clothes! That's not right! I'll wear beautiful, expensive sarees, and I'll live in a big house, and all of the women in our neighborhood will be jealous of me, especially my wedding necklace! You're supposed to put a diamond on it, and your dad gave me one too, but I've never seen a wedding necklace with a diamond this big!"

He took her necklace off. "I'll buy whatever you want, my love." You can wear the most expensive clothing and jewelry you want, and I'll buy a huge house to protect you. I won't wear a stitch, just like our god wants. Our god is the greatest god, better than all the gods of our neighboring villages!"

He took her anklets off, leaving her without any jewelry on. "And you're my owner, Brother! Our god may be your owner, but you're mine! Just like you listen to our god, I'll listen to you! I'll follow your orders because I'm your slave, and I'm just a woman!" Ramesh picked up her fat body and chucked it across the room. Then, he picked her up and dropped her back in bed.

Dhanya's eyes were wide open and her mouth was agape with surprise. "How did you do that, Brother? How are you so strong? I'm not young anymore, and I'm by no means petite, so how did you toss me across the room like a ball?"

Ramesh took her shawl off. "I swim, Mom. You can come swim with me in the US! Wearing a modest swimsuit, of course! After all, women aren't even naked in the temple! Even our god himself must be shielded from you!"

Ramesh took her blouse off. "Oh, there's so many things you have to take off of me to make me naked, but you're as naked as the day I gave birth to you! There's my earrings, my bracelets, my rings, my necklace, my anklets, my shawl, my blouse, my sarong, my bra, and my panties! That's ten things! And you're not wearing a stitch! My panties are for absorbing my discharge, my bra is for hiding my nipples, my sarong is for preserving my modesty below my waist, my blouse is for preserving my modesty above my waist, my shawl is for hiding the area between my breasts and my waist and to conceal my cleavage, my necklace is to show how much money my husband makes and to show I'm married, and the rest of my jewelry is to show how much money my husband makes! I'm a woman, so I have to be covered up and protected! And I wear a necklace with a huge diamond to show I'm taken! And i wear my gold jewelry to show off my wealth! And my saree isn't just made from some random cloth, either! It's made of expensive silk! I may just be property, but I'm the most valuable kind of property, and in a way, I'm not only stronger than men, but even our god himself! Even he can't witness my nakedness!"

Ramesh took her sarong off. "You know, even though I was allowed to, I didn't wear my jewelry after your father died. I couldn't wear my necklace of course, so I sold it to support myself, as women have always done. We do survive on the money my brother sends us. But I didn't want to wear my jewelry. I just thought it turned me into an object, so I didn't want to wear it anymore because I was a human. But now I know I was wrong, and that although I may be a human, I'm an object."

Ramesh took her bra off. "I remember when you used to drink milk from these, son. My boobs are so big, you got so much milk as a little boy! And that's why you're so big and strong! You've got big muscles and you can toss me around like a fucking salad, baby! You know what? When I give birth to your kid, I'll let you suck on my nipples. After all, you're my son!"

Dhanya's eyes were full of delight. "I don't remember being raised by such an energetic woman! You were always so shy, Mom!"

"That's because I was scared of your father. He did not make me happy in bed. He hit me, just like you do. Women say they don't like that, but deep inside, they really do. Domestic abuse 'victims' are really just not getting good sex. Your father died when you were fifteen, but your sister was only twelve! I never liked that man anyway, with his tiny cock! It doesn't even deserve to be called that! It should be a peepee! No, a willy! It was just so tiny! I used to make fun of him for it and say he wasn't a real man, and the only thing he could do was beat me."

Ramesh took her panties off, leaving his mother completely naked, just like him. "I'm the first woman you've seen naked! And I'm your very own mother! It's every boy's dream to see their mother naked! When you were a little boy, you used to try to watch me when I was changing or bathing, but I got you every time! You never saw me without clothes on! And I was so stupid: I let you wear clothes because I didn't want you to get hurt! And I thought you had some sense of modesty, too! I was so wrong, and I could have freed you from clothes so long ago! Now, make love to me! Fuck me! Defile me! Rape me! I know you can work wonders with that cock of yours!"

