Romance More than a roommate?

Hello buddy,
Welcome to my story thread.
I hope you like it.

β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’š
More than a roommate?

Update-1

Ths story start when my roommate left for a new job on the other side of the country, I started looking for a replacement. What I found was way beyond my expectations.

I had a great apartment in City capital, just outside of New York. It was the second floor of a two family with two bedrooms, decent living room and kitchen, a full bath, off-street parking and a porch overlooking a small park. The rent was steep and I didn't want to move, so I put an ad on Craig's list. A lot of replies I discounted because they had pets, were smokers or just sounded way too weird. I was about to give up when I saw Megan's response. I never considered a female roomie, but wasn't opposed to it either.

I set up a time for her to come and see the place. She was prompt and I opened the door to see a tall, beautiful red-head. I'm six-four and she was only a couple inches shorter. She had shoulder length wavy hair, a trim figure and a great smile.

She said her roomie was getting married and would be taking over the whole apartment where they lived. She worked as a nurse in Boston and my location would be an easy commute.

I showed her around, collected a couple references and told her I'd call her. Her references were all positive, so I called her and told her I'd be looking forward to her as my new roomie.

I had some misgivings sharing with a girl. I always had guy roomies. I wondered if it would be awkward. What if I brought a girl home? I laughed and said slim chance of that with my recent dating history. What if she brought guys home? Well, I wasn't her father, so what the hell.

Megan moved in the first weekend in May. She didn't have much to bring. Her old roomie and her fiancΓ© carted in a twin bed, beat up dresser, one bean bag chair, boxes of books and clothes. They got her settled and left. Megan spent the rest of the day settling in.

Around six I offered to get some pizza and beer and she readily accepted. Later as we sat in the living room we began to fill each other in on backgrounds. I'm a writer and she looked dubious. I assured her it's a regular job with a paycheck. I work for a high tech firm writing manuals, spec sheets, a newsletter and other stuff. She's an ER nurse and said she had strange hours. She might work three twelve hour shifts in a row and then be off for three or four days.

Megan was easy to talk to and easy to look at. I hoped I could adjust to having a beautiful woman living in my apartment.

We settled into a simple routine. I was usually up and out by 7:30. On the days Megan worked, she had to be at the hospital by 7:00, so we didn't see too much of each other. On her days off, we usually had dinner together and started becoming good friends.

Living with a woman caused some adjustments. I was pretty much a boxers or less around the house guy. Often, I wouldn't wear anything to go to the bathroom for a shower and I never wore clothes to bed. Now, I started wearing shorts and a t-shirt and being discreet about closing the bathroom door and other things so as not to seem like a jerk.

After about a month, the weather turned warm. The apartment had no air conditioning, so we tried to keep cool by a couple window fans, open windows and by not wearing a lot of extra clothes.

I couldn't help but admire Megan's figure. In running shorts, her favorite bottom, her long legs were nothing short of awesome. She favored tank tops that outlined nice but not large breasts and showed a flat and tight tummy. Her ass was phenomenal in her shorts, jeans or almost anything she wore.

We both enjoyed running and would often take a three mile run in the evenings. One night it was really hot and humid and we returned drenched. I said she could take her shower first and after mine we could hit an air conditioned neighborhood bar.

I had just finished a tall glass of water and was headed to my room, when Megan came out of the bath. She held a towel in front of her and we almost ran into each other. We apologized and she turned to head into her run. Her back was completely exposed. I looked at her ass and blurted out, "Holy shit."

She looked over her shoulder said, "Oops. Sorry." She dashed into her room and closed the door. I went into the bath and stripped off my wet running clothes, struggling to get my shorts over my erection that popped up the second I saw that perfect butt.

Now I love women and don't have any dominant fetish about any one part. All parts appeal to me. But, Megan did have the best ass I had ever seen in clothes. Now, seeing it naked and moving, it literally took my breath away. I'd put it right up with Nicole Kidman. It was tight, round and luscious. My hand strayed to the rod sticking out and, after a few minutes of attention, brought the release I needed.

I dried, dressed and Megan and I walked the few blocks to a bar. The cool interior was a relief as were the tall draft Sam Adams we had.

We sat at the bar and paid a little attention to the Red Sox game on the tube, but mostly drank, ate bar peanuts and didn't talk. That was unusual for us, because we talked to each other all the time.

Finally I broke the ice, "Megan, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...well, I mean, I didn't expect to see your...what I'm trying to say is I hardly saw anything, honest."

Megan had a great smile that lit up her entire face, and she turned it on full blast. "Jake, you said 'Holy shit'. So I gotta imagine you saw my ass."

"Sorry, Meg. I was just surprised."

"Yeah," she answered as she sipped her beer. "You know I've been thinking about this sort of thing and have come to the understanding that living with the opposite sex roomie has its challenges."

"Challenges?" I asked.

She nodded and said,"Let me ask you something and promise to answer honestly. Before I was here, what did you wear around the apartment?"

"Boxers," I said and then smiled and added, "or less."

"Exactly," Megan said. "Now you're wearing shorts or pants all the time. Now, me, I am sort of a let it all hang out girl. My old roomie was a nurse too and we worked a lot of the same shifts. We'd get home and feel really grubby from being around sick and hurt people. So, we'd just about get in the door and we were stripping. We'd throw our stuff in a big hamper and walk around bare-assed drinking wine or beer until we each had our showers. Most days, it was just bikini bottoms around the houseβ€”at the most. When her fiancΓ© moved in, we discussed it and said we weren't going to alter our habits. I can guarantee you he never complained." The last bit she offered with a grin.

I didn't know where this conversation was going so I did what most guys do, kept my mouth shut and drank beer.

"So," Megan continued, "as I said I've been thinking about it. I think I have an idea that will help."

"What?" I asked.

"Tell you when we get home," she said and ordered us two more beers.

At least this conversation broke the ice and we started chatting normally. We ended up splitting a burger and fries at the bar and had two more beers.

Arriving back in the apartment, Megan excused herself to go pee. I was sitting on the couch watching the end of the Red Sox when she came back in.

"So, do you want to hear my idea?"

"Sure."

"I say we just get it over with and then we can relax."

"Get what over with?"

"Being afraid one of us is going to see the other person naked or be seen partially naked or whatever. Or worse, imagining what the other person looks like naked. We need to get rid of the big curiosity factor."

