Adultery Coimbatore couples

Coimbatore couples
tumblr_nt7bebLbdR1tmk5two9_500.gif

Coimbatore couples – 1

We started constructing a grand house in Coimbatore village (Pollachi) and now we are in the town. My lovable man always very engaged in project, that so he asked me to take in charge for the work and finance matters to the workers etc. One fine Saturday evenings around at 5 pm, I took the stage of completion and gave money to the workers, settled their dues, after the construction materials. We had engaged a Night shift worker with Masthari (chief constructor) aged about 52 years (he looks like a black fat ugly pig. He never wore a shirt, he was always on his Lungi) at the site, it was about to rain by the time all the workers have left in ground floor, Masthari called me upstairs, suddenly he pushed me by two hands on the sand beside me and I fell down on the sand and I was just shocked with that sudden act. I was still in the shock, he tore off my silk sari, I was totally in his control. He kissed and licked all over my face, my neck, my chest, and my two assets were drenched in his saliva, he lifted me for the final show and was almost ready to fuck me hard, kissed me on my forehead and he was so hot that he wanted to ejaculate. So he did hold his dick in his hand, started to press my upper part with another hand and started to masturbate. As the speed was increasing on his dick the pressure was also increasing on my boobs. After completing, he lay beside me on the sand, kissed me and started hugging me. I came to my normal senses and I was crying, and now I could smell, the smell of sweat from his body. Now I felt the mud on his body. I woke up and tried to escape silently. I reached ground floor, but that masthari informed all low class labours to attack me, suddenly at the time all were there even masthari. I tried to run out, my heart was beating fast and fast. I could not find any way, they came with bottle of cheap liquor in their hands, came hurriedly towards me and said madam come inside, I followed them. As I entered the room, I could smell the cheap liquor he already drank and the smell of cigarettes. I was standing there, they brought a blanket and put it on that sand and pushed me to the blanket. All of them did kiss and foreplay, they started removing the costly gold necklace from my neck. then he removed my gold bangles, removed my watch, they treated me like a bitch and fucked me hard, they came one by one, at the time 10.00 pm they gave me some rest. I asked what do you want from us? They said we don't want money. We never fucked a super sexy girl like you. We want to fuck you tonight and tomorrow, then you will be free to go. Ironworker opened his metal trunk and took out a coarse green cotton sari and blouse. What is your boob size?" he asked me. "38D" I told them. My heart was beating fast as I wore the sari and blouse. Now we fuck you again. I sucked their cocks. They handled my very roughly, their hands and bodies were very hard due to sheer physical labour. They squeezed my tits and buttocks with such force my squeals of pain surprised them, they thought they were handling me gently. I showed them the red, angry welts where their rough fingers left the marks. They were apologetic but forgot within next few minutes, they bit me, pinched me and then took turns in fucking daylights of me. They fucked relentlessly and filled my cunt. When we washed and returned, I found myself sucking their cocks to make them ready for second round. As I was riding sucking the cocks, one old man removed his cock from my cunt and as I bent, Bihari boy slowly pushed his cock. The pain was unbearable but I bit my lip and asked him to slowly push, finally just before morning, they managed me to get fucked both in cunt and ass, it was morning 6.00 am, I was gangbanging for more than 13hrs till now by these low class dirty pupils, they not allowed me to sleep for a single minute, soon after some other workers reached in our place Carpenter, Electrician, Welder and Ironworker. Carpenter and Electrician grabbed me. They started kissing me sucking tits. Within seconds they became naked. My cunt already was so wet, Carpenter's cock slid easily as I sat on his lap. I started jumping and sucking Electrician's cock. After ten minutes, I bent on started sucking Carpenter's cock totally covered and dripping with my cunt juice and was fucked by Electrician. They took turns and fucked and filled my cunt. Welder came naked with thick nine inch long cock was indeed mouth-watering. He caught hold of my feet and pulled me roughly parted my legs and pushed cock in my cunt. Holding me by buttocks he pounded for about ten minutes. He was quite strong and well built. With utmost ease he removed his cock, lifted me up and not facing him, with my back to him. As I kept jumping, riding his cock, he pushed his middle finger in my anus, drawing a gasp from me. I was almost fainting with pleasure and as I was climaxing, he again roughly pulled me up. I did not know when and where he got the gel, he made me bend and pushed his cock slowly in my anus and slowly fucked me with increasing speed, holding me by waist. With the suddenness that shocked me he removed cock from anus and fucked me in cunt. He alternately fucked me in both holes and when he was about to come, he made me suck him. I felt repelled to suck, he took a cloth and cleaned his cock and pushed into my mouth. I sucked and he discharged copious wads of cum in my mouth, he kissed me and swallowed his cum and my juice. If I was exhausted and was sleeping and if they had a hard on and wanted a fuck smeared my entire body with their cum, I was sucking Electrician's cock. He withdrew and I was wondering where he went when he suddenly pushed his tongue in my anus. I almost bit off Electrician's cock. Then I fucked plumber too and slept for 30 mints keeping his dick in my mouth. I woke up in the morning with a terrible headache. Plumber and sweeper was ready for next round. Plumber was pushing dick in my ass and Sweeper said that he wanted a blowjob. I started giving him. He was enjoying so much that he came in just 5 minutes. Then I sucked all of them and drank all the cum. We all went to bath together. All 4 of them pissed on me. Then we all jumped in the bathtub. They fucked me in the tub too. We came out of the bathroom after 2 hrs. Then we again started next round, I felt two hands feeling my boobs. I turned back and saw that it was Sweeper He lifted me and kissed me hard. We kissed me for 20 minutes. That was the hardest kiss in my life. I was kissed by all 4 of them all over my body. All 4 cocks were inside me. Two in my mouth and one cock in my pussy and ass each. I was serving all of them well. Each of them fucked all my holes. Our session ended at 3:00 pm. Guys started kissing me on my whole body. I sucked them all. Their cum was my favourite drink. Then I was made to lie nude on the grass. All the guys masturbated on me. My body was drenched in their cum. They lifted me up and threw me in the pool. Mason had his cock on my pussy entrance suddenly the material supplier came there. He also became naked. I sucked him then all of them fucked me in various positions till 7:30 pm. I was not allowed to rest in between from yesterday 5 pm till now 26 hrs +. At last all of them pissed on my face with full force. Plumber clicked some pics of me while everybody was pissing on me. I became shy at seeing them. Plumber complimented that I was looking nice. Mason and Painter did not waste a second and started fondling me. Painter tasted my gloss. He loved it. Plumber then showed me his cock. I shook it with my hand. kissed all over. I sucked their cocks. Sweeper was licking my pussy with great force. I held his head between my two thighs. I was moaning like hell. I was double penetrated. I felt some pain but adjusted it soon. Then Painter also put his cock in my pussy. Now I had two cocks in my pussy, one in the ass, and one in my mouth. It was something new for me and was very painful. But after some time I became comfortable and handled them well. Mason and Painter 2 were bigger than any mansion. I was fucked again then I had a shower and went home.

What did you think of this story??

Coimbatore couples – Series

Coimbatore couples – 2

This is our second story. My husband went to Spain yesterday, I visit market for buying fruits by our JAGUAR, as I was going in NH on evening time I search for a toilet to piss lucky I got public toilet but it was full nasty from out skit itself very bad smell I had no option so I went inside the toilet. In toilet there was already a person sleeping. That person seemed to be a flirty transgender. The light was on in the toilet and I was clearly seeing the dirty toilet cleaner also there. The toilet cleaner asked the transgender "Get up, madam wants to go to the toilet". The transgender gave no response. When toilet cleaner pushed him with his leg he said. They closed the toilet door. Transgender was lying in toilet facing opposite side and I was standing with toilet cleaner on the pot. It was Indian style toilet. The transgender asked the toilet cleaner why he is inside the toilet and with madam. In an instant toilet cleaner removed my costly silk saree on me and I was nude inside the toilet with toilet cleaner and now transgender watching me with wide eyes. "Holy Shit' exclaimed the transgender. Ignoring the transgender, toilet cleaner made me sit on that dirty, full of human shit, latrine pot. I remember how much dirty it was. All there was human piss and dirt. But I resisted. My soft white ass was now become dirty with all the piss and shit on the toilet pot. But the transgender lifted me and thrown me where he was sleeping. I was lying on the dirty shit floor nude, they smiling at me. Next instant the transgender and toilet cleaner both were on me and searching my tenderness and feeling the softness of my boobs and vagina with their hands. I don't know what was inside in the toilet cleaner's mind but he sat on my face and asked me to lick his ass. While I was licking toilet cleaner's ass, the transgender was playing with my boobs and inserted his penis inside my vagina. I liked the filthy ass of the toilet cleaner. Before 3 hours I was shivering with cold with clothes and now I am nude but I was warm like never before. Transgender ejaculated on inside my vagina. I saw the toilet cleaner putting my finger in his ass hole and made me lick that finger. Now the transgender put his penis inside my mouth and pressing my boobs. Toilet cleaner was now putting his leg inside me and giving me a leg fuck. His leg felt like a rod with lots of needles inside my vagina. Transgender ejaculated in my mouth and i happily drank his semen. We rested for 10 min and in between they played with my boobs and my pussy lips. I can't explain the rawness, filthiness of their body.
They were eating tobacco and made me drink there tobacco filled saliva one by one. They lit up a beedi and smoking and throwing the smoke inside my vagina through their mouth and when the smoke was coming out they laughed and said that Toilet cleaner made a big noise with his throat and gathered the entire cough he had in his throat and inserted in my mouth. That salty taste of his cough I can never forget. Now they were ready for one another round. Toilet cleaner took me from my ass and transgender fucked my pussy. I felt so nice to have two dicks, one in ass and one in pussy. But to enlarge my ass, he first put one finger then two and then three inside my ass. I was smooched by transgender while toilet cleaner was fucking my ass and transgender was fucking my pussy and squeezing my boobs. Next they changed their position and now toilet cleaner was fucking my pussy and transgender fucking my ass. If I want to rate both then I will give toilet cleaner 99 and transgender 75. While fucking toilet cleaner bite my lips and tongue. I forgot to tell you that my vagina is pink, tight. They both than removed their penis and asked me to sit on the pot. And transgender started peeing on me. His pee was yellow and very warm. He peed on my face, boobs and on pussy. Next toilet cleaner put his penis inside my mouth and asked me to drink his pee. I hesitantly did this. His pee was like strong vodka and very warm. I was now wet with the pee of both these devils. On the seat itself I started giving blowjob toilet cleaner while transgender inserted his penis inside my vagina. They ejaculated simultaneously. I was filled with semen in both my holes. This was the last session which we had. But they didn't spare me yet. They took me on the nude and both were lying on both sides on me and the whole night they played with me and my private parts. They liked my softness and youthfulness. They were not fucking but touching and caressing and pressing my boobs and fingering me. Whole night they drank rum and smoked. They were literally licking my face, lips and nipples. They were fingering me and at one instant I was having 8 fingers in my vagina. At 5 AM asked I to leave and I went nude to my Jaguar car.

Coimbatore couples – 3

Nearby our home a beggar there to whom my beggar's wife usually gives food and other things and he is a scrawny black skin guy, he is bad smelly and wears a torn dhoti. It was raining outside and the beggar didn't have any female beggar with him. So my chief beggar's wife took him home and asked him to sit on the ground so he could get dry and gave him food. After two days the Beggar association called me for their place and my husband as chief guest for their festival, unfortunately, my husband said that day we want to be in Colombia for business meeting, so I told them we are not able to came for the festival, they all were very sad. A day before festival I had a slight fever, my lovable husband took me to hospital, doctor advised to take rest for 2 days so my husband canceled my flight ticket and told to me to take rest and also participate in the beggars festival, I agreed on that then I dropped my hubby in Coimbatore airport and returned back to festival. When I reached their place it was a small room not even as big as my kitchen, chief beggar's wife was out at door and as soon I reached near the door female beggar 2 just invited me to their house. I went in, it was so small and other ten guys were waiting and I noted all of them were the beggars, they do some rituals as per their tradition so one beggar offered a cup of juice to me, I drank, it was bitter, after an hour they told me to remove my saree.
I was shocked then after some conversation I took off my saree and I was naked soon. Chief beggar told them first to make me dirty, I didn't know what they meant. Then they took me to an open toilet and all pissed at me, I was requesting them please don't do this but no one stopped. Then female beggar 2 slapped me and said now you got it. Old female beggar then said be prepared we will make you drink it too and put me in bed and told me to suck one of the fattest beggar's dick, I put it in mouth, I could smell and taste his piss but I sucked it in, put it in my mouth and I was sucking it suddenly another brother came and started sucking my boos and biting. I shouted with pain Suddenly another ugliest beggar came to fuck me ass. They lifted me and made me like a dog and within no time inserted two fingers in ass hole. I shouted like anything and then chief beggar got up and put his dick in my ass and started fucking. I was shouting since it was paining without any lubricant oil etc. His brother beggar was fucking my mouth by now, meantime young beggar said he will load in my mouth and told me not to waste any drop. Beggar no 5 inserted his dick in my mouth and I could smell my ass hole in it, he started jerking and in no time my mouth was filled with his cum, they made me drink it all. Then the oldest male beggar came to me, opened my leg and he directly inserted his dick in it (my pussy was wet), he started fucking it hard and he went on to do it till he filled my pussy with his cum. Then he told me to clean his dick by sucking it which I did, I sucked it and cleaned it. Then the one handicap beggar came to me and told me to suck his ass, I sucked it too. I put my tongue in his ass hole and could feel some shit still there but they made me to lick it and I licked it for some time and then he said he will take my ass. I was like dog again and again my ass was taken harder, it was big and I was again in pain as ass hole was taken again without oil etc. He went on to take it till he was about to cum and he also made me to eat it. I was enjoying all acts even I didn't say anything. Chief beggar's wife came and told me so how are you feeling. I requested water. Another female beggar brought glass and told the handicap beggar to piss in it, I drank it. Female beggar 3 made me out of the room naked. I was made to drink that half piss filled glass and I had vomiting sensation but I managed to control. Then beggar 3 who was out till now his another brother beggar came to me and told me he likes to do it in open so let's go out. They all do shit in open. They told me to lay on shit, it was so smelly and I was made to lie on shit ground and he took me hard in pussy. He was a good fucker, he was taking me hard and I was enjoying, shouting aaaaaaa. He also cummed in my pussy. I was tired. They all pissed over me when they wanted, even the chief beggar's wife pissed on my mouth and face. They provided non veg lunch, we all were nude till now, the food was so hot and spicy I asked for water, for that the old aged beggar inserted his dick in mouth and he told that he is going to piss in my mouth. I could again taste the piss with dick, I was sucking it hard deep and suddenly he cummed all in my mouth. I just took it in and gave him nice smile and then I cleaned his dick with my tongue. They took me in deep countryside, gave me oil to apply in ass hole and pussy and just passed a comment with smile, don't shout too much this oil will help you in that and they went. I was sitting naked in there and the chief beggar came in and was very happy to see me. He just came to me and with a rod like thing he beat me on my ass, it was very painful literally water came from my eyes. He then kissed me and said don't worry. He then took his dick out to me to suck, it was big yummy even though dirty I took it in my mouth and I started sucking it like any things' um. He then started to fuck me in mouth in force. I could taste pre cum in mouth, he was taking my mouth so hard that I was not able to breathe. I was enjoying it. Then he told me to be in dogs pose, I was soon in that pose. I was thinking he will take my ass or pussy. Suddenly he inserted his rod in my ass and I shouted like anything, he said keep quite. He then inserted his dick in my ass hole and started to fuck it like anything. He was in out in out in, I was shouting and enjoying, he was about to cum, he made me to take his dick in mouth and I started sucking it, I could taste my ass and his cum in my mouth then he suddenly cummed in my mouth and I took all in. He told me, you are very sexy and he will take my pussy later. Then he pisses in mouth, and again the handicap beggar asked me whether I can take piss in mouth, I said yes. He took me near tub and took his dick and told me to take his piss in mouth. I sat down and put his dick in my mouth, he started to piss, I took piss all in mouth, he was happy. I was sitting on open grass, suddenly the beggar 5 came inside and kissed me on lips very hard, while kissing he pressed my boobs so hard it was paining. He opened my leg and inserted two fingers in my pussy while kissing me. I was wet down, he then took his fingers out and put them in my mouth and told me to taste it, all three fingers were in my mouth. He then called his wife beggar, she came and I started to suck her pussy, I started sucking it hard, suddenly I felt the other beggar opened my leg and inserted his dick in my pussy, it was hard, I was enjoying, it was deep in soon I could feel it in umm. The beggar who was taking me in pussy was about to cum so he told me to suck his dick which I took in my mouth and the other guy who was fucking my mouth asked me for ass. I told him let me taste his cum first and started sucking it hard and soon my mouth was filled with his cum and I took it all in. Then I changed my position to doggy style, he smiled and came near me, just spread my leg to open my ass and inserted it in one go. I shouted, he started to take me hard I felt like my ass hole is going to tear apart, he was hard and taking my ass hard, he was banging my ass and he suddenly cummed inside my ass. I just got up took his dick in my mouth and cleaned it, he was happy. Then they told me he wants to shit on my mouth so they took my mouth and I opened my mouth. They both made me to lick their shit and went. I was tired and I went to medical first to have Ipill and then went home and took rest. My body smelt with piss and cum and I was enjoining it. I didn't even take bath till next day.

Coimbatore couples – 4

This is our fourth story, my husband took me to our farm house which is in coorge, we went for IPL match while returning he had project meeting in Bangalore, so he stayed and I returned to coorge by JAGUAR, I reached then took bath and came out to see that outside there was heavy rainfall so I closed the door. I went to roof to enjoy chill weather, I was shocked to see their was our old servants (watchman, driver, gardener, cook, milkman etc.) who all are not working for us anymore, they showed me a video in which I was naked bathing, I scolded them but they blackmailed me that they would upload the video on net. I was helpless and couldn't move, they pushed me to the wall and pulled my saree away, making me partially naked.

First, fatty watchman came near me and touched my navel and stomach from behind. He pinched my buttocks. Then he touched my breasts from behind, he came forward and kissed me. He was so disgustingly ugly and smelled of sweat. He opened my blouse button and exposed my breasts covered in black expensive bra. Then he opened my bra hooks and my huge boobs popped out of my bra. He became mad and kissed my breasts. Then he circled my nipples with his fingers and then played with my nipples with his tongue. And we went inside the huge car and locked it from inside. I was topless without anything to cover my boobs. He grabbed my melons and enjoyed them for ten minutes. He pulled my nipples hard. He twisted my nipples. He held my boobs with both hands and kissed my lips. He sucked my nipples he kissed my breasts and pressed them. He pressed them hard and made my boob pointed forward. He took as much he could inside his mouth, he kissed me holding my breasts. Then he pulled my saree down and tore my panty, he brought out his erect penis and in one push entered it in my vagina, he ejaculate inside me filled my pussy with his sperm.
Second old age cook immediately kissed my breasts and sucked my erect nipples. My fair breasts were becoming red. He slapped my breasts lightly, he went on slapping my breasts. He was enjoying seeing my boobs shake as he slapped them, he rode over sat on me and hold my breasts and put his dick in between my boobs. He pressed my breasts over his dick then started to fuck my boobs. It went on till he ejaculated on my cunt. I felt his hot juice entering my vagina I sat on his dick facing backwards and pushed his cock inside my pussy. He grabbed my breasts from behind and pinched my nipples. I moved up and down.
It was midnight when everyone was asleep. They took me to nearby pond, they ordered me to dress like Tribe Bridge, I wore cotton saree meantime they brought some food, cosmetics etc. I don't why.
Third, dirty gardener he wants to bath him so I took some water in and put it on his head and started washing him, then I went to his back and started massaging him, I then out my hand on his chest which was full of chest hair. I put the cream, soap and condenser (which my hubby brought for me from his France visit) all over his upper body and washed it off. I could see his dick getting hard from his back and washed his legs; I went to his knees and then his thighs. I could see the bulge in his underwear. Now he asked me to remove his underwear but I was too scared to remove his underwear in public place. So without listening to anything he was saying just to remove his underwear. His dick was standing at 90 degrees. I could see the jungle of hair above his penis. Then he just took his penis and put it in my mouth and started sucking on it as much as I could, till sucking his cock for about ten minutes and then finally got up and he kissed me, now his hands were around me and I could feel my breast crushing against his chest. Because he was wet I got wet as well and as I was not wearing a bra and blouse had become completely see through. He could see my nipples. Now I had broken up the kiss and he took me to the sand and started licking my pussy. I could feel his tongue over my clit and I almost let out a scream because of the stimulation on my pussy. Gardener was continuously licking my pussy and lapping up my love juices, after a few intense moments of oral pleasure I exploded in an orgasm all over his face and after he cleaned his face with my mouth he wanted his big cock in my slutty wet cunt. He got his dick in between in my legs and thrust his dick in quick. Because of this I let out a great big moan, now he was fucking like wild animals on sand groaning sounds. He was fucking me as fast as he could, the wet sounds of our bodies. He was now calling me a slut and all kinds of name he kept on going like this until I had a few more massive orgasms and finally he came into my pussy and went on shot load after load of his thick semen into my cunt and I came again during this and I finished up with giving him a blowjob and swallowed another load of his cum and then.
Fourth muscular milkman pushed his erect cock inside and made me lie on the mud. He grabbed kissed as we rolled from one side to another. He widened my thighs and inserted his erect rod inside my hole. He began to screw me holding my boobs hard.
Finally driver and servant rubbed my thighs hands reached my stomach and tried to cup my right breast from below. The servant grabbed my left breast directly and squeezed my boob. When I tried to push his hand, the driver grabbed my right breast and pushed his finger on the nipple and hardly brushed the nipple's upper part with his finger. I tried to remove their hands but this time, they held my hands. I closed my eyes they round beautiful breasts were revealed to my all servants. Both sucked on my nipples, kissed, sucked my breasts hard. Then the driver fondled my boobs with his rough hands. He kissed me. The kiss was making me more submissive hugged me from two sides.

The driver pushed me, inserted his dick in my vagina, I lay on the grass. Our two naked bodies became one. He was fucking me now. The servant asked him to finish quickly, but he was enjoying me, the driver filled my pussy with his sperm after fucking me for 20 minutes. I sat naked and the servant before me. The servant pulled my nipples, servant inserted his penis into my vagina, in one push his dick got inside, pressed my breasts as I moaned and fucked him. He held my nipples and pressed them with his fingers, ejaculated inside my vagina.
They asked the me to bring some food from the car. Then I brought some food to them.

Coimbatore couples – 5

This is our fifth story, my hubby left me in deep forest for my research and there was no one in the place, my husband told me that he wants to be with me for safety and helping my thesis but I neglected, after from tent in dense forest I had taken a lot of photos for my research. I went much deeper I saw a tribe woman, I went to her to talk, she was very black & chubby, she must me 35+ (ugly black face, smelly). While we were chatting some animal sounds came, she ran on the way which the sounds came, I followed her, there was some animals (wild donkey, fatty wolf, monkey, muddy pig) which belong to her, they were hungry, she took them to her hut and I also joined them after reaching hut, she gave some meats to animals and to me some drinks. I drank it, I felt sleepy after that drink, then she turned towards my side and removed my dress and threw it in no time, she became nude then only I realized she is a transgender (she male or lady boy). Then he came near to me. He touched my breasts. I stopped him, but he did not stop. I saw his penis were much bigger than before now. He was getting impatient and started to put his hand, started to press my boobs. He went pick up all animals and his cock was right in front of my mouth. I took his cock in my mouth, it was very warm. I sucked it hard. Then I moved him and guided his cock in my pussy. Oh it was so hot, I felt as if a burning iron rod is pushed into my pussy. He started to fuck me very hard. I was getting fucked by a transgender in an open forest and all the animals were watching us. He kept fucking me for some time. Suddenly he gave a full thrust into me and felt as if a burning hot water is following into my womb, his cum was very hot. Then he removed his cock and all the cum was flowing out of my pussy, he licked it. Then he sat on bed, I lay on mud floor.
Suddenly the Monkey inserted his cock in my mouth. My legs were open and the pig came near me and started to smell my pussy. I saw money cock was getting bigger and red. Pig started to lick my pussy. Monkey's cock in my mouth. It was sitting with his cock in my mouth and the dog was licking my ass. Monkey to lie down and I sat over his cock with bending forward in such a way that my ass was exposed to the dog. Dog took no time to push his cock in my ass hole. After some time I got monkey to sit in front of my mouth and took his cock in my mouth and guided dog's cock in my pussy. It was so aggressive; I felt my pussy will tear. Dog was fucking me like a bitch. Then suddenly it pushed very hard and I cried in pain I could feel his cum running like hot water in my womb, but we could not move. Suddenly the monkey cum filled my mouth. My womb was full of dog's and mouth was full of monkey's cum. suddenly the donkey came in, it pushed his cock in my mouth. I had dog's cock still in my pussy and his cock in my mouth and monkey was sucking my nipples, pig's cock in my ass After some time they changed their positions, dog came in mouth and forced me swallow his cum, monkey cock in and out of my pussy, donkey fucking my ass. I drank dog's cum, pig's cock popped out with pain. Monkey's cock into my pussy, I sucked pig's cock cum in my mouth and I drank all of it, then after went back home and I took medicine to avoid health problem.

