Lustyweb's Exclusive Story Contest 2022 ➣ Chit Chat & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
silent working

➤ Lustyweb's Story Contest 2022 - Chit Chat & Discussion Thread ➤

Contest-Banner-6.png

silent working

"Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here".- Sue Monk Kidd

:announce:
For the first time ever..
On behalf of the admin team I invite all Lustywebiyans to
Exclusive Story Contest 2022 :toohappy:
One says that only few can write story, but I say that everyone has a writer hidden somewhere within oneself, all that is required is to pen down the thoughts and emotions that keep lingering in the mind and you are on track of
writing a story. :writing:

Yes, that is what Exclusive Story Contest 2022 is asking all Lustywebiyans...

"Visualize your thoughts, Paint your Imagination, Good to the Last Drop."
So guys and gals churn your thoughts and be part of this magnificent event that gives you the platform to exhibit your work to scores of readers and make your name . :love:
Win Hearts , Win Award , Win Like Reactions , Win Appreciations, Become Exclusive Story Writer & Reader.
:announce: Entry thread will open on 5 Feb 2022 09:00 AM and close on 25 Feb 2022 11:59 PM.

silent working
━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━
Are tanik thahriye zara,
kisi mahan vyakti ne kaha tha ki.
I can't write without a reader. It's precisely like a kiss—you can't do it alone.
~ John Cheever
lustyweb-reader

For the first time ever
we will be recognizing and rewarding the effort of readers. Attempts on giving positive, genuine and encouraging reviews for stories will be rewarded with best readers award + like reactions for being the "Best Reader"

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here".- Sue Monk Kidd

:announce:
For the first time ever..
On behalf of the admin team I invite all Lustywebiyans to
Exclusive Story Contest 2022 :toohappy:
One says that only few can write story, but I say that everyone has a writer hidden somewhere within oneself, all that is required is to pen down the thoughts and emotions that keep lingering in the mind and you are on track of
writing a story. :writing:

Yes, that is what Exclusive Story Contest 2022 is asking all Lustywebiyans...

"Visualize your thoughts, Paint your Imagination, Good to the Last Drop."
So guys and gals churn your thoughts and be part of this magnificent event that gives you the platform to exhibit your work to scores of readers and make your name . :love:
Win Hearts , Win Award , Win Like Reactions , Win Appreciations, Become Exclusive Story Writer & Reader.
:announce: Entry thread will open on 5 Feb 2022 09:00 AM and close on 25 Feb 2022 11:59 PM.
Ab maza aye ga na bidu :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.