Erotica Siblings desire (completed)

My heart was racing as I anxiously glanced at my clock to see how much time I had left. The small clock read 6:40, okay 20 more minutes I told myself, it was almost time for the party. If my parents knew what I was actually planning on doing tonight they would have never allowed it. Both of my parents were raised in pretty conservative houses and while they had done their best to allow me and my brother to have some freedom to do what we wanted, there were some things they would never agree to and me going to this party was definitely one of them.

I had told my parents that I was spending the night with my best friend Hailey, my parents did trust me and happily told me that I could spend the night with Hailey. In reality Hailey was hosting a massive party that was going to be filled with all my classmates having a good time and spending the night drinking until we passed out. I hated lying to my parents about what was happening, our family was very close and we were always open and honest about our lives with each other. My parents both worked day jobs to support me and my brother but they did not let those jobs come in the way of us all spending a lot of time together going on trips or just watching a movie together in the living room. But I loved going to these parties and unfortunately that required me to lie to my family constantly.

I figured that I should probably start getting ready for the party, so I opened my closet and began to look through my clothes. I was hoping to find some clothes that would attract the eyes of all the drunk and horny boys that the party would be filled with. I sifted through my bras trying to figure out what one would look the best on my perky tits and drive the boys wild. I eventually found one of my older bras with a cute heart pattern that was too small for me right now and would barely cover my much larger breasts but it would leave little to the imagination of the boys at the party, exactly what I wanted.

I have been told that I am one of the better looking girls in my class, based off of the amount of boys that have tried to get me to send them nude pictures of myself or tried to make a move on me I figured that it was true. I have long brown hair with some blond streaks that I added last year and have had ever since. My hair complimented my ocean blue eyes and tanned complexion that I had. I was a member of the volleyball team and I care a lot about personal fitness and staying active and I often spend my afternoons going for runs or hikes. These runs translated into me having a slim body that accented my curvy body. Whenever I wore any tight clothing to school I could see the longing looks of the boys in the hallway as they would shift and try to cover the obvious boners that they were sporting as they stared at me and daydreamed about what I looked like without my clothes on, a sight that only a few lucky boys get to see.

Most of those boys would kill to be in the room with me right now. I thought as I looked in the mirror, I slid my shirt off and unclasped my bra baring my perky breasts to my empty room. It was about this time last year that I had first lost my virginity at another one of Hailey’s parties. I didn’t know much about sex at that time and after we had finished I was kind of dissapointed as the boy only really cared about using me and getting himself off. This was a consistent theme of these parties, the boys only cared about themselves and making sure they were feeling good and not considering me and making sure that I was enjoying the sex. Every time I went to one of Hailey’s parties I hoped that I would meet the perfect guy who would actually care about and love me instead of just trying to get me naked and leave as soon as he cummed. I had a good feeling about tonight’s party, I was going to find a guy who wanted to pleasure me tonight, this party was going to be different I told myself; I was actually going to experience everything sex had to offer and not just be a tool for some drunk and horny guy.

I thought about what this boy was going to be like and how he would make me feel. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, imagining that he was touching and exploring my body. I began to gently play with my bare tits imagining what the boy that was going to see me like this tonight would do to my young body. I lay on my bed and slid my hands into my tight jeans and began to gently rub my pussy that I had just shaved earlier today in preparation for the party. I imagined that it wasn’t my hands making me feel like this but rather the hard cock of a loving boy. I began to softly moan as I imagined being with one of the sexy boys at Hailey’s party and how he would make me feel, I thought of him gently kissing and suckling my exposed breasts as we embraced each other naked in one of the rooms at Hailey’s house. I checked the time as I continued to finger my wet and eager pussy that desperately wanted a young and loving cock inside of it. Twelve more minutes and I would be at the party and I could find a boy that would make me hopefully feel even better than I was feeling right now.

“Katelyn! Could you please come downstairs!” My mom yelled from the downstairs kitchen.

“Shit!” I said as I was quickly broke out of the euphoria I was in. “One minute mom!” I called back.

I grabbed the bra that I was planning to wear and quickly put it on, it held my breasts really tightly and it was not comfortable, but if it had the effect that I was hoping it would have the discomfort would be worth it. I quickly ran to my closet and quickly grabbed a cute white shirt that hugged by body tightly and would drive the boys absolutely wild.

I closed my door and ran down the stairs to my parents who were waiting in the kitchen. “Hey! What is going on?” I asked still breathing heavily from touching myself in my room, but hopefully they thought I was out of breath from running downstairs.

My mom saw the outfit I was wearing and gave me a curious look, for a second my heart stopped, did they know about what was really happening at Hailey’s?

“Hey Katelyn,” my dad said to me breaking the tension between my mom and I. “Your uncle Ken broke his leg so he and Aunt Laura had to go to the hospital.”

I felt bad to be relieved at this news, but at least they still didn’t know the truth.

“Your mother and I have to go and look after your cousins while Ken and Laura are at the hospital.” My dad continued. “We called Wyatt’s usual babysitter but it was too last minute for her, so we need you to look after him.”

My heart dropped when he said that, Wyatt could handle himself I thought. As far as younger brothers go Wyatt was not bad at all. We were both pretty close and while we did have classic sibling arguments that was not enough to break our bond. Any other night and I would have been happy to look after Wyatt but not tonight, tonight was supposed to be my first actual time with a boy who loved me, not a boring evening spent with my younger brother….

“I am sorry, I know you were looking forwards to going to Hailey’s but we really need your help.” My mom said pulling me into a sympathetic hug.

“I know mom, it is okay.” I said with an obvious tone of disappointment in my voice.

I could not believe that this was happening, I had spent the entire last week looking forwards to tonight and what I was going to experience but just like that all my hopes for tonight collapsed.

My parents hugged and kissed me in a flurry of information and apologies. “Please do not hesitate to call us if anything goes wrong okay?!” My mom said while quickly looking for the keys to our car. “Your neighbors know that it is just you and Wyatt here so if there is an emergency go to them.” My dad said as they exited the house.

“I know, don’t worry we will be fine.” I said while saying goodbye with a fake smile on my face to convince them that everything was okay and that I was excited to spend the night with Wyatt.

As soon as the car left our parking lot I slowly walked over to our couch, and sat down, letting out a huge sigh. My excitement and anticipation for tonight had evaporated and all that I had left was disappointment. At least I can get out of this uncomfortable outfit I thought to myself allowing me to at least get a slight chuckle out of the situation.

I took out my phone and messaged Hailey to tell her that I was not going to make it her party tonight. Hailey responded a couple of seconds later stating that the boys at the party would be very dissapointed and would have so settle for some other girls. I rolled my eyes when I read that and smiled, Hailey always did have a pretty good sense of humor.

“Hey Katie…I’m um sorry that you can’t go to Hailey’s tonight and that you are stuck with me.” I looked up from my phone to see my younger brother standing at the base of the stairs.

“It’s okay.” I say smiling at Wyatt.

“If you want to still go to her house you can, I won’t tell mom or dad.” Wyatt said while walking over to me.

I smiled at his suggestion, Most of my friends complain about how annoying their younger siblings are and that they are complete asses, but I have never had to deal with that. Wyatt and I have always had a really close relationship with each other, while our parents would work we would often spend a lot of time together, he would join me on runs or hikes and I would play some of his favorite video games with him.

“It is okay.” I say in response to Wyatt’s offer. “I can always go to her house another time, tonight you and I can hangout!” I say smiling at my younger brother and thinking how cool it was that he would be willing to still let me sneak out tonight. I did want to go but I did not want to leave Wyatt at home alone, if something were to happen to him I would never forgive myself.

“Okay!” Wyatt said with one of his trademark beaming smiles.

I had never thought of my younger brother as cute or attractive but he was growing into quite a good looking guy. His hair was the same color of mine but it was short and quite curly. His blue eyes were the color of the sky on a calm sunny day. He had several freckles on his tanned face that added to his boyish good looks. He stood about two inches taller than me, which was something he would playfully tease me about all the time. Wyatt was a part of his schools track and field team and was one of the top runners on his team. This translated into him having a very fit and toned body, he often would run laps in the back of his school after his classes ended. He usually ran without a shirt on claiming that ‘It got too hot’ but part of me wonders if he does it to impress the audience of young girls that form to go outside to watch my shirtless brother run and stare at his well developed abs and pecs. It was undeniable that Wyatt was really good looking and was likely the subject of quite a few school crushes, but to me he had always been my younger brother and even though I cannot deny how good looking he is I have never thought about him in any way other than my innocent younger brother.

Wyatt was wearing a washed out blue t-shirt that looked to big for him and a pair of grey joggers that held his legs tightly.

“Well it looks like this is our house for tonight!” I say rising from the couch and walking to the kitchen.

“We can do whatever we want!” Wyatt said cheerfully as we both walked to the kitchen to prepare something for us to eat.

We settled on reheating some leftover pizza. As I was putting the pizza in the microwave I noticed that Wyatt was looking over my body and checking out my tits that were clearly outlined in my tight shirt, looks like my outfit was having the effect that I wanted, however I definitely was not intending for it to have that effect on my brother. I just figured he was a classic hormonal guy and couldn’t help himself. After we eat I am for sure going to change out of this tight outfit into something more comfortable I thought to myself as I pulled the pizza out of the microwave and Wyatt looked down to pretend he was on his phone the whole time.