Coimbatore couples – 6

This is our sixth story, I went to market there were some other people in the place which made it pretty crowded. The shop keeper was standing behind me and suddenly I felt his hand too close to my ass. He was carelessly caressing my ass as if it was because of the crowd in the lift as we were about to get out, I turned towards him and gave him a slutty smile. This happened several times with the shop keeper and emboldened by my encouragement he now always used to caress my ass whenever. One day the shop keeper did something more and he slipped one of his fingers at the opening of my asshole and turned on by him and I spread out my ass cheeks a little to give him access, slowly he started to insert his middle finger into my little asshole. I started moaning He took his finger out of my ass and slapped my ass cheeks. This let out a cry of pain, He told me to hold my saree up while he ran his fingers on my pussy which was already dripping wet and after running his hands all over me he told me slut now you are going to give me a little pleasure, saying this he dropped his pants and came out his Godzilla sized black and hairy cock. His cock was sweaty which made it slippery. Initially I was a little hesitant as his cock was very big and dirty, he suddenly thrusted his finger in my pussy. My mouth opened with a moan and he put his cock inside my mouth. His shaft left like hot iron in my mouth. I kept sucking on it for about ten minutes then just as he was about to cum he removed his cock from my mouth and put his balls inside my mouth. His balls were sweaty and smelly but I had no option. I spat and sucked on the balls like lollipops and he finally burst his load inside my mouth and told me if I spill even a single drop and he will parade me naked in front of the whole society. I drank his cum and started to lick his shaft clean as I was in the act, the lift door suddenly opened and standing there were the society local rowedy and poli samir. I was caught red handed. They came closer and winked at the shop keeper and said so this bitch is really a slut as you told us, eh, look at this bitch sucking cock like a whore. I tried to get up and cover myself with my saree when the shop keeper pulled it away and said no need to act, they all know what a whore you are. The rowedy said let's take her to the servant's room. They all agreed. I tried to say no, please let me go when the rowedy grabbed my ass and squeezing it he said everyone needs to know what a slut you are, seeing this samir smacked his tongue and started to jack his cock out of his pants while I was being walked to the servant's room, the shop keeper lifted my petticoat and kept it there so that anyone who peeked out of their apartments would catch a glimpse of my soon to be fucked ass. As soon as we entered the market back side, I found it was shabby, with stains of pan on the walls and semen on the bed and there were posters of nude women on the wall. I knew that I was going to be enjoyed by all these perverts so I thought to myself better enjoy it rather than resist as the rowedy started to make me naked, the shop keeper went out and made some phone calls. I overheard him inviting some of his friends. I realized that today I will be gang banged by all these perverts like a whore within minutes. I saw three more men coming inside. I identified them as the priest (father), auto wala and most surprisingly the housing society local politician, they all smiled at me and without wasting much time started to play with me. They all stripped out of their clothes and their dicks now fully erect pointed at me. The shop keeper barked at me to suck their cocks by turn. I started doing as he said as I was sucking local politician's shaft somebody lifted my ass and forcefully put a butt plug inside me. I screamed in pain and everyone laughed after half an hour of cock sucking when everyone had come inside my mouth once, I told them I needed to go to the bathroom to pee. The samir said bitch are you still ashamed of us. They didn't even let me go to the toilet and let me squat right in front of them and I peed with the butt plug still inside, seeing these they all became very horny and removed the plug to fuck my ass. I was a virgin in the ass. I screamed in pain as the rowedy's 10 inch cock entered my ass. He started pumping with slow strokes and local politician put his cock in my mouth. I was now double penetrated and slowly started enjoying it. They all swapped positions and took turns in fucking my ass and every one of them came inside it, by night my ass was a gaping hole with semen oozing out of it as the shop keeper was about to go to piss, someone suggested, why don't you piss in this dirty whore's face then the shop keeper came to my face and pissed. I felt his warm piss washing all over my face and body, seeing this they all laughed and slapped my ass cheeks red. I put on my blouse and came out. Madam lets have some fun, held my arm, I was wearing sleeveless blouse. He massaged them. His touch of rough hand made me shiver. He saw my response and held my hand sat next to me and rubbed my thighs. I looked at him and he reached my stomach and navel. He got confidence and dropped my pallu. In semi dark room he looked at my bust. He pressed my breasts and kissed me. I opened my blouse buttons and then I took off my bra and he sucked my nipples, politician then when everyone cooled. The first politician went on kissing my breasts. The priest and the rowedy kissed my lips and breasts. They sucked my nipples. The samir made me completely nude. All of them became nude. They pulled my nipples and twisted them. Then I lay on the khatia. The samir widened my thighs and as he was a virgin he was so happy. He held me and inserted his erect penis in my bur, and went on fucking me. We both had orgasm at the same time. Politician didn't take much time and one entered his Lund in my pussy and the other one went above me and held my boobs and inserted his dick in between my boobs. Then he fucked my boobs. I was mating with these third class males in a lonely place. They both sprayed their liquid over my body. The main politician now told me to sit and suck his dick, I kneeled before him. His dick was above my face. I told him to sit on my boobs and put his dick inside them. Then I moved my boobs to masturbate his rod. He ejaculated after two minutes and his juice fell on my face. Pinching my nipples over the top of my t-shirt, got up on the table, dancing like a whore, moving all the curves of my body, as the rowedy felt me up, pulling the elastic of my panties. Within two minutes, there was a knock on the door, and the guys went back to their chairs, asking me to attend the door. I opened the door to a smiling little boy; I took the tray of alcohol, and placed it on the table, as the little boy looked at me. One of the Politician's assistant, walked up to me, and pulling my panties' string, placed a five rupees coin right inside my cunt, and said, "Go darling, tip the small boy." I walked up to the small boy with the coin still inside my panties, and took it out right in front him, giving him a glimpse of my unshaven pussy. He happily took it, and licking it, he asked the Politician's assistant, "Can I watch this?" They were laughing, and said, "You must return the tip then, come in." He placed the coin inside my bra, getting a good feel of my breasts. I latched the door, and went back to the table pouring alcohol for the Politician's assistant, and served them in my lingerie. They thanked me kissing me on my lips, and pinching me hard on my waist, breasts, and thighs. They drank it immediately, and called for refills, and I obliged. They were now slowly pulling down my bra and panties and by the time their third round was over I was totally naked. The small boy was very excited to see all this roughness of the Politician's assistant. They now started to pull at my little pubic hairs, and I was wincing in pain every ouch! I was being cheered by them. They now turned to the small boy boy and asked him, do you want to touch her too? Get shaving instruments." He ran out of the room, leaving the doors open. The Politician's assistant now moved towards me standing at the center, and lifted me on top of the table again. I felt fingers in my pussy and asshole, and I was moaning now, loud enough to be audible outside the room. The Politician's assistants were becoming noisy too, and people started to gather outside the door. They asked me to start drinking alcohol straight from the bottle, after a couple of sips, I started spilling more of the alcohol on my breasts, and it streamed down to my hairy cunt. The guys placed their tongue in the bush, and drank off my pussy. The small boy boy arrived after some time with the shaving instruments. He had five razors in his hands, and I was wondering why. They spread out and started to take off their clothes, while the small boy was given charge of me. He placed his arms around my butts, and squeezing tight, and lifted me in his arms, licking my belly button. In the meantime squeezing my tits with one hand, and his other hand was rapidly fingering my pussy. I was getting wet down, and I was about to cum with a 16 year old boy. My moans grew louder, and his fingering was becoming faster and faster. I had my first orgasm of the night, and the boy's finger was soaked in my cum. He prepared me a small drink, mixing all my wetness in it. The Politician instantly took the glass, spat in it, and gave it back to the boy, who offered me the mix of alcohol, my wetness, and spit of four rowedy. I gulped it immediately, and was cheered by everyone around pounced on me, and started to eat up my breast, while rubbing his clean shaven penis around my pubis. I could feel his body all over me, and he pinned me down, with his hands holding my hands, and feet over my feet. He was rubbing his dick between my thighs, and I was moaning again, his saliva in my mouth and I continued to feast on his alcohol flavored fluid fuck and holding his cock finding its way inside my cunt. Guided his cock in my mouth urinated all over my face. Everyone around was laughing, and so was I. I drank some of it, in my mouth I took charge of his cock. I cleaned his cock by sucking all the leftover urine, and started to lick it along, its length they started to make strange noises, encouraging me to continue the job. I was now sucking his balls, and then pushing the entire tool in my mouth, I started to suck like a whore. The other rowedy surrounded me, and were pressing me wherever they could get their hands on me. I continued to suck it harder and faster, moving it in and out, taking his total load inside my mouth. It was a big shot, and it filled my mouth completely, drooping out of it too, sucked them completely. Other rowedy came in the position, and went through similar process by the time was done sucking it was already 1 past midnight and I have had four cumshaws in my mouth, and on my face. People were still gathered outside the room, enjoying the show. I noticed a hint of humiliation begin the real show bitch; get your pussy ready for our cocks. Knees and elbows on the bed, my ass welcoming them. The first guy approached me to explore my ass. Butts with two fingers, he forced the shop keeper cock in my ass. I was shouting in pain now. The assistant started slowly, but went crazy over time butt-fucked me. He climaxed again within 10 minutes, and they took turns again, at 3am the Politician's assistant started to leave me at the mercy of 15-20 odd strangers. It was morning now and I was totally drained of all my energy.

