Adultery Fucked Boss's Wife And Bossed Her

D

deegeevee

My manager has got an opportunity to go offsite for one year. So he threw a party in a pub. He invited me as I am his team member. I dressed up nicely in light faded, slightly torn green mixed blue jeans with party wear white shirt. I reached the pub fashionably. The place was filled with lots of people and it has two floors. In first floor, DJ, bar and dance floor are there. In the second floor, normal bar and restaurant are there with an open top. I was in second floor, checking out the beautiful girls with other people with drink in my hand. Most of his invitees came to the party and the place is buzzing with people's chatter and laughter. I saw my manager coming in to the open top with a sexy lady. She was wearing black color single piece skirt which ran up to her ankles, sleeveless, with low neck showing well amount of her cleavage. Her dress was floating on her skin. It didn't look like she was wearing dress. Her hairs were free flowing, lips covered with bright red color lipstick. She must have used padded bra as her boobs were standing up, saluting everyone who looked at them. She was healthily lean; her boobs must have been 34b size with little to no tummy. She looked elegant but at the same time damn hot. I wanted to fuck her.
I came to know that lady is my manager's wife. My manager is an asshole, with bald head, big tummy with lots of money. I considered this as one of those things that almost happens everywhere that rich guy gets beautiful sexy lady. Lots of people surrounded him and started to congratulate him. Some poured a beer on him. He started to drink. His wife too started to drink. I finished mine and ordered one more. My manager and his wife both came in my direction and I congratulated him. He introduced me to his wife. Her name was Rithika. They moved around to talk to other people. I continued to stare at Rithika, so do other lust hungry men eyes. She walked around with her husband to talk to almost all of the important people came to the party. Though she did elegantly, she kept checking time, phone and gave meaningless smile. I understood she is bored here. Time was just wheeling away but nothing happened. All this while I talked to colleagues but in my mind, I was formulating a plan to fuck Rithika. I saw Rithika sitting with one of my friend's wife. My manager was not with her. So I went there and talked to friend's wife. I sat there and talked to both ladies. She talked nicely back to me. My friend's wife left to see her husband. I didn't want to waste this opportunity.
I asked her to get a drink for her. She said ok. I went to bartender but the place was packed with people like ant in sweet. I waited for so long, but the bartender didn't even listen to my order. She got up and came to bar. I explained her why it is taking time. She stood near bar and her boobs were pressing against the bar. The bartender was standing in the elevated platform so he could see her cleavage easily. She ordered in very sexy but authoritative voice. He immediately turned his attention towards her and took our order. He kept glasses near her boobs, poured the drink and made it. He was enjoying her cleavage throughout the time. I also looked at her cleavage as I am taller than her. She didn't mind any of these things rather seemed like she is enjoying the attention she is getting.
We got the drinks and moved away from the bar. She gave me victorious smile as she got the order immediately whereas I stood there for so long.
"All right, all right, cut it off. That guy is pervert. I was shouting my order but he didn't even listen. You just came by and he turned immediately," I jokingly complained.
She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Men, they are all like this."
I instantaneously replied, "Not all are like that."
She laughed and interrupted my sentence to say," Don't say that you have never looked at my cleavage." I gulped my drink fast and asked her, "What? No."
She laughed and then said, "Come on Deegee. You have been trying not to look at my cleavage when I look at you. The moment I look other side, you look at my boobs. Isn't it?"
I was shocked to hear this. I thought she hasn't noticed my behavior but she is woman and they notice everything. Denying her statement will further worsen my state, so I replied, "What's wrong in seeing beautiful things?"
She laughed uncontrollably and replied, "I like it, and you are the first man I know to accept his behavior."
I frowned my eyebrows and asked her, "Really? No one said to you how beautiful your boobs are?"
"Lots of people have looked at it but no one complimented them openly. Not even Roshan," said her with a big sigh. I asked her with a lot of courage, "You look in great shape. So you must know dancing. Shall we go to dance floor?"
She laughed again uncontrollably, "Thanks. You have the knack of giving compliments without being making it obvious."
I laughed and replied, "That means yes?" She nodded her head and we both went to dance floor.
DJ was rocking the floor and lots of people were grooving their bodies to the tune. Once we entered, her body moved to the tune. She is a great dancer. Her boobs juggled during her moves. I noticed it. She slapped on my face playfully to stop my imagination. DJ was constantly putting peppy tunes but then he changed the tune to romantic melody. I put my right hand around her waist and took out her left hand in my left hand. She put her right hand around my shoulder. We danced closely. Her boobs were pressing my lower chest portion. Her closeness and perfume smell gave me a hard on. We both moved slowly and rhythmically to the tune. With each move, my hard on got more and more. DJ changed the song again to peppy tunes. She turned around and started to give me body dance. She rubbed her back against my lower abdomen and then lowered her body from top to bottom and then she came up. Her ass rubbed against my dick. She must have felt it. With a naughty smile, she turned around and put her arms around my shoulder. I couldn't control myself, so I kissed her. She didn't kiss initially but more importantly she didn't push me away. Then she kissed me back. We kissed lovingly. I put my arm around her waist and kissed her. I slowly lowered my hand from her waist to ass while kissing. After few minutes, she pushed me and then left the place. I followed her. She came out of the pub and went to bathroom. I went to men's bathroom and looked at the mirror. I though I messed it up. I scolded myself and then came out.