As we ate we both laughed and caught each other up on the funny stories that had happened since we had last spent time together and talked. Wyatt and I have always had an open relationship and would be honest about what was going on in each of our lives so I put on my inquisitive older sister half and began to grill Wyatt on the happenings of his life.

“Alright Wyatt…” I asked him while leaning forwards and making sure I was looking straight into his sky blue eyes. “Tell me about the girls in your class…I’ve seen the way that some of them look at you.”

Wyatt leaned back with a shocked look on his face “Wh…what are you talking about??” Wyatt said acting confused.

I lean in further “Oh come on dude, I have seen the way that you talk to Mikayla and Tate, they are always in that group that watches you run.”

“Katie I promise you that I don’t like them, they flirt with all the boys in my class, they have umm…you know done it with at least three of my friends.”

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, I knew that Wyatt had grown a lot in the past year but I have still always thought of him as my innocent younger brother that I have known my whole life. I knew this was probably going to turn into an awkward conversation but I felt like it was my responsibility to talk to him about this kind of stuff since he felt safe being open with me.

“Sooo…have you um, done it?” I ask Wyatt.

Wyatt shot back into his chair and his face practically went pale “What! No! I-I wouldn’t do that!! I promise!” He says looking at me really worried.

I chuckle at seeing how much he panicked, most of the boys at Hailey’s parties would proudly stand up and list of all the girls they’ve fucked, but Wyatt is definitely different that those guys.

“It’s okay Wyatt, you’re the age that a lot of boys are when they have sex for the first time.”

Wyatt awkwardly shifts and avoids eye contact with me, his pale face has now turned into a beet red of embarrassment.. He looks up at me while still trying to avoid making eye contact. “I mean it’s not like I don’t want to um…have sex, there are some girls that have tried to get me um, to go to their houses with just the two of us, but I don’t know, I think I am just too scared.”

He looks up to me with a pair of wide eyes that made him look somehow even cuter.

I smile at him and nod reassuringly. “Don’t worry! I would be shocked if you didn’t feel that way about the girls in your class.”

Wyatt perks up and looks at me with a slight smile “Really?”

“Yeah sex is something that everyone thinks about at your age whether or not they’re a boy or a girl.” I say in an effort to calm him down and make him comfortable to open up to me.

“I guess that I’m kinda just scared to you know, um, do it wrong. I want it to be something that the girl I am with also enjoys.” Wyatt says slowly becoming more and more comfortable to talk to me about this subject.

I always knew that Wyatt was an amazing guy but hearing his answer surprised me, I wished that the boys that I had been with had the same attitude as him.

“That is really sweet of you Wyatt, I promise that if you have that attitude with a girl it will make her feel really special.”

Wyatt smiled, “Really?”

I could not help but look at my brother in a new way, he was a cute boy who wanted to actually love the girl he was with and not just use her, which was exactly what I desperately wanted. I stopped and realized what I was doing, I was still a bit horny from touching myself in my room and Wyatt was my younger brother, I could not think of him this way. I could not try and get what I desired from him…

I stood up and grabbed my plate to bring it to the sink, I had to change the subject before I did or said something that I would regret. “So…um, what should we do tonight?” I ask him while grabbing his dishes.

“Could we um, like, actually talk a bit about what we have been talking about, you know, like sex and stuff.” Wyatt said still trying to avoid eye contact. I could have sworn that I had seen that outline of his hard penis in his pants but I didn’t want to stare.

“Please Katie.” Wyatt said breaking me out of my thoughts, I turned and saw that he was looking me once again with a pair of wide eyes, practically begging me to talk, how could I say no to him…It was going to probably be an awkward conversation and I had to have some self-control, but I did want to talk to Wyatt about this kind of stuff.

“Let’s go to the living room.” I say leaving the dirty dishes in the sink. Wyatt sat in his chair until I left the kitchen, confirming to me that he probably did have an erection and needed to adjust it before joining me.

The thought of my brother having an erection right now continued to make me horny. Was it from what we had been talking about? Or was he looking at me in my tight clothes and thinking about me? That thought continued to excite me I had no idea why I was feeling this way about Wyatt but I had to snap myself out of it before I crossed the line of no return.

Wyatt walked into the room and sat on the couch next to me, he grabbed a pillow and put it over his crotch and put his elbows on it leaning towards me.

My heart was racing as we both sat next to each other, was he thinking of me in the same way I have been thinking about him?

“I am sorry if this is a weird thing to talk about, but I am scared to talk to mom and dad about it…” Wyatt said with his bottom lip practically quivering

“You can talk to me about anything? Okay that’s a promise.” I say to Wyatt hopefully calming his nerves and embarrassment a bit.

Wyatt seemed to relax a bit hearing that and smiled at me. “Thanks Katie, I love you.” He said leaning over to rest his head on my shoulder.

I wrap my arm around him and gently massage his shoulder, for a couple of seconds the room is silent. All that I can hear is my heartbeat and Wyatt’s soft breathing on my neck.

Finally Wyatt broke the silence, it seemed as if he had been quietly building up the confidence to ask me something and was finally ready. “So…um, have you ever had um, you know sex?” Wyatt said looking up at me with his adorable wide eyes.

I take a deep breathe. It would be so easy to lie to him, but he had been honest with me so far so I felt like I owed him. “Yes, I have a couple of times. To be honest…I wa going to a party at Hailey’s tonight and I was planning to have sex there.”

Wyatt lifted his head off of my shoulder and looked over my body. He didn’t look shocked or appalled at me, instead he smiled kindly “Is that why you look so pretty tonight?”

This time it was my turn to blush, did he really just call me pretty? “Yes, I was wondering if you had noticed that I looked different tonight.”

“Wow.” Wyatt said once again awkwardly shifting the pillow on his lap. “Those boys are so lucky that they are able to have sex with someone as beautiful as you Katie.”

Every part of my rational brain was screaming at me to leave, but I was still so horny from touching myself earlier and hearing Wyatt refer to me as beautiful caused me to begin to lose control of my rational brain.

“Do you think I’m beautiful?” I ask Wyatt.

“Yes, you always look amazing. You don’t need to wear clothes like that to prove it.” Wyatt said once again staring over my body.

Overcome by emotions towards Wyatt I lean in and gently kiss his forehead, Wyatt gasps as I kiss him softly but doesn’t fight it.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Wyatt asks me as I continue to kiss him on his forehead.

I finally break away and look into his eyes, he looks different to me now. All I see is a handsome boy that I desperately want, my brain fights to regain control but I cannot stop myself from being overcome with lust for Wyatt.

I lean in and this time kiss him softly on the lips. Wyatt freezes and doesn’t know what to do. After a couple of seconds he begins to kiss me back. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer as our kiss becomes more passionate and intimate

Wyatt’s body seems to jolt as he breaks our kiss and looks at me with a panicked expression. “I-we can’t do this.” He says breathing heavily.

“I have been looking for a boy who wants to love me and not just use me for sex for so long, please Wyatt, I can teach you how to how to make a girl feel really good and loved so you will be ready for when you find a girl you really love.” I say looking over his young sexy body.

“You mean…like teach me, and, um, do sex stuff…together?” Wyatt says in a state of shock at what he is hearing me say.

I place my hand on the pillow that Wyatt has on his lap, pushing it down a bit. He gasps a bit and looks at me with a bright red face “M-maybe, I um, think I would like that Katie…If you wanted to of course….”

“I would love to teach you how to make a girl feel good.” I say before leaning over and crawling over him. I wrap my arms around him and pull him tightly against me and begin to once again kiss his soft lips. This time Wyatt eagerly kisses me back with a lot more confidence. His inexperience shows but his passion and love more than made up for it in my books.

As we kiss I feel Wyatt’s hands reach in between us and begin to gently rub and massage my breasts through my shirt. He pauses and stops as if waiting for my permission to continue. I moan hoping that encourages him to continue. Sure enough Wyatt continues to explore through my shirt but he is unable to make much progress while I still have my clothing on.

I sit up, applying pressure on the pillow that Wyatt had on his lap and gently begin to grind against it and though I can’t feel his member through the pillow judging by Wyatt’s moans it was having the effect on him that I wanted. I begin to move my shirt up as Wyatt stares at me with his eyes practically popping out of his face, refusing to blink because he doesn’t want to miss a thing. Soon my shirt slides past my breasts and off my body showing Wyatt the tight bra that held my tits and left little to the imagination.

“Oh my god…Katie you are amazing” Is all Wyatt can say as his virgin eyes stare at my exposed body.

I reach behind me and unclasp my bra and teasingly hold it up against me, the only thing stopping Wyatt from seeing my young breasts is a small bra that I am holding against myself.

Wyatt looks at me practically drooling in anticipation. Finally I put the poor boy out of his misery throwing my bra to the side of the room and exposing my bare breasts to my brother.

“Wow Katie, you are perfect.” Wyatt says looking at my breasts in a state of shock. “Can I um..?”

