Discussion Share your fantasy here

๐ŸŽ–

๐ŸŽ–Yash๐ŸŽ–

I want to fack my crush oh public places
images

Petra
I'll share two fantasies. One I wants to do but is scared to do but will do one day. And one that make me so wet but that I never wants to be for real.

The first that I wanna do some day is to be in a real gang bang. Me and at least ten guys that cares just about getting of and use me like a whore.

The one that makes me the most wet but that is to scary for real world is to work in a cheap brothel. Be forced to fuck any man that wants me for almost no pay. A bit like in this story that I love. Fifty Rupee Whore But more for real than that.

๐ŸŽ–

๐ŸŽ–Yash๐ŸŽ–

I'll share two fantasies. One I wants to do but is scared to do but will do one day. And one that make me so wet but that I never wants to be for real.

The first that I wanna do some day is to be in a real gang bang. Me and at least ten guys that cares just about getting of and use me like a whore.

The one that makes me the most wet but that is to scary for real world is to work in a cheap brothel. Be forced to fuck any man that wants me for almost no pay. A bit like in this story that I love. Fifty Rupee Whore But more for real than that.
Lust your fantasy...ohh yeahh