Announcement Lustyweb Admin Staff Recruitment

There can only be one king.
Senior Moderator
:announce: Hey everyone! :announce:

We’re on the lookout for some awesome folks :fingergunz: to join our admin team! Our community is growing, and we need a few more hands to help keep things fun, friendly, and smooth-running. If you love :chair: hanging out here, enjoy lending a hand, and have a knack for sorting things out :online:, we’d love to hear from you! :clap3:

Why Join Our Admin Crew?

Being an admin is super rewarding and comes with some great perks:
- Shape the Vibe: Help us keep the good times rolling and the forum vibes positive.
- Boost Your Skills: Sharpen your moderation, communication, and leadership skills.
- Make Friends: Connect with members on a deeper level and build awesome relationships.
- Keep It Safe: Help us ensure everyone feels welcome and safe here.

What You'll Do

As an admin, you’ll be:
- Moderating Content: Checking out posts and threads to make sure they follow our community guidelines.
- Resolving Conflicts: Helping to sort out any disputes and keeping things chill.
- Engaging with Members: Jumping into discussions and keeping the community spirit high.
- Supporting the Community: Being there for members and making sure everyone has a great time.

How to Apply

If this sounds like your kind of thing, we’d love for you to apply! Just answer the question down below and DM Destiny .

We’re super excited to bring some new faces onto the team and can’t wait to see what you bring to the table. Thanks for being part of our awesome community!

Cheers, :daru:
Lustyweb Admin Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Senior Moderator
:verified:Questions to be Answered:verified:
  • Din mein kitne hours forum ko de sakte ho ?
  • Pehle kisi forum mein as an staff kar chuke ho ?
  • Agar pehle kisi forum mein staff reh chuke ho to kitne waqt k liye ?
  • Kya tum banner ya poster design kar sakte ho ?
  • Hum tumhein admin team mein kyu lein ?
  • Tum forum mein kya badlaw laa sakte ho ?
Note : Bengali/Punjabi speaker aur Banner/Designer ko preference di jaayegi.

Last edited:
Senior Moderator
***** :announce: The names of Recruited Staff will be announced after 5 to 10 days :announce: ******​

Last edited:
Punjabi Doc
EPIC
Yes, I am interested to become moderator.
I can give two hours to forum daily.
I am a very popular member of two other forums, but have not worked as staff in any.
I don't know to design.
I can increase the membership number and provide the best of content. Many of my threads are running on the forum.
I will try to develop Punjabi story section.

Will Change With Time
Senior Moderator
I am interested to be a moderator. I have never been a forum moderator before. But always wanted to do it. My mother tongue is Bengali, I also understand English. You can make me a moderator if you want.

Apni ki bangala bolte va likhte paren jodi haan tabe proshnor uttor din.

Devil
VECTOR
I am interested in moderator I will bhi former mod on here and current on other fourm

1) ans is 10 to 12 hour daily

2 ans) yes

3 ans) 6 month plus on here and many other site

4 ans) yes

5 ans ) because galati sabse hoti hai bhagwan bhi sabko dusra chance deta hai mere ko bhi chiye

6 ans ) bring new people writer and others to fourm contribute for fourm and bring new idea

I know to create banners for punjabi section