Ramesh got into the missionary position and put his dick at opening of his mother's slit. "This is where you came into the world from, Brother! And now you return! Please cum inside me; I want another baby! I want your baby! Impregnate me!"

Ramesh slid his cock into his mom's pussy. Having lost her virginity already, he didn't need to pop her cherry, but she was tight from not having been fucked since she got raped. "Oh God, please forgive me for having seven cocks! Brother, how much did I cost?"

"Twenty thousand dollars! American dollars!"

"Wow! Brother, please don't divorce me! If you do, my father will have to give you your money back! I know this was a lot for you, and I know you emptied out your bank account for me! Thank you! I love you!"

She was warm and wet. Every time she breathed, her breasts jiggled and her vagina pulsated.

"Oh, I should have brought you and Nanda to the sanctuary in the temple! It would have been holy for you to be at complete submission to him at the temple! And it's holy for everyone to pray to the god in the sanctuary, where we're closer to him! I've made so many mistakes in life, but I've been reborn! I may be forty, but I've still got life in me! You know, I didn't go to school, but as soon as I became an adult, I was married off at just eighteen! And I feel like I'm eighteen all over again! Oh, Brother, you make me feel so young!"

Ramesh started to rapidly fuck his wife.

"Oh! Oh, yes! How long did you say you were? Eight inches? You're a fucking monster! My vagina's opening up where it's never opened up before! Oh, I will always cherish this night. On my first wedding night, your father didn't even make me orgasm with his measly four inches! Faster! Harder! Oh, yeah!"

Ramesh continued to have fuck his mom's sopping wet cunt.

"Oh, yes! I'm cumming! That's my first orgasm ever! Oh! Fuck me, Ramesh!"

"Did you just say my name? You whore!" Ramesh slapped his mother, making his wife submit to him just like he submits to his god. It was holy. Just like his god had billions of men submit to him, he could have as many wives as he wanted. Because the worst of all is the girl, who has to respect the boy, who has to respect the woman, who has to respect the man, who has to respect the god himself. Once a person becomes eighteen, they become an adult. And to fix this power imbalance, there is CFNM. This makes boys submissive to girls and men submissive to women. This was true gender equality. Women are merely assets, just grown for a bride price, just like a seed is sown, grown, and sold. So this system of checks and balances was what brought everyone equal. Hell, even though only men can be priests and devote their lives to their god, priests have to be naked, while women are forbidden to be nude in temples, even in front of their god!

"You know, Dhanya, you've really let yourself go these past few years! I know you weren't trying to get married again, but do it for your health! Now everyone's going to make fun of me for having such a fatass as a wife! Your arms aren't big because you're muscular, but it's because you're a fatass whore! I don't know what got into those guys on the bus to rape you!"

"Yes, our god punished me for letting myself become so fat! But I still didn't listen! But at least he let me stay with my son in America! I never visited while you were in college because you didn't have a big house and you were just staying in a college dorm, but now I want to visit your house in America! I want to be a housewife again!"

"I don't have a big house right now, Dhanya! People buy houses when they start families! I'll buy one when we get there! I live in an apartment now!"

Dhanya squeezed her son's testicles. "So this is where my kids are! Keep them safe, okay? I want them to grow up and be big and strong!"

Ramesh sucked his mom's titties. "Oh, I remember when I used to feed you from these! You really do love your mother, don't you? Hey, I just realized something: my last name changed!"