"Megan, I haven't been trying to spy on you if that's what you mean."

"No, I'm not saying that, Jake. But, let's be honest. I see you looking at me sometimes when I have that old tank top and my nipples are poking out. Hey, I'm not pissed, but just saying that's natural. I'm a girl, you're a guy and we get curious."

"Meg, I'm really embarrassed. I don't want you to think I'm like mentally undressing you all the time. Ok, I will admit that one tank top is provocative, but I didn't think I was that obvious."

Megan laughed and her laugh was one of the sweetest sounds I ever heard. "You weren't that obvious, but I knew you were looking. And, true confessions, I was flattered. Besides, after the first time, I could've chosen not to wear that again. So, I guess I was being a bit of a tease."

She continued, "So we can agree there is some curiosity and that each of us has had to adapt to living with the opposite sex. I think it's stupid, so let's get it over with."

I still did not get it. "Megan, I don't want to appear to be stupid, but what are you talking about?"

Again the brilliant smile, "What I'm talking about, Jake, is that right now, right here in our living room, we strip off. We get buck naked and let the other person see it all. No more secrets, no more sneak peeks. Let it all hang out and then we can get back to living the way we want."

"So, you're saying we undress in front of each other?"

"Jake, that's exactly what I'm saying. So, stand up and let's do it."

I felt as if I were moving in a dream, but I stood. Facing each other, I pulled my polo shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor. Megan removed her t-shirt exposing a sports bra. She then dropped her shorts to reveal a pair of pink bikini bottoms. I undid my belt, praying that I would not get a hard-on and embarrass myself to death.

Megan looked at my boxers that were decorated with Patriot's logos and just shook her head.

In a fluid motion she pulled her bra over her head and without hesitation bent and tugged her panties to the floor, kicking them free with her foot. I stared at the magnificent naked body in front of me.

I was brought back to reality with a pronounced, "Ahem" from Megan.

I realized I still had my boxers on. I slowly slid them off and straightened to face her. She did not hesitate to look me up and down, spending some time on my crotch. She motioned with her finger and I turned my back to her.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed. We both burst out laughing at her imitation of me. I turned back to face her. She raised her hand and we high-fived.

I once again took in her body. Her breasts were on the small side, but stood out proudly from her chest. She had almost no areoles topped by dark, tiny nipples that appeared to be erect. Her tummy was flat and tight. She had a belly button ring that made her navel stand out. Her pussy was the same shade as her hair, a mixture of reds and strawberry blond. She slightly trimmed the side and the top, but the rest was a wondrous jungle of tufts, curls and color.

Her breasts and crotch were lily white as opposed to the fair complexion of the rest of her body. I knew she would never tan, but there was a nice contrast between her sex parts and the rest of her body.

She watched me looking and then turned to give me a full view of the fantastic ass I glimpsed just a few hours ago. I now saw each cheek had a delicate dimple. Her back and legs were muscled but smooth.

I was using every ounce of willpower to keep my dick from getting hard.

"So, there," she said. "We've each seen it all."

"What now," I asked? "What are the rules?"

Megan smiled and said, "Simple. No rules. If either of us doesn't want to wear clothes, then we don't. If we do, we do. No hassle, no pressure, and best of all, no wondering. Deal?"

It didn't take me long to figure that the deal would mean I probably would be looking at one of the best bodies I had ever seen and so said "Deal."

Megan extended her hand and we shook.

"Now, I'm going to bed. I've got to be in early. 'Night, Jake."

"'Night, Meg."

As I lay trying to get to sleep, I kept replaying the scene of her stripping and the view of her naked body. My dick rose to the occasion this time and my hand helped relieve the tension it was carrying.

I didn't see Megan for three days. I had two night meetings and went to a Red Sox game with some buddies. The next time I saw her was Saturday morning.

I woke around 8 and had to pee. I started to pull on my boxers and then thought, maybe I don't need them. Then, I thought maybe Megan had second thoughts or really didn't want me to actually walk around the apartment swinging in the breeze. I covered my bets by picking up my boxers, but not putting them on. I figured I could just hold them in front of me if I ran into Megan and she seemed shocked.

I opened my bedroom door and noticed Megan's door was open. I headed to the bathroom and heard her call out, "'Morning."

I turned to see her walking my way with a mug of coffee in one hand and the Globe in the other. She wore tiny blue bikinis and nothing else.

I slid my boxers in front of me and said good morning and motioned to the bathroom.

She nodded and then said, "What's with the boxers?"

"Uh, I, well, I was just carrying them in case, you know, that maybe being naked wasn't..."

"Jake, I thought we covered that. Go balls out all the time. It's cool. I don't mind. Hell, it's nice to see a tight bod. And, in case you are wondering, I think you have a good dick and great ass. Very good, actually. Ok? So, chill."

I grinned and tossed the boxers back into my room. From that moment on, it was very casual in our apartment.

Boston was in the midst of one of the worst heat waves in our history. Both Megan and I appreciated being able to strip off and cool down. On the evenings she was home, we settled into a little routine. We'd have a light supper of salad and white wine, put a fan in front of the couch, turn off the lights and watch a ball game or pick a movie to watch, or sit on our porch, all while being nude or sometimes Megan wore tiny bikini panties.

We alternated movie selection. One night it might be a chick-flic romance for her and the next a shoot-em-up or spy one for me. Neither complained about the other's choice and we each loved making caustic comments about the inane plots of any of the genres. When watching baseball, we'd comment on the players, which ones were good guys and which were assholes. Megan asked why guys kept pulling at their crotches. I tried to explain adjusting the boys, but she felt they could do that in the dugout and not on the field. All in all, we soon hardly took notice of our nudityβ€”well, actually I always noticed her body, but I certainly didn't complain.

One particularly hot evening, we were watching a Sox game. We were both damp with sweat and finally Megan said, "I need something really cool to drink."

I said how about frozen Margaritas.

We agreed and both headed to the kitchen. Megan said she'd get the blender and I pulled out the booze and dug in the fridge for limes. I was turning to get a knife to slice the limes just as Megan was backing up from retrieving the blender from under the counter. She was still bent over and her butt was sticking up in the air. I turned and she moved back and suddenly my dick was right between her ass cheeks.

She yelled, "Whoa!" and I stumbled back. My embarrassment went off the chart when I immediately got hard from this unexpected contact.

"Jake, what the..." Megan stopped in mid-sentence as she turned and saw my erection.