I don’t let Wyatt finish as I grab his warm hands and put them up against my breasts “Of course you can baby.” I say smiling at him.

Wyatt sits up and gently lays me down on the couch while still gripping my breasts. He uses his thumbs to softly play with my erect nipples as the rest of his hand lovingly massages and explore the first pair of breasts he had ever seen.

Wyatt gently leans forwards and starts to kiss my neck. His warm breath on my neck sends shivers down my spine. That paired with his hands massaging and stimulating my nipples made my pussy so wet, I couldn’t believe that it was my little brother making me feel better than any boy ever has.

Wyatt continued to kiss down my neck, gently kissing around my collar bone and moving down my chest. Soon he was at my breasts, he looked up to me as if he was seeking validation or permission. All I can do is nod which seems to be what he was looking for as he gives me a big giddy smile and gently kisses my sensitive breasts. I writhe and moan as he suckles and kisses me all over my breasts. His gentle kisses and warm breaths in between continue to drive my young body crazy. How has this boy never been with a girl before? I wished that every boy I had been with was as tender and loving as Wyatt.

His kisses continue as he moves between my breasts. Wyatt seems satisfied to just spend the evening with his face right against my breasts but I wanted more, I needed more. My pussy was soaking wet and desperately craving the affection that he was giving my breasts.

I figured that it was not fair to just lay back and have Wyatt do all the pleasuring, He deserved to feel the same way that he was making me feel right now. I had to see with my own eyes what his sexy body looked like.

I slowly pulled him away from me, separating his face from my breasts. He looks at me with a look of disappointment to be separated from my breasts but just as fast a smile of youthful excitement quickly filled his face at the thought of what could possibly come next.

I gently slide his loose shirt off of his tanned body. “D-did I do it right?” Wyatt asked me in between heavy breaths as I placed my hands on his smooth body.

“Let me return the favor.” Is all I say in response as I look over his sexy body. Damn he has a hot body is all I can think as I look over his well developed pecs and place my hands over his youthful abs. I start to kiss all over his chest and spend a significant amount of time exploring his hairless chest and torso through my soft kisses. Wyatt just leans back and closes his eyes, savoring all of the new feelings and pleasures that I am making him experience.

My hands moved down his body to his hips and I placed my fingers in the waistband of his pants and boxers and start to slide them down, Wyatt gasps and is practically shaking with excitement as his pants come off, leaving him completely naked in front of me.

I look up and get my first look at Wyatt’s hard cock. I audibly gasp at the sight of it. It looks to be just under 6 inches, a lot bigger than I thought it would be considering his age, hell it was bigger than some of the guys my age. He was circumcised and the head of his cock was a light pink. His cock pointed straight up and didn’t have any curve in it, it looked really thick as well. Both of his testicles were pressed tightly against his cock, they looked about the size of plums. His cock twitched with his heartbeat and the head of his cock was wet in clear precum. He had a handful of pubes at the base but other than that his lower body was totally hairless.

“Who knew my brother had such a big secret!” I say as I gently poke it which causes it to sway back and forth for a couple seconds.

Wyatt moaned loudly and let out a slight chuckle. “Thanks…”

I begin to kiss my way up his smooth milky thighs trying to drive him crazy with anticipation. His muscular young body had tasted delicious but it was only an appetizer for what I was about to taste. As my lips got closer to Wyatt’s hard member all I could hear was my own heartbeat echoing through my head. I was so wet, but I did not want to rush it I wanted to enjoy the taste of this boy and savor every moment.

I eventually make my way up to his balls and gently start to kiss them and suck on them, trying to be gentle and make sure that Wyatt was experiencing nothing but pleasure. After I finished sucking one of his testicles I moved to the next one. At this point Wyatt’s muttering incoherently overwhelmed by the new sensations he was experiencing.

I pull away from him and look up to see his face. He is once again bright red and his head is just shaking back and forth. I lick my way up his shaft, it twitches and pulsates in response to my tongue, once I reach the top I use my finger to spread his precum around the head of his cock, soon it is shining with the light reflecting off of it.

Wyatt opens his eyes as he feels my hot breath go up against the head of his cock. “Oh my god…Katie…” He says as he realizes what is about to happen. He watches me open my mouth and slowly descend onto his cock. His body shakes and he lets out a massive moan as my mouth engulfs the head.

I have always loved the taste of cock, but something about Wyatt’s made it so much more delicious than any other cock that I have sucked. Hearing Wyatt’s quick breathing and loud moans encouraged me to continue. My mouth made its way further and further down the cock until my nose hit the base off his cock.

At that point I started to bob up and down applying suction and pressure on the head of his cock. Wyatt starts to slowly move his hips up and down and instinctively thrust his member into my mouth. I do my best not to gag and take his cock as deep as I can into my mouth.

Wyatt runs his hands through my hair as he continues to thrust his boyhood into my wet and hungry mouth “I-I can’t believe you’re doing this Katie…I love you so much.” Wyatt said in between breaths.

I continued to suck him, free of guilt or shame, the only thing I wanted was Wyatt and he felt the same about me. His cock began to leak more precum which I happily swallowed and licked up.

“Hey, um, Katie I’m getting um close to cumming.” Wyatt said trying to warn me. All that did was motivate me to go faster, Wyatt wrapped his arms around the back of my head and began thrusting into my wet mouth as fast as he could.

“Oh my God don’t stop! Don’t stop.” Wyatt yelled as he arched his body back and writhed in pleasure on the couch.

Wyatt’s mouth opened as he let out a deep moan. I kept sucking and I felt his cock grow bigger in my mouth. Wyatt’s body began to shake and spasm as his cries echoed through the empty house. Soon a spurt of warm cum hit the back of my throat I continued to suck as Wyatt shot more and more ropes which I eagerly swallowed up. I wanted to get every bit of his juices out and enjoy him, even as his orgasm subsided I continued to suck and push the last of his cum out of his tired cock.

I slowly slid his cock out my mouth. Wyatt had tasted better than I had ever imagined his cum still coated my mouth and tasted delicious. His bright red and throbbing cock flopped down on his body with a loud slap. Wyatt laid back in the couch breathing heavily in disbelief at what had just happened.

I lean in and gently kiss his member once again. “You tasted really good.”

Wyatt smiled widely “That was amazing Katie, can I, um make you feel as good as you made me?”

That caught me off guard, most of the boys would leave after I sucked them off but as I had already learned Wyatt was different than those other boys

He reached over to me and began to unbutton my jeans, this time it was my turn to lay back on the couch as Wyatt got up off of the couch and knelt in front of me. I helped him to slide my jeans off until I was in front of him wearing just a pair of soaking pair of panties. He outlined my panties in kisses causing me to moan as I thought about what was going to happen. I wanted to rip my panties off and shove his face into my wet and waiting pussy but I let him continue to drive me crazy with pleasure as his kisses got closer and closer.

Wyatt’s excitement could not be contained as he kissed all around my body, soon his shaking hand slid my panties off and he got his first look at my shaved and wet pussy.

“You are so beautiful.” Is all that Wyatt could say as he stared at my pussy. He was practically drooling. He reached in and began to explore my pussy lips, curious to explore and feel every area of my sex. His fingers began to go inside of me, god it felt so good. I moaned hoping to encourage further exploration and soon enough he put three fingers into my pussy and began to thrust them in and out.

I lay back on the couch and moaned as his fingers went deeper and deeper into my pussy. How was my virgin brother so good at this!? I closed my eyes and massaged my breasts enjoying the sensation of this fingers thrust into my wet pussy

Soon I felt Wyatt’s fingers leave my wet pussy, for a couple of second I lay there with my eyes closed, had Wyatt gotten scared? Was he just done? All of my doubts vanished instantly though as I felt his breath against my pussy and I felt him gently kiss the lips of my pussy. He paused as if he was double checking and making sure he was doing it right, soon his lips returned, this time more confident and excited to taste my wet sex.

He kissed his way around and began to lick and kiss into my pussy eagerly drinking up all of my juices. I moaned and started breathing faster. His tongue was so much better than anything I had ever felt. I wrapped my legs around his head and pushed his face deeper into my wet pussy.

He did not stop kissing and licking me the only thing that he cared about was making sure I felt the way that I made him feel and damn it was working. “Wyatt please do not stop, god I have never felt this good.” I moan. Wyatt took that as encouragement and ate me out even faster. My entire body was shaking and writhing from his tongue. “Fuck don’t stop baby!!” I say shrieking as I felt the best feeling I had ever felt. My back arched and I shuddered as Wyatt brought me to my orgasm.

He continued to slurp up all of my juices as I shook and moaned his name. As I began to fade out of my bliss I took my legs off of the back of Wyatt’s head and soon his head exited from in between my legs “That was pretty awesome! Did you, um enjoy it?” He said sounding genuinely concerned that he might have messed it up

“You made me feel so good, thank you.” I say smiling at him. Wyatt perks up and his face bursts into a massive smile happy that he made me feel good.

I lean forwards and pull his naked body up against mine and I kiss him on the lips “Thank you Wyatt.” I say as our warm bodies press up against each other.

Wyatt giggles and looks at me “Thank you for showing me how to make a girl feel really good, I would love to have another lesson maybe later tonight?” Wyatt says. I feel his cock start to stir and grow hard against my stomach.