Coimbatore couples – 7

This is our seventh story, Me and my husband once went to Brazil to enjoy, he had second honeymoon there then after one fine morning he went to business work, I roamed around RIO city with FERRARI, it was noon I took nice Mexican and Arabian, my hubby called and said he will not come back for 2 days due to projects. I rode my Ferrari, as I passed near 10 miles I saw a revised forest area, immediately I stopped the car and went in to deep forest, it was very cool. I saw huts and went near. There was a few tribe girls and one white man was also there (later only I knew he was WWE manager). The tribal girls took me deep into the forest and suddenly they attacked me by bow and arrows, surrounding me, they came and forcibly took me with them to their hut. I was horrified. White man told me that he wanted to have sex with me and will not hurt us if we do it willingly, I scared and tried to run but failed, the white man started pulling out my sari and he was amazed to see a fair woman naked but he was not able to fuck me because of his weak cock. I thanked god to escape from the problem but after that a gangbang held.
I was still naked for an hour, a helicopter landed, from that five big monster human came, they all are wwe wrestlers. (readers can check the wrestlers on wwe website who gangbanged me)
1. BIGSHOW 7ft height, 330 kg – very big white man
2. MARK HENRY 6.3ft height, 195 kg – chubby black man
3. BIG DADDY V 6.9ft height, 229 kg – ugly dark fatter man
4. ROBERT BOOKER 6.5ft height, 116 kg – tall strong black man
5. BOOGEYMAN 6.2ft height, 120 kg – dirty man (eating warms)
They all came near started folding and licking me all over my body, they made Me lie on the bed and were all over my naked body, it looked like hungry monsters feeding on their meat, mark Henry licking my pussy and other were licking my thighs and feet and sucking my boobs, I could turning red due to the hard sucking and could see many hard bites all over my body. Robert Booker got up and ordered the rest of them to leave me alone as now he wanted to mount me, he took his big 12'' dick and keep it on my wet pussy and slowly started pushing it in my hole it looked like a black anaconda was trying to get into my pussy, then he gave one mighty push and his full 12 inches disappeared into my pussy, my eyes popped out, I loud screamed, it was too big for me and without any emotion the Robert Booker started ramming my pussy with all his power, poor me was screaming like hell. I could see the happiness on these savages' faces as their Robert Booker fucking me. He gave me long and fast strokes and he put his hands under my ass and buried his head in my boobs and fucked me like an animal. I started moaning loudly with my eyes closed and my hands over his back with my finger nails dug into his shoulder. He fucked me for about 2 hours in the same position, increasing the speed never, he was like a machine, fucking me was totally in trance and was hypnotized by the pain got by fucking him, he then started moaning loudly and I could see this balls contract. He was coming wildly in my pussy, he lay still for some time and then got up and as he pulled out this dick from my pussy I could see a river of cum flow out of pussy, I could barely open me. Robert Booker saw me and laughed, he came near me and caught my hair and pulled me to her wife's dirty pussy and ordered me to lick it, which I did. Then they took me to bath after. This made me horny and I started licking my lips, I could taste tribal cum in my mouth, she then told me to lick her pussy and ass hole which I did at once, I then put his dick in my pussy and fucked me but I couldn't feel a thing as my pussy was fully stretched up and slippery. Then next Big Show came and fondling my boobs. He has 16 inch length and 5 inch girth huge cock. He planted a kiss on my lips and then he put a finger inside my ass. Sucking Big Show's cock I climbed onto the sofa and this time I sat on Big Show's lap crossing my legs around his waist. He looked at me, smiled and slowly guided his cock into my pussy. Big Show looked at me and said, "Now you will see how a man fucks a woman. Come closer for a better view." I went closer and between Big Show's legs I looked at the Big Show's big penis fully. Big Show slowly started to fuck me. Gradually Big show picked up pace and started ramming me like a wild stallion. I started screaming in a pain, he went on for at least three hours. Finally Big Show exploded with a huge cum inside me. I lay and his cum started to drip out of pussy. Then next round with two monsters, Mark Henry took my nipples in his mouth then from back side Bigdaddy came and entered his finger in my pussy. Bigdaddy made me sat on knees like a bitch. I was begging but they did not show any sympathy, my hands were caught by Mark Henry and boobs were in his mouth. Bigdaddy held my waist and put his 12inch cock head on my butt hole. I just cried in pain but as soon as I opened my mouth for crying Henry entered his cock in my mouth and I could not cry. In the meantime Bigdaddy put his cockhead on my butt hole and pulled my waist towards him but could not enter his cock into me. Mark Henry squeezing my boobs then Bigdaddy applied some butter on my butt hole and some on his cock then he put his cock on my hole and applied some pressure. I was feeling a lot of pain but I was not reacting at the same time, they counted one, two, three and Bigdaddy pushed his cock forward and Mark Henry pushed me backward and I gave out a large gaseous bomb out of my anal and now something was inside my butt hole After a few seconds. Bigdaddy pulled his cock little outside and again they both did the same one, two, three and with another fart now I think his half cock was in my butt hole. My outer rim of my hole was torn & blood oozing out. Oh! That was so tight and big! I screamed in a loud voice "ooooeeeeeeeee oooeeeeee oh oh oee hi pleeeeease help, I wiiiill dieeeeeeeeeee. ooeeee my back its torn oo oo hi maa oee ooeeee my back it's torn…… Then they both gave some jerks, after a while Bigdaddy told Mark Henry now it is moving easily so you leave now and see the show. Henry left me and sat on sofa, now I was in Big Daddy's hand, he told me darling now it will be more enjoyable for you also now assume you and me like a bitch and dog and move to and fro, then I also thought while it is being helpless & no one to help me out then why should not I enjoy with this big cock. And I started to give support to Bigdaddy he was now increasing his speed and I also. My boobs were hanging to and fro. His cock was feeling my hard shit inside my ass. I again requested "please take it out or I'll die please I beg you" There were tears in my eyes. Then Bigdaddy pressed my boobs a little hard and while licking on my ears said "I will not let you die, just enjoy it." While ramming my ass he moved his hand under my belly and placed his rough palm on my sweet chubby pussy as I felt the touch on my pussy I shivered and moaned. Then he pulled his cock out. As his half cock became out he pushed it in me with great force. I started crying "ooeee haeee noooooooooo I'll die, its tooooooo much painnnnnnnnnn, please be still for a moment, pleaseeeeeeeee !" but he didn't listen to me and started fucking my ass madly. I collapsed! He continued fucking without listening me and held my hips with his hands and started fucking faster. During fucking his cock was touching my hard shit inside my ass which after some time felt soft and I discharged a lot of gasses from my ass, with smell, & with great noise. By then I had also controlled my pains and started moving my ass with his motion. By that Bigdaddy gestured "look the bitch is enjoying!" He continued fucking, then with his jerks my shit became soft and it started oozing out when his cock was moving out. Both Bigdaddy lay on my back for a few minutes and then he pulled his cock out. It came out with a "pucch" sound and my shit also came out. Both of them started yelling and laughing like maniacs! I lay gasping and then got relaxed, now this was 3 am at night. Then Bigdaddy told Mark Henry I got satisfied now I want to rest. Mark Henry replied Ok let me enjoy now but I told loudly I am not satisfied, they both look wondered me. I told, you want to take my ass I gave it to you but now I am interested to take your 10 inch in my pussy because I never took such a big thing in my ladyness. I lifted my hands to tie up my hairs and gave him full look of my ripe mangoes and got success to attract him on them. He came near and took one tit in his rough hand and another tit in his mouth, he was really sucking my nipples like a baby. I was smiling and was pleased that in last I made him mad on my boobs. After some time he changed his mouth and hand position on tits, after feeling passionate sucking After getting satisfied with my boobs he told me let us do 69. Pussy on his thirst lips and I took his tool in my mouth, I was kissing his tool like a banana and he was fucking me with his tongue. He entered his thumb and finger into my pussy and found my clit and took it in his mouth. I was in heaven no doubt he was a complete man, I said Bigdaddy between my legs, I spread my legs and gave a full look of my pussy. Now he began to rub over my pussy. He was by no means hard Oooooooohhhhhhh Aaaaaaahhhhhh. Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhh. Do it….. Oohhhhh my Gooood. Uuuummmmmm. Suddenly he stopped & placed his raging bull on my entrance. He gave a big thrust. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Noooooooo. Plzzzzzzzz slowwwwwlyy. I… I… I…. am Goooing Toooo Die. Plzzzzzzzzzzahh..ahhh ohhh yess…ohhh..oooooo woooo ooooooooh…. my god. Really he was giving me full pain. He fucked & fucked & fucked me. I got a massive orgasm. I arched my back & splashed my juices on his cock. I was moaning and producing sexy voices like "OOhhh Yeahh. Uuuuummmmmm OOHHHHHHH Yeahhhhhh. Uuuuummmmmm. Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh Noooooooo Yeahhhhh. He fucked me at least three and half an hour, I scratched his face with my nails & started pushing him back. I begged please take it out, please don't do this please take it out, please, then he started fucking me more hard & with in next thirty seconds the bastard exploded deep inside my pussy. He totally filled my absolutely fertile womb. It seemed like a dam was broken. He filled me entirely & some even spilled out. With his discharge he held me strongly and tightly jammed my pussy and right then I arched and reached another orgasm. I was gasping with tears rolling down my eyes. Next, Mark Henry came in. He was already nude. He was a very ugly man. He was big, bald and had a very huge cock and I saw it was half erect. I was lying on the bed. He watched my whole body with a very evil look for few seconds, he said that madam you are really very sexy. Then like a hungry wolf he jumped on me and started kissing me everywhere, he was too much passionate. As he kissed on my neck I let out a gasp. After about ten minutes kissing on my lips, face and boob sucking he licked my belly and went down and touched my hairy pussy with his tongue. It was coated with Big daddy's cum and my juices. I shivered & jerked as if I got a massive shock. He widened my legs and started licking more wildly. Hooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I started moaning badly. Now he stretched my fair flabby legs further upto the point that it can be stretched no more, and so it hurt me like hell. Now my pussy protruded out in front of him, totally exposed. said OHHHHHH! MADAM, YOUR PUSSY IS CUTE!!!!!! I closed my eyes in shame. Then he spit on the nasty cock and rubbed its head with it and then placed it on my pussy. As his cock touched my pussy my body shivered. I was moaning. Then he cupped my big boob with right hand, was playing with my boobs wildly. His cock was ready to enter my pussy. He asked me to put his tongue in my mouth. I took his tongue in my mouth and with powerful jerk he entered his full cock in my pussy, he started pumping slowly but in a very hard-core manner. Just then my screams converted into loud passionate moans. He tried to stretch my legs further but it couldn't go anymore and I moaned real loudly due to my pussy. I moaned in sexy voices "ooze, voodoo noooooo yesssss ooooooooo uffffff……….. he stopped pumping and started kissing my boobs. I moaned hoooooooo, he was fucking me very slowly, fucking me like a mad dog. I rolled my head back and started moaning real loudly! My legs were stretched apart by him and he tightly held my legs in this position. But I didn't know why my hips were moving up and down with his cock's rhythm and I screamed continuously with pleasure. Suddenly I got a massive orgasm. I arched my back & splashed thick juices out on his cock. I was moaning loudly in sexy voices like "OOHHHH Yeahhhhhh. Uuuuummmmmm. Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh Noooooooo. Yeahhh Babyyy. Ooohhhh Yeahhhhh. Faster. Ohhh No. Ohhhh No… and inserted the full length of his big thick cock in me and loaded his hot sperm in my ovary. Ho! it felt so hot and in pleasure I just seemed to pass out. Right then I arched and shivered my whole body like a malaria patient and got the biggest orgasm of my life…. I went on Cumming and stop my squirt…. I screamed and gasped madly in pleasure "Ooooooooooooooo Oooooooohhhhhhh Aaaaaaahhhhhh. Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhhh. Do it….. Oohhhhh my Gooood. Uuuummmmmm.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Noooooooo.I… I… I…. am Goooing Toooo Die. Plzzzzzzzzzz.Oh Noooooooo. Yeahhh Babyyy. Ooohhhh Yeahhhhh. Faster he cummed inside me. Finally its Boogeyman, he always eating worm, insects and reptiles, he is the most dirtiest man, he inserted his dick in my pussy. He put his dick in my mouth and I started sucking his dick. He cummed within minutes and my mouth was full of his juices. He then inserted his dick in my pussy and fucked me for 45 minutes then came inside.
I got back to hotel with wild memories of unbelievable accident.

