Adultery My beautiful maid aunty with Big Ass

My maid aunty used to stare at me always and I didn't used to pay attention.But one day i saw big round chubby ass while she was swiping the floor and i thought i was fool not to give her attention.As you can see in first pic how good her ass looked.After that i also started to giving her stares thinking one day her big round chubby ass would be mine.l started sharing non-veg jokes with her and she used to enjoy it.One day her husband went out of station for some work i got to know luckily as her husband was driver of my neighbour.l asked her to show her home on that day and she blushed knowing nobody was at home.I understood and went to her home.She asked me to sit and i flirted that i came here to sleep not sit.We both started flirting and we both came near and started kissing each other.I grabbed her big round chubby ass and started kissing her lips.She took me at her backyard where her washroom was because it was safe.I started removing her saree and blouse.Then i turned her back and her lifted her petticoat up to see big round chubby ass and her big round white ass on black panty took my breath away, i was waiting for this day to come.I removed her cloths and bared her big round chubby booty as you can see in pic.l started grabbing and kissing her ass.l removed her panty and licked her big round chubby ass like their was no tomorrow. She was pushing her ass towards my face the more was licking her ass hole,my face almost was between her big round black booty as i was licking her soo deep at same time.Then i started pressing her nipples by inserting my tongue more inside her asshole.Then and gave her tongue anal first.Then when my fantasy got over with her ass I started fucking her pussy hard.i also took her on my top and licked her both boobs together.She humped several rounds on my cock with her big chubby round ass.Then we used to fuck at my room when she used come for work. She never tried anal but I licked her big round ass so many times that my tongue use to easily go inside her ass hole.After few days i tried anal also and she used enjoyed to it.I love aunties with big asses.I grabbed,kissed and licked several aunties big asses.More stories yet to come one by one if i get time to post it with proof.

388-AB882-FC61-49-DB-BA55-2701569-B98-A3 655-FD15-D-A371-4-E73-A017-A340-C71-B6-FED