"Oh, boy," she said softly.

"Sorry, Meg, that was totally an accident."

She looked directly at my erect member and said, "And, that is the result of this accident?"

I smiled dopily and said, "You know they have a mind of their own. Sorry, I'll go put some clothes on."

"No," Megan commanded. "Actually, this is sort of the last barrier of curiosity. I admit I wondered what your dick looked like hard. So, now I know."

We both looked down at my erection, and, honestly, without me doing anything, it bounced.

We laughed and Megan said, "Well, hell-o to you, too."

We made our drinks and went back to the couch. I was back to almost normal. We sipped in silence for a while.

"Jake, are you Ok?"

"A little embarrassed, but, yeah, I'm Ok."

"Well, I was wondering about this. I mean I know we say being naked around each other is cool, but you never got a hard-on. I've been around guys, and usually it happens a lot. God, my ex-roommate's fiancΓ© had a woodie half the time we were there. I think he was proud of it and I also think he was hoping that Carol and I would team up and take care of it. Never happened, I assure you. But, you've been pretty tame."

"Well, I've been concentrating a lot to keep it down. And, if I had one, I stayed in my room until, well, let's say it went away. Many times in the morning I have one, but just hang in my room 'til it goes away. I didn't want you to think I was a perv and imagining you in a sexual way.'

"Jeez, Jake, don't work yourself up. We are friends and I'd like to think we are very good friends. I don't think we are going to screw each other by mistake, but that doesn't mean we don't have sexual thoughts. I like looking at you naked. I think you have a really, really attractive dick and I especially like seeing it as it swings when you walk. It's certainly not tiny, I say that because I hear you guys are hung up on size, but it's not grotesquely big. I think your ass is fab. And, you have a great set of balls. So, yeah, I think sexually. It's normal."

"God, I wish you didn't say all that," I moaned.

"Why, did I offend you?"

"No," I said and looked down at my crotch. Megan followed my eyes to see a hard and upright dick.

"My bad," she said giggling.

"I've think you've unleashed the devil. Now that he knows you're not offended, he's going to be popping up all the time."

"No prob, Jake. He's always welcome" she said as she lightly touched the top of my naked thigh.

She offered her glass and we clinked rims and drank.

"How about you and your man-spear get us a couple refills, while I just enjoy the view."

I was amazed at how fast I was loosing my concern about parading around aroused. I returned with her drink and she asked me to stand there. She looked intently at my erection, which did nothing to ease its hardness.

"That's very attractive, Jake. I still marvel at how hard a guy's dick can get. Thanks for letting me stare."

I raised my glass and we toasted silently.

After that night, Megan stopped wearing her bikini briefs even occasionally. She was always nude when we were in the apartment. It was now mid-August and a weekend when both of us were off work. I stumbled out of bed with major morning wood and went in search for coffee. Megan was in the kitchen making a pot. She had on black undies.

She turned and noticed my erection and said, "good morning my fine hard friend. It's always good to see you."

I shrugged and said, "Morning wood. As soon as it goes down, I'll pee. By the way, what's with the panties?"

Megan blushed, turning her white breasts a pretty shade of pink.

"Got a little visitor."

"Huh, someone's here?" I panicked thinking she might have a guy over and I didn't want to be caught in this condition.

Megan laughed, "No, stupid, I've got my period."

Now it was my turn to blush and I am sure I was scarlet from head to toe. "Sorry. It's just that I never noticed before."

"That's because my last two happened while I was working."

Talking about this feminine stuff made me go soft enough to be able to pee, so I excused myself.

Back in the kitchen I poured a mug and joined Meg at our small table.

"You know, I don't think I've ever talked about a girl's period before. Doing it would be weird, but not as weird as sitting here naked talking about a girl's period."

Laughing Megan assured me it was Ok.

"Jake, I think we can talk about anything. I don't believe I've ever been as comfortable with any guy or practically any girlfriend as I am with you. You're a great friend."

I agreed and offered a coffee mug toast.

We decided to take a long bike ride out to Walden Pond. It was a great trip and we got home late afternoon, totally drenched from the exercise. Megan offered me the first shower. As I was drying, she nudged me aside with a hand on my butt and jumped in.

Last edited:
I hope you all like this story.
If their was any error forgive me for it.
Stay tuned with me
Your
Siddharth Nigam

Hello buddy,
Welcome to my story thread.
I hope you like it.

β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’š
More than a roommate?

Update-1

Ths story start when my roommate left for a new job on the other side of the country, I started looking for a replacement. What I found was way beyond my expectations.

I had a great apartment in Andheri, just outside of Mumbai. It was the second floor of a two family with two bedrooms, decent living room and kitchen, a full bath, off-street parking and a porch overlooking a small park. The rent was steep and I didn't want to move, so I put an ad on Craig's list. A lot of replies I discounted because they had pets, were smokers or just sounded way too weird. I was about to give up when I saw Megan's response. I never considered a female roomie, but wasn't opposed to it either.

I set up a time for her to come and see the place. She was prompt and I opened the door to see a tall, beautiful red-head. I'm six-four and she was only a couple inches shorter. She had shoulder length wavy hair, a trim figure and a great smile.

She said her roomie was getting married and would be taking over the whole apartment where they lived. She worked as a nurse in Boston and my location would be an easy commute.

I showed her around, collected a couple references and told her I'd call her. Her references were all positive, so I called her and told her I'd be looking forward to her as my new roomie.

I had some misgivings sharing with a girl. I always had guy roomies. I wondered if it would be awkward. What if I brought a girl home? I laughed and said slim chance of that with my recent dating history. What if she brought guys home? Well, I wasn't her father, so what the hell.

Megan moved in the first weekend in May. She didn't have much to bring. Her old roomie and her fiancΓ© carted in a twin bed, beat up dresser, one bean bag chair, boxes of books and clothes. They got her settled and left. Megan spent the rest of the day settling in.

Around six I offered to get some pizza and beer and she readily accepted. Later as we sat in the living room we began to fill each other in on backgrounds. I'm a writer and she looked dubious. I assured her it's a regular job with a paycheck. I work for a high tech firm writing manuals, spec sheets, a newsletter and other stuff. She's an ER nurse and said she had strange hours. She might work three twelve hour shifts in a row and then be off for three or four days.

Megan was easy to talk to and easy to look at. I hoped I could adjust to having a beautiful woman living in my apartment.

