Hi Everyone, I'm Keshav...

Naughty Monk
I am a writer of erotic stories, interested in all things beautiful and erotic. Single by choice, I'm an Indian from Mumbai, currently living in Hyderabad. I love cooking, traveling, painting, and writing.

I love beautiful women regardless of whether they are thin or curvy, irrespective of their age, race, religion, and marital status. I believe in discretion and secret encounters turn me on -- whether they are erotic interactions with women, shared fantasies, or personal sexual experiences or desires.

I am all for role-play. My stories are role-played in a way. I prefer my stories to be about real women and their lives, experiences, or fantasies. I take requests from both men and women, but most of my stories feature a strong female protagonist.

I am a fan of Sex. Sex to me is personal. Though I feature group sex, Incest, and Cuckold in my stories, I personally prefer it to be 1 on 1. I draw the line at beastality (won't write about it) or anything illegal in my stories.

Personal weaknesses and sexual viewpoint:

* Longhair

* Expressive eyes and face/smile

* Indian / sub-continental women of all ages

* Redheads

* Curves -- can be petite, slim, or plus size, with curves in the right places

* I am color blind so have no racial preference

* I am also blind to religion -- sex itself is my religion

* I am just as fascinated by beautiful curvy women as I am by skinny girls

* Age is just a number, as long as the woman is an adult

All my stories are published on my site "
Desi Nightout " I am always looking for beautiful women to feature in my stories. So, if you or someone you know would like to be a part of my stories. Message me. I am always looking to connect with women from around the world, so if you'd like to connect, don't hesitate to add me. I don't bite -- till you ask me to ;-)

expectations
I am a writer of erotic stories, interested in all things beautiful and erotic. Single by choice, I'm an Indian from Mumbai, currently living in Hyderabad. I love cooking, traveling, painting, and writing.

I love beautiful women regardless of whether they are thin or curvy, irrespective of their age, race, religion, and marital status. I believe in discretion and secret encounters turn me on -- whether they are erotic interactions with women, shared fantasies, or personal sexual experiences or desires.

I am all for role-play. My stories are role-played in a way. I prefer my stories to be about real women and their lives, experiences, or fantasies. I take requests from both men and women, but most of my stories feature a strong female protagonist.

I am a fan of Sex. Sex to me is personal. Though I feature group sex, Incest, and Cuckold in my stories, I personally prefer it to be 1 on 1. I draw the line at beastality (won't write about it) or anything illegal in my stories.

* Longhair

* Redheads

Desi Nightout " I am always looking for beautiful women to feature in my stories. So, if you or someone you know would like to be a part of my stories. Message me. I am always looking to connect with women from around the world, so if you'd like to connect, don't hesitate to add me. I don't bite -- till you ask me to ;-)
welcome friend :flowers:

Punjabi Doc
EPIC

* Longhair

* Redheads

welcome to lustyweb dear Keshav, how r u ?
:welcome1:
:welcome2: I am also a writer.Whether good writer or bad, u need to tell this, after reading my stories.Hope u will tell.