“I would love that.” I say pulling him into a hug, I wanted to savor this moment, there was no need to rush. I was content to spend the night just like this and for now there was no place I would rather be than in Wyatt’s loving embrace.

Minutes had passed after Wyatt and I had brought each other to powerful orgasms. The two of us remained embraced, neither of us spoke as we hugged each other tightly. My mind was racing in disbelief about what I had done with my younger brother, I could still taste his cum in my mouth and all that did was make me hungry for even more of Wyatt. I was so worried to wake up and realize it was all just an incredible dream. My brother had just made me feel better than any one night stand at Hailey’s could ever do, and he had not left. He was still in my embrace, softly breathing on my neck as our naked bodies wrapped together. The haze in my mind slowly started to fade away, and what we had just done started to sink in; I had just blown my younger brother and he in turn had just ate my pussy out. But I wasn’t feeling guilt or shame, I felt a deep love for Wyatt, I did not care what his relation to me was all that mattered to me was how he made me feel.

Wyatt begin to shift against me, breaking me out of my thoughts. Feeling his warm naked body pressed tightly against mine continued to drive me crazy, I want more of this sexy boy, I wanted to spend a lifetime in this moment, never escaping the feeling that we were feeling for each other. He broke our embrace at looked at me with a slightly guilty look. “I-We shouldn’t have done that right? You’re my older sister Katie…” He said looking at me with his wide sky blue eyes, his curly hair was messy from our intimate activities and his lips quivered as what we had done started to sink in for him. I paused and took a deep breath. The last thing I wanted was for this moment to end, but at the same time I loved Wyatt and if he was not comfortable with this I did not want to force him into something only I would enjoy, that was precisely what I loathed about the many boys who had come before Wyatt.

“It’s okay with me Wyatt, I don’t care who you are…you made me feel better than any boy ever has.” I say running my fingers through his messy brown hair. My heart is racing at this point, everything could fall apart as fast as it had all begun and we could go back to just being ‘normal’ siblings.

Wyatt perked up and smiled slightly “Are you serious? Really? I-I really liked what we, um, did and if you ever wanted to…I don’t know, teach me some more stuff that would be pretty awesome!” Wyatt’s cute face blushes a bit as he says that, it was clear we were both in the same position. We both wanted each other but were scared that the other one was feeling ashamed. Thankfully neither of us felt regret over what we had just done.

I lean in and once again kissed his soft lips, I tasted a bit of my pussy juices that were still on his lips and that drove me crazy, I did not want things to end here, I wanted more and more of Wyatt right now and now I knew that he felt the same about me.

Wyatt giggled a bit after I separated from his tasty lips. His eyes scanned my naked body and he just shook his head. “You are the most beautiful girl ever, Katie…I, um, I love you.” Boys had said that they loved me before, usually to get what they wanted from me, but I knew that Wyatt meant it because I also felt the same about him.

This time it was Wyatt’s turn to instigate a kiss, he leaned in and cautiously went towards my lips. He kissed around my lips already showing how much more experienced he was after our earlier fun. Soon I felt his mouth open, I followed suit as we began to french kiss on the couch, home alone with no shame as to what we were doing. At first it was a caring kiss but just as fast it became far more passionate. I wanted my sexy younger brother and I knew that he wanted me both of us kissed each other filled with lust and desire for the other. We were not satisfied with what we had done earlier, every part of me ached to have Wyatt once again touch me and make me feel as good as he already had

Wyatt’s hands once again went to my breasts and his hands massaged my perky round tits as we french kissed. I had been so worried that Wyatt would have gotten cold feet, or hell told mom and dad out of guilt and fear. But I underestimated how horny my younger brother was. His young hands eagerly rubbed my tits as we kissed. It was clear to me that he had not lost an ounce of his enthusiasm when it came to exploring my naked body.

I had not lost my excitement and enthusiasm for Wyatt’s body and either and both of my hands slowly moved down Wyatt’s developed abs and soon found there way to his growing penis. My hands played with his balls and rubbed against his rapidly hardening cock. Soon his hard member pointed straight up and was practically begging for more my attention. I wrapped one of my hands around his thick cock while the other continued to play with his ballsack.

Our tongues continued to explore each others mouths, I could still taste my juices that coated his mouth and Wyatt got the first taste of his own cum as he kissed and explored my mouth. Tasting his own cum seemed to really turn Wyatt on as his kisses became more intimate and he started to thrust his hard cock into my hand.

I was feeling so horny and did not want to waste my brothers hard cock with a simple wank, I wanted him to experience something that pretty much every boy his age could only dream of. He seemed to love exploring my tits and my perverted mind thought of what it would be like to have my brothers hard 6 inch cock in between my tits. Thinking about this made me so wet and while I could hardly wait to take his virginity I did not want to rush into it with Wyatt.

My hands pulled away from Wyatt’s rock hard cock and he paused our kiss and soon pulled away “What’s wrong? Did I mess up or something?” a worried Wyatt stammered. “I-I’m sorry if I did I promise that I-”

I laugh and interrupt his worried rambling “No you definitely did not mess up Wyatt, you are amazing. I love you a lot and I was wondering if you would want to experience something really special?”

Wyatt brightened up and smiled “Please! That sounds amazing, anything that I can do with you like this Katie is incredible.” He says breathing a sigh of relief.

I stand up from the couch “I’m going to get something from my room, you better not let your big cock go soft, okay?” I announce in a teasing voice

Wyatt just happily nods “All I need to do is think of you and my penis will always stay hard!”

“Damn your smooth.” I say laughing. I playfully swat his hard cock and it bobbles back and forth. “I am going to my room I will be right back!”

“I cannot wait!” Wyatt said still staring wide eyed at my tits, yeah he was going to enjoy this I thought to myself as I ran up the stairs to my room.

I grab my phone and quickly ran up the stairs to my room not wanting to delay or kill the sexual excitement we were both feeling.

As I entered my room I looked down at my phone “oh fuck,” It turns out that I had missed three calls from my mom over the past hour. My mom was a natural worrier and for all I knew she was coming home to make sure we were fine and would come home to find her naked kids fucking each other.

I quickly entered her number to call her, “Hey mom sorry I missed your calls, Wyatt and I were just playing in the backyard.” I say.

“You had me pretty worried, not going to lie. Your dad and I are just wanting to know how things are going?”

“It has been good!” I say “Me and Wyatt have had a lot of fun together.” I say trying to not make the word fun sound suspicious.

“Anyways we have talked to one of our friends and she said that she could come and watch Wyatt so that you are able to go to Hailey’s” My mom said.

I did not hesitate with my answer “No it is fine! I am really enjoying my time with Wyatt.” No offer was going to be take me away from being home alone with my sexy naked brother. None of the boys at Hailey’s party could even come close to making me feel as loved as Wyatt had made me tonight.

“Aww, thanks Katelyn. It makes me proud knowing how much you love you brother, and you know, he loves you to.” My mom had no idea how much I knew that was true. “Your dad and I are going to be looking after your cousins for a while, so are you sure you are good to be in charge for a couple of days.”

A mischievous smile spreads wide across my face, I was going to have my sexy naked brother all to myself for these next few days. “No mom, that sounds just wonderful.” My pussy is practically dripping in excitement and anticipation at this point thinking of all the fun that Wyatt and I can have stretched out over the next couple of days. Poor boy was going to run out of cum by the time my parents would come home.

I realized that I had been gone for a while and left my horny brother all by himself I quickly say goodbye to my mom in order to get back to him as fast as I could. I head to my bedstand and pull out some lube that I always have on hand in case I need to give a guy a handjob or something like that, but tonight I was going to use this lube for something a lot more special than a basic handjob, Wyatt deserved far better.

I run down the stairs and call out to Wyatt, but I hear no response. I round the corner into the living room and see that the living room is empty. “What the fuck?” I mutter to myself. “Where on earth did Wyatt go?”

I walk towards the entrance still searching for my MIA brother. My mind is racing with thoughts as to where he is, for all I knew he could have been murdered when I was on the phone. Suddenly from behind me the closet bursts open with Wyatt jumping out, practically giving me a heart attack. “Shit dude!!” I exclaim. Wyatt jumps onto my back laughing hysterically. I smile and laugh with him. Even though we had done a lot of mature sexual things this evening Wyatt was still just a kid, he was still my little brother that loved to scare his older sister. But our relationship will never be what it used to be, and I was more than okay with that.

Wyatt still clings onto me, his arms have reached over me and his hands are once again fondling my tits. “You sure do like my tits don’t you?” I say laughing

“I cannot help myself, they’re perfect” Wyatt says once again saying all the right things to make me wet.

“Well then I think you are really going to like what is coming next.” I say as I give my naked brother a piggyback ride up the stairs. With every step I take I feel Wyatt’s hard cock rubbing up and down my back, his hand continue to refuse to let go of my tits. Soon we reach the top of the stairs and I turn left into Wyatt’s bedroom.

I don’t know why I chose Wyatt’s bedroom but something about both of us being naked in my little brothers room turned me on a lot. His room had all of the typical sports posters and pictures that a boy of Wyatt’s age would have. His room was a bit of a mess with laundry all over the floor but I did not care, to be honest I was actually getting more horny thinking of all the naughty things he had done in here when he was alone.