I stood outside the bathroom.She came out after few minutes from bathroom. I looked at her but she didn't say anything. She stood there and then came closer to me. I opened my mouth to apologize to her but she kissed me on my mouth. She kissed me very passionately like there is no tomorrow. I put my hands around her body and kissed her for very long time. I swallowed her saliva from her mouth. I put my hands around her big butts, grabbed it, brought her more close to my lips and kissed her zealously. I don't want to leave her. I want to feel her from both inside and outside. The lust was burning between us. So I stopped kissing her, took her hand and started to walk fast. We both went one floor below the pub. In that floor's corner, there was construction work going on. The area was dark, big and tables filled with paint tins and construction materials. I cleaned one table and put her on the table. We kissed again, our hands were moving around all of our body, searching something invisible to us. She was bit aggressive now. She bit my lips and her fingernails pierced my back skin through my shirt. She unbuttoned me without breaking our kiss. She stopped, gave a naughty smile. That smile turned me on more than her boobs, ass and nice thighs. She removed my belt, unzipped my jeans, and then lowered my jeans below my knees. I am in boxers now. She grabbed my dick and started to massage it. She lowered my boxers too and took out my 6" python ready to spit on her anytime. She stroked my dick while kissing me.
I grabbed her shoulders, unstrapped her dress from her shoulders. The straps are in her arms, unhooked her bra, so it became easy for me to take out her boobs from her bra. It was so sexy that only her boobs were out of her dress; her remaining body is still covered in dress. I grabbed one boob and then started to pinch her nipple straight away. She liked then handling, she gave a loud moaning. That place was empty, so her moaning echoed and reverberated in the empty big space. It gave me so high and took me to another level. I wanted to tear her dress and started to fuck. But she pushed me away. She asked me to go near the door where the light is there in that big dark room. I did and she looked at my body from top to bottom. I stood there with my white shirt unbuttoned, jeans and boxers at my ankles, with erected dick, ready to tear her pussy. She admired my strong body and massive erection. She said, "After marriage I have been fed up with Roshan's big belly. Today, I am gonna enjoy your masculine belly free body. Come to me Deegee, worship my body. Feel me, taste me and take me." I came closer to her and she kissed me on my nipples. She bit my nipples. She bent low to kiss on my navel and licked it. She stroked my dick. I pushed her back against the table and lifted her dress from thigh to her waist. Her underwear is visible. She lifted her legs, inviting me to lick her pussy. I just moved her panties to right side and looked at her pussy. I started to lick her pussy, which was already dripping with her juices. Her clean shaven pussy smelled good. I licked her pussy with the tip of my tongue just giving her initial orgasm. She was enjoying as that was evident from her moans. After a while licking her pussy opening, I moved my tongue deep in to her pussy, licked her inner pussy walls. I was searching for her g-spot. Her moaning got louder and it reverberated too. It aroused me more, helped me to keep my erection. She leaned forward, grabbed my hairs and lifted me from her pussy. We kissed again passionately. Her fingernails made a few scratches on my back. I felt the burning sensation on my back but it turned on me more. I literally ate her lips and we both stopped kissing as were gasping for air.
She stroked my dick and made it harder. The way she stroked my dick by looking at my eyes, her mouth slightly open, gave me more pleasure. I pushed her back, inserted my dick in to her pussy and started to fuck her. Her boobs were out of her bra, bouncing, her eyes slightly closed and her legs are wide apart to give me more space to access her pussy. It was a sight to hold even with poor light. Her moaning not only reverberated in the empty room but also in my mind. Now she leaned forward and came closer to my body. She put her legs around my waist, helped me to fucker pussy more closely. Now her face is resting against my shoulder and mine against hers. I fucked her rigorously; all I could hear was her moaning. She scratched my back few more times. With each scratch's burning sensation, my lust increased more. My stroke's pace increased. I fucked her hard and I felt my testicles are about to explode its warm rain of cum. I pulled out of her pussy immediately and then splashed all of my cum in the empty room. The sex was exhilarating and amazing. We cleaned ourselves, dressed up and went to bathroom. We cleaned ourselves again properly before reaching the pub's second floor. In one of the couches, our friends were waiting for Rithika. It turned out that her husband has got drunk more and he is unconscious now. He was sleeping on the couch. So I decided to drop them in home and that's the best decision I ever made. What happened after that will come in the next part of this story. Any ladies and girls interested in chat, phone sex or fling, contact me. Also please give me your feedback.

