Erotica Thank You

Z

zombie

Thank You

It was late afternoon when Sara arrived home from school, Sara knew her parents were away from home for a few days leaving her alone in the house, Sara had argued with her mum and and dad that at sixteen years of age she was both old enough and responsible enough to left on her own, to her surprise Sara’s parents agreed and now she was on her own. As she approached her house Sara saw Asif who lived in the house next door to the one she lived in, Sara looked at Asif and smiled, Asif was being called a big hero, the day before he had seen Sara was in danger of being knocked over by a huge lorry and had ran and pushed Sara clear of certain death in the process he had broken his wrist. Sara walked up to Asif and said to him ” thank you for what you did for me yesterday I owe you big time if you ever want anything at all just ask me ” Asif smiled looked at Sara and said to her ” show me your tits ” Sara opened the door to her flat and said ” come inside then ” and entered her flat, Asif quickly followed her closing the door behind him then followed Sara into the lounge where after taking her school blazer and tie off started to undo the buttons on her blouse, Asif stood watching once her blouse was open Sara took it off and threw it on the sofa, Asif’s eyes were wide, Sara reached behind her back and after she had unclipped bra Sara let it drop to the floor letting her ample boobs fall free, Asif stood looking at the first white boobs he had ever seen after a minute Asif said fucking hell those tits are beauties let me see the rest of you strip naked, Asif watched as Sara undid her skirt letting it drop to the floor before lowering her panties and stepping out of them, Asif looked at Sara’s smooth hairless love tube and when Sara turned Asif stared at her cute bum, Asif could hardly believe that he was looking at a naked white girl, Asif walked forward, Sara just stood still as Asif reached out and started to rub Sara’s boobs, Asif thought that he was dreaming, Sara knelt down and pulled Asif’s joggers down letting his solid seven inch dick spring free, when Sara took it into her mouth and started to suck it Asif gasped and stood enjoying his first ever blow job and after a few minutes squirted his cum into Sara’s mouth in three long spurts causing Sara to gag but still swallow much of Asif’s cum. After a couple of minutes Sara stood up, Asif pulled his joggers up then left thinking wonder if there are any more girls who need to be saved from death..