I have to use a lot of force in order to pry Wyatt’s hands from my tits, the poor boy wanted desperately to still touch them but I knew that he would get over it pretty quick. I turned around and faced Wyatt as we both stood naked in his room. The sexual tension between was high, it ws clear that Wyatt was doing his best to not be overcome by lust and instead was focusing on doing what I said so he could get his special surprise. I felt like I was in the same boat with him as well, I could never get enough at looking at his beautiful naked body, his young rod pointed straight out towards me, it took so much restraint not to drop to my knees and suck it dry.

“So what is the surprise Katie!?” Wyatt said sounding more excited than a young kid on Christmas morning.

I decided to try and talk in a sexy way to excite Wyatt, so I raised one eyebrow and gently bit my bottom lip. “You would like a surprise wouldn’t you big boy?” I say talking in a slow seductive voice.

I walk up to Wyatt and gently pinch his nipples with my hands, I lean into his neck and start kissing all over it. Being sure to warmly breathe on it between kisses. My fingers trace there way through Wyatt’s developed six pack outlining each muscle in this boys body.

Wyatt is standing stiffer than his cock at this point, his eyes are wide as he feels my hands move over his body and my kisses on his neck sends his young mind into overload as he fights to not shoot his load prematurely. My fingers dance around his cock, teasingly poking it every now and then. Every time my hand grazes his hard member I feel his body shudder, after a couple more minutes of playing around with his smooth torso I decide that he is ready. Wyatt’s poor cock was covered with precum and is a bright red, it desperately wanted to be relieved and I felt that the slightest touch would drive Wyatt over the edge.

I finish kissing his neck and move backwards and lay down on the bed that Wyatt had neglected to make this morning. I point at Wyatt and use my index finger to beckon him over to me. The boy shambles over like a zombie, his eyes are glazed over as he is still dazed from my hands dancing around his body. He crawls on to the bed and I guide him so that his knees are around my hips.

“Give me your hands” I say to my sexy little brother. He reaches his hands out and I grab the lotion that I had put to the side and coat his hands in it. Wyatt’s mouth drops as he seems to realize what his surprise is going to be. His slimy hands reach down and massage my breasts, lathering them in the lotion. As he rubs my breasts I pour more lotion onto them which he eagerly applies. His hands pinch and fondle my breasts and the sensation of the lotion on my tits gives me a great amount of pleasure. Feeling his his hands slide all over my tits was something I quite enjoyed but I also knew it would only be getting better.

At this point my tits are nice and slippery, once again Wyatt seems in heaven fondling my breasts, rubbing them all over with lotion until they are ready. At that point I guide Wyatt up my body until his knees are pressed against my ribs. My hands slide up his smooth and muscular thighs until they reach his hard cock that is pointing directly at my face. I take the last of the lotion and pour it into my hands and then go over to his cock and gently start to rub it with the lotion. Wyatt closes his eyes and loudly moans, I take my hands away not wanting to cause him to cum too early. For the next minute or so I cover his cock in the lotion as he continues to play with my lubed up tits.

“I think we are ready” I say once again keeping my seductive tone.

“Oh god please, my dick is so hard Katie.” Wyatt begs me staring at my gleaming tits while practically drooling at the sight of them.

I grab Wyatt’s hips and lower his body until his cock is pressed up against my tits, honestly I was surprised that Wyatt did not burst his load as soon as he touched my tits, he was obsessed with them and I was sure they had been the subject of many of Wyatt’s wanks before this evening.

I let go of Wyatt’s hips and push his cock down until it is resting between both of my tits, I then grab my tits and squish them together wrapping my brothers cock in between my perky tits.

Wyatt takes the cue and slowly starts to thrust his boyhood in between my tits. He moans loudly and tilts his head back as he fucks my tits, slowly building up speed with each thrust.

I love the feeling of his cock in between my tits, I had always wanted to try it with one of the boys at Hailey’s party but no boy deserved it as much as Wyatt did. I just laid back and let my brother have his fun, staring at his scrunched up face brought me a great amount of pleasure as I saw the effect my body had on him. With every thrust I can see the head of his hard cock peek out of the top of my tits covered in his boy juices and gleaming in a bright pink color.

“This feels so good!” Wyatt yells as his voice echoes through the empty house. His cock is thrusting in between my tits at a rapid pace. Wyatt closes his eyes and scrunches his eyebrows, man he looks so cute right now fucking my tits I thought.

“Come on you can go faster” I say encouraging him to increase the pace of his thrusts “Do you like fucking your older sister titties, Wyatt? Do you like having your hard cock in between my slippery tits?”

“Yes! Oh god yes I do Katie! Thi-this is better than anything I have ever felt.” He yells out shaking his head wildly in pleasure. Finally Wyatt’s whole body starts to shake and he thrusts wildly into my tits and then lets out a load moan. His boy milk shoots between my tits and first connects with my chin. He continues to thrust into my tits until they are coated in more cum than lotion. After emptying his cock of cum Wyatt flops over next to me breathing heavier that he would after a run.

“Wow, thank you so much Katie, that was the most amazing thing I have ever felt.” Wyatt say to me in between his rapid breaths.

I was still in shock of how much cum that Wyatt had covered me with, my entire chest was covered in his cum. I dip my finger in it and taste a little bit. “You still taste awesome.” I say as I savor the taste of his cum.

Wyatt giggles, “I am glad you enjoyed the taste, you are quite messy right now, like, in a sexy way.”

I laugh “Well I wonder who’s fault that is?!” I quickly grab a handful of his cum and roll over and wipe it all over Wyatt’s chest.

Wyatt immediately sits upright “Hey! Now I’m all messy as well!”

“I guess we both need to get cleaned up then.” I say sitting up next to him.

“Shotgun first shower!” Wyatt says standing up and hurrying up off of his bed.

“Wait!” I say while still overwhelmed by my lust and desire for Wyatt, I was not even close to done with him yet. “You know…Mom and Dad have a pretty big shower…we could clean up together if you want?” My pussy continues to drip as it had been all night, I was no where near done with him and I hoped he felt the same

A mischievous grin spread across Wyatt’s face “Only if I am the lucky one who gets to clean you.”

“Someones still pretty horny.” I said as I stood up from Wyatt’s bed.

“How can I not be? You are so beautiful Katie.” Wyatt lovingly says. He walks up to me and kisses me on the lips. “Come on I made you all messy I should be the one to clean it up.”

He reaches out and grabs my hand, leading me into our parents bathroom. The timid boy who I first started the evening with was gone. He was replaced with a confident and sex crazed Wyatt. I personally really liked that exchange.

We enter into the bathroom and Wyatt goes to turn the water on and make sure that it is a pleasant temperature. My parents had a pretty large shower allowing for Wyatt and I to both go in and have a good amount of room in there. The water on my body feels so good and I close my eyes enjoying the warm water but also bracing myself for the excitement of Wyatt cleaning me.

“You know, you look really sexy with my cum on you.” Wyatt says looking over my body. “But I have to do my part and make sure that I clean the mess that I made.” Wyatt grabs my arm and guides me in front of him so the water is pouring on my back.

Wyatt fills his hands with my moms body wash and starts to spread it over my body. His hands start at my shoulders and run there way down my arms making sure to lather both of them and make sure they were nice and clean. Wyatt then walks around me so that my back is facing him. His hands move down my back as he eagerly touches and washes me. After washing my back he moves down to my ass and pauses for a moment.

“How are you perfect everywhere Katie? You are making my dick so hard again!” I look back and sure enough the cock that had just covered me in cum was hard again and ready to shoot another load.

Wyatt’s hands madesure they washed every inch of my round ass and to the top of my thighs. As he washed my ass his hands came around from under me and started to gently wash around my wet pussy. I close my eyes and moan, Wyatt’s hands continue to wash my pussy from behind and I have to reach out to the wall to steady myself as I start shifting and shaking from his touch. Wyatt’s hands retreat from my soaking sex and he finishes watching my ass.

He kisses the back of my neck and instructs me to turn around. At this point I am completely controlled by the touches of my brother, I would do anything to ensure he continues to lovingly wash my body. I back up to the wall of the shower and Wyatt walks towards me softly pressing me against the cool shower wall.

He starts with cleaning my chin and neck until they are no longer covered in his cum. Wyatt leans in a kisses my neck “Yep it is nice and clean.” He says as he pulls away satisfied with his cleaning job.

His hands then slide down to my cum covered tits and he does a thorough clean being sure to massage and wash every inch of my breasts. His hands pinch and tweak my nipples sending shock waves through my young body. Once again Wyatt is completely enamored with my breasts and after washing them with his hands he looks at me with a devilish grin. “Do you mind if I am a bit more thorough?”

I nod and feel Wyatt’s mouth press against my tits, he kisses and licks every part of them. As he does that his hands slide down my stomach until they arrive at my eager pussy. Once again he starts by massaging around the perimeter of my pussy and occasionally rubbing over my hard clit.

