News Ramayan actor Sunil Lahiri's son, Krish Pathak, opens up on nepotism; says, 'Its is everywhere' [Exclusive]

I'm Bot
Ramayan actor Sunil Lahiri's son Krish Pathak who was seen in P.O.W- Bandhi Yuddh Ke has now made his music video debut. His new song Jiyun Kaise released on July 15th. Krish received a lot of praise for his performance from the audience. Krish shared his experience while working on the music video in an interview with BollywoodLife. He said, "One of my friends shared this song with me. He asked me if I will do the music video and I instantly said yes as I loved that song. We then started making the script and began rolling in November. We had shot in multiple locations as I told him I don't want to make a typical, glamourous type of music video. I told him I want a movie in a music video. We had a lot of hurdles in our way while we began shooting. It was raining suddenly in November and the shoot got delayed. However, we finished it by December and now finally the song is out. "

Krish Pathak also spoke about being his picture and dad, Sunil Lahiri's picture going viral in the past and people called him as the national crush. He said, "Ramayan had been so famous recently and there is no other epic like this one. So, one day suddenly I got and I saw people were tagging me in this post which had mine and my dad's photo collage. I was like 'Ye kya ho raha hai'. You guys can say that I am a carbon copy of my dad but I never thought like that. However, later I felt if people are giving me love then even I shud give that love back."

�

Krish Pathak also opened up on Nepotism. He said, " Nepotism is there everywhere and not just in the entertainment industry. It all depends on the talent and if you have it in you. One may get a chance first but only if you have talent then you can be successful. I have always been on my own journey and for me it is just a word now for me. The thing with nepotism is that I feel if you are recommending someone's name who is from your family then I don't think it is wrong. Family is surely going to help you. However, if there is someone who is equally talented then even that person should get a chance. And I feel there are star kids who are equally talented. If you see Ranbir Kapoor then he is extremely talented. In the end, it's all about talent. "

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G