Coimbatore couples – 8

This is our eighth story,
This is our eighth story, I am a beautiful angel. If you want to see me Imagine actress Alya Manasa as a family woman
She was with art.; If any man sees me, my breasts are very beautiful, I stand like a ball, my waist is beautiful, and I stand up and stand up. Nanvin's face The graceful face of a family woman Beautiful lips Big eyes Forehead saffron A head full of jasmine flowers

once a priest told to attend Pooja for prospective future,
The preacher has no power. The preacher also came to my house and the preacher was mesmerized by my beauty. When I bent down to give the fruit on the plate to the preacher, the saree slip slipped and both of my malkoa fruits were standing there as if they were tearing the jacket, and the preacher went mad. He was mesmerized by the shaking beauty of the carved pots while walking back. My attractive

Addicted to physical beauty. The preacher was mesmerized by Nan's physical beauty and was desperate to enjoy her completely. Confused how to reach. Because there is a reason for that. My youthful bouncy 24 year old. Soft as a flower. 60 years old dark skinned rough build gray hair beard ugly to look at preacher

He was there. I also understood the sabala view of the preacher slightly. She didn't like that preacher. That night Samiyar searched through my photo albums in that room and stroked my beauty like never before and his silver Kamandalam filled a quarter of Samiyar's nine inch plunger like pool foam.
It's strangely peachy. He had never experienced such pleasure in his life. Seeing my photo and clapping his hands, he wondered if she was healthy. He looked at the semen in Kamandalam without the desire to throw it down. This sperm never came in his lifetime
He wanted to make me drink his strangeness somehow.He immediately made a plan. Accordingly, the milk maid broke the milk tin in her hand and poured a quarter of it into the kamandalam and added some saffron flowers, raisins, cashews, pistachios, dates (where did all this come from, you ask? These are the things that the preacher is used to, even at this age). The reason for the change is that when the preacher keeps these in his hand) he put the contents of his semen and milk and mixed it well with his sunni. Then he closed it and went to sleep saying in his mind that this is the offering for you tomorrow my dear. He was only keeping an account of how I should recite in his mind. What is this, Lord, this is the payasam made from the cowry deer Simbal raised in my ashram. I think of you all night and perform Linga Puja and pour my energy into this. This is my offering to you. He gave Kamandalam in Nanvin's hand asking if Ita would sleep. She also drank the preacher's sperm drink with fear and devotion. The preacher's penis stiffened as I swallowed his cock. Tearing the gomana, it stood knocking on the door. She overturned the preacher's thick, strange cup and drank it without a drop. In the corner of my mouth the preacher's semen was painful. I also didn't fail to notice that the preacher's hood was bulging