I press my back against the wall of the shower and squirm as my younger brother’s hands continue to dance around my pussy. Soon he puts me out of my misery and slides three of his fingers into my pussy. All I can do is moan and thrust forwards so that Wyatt’s fingers go deeper into me. His face is buried in my tits as he continues to passionately kiss and lick them. His other hand locates my clit and starts to rub it filling me with pleasure.

My body had never felt like this, Wyatt was overwhelming my senses right now and I felt the most powerful orgasm I had ever had coming closer.

I wrapped arms around Wyatt’s wet body and let out a loud shriek. “Do not stop!! Oh fuck keep going!” I yell as Wyatt thrusts his fingers into my pussy as fast as he possibly could.

Wyatt’s touching all over my body finally brings me over the edge. I go numb and feel my entire body shake as Wyatt brings me to an incredible climax. I lose my balance and Wyatt gently guides me down to the floor of the shower with his fingers still in my pussy. I sit down on the floor of the shower as I continue moan and shake from the incredible orgasm my younger brother just brought me to.

“You have made me feel better than any boy ever has.” I say coming out of my orgasm and looking lovingly into his eyes.

“You deserve to feel this good, you are amazing, I am so happy that you are my sister.” Wyatt says pulling his fingers out of my pussy. His fingers are dripping from my juices and he sticks them into his open mouth and eagerly tastes me. “And you taste fucking good Katie.”

I had never heard Wyatt swear before, I guess he had really lost his innocence this night. “I love you Wyatt.” I say sitting on the floor of our parents shower with my brother kneeling in front of me.

“I love you too Katie” Wyatt then pulls me against him and kisses me on the lips.

We kiss on the floor of our parents shower for several minutes both of us are wrapped tightly against each other. I feel Wyatt’s hard cock pressed against my stomach, this boy never stopped having an erection. I thought to myself, I couldn’t waste having another opportunity with his hard rod.

“It looks like I might need to wash a part of you as well.” I inform Wyatt as I pull away from his kiss.

“It-it’s fine you already made me feel amazing, you don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Wyatt says not wanting to make me feel like I had to, but I wanted to.

I lather my hands and wash all over Wyatt’s body. “Oh please, I cannot not get enough of your huge cock.” I say while washing his smooth legs.

Wyatt just blushes and nods “I love you.” Soon I have lathered his entire body in soap. I wrapped both of my hands around his hard cock. Instead of jacking him off I use my soap covered hands to twist around Wyatt’s cock like wringing a towel.

Wyatt’s groans and starts to thrust in between my twisting hands “Oh my god!! Yes!” He yells out humping into my hands.

The soap on my hands makes his cock slippery and bubbly. Wyatt puts his hands on my shoulders and uses me to help steady him and help him to thrust faster.

“Shit, shit, shit I am close!!” Wyatt said thrusting wildly into my hands. Wyatt entire body starts to shake and contort as he near his second orgasm of the hour. Wyatt lets out a deep groan and his cum shoots out covering my hands and torso with his seed.

Wyatt looks at me and smiles “I love you…and sorry for making you messy again.” He says with a childish giggle.

“It is okay, I cannot get enough of you Wyatt.” I say while his cum drips down my body.

“I wish that I could be with you forever, that this would never end.” Wyatt says as we both stand in the shower overcome with love for each other.

“Mom and Dad aren’t going to be back for a while, so…we are going to have a lot of time together.”

“Yes!!” Wyatt cheers raising his arms in joy.

“You know…I was thinking.” I say looking at my brother, he was no longer my little innocent brother, he was my lover and I wanted him. “I think it might be time for you to lose your virginity…with me, what do you say?”

Wyatt’s face went pale and he all he can do is slowly nod. I would never have predicted that this night that had started with disappointment would come to this point but I could not be happier. I loved Wyatt and he loved me.

Sometimes life is weird and it goes the way that you hope but in a way that you do not expect. That was the conclusion that I had come to at this point of the night. For weeks I had anticipated tonight with excitement, I was going to go to my best friends house and going to a massive party there. I had spent so many nights fantasizing about what would happen at that party. It became a nightly event for me to be sprawled out on my bed and fingering myself imagining the many handsome boys my age. I would fondle and play with my tits imaging that it was the boy I would fuck later at the party.

The parties at Hailey’s always went the same, I would hype it up in my mind imaging the boys and how they would make me feel but I would always just be disapointed. These boys did not understand that sex was a mutual feeling, it wasn’t about personal satisfaction, it was about love. Against all odds I finally have been experiencing the highs of sex, not with a drunk selfish guy at Hailey’s parties but, with my younger brother.

Tonight has been the best night of my life. I loved every second of being with my horny little brother and the way that he made me feel was unlike anything that I had ever experienced. Wyatt had never even been intimate with a girl, yet all the boys my age should attend a lesson taught by him. I had him all to myself as we were both in a house just the two of us and overcome with love for each other. Not a simple love that families have, or a superficial love like many couples my age had, but a genuine love. A love that I had never experienced until tonight, a love that I never wanted to go back from, now that I had experienced it I never wanted to go back to the nights of disappointment at Hailey’s house.

Wyatt and I were both drying off from our sensual shower session and were both coming off of the post orgasm highs. The mirrors in the bathroom were completely steamed up and the air was thick with moisture. Wyatt was drying himself off with his towel running it over his tanned body and making sure he was not missing a spot. I had finished drying myself up and had wrapped a towel around my own body. I was content to just stand there and watch Wyatt dry his naked body, even though he had spent the whole evening like this I still could not get over how sexy he was and I never tired at looking at his body.

For once his cock was not rock hard, I guess I had finally depleted it after helping him to cum three times in the last hour. Even though Wyatt was not rock hard it was clear that the love he had for me did not disappear like the steam on the mirrors. We had moved past the point of hormone crazed young lovers who needed to have sex at every waking second, we were more than content to love each other. Our love was no longer dependant on lust for each other fulfilled through sexual activities, though I could never say no to any sexual excitement with Wyatt.

Wyatt wrapped a towel around his waist when he finished drying and went to turn the fan off. He turned towards the door and and stretched out his hand to me “M’lady”

I let out a loud laugh, Wyatt was trying his best but that was a pretty dorky line, but I did not care. I happily reached out and grabbed his hand as we exited the bathroom and went through our parents room. We walked past his room where half an hour ago I had let Wyatt fuck my tits and cum all over me. We walked down the stairs I had piggybacked him up and sat back on the couch where our love for each other was created.

We both sat down on the couch and Wyatt wrapped his arm around me pulling me against his smooth body. I lay my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, savoring this moment where we could just be together, and be in love.

“Do you want to know why I have never, um, never done stuff like this with a girl?”

I open my eyes and look into Wyatt’s light blue eyes. “You had said that you were scared to mess up, or do something wrong I believe?”

“Yes…and that is sort of true, but it was really because I never liked any of the girls in my class. I, um, have always had a crush on you Katie.”

“Aww, that is really cool bro.” I say kissing Wyatt’s exposed shoulder that I rested my head on.

“I never thought that anything as awesome as this would happen, like even when I was, you know jacking off thinking about you and all that.” Wyatt softly said as he ran his fingers lovingly through my wet hair.

“I have spent so long looking for a guy to love me like you have Wyatt, I never thought it would be you…But I am so so happy that it is.”

Wyatt’s face lit up in a bright smile hearing me say that. “You deserve to be so loved, you are amazing…I, um hope that I have done that, maybe.”

I hated hearing Wyatt so unsure and selling himself short. “Wyatt…No one has or ever will make me feel as loved and special as you have tonight.”

“That is awesome, and we haven’t even you know done it yet.” Wyatt emphasized ‘done it’ in a way that a young child would that first learned about sex but was too scared to actually say the word.

“After all that we have done together tonight you still aren’t going to say the word sex!?” I say giggling against Wyatt’s shoulder.

“Hahaha, yeah I guess I’m kinda not your little innocent brother anymore…” Wyatt cleared his voice and lowered to talk in a ‘sexy’ deep voice. “You and I have yet to endeavor in any fucking yet, will you be my first?”

I laugh again, honestly Wyatt’s awkward seduction voice kinda turned me on, not really the voice itself but the idea that he was trying so hard to sound sexy.

“You know your first time is a really special moment, are you sure about this?” With any other boy I would have got straight to the fucking but not Wyatt. I wanted to make sure he was ready, not because he was my sensitive little brother but because I loved him and wanted to ensure it was actually him wanting it and not any pressure from me.”.

“Am I sure about it!?” Wyatt scoffed “Of course I am! Katie, it would be a dream come true to have you be my first.” Wyatt said shedding his awkward ‘sexy’ voice and speaking in a very loving and genuine voice which I considered far more sexy than the voice he had tried earlier.

“I would love to be one the one to take your virginity.” I could not believe this was going to happen, handjobs and blowjobs were one thing, but I was going to take my younger brothers virginity. I was going to be his first.

“What was your first time like?” Wyatt asked while wrapping his arm around me. There was no rush for us to get straight to the sex, It was for sure going to happen but for now I was happy to be in Wyatt’s arms.

“It was a year ago, at one of Hailey’s parties-”

“Wait a year ago!?” Wyatt said interrupting me. “So technically if we have sex tonight I’d lose my virginity before you did!”

