Adultery Nikki and Dimpi

If it's one thing Nikki hated, it was being home alone. She was more of a people person so living with no roommate was hard on her. Tonight she had decided to hang out with Dimpi at her apartment. Maybe they would watch some movies or drink a bit or whatever.
For this occasion, Nikki dressed in a jean skirt and a black zip-up hoodie with nothing but a red bra underneath. She wanted to be comfortable but not hot so that's why she decided to wear just the hoodie. When she got there, Dimpi opened the door with a huge smile on her face.
They had only known each other for two months but they had become fast friends and Dimpi knew Nikki was a lesbian. Dimpi was bi so she went both ways.
"Hey there. I was just about to start a movie so c'mon in. You want something to drink?"
Nikki nodded, smiling. "You have any vodka or something?"
“Smirnoff’s good?”
Running a hand through her wavy bla hair as she headed for Dimpi's bedroom where the flat screen was. "Anything's good right now."
Dimpi nodded. "Okay, I'll see you in a minute."
Nikki laid down on the bed and minutes later Dimpi came in with two drinks and laid down next to her. They started the movie and halfway through they were already feeling tipsy. Nikki couldn't stop laughing and Dimpi was acting extremely flirtatious.
When the movie ended, Nikki was the first to speak. "So what should we do now? Watch another movie?"

"Actually…." Dimpi rolled over on top of Nikki and sat up, straddling her waist. She pulled her shirt off over her head, revealing her pink laced bra, and slipped off her jean shorts, revealing a matching pair of pink short panties. She bent down over Nikki, leaving only an inch of space between their lips. "I had something else in mind."

Nikki was surprised. She had no idea that Dimpi liked her but all she could do was grin. "And what's that?" Nikki sat up, unzipping her jacket and tossing it on the floor, revealing her own red push-up bra. She then ran one hand up Dimpi's stomach, placing her other hand on her hip.

"Let's experiment," Dimpi said seductively. She reached down and slowly unzipped the zipper on Nikki's skirt. She then laid down on top of Nikki and pressed her lips up against Nikki's, pushing the bottom of Nikki's skirt up with her hand
Nikki slid her hands around to Dimpi's back and undid her bra clasp, pulling the bra away and dropping it on the floor beside the bed. "I can't believe this is happening," she said in between kisses, reaching up to fondle Dimpi's breasts.

(Nikki)

(Dimpi)

"I know," Dimpi gasped between kisses, sliding her hands down underneath Nikki and undoing her bra clasp. She pulled away Nikki's bra and dropped it on the floor with her own, grabbing one of Nikki's firm round breasts. She pulled out of the kiss and moved down to suck on her nipple, grabbing her other breast with her other hand and grinding her waist down onto Nikki's.

Nikki moved her hips up against Dimpi's, squeezing and rubbing Dimpi's breasts. She started to moan lightly as Dimpi continued sucking on her nipple, her tongue going around in circles on the tip. She ran one hand down inside the front of Dimpi's panties and started to massage her pussy, already feeling wetness. She moved her fingers up and down over her clit, moaning even more.

Dimpi soon pulled her mouth away from Nikki's breast and focused on grinding her hips into Nikki's, Nikki's fingers rubbing her in all the right places. She laid down on top of Nikki, rubbing her breasts up against hers as she continued to move her hips back and forth, applying pressure to Nikki's pussy. Soon she was bucking her hips on Nikki's, her pussy pouring out juices. Her moans got louder and louder each time, her jaw tightening. It felt so good to have Nikki's fingers on her and her waist on top of Nikki's.

After a couple minutes of grinding waists and rubbing Dimpi's pussy, Dimpi pulled Nikki's hand out of her panties and licked the juices off of her fingers, sucking on them. She then scooted back until she was at Nikki's feet and pulled the skirt down and off, tossing it to the side. She placed her hand over Nikki's pussy that was covered by red panties and rubbed her hand up and down over it.

Nikki reached up to grab the headboard with both hands and started to moan, shivers going up her spine. "That feels good, Dimpi."