I was surprised and shocked, he said, mix something with your clothes. Why am I shocked, Sami? Untie your saree, said the preacher, is it a saree? She pulled and untied the saree and gave it to the preacher and stood with my jacket and petticoat on. Both breasts were pulled up and balled up as if ripping off the jacket. When he saw this kolam, the lust addiction of the preacher rose to life. Satan awakened in the preacher's nineteenth hour. The semen started bubbling in the preacher's balls. The preacher's gaze fell on me lustfully as my master preacher stared. Realizing this, I slowly covered my breasts with my hands and felt ashamed. She tied my two hands and partially hid her private breasts. Indamma held out the kamandalam saying drink this. After drinking it, she felt intoxicated in her body and felt her body lose strength little by little. The preacher couldn't sit, said, "Is there anything or not? This is a state of ecstasy." She fell down like that. He made her lie straight. I felt the preacher's hand on her body and tried to stop it, but could not. The preacher slammed the door of the hut. The preacher looked at Nan's body. Nan's clothes came off her body one by one Began to say goodbye. When I first took off the jacket and bra, Nan's milk cups did not spill, and Vimmi stood there standing like a jacket. She felt the preacher take off her clothes but could not stop her. His eyes He went to Nan's milk jugs. He was rude I am proud to bind my breasts. Samiyarin Sunny knocks and leaves Saw. Nan's body was beautifully fleshed as she was giving birth Once the preacher's hand was the body of Nan It traveled all over. Then he messed up Nan's petticoat. Seeing the beauty of Nan's huge thighs, the preacher swayed in the intoxication of lust. Nan's marble thigh was smooth as white velvet. He slowly put his hand on Nan's panty while rubbing the thigh. The next second, Nan's panty was lying in a corner of the hut. I was lying on the floor completely naked. The preacher took off his clothes and the pool stood erect like an iron rod like a maddened demon. She was lying in semi-consciousness with her eyes glued to mine " The preacher realized that I had no answer He sprinkled oil on his face. (The preacher doesn't like enjoying a woman in a coma) . When I was half-conscious, she saw her nakedness and the preacher's body. She was startled to see the preacher's penis. She had never seen such a rude penis in her life. Realizing that he was ready to preach She muttered that I don't want Sami in a soft voice, don't do anything to me. Samiyar ignored it and fell on her and kneaded Nan's ball breasts together. The preacher's hands were unable to control Nanvin's breast. He buried his face between the breasts. I didn't feed the baby for three days and Nan's milk bottles were full of milk. As the preacher kneaded, milk started oozing from Nan's sprouted comb. She rolled the comb and Sabi peeled it off. Paul's speed was high. Both the breasts alternately became wet and the preacher tasted and drank the milk. What is the desire of the preacher to drink milk from that breast? Shabby took the other breast while tying one breast. The fourth one didn't know anything at first, but the preacher showed it by drinking milk At speed she tried to push away the preacher who didn't feel the heaviness of her breasts but also the preacher Nan's breast could not be separated. The preacher moved his mouth to the other breast Changed the hammock. The stimulant the preacher gave worked well. I started to enjoy the preacher eating sprouts. She is also a girl. Drink it until I run out of milk took.Nan's nipple is red.Nan She moaned in pleasure. The preacher drank all the milk for a quarter of an hour. When Nan's breast ran out of milk, her breast He took his mouth from Nanvin's butt for a while Nanvin, the preacher who played Mairai Kepati He bit his fingers in the butt. The rough fingers of the preacher Padham looked at Nan's huge chest. "Ah..." said a voice from me. The preacher let go of his finger and shook his fist.I Even in semi-consciousness she bowed to the preacher's game.preacher

I put the second finger in her pussy The bosom was widened. The preacher's hands were on Divya's bosom; Wet because of work. The preacher said this Then Nan's beautiful lips caught the preacher's attention, and when he saw those tiny black seeds, Sunny's temper stopped beating. The preacher was enamored to look at me with a kiss He said, "I will eat some of this resthali fruit." I knew very well that it was not the fruit of reshthali but the donkey of the preacher. I have never given a single kiss to the husband's puss, how can she take the puss of an unknown preacher. I never opened my mouth. The impatient preacher put his hand on Nan's cheeks and put pressure on her jaw, she automatically opened her mouth like a catfish due to the pain in her jaw. The preacher was shocked to see Nan's beautiful mouth in his beautiful ass. He beat the ball well. I couldn't even cry out loud. Samiyarota's ass-pool was so stuffed that her mouth burst. There were only tears in her eyes. For some time Nan's mouth was filled with water, leaving it to drool and he took the water out of Nan's mouth. Only then I could breathe a sigh of relief. The preacher kissed all over Nan's body to bring her close. Then she slowly opened Nanvin's big thighs. I could not close her butt. Nanvin's butt which had been shaved looked like a large pann with salt. Seeing that butt, the preacher was thrilled. The preacher put his mouth on the butt and slapped Nan's butt with his tongue. Nanvin My husband never licked my pussy. It gave me great pleasure. Nan's nipples stiffened as the worm's mouth throbbed in pleasure. The emollient given by the preacher worked well, and the pudya oozed well. I got a good cover. She had been suffering from not enjoying pleasure for almost a year and a half. The preacher licked her well. Moaning "Aaaah…mommy….aaaah…sssssssssssssssssssssssssss." A noise broke the silence. .His sunni had also started flowing. I could not do anything to stop the preacher Her body has no body. Nan's legs are wide Her eyes wept as they were opened. When I started moaning, my pussy started to flow, the preacher said that this is the right time He rubbed the colt on Nan's butt with a single pressure Trying to stuff his big sunni into Nan's butt I felt faint from the pain. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Inside the preacher's sunni to stuff the puss to the brim Gone. He pushed the preacher's entire rod into Nan's body and stopped. The preacher's iron rod stopped knocking at Nan's womb. I was shocked. It was difficult for her to breathe when she felt as if the pool was filling her chest. The preacher got a little pissed off at me Collapsed. Nan's body was pierced by the preacher's beard. The preacher started running on Nanvin, drawing the whole pool and again smashing it furiously. Nan's pregnancy planet is disturbed. "Ah..ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss She appeared and screamed. The preacher continued to shake Nan's butt, and the water continued to flow out, and I became overwhelmed with pleasure. This is the first time that this big man's penis penetrates her body and plays with it. The pleasure of the preacher's pool was a new pleasure for her in the intoxication of lust The preacher did not stop the porridge quickly and calmly agreed. If Kanji seems to be coming, he leans over Nan and kisses Nan to satisfy his desire. . He pinched the leaves and tasted them. The preacher had been standing for more than half an hour playing Nithanama. I reached the highest level six times in the game. She found happiness that she had never seen in her life. She was blown away. She completely surrendered to the preacher. Now the preacher looked like Cupid to her eyes. She started loving Samiyar deeply. Samiyar Pool started to enjoy the sensual play of Pundu on her body You are fine, Sammy. , ….shhh It's like a dead body, Sammy. Such a pleasure I ……mmmmmm oh…. I am yours now Sammy……. I am your slave as long as I live... That's what I said in a drunken state. Even though I looked like I was in a drunken state, those words were expressed out of Nan's deep depression. The preacher jumped up and beat me wildly at the joy of my surrender to him ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ……sssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I was approaching a climax again. She throbbed with pleasure. The preacher didn't let go, he kept banging me on my butt

Peachy slapped the hot porridge on Nan's butt while growling aaaaaaah. Gubu Gubu Vena Kama water gushed out for me and both of them reached climax at the same time. She saw happiness and pleasure that I did not get in my life. The preacher's semen was overflowing in Nan's pussy. She felt as if hot soup had been poured into her stomach. It was pleasant for that gloor. For a while the preacher lay exhausted on the floor. I started feeling faint from the medicine and got some strength in my body. She passionately kissed the preacher who was lying on her like a lover. The preacher sat up and explained to me after a while. This is Thamma Garbha Graha Pooja, the sense of holy souls like me, and you conceived along with your ovum. She revealed that she had surrendered to the Samiyar saying, Sami, you will do whatever you ask me to do from now on. So happy. Then he called me and asked if I should do the Alingana Pooja. . The preacher sat on the armless chair there and spread his thighs. Without saying anything, she immediately knelt under the preacher's feet like a sex slave and started sucking the preacher's cock. The pool again took form. The preacher ordered to eat the nuts. She scooped up the flower with one hand and shook it, putting the preacher's big nuts in her mouth. The preacher just flew to heaven. After a quarter of an hour's cursing the preacher's sunni stood upright like an idle rocket nine inches long. I am a child, will you anoint my lingam with your breast milk....he said She said, "Sammy, I am doing the same" and squeezed the preacher's chin with her hot breast and gave the preacher pleasure. She grabbed the breast and hit the milk towards the preacher's pool. Undane Samiyar took her kamandalam and stuck it in her sunni again and kneaded her huge balls of milk and anointed Samiyar's pool with her mother's milk. Nan's mother's milk dribbled through Samiyar's chunni and dripped into Kamandalam through the nut. In Kamandalam, Nan's mother was holding her milk. When the mother's milk ran out, I went to see the preacher, the preacher mixed the kamandalam with the sunni, and the preacher ordered the sunni to be fed. She passionately kissed the preacher's sunni, which was soaked in milk. For half an hour, the preacher, after kissing me in various ways and leaving a mouth full of water, wanted to see me drinking his strangeness again. Standing up, he left the pool in Nan's mouth and smashed the entire pool up to Nan's throat. I felt nauseous and my eyes were disturbed. The preacher didn't let go and grabbed Nan's head and smashed it. As soon as it was like porridge, the preacher slapped his strange peach on Nan's throat, saying, "Drink the sense that comes from me, swallow it without spilling a single drop." She swallowed the preacher's weirdness without a drop, saying Nanwun Uwe Uwe. Then he asked me to drink Nan's mother's milk which was held in Kamandalam. She drank that too like a holy offering. The preacher prayed five times till dawn that day. At one point, both of them recited as if they had bathed in a waterfall without a single piece of cloth on their bodies. Another time he tied me up in the hut and tore the sheet to make me scream. The preacher made Sunni stand upright on the ground and asked Nan to perform various abhishekams and pujas for his poo. Even I, who was addicted to the preacher's pool, did everything he said. For a week, the preacher gave birth to the fetus in Nan's womb. The preacher was overjoyed to see his fetus growing in the womb of a woman of his granddaughter's age. That night too he took me to the hut and performed nirvana puja for me and the preacher chanted Olu Olu to satisfy me. The next day all the doshas that gripped you are gone and you don't have to carry this fetus anymore. He ordered to dissolve it. Accordingly, she went to a doctor and aborted the preacher's pregnancy. After that, Nanwal, who was addicted to the preacher's Sunni, could not help but go and buy oil from the preacher. Now she is living with Samiyar as her husband. So far, she has performed five times with Samiyar's fetus.