We settled into a simple routine. I was usually up and out by 7:30. On the days Megan worked, she had to be at the hospital by 7:00, so we didn't see too much of each other. On her days off, we usually had dinner together and started becoming good friends.

Living with a woman caused some adjustments. I was pretty much a boxers or less around the house guy. Often, I wouldn't wear anything to go to the bathroom for a shower and I never wore clothes to bed. Now, I started wearing shorts and a t-shirt and being discreet about closing the bathroom door and other things so as not to seem like a jerk.

After about a month, the weather turned warm. The apartment had no air conditioning, so we tried to keep cool by a couple window fans, open windows and by not wearing a lot of extra clothes.

I couldn't help but admire Megan's figure. In running shorts, her favorite bottom, her long legs were nothing short of awesome. She favored tank tops that outlined nice but not large breasts and showed a flat and tight tummy. Her ass was phenomenal in her shorts, jeans or almost anything she wore.

We both enjoyed running and would often take a three mile run in the evenings. One night it was really hot and humid and we returned drenched. I said she could take her shower first and after mine we could hit an air conditioned neighborhood bar.

I had just finished a tall glass of water and was headed to my room, when Megan came out of the bath. She held a towel in front of her and we almost ran into each other. We apologized and she turned to head into her run. Her back was completely exposed. I looked at her ass and blurted out, "Holy shit."

She looked over her shoulder said, "Oops. Sorry." She dashed into her room and closed the door. I went into the bath and stripped off my wet running clothes, struggling to get my shorts over my erection that popped up the second I saw that perfect butt.

Now I love women and don't have any dominant fetish about any one part. All parts appeal to me. But, Megan did have the best ass I had ever seen in clothes. Now, seeing it naked and moving, it literally took my breath away. I'd put it right up with Nicole Kidman. It was tight, round and luscious. My hand strayed to the rod sticking out and, after a few minutes of attention, brought the release I needed.

I dried, dressed and Megan and I walked the few blocks to a bar. The cool interior was a relief as were the tall draft Sam Adams we had.

We sat at the bar and paid a little attention to the Red Sox game on the tube, but mostly drank, ate bar peanuts and didn't talk. That was unusual for us, because we talked to each other all the time.

Finally I broke the ice, "Megan, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...well, I mean, I didn't expect to see your...what I'm trying to say is I hardly saw anything, honest."

Megan had a great smile that lit up her entire face, and she turned it on full blast. "Jake, you said 'Holy shit'. So I gotta imagine you saw my ass."

"Sorry, Meg. I was just surprised."

"Yeah," she answered as she sipped her beer. "You know I've been thinking about this sort of thing and have come to the understanding that living with the opposite sex roomie has its challenges."

"Challenges?" I asked.

She nodded and said,"Let me ask you something and promise to answer honestly. Before I was here, what did you wear around the apartment?"

"Boxers," I said and then smiled and added, "or less."

"Exactly," Megan said. "Now you're wearing shorts or pants all the time. Now, me, I am sort of a let it all hang out girl. My old roomie was a nurse too and we worked a lot of the same shifts. We'd get home and feel really grubby from being around sick and hurt people. So, we'd just about get in the door and we were stripping. We'd throw our stuff in a big hamper and walk around bare-assed drinking wine or beer until we each had our showers. Most days, it was just bikini bottoms around the houseβ€”at the most. When her fiancΓ© moved in, we discussed it and said we weren't going to alter our habits. I can guarantee you he never complained." The last bit she offered with a grin.

I didn't know where this conversation was going so I did what most guys do, kept my mouth shut and drank beer.

"So," Megan continued, "as I said I've been thinking about it. I think I have an idea that will help."

"What?" I asked.

"Tell you when we get home," she said and ordered us two more beers.

At least this conversation broke the ice and we started chatting normally. We ended up splitting a burger and fries at the bar and had two more beers.

Arriving back in the apartment, Megan excused herself to go pee. I was sitting on the couch watching the end of the Red Sox when she came back in.

"So, do you want to hear my idea?"

"Sure."

"I say we just get it over with and then we can relax."

"Get what over with?"

"Being afraid one of us is going to see the other person naked or be seen partially naked or whatever. Or worse, imagining what the other person looks like naked. We need to get rid of the big curiosity factor."

"Megan, I haven't been trying to spy on you if that's what you mean."

"No, I'm not saying that, Jake. But, let's be honest. I see you looking at me sometimes when I have that old tank top and my nipples are poking out. Hey, I'm not pissed, but just saying that's natural. I'm a girl, you're a guy and we get curious."

"Meg, I'm really embarrassed. I don't want you to think I'm like mentally undressing you all the time. Ok, I will admit that one tank top is provocative, but I didn't think I was that obvious."

Megan laughed and her laugh was one of the sweetest sounds I ever heard. "You weren't that obvious, but I knew you were looking. And, true confessions, I was flattered. Besides, after the first time, I could've chosen not to wear that again. So, I guess I was being a bit of a tease."

She continued, "So we can agree there is some curiosity and that each of us has had to adapt to living with the opposite sex. I think it's stupid, so let's get it over with."

I still did not get it. "Megan, I don't want to appear to be stupid, but what are you talking about?"

Again the brilliant smile, "What I'm talking about, Jake, is that right now, right here in our living room, we strip off. We get buck naked and let the other person see it all. No more secrets, no more sneak peeks. Let it all hang out and then we can get back to living the way we want."

"So, you're saying we undress in front of each other?"

"Jake, that's exactly what I'm saying. So, stand up and let's do it."

I felt as if I were moving in a dream, but I stood. Facing each other, I pulled my polo shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor. Megan removed her t-shirt exposing a sports bra. She then dropped her shorts to reveal a pair of pink bikini bottoms. I undid my belt, praying that I would not get a hard-on and embarrass myself to death.

Megan looked at my boxers that were decorated with Patriot's logos and just shook her head.

In a fluid motion she pulled her bra over her head and without hesitation bent and tugged her panties to the floor, kicking them free with her foot. I stared at the magnificent naked body in front of me.

I was brought back to reality with a pronounced, "Ahem" from Megan.

I realized I still had my boxers on. I slowly slid them off and straightened to face her. She did not hesitate to look me up and down, spending some time on my crotch. She motioned with her finger and I turned my back to her.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed. We both burst out laughing at her imitation of me. I turned back to face her. She raised her hand and we high-fived.

