How likely are you to open up?

How likely are you find release vocally to people you know?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rarely

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Seldom

• Occasionally

• Sometimes

• Often

• Frequently

• Usually

• Always

• Total voters
C

Cloud_Jade

How likely are you to tell someone your worries or problems and feel relief and get comfort from that?
I've tried when I was younger but realized it didn't really do anything to my problem and felt more miserable that someone else knows and it's still as miserable as before just more dramatic now, I didn't try again also it made me uncomfortable and a lot lonelier after. Since then I never let anyone who knows me know anything that's too personal, family problems, relationship problem, psychological problem I have since I was literally a child but I did well managing them, my mind so quiet if you ask me for first impression, I would have nothing to say. There's a lot more serious problem than what I have so no one would know the exact details of my struggles. We can't really never get rid of it but just learn to live with it. I mean, let's be honest but no one will ever know how you feel like no matter how much you explain and they'll never be anyone else's problem except yours and the people involve. Each have their own problem and I don't want to increase anyone else's, even telling the people involve will not make me feel better because what's been done has been done and years of shaping can't be undone but I did get good values. I do wish I can, maybe I'd be able to become a better person and find comfort and sense if belongingness from people who can relate to me and be able to smile genuinely. I've suppressed a lot of emotions. I'm scared whenever people I met would admire me and say positive remarks about my personality and wants to be like me or tells their child to be like me. "Please don't be like me", I just imitate the qualities of someone who I see is highly praised and imitate even gestures and expressions, it's not realistic. Puberty hits me hard and had gotten a lot of praises from new people I encounter, even from the streets, which is such a bizarre thing from years being insignificant but nothing really sticks to me even now, I got better treatment in general but it also made me see the ugly side in us. I just become more likely to be approach by people who could potentially toy around with me.

Keeping my thoughts inside I became a willing bird who've torn my own wings and kept myself in a cage, it was too late when I realized what I did to myself, I'm trying to break free but the shackles I placed myself is keeping me. It'd be nice to finally be able to genuinely smile again.