"Oh, right! Yeah, as our culture says, children's last names are their father's first names because of ownership. Even if their father dies, a man or child will keep their father's first name as their last name. However, women, when they get married, change their last name to their husband's first name because they are property that has been transferred to their husband. However, if they divorce their husband or he dies, her name returns to her father's last name. So you were born Dhanya Surya because Surya is my father-in-law's name. Then, when you married my father, you became Dhanya Aditya because that was my father's name. Then, when he died you became Dhanya Surya again. And now, you're Dhanya Ramesh!"

"Oh, it sounds beautiful!" Dhanya's face shone with pride, and her son kissed her.

"I'm surprised you lasted this long! Your father could only last for two minutes! It's been an hour! You're virile as fuck!"

"I'm gonna cum, Mom!" Ramesh said as his balls majestically slapped against his wife's ass loudly.

"Cum in me, honey! You came outta here, and you gotta pay it back! And I don't just mean a little dribble! Impregnate me, son! It's your duty as my husband! My paramount duty is to give you a child: either a boy that can support the family, or a girl you can sell! I'm nothing more than property!"

Ramesh came harder than he ever had before, and that was saying a lot. Spurt after spurt of hot, sticky baby batter went in his wife. He was balls deep in her. "Oh, yes! Yeah, Mom. Fuck yeah!" "Oh, Brother! Give me your cum! Give mommy your cum!"

It began to drip out of her pussy and onto her legs. "Oh, there's so much cum!"

Ramesh, all sweaty, fell on top of his sticky, gelatinous mother.

"Now, that's sex I'll take every night!"

"And there's more where that came from!"

"Oh, I love you so much, Brother!"

Nanda, now clothed, burst inside. "Mom, Ramesh...he...he raped me!"

"Well, that's okay, that's how men are. He's your boyfriend, anyway."

"We're engaged now. He told me he wanted to get married."

"Oh, great! Brother and I are going to America soon. When should we go?"

"I think we can go next week, Mom!"

"That's great! Thanks, honey! But yes, it would be like a honeymoon for us. Nanda, it would be best if you come after a month. Brother can come back here and marry you. After all, we're living off my brother's money. You'll survive."

"But...wait, is that cum? Ramesh, did you just rape Mom too? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"No, we're married, Nanda! And Brother is quite good in bed!"

"Dhanya!"

Nanda, now red with embarrassment, stormed out.

Ramesh woke up, but his wife wasn't in bed. Like a good wife, she had gotten up early, taken a shower, gotten dressed, put her jewelry on, and begun to cook. Ramesh went downstairs and saw his beautiful wife in a saree, with her ass jiggling in every direction. This made him erect, so he went behind her and began to grind on her ass.

"Oh, I didn't know you were up! Last night was amazing! I can't wait to go to America!"

Nanda simply rolled her eyes. Once they were done eating breakfast, Dhanya went outside to show off her wedding necklace's diamond. Every wedding necklace had a diamond, but this one was huge! Dhanya walked down the street that ran through their neighborhood, strutting like a movie star.

"Hey, Dhanya, you got married? I told you you needed some dick! Wow, that's a nice diamond!" a woman said.

"Oh my God, how rich is your husband? I wish I were you!" another woman said.

"With all your beauty, clothes, and jewelry, you must be worth tens of thousands of dollars!" a third woman said.

A week later, Ramesh was ready to go home with his new wife. He was ready to go on his honeymoon! He had been cumming in his wife every night, so Dhanya was perpetually overjoyed. Their loud moaning coupled with the creaking of their bed prevented Nanda from sleeping. She was glad they would be gone for a month.

Dhanya packed her purse with the things they needed, while the other things, like clothes, were kept in a suitcase. They just had one suitcase because only Dhanya was bringing her clothes. Why would a man wear clothes?

They took the bus to the train station. A man started to grab Dhanya's breasts, but thankfully Ramesh punched him, and he reluctantly moved away. Dhanya was thankful her husband had such big muscles so he could protect her. She was wearing a blue saree, and he was wearing a white shirt and white shorts because they would not let him get on the plane.

