Adultery Shreya Ghoshal Having Sex Affair With The Forigner (Completed)

It was a Fine day in Mumbai. Shreya Ghoshal was had come to Music Directors Sajid-Vajid's Recording Studio to sing a song for famous Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan's upcoming new movie Dabangg. Shreya was looking very beautiful in beautiful blue Saree.

Shreya sang 2 duet songs one with Sonu Nigam and the other one with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. After finishing the recording Shreya took her payment cheque and went to her house.

On the way to her house Shreya got an incoming call on her mobile. It was an unknown international number. Shreya received the call and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Hello.

A Melodious Male Voice came from other side and he said.

“Hello Miss Shreya Ghoshal, I hope you recognised me”

Shreya recognised this voice. She was listening this voice after the long gap of two years. She was shocked to hear this voice. She didn't expect that he will call her. She immediately pressed the break and stop the car in the middle of the road. Luckily she was alone on the road if someone was behind her then it would be a fatal accident.

Shreya came out of car and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Richard Gomes!

Voice said from other side.

“It means you haven't forgotten me good to know that sorry if I scared you but I can't help it by the way you are looking damn hot in this blue Saree”

Shreya was shocked to hear this. She desperately started looking her arround but no one was arround her. She was standing alone in the middle of the road. She got more scared and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Please Richard please don't scare me please tell me where are you?

Voice said from other side,

Richard Gomes - If you really wanna to see me then stop wasting time and come to Versova Beach. Hurry up you have just 15 minutes if you late then you know what will happen.

Shreya Ghoshal - No please stay there I am coming.

Shreya sit in her car and move towards the Versova Beach. Shreya reached there in just 10 minutes. She parked her car and start finding Richard Gomes on Versova Beach. There was no one on Versova Beach except her. She was very surprised, tired and angry. She dials Richard's number and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Where are you?

Richard speaks from other side,

Richard Gomes - Look at your Right.

Shreya looks at her right. A 35 years old Tall and handsome British Man in white coat pant coming towards her. He was Richard Gomes. Shreya felt relieved to see him. Richard comes near Shreya and say,

Richard Gomes - I have to admit that despite being a girl you are very punctual.

Shreya said while controlling her breaths,

Shreya Ghoshal - Richard!

Saying so she hugs him tightly and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Thank God! I got you.

Richard hugs her and say,

Richard Gomes - Thanks for finding me.

Shreya Ghoshal - But you here! What a pleasant surprise! When you came India?

Richard Gomes - Yesterday and today I saw you in that music studio. I wanted to meet you but you went inside. I thought to surprise you so I hid in your car's Boot (Car's Trunk Or Car's Dikky).

Shreya was surprised to hear this. She said,

Shreya Ghoshal - What! You was in my car's Boot?

Richard Gomes - Yes and believe me you are very bad driver Ouch.

Shreya Ghoshal - It was not my fault you threatened me. I had to drive my car fast.

Richard Gomes - I know I wanted to tease you but I got hurt.

Shreya Ghoshal - I'm sorry Richard. I didn't know.

Richard Gomes - Don't be sorry Shreya! I apologise to scare you. Please forgive me!

Shreya Ghoshal - No! I won't forgive you! You shall get punished but before that you have come India for first time you are my guest and it's my duty to welcome you and serve you. So Mr. Richard Gomes! Welcome to India and get ready to get the best hospitality of the world.

Richard Gomes - Oh you are going to show me the Indian Hospitality!

Shreya Ghoshal - Not only the Indian Hospitality but the Great Indian Traditional Hospitality.

Both started laughing together after that Shreya said,

Shreya Ghoshal - By the way for how long you are in India?

Richard Gomes - 2 months.

Shreya Ghoshal - Good it means I have enough time to punish you.

Richard pulled Shreya towards her and say while taking her in his arms.

Richard Gomes - You wanna revenge! You can. I am always ready to die.

Shreya put her arms in his neck and mischievously said,

Shreya Ghoshal - Oh Really!

Richard Gomes - Yeah that's why I come here but before revenge I want to enjoy your hospitality and I think I can't get best welcome treat than taste your delicious red rosy lips.