D

deegeevee

With the help of staffs in the pub, I put Roshan in the back seat of his car. Rithika sat in the front seat. I was driving the car. Rithika was naughty in the car. She put her legs on the dashboard, showing me her voluptuous long legs. I wanted to plant my kisses from her toes to her pussy, but I couldn't. She started to tease me a lot. She put down her legs and grabbed her boobs. She put her head back, squeezed her boobs and gave a small moan. She noticed my restlessness and laughed a lot in the car. I was afraid that her husband may wake up anytime but she didn't care about it. I told her to shut down these things even though I was enjoying the show. She didn't give a damn about my advice rather she carried on with her seduction. She lifted her dress from thigh to almost to the waist as I can see her g-string panty string. I aroused me a lot and my restlessness has increased. I really don't know how I drove with control on that day.
She grabbed my dick and started to massage it. This was ultimate fun and I stopped the vehicle because I almost crashed the car in to barricade on the road. She laughed for few minutes. She didn't care that we would have almost died if I hadn't stopped the car. Her husband was still unconscious on the back seat. I asked her not to touch my dick till we reach her home safely. She didn't accept but later she said ok for my deal. I started the card and her teasing also started but she didn't touch my dick. We reached her home and I parked the car in their own parking area in their apartment.
She said," Deegee, I wanna taste your fat cock. Give it to me."
"Tum pagal hogaya kya? What if someone comes out now? Also, your husband is sleeping on the back seat?