I once again took in her body. Her breasts were on the small side, but stood out proudly from her chest. She had almost no areoles topped by dark, tiny nipples that appeared to be erect. Her tummy was flat and tight. She had a belly button ring that made her navel stand out. Her pussy was the same shade as her hair, a mixture of reds and strawberry blond. She slightly trimmed the side and the top, but the rest was a wondrous jungle of tufts, curls and color.

Her breasts and crotch were lily white as opposed to the fair complexion of the rest of her body. I knew she would never tan, but there was a nice contrast between her sex parts and the rest of her body.

She watched me looking and then turned to give me a full view of the fantastic ass I glimpsed just a few hours ago. I now saw each cheek had a delicate dimple. Her back and legs were muscled but smooth.

I was using every ounce of willpower to keep my dick from getting hard.

"So, there," she said. "We've each seen it all."

"What now," I asked? "What are the rules?"

Megan smiled and said, "Simple. No rules. If either of us doesn't want to wear clothes, then we don't. If we do, we do. No hassle, no pressure, and best of all, no wondering. Deal?"

It didn't take me long to figure that the deal would mean I probably would be looking at one of the best bodies I had ever seen and so said "Deal."

Megan extended her hand and we shook.

"Now, I'm going to bed. I've got to be in early. 'Night, Jake."

"'Night, Meg."

As I lay trying to get to sleep, I kept replaying the scene of her stripping and the view of her naked body. My dick rose to the occasion this time and my hand helped relieve the tension it was carrying.

I didn't see Megan for three days. I had two night meetings and went to a Red Sox game with some buddies. The next time I saw her was Saturday morning.

I woke around 8 and had to pee. I started to pull on my boxers and then thought, maybe I don't need them. Then, I thought maybe Megan had second thoughts or really didn't want me to actually walk around the apartment swinging in the breeze. I covered my bets by picking up my boxers, but not putting them on. I figured I could just hold them in front of me if I ran into Megan and she seemed shocked.

I opened my bedroom door and noticed Megan's door was open. I headed to the bathroom and heard her call out, "'Morning."

I turned to see her walking my way with a mug of coffee in one hand and the Globe in the other. She wore tiny blue bikinis and nothing else.

I slid my boxers in front of me and said good morning and motioned to the bathroom.

She nodded and then said, "What's with the boxers?"

"Uh, I, well, I was just carrying them in case, you know, that maybe being naked wasn't..."

"Jake, I thought we covered that. Go balls out all the time. It's cool. I don't mind. Hell, it's nice to see a tight bod. And, in case you are wondering, I think you have a good dick and great ass. Very good, actually. Ok? So, chill."

I grinned and tossed the boxers back into my room. From that moment on, it was very casual in our apartment.

Boston was in the midst of one of the worst heat waves in our history. Both Megan and I appreciated being able to strip off and cool down. On the evenings she was home, we settled into a little routine. We'd have a light supper of salad and white wine, put a fan in front of the couch, turn off the lights and watch a ball game or pick a movie to watch, or sit on our porch, all while being nude or sometimes Megan wore tiny bikini panties.

We alternated movie selection. One night it might be a chick-flic romance for her and the next a shoot-em-up or spy one for me. Neither complained about the other's choice and we each loved making caustic comments about the inane plots of any of the genres. When watching baseball, we'd comment on the players, which ones were good guys and which were assholes. Megan asked why guys kept pulling at their crotches. I tried to explain adjusting the boys, but she felt they could do that in the dugout and not on the field. All in all, we soon hardly took notice of our nudityβ€”well, actually I always noticed her body, but I certainly didn't complain.

One particularly hot evening, we were watching a Sox game. We were both damp with sweat and finally Megan said, "I need something really cool to drink."

I said how about frozen Margaritas.

We agreed and both headed to the kitchen. Megan said she'd get the blender and I pulled out the booze and dug in the fridge for limes. I was turning to get a knife to slice the limes just as Megan was backing up from retrieving the blender from under the counter. She was still bent over and her butt was sticking up in the air. I turned and she moved back and suddenly my dick was right between her ass cheeks.

She yelled, "Whoa!" and I stumbled back. My embarrassment went off the chart when I immediately got hard from this unexpected contact.

"Jake, what the..." Megan stopped in mid-sentence as she turned and saw my erection.

"Oh, boy," she said softly.

"Sorry, Meg, that was totally an accident."

She looked directly at my erect member and said, "And, that is the result of this accident?"

I smiled dopily and said, "You know they have a mind of their own. Sorry, I'll go put some clothes on."

"No," Megan commanded. "Actually, this is sort of the last barrier of curiosity. I admit I wondered what your dick looked like hard. So, now I know."

We both looked down at my erection, and, honestly, without me doing anything, it bounced.

We laughed and Megan said, "Well, hell-o to you, too."

We made our drinks and went back to the couch. I was back to almost normal. We sipped in silence for a while.

"Jake, are you Ok?"

"A little embarrassed, but, yeah, I'm Ok."

"Well, I was wondering about this. I mean I know we say being naked around each other is cool, but you never got a hard-on. I've been around guys, and usually it happens a lot. God, my ex-roommate's fiancΓ© had a woodie half the time we were there. I think he was proud of it and I also think he was hoping that Carol and I would team up and take care of it. Never happened, I assure you. But, you've been pretty tame."

"Well, I've been concentrating a lot to keep it down. And, if I had one, I stayed in my room until, well, let's say it went away. Many times in the morning I have one, but just hang in my room 'til it goes away. I didn't want you to think I was a perv and imagining you in a sexual way.'

"Jeez, Jake, don't work yourself up. We are friends and I'd like to think we are very good friends. I don't think we are going to screw each other by mistake, but that doesn't mean we don't have sexual thoughts. I like looking at you naked. I think you have a really, really attractive dick and I especially like seeing it as it swings when you walk. It's certainly not tiny, I say that because I hear you guys are hung up on size, but it's not grotesquely big. I think your ass is fab. And, you have a great set of balls. So, yeah, I think sexually. It's normal."

"God, I wish you didn't say all that," I moaned.

"Why, did I offend you?"

"No," I said and looked down at my crotch. Megan followed my eyes to see a hard and upright dick.

"My bad," she said giggling.

"I've think you've unleashed the devil. Now that he knows you're not offended, he's going to be popping up all the time."

