Adultery Fucking Lesson In The Tuition

D

deegeevee

This is my real sex story. I am working as a software engineer in a well-known company. My mom asked me to meet her friend, Sonal. I was excited to see Sonal. Sonal is in her late 30s, bit busty, but she puts up lots of makeup to look younger. Her boobs are big but saggy.
But even at this age, Sonal looks beautiful and sexy in her own way. May be it's her thighs or her big ass or her flirty talks with me, I don't know but she is sexy. Since she is my mom's friend, I have seen her from my teenage days.
On those days, I have masturbated by thinking about fucking Sonal. But nothing happened between us because I have never really made a move till that time. Sonal's husband is a retired military person. That also stopped me from making my move on Sonal.

I reached her home. Sonal was wearing black and yellow mix kurta that nicely covered her busty body. Her beige color pant encircled her big ass. She looked beautiful and I got hard-on slightly. She has invited me to take tuition for her daughter as she wasn't good in mathematics.
I never was interested in taking tuition but this will help me to see Sonal very often. Moreover, if my luck helps, one day I can fuck her as I have imagined. I never thought that being a nerd will come in handy to fuck Sonal.
She called her daughter, Runal to introduce to me. Runal was a teenager, must be 19 years old. Runal was lean, moderate boobs, nice round ass but more beautiful than Sonal. Runal's hairs are so straight, thick and some streaks of hairs are dyed in purple color.
She was wearing blue jeans and red color tops. She is in the first year of her engineering course. Every day, I go to their place and take tuition to Runal. Once it's over, I talk with Sonal for some time and she provides me tea.
Till now, I have seen her cleavage many times as she bends down to pour tea to me. Sometimes, I have wondered that she is doing it intentionally, making me make a move on her. She is a lady; she can't say it to me directly.
But something held me back and I never really did anything apart from grabbing her ass accidentally which she didn't mind at all. All these days, I have never noticed how beautiful Runal is.
I usually take tuition in the front hall that leads to their living room. That day, Runal was wearing tight black jegging that covered her legs nice and blue color tops with her boobs standing up. Her hairs were loose and wet.
She must have taken bath now. She smelled really nice. For the first time, I noticed her beauty and how sexy she looks. Now, I was sitting on the couch and Runal sat opposite to me. Her mom was in another room watching serial on TV. Her dad has gone out with his friends. Only we were in the room.
She has asked me one doubt. So, I went closer to her to clear her doubts. The scent came from her body pierced through my nose. I was aroused immediately. I noticed her pink lips moving here and there, twitching a bit. I want to kiss those soft lips. I want to put them into mine.
I cleared her doubt. She took out her phone and started to use. I got irritated by this as I was sitting there waiting for her. I told her to keep her phone away but she just came closer to me and asked me to give a pose for a selfie. She leaned against my shoulder and posed for her selfie.
I just stood in the frame without really looking to pose. She got irritated and asked me to pose properly. Our bodies were rubbing against each other now but it looked like she didn't notice it at all. Then, she has shown me some of her photos. She has taken many photos of hers in different dresses.
She was wearing shorts, single piece dresses and some sexy outfits in those photos. Just like her mom, she loves to put on makeup. She was literally feasting my eyes with all her pouty selfies and sexy outfits. This naturally led to my dick getting a hard-on. My erected dick is trying to tear my underwear.
She was interested in showing her photos to me. I covered my erection with her book. I told her how beautiful she looks in all the photos. In one of the photos, she looked absolutely gorgeous and I told it to her. She liked my compliments and accepted them with a blush.
After showing some photos to me, she stood up and took out the book from me to keep it inside her bag. While doing so, she accidentally touched my erected dick. She noticed a bulge in my pants and she blushed. She laughed hard and I was embarrassed to get up.
I left her home after my dick became flaccid and decided not to go there again as I felt very bad. I didn't go to her home the next day. Next day, she called me and told she needs my advice as she has some doubts.
I went to her home half-heartedly. She opened the door instead of her mom or dad. She was wearing blue jeans shorts and red sleeveless tops. She looked absolutely stunning in this costume. I could see her long legs, shining like wax applied apple. Her thighs are in good shape.
Her tops length is small as it just touched her shorts. Whenever she lifts her hands, I could see her belly button and that aroused me more. She told me that her mom and dad have gone out and the maid is on leave. Instead of the hall, we were sitting in her room as her room has AC and it was a warm day. She took her book and asked me some doubts.
She was really close to me and I could hear her breathing. I smelled her body and her hair. My dick has erected now and it was poking my underwear. She was asking silly doubts and her words were not in sync. She kept saying something and changing her words.
Accidentally, our fingers touched while explaining one of her silly doubts and I didn't lift my finger. I looked at her and her face is an inch away from me now. I could smell her hair and it smelled nice. My lips were close to hers and she didn't move.
The tension was in the air. I really had no idea what to do now. Should I go ahead and spoil the relationship between my mom and her mom or just do nothing? But my lust has won and I kissed on her soft lips. It tasted like strawberry jelly. As if she was waiting for this to happen, she kissed me back.