Coimbatore couples – 9

This is our ninth story I am a beautiful angel. Coimbatore couples – Series Actress Alya Manasa is a family girl imagine artistic; Sunny looks like a ball to me, with a cute hip and a standing kitty. The face of the face of the face of the large eye of Lady Algon's lips on the head of the vermilion head of the jasmine flower. When the beggar comes to my house, the beggar is in all of me. I saw a mulberry from the jaguar that tore the mulberry, I begged the beggar to put the fruit in those teeth and sneeze the sari. When it was over, the scattered thugs saw the trembling beauty. My sexy body is addicted to beauty. The beggar was enamored of her beauty and she was filled with joy. How to go there. There is a reason for this. I am 24 years old. The flower is soft. The beggar's wild 60-year-old dark hairdo and rod of thick hair is sturdy to look at. The beggar did not like her. That night that Bigger was looking for my photo albums in the room and caught my beauty with her beauty and the beauty of the silver calendar to play the beggar's nine-inch plunger in the oven. He had never seen such happiness in his life. I looked at my photo and saw that it was a cure. I've never come on the day of my life and somehow I don't want to see her unusually drunk. By the way, the milk maid's milk tin is broken and a quarter of the lotus and mushroom pistachio (all of which are the same) this kind of Beijing they are old in this era and beggar in their hands) the milk is finished then close it and we will be happy to say that it is dear to you, dear. He only knew how to manipulate my mind. what is this I did it in my ashram. I gave it with my hand that it was a relative. I drank the beggar's sperm with the devotion of devotion. Beggar sunni stooped to swallow my cunt. Hunt the groins and stand on the hunt. The beggar took a thick bath in Kamandalam and cut him off. At the mouth of my mouth, Biggore was screwed by a pigeon. I did not notice that the beggar did not bother me I was surprised to give you some of your clothes. Why am I surprised? Is your beard addicted? Removed the saree and unknowingly gave me a beggar and I was standing with the jacket ink. The twisted rhythm of the fingers was torn as the ball bent like a tear jerk The beggar came in a coma. Beggar Satan awakens. Beggars started sowing in nose bags. The beggar caught my eye. It felt slow and I closed my eyes with my hands and shy away. Both my hands were pounded with coconuts. It is the same as drinking in Kamandalam and drinking a little in the body. The body felt strongly defeated. Isn't it? The beggar could not sit in this euphemism. The stroke was very bad. But it fell and fell. He was lying straight. I realized I was holding his baby. It was impossible. That Lord who breathed in the door. I closed my eyes and closed my eyes. The beggar looked at my body. Every one of them I was in the corner of my pant hut. I lay on the bare floor. The beggar removed his clothes and the pool was like a brass, straight like a rod of iron. My eye is half irregular with the plugin " The beggar realized that I had no answer Spray water on the face.
(A beggar should not suffer a woman in an unconscious state) . I'm half a jacket and she's a beggar goddess. Looking at the beggar flower, she looked like a rogue flower in her lifetime, she was just nervous and nervous. Realizing that the beggar himself is ready to rush I tie myself in a thin voice and do not bother myself. The beggar beat on her and laid on her. The beggar did not hurt me. I did not breastfeed the baby for three days. The bird started milking from my side. The speed of the ball is high. The beggar tasted my milk and drank it from two fingers. Will he relax and tie the knot? I didn't know anything at first, but that bigger showed me how to drink milk At Pace, she tried to get out of her breast. But also a beggar I can't separate my nose.But the next step is her mouth I slept with a beggar's blanket. The emotional motivation of the beggar worked well. I began the beggar's sprouting experience. She is also a woman. I can eat until I get milk I took it. I am nipple red. I'm She was thirsty for some time. When the milk ran out of her breasts, He took the mouth.Time is my pussy I am a beggar played by Katie There are fingers on the lips I saw my pale complexion. "Oh…." I heard from the voice. The beggar put his finger and hit the ball.'Yes Half bent to beggar's game. Alas A second finger was placed on my lips The child is out. Work is wet because of work.Manah e I thought the lovely lip beggar caught my attention, Sunni Dempour fell down after seeing those little ones. I am too lazy to watch Binnagaru swallow Sunni. I went to the head I said a little of this salty fruit. I know the bearded donkey is not the result of habitation. I also did not give a kiss to Mani's husband's bungalow, and then buy a flower in the mouth of an unknown beggar. I didn't open my mouth. Acharya lost his patience and put my hands on my cheeks and was locked in Biggor's throat waiting for him to punch me in the mouth. . The beggar's eczema was caused by seeing her dark ass plate on the beautiful face of my beautiful face. A good pound remains in the mouth. I couldn't even scream. A pool of bearded ass is tied to her mouth. She only had tears in her eyes. After seeing my mouth for a while she took a shower from my mouth. Then I could rest in peace. A beggar kissed my body to bring me back. Then I opened my throat big thighs. I couldn't cover her pussy and my screams hurt the baby. The husband is not the husband of the devil. I gave a lot of pleasure. If you breathe in a tornado, my nipple is wet. The beggar's emotional stimulation worked well, the fish were out and the water was fine. I'm a good shut up. She has been feeling uncomfortable for a year and a half. But the baby is so good this pregnant daughter's mother's womb and you are pregnant with your baby's egg You keep begging me for good … What you are doing or not, the beggar Sarun reveals is a difference of opinion. It is a great joy. After that I called you to perform Anganga Pooja. . As the beggar sits on bare hands and spreads his thighs I come and insert my lingo into his mouth. As a young slave, I did not refuse, and immediately fell under the feet of the beggar. The pool re-universalized. The beggar moved his hand over his head and the beggar went to heaven. Beggar Sunni stood like a nine-inch tall rocket I am a child, will you milk your nape to anoint my link?

The beggar gave me a smile, and the beggar smiled and the beggar kissed. The priest struck the tip of the begging milk towards the pool. Then the beggar took his scarf and carried it in my sunni. Begging for my mother's milk by Nut through Sunni had spilled into serenity. Hugging my mother's milk happened in Kamantalam. Breast milk is fixed. I saw a beggar, a beggar who took Sunni and the beggar ordered her Sunni Sunni. A beggar who came to me half an hour to wipe me from the pool and wanted me to drink his smell again. I stood up and threw the pool in my mouth and threw the whole pool down my throat. I was nervous and moved my eyes. The beggar did not hit me by holding my head. With a heart of porridge, she begged the throaty beggar in her mouth, and as she took a sip of tea, she was moved by the smell of the beggar's smell. Then I asked to drink my mother's milk, which was found in Kamandalam. She also drank like a beautiful offering. I only did it five times until I died that day. Once the body is bathed in the bath without a cloth on the body. Once again I tied the chalk with tears of Kudil's tears. The beggar stood on the ground and held the sunni upright and performed various abhishekam pujas for his flower. The beggar's pool was a thin one, and I did everything he said. One week when I was tempted to become a beggar who gave the fetus in my womb. The beggar is not happy when the fetus grows in her womb age. That night I went to Kutira and prayed naked worship, the bigu wanted me to say Olu Olu. The next day all your favorite things are removed and you don't have to put up with this nipple anymore. He ordered it to dissolve. I also went to the doctor with the beggar's nurse. Then the beggar used to be a Sunni slave and a beggar could not get. I now live as a beggar's husband. Five times five beggars he did.