Dimpi flipped back her wavy brown hair and slowly pulled down Nikki's red panties, exposing her wet pussy. She set the panties beside herself on the bed before pushing Nikki's legs up, bending her knees, and spreading them apart. She moved her head down onto Nikki's pussy and instantly began lapping up her juices, flicking her tongue over Nikki's clit.

Nikki started to groan and whimper, biting her lip. She started rubbing her own breasts, pressing her head down onto the pillow as Dimpi continued.

Dimpi dipped her tongue in Nikki's pussy, tongue-fucking her. She moved her tongue in and out a few times before returning to licking away her juices. When she got tired of eating Nikki out, Dimpi sat up and turned Nikki over onto her side. She then moved her own waist forward and picked up one of Nikki's legs, putting it over her shoulder. She moved forward until her pussy was pressing up against Nikki's and started to move her hips back and forth, their pussies slamming into each other.

Nikki's moans escalated to half-screams as she returned the pushing, bucking her hips up. She moved her pussy around in a circle, pushing it up against Dimpi's, her nipples getting even harder.

They continued this way, bucking their hips into each other, wet pussies slamming together, moaning and shouting. After a while, Nikki came to her orgasm and only seconds after her did Dimpi come to hers. They both screamed together, their juices flowing out heavily, staining Dimpi's bed sheets.

When their orgasms were over, Dimpi crawled off the bed, pulling Nikki with her. "I have a surprise for you." She led her into the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower, opening the glass door. She waited until it was warm before stepping in and pulling Nikki with her. She backed Nikki up against the wall, pulled the showerhead down, and got down on her knees. Picking one of Nikki's legs up and putting it over her shoulder, she faced the showerhead towards Nikki's pussy and rubbed up and down on her clit as the water ran over her walls.

Nikki started to moan, running both of her hands through Dimpi's wet brown hair. She groaned even more when Dimpi turned the water up, increasing the pressure. She let her run the water over her pussy for a few minutes, moaning loudly, before pulling Dimpi up into a standing position. She backed Dimpi up against the wall and kissed her passionately, holding the showerhead over them so their kisses were wet and their bodies dripped with water. Nikki ran her hand down until she reached Dimpi's pussy and started rubbing it up and down, kissing Dimpi heavily.

Dimpi began to moan into Nikki's mouth, feeling herself release her juices.

They made-out for about ten minutes, fingering each other's pussies, before lying down on the shower floor together, Nikki on top. They started grinding their waists together again, the water running all over their fit bodies. Dimpi seemed to be enjoying it the most because her moans outdid Nikki's.

They continued their grinding for a good ten minutes until they grew tired and just laid side by side, kissing leisurely and sensually.

They started grinding their waists together again a few minutes later and added in a little finger-fucking but by then they were moving slowly and grinding softly because they had grown tired. Twenty minutes later, they stopped and left the shower, giggling with delight.

Nikki told Dimpi she should go but Dimpi wasn't ready for her to leave just yet. She dragged her over to the bed and told her to lay down before disappearing in her closet. She returned minutes later with a large purple double-sided dildo and climbed onto the bed with her. They got down under the covers and Dimpi laid on top of Nikki, pushing the dildo in Nikki first. She then put the other half inside herself and they both began to move together, giggling at first and then moaning. Their moans gradually turned to screams as they bucked their hips into each other, pushing the dildo in and out of each other. Ten minutes later, they reached their orgasms and lay together sweaty, cuddling.

"I'm so glad we did that," Dimpi whispered to Nikki.

Nikki kissed her lightly before pulling away. "I'm glad we did too. You're amazing and you're so damn sexy."

Dimpi giggled. "You aren't too bad yourself. I can't wait to get my hands on that rack again."

Nikki's eyes widened. "You dirty dirty girl."

Dimpi just smiled and kissed her again. "I hope this wont be the last time we do this."

Nikki pressed her forehead against Dimpi's, locking eyes with her. "Not if I have anything to say about it."