"No prob, Jake. He's always welcome" she said as she lightly touched the top of my naked thigh.

She offered her glass and we clinked rims and drank.

"How about you and your man-spear get us a couple refills, while I just enjoy the view."

I was amazed at how fast I was loosing my concern about parading around aroused. I returned with her drink and she asked me to stand there. She looked intently at my erection, which did nothing to ease its hardness.

"That's very attractive, Jake. I still marvel at how hard a guy's dick can get. Thanks for letting me stare."

I raised my glass and we toasted silently.

After that night, Megan stopped wearing her bikini briefs even occasionally. She was always nude when we were in the apartment. It was now mid-August and a weekend when both of us were off work. I stumbled out of bed with major morning wood and went in search for coffee. Megan was in the kitchen making a pot. She had on black undies.

She turned and noticed my erection and said, "good morning my fine hard friend. It's always good to see you."

I shrugged and said, "Morning wood. As soon as it goes down, I'll pee. By the way, what's with the panties?"

Megan blushed, turning her white breasts a pretty shade of pink.

"Got a little visitor."

"Huh, someone's here?" I panicked thinking she might have a guy over and I didn't want to be caught in this condition.

Megan laughed, "No, stupid, I've got my period."

Now it was my turn to blush and I am sure I was scarlet from head to toe. "Sorry. It's just that I never noticed before."

"That's because my last two happened while I was working."

Talking about this feminine stuff made me go soft enough to be able to pee, so I excused myself.

Back in the kitchen I poured a mug and joined Meg at our small table.

"You know, I don't think I've ever talked about a girl's period before. Doing it would be weird, but not as weird as sitting here naked talking about a girl's period."

Laughing Megan assured me it was Ok.

"Jake, I think we can talk about anything. I don't believe I've ever been as comfortable with any guy or practically any girlfriend as I am with you. You're a great friend."

I agreed and offered a coffee mug toast.

We decided to take a long bike ride out to Walden Pond. It was a great trip and we got home late afternoon, totally drenched from the exercise. Megan offered me the first shower. As I was drying, she nudged me aside with a hand on my butt and jumped in.
great story brother.. :goodpost:

Update-2
I went and sat on the couch sipping a beer. Megan appeared with her hair still wet and grabbed her own beer. She stood right in front of me, with her legs slightly spread apart.

"Jake, what do you think of my pussy?"

I choked on the mouthful of beer I had just taken in. After getting under control, I could not help but stare at the luscious bush catching light in the tangles. It was all golden and fiery.

"Well," I said, "not having any intimate knowledge of your pussy, I have no fuckin' clue what to say. This isn't one of those 'do these jeans make my ass look fat' questions, is it?"

"You think my ass looks fat in jeans?"

"No! Actually, I think you have the best ass I have ever seen. It almost looks as good in jeans as it does naked. And you know I rate your naked ass a 'Holy shit'."

She laughed. Then looked at me, "Seriously, I want your opinion of my pussy."

"What are you really asking?" I said.

"Well, I've been talking with my sister and she keeps telling me to shave it all off. She does, loves it and thinks I look like a jungle girl."

I again stared at the wide rectangle with the wild curls. I tried to imagine it bald and the only result was a massive hard-on.

Megan noticed and said, "Well, I guess that's a vote that you like my pussy."

"What's not to like? It's beautiful, like the rest of you. But, really if you want to trim it or whatever, it's your choice. You are so beautiful; no guy is going to complain if you're smooth as a baby or hairy as a gorilla. What do you want to do?"

Megan ran her fingers through the mass of red and pulled on the tufts. She sipped some beer, and said, "I think I should trim this down to a shallow layer and narrow the strip."

"Sounds like a plan," I offered as my erection throbbed at the thought of it.

"Glad you agree because I need your help."

"Help?"

"Yeah, I don't think I can get it even by myself and I certainly don't trust my own hand making a straight line with a razor. So, Roomie, you get the honors."

"You know this is fuckin' bizarre, right?"

"I think it's fun," and after a pause, "and a little kinky. But, mostly fun. And, by the looks of your quite impressive erection, I'd say you're not opposed."

I gave in and said we should probably do it on my bed since there's more room. I got up and Megan smiled at my hard-on bobbing as we walked.

I grabbed a towel and shaving cream and a razor. She went to her room and got a pair of scissors.

She laid on the spread towel and indicated how much pubic hair she wanted trimmed. I marveled at the silky feel of the hairs between my fingers, telling her how soft and silky it was and was she sure she wanted it to go away.

She ran her fingers through the luxurious curls and sighed. She took my hand and placed it tight on her pussy.

"Be the last person to touch it before it's all gone," she said in a small voice.

I ran my fingers through the curls, enjoying the sensation and feeling the warmth of her sex. She moved under my touch and let out a small moan.

"Easy, Cowboy. I think you have done justice to this last trip through the forest."

I then pulled a patch out taut and snipped it at the desired length. She said it was perfect, so I grabbed, pulled and snipped until her the mass of pubes was hacked away. I got an idea and went to the bathroom, returning with a grooming razor. A couple years ago I had a beard and liked to keep it at about a three day growth. I bought this razor so I could adjust the settings. I explained to Megan that I could get a more even look if I finished her with this.

She told me to go for it. I adjusted the depth to what I thought was right and made a pass over the remaining pubes. It looked good, so I continued. Megan squirmed and I asked if I had hurt her.

"No, the vibration sort of gets to me, you know."

I nodded and finished with the electric razor. I brushed the stray clippings on to the towel, enjoying the sensation of touching her pubic area.

Her slit was now clearly visible and I was dripping. I prayed she did not notice.

Megan then indicated how wide the strip should be. I put a pile of shaving cream in my hand and spread it from her thigh into the right spot on her pussy. I ran a finger down to make a line. As I did, she shivered again. I figured I was not the only one getting turned on.

I worked the safety razor from the line out to her thighs, and then trued it up with an up and down stroke. I repeated the same procedure on the other side until she ended up with an inch and a half strip.

"How about the taint?"

I knew she meant the part from the bottom of her slit up to her asshole. She grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs up. She was now totally exposed and spread. I could see both her outer and inner lips, and her clit pushing through the little hood.

"Shouldn't I have a medical degree to be at this angle?" I joked.

She smiled and asked if I were going to do an internal exam.

"Not likely," I replied.

