LULU CHU Stars In VR Bangers Release

P

Pervert Dragon

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Live Out Your Fantasy with Lulu Chu's New VR Bangers Scene

Los Angeles - Lulu Chu returns to VR Bangers in their first scene for the site since 2020. Lulu stars in "New Star is Cuming," released on Friday, can be viewed with most VR headsets, on a smartphone, or PC.

You are a new recruiter for VR Bangers when Lulu shows up on your couch. Lulu's beauty is captivating, but Lulu has to prove they are up to your standards. Lulu is presented with a cute, pink vibrator which they use right away to pleasure themselves. But, Lulu isn't finished yet, as they show off their oral skills and ride you in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and doggy.

"I always keep my fans in mind when shooting VR scenes," Lulu said. "I want to make sure they are enjoying the VR experience along with me. Thank you to VR Bangers for working with me on this sexy scene."

Lulu is represented by East Coast Talent and is available for B/G, G/G, B/B/G, B/G/G, creampies, and more.

Fans can follow Lulu on Twitter and Instagram. A subscription to their OnlyFans will give fans access to exclusive content.

PR for East Coast Talent is provided exclusively by XXX Star PR. Follow us on Twitter, @XXXStarPR, and check out our website, xxxstarpr.com. For interviews or media inquiries, contact [email protected].

20d36d46111c4d7096ca3-640.webp