Finally, they got to the train station, and they boarded the train. They lived in Kerala, but flights to America were from Delhi, so they had to take a train there. They got a private compartment, about as big as a closet. They put their suitcase overhead and lay on the bed. The only thing in the tiny compartment was the bed. Ramesh immediately stripped naked, as he hated wearing clothes.

Ramesh, feeling a bit horny, took his mother's jewelry off. "Oh, you want to fuck already? I'm all yours." He took all her clothes off, just like a man is allowed to do to his wife. Now that she was naked, he put her on her hands and knees and penetrated her cunt from behind. "We've been doing missionary every night, and your previous husband only did missionary with you. This is called doggy. This is how dogs have sex."

He pounded her pussy, making her moan. "Oh, yes! Yes, Brother! Fuck me! Oh, I'm cumming! Ah! Yes, yes, yes! Faster! Harder! Oh! Impregnate me! Fuck me like there's no tomorrow! I'm your dirty slut! I'm a cum dumpster! Oh, I'm cumming again!" Ramesh moaned too. "Oh, yes! Your cunt is so fucking tight! Ah! Yeah, my dick's fucking pulsating all over. You like getting defiled by this thick, veiny cock? You like my balls slapping against your ass?"

Ramesh was on his knees, grabbing his wife's hips, and thrusting into her. Her ass jiggled. He spanked each buttcheek multiple times, savoring the sound of each slap against her fat ass. Her breasts dangled all over the place and her hair was spread out over her back.

Suddenly, the door opened. "Would you like any refreshments, sir? Ma'am?" the worker said. While still pummeling his wife's pussy, Ramesh turned his head to the door. "Can't you see I'm fucking my wife here?" "My apologies, sir." The man left.

"That man saw me naked! He should be punished!"

"You're right; he should have knocked."

"When we get to America, will you show me all the different sex positions?"

"Why not? You need some fun in your life if you're going to be a housewife!"

"Oh, please never use a condom on me! I want as many kids as I can! My previous husband never used a condom, even though he came in me every day. However, he beat me up so badly I couldn't get pregnant."

"I'll beat you, Dhanya, but not badly! Everything has a limit! You better keep your ass covered, or else I'm going to spank you all the time!" Ramesh spanked her ass. "And you're my cow!" Ramesh grabbed her nipples and squeezed them as hard as he could. "Ah! Stop it, Brother!" Ramesh let go.

Ramesh came in her, and it was dripping out of her pussy and onto the bed. "Oh, my clothes will have cum stains!" "Don't worry! You have panties! It can't get through that."

So Dhanya put her clothes and jewelry back on, with her son's man milk leaking out of her vagina.

Eventually, the train arrived in Delhi, so Ramesh put his clothes on and they left with their suitcase. They took a bus to the airport. The pollution was horrible! Dhanya covered her and her husband's noses with her shawl. Nothing happened to her because Delhi was relatively safe compared to Kerala. Kerala was the rape capital of India, after all. Women rarely left their homes alone in Kerala. Dhanya knew women went wherever they wanted in Delhi, and that in America, she would be able to go wherever she wanted.

When they got to the airport, they checked their suitcase in. They were then directed to security. The officer at the security area was shouting, "All males must strip and put their clothes inside a box to be inspected! Females are not permitted to strip! Make a single file line!"

"What? They didn't do this when I came here! Why do I have to strip?"

"Well, what are you, a pussy? Why do you care? You're naked at home anyway."

Ramesh took his shoes, socks, shirt, shorts, and underwear off, leaving him naked, and allowing him to practice CFNM outside of home. He joined the line, with his wife behind him. She started kneading his ass like dough.

"Ooh! Brother, look at the pat-down that man's getting! That's going to be you soon! See over there? That's where I'll be going."