I playfully push Wyatt, our sibling competitiveness had clearly not disappeared through this night. “Well I did not have an awesome sibling who wanted to have sex with me…right?”

Wyatt looks down and giggles “Alright fair point, you are pretty awesome and I am super lucky.”

“Anyways as I said I was at Hailey’s house and I had a little bit to drink.”

“A little bit?” Wyatt asked skeptically

“Maybe more than a little bit” I said breaking into a bit of laughter. “You want me to say the fucking story or are you going to keep interrupting me!?” I say in a very teasing way

“S-sorry, I’ll shut up.” Wyatt stammered

“So I had a decent amount to drink and I was wanting to have sex really bad, all of my friends were having it and most of the guys at the party were wanting to get me naked anyways.”

“I don’t blame them.” Wyatt said under his breath causing me to blush a little bit, I was the luckiest girl in the world.

“I knew that Spencer had a huge crush on me, so I walked up to him and his friends, grabbed his hand and took him into one of the rooms upstairs.”

“Wait, Spencer.. like Spencer who is the captain of the rugby team?!” Wyatt asked.

“Haha yeah, that Spencer.”

“Damn! A lot of girls in my class have massive crushes on him, they would be so jealous of you.”

“Yeah, so I took him up to the room and locked the door, he definitely knew what was going on and we both fell onto the bed and started making out. Pretty soon he was taking my shirt off and I was so nervous! I had no idea what he would think.”

“Anyone who thinks you are not beautiful is stupid…or blind” Wyatt chimed in

“Stop being such a flirt!” I laugh, pushing him over on the couch and playfully tickling his bare chest.

Wyatt was always extremely ticklish and he started laughing uncontrollably as my hands danced over his naked torso and chest. “K-Katie stop it!” Wyatt said in between laughs as my hands tickled his smooth and developed body.

I finished tickling him and pulled him in for a kiss. We both closed our eyes and passionately kissed each other. Wyatt had gotten so much better at kissing as the night went on. This time he was the aggressive one taking charge, soon his tongue was probing and exploring my mouth. His fingers ran through my hair as we kissed on the couch this all started on.

After several minutes our kiss broke and we took our places next to each other again. Once again Wyatt wrapped his arm around my and pulled me tightly against him “Go on.”

The towel that Wyatt had wrapped around himself now sported an obvious tent in the middle, I guess the kissing and tickling really turned him on. All I could think about was how soon I would be able to get Wyatt’s hard member inside my soaking wet pussy.

“Soon Spencer had me naked and he was kissing me all over. He kissed my tits and my stomach then went down to my pussy, I had never felt something like that it was unreal.”

Wyatt looked at me with a slightly envious look, the poor boy was jealous that someone else had kissed the tits that he adored.

“Don’t worry you did a lot better at that than he did.” I say laying my hand on Wyatt’s chest.

“When he was done kissing me my heart was racing! I had only seen a naked guy in porn but then Spencer took of his shirt and I was like, oh my god it is happening.”

Wyatt nodded along as I shared, not wanting to interrupt for fear of being tickled again. “Then he took his pants and boxers off and he was completely naked, his dick was so hard” I say laughing.

“Ho-how, um, big was his penis?” Wyatt asked. I never understood why guys always compared and competed about who had a bigger cock, if you care that much about another guys cock you are pretty insecure.

I moved my hands down to the towel that Wyatt had wrapped around his waist. I pushed the towel down as hard as I could making a very obvious outline of Wyatt’s 6 inch cock. Wyatt moaned as his cock rubbed against the coarse surface of the towel. “Don’t worry…you are bigger.” I whisper into Wyatt’s ear and then kiss his neck.

Wyatt bends his neck back and shudders from the kiss. “Ha…nice, I think its still growing as well as I get older.”

“Wow, I am a lucky girl.” I say. My pussy is wet with excitement at this point, this story was turning both of us on. Not because my first time was so great, but because Wyatt was so much better and I wanted to make his first time so much better than mine.

“I don’t think he knew I was a virgin because he thrusted straight in and it hurt so fucking much.”

Wyatt’s face grimaced in a defensive look, if Spencer had been in the room right now I think Wyatt would have punched him in the face.

“It felt good soon enough and he kept pumping his dick into me as fast as he could. Then he moaned and cummed and that was that…”

“Wait…what? That’s it?” Wyatt said in a sad tone of voice “He didn’t actually make you, um orgasm?”

“No…to be honest, no one I’ve had sex with actually had…They would cum so fast and just leave forcing me just to touch myself and try and get an orgasm.” At first I had thought that’s what sex was; all about making sure the guy enjoyed it and then he would cum. For months I actually assumed it was selfish of a girl to want to get off during sex as well. This was the same thing a lot of my friends had experienced, we all have had sex but at the same time we hadn’t. We were just a tool for a guy to cum in.

“Is that how it is all the time for you?” Wyatt asked with genuine concern.

“Yeah, that’s just what sex is for a lot of guys.”

“That is so fucking stupid. Those guys are absolute assholes and don’t deserve to be with someone as fucking amazing as you!” Wyatt said filled with anger.

Wyatt’s outburst took me by surprise, I knew that he was different than every guy I have ever been with but this was definitive proof.

“You know…as much as it would be my first time, I-I promise I wont just do it to cum and that you will feel just as good as I do, it would um, kinda be your first time?”

Wyatt saying that practically turned my pussy into a waterfall, as much as I would be taking his virginity, if he did what he said it would be first time having actual sex and not just being a tool. “Wow, Wyatt that is so sweet of you. I would love for that to happen.” I say looking into his sky blue eyes.

At this point Wyatt’s towel had pitched a massive tent and we sat in silence, for both of us what we were talking about was starting to sink in. “This is really going to happen.” Wyatt muttered in disbelief.

I gently kiss Wyatt on the cheek and smile. “Come to my room in five minutes, okay?” Wyatt’s face was flush and he slowly nodded. It seemed like he was contemplating if what was happening was truly real or some amazing dream he had been having.

I jogged up the stairs and entered the room that this night had started in, only this time I would not be alone on my bed. I had candles around my room that my aunt had gifted me for my birthday. I had never actually used them so they just sat around my room and gathered dust but I guessed that tonight was as good a time as any to use them. If my aunt knew that her gift was going to set the mood for her nephew losing his virginity she surely would have had a stroke.

I lit the candles and turned the lights off allowing the room to be filled with a soft candlelight. I thought that it was perfect, it was just bright enough so that we could see each other as we got intimate. I turned around and looked at the clock seeing that it was two minutes until Wyatt was going to come into my room. My heart was racing and my mouth was dry with nerves, I’d had sex many times before but this was going to be so different, it was going to be love.

I opened my closet and found the sexiest and skimpiest pieces of lingerie that I had owned. They were always a win with the guys and I was sure that Wyatt would react the same that they did. I quickly made my bed and sprawled onto it completely exposed for my younger brother except for two small pieces of fabric that hid very little of my eagerly awaiting body.

Soon right on the five minute mark I heard footsteps quickly running up the stairs and towards my room. He stopped at my door and timidly knocked on the door “Hey, it’s me.”

“No shit! Who else would it be but my sexy younger brother, come in here baby.” I don’t know why I had said that in my cheesy seductive voice but I did and I couldn’t take it back, it was still better than Wyatt’s attempt.

The door knob turned and I took a deep breath. This was it, this was the night I had waited so long for. The door slowly opened and Wyatt entered still with the towel wrapped around his waist. The candle light made him appear more tanned than he already was and it accented his young pecs and abs.

The tent in his towel had gone down as he waited but as soon as he saw me it shot back up to full length almost immediately. “Oh shit! Wow!” Wyatt said as he laid eyes on my exposed body lying sprawled out on my bed. “I should have changed into something a little sexier than a towel.” He joked to himself as his young eyes scanned over my body.

The panties I had put on were already soaking wet in anticipation, Wyatt and I locked eyes and what followed was a couple of seconds of silence as we both prepared for what was about to happen. It wasn’t a pause of hesitation but rather it was both of us savoring the moment realizing that nothing between us was ever going to be the same.

Wyatt slowly moved towards me and took a deep breath. He moved to the side of the bed and gently placed his hand on my thigh and slid his way down to my wet panties. “Wow, someone is pretty excited.” Wyatt said with his voice laced in heavy sarcasm.

I grabbed Wyatt’s hand off of my panties and pulled him towards me. Wyatt yelped and was thrown of balance causing him to fall face first into my tits. Wyatt lifted his head off of my tits and giggled. “Don’t worry, I am also really excited if you hadn’t noticed.”

“Oh, I have noticed.” I say drawing Wyatt’s attention to fact that his entire body was on top of mine and his cock was noticeably pressed against my leg. I lifted Wyatt off of my leg and wrapped my legs around him bringing him tightly against my body. Wyatt gasped when his towel covered cock pressed up against my soaked panties. For now there was a bit of cloth between us and Wyatt decided to take advantage of that.

He gently started grinding against my raw pussy and the rough surface of the towel was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Wyatt obviously felt that sensation also as he closed his eyes and moaned as the coarse fabric also ran over his rock hard cock. The towel was doing amazing things to both of us and we groaned in unison.

