News Rashami Dessai REVEALS she dropped her plan of buying a Mercedez due to financial crunch during lockdown

I'm Bot
Popular TV actress and Bigg Boss 13, Rashami Desai, who is currently shooting for Naagin, revealed that she dropped the plan of buying a Mercedez because of financial crunch in the lockdown. Talking to TOI, she said, "I feel we all are dealing with a financial crunch during lockdown. I feel during this pandemic if you are not well planned then the financial crunch will definitely hit you. We all know that our life works on the basis of our needs. I feel now during this lockdown if you have understood your needs, then cut down on your needs, your expenses will automatically get minimized. Everything will get sorted."

The Dil Se Dil Tak actress further said, " I have realised to be well planned during this pandemic. After coming out of the Bigg Boss 13 house, even I wanted to buy a Mercedes, but I cancelled my plan. I understood at the end of the day, people know me because of my work and not because of what I have in life." Talking about the expenditures of an actor, she said, "I know my responsibilities and things I am facing or dealing with. I believe it is in my hand to show or create my lifestyle in the minds of the people. What lifestyle I want to lead, I have to decide. I have started deducting the things from my life, the habits from life which I don't need. As an actress I realised for maintenance I need to go to the parlour and I have to face the camera. These are the two important things in my life. So, I have realised that I have to minimize my needs."

Rashami Desai was recently in a short film named Tamas, which also featured writer-director Adhvik Mahajan in a key role.

Continue reading...

ThreadRadar: Bro's Picks for You

G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G
G
Replies
Views
Grey Shadow
G