"You don't worry about that. No one comes here at this time. This is our own parking. Roshan doesn't wake up till tomorrow afternoon. He is asshole drinks like fish. Let's have fun here."
I though she is kidding so I didn't reply to her. She grabbed my cock and kissed me passionately inside the car. She left the car and then stood in front of the car. She bent forward to show her tight round ass. Instantly my dick jumped in my underwear. I wanted to taste her pussy again. She came up with her right hand sliding over her butt. She spanked her ass and turned her head towards me, winked at me. That was the most arousal moment and I couldn't any longer. I didn't care about her husband on the back seat of the car. I jumped out of the car and reached her. I pulled her closer to me, kissed her ferociously.
I grabbed her butt with my left hand and pulled her close to me while kissing. We stopped and then she bent down immediately. She removed my jeans and boxers in a second. She took my dick and put it inside her mouth. That feeling can't be described in words. It just feels incredibly amazing when your dick is inside a woman's mouth. She knows how to handle a fat cock. She kissed my cock all over its length. She kissed on its top and then swallowed it slowly. She was in no rush. She started to suck my cock. She put her right hand around my cock and then increased her sucking speed. Now my dick is soaked with her saliva. She took all of my cocks into her mouth and almost choked her by doing that. Although I have got blowjobs from my girlfriend, this woman knows how to handle a dick.
Not just random back and forth movement from her while sucking, she used her tongue in such a way that I almost collapsed onto my knees. Her sucking is a sight to hold. She didn't stop sucking my cock and I know that I have to stop her to feel her pussy.
I pulled her up and put her on the hood of the car. I lifted her dress and removed her panty. Her pussy was wet and dripping with her own juices. She lifted her legs and it was in the air. I planted my hands on the hood and entered her pussy. She wanted it more. I started to fuck her. I fucked her rhythmically. I fucked her pussy around all the edges. Her moaning grew louder and louder. She grabbed my white shirt and hold on to it for support. She asked me, "Will you be my fuck buddy for the next one year?
I said yes before she finished her sentence. She laughed again loudly and hugged me while I was fucking her pussy. What an offer is this? I was delighted to hear this. Who would say no to fuck this voluptuous woman with a body that every girl dreams of? She asked me to stop and then turned around to show her back to me. I inserted my cock into her pussy again. I rammed her pussy straight away.
She slammed her hand in pleasure and I know she is enjoying the session. She looked at her husband, who is still sleeping in the back seat of the car like a wood log and said, "This is how you should fuck asshole. Learn from him, you fat Humpty Dumpty." Her body on the hood moved with each of my strokes and that gave slight creek sound. It was thrilling and adventure for me. Someone can come at any time and also her husband can also wake up anytime. But nothing bothered us. We were two bodies craving for lust in that dim light car parking. I bent her hand back and hold it for my support to increase the depth of penetration. She was absolutely in heaven. She wanted to scream but she couldn't. She closed her mouth with her other hand. She reached orgasm as her breathing became heavy.
I spanked her ass and I know that I have reached my climax. I pulled out immediately and then filled my cum on her ass cheeks till the last drop. She stood up and sucked the cum sticking on my dick. She has become totally bitch that night. I pulled up my jeans and we both got dressed up. We sat in the car for a while and talked some casual things. With the help of her, I managed to put her husband sleep on their bed.
In her bedroom, she went into the bathroom and came out in a bath robe. I pulled her closely and kissed her. I ran down my hand inside her robe and then cupped her boobs which didn't receive much attention from me until that time. I kissed and then massaged her boobs. There was slight movement from her husband, so we stopped.
"It's time for me to leave. Ok, Good bye," I said.
She frowned, "Have you become gay in the lift?"
"No, what happened?"
"You got a sexy lady in the bathrobe in a 3bhk flat with her husband sleeping like a dead body. You should use this opportunity to fuck her more instead you are saying that you will leave. Maybe you are already bored fucking me or u are tired"
The last sentence stirred my ego. I wanna teach this bitch a lesson. I wanna show her who the real boss is. I think that's what she also wants. She was teasing me to provoke my male egoism to fulfill her long last desires that her husband couldn't do to her.
She started to walk back, dropped her robe while walking, intentionally swaying her ass. She was wearing black lingerie now. Who would leave now? I pulled her closer to me and kissed her neck. She bent her head backward in orgasm. She asked me to go to next room. I went there and waited for her. She came in the black lingerie. But the alcohol and two sessions of hardcore sex started to have an effect on me. I started to feel tired. She sensed it and we both slept on the bed cuddling. I was in deep sleep when I felt a warm pleasure between my legs. I saw my dick going into her mouth. What a pleasant sight to wake up!
"That's the best way to greet a guy good morning" I smiled.
"I know. I don't want to waste the time. Let's have one more session before he wakes up." She has taken a bath. That was evident from the nice smell coming from her radiant body and also from her wet hair. She was wearing nothing. My dick is almost reached its full length now. I grabbed her head and pulled her towards me. I threw her on the bed and let her head hang on the outside of bed. I inserted my dick into her mouth in this position. I started to mouth fuck her and at the same time, I fingered her pussy. I deep throated her and made her choke. Then I took my dick out. She gasped for air heavily. She groaned as her throat got choked.
I was handling her roughly in a way she wants me to handle her. I continued this for few more times till her knees got shaking and pussy juices started to wet the bed. I grabbed her wet hairs and lifted her from the bed. I made her stand on four legs, doggy position on the bed. I started to fuck her rapidly. I just concentrated in the speed of my strokes rather than the penetration. My thighs were hitting hard against her ass. She screamed as this is her flat and no one at home except her unconscious husband. She started to shout the bad words and that aroused me more and more.

I put me both hands on her chin, her body is arched back and started to fuck her fast. I pulled out my dick and ask her to turn around. I released all my load into her mouth. She swallowed most of my cum and some part of my cum was oozing out from her mouth. After this hardcore session, I slept for two hours and then left the flat before my manager woke up. Any ladies looking for fun or fling, contact me .