Erotica Closed Down

Z

zombie

Closed Down

The small hotel that catered for twelve people had been owned by the same family for over three hundred years, it had been passed down to generations of the family over the years. It stood on the edge of a small town and was now run by Tom and his wife, but due to a world wide virus the hotel was closed. Tom and his wife were stranded in the USA leaving their sixteen year old daughter Amy to look after things. Amy was a well liked girl, the boys refered to her as a sex bomb but none could get their way with her no matter how hard they tried, due to restrictions the hotel was closed leaving Amy on her own in the hotel. Asif was a Bengali boy who was four years younger than Amy and delivered the morning paper to the hotel while his sister Mia who was two years younger than Amy and a lesbian delivered the evening paper, Asif was walking towards the hotel with paper in hand when he saw Amy through the window, Asif’s eyes went wide when he saw that Amy was wearing nothing except for her bra and panties, Asif admired the view of the near naked white girl and was about to carry on walking to the hotel when Amy reached behind her unclipped her bra and took it off, Asif looked in awe at Amy’s ample boobs thinking I am dreaming and when Amy slid her panties down and off Asif thought I do not want to wake up as he looked at Amy’s smooth hairless love tube and became disapointed when Amy put a tee shirt on and a pair of shorts then left the room. Asif delivered the paper before walking away happy at what he had just seen. Amy was stood at the lounge window watching Asif as he walked away, she smiled as she thought hope you liked what you have just seen. Later that night Mia arrived at the house with the evening paper just as Amy was retuning home, Mia smiled at Amy and said to her my ” brother told me that he saw you naked this morning ” Amy smiled and said ” so what I do not care ” Mia said ” in that case let me see you naked ” Amy opened the door went inside saying come on in then as she did, Mia followed her and watched in awe as Amy started to undress and after a couple of minutes was staring wide eyed at a naked Amy noticing her erect nipples and when Amy started to rub her love tube Mia could hardly believe what she seeing and when Amy said ” you can touch if you want to ” Mia did not hesitate and was soon rubbing Amy’s boobs, Amy stopped Mia and said ” take your clothes off ” Mia smiled and like Amy was soon naked, Amy bent forward and started to lick Mia’s very erect nipples before laying her flat on the floor parting her legs then start to lick her love tube pushing her tongue in as deep as she could, Mia lay groaning as Amy worked on her love tube and let out a deep groan when she gushed, after a minute Amy stood went and washed her face when she returned Mia had got dressed and was just leaving as she walked down the drive she saw Amy’s cousin Sara who was in her class at school walking towards the hotel, Mia saw that Sara’s blouse was partly open with her naked boobs showing her nipples erect, Mia smiled and walked on thinking another three months before the hotel reopens I hope I can survive and the following evening lay naked on the floor as a naked Sara licked her love tube while a naked Amy sucked her very erect nipples and her naked brother sucked Sara’s nipples.

SHARES

FacebookTwitterWhatsApp

More from Taboo StoriesGetting HomeNew LeadersThe HospitalThe Hero’s RewardThe Block