Adultery Perfectly Shaped Aunties Ass

In my life i fucked several big ass aunties and kept chasing thick booty aunties all time.But when i saw one aunties perfect ass it changed my perception that big ass is only best.I was riding my duke and at front one aunty suddenly stopped with her Scotty.Her ass was so perfect and tight that i never saw such beautifully natural crafted ass despite of fucking several aunties.I made my mind that she is perfect for me and deserved muscular guy like me.I followed her and saw she works in some local grocery shop.Next day i went in her grocery shop and initiated small talk.After that daily i kept going to her shop and made good friendship with her.After that i use to sit hours daily on her shop flirting with her.At afternoon when their was less public she used to shutter down and go back to her home.But one day while flirting we both became excited and that afternoon she didn’t went home,she directly went into godown with me which was in underground of same building.We both started hugging each other tightly and than kissed each other.We started smooching and undressing each other.We nudely kissed each other top to bottom.From beginning i had my eyes on her sexy tight black ass.I turned her around as you can see in 2nd pic and started kissing her ass madly.I licked her both ass cheeks and asshole nicely.I licked her whole back,pussy,boobs and navel properly.I came above her and started fucking her.She was powerful and i felt her power because she was also lifting her pussy with motions while i was fucking her hard.I felt like riding a uncontrollable black bull.After that she came above me and hummed madly.I grabbed her both ass cheeks and rubbed her more.After our both madness ended i asked her for anal but she never tried it.So next time when we again met i licked and oiled her ass,Tried many attempts but her asshole was very tight after soo much of licking and oiling.After that we fucked madly like we did earlier leaving anal.After few days of daily attempts I finally fucked her ass and now we enjoy whenever their is opportunity.

02418-D16-FC4-F-423-B-8-F49-2-C32-C544-F1-E7 1-C8-E28-CB-B28-C-4898-9-CFB-4-D112-BC1-C41-C

In my life i fucked several big ass aunties and kept chasing thick booty aunties all time.But when i saw one aunties perfect ass it changed my perception that big ass is only best.I was riding my duke and at front one aunty suddenly stopped with her Scotty.Her ass was so perfect and tight that i never saw such beautifully natural crafted ass despite of fucking several aunties.I made my mind that she is perfect for me and deserved muscular guy like me.I followed her and saw she works in some local grocery shop.Next day i went in her grocery shop and initiated small talk.After that daily i kept going to her shop and made good friendship with her.After that i use to sit hours daily on her shop flirting with her.At afternoon when their was less public she used to shutter down and go back to her home.But one day while flirting we both became excited and that afternoon she didn’t went home,she directly went into godown with me which was in underground of same building.We both started hugging each other tightly and than kissed each other.We started smooching and undressing each other.We nudely kissed each other top to bottom.From beginning i had my eyes on her sexy tight black ass.I turned her around as you can see in 2nd pic and started kissing her ass madly.I licked her both ass cheeks and asshole nicely.I licked her whole back,pussy,boobs and navel properly.I came above her and started fucking her.She was powerful and i felt her power because she was also lifting her pussy with motions while i was fucking her hard.I felt like riding a uncontrollable black bull.After that she came above me and hummed madly.I grabbed her both ass cheeks and rubbed her more.After our both madness ended i asked her for anal but she never tried it.So next time when we again met i licked and oiled her ass,Tried many attempts but her asshole was very tight after soo much of licking and oiling.After that we fucked madly like we did earlier leaving anal.After few days of daily attempts I finally fucked her ass and now we enjoy whenever their is opportunity.

02418-D16-FC4-F-423-B-8-F49-2-C32-C544-F1-E7 Perfect.