Wyatt’s hands reached behind me and tried to unclasp my bra, obviously my virgin brother had never taken a bra off of a girl but he seemed determined to try it out on me. It took him a good minute or so but soon he managed to accomplish his mission as my bra loosened and slid off of my tits.

Even though Wyatt had seen my tits all night it was clear that the effect they had on him had not disappeared in the slightest. As his towel covered cock continued to rub over my panties he once again dived face first into my tits, this time it was not my fault but the fault of his hormones.

Wyatt wasted no time and soon made it his mission to kiss every part of my tits. My nipples were already erect from the stimulation of Wyatt’s towel but Wyatt’s soft kisses and warm breathes only amplified the feeling of our grinding. As Wyatt kissed my tits I tilted my head forwards and gently kissed the top of his head. My hands gently rubbed and massaged Wyatt’s smooth and muscular back.

After a couple of minutes like this Wyatt paused and pulled himself away from me with a focused look. He took a deep breath and laughed “Damn Katie you almost made me cum early!” He took a couple of seconds to compose himself and back off from his impending orgasm.

“It’s okay, I don’t want my little brother’s cum inside Mom and Dad’s towel after all, I want it in me.” With that I sat up and placed my hands on Wyatt’s hips gently loosening his towel and helping it to slide off of him. Wyatt’s cock was sticking straight out of his body and was bright red twitching every other second.

“I don’t think I have ever been this hard before.” Wyatt said grimacing “It kinda hurts, like I really need to cum.” Wyatt was right his cock was easily the hardest I had ever seen a guys cock to be. It felt like a warm plank of wood when I wrapped my hand around it and it looked to be about a third of an inch bigger than when I first saw it earlier this evening. The candle light was glistening off of the precum on his circumcised head.

“So what are you waiting for? Take my panties off.” I say breaking Wyatt out of a daze. Wyatt took a deep breath and nodded, obeying my request and moving his hands down to my side and sliding my wet panties off of my body.

“God Katie…I love you so much, thank you.” Wyatt says staring intently at my waiting pussy.

“Don’t thank me yet, we are not done yet.”

Wyatt was positioned so that his knees were pressed tightly against my ass. His cock was precisely above my pussy, positioned and ready for entry.

“Yeah…you’re right…here, um, goes nothing.” Wyatt gently laid me on the bed and crawled over me lowering himself down until for the first time tonight our intimate members touched. The head of Wyatt’s cock was about as wet as my pussy and when his cock brushed over my pussy and made slight contact with it Wyatt’s entire body shook.

My pussy lips were wide and exposed, ready to be filled with Wyatt’s manhood. Wyatt grabbed his cock with one hand and and steadied it and guided it close to my waiting pussy. With practically no space between Wyatt’s cock and my pussy, he paused.

“I love you Katie.”

“I love you too Wyatt.”

The head of Wyatt’s cock pressed up against my wet pussy and slowly pushed in. “Is this right?” Wyatt said in between rapid breath.

I close my eyes and nod, laying my head back on my pillow and savoring the feeling of my younger brother’s cock entering into my pussy. Wyatt took his time as he slowly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into his first girl.

It took time to get his six inch rod all the way into me but we both knew that it would be worth the wait. Wyatt’s thick cock filled my pussy effectively and left very little room in my tight sex. Finally after what seemed like forever I felt the few pubes that Wyatt had make contact with my freshly shaved flesh. I could also feel Wyatt’s tight ball sack make contact with the bottom of my pussy.

“Oh god, Katie you are so tight…you feel incredible.” Wyatt said as he positioned himself more comfortably. He leaned forwards so that his hands were right next to my shoulders allowing himself to be elevated over me and make it easier to thrust into my hungry pussy.

Having Wyatt’s cock in me was easily the best thing that I had ever felt in my entire life. No toy or cock inside of me had ever made me feel quite like this, I was in ecstasy and Wyatt hadn’t even started thrusting into me yet.

Slowly Wyatt started to slide his cock out and prepare for his first thrust into my pussy. His face was a mixture of pure bliss and sheer determination as he focused on bringing me pleasure but also not shooting his load right away.

Wyatt’s first deep thrust into my pussy caused me to shriek in pleasure. His circumcised head rubbed tightly against the walls of my pussy as he pushed his cock in as deep as he could go. It was only his first thrust into me and he was already far better than any guy I had ever been with. Most would have already shot their loads at this point.

Wyatt pulled back again and this time thrust into me with even more force causing my entire body to shudder and spasm on the bed. All of the muscles in Wyatt’s hot body were tight as he held himself over me and put his everything into ramming his cock into my tight pussy.

Wyatt eventually started to work up to a steady rhythm of thrusts. They were not at a rapid pace but intentional, as if he tried to get deeper and deeper into my pussy with every thrust. All I could do was lay back on the bed and be at the mercy of my little brothers cock. I would squirm and writhe on the bed with every thrust as my body would jolt in pleasure. It was as if my body wanted to escape but could not because it was pinned down by Wyatt’s large member.

Wyatt’s speed eventually started to increase but the intention and passion that went with every thrust remained. His cock inside of me made my pussy the wettest it had ever been and that allowed his cock to slid in and out free of constraint from my tight pussy. With every thrust our bodies would slap together making a loud sound that echoed into the house. It was so loud I was sure that our neighbors would be able to here the distinctive sound of young love in the house next to them. Wyatt’s balls were pulled up tightly to his body and as he sped up they would hardly even move as they were so tight against him and ready to unleash his load at a moments notice.

But we were in no rush, this wasn’t sex for the sake of lust but rather love. Whenever Wyatt’s face would scrunch up and his abs tighten he would slow down to avoid an early orgasm. We both wanted to savor this once in a lifetime moment. Every time that Wyatt slowed down he refused to let me go without pleasure. He would lower his body down so that we were tightly against each other and bring his hand down to my pussy and played with my clit as his cock lay dormant inside of me. Wyatt’s touches would make my pussy tighten against Wyatt’s cock causing both of us to moan from the pleasure we were experiencing.

To silence the loud moans as my clit was stimulated Wyatt would kiss me with a deep passion illustrated by our tongues dancing together and exploring each others mouths. Never have I ever experienced the intense pleasure and passion that Wyatt gave me during our first time. Between the kisses, his touching and his massive cock inside of me I was probably the closest to heaven any human had been.

Time seemed to melt away as we made love with each other. Every time Wyatt got close he would stop and continue our kisses and his touching of my now sopping pussy. As we continued I could feel the orgasm building with each thrust of Wyatt’s cock. I could tell that this was not going to be like any other orgasm, the feeling I had was of pure pleasure and without even reaching it my body was already shaking. It was clear to me that Wyatt was also getting close as well. His cock had expanded inside of me and felt far tighter than it had at the beginning. After every thrust he would hold his breath and close his eyes as he fought to hold back the cum inside his cock that desperately needed an escape.

“Wyatt….I think I’m ready.” I say as I feel my orgasm slowly start to build as Wyatt slowly thrust into me and paused.

“Yeah…same. I need to cum so bad.” Wyatt said while trying not to make any sudden movements inside of me.

“Is my little brother ready to cum inside his first girl?”

“Oh god yes! Is my big sister ready to be filled with all of my cum?”

I take a deep breathe and nod, grabbing onto the blanket by my side. “I love you Wy-.”

Wyatt interrupts me with a soft kiss on my lips. “I love you too Katie.”

Wyatt steadies himself over me and grins with a massive smile as we both prepare for what is about to happen. Wyatt starts to rapidly thrust into me with all the strength and speed he can muster. I am the first of us to yell as my entire body shakes and my back arches. Wyatt lets out a deep groan and then a high pitched yelp as he gives it his all to bring us both to an orgasm.

After several more thrusts my entire body practically goes numb as I experienced easily the best thing I had ever experienced in my young life. Wyatt was the first of us to fall as his cock expanded and his head leaned back “Fuck, fuck oh yes! Fuck!” Wyatt screamed as his entire body spasmed and contorted. The feeling of Wyatt’s cum shooting into me was enough to put me over the edge as I screamed out in pleasure and my entire body went limp. Wyatt shot countless ropes of cum into my orgasmic body as we both experienced the most intense orgasms of our young lives.

As our orgasms subsided Wyatt flopped down onto me out of utter exhaustion landing face first onto my tits. He was breathing heavier that he would have been after a track meet as he came off his orgasm. “Wow…that was the greatest thing I have ever experienced.” Wyatt’s muffled voice said from in between my tits.

I helped Wyatt slide his limp exhausted cock out of me and he rolls over to my side. The room is silent except for the heavy breathing that came from both of us. “Thank you Katie…for everything. You are the best sister any guy could have.” Wyatt says to me in a loving voice.

“Thank you for showing me what it is to be loved.” I respond back to my naked lover laying next to me. We both lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Wyatt reaches over and gently grabs my hand. We laid on my bed for hours, content to just be with each other. Nothing between was ever going to be them same. I had just taken my younger brothers virginity and he had brought me to the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Gone were the days where we were siblings, now, we are lovers.

What started tonight as desire had transformed into something far greater; love.

-The End-