"Pity! Well, I don't think you need to be a doctor, then."

I spread cream around her sex lips and in between her legs. I carefully shaved the area. I used a corner of the towel to wipe away the excess cream and noticed she was quite wet. I yearned to lean in and kiss the beautiful display of pink inches from my face.

"Can you get me the hand mirror from my dresser?"

With my hard-on leading the way, I retrieved the mirror. She held it between her still spread and elevated legs and admired the new look.

"Guess I sprung a little leak, Jake. Looks like you're not the only one who gets turned on every now and then."

"Happens," I said.

"Guess, so. I see your head glistening. God, this is weird," Megan exclaimed. "We are roomies, but certainly not lovers, but here we are. You have this rock hard erection and I'm spread open like a gal waiting for a class A screwing and dripping like a freakin' hose. Actually, I think this is a good time for another showerβ€”a cold one."

We both stood. Megan leaned in, avoiding contact with my erection, and kissed me on the cheek and softly said, "Thanks."

"Honestly, and I mean honestly, Meg, the pleasure is all mine. And to answer your earlier question..."

"What question?"

"You asked me what I thought of your pussy."

She blushed, smiled and said, "So?"

"It's absolutely beautiful."

She laughed and bounced into the shower. I cleaned up and grabbed another cold beer. I held it against my dick hoping it would take the swelling down before I got a serious case of blue balls.

Later that evening, Megan came back out of her bedroom and said she just talked with her sister and told her of the grooming that was done. I asked her if she told her sister that I did the trimming.

"No way," she said, "she is shy and would flip out thinking we are naked all the time, and would double flip out thinking my male roommate shaved my puss. I know she's had boyfriends and she is certainly not a virgin, but she would never just prance around like we do."

She then asked if it would be Ok if her sister visited for a couple days. I said sure. Megan said she'd be here next weekend.

Sally, Megan's sister was almost as tall and equally as good looking. Like Megan, Sally was a nurse and also taught yoga at a private club. Megan said they were "Irish Twins", meaning they were less than a year apart. She also had twin sisters who were a year and half younger than Sally, twin brothers two years younger than the girl twins and another sister, who inexplicitly was four years younger than the boy twins. "Guess Mom needed a break or something," she said.

Before Sally arrived, we agreed we would be back to wearing clothes. "I'm pretty sure I'm not going to tell her about our lifestyle. I hope you're not offended."

I assured her it was no problem.

We picked up Sally at Logan and dumped her stuff in the apartment and headed out on foot. After a night of beers and burgers at our neighborhood bar, we returned to an oven of an apartment. Megan had said she and her sister would share her twin bed, but I knew that would be intolerable with two people in that tiny space. I told them to take my queen bed and I would sleep in her twin. They put up only mild resistance and I could tell they thought this was a great idea.

We said our good nights and I stripped and crawled into Megan's bed. It was slightly erotic being naked in her bed. I was just settling in when a soft rap on the door preceded Megan's head popping in.

"Can I come in?"

I nodded and she entered, wearing only her pink bikini bottoms and a thin t-shirt.

"God, you are really going to get the wrong idea of us, but I need something from my nightstand."

The nightstand was between the bed and the wall. I offered to get what she wanted, but Megan said no. She crawled over me and dug in the drawer, pulling out a pink vibrator.

She looked at me, blushed and said, "It's not like were Lesbos or into incest, but we do like getting off with a toy. We used to do it all the time when we were in high school and then nursing school. Don't think I'm a slut."

Megan was sitting next to me on the tiny bed. I assured her I thought nothing bad about her and hoped she and Sally would have a great time.

"Jake, you're the best."

She moved toward me for a hug and I reached up to welcome her. I misjudged the angle and my hand landed right on her left breast. I felt the soft warm flesh and hard point of her nipple through the thin fabric of her shirt. I should have pulled it away immediately, but I froze.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's Ok, Jake, I know you didn't mean it."

"True, but doesn't mean I don't like it."

I removed my hand and Meg gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. As she turned to get up she glanced at the sheet and noticed a big tent.

"Oh, I see you really did like it."

I nodded sheepishly.

Megan placed her hand on my erection, still covered by the sheet. She moved her hand up and down, squeezed it and said, "Sorry, fella, but no can do right now."

She jumped off the bed and bounced out of the room with my eyes glued to her butt barely covered by the bikinis. My dick throbbed. I had to restrain myself from jerking off. I just couldn't do it in Megan's bed, even though I could hear giggles from my room and imagined they were doing something similar in my bed to what I wanted to do in Megan's.

After a lot of tossing and turning and torturing myself with imagined scenes of Megan and Sally, I fell asleep. In the morning I pulled on clothes and found the sisters making a big breakfast. Each wore a t-shirt and panties. Looking at them together, I thought I was seeing double. Same great ass, small chest and unending legs.

We hung out playing tourist in Boston. Sally was leaving Monday morning to fly back to Philly and Megan was still off. She would take her sister to Logan and come back to the apartment. I was working at home, finishing up a newsletter.

I said my good-byes at night and fell asleep to more giggles and moans from my bedroom.

I slept a little late the next morning. It was almost 9 when I climbed out of bed. I was happy not to have to put clothes on. I had really hard morning wood, probably from not relieving myself from the erotic images flashing through my head for the last couple nights.

I heard noise in the kitchen and silently prayed Megan had made coffee. I turned into the room and saw her working the coffee maker with her back toward me and that great ass on display in tight jeans.

"You are an angel. I need you to give me something hot and steamy," I said teasing as we both would often do.

She turned, looked at me, looked at my hard-on and screamed.

I was staring into the face of Sally.

"Shit, Sally, I thought you left."

"You're naked and have a hard-on."

I couldn't argue the point.

"I thought you were Megan."

"What? Were you going to rape her?"

"No, this happens all the time."

"Creep. You run around exposing yourself to my sister all the time."

I realized I should cover up and grabbed a dish towel from the counter. Holding it in front of my erection, I tried to explain.

"It really is not what it looks like."

"It looks like a naked guy with a freakin' hard-on asking for something 'hot and steamy'. I think I can figure out what that means, Asshole."

"Yes, that's what I said, but I would never do anything to harm Megan. Honest. It's just..."

"Just what?"

I didn't want to explain our living situation since Megan didn't do it herself. But, I was afraid that if I didn't Sally was going to lose it.

