Adultery Servant Fucked Forcefully

A

_ashburn

Hi Lweb readers this is Sandeep. my age is 20.i live in a Hyd. in my home there is a lady servant named Ganga. she has a very hot figure, her age is near to 37, she is like a aunty more over a servant for me. she is working in our house since 8 years.
And i know much of information about her personal life. Her husband was very old compared to her might be near to 55, and was addicted to alcohol. he used to hit Ganga for money and all other stuff. ganga was married in a very young age.
the good thing that happened with ganga is her husband died an year ago. and since there is no one to look after her, she stays in our home. i had a deep desire to fuck her since many years. i used to masturbate on her nearly once in two days.

The past which i am going to tell you guys is just my 10 days old experience. I was not close to ganga before but since she is staying in our home she is very close to me now. before i thought that she is to elder to me. and i should not have such a feelings against her and she used to call me beta.
but as i see her daily in my home i started liking her. she prepares food, washes all our clothes etc. i used to go to the kitchen in absence of my mother. and used to stare at her body parts. she is a bit fat and black in comlpection.
when i stood behind her i saw her ass and stomach parts. one day i had become so mad that i thought of raping her in absence of my parents. but i knew that she would make it a huge affair in front of everyone. as she is bigger in age, i thought she would have good control on her sex.
one day my friend had come to our home, i thought of discussing about ganga with my friend. even he got excited when i told about fucking ganga. but i convinced him by telling the future situations.then he told me that since she is a widow.
any women cant tolerate without having sex for many days. and he told me that "we just need to give her an indication that we want to have secret sex with her. she herself will come near to us seeking sex".
one day when no one was there at home. ganga was washing clothes. and as usual i went near her to see her curves. ganga asked me:" beta what do you want. Do you want something to eat". i told:" no nothing ganga bai. i had just come to talk with you".
since she was close to me i asked her directly how she is feeling without her husband. she told that:" its very sad thing that i lost my husband but i am happy without him". she told not to ask any other personal thing about her life. but i was knowing it since i heard her talking in front of my mother.
after so many days of control on me i thought that i am unable to enjoy such a beautiful women who stays in our own home.
the very next day my parents went to some function and were going to return after a week. i thought that these are the golden days in my life. and i should and must fuck ganga. i thought of many tricks to initiate her sex goddess.
she usually sleeps near the kitchen. the first day night i went near kitchen to see her since i was not getting sleep. i saw her sleeping, her sari had come a bit up and her thighs were visible. i took my mobile and silently i was taking her snaps(photos). i thought of touching her thighs and making her awake.
this could be the greatest indication. but she got up and saw her thighs and quickly adjusted it and in a fearing voice she asked:" what do you want and why r u here in such a time". i told her that i was unable to sleep. she got a bit angry on me.
i had to enjoy all 7 days with ganga. so the next day morning i went to the kitchen and told ganga that i want to speak something personal with her. i made another trick and decided to tell ganga indirectly about sex. i told ganga to sit on the sofa and locked the door, just to give the effect of the situation.
i told:"ganga bai today i want to tell something personal with you and i hope that you understand me and advise me correctly about it". ganga:" what happened beta". me:" first you promise me that you will keep it top secret"
ganga:"OK"
me:"i think i love you and i want to have sex with you".
she slapped me on my cheeks hardly and went outside the room. when i followed her she told me that she will tell all these things to my mother. i requested her many times not to do so. but she did not listen to me. she told me:" i treated you as my son but you have such a bad feelings about me".
i told sorry to her. i told her:"enen i am a boy. how can i control myself when such a beautiful women is there in our home. please try ti understand me. consider my feelings i don't want to waste my life without having sex with you". i told her:"i will keep it top secret and i will not tell it to anyone,and no one will come to know about this relationship".
i told her that no one is there in home and we can do anything and everything we want to. she was sitting on the floor and she was crying. i went near to her since i thought that her anger might have gone. i slowly tried to touch her boob. she slapped me once again. and told me that she will never have sex with anyone in her life.
she once again told me that she will tell it to my mother. even i got afraid about it and pleaded many times in front of her not to tell it to my mother. even she accepted. after that for the next 6 days i did not talk about sex to her and i was completely ashamed in front of her.
on the sixth day it happened that, she was bathing in the general bathroom without locking the door. and i suddenly went inside the bathroom to pee. i saw her completely nude. she was facing the other side. i was just stunned to see her in that position, she was looking completely stunning. and once again my sex desire woke up.
now i thought let whatever happen i should and must fuck this servant cum aunty. she turned back and shouted on me. i did not go out of the bath room. she covered her boobs from her hand and even i saw her pussy. i told her however i have seen you nude.
and i wont reveal it to anyone and i told her that even i can become nude in front of you. she scolded me and sent me outside. after bath she came outside crying and told me that she will resign to this work. i told her not to do it. i convinced her not to do so.
i told her that only in front of me you are like my wife but to the outside world you are the same old widow, who never sees other male.
she ignored me and took her bag and was going outside but i held her hand and dragged to my room. i locked my room and convinced her once again. i told her that till you get confidence on me i wont fuck you. after so many requests she finally decided to stay back.
she told me not to force her for having sex. she got agreed to show her body but she denied for intercourse. even i agreed.
i told her to arrange her clothes back in the shelf because no one should know about these incidences. i brought a cold glass of milk and asked to drink her. she got a bit relaxed.
i held her face and was about to kiss her. she showed a bit of hesitation. i forcefully kissed her and sucked all her saliva. and then i held her boobs very tightly. she was wearing a blue sari with green blouse with bra. i fall on her and started kissing her badly. she was resisting a bit.
i was rubbing my dick near her pussy area. but suddenly the door bell rang. and i had to leave her. it was my parents. i was not able to control myself.it was 7 'o' clock in the evening.i went outside and brought some 4 to5 condoms. then after having my dinner i went to my room. even my parents slept earlier since they were tired.
at 10 'o' clock i went near to ganga. she was awake. i told her that i cant control myself now and i told her to be ready at 2 'o' clock, because everyone will be deeply slept and we can enjoy our act. she denied and told me not to do it no because my parents can get up at any time. but i was not under control.
i told her that we can go to storeroom and no one will come there. i was uncontrollable and went to ganga at 12 'o' clock itself. and woke her up by pressing her boobs. she was refusing to come with me so i dragged her to store room and locked it from inside. i kissed her near her neck and kissed her to her lips and started sucking her saliva.
she was wearing a red sari and was looking very beautiful. i turned her other side and held her boobs very tightly from backside and opened her sari. she was feeling shame to stand nude in front of me. i stared licking all her body,her boobs, her pussy, her ass.
and then slowly i put on the condom and held her tightly and started fucking her pussy without her permission. and she was resisting to much but after some time even she started enjoying. then she herself asked me to fuck her ass hole since her husband did not do it.
i cummed some 4 times in her ass and pussy. the whole store room was stinking. ganga cleaned it and i went to sleep. this thing continued in other progressing days. i enjoyed a lot with her. now ganga herself asks me to fuck her daily. please do comment on this story.