Go to indiansexstories dot net to read more real life sexual encounters.

We kissed again, again, again and again. I kissed on her cheek, lips and her neck. I slowly moved down and kissed on her lower neck. Her hands were wrapped around my head. I licked her neck and came down to kiss on her boobs.
I pressed her boobs very hard, unstrapped her tops from her shoulders. She looked at me with lust burning in her eyes. Her lips were dry, waiting for my lips to make it wet. I obliged it by kissing her lips.
Both my hands were on her tops now. My left hand was on her back, searching for a fastener to remove her bra. My right hand was around her waist, pressing it hard and that made her moan. I bent my body and licked her navel.
At this point, she moaned more, her body has arched back, and she lifted her middle body from the bed, making easy for me to touch her pussy. I touched her pussy with her shorts on. She gave a sudden jerk as if an electric pulse ran through her body. Her moans were more audible now.
Her hands clutched the bed sheet. I rubbed her pussy with my right hand and kissed on her navel, and slowly made my way to her shorts button. I unbuttoned her shorts and lowered it to her knees. She was wearing black color panty. I rubbed her pussy again and she gave a loud moan.
Her body is shaking now, asking me to embrace her. I hugged her very tightly. She put her right leg on my back, wrapping me tightly. Now my erected dick is rubbing against her naked body, in between her lower abdomen and pussy.
I kissed behind her ears as that's the only accessible place now. I moved aside her hairs and licked her ear lobes. I put my tongue inside her ear and licked the inner part of her ears. Her moaning was louder and her leg tightly wrapped around my butt.
She made a slow to and fro motion making my dick getting more hard-on. I released her and lifted her tops from her body. Now she is wearing bra and panty. I sat on the bed and asked her to sit showing her back to me.
I pressed my lips at the base of her back neck. I slowly came down by tasting her back body. She was wearing hook bra type and I released her boobs from the tension. Her boobs are free and her nipples can erect as much as they want now. I cupped her boobs from behind and started to press them.
By holding her boobs and pressing, I slowly moved down by kissing till her waist. Her radiant body tastes like vanilla ice cream. I bit her shoulders and asked her to turn to my side. I looked at her face. Her beautiful face was covered with happiness, unexpectedness, some fear, and more blushes.
I loved it and kissed her for very long time. I looked at her boobs. They were standing like two towers burning in fire. I immediately sucked her boobs, letting my saliva to stop the burning fire. But this just fuelled the fire more and I am not complaining it.
I swirled my tongue around her nipple region which was surrounded by a small dark circle. Her nipples were erected and bit them hard without my teeth touching them. For every action of mine, she gave a loud audible moaning and her hands groped my hairs.
I kissed all over her body and slowly reached her pussy. I removed her underwear and shorts completely from her body. She is naked now. Her pussy looked so beautiful; it was covered with her pubic hair here and there. I saw white color liquid oozing in her pussy. I inserted my finger into her pussy and started to finger fuck her slowly.
Her body shook more rigorously and she couldn't sit on the bed. She lied down on the bed, giving me more access to her pussy. I finger fucked her tight pussy slowly enabling her to reach orgasm.
Her body was shivering; her middle body was going up and down. All this while, my dick was fighting inside my underwear, waiting to be unleashed. I kissed on her thighs and ankles. I lay down on the bed and asked her to unbutton my shirt. She unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my chest.
She kept some of my chest hairs in between her teeth and tried to pluck it out. It gave me a slight pain but the pleasure was more. She kissed me up to my lower abdomen. I asked her to remove my jeans and she did as told. She looked at my underwear and blushed. I asked her to remove my under wear and suck my dick.
She smiled and said no. I asked the reason and she said that she has never sucked a dick. I told her that there is a first time for everything. It means she has been fucked already and I asked her about it. She confirmed it and said it happened in the dark once with her ex-boyfriend.
She said that her boyfriend just fucked her without any kinda foreplay. She told me that she is enjoying this. I lowered my underwear and shown her my dick. She giggled as she said that this is the first time she is seeing a dick in the bright light.
I took her hand, put it on my dick and rubbed it. I helped her to do this few times and then I lifted my hand from her hand. She continued it and we kissed again. This time both of our kisses were so passionate that our tongues got in to fight.
I asked her to blow me but she had reservation about it. I told her again to do it and she bent her body and put her head closer to my dick. She grabbed my dick and then just kissed on its head. I understood that I have to teach her about this. So I asked her to pull back my foreskin which she did immediately.
She looked like a super nerd who doesn't want to disappoint her teacher and ready to do anything the teacher asks. I asked her to suck my dick and she started to suck my dick so eagerly. After few sucks, she stopped it and laughed out loud. Then she started to suck my dick again. She sucked my dick slowly in a way I wanted.
Then, I asked her to swirl her tongue around my dick, which she did fantastically and that generated pulsating wave inside my body and spread through all over my body. I grabbed her hairs in my hand and enjoyed the way she is sucking my dick. It always a pleasant sight to watch your dick sucked by a beautiful girl.
Then, I put her on the bed. I asked her if it's ok for her to get fucked without a condom. She said that she knows where her dad keeps condoms and then she told me the place. I ran there in a flash and took it out. I came to her bedroom and she was waiting for me there with her legs crossed. I spread opened her legs to see her juice-dripping pussy.
Now, it's ready to be pounded. I stood on the floor, worn condom and I pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I bent forward and inserted my dick into her pussy. It was so tight and I could penetrate through the opening slowly. She let out a huge shout and shook her head.
Her right hand grabbed my forearm and her left hand grabbed the bed sheet. Her lower body automatically came up. Then I tried to penetrate more. She again felt pain and her breath became heavy. Her pussy is tighter than my girlfriend's pussy. I told her to relax and she told me to do slowly. I was already doing it slowly. My half dick is inside her pussy and it felt absolutely heaven.
I started to fuck her pussy with half penetration. She is relaxed now and started to enjoy the fuck. Her mouth started to mumble something and her moaning was audible. Then, I increased my penetration and she again felt the pulsating wave running through her body.
Her eyes were moist now and I continued to fuck her nicely and slowly. Now, my complete dick is able to go inside her pussy. I looked at her juggling boobs, mumbling mouth, groping hands and looked into her eyes. It was a pretty sight to hold on and those things conveyed to me that she is completely enjoying this session.
After many slow strokes, I was able to increase my pace as her pussy got used to my dick now. I reached climax and came inside her pussy. I kissed her lips again and lay down on her. Our sex lessons continued for many sessions and every time it was amazing as she was more passionate about sex.
You can contact me . I never get a chance to fuck Sonal but I don't care now as I have fucked younger, dynamic and tender body of her daughter.

Thanks for reading my sex story.