"It's just that Megan and I rarely wear clothes when we're home. It's no big deal."

"I can't believe it. You mean the both of you just parade around naked all the time."

"Actually, yes."

"Are you two lovers?"

"No, we never do anything sexual." I thought about my hand on Megan's tit, her hand on my dick, but rationalized that was not really sexual. And, I thought that shaving her sister's pussy and touching her in that private area was not sexual. I realized we were having a lot of contact for two people who were not having sex.

"What about your freakin' hard-on?"

"Sally, guys get erections. Especially in the morning, we get them a lot. Megan and I decided it was natural and we were not going to make a big deal out of it. I'm sorry I've offended you. I thought you were gone. You and Meg look identical from the back. Anyway, what are you doing here and where's Megan?"

"My flight got cancelled and there was no other equipment available. So, I called in to the hospital and said I'd be in tomorrow. Sally got beeped and had to cover a half shift this morning."

By now my erection had subsided. I kept the towel covering my crotch, but felt foolish.

"Look, Sally, I'll go get dressed and maybe we can sorta' just not make a big deal out of it. Ok?"

"So, you two really are bare-assed in the apartment?"

I nodded and added, "It helps to beat the heat, too."

She laughed and said sarcastically, "I'm sure that's your main priority."

"Well..."

Sally cut me off, glancing down at the towel that was no longer tented in front of me.

"And, Megan is cool with it?"

"Her idea, actually."

"No shit? Come to think of it, I can imagine her doing this. She's always been a little bit out there, at least, farther than me. Well, I can be cool with it too."

"So, you are willing to let me off the hook?" I asked.

"Ok, but on one condition."

"What?"

Sally broke into a smile as dazzling as her sister's.

"Toss me that towel."

I grinned and tossed her the towel.

She looked at my semi-hard dick, my abs and chest and back at my dick, then nodded. I turned and she did a little wolf whistle watching my butt disappear around the corner.

I returned to the kitchen to find her on the phone, tears of laughter streaming down her face, as she described the morning's event to Megan.

Looking me in the eye, she said into the phone. "Definitely, Sis, awesome ass and really great dick."

That evening we all had a lot of chuckles about the morning's event. Although we both remained clothed, Megan teased Sally and said she was free to join us in our normal dress pattern. Sally begged off, much to my disappointment. I was really curious what her bald pussy looked like.

The next morning she left for real and I was back at work. With our crazy schedules, I didn't really catch-up with Megan until Friday evening. She had been off all day. When I got home, she suggested hitting our favorite bar and getting slightly shit-faced watching the Sox take on the Yankees.

We did. Walking back home, I know both of us were feeling pretty good.

As soon as we entered the apartment, I asked if I could go to the bathroom first. I had to pee really badly.

"Great," said Megan. "This will be the perfect opportunity to do it."

"Do what?"

"Pee like a guy," she said, all smiles.

"You want to pee standing up?"

"No, dipshit, I want to be the guy."

"Huh?"

"Ok, let me spell it out. I want you to stand there and I will operate the equipment."

"You're kidding."

"Nope, always wanted to see what it felt like. Never had a guy I was able to ask. But you, Jake, are the coolest."

I was shocked, but had to pee so badly that I did not want to argue any more.

"Ok, let's go."

We went into the bathroom and I stood in front of the toilet.

"What now?" asked Megan.

"Lift the seat."

"Oh, yeah."

Megan lifted the seat and asked for more directions.

"Well, you should probably stand behind me to get the full effect."

Megan pushed herself against me and I could sense her hard nipples pushing into my back.

"Ok, unzip me and take it out."

Megan poked her head under my left arm and craned her head around so she could see. Reaching around me, she used two hands to pull down my zipper. She put her right hand inside and tried to get into my boxers.

Her hand kept getting trapped behind my shirt tale. I told her to move her hand under my shirt and into my fly. After a little more fumbling, her hand found the entrance and I felt her warm hand take hold of my cock. I fought with all my might to not get hard. Not only would it be slightly embarrassing, but it would make it really difficult to pee and I had to go so bad.

"Ok, take it out, aim it and let me know when you're ready."

Megan managed to bring my cock from my pants and now gripping it with fingers on two hands pointed it toward the bowl.

"All set, Jake, let it fly."

I need no more encouragement. I let loose a strong stream.

Megan shrieked as the pee hit the side of the rim and started wetting the floor.

I managed with great difficulty to stop peeing.

"See, it's not as easy as it seems. So, don't bitch if sometimes we leave some drops around."

"No fair," she said, "guys have a lot more practice."

She readjusted her aim and I let go again, this time resulting in the familiar splashing we've all come to recognize. Megan took great delight in moving my dick head around and hitting various parts of the bowl. I took great delight on having her fingers on my dick.

I must have gone on for 15 or 20 seconds and the relief in my bladder was exotic. Finally, the stream faded to a dribble.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Give it a couple shakes and put it away."

"Yuck, you don't wash it off?"

"No. Guys never do that, Meg. Shake it dry and put it away. That's all there is."

She gave it a few shakes, using more force than I would, and put it inside my shorts. She then let her hand slip down and cup my balls.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, I figured I was in the neighborhood, so what the hell."

She felt them for a few seconds longer, fingering each nut inside, moving her hand up and down my flaccid shaft, and finally removing her hand, zipping me up, finishing with a kiss on the back of my neck while hugging me.

"Thanks, Jake. That was super cool. I really like the feel of your penis."

"Penis?"

"It seems kinda' crude to call it a dick or cock after I felt it. It just seemed sorta pansy."

"Whatever you call it, Meg, I enjoyed your touch. And, you're not a bad pisser, once you got the hang of it."

I moved to the sink to wash my hands as Megan dropped the seat, pulled down her pants and bikinis and peed. I looked down to see a gush coming from the beautiful pussy that I had trimmed. Too bad, she felt comfortable in keeping it in shape and didn't ask me to help her again. She wiped herself dry, and stood, not bothering to pull up her clothes. As she was washing her hands, she looked at me in the mirror.

"I guess that's another barrier we've crossed."

"Yeah," I agreed, "But you are never going to watch me take a dump. Never!"

She howled and said, "Deal."

We said good night and I went into my bedroom. I stripped and was adjusting the fan, when Megan came in.

I hope you all like this story.
If their was any error forgive me for it.
Stay tuned with me
Your
Siddharth Nigam