Hello everyone collector here

Before star writing adult sex stories....I'm trying my luck to write good screen play for TV shows and your tube series.. some of get selected from Excel entertainment and phantom also..but not finalized.so for a change I'm coming here to write some incest adults, bold , rough, forcefully sex stories between family..... which have plots like political, sexual fantasies, Dhoka... izaat.... Santana prapti...so that's it for me...I'm choosing this form becoz I want to add some row , forcefully and realistic sex incident during story

Before star writing adult sex stories....I'm trying my luck to write good screen play for TV shows and your tube series.. some of get selected from Excel entertainment and phantom also..but not finalized.so for a change I'm coming here to write some incest adults, bold , rough, forcefully sex stories between family..... which have plots like political, sexual fantasies, Dhoka... izaat.... Santana prapti...so that's it for me...I'm choosing this form becoz I want to add some row , forcefully and realistic sex incident during story
Start karo apan sab sath hai :thumbup: