Erotica The first taste of exhibitionism

I always loved the excitement of being naked, inside my house in the privacy of my room or my house when I was alone. Mostly during weekends or vacation when school holiday and my parents went to work.
I loved to be naked in my house when I am alone, since around 13 years I say. It all started during my 8th standard.
But that time, I never even dreamt of showing my nakedness to others and getting excited by that.

All when I started to enjoy my exhibitionism was during my long vacation after my 9th standard.
Usually during the vacation, I will be alone at home. My parents use to go to office by 8:30am and will be back by 6:30-7pm. They lock the house and leave.
The maid servant will come around 9:30 am, I will open the door for her. She will do the cleaning, cooking, washing etc and leave by 11:30-12.
Usually when the maid(suma chechi) come, I open the door. But 2-3 days I really slept late seeing movies and didn't hear her ring the door bell in the morning as I was deep sleep.
So i got scolding from mummy, and the practice changed. Mummy gave a key to Suma chechi.
So she will come in the morning, open the door of her own, do the house chores and mostly I will wake up by then.

One night I went to bed late as usual.But the power went off and as it was in April the whether was so hot and I didn't have a nice sleep.
I did throw away my cover sheets and was sleeping in my shimmy and panty. I really hated sleeping in bra, because I just started to wear bra around one and half years back. And during hot season, I felt it sweat and irritation of the nylon stitching.

I was sleeping and I felt someone shaking me to wake up. I opened my eyes and realized it was Suma chechi. She was standing next to my bed and smiling.
She was telling me "what a deep sleep is this Suju kutty, if someone lift you and take also you don't know".. "come on give the bed sheets and your dress to wash, it's already late".. Saying that she started to continue laughing.
Then only I realized, how I was laying on the bed.
The sheet is already on the floor, my shimmy has wrinkled and is almost above my stomach.
This gives a full view of my naked legs, panty and a good portion of my tummy.
I suddenly got up and asked Suma chechi to go and I will bring my dress for washing.
Suma chechi said in laughing "oh sujukkutty is growing up, so is your shyness. Don't be so shy, I was giving you oil baths since you are around 6-7 years old. So there's nothing that I have not seen. But some parts have grown, that I didn't see".. Saying this she chuckled and winked and laugh.
I felt so shy and weak. She's my servant, but now she's saying things that puts me in shame.
I thought, let that be and waited for suma chechi to leave, so I can undress and give my clothes for washing. But she was not going to leave, just trying to be in the bedroom, picking up other dress for washing.
Seeing me in a shocked state, she again told "Sujukkutty remove them and give me, it's getting late for me "
Her words worked like magic! Or is that her words remind me of my childhood and I thought I was still that LKG girl.. I don't know what happened.
I, my mind was betraying my hands.
I removed my shimmy and handed over to Suma chechi as an obedient girl. I think she didn't expect that.. I, a girl of 14 was standing there infront of our maid, just wearing a panty. My small boobs were all open. Even my mummy has not seen me in such state since I came to age 2 years ago.
But my maid, she has made a magic and I was standing infront of her in just my panty.
Was I shy? Yes. Why did I do that? I don't know. But some point I was enjoying my exhibitionism.

"remove that too and give me for washing Sujukkutty" her words brought me back to sense. She was asking for my panty.
No way. My mouth wanted to tell her. But my mind betrayed again. My hands slid my panty off and gave to her.
I was standing in all my glory open infront of suma chechi, with only a chain in my neck and a black thread around my waist to cover my nakedness.
I see some glittering in her eyes, looking at me.
Suddenly she sniffed and I feel my