Fantasy Cuck Mocktail

Hello Guys Hello Welcome
Here i am starting the new series about cuck husband & hot wife...
i am starting with brand new updated version with all pictures, details, perspectives, view point of the story, so stay tuned for more fun, please read it in full, if you like it then share with others too, i need your suggestions & comments too because it encourages me to write more & more, so keep supporting me.

Here there are few guys who are following my series from the very beginning, a very big thank you to them, please continue your support here also, i am starting with new plots which you feel new.
This series is all about how a normal wife converted into hot-wife, what all the situation she came across, how her journey went after becoming a hot-wife , what made that normal husband to cuck, what all the situations he faced due to his wife nature, it’s about the situations rather than simply explaining her sex with different guys, believe me guys you will love it, Thank you, Keep Supporting!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Characters

Note : New characters that enter into the plot will be updated here & I will mention in which chapter that character entered & other related details also.

Pictures mentioned here are gathered from internet, they will be removed on any objection, no intention to hurt or degrade anyone.

Me - Pradeep 27 years
My wife - Neha 26 years 36-32-34 – THE HEROIN OF THE SERIES
5.5” Tall, Well built, Fair skin, always love to have clean shaved underarms & private parts.

Chapter 1 – The beginning of new Life
Myself Pradeep 27 years, 5.9” height, 75 kgs, average looking, doing job in some local IT firm, recently married to a beautiful girl, Neha, 26 years, 5.4” very sexy figure, 34-32-34 at the time of marriage, ours is an arrange marriage, so I know only basics about her, she looks very sexy so I guess she had many proposals in her college or work place or neighbour-hood, so no shocking for me & she also confessed me that before marriage she was in a relation with a guy but he dumped her in middle so she felt very upset, at that time her parents found me & get married her to me, anyway I got a hot, fair skin chick as my wife, I felt very happy for it, our marriage happened in a very traditional way, match fixing, marriage happened as per the pre fixed dates, traditional wedding, relatives, photographers, etc…
e194320dd23cb6c4414416b003715267.md.jpg

nothing really special except my excitement of getting a hot chick as my wife, finally the main task after the marriage, it’s our first night, everything has arranged in my bedroom in our own home at my native village, I am soo excited for this, you can’t even imagine how happy I am at that time, so after some waiting she entered into my room with a sexy attire, flowers in hair, perfume on body, inners attached to her privates, with new mangalsutra at neck, literally she is like a bomb, ready to explode,
[Image: bacfc047df58c832b5795469fefd897a.jpg]
I have no words to speak, simply enjoying her presence, then she came near me slowly, placed milk glass on the table beside the bed, she sat on bed, I also took place beside her on bed, from around 1 month before our marriage we are talking over phone calls, but we felt little uncomfortable to talk directly that too at first night time, I am a little shy type guy, I need some time to initiate things, so she started the conversation, slowly I too got pickup, we talked almost till early morning, literally we had nothing apart from kissing & sleepover, because we are very tiered too much due to busy marriage schedule, long hours sitting, lack of sleep, so at first night we did nothing than sleeping, we wokeup around 9 am the next morning, by the time I came out of bedroom all relatives are chit chatting, having breakfast, doing their own stuff, but I am sure that they might thought that I have toren my wife pussy,
[Image: 940429177ec7b955b1afc87a85521c2f.jpg]
but to be real nothing much really happened, but I am least bothered about their opinions, so casually I got ready, ate something, even my wife faced the same thing, she got up ready, at something, all the day passed like the other day but with many relatives than usual, that night again preparations are going on for our second night, this time I feel very fresh so I thought I can rock her deeply, with same excitement prepared myself, waiting in the room, but today she came in some transparent saree, looking more sexy than yesterday,
[Image: 5be5905b003fcf1ad7d8ced86b52ac1d.jpg]
dam I cannot wait to feel her, so I rushed towards her, gave a big tight hug, even she felt that, she gave a big deep hearted smile, then we rushed towards bed, I started to kiss her eagerly, through her pallu away, it came to vision of her upper body parts covered in blouse, I then started to press her belly, wow it is soo soft, soft like butter, saree is below is navel, giving an awesome view, I fell in love with her, then slowly my hands moved towards her boobs which are hiding in her blouse, I removed top 2 hooks & her bra came to my vision, its red one, I gently pressing her boobs over them, omg you cannot believe how soft they are, they are like amazing, milk packets feels much harder than her boobs, I cannot control myself, I became instant hard on, so keep on pressing them, within no time we both become nude, I am hard enough to ride her, then I made her lay on bed, widen her legs, I directly entered her pussy with my dick, my dick slided into her pussy, its very juicy, my hands are crushing her boobs, my dick is drilling her, my lips are eating her lips, I did like that for 5 min & a huge quantity of thick load released into womb, it came out of me very quickly, I felt very satisfied like this is my very new experience like this, at the moment I cum, I observed her face, it seems like an average expression, at that night things went normally, later at early morning we had one more round in same angle, she lying on bed, wide her legs, I entered her pussy, ride for 5 min & cummed on her, overall that night is an average experience, then we slept after having a small chit chat, the following day also went very similar to the previous day, all the day with relatives but very less guys left, again the 3rd night went on like the exact of previous day, pressing her body, getting both nude, entering her, riding her for 5min, releasing cum on her belly because we don’t want a baby soon, so I cummed on her body rathe rather than inside her pussy, overall she felt average experience, even I thought the same but I thought I can improve as this is my starting experiences, so successfully we completed our 3 nights, its mixed experience like thrilled, excited, proud, sad too because I cum in very few minutes, later after 2 days me & my wife thought to move to my home in city, in which we have to start our fresh new life, now it’s the time, almost all are packed to start to city, it’s exciting, car is waiting outside, we kept the bags in it, along with us, my parents & her parents came to drop us, we started at almost 7pm, it’s a overnight journey, so we reached my flat around early morning, it’s a 2BHK rented flat, we all took rest, later after 3 days everyone left home & now only me & my wife are staying, I am literally waiting this time from very long as I wanna spend some effective time her & can have a good sex with her.

:heart: :heart: