chitra-808545_800x.jpg

INTRO
SWATHI, 23 years old
chitra-318885_800x.jpg

SWATHI'S HUSBAND Rajesh aged 28 businessman
raj-kundra-4-16288675734x3.jpg

SWATHI'S FATHER IN LAW (Ramji) aged 57
tb.jpg

SWATHI'S brother in law Deepak (aged 19)
DeepakParambol.jpg

SWATHI'S sister in law (Shalini aged 18)
Actress%20Shalini%20Gorgeous%20Looks%20in%20White%20Dress_8.jpg

SWATHI'S mother in law is Shanti (aged 48)
6729-vijayshanthi.jpg

Maidservant (Chandra aged 20)
93761c4fee245292e79433c6f9042382.jpg

Driver (Raju aged 40)
digital-beggar-1.jpg

now we start this story by swathi bhabhi's words so enjoy please
I am Swathi, 23 years old married woman living with my husband and his family. My husband is Rajesh aged 28 businessman working along with his Father (Ramji) aged 57 in his successful clothes emporium. His younger brother Deepak (aged 19) is studying in college and his sister (Shalini aged 18) is in plus 2. His mother is Shanti (aged 48) a housewife (everyone called her Amma).
They also have a maidservant (Chandra aged 20) brought from their village. They also have a driver (Raju aged 40) whose duty is from 7am to late at night. My husband's family is very well respected in society and they are gentle sophisticated people.
They are also originally from my town and are well know to my family and hence they selected me as their daughter-in-law. I am college educated in home science and have always been a shy reserved girl. I was the quietest person in my group of friends and never had a boyfriend like some of them. When they use to talk about sexy things I used to blush and keep quiet. So when I got married I was a virgin and have been a dutiful and respectful daughter-in-law and well liked by my in-laws. Everybody here respected me and treated me well.
Shalini was extremely happy to have a young girl now at home and when she was at home she was always around me. She would discuss everything about her life with me and would sit in our room and study till late at night till Rajesh came home and chased her out of the room.
Sometimes if Rajesh was out of station on a business tour then she would sleep in my room itself in our bed. Being the only daughter, she was the darling of the house. She was also a good girl and had good friends. When I came here 3 years ago at the age of 20 and was myself a young girl just out of college, I was glad to have Shalini's company. She was 15 then and I would help her with her studies. She was a cute chubby girl and in the last 3 years had blossomed into a real beautiful rose like the actress Bhumika.
Now about me-I am not beautiful like Shalini but not bad looking. I may be compared to a homely side actress like Renuka in Hum Aapke Hain Koun. I had a good figure (36-24-36) with a firm body and with clothes looked normal but when naked had a fantastic figure. (That's what I thought-but what I did not know was that men and even young boys had x-ray vision and they would strip a woman with their look and could imagine how she looked naked). Anyway-as I told you earlier, I was very innocent and not experienced. Except with my husband. He was very horny and the minute he got home from work he would chase Shalini out of the room, bolt the door and hug me and squeeze my tits and ass and would kiss me and within 2 minutes he would make me bend over either on the bed, the chair or the dresser or just against the wall and pick up my nighty, pull down my panty just till my knees and somehow during all this he would have his cock out of his pant and would start fucking me furiously and cum in me within 5 minutes. This was his regular quickie and I got used to this. During this quickie (about 7 to 10 mins) his mother would be calling us down for dinner or she would send the maid over to call us down.
The maid would knock on the door and call us. Sometimes I would be leaning against the door itself while my husband was banging away from behind and I would answer the maid that we were coming down in a few minutes after Rajesh had a wash. The maid would go away (that's what I thought) and we would finish and then I would pull up my panty and we would go down for dinner. At first I used to be uncomfortable with all the cum leaking out of my cunt and I would be fidgeting and lifting my ass side to side. Nobody noticed this. (That's what I thought).
But now I have got used to this and have mastered the technique of squeezing my cunt lips and holding on to the cum inside my cunt for a long time. This has also strengthened my cunt muscles and now when Rajesh fucks me I am able to squeeze his cock with my cunt and he finds it extremely stimulating and satisfying. But then I have to stop after a few squeezes or else he would cum quickly. Once we had our dinner we would rush back to our room and he would then undress me naked and also become naked and we would have a nice long fuck.
My mother-in-law was also very understanding and would not ask me to help with clearing up after dinner but would do it herself with the help of the maid. In the beginning Deepak or Shalini would also come with us up to the room but Rajesh would quickly send them out. After some time everybody got used to Rajesh's routine and now nobody disturbs us. After the fuck Rajesh would have a shower and then wear his kurta pyjama and go down and spend some time with his family or watch TV in the living room. I would have my shower also and change my nighty and watch TV in our bedroom or use my laptop and go to sleep. Rajesh would come up late and sometimes would be still horny and would cuddle up to me from behind (spooning) and pull up my nighty and push his hardon between my thighs.
I would be half asleep and would moan and adjust so that his hardon slips into my cunt. Sometimes he would also just go to sleep like this but most of the time he would finish the fuck and cum in me. This is also how we woke up in the morning. Either he would wake up first with his morning hardon and would start cuddling from behind and I would wake up and roll over and we would have a nice morning fuck. If I get up before him I will also be in a horny mood and will pull out his cock (which will be semi hard) from the pyjama opening and start playing with it and he would wake up smiling and we would have a nice morning fuck. This was going on for some time then one day when I doing this he pulled my head towards his cock and rubbed his cock against my lips.

INTRO
SWATHI, 23 years old
chitra-318885_800x.jpg

SWATHI'S HUSBAND Rajesh aged 28 businessman
raj-kundra-4-16288675734x3.jpg

SWATHI'S FATHER IN LAW (Ramji) aged 57
tb.jpg

SWATHI'S brother in law Deepak (aged 19)
DeepakParambol.jpg

SWATHI'S sister in law (Shalini aged 18)
Actress%20Shalini%20Gorgeous%20Looks%20in%20White%20Dress_8.jpg

SWATHI'S mother in law is Shanti (aged 48)
6729-vijayshanthi.jpg

Maidservant (Chandra aged 20)
93761c4fee245292e79433c6f9042382.jpg

Driver (Raju aged 40)
digital-beggar-1.jpg
Nice intro bhai

I am Swathi, 23 years old married woman living with my husband and his family. My husband is Rajesh aged 28 businessman working along with his Father (Ramji) aged 57 in his successful clothes emporium. His younger brother Deepak (aged 19) is studying in college and his sister (Shalini aged 18) is in plus 2. His mother is Shanti (aged 48) a housewife (everyone called her Amma).
They also have a maidservant (Chandra aged 20) brought from their village. They also have a driver (Raju aged 40) whose duty is from 7am to late at night. My husband's family is very well respected in society and they are gentle sophisticated people.
They are also originally from my town and are well know to my family and hence they selected me as their daughter-in-law. I am college educated in home science and have always been a shy reserved girl. I was the quietest person in my group of friends and never had a boyfriend like some of them. When they use to talk about sexy things I used to blush and keep quiet. So when I got married I was a virgin and have been a dutiful and respectful daughter-in-law and well liked by my in-laws. Everybody here respected me and treated me well.
Shalini was extremely happy to have a young girl now at home and when she was at home she was always around me. She would discuss everything about her life with me and would sit in our room and study till late at night till Rajesh came home and chased her out of the room.
Sometimes if Rajesh was out of station on a business tour then she would sleep in my room itself in our bed. Being the only daughter, she was the darling of the house. She was also a good girl and had good friends. When I came here 3 years ago at the age of 20 and was myself a young girl just out of college, I was glad to have Shalini's company. She was 15 then and I would help her with her studies. She was a cute chubby girl and in the last 3 years had blossomed into a real beautiful rose like the actress Bhumika.
Now about me-I am not beautiful like Shalini but not bad looking. I may be compared to a homely side actress like Renuka in Hum Aapke Hain Koun. I had a good figure (36-24-36) with a firm body and with clothes looked normal but when naked had a fantastic figure. (That's what I thought-but what I did not know was that men and even young boys had x-ray vision and they would strip a woman with their look and could imagine how she looked naked). Anyway-as I told you earlier, I was very innocent and not experienced. Except with my husband. He was very horny and the minute he got home from work he would chase Shalini out of the room, bolt the door and hug me and squeeze my tits and ass and would kiss me and within 2 minutes he would make me bend over either on the bed, the chair or the dresser or just against the wall and pick up my nighty, pull down my panty just till my knees and somehow during all this he would have his cock out of his pant and would start fucking me furiously and cum in me within 5 minutes. This was his regular quickie and I got used to this. During this quickie (about 7 to 10 mins) his mother would be calling us down for dinner or she would send the maid over to call us down.
The maid would knock on the door and call us. Sometimes I would be leaning against the door itself while my husband was banging away from behind and I would answer the maid that we were coming down in a few minutes after Rajesh had a wash. The maid would go away (that's what I thought) and we would finish and then I would pull up my panty and we would go down for dinner. At first I used to be uncomfortable with all the cum leaking out of my cunt and I would be fidgeting and lifting my ass side to side. Nobody noticed this. (That's what I thought).
But now I have got used to this and have mastered the technique of squeezing my cunt lips and holding on to the cum inside my cunt for a long time. This has also strengthened my cunt muscles and now when Rajesh fucks me I am able to squeeze his cock with my cunt and he finds it extremely stimulating and satisfying. But then I have to stop after a few squeezes or else he would cum quickly. Once we had our dinner we would rush back to our room and he would then undress me naked and also become naked and we would have a nice long fuck.
My mother-in-law was also very understanding and would not ask me to help with clearing up after dinner but would do it herself with the help of the maid. In the beginning Deepak or Shalini would also come with us up to the room but Rajesh would quickly send them out. After some time everybody got used to Rajesh's routine and now nobody disturbs us. After the fuck Rajesh would have a shower and then wear his kurta pyjama and go down and spend some time with his family or watch TV in the living room. I would have my shower also and change my nighty and watch TV in our bedroom or use my laptop and go to sleep. Rajesh would come up late and sometimes would be still horny and would cuddle up to me from behind (spooning) and pull up my nighty and push his hardon between my thighs.

I would be half asleep and would moan and adjust so that his hardon slips into my cunt. Sometimes he would also just go to sleep like this but most of the time he would finish the fuck and cum in me. This is also how we woke up in the morning. Either he would wake up first with his morning hardon and would start cuddling from behind and I would wake up and roll over and we would have a nice morning fuck. If I get up before him I will also be in a horny mood and will pull out his cock (which will be semi hard) from the pyjama opening and start playing with it and he would wake up smiling and we would have a nice morning fuck. This was going on for some time then one day when I doing this he pulled my head towards his cock and rubbed his cock against my lips.
Nice update :congrats: for New Story

He did not say anything but I knew that he wanted me to suck his cock. I had never done this before but had heard my friends discuss this. So I just opened my lips a bit and kissed the tip of his cock and then took the head in my mouth. I started sucking his cock as if it was the most natural thing to do. It was so exciting for him that he shot his cum immediately right into my mouth and I also was taking by surprise and while he was shooting his cum he also pulled my head so that he shot his cum directly into my throat. I choked a bit a swallowed some cum.
He still was not satisfied and immediately mounted me and started banging away. I did not have time to do anything about the cum in my mouth and had to swallow it. I did not taste bad and I did not mind it. Since then I have been sucking his cock when I am out of service during my periods and he is also happy as he gets his normal relief and does not have to masturbate like he did before I learnt to suck his cock. Now we never waste his cum and it is sent either in my cunt or my mouth and I swallow every time. I think I am a born cocksucker and love the taste of my husbands cum.
So this is how our day starts and ends. We are both in our young prime age and have learnt to be fully sexually satisfied with each other. My husband is a loving and kind man and a very considerate lover who has learnt to control his Cumming and wait till I also have an orgasm. If for some reason he is too excited and cums too fast he will fuck again within a few minutes and make me cum. Once when he was unable to get erect immediately after cumming too soon he suddenly got in-between my legs and spread them and started licking my clit.
I had never experienced this before though I knew about this from my friends. I just closed my eyes and Rajesh sucked and liked my clit and I had a tremendous orgasm–the best I have ever had. So now sometimes after all the fucks if I am still horny I will just smile at Rajesh and spread my legs. He knew what I wanted and would immediately oblige by licking my cunt and clit till I came. I lost all my shyness in front of my husband and with his encouragement I was fully sexual.

I got so used to this routine of sex daily that when my husband went of his business tour once or twice a month for 2 or 3 days then I would feel out of sorts as if I have lost something. My husband also suffered this and would masturbate many times a day when ever he got a chance and would call me on the phone while doing so. At first he would tell me what he is doing or what he wanted to do to me and would masturbate himself and I would just answer in monosyllables. He then started wanting me also to talk sexy which I slowly learnt to do so.
At this time I would also get horny and start playing with my clit and once I told Rajesh that he encouraged me to also masturbate and remove my clothes and we started having phone sex. This also became our routine when he was away. Once he got back from his tour then we would fuck like Rockys all the time without any inhibitions in the bedroom. If he got back very late at night he would not disturb me but just come in without switching on the lights and remove his clothes and get into the bed quickly in the dark and fuck me in my sleep.
I also had told him that it is OK for him to do this without waking me up and I did not mind. I also stopped wearing panties now and just wore a nighty. He would be so horny that he had to fuck me immediately. Once like this when he came back from a long tour very late at night and I was fast asleep and tired (I was also tired that day as all of us –the rest of the family had gone to the beach and played) so I was deep in sleep.
Rajesh as usual started to fuck me from behind spooning me and as I was fast asleep I did not adjust my backside for him to slide into my cunt. He just pushed his rock hard cock into my crevice behind and his cock had lots of precum lubrication (which was normal for him). His rock hard cock by mistake got aimed a bit higher and as he was excited he pushed hard and entered my asshole and the head got lodged in. I woke up with the sharp pain but luckily I did not scream. Rajesh's body in the meantime gave another push and his cock which was now spread with his precum went another few inches into my asshole.
Now he had half his cock in my butt and I was fully awake. The pain was gone and it felt nice somehow. I think like the natural cocksucking my body also was made for anal sex. Rajesh was also aware now that he had by mistake entered the wrong hole. I whispered "Its Ok" and pushed my butt towards him and his cock went in another inch. He also felt excited as his cock was held in a vice like grip of my tight asshole. This was his first anal sex and he never thought that he would be so blessed to have anal sex with his wife. He gave another shove and buried all the 7" deep into her anus. Swathi also felt nice as somehow his cock was hitting her G spot which for her was exactly 7" in her anal passage.
They were attached and stuck like that for a minute and were enjoying this new sensation and then Rajesh got excited and started moving in and out. This new sensation was too much for him and he immediately came. He lay like that for a few minutes with his cock deep into her butthole and then it shrunk and popped out. The sensation was also too much for Swathi and she had a tremendous orgasm and lay fully satisfied. Both of them lay quietly fully satisfied and Rajesh hugged her from behind with so much love for his wonderful wife.
Rajesh got up and went to wash his cock and Swathi went back to sleep with her husbands cum deep in her ass. After that anal sex also became part of their sex routine along with regular fucking and oral sex. So now when Rajesh got back from his tours and if it was late he would fuck Swathi from behind in the dark either in her cunt or ass as he pleased and Swathi would not wake up. He would also cum in her and as he also was tired would immediately fall asleep with his cock still deep inside her cunt or ass. This was Swathi and Rajesh's sex life for the last 3 years. They were extremely happy with each other and also Rajesh's family was extremely happy with Swathi.

Nice start dear keep it up
:congrats: for new beginning