There was an officer at the front of the line that directed people to either go left or right, depending on if they were male or female. Females went left. There were several booths, which had the shape of payphone booths, but were bigger. They had curtains in the front and in the back, and they were used to protect women's modesty during their pat-downs. To the right, men were getting pat-downs in the open.

Dhanya was directed to the booths. When a security booth became available, she was directed to go inside. There was a woman inside wearing gloves.

"Please hold your hands out to make the shape of a 'T,' ma'am."

Dhanya did so, and the woman patted her down all over her body. Then, she put her hands in Dhanya's bra and felt around. Although her breasts were being touched, it did not feel sexual at all. Dhanya felt very safe and was glad she was in a booth. Then, the woman. put her hands in her vagina, and finally her anus. Then, Dhanya was directed to leave the booth by walking past the woman. Once she was done, she watched her husband, because as soon as she had left her screening, he had been picked for his.

However, Ramesh's experience was entirely different. He was directed to one of the officers once they were available. The officers were all women, and they were not wearing gloves.

"Please hold your hands out to make the shape of a 'T,' sir."

Ramesh was getting a pat-down, even though he wasn't wearing anything.

"Why are you patting me down? I'm naked!"

"It's the law, sir. And men have hidden things inside their bodies, so we have to be extra careful and inspect them naked."

His balls were rubbed by the woman, who wasn't wearing gloves, and then she moved on to his penis. She pulled his foreskin back, poking around.

"Ow! That hurts!"

She put it back, and then she explored his asshole with her bare fingers. After that, she groped Ramesh all over his body in the name of "the law."

Finally, he was directed to exit, and he put his clothes back on. "Well, that was quite the pat-down you got there!" Dhanya said.

"Well, didn't that happen to you too?"

"Well, they gave me a pat-down and touched my boobs, pussy, and ass, but they were wearing gloves and I was clothed. Oh, and it was a woman."

"What? I gotta ask them about this." Ramesh walked up to a female worker.

"Hey, how come the men here have to be naked but women can't be?"

"Well, sir, it would be improper for a man to see a woman naked, regardless of whether he's clothed or not. Men will always try to molest women. However, women do not molest men. Let them enjoy their bodies! Plus, if a woman's body is enjoyed by a man, it's stealing from her husband, and if she's unmarried, her father did not spend money to raise her just so any man can ogle her! You have to marry her first! We simply pat the women down and check their private parts, but we need to make the men nervous by stripping and molesting them. After all, men have nothing to hide, so what's wrong with it? And it would take so long for women to get undressed and dressed again in the booths! This is simply gender equality."

Dhanya grabbed her naked husband's penis and walked forward, using it like a leash.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I need my clothes! They won't let me board the plane without them!" Ramesh found his clothes and put them back on. They got on the plane.

Dhanya just barely fit in the aisle with her massive ass and purse swinging around. "I love you, my chubby wife!" "Oh, stop it, Brother!"

Dhanya just barely fit in her seat. "Mom! I mean--you better watch your weight!"

Ramesh didn't want anyone figuring out they were mother and son because they might not let him in the US if they found out.

Dhanya kissed her son. "This kiss is from your mother." She kissed him again. "This kiss is from your wife."

"Mom, they could find out! I know nobody's nearby, but still!"

"Let them find out! Just say it's part of our religion! Or that it's part of our culture! Hell, a man can even marry his daughter, and he won't have to pay a thing! However, everyone wants money, so they won't do that."

Dhanya was sitting in the seat closest to the window, Ramesh was in the middle seat, and a man was sitting in the aisle seat.

When they plane was lifting off, Dhanya could see Delhi from the sky. Ramesh picked this seat on purpose for her. He loved to pamper his wife.

"Wow, Brother! I can see all of Delhi from up here!" Ramesh loved the smile on his wife's face.

Then, her smile disappeared as soon as it had come. "Brother! We're so high up in the air!" She had a look of pure fear on her face. Ramesh hugged her. "It's okay. I'm here. I'll protect you." Ramesh held his wife, protecting her.

A few hours later, she said she wanted to go to the bathroom. "I know it's a tight fit, but just squeeze through between me and the seat in front of me."

Dhanya got up and got stuck between Ramesh and the seat in front of him, with her ass in his lap. She was shaking vigorously in order to get to the aisle. It was hard for him to direct her because she was facing away from him.

"See, this is why I made you sit down first. Well, at least you'll always be able to sit down on the metro. You can just tell them you're pregnant!"

"Oh, stop it! And plus, I will be pregnant soon!" She fluttered her eyes. Ramesh got hard. "Oh, I have to pee, Brother!" "Come on! You can do it! Keep moving!"

She shook her ass violently, grinding against Ramesh. Finally, she got past Ramesh, but she got stuck again at the other man in the aisle seat. She grinded against him and felt his hard cock press against her ass. Finally, she got into the aisle.

After she was done, she had to grind against the man again, grind against Ramesh again, and then shimmy back into her seat. "That took ten whole minutes, Brother!" Ramesh squeezed the bare patch of skin on her left side.

Eventually, the food came. Being a lover of food, Dhanya was overjoyed when it arrived. She dug into some chicken pasta. Ramesh only ate a bit of his fruits, but then he gave his meal to her. She ate the rest of his fruits, all of her fruits, and their pasta, bread, butter, cheese, salad, cookies, and tea. She finished with a loud burp. Ramesh knew his mother had only recently picked this up, as she used to be very slim and beautiful.

"Will we be able to eat food like this every day in America?"

"No, Dhanya, we need to keep eating Indian food. However, we can still eat American food once in a while. I miss your cooking. You'll need to make a lot of it, too! You'll need two servings for yourself!"

"Oh, cut it out, Brother!"

Finally, they arrived at the Dubai airport. There was an officer as soon as they got into the airport, and the officer gave all the females coming into the airport boshiyas. They were black clothes that covered the entire body with just a single article of clothing. Not even the eyes could be seen, but the wearer could see outside. There were also black gloves and socks that were given out. There was a flap below the face area that could be raised to eat. The wearer just looked like a floating black cloth, and it was impossible to identify the wearer. In Dubai's culture, this was a common occurrence. It was mandatory for all females to wear a boshiya, even in the airport. Women were given boshiyas according to size and were prohibited from removing them.

Then, everyone was directed to the security area. The females were told they did not need to get checked, so they waited in an area with chairs nearby, in full view of the security area. All males were then directed to the security area, as only males were suspected of being harmful, and they were all forced to strip naked, with their clothes being collected and checked.

Ramesh looked at the crowd of females, but he couldn't tell which one his wife was, as they all looked the same. He couldn't even see a smidge of her body, but she could see all of his.

A woman working at the airport directed him to let her pat him down. He couldn't see any of her skin at all, while she could see his entire body. This was extreme CFNM! She squeezed his muscles, enjoying his body. She squeezed his balls and stroked his hard cock. She was molesting him, and there was nothing he could do about it. She pulled his foreskin back. Then, she took a device from her table. It was a long rod that was about a foot long. She shoved it down his throat without any warning. She kept repositioning it. He was choking due to the long rod being shoved down his throat over and over, leaving no space to breathe.

"Allah! I'm just checking if you have anything hidden in your body. And now we're done. I will check your anus next."

She took another long rod, made him bend over, and then shoved it up his ass. He could feel himself bleeding in his asshole.

"By Allah, we're just checking to see if you have anything hidden down here! Next is the testicle exam."

She got out a device with two clamps. Each one went on one of his balls. She loosened and tightened them to adjust them to his massive size. Once they were tightly secured, she began to twist a knob on the device. The pressure on his balls increased as she turned the knob.

"Ah! What's this for? I came through this airport just a few weeks ago, and now everything's changed in every airport!"

"May Allah have mercy on you! It's to check for venereal diseases and testicle health! We also do this to check if you can make babies easily. I don't know if you're entering the country or if this is just a stop for you, but we do this not just to protect our people, but as a service to other countries. And there have been new international agreements, so that is why. Just a bit more. Let me see how much pressure your testicles can take. By Allah, you've already exceeded the average because of your massive size!"

"Ah! No! Please! Stop!"

"Just a little bit more...done!"

She loosened the clamps and put the device away. Ramesh was happy his balls weren't being choked. She took another long rod out, but this rod was different because it was very thin. She shoved it up his dick, moving it in and out rapidly.

"Allah, this is the penis health exam! You may have heard of sounding. We do an exam with sounding because the penis is important in reproductive health, just like the testicles! Don't worry; it's just protocol! It may be new, but we're going to keep it for the next ten years!"

Ramesh had never stuck anything up his dick before, but he was feeling euphoric. The rod made him feel like he was cumming, even though he wasn't. She stuck it down, touching his prostate. He convulsed in pleasure, groaning. Finally, she shoved it all the way down, making it disappear. His entire cock was vibrating in pleasure. She took it out, putting it aside.

"Do you feel the need to urinate now? That is the secondary purpose. Please urinate into this cup, as Allah wishes."

She held up a cup to his penis, and he began to relax, pissing in the cup. When he finished, she sealed it and brought another cup out.

"By Allah, now we need your semen! Don't worry; this is the last test!"

He began to stroke his throbbing member, but it took a while because he couldn't see her at all, so he couldn't get off. He looked at the women's lounge, knowing his wife was looking right back at him. That put him over the edge, making him nut in the cup. He couldn't stop, and it just kept flowing.

"Allah! I've never seen anyone ejaculate so much! Incredible! You are very healthy, young man!"

She put a lid on the cup, putting it aside. "And remember, as Allah wants, men cannot wear clothes within the United Arab Emirates. Additionally, all men are to be circumcised, but because you are a visitor, you don't have to be. However, you have to keep your foreskin retracted at all times so you do not hide anything in your penis. And all women have to wear boshiyas, even in the airport. There is a flap under her head that she can lift up to eat, if you choose to dine at one of the restaurants here. If she needs to use the toilet, she will have to take her entire boshiya off in the toilet. If she needs to breastfeed her child, she needs to go to the toilet. Women are not permitted to breastfeed in public. And...your results are ready! You're a healthy young bull! You may continue on into the airport. Next!"

Ramesh was very sensitive on his glans, so the air stung him. But he knew he had to keep his foreskin retracted so they would know he wasn't hiding anything. He walked toward the huge crowd of females, wondering which one his wife was, as they were all wearing boshiyas. A woman stood up and got near him.

"I saw your exam, Brother! And I must say, you've got a nice dickhead!"

She rubbed his glans with her finger. "Ow, that hurts!" "I'm just checking on my little boy, that's all!" She grabbed him by the penis and used it as a leash to drag him. He simply followed her as she walked wherever she wanted to go.

"You know, this extreme CFNM is pretty fun! I think if all I was showing was my eyes, men would still objectify me! This boshiya is amazing!"

"Hey, Dhanya, I gotta take a shit! I haven't done it since we left Delhi!"

"I have to too! I only peed on the plane!"

They walked over to the bathroom. Males did not have a room. Instead, they used toilets in the hallway, where everyone could see, while females had a room blocked off by a door. A woman with a gun was guarding the door.

The toilets and urinals in the hallway weren't even toilets; they were holes in the ground. Some men stood peeing in them, while some men squatted over them, pooping.

Ramesh squatted over a hole and began to defecate. However, it wasn't coming out.

"What's the matter?" Dhanya asked. "Scared to take a poo poo in front of your mommy?"

While Dhanya laughed, Ramesh finished. He pressed the button on the floor. Suddenly, a jet of water penetrated his anus, washing it clean.