Richard was about to kiss on Shreya's lips but Shreya stopped him by covering his mouth with her hand and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Stop not so fast Mr. Gomes. Perhaps you are forgetting that it's India not your London. Here people don't kiss openly. Have some patience we have enough time so stop being impatient you will get everything but not now.

Richard Gomes - You are such a heartbreaker. At least tell me when will I get my welcome treat?

Shreya Ghoshal - Don't be impatient. You will get everything but on right time and right place. For now come with me.

Richard followed Shreya and she took him towards her car.

Shreya parked the car in front of her house and come out from car. She opened the back door of car and ask Richard to come out. He came out and Shreya entered in her house while saying,

Shreya Ghoshal - Ma Baba I am home. Look whom I take with me?

Shreya's Father Mr. Biswajit Ghoshal came near her and say,

Mr. Biswajit Ghoshal - Who has come Beta?

Shreya points on Richard standing on the door and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - Tada! Your Favourite Mr. Richard Gomes. He was wondering near Airport but I caught him.

Mr. Biswajit Ghoshal was very happy to see Richard Gomes. He welcomes Richard at his home and they all went to living room. Shreya went to her room for change. Shreya's Mother Mrs. Sharmistha Biswajit Ghoshal brings coffee and snacks for them after changing clothes Shreya also joined them for coffee.

While having coffee Mr. Biswajit Ghoshal asked from Richard,

Mr. Biswajit Ghoshal - So for How long you are here Richard?

Richard Gomes - I'm here for 2 months Uncle.

Shreya's Mother Mrs. Sharmistha Biswajit Ghoshal interrupted the conversation and say,

Mrs. Sharmistha Biswajit Ghoshal - Oh it means you have enough time to find your soulmate.

Richard looked at Shreya and say while laughing,

Richard Gomes - Actually Aunty! With Shreya I don't have any need to find anyone else.

Everyone was shocked to hear this. Shreya threatened Richard with eyes and Richard explained his point of view.

Richard Gomes - Actually I'm new here. I don't know anyone except Shreya so she will help me. Right Shreya?

Shreya was relieved to hear this. She said,

Shreya Ghoshal - Yeah why not after all you are our guest now and it's our duty to serve guests.

Mr. Biswajit Ghoshal said,

Mr. Biswajit Ghoshal - You can serve him later first show him our house after all he has come at our house for first time.

Shreya mischievously said while looking at Richard.

Shreya Ghoshal - Don't worry Dad I will definitely show him our house not just our house I will show him the whole city and if possible then whole country. He is with us for next 2 months. You just wait and watch how much I wonder him.

Shreya's Mother Mrs. Sharmistha Biswajit Ghoshal said,

Mrs. Sharmistha Biswajit Ghoshal - You must wonder him also help him in finding that girl his lady love. He is our guest and we must take care of his happiness.

Shreya Ghoshal - You don't worry Mom! I know what makes him happy. And now you guys have given me order then now it's my duty to fulfill your order. You don't worry I promise I will give him full pleasure.

Richard got Shreya's point and start smiling. Shreya asked her dad,

Shreya Ghoshal - Hey Dad! What if Richard stay with us tonight? He is new here and where he will wonder for living? In fact I would say that we have our old house in Juhu. It's totally empty. Why not we make Richard stay there?

Mr. Biswajit Ghoshal - It's a good idea. I will ask our servents to clean that house tomorrow morning and at tomorrow evening Richard can shift there.

Shreya looks at Richard and say,

Shreya Ghoshal - See! Your living has been arranged.

Richard thanked Shreya and her parents and after having coffee Shreya took Richard to show her house.

Hahaha now This Is the main problem of Copy Paste you can't complete the full story. This story is copied from another website. I have read it on that website. Yes but if someone wants to read the complete story then I can complete it.

Hahaha now This Is the main problem of Copy Paste you can't complete the full story. This story is copied from another website. I have read it on that website. Yes but if someone wants to read the complete story then I can complete it.
Please complete tes story brother.