Scope of Improvements in LustyWeb

I don't know whether the issues I'm witnessing is only with me, or it's prevalent across forum.

1. The image upload section doesn't work as it should be, therefore I would like to request the admin to look into this issue.
2. I didn't see a tag for asking question, if admin can add it, that will be a great add-on in smooth working of forum.
3. For some reason, when you click on Login button it keeps directing to some random tabs, I'm not sure why this issue is here? So, if admin can look at this issue that will be really convenient for users.

For the time being these are only few issue that bother me and that's why I want pin point those. I hope the admin team wont' mind. Besides that everything is smooth as possible.

obsession over
Administrator
I don't know whether the issues I'm witnessing is only with me, or it's prevalent across forum.

1. The image upload section doesn't work as it should be, therefore I would like to request the admin to look into this issue.
2. I didn't see a tag for asking question, if admin can add it, that will be a great add-on in smooth working of forum.
3. For some reason, when you click on Login button it keeps directing to some random tabs, I'm not sure why this issue is here? So, if admin can look at this issue that will be really convenient for users.

For the time being these are only few issue that bother me and that's why I want pin point those. I hope the admin team wont' mind. Besides that everything is smooth as possible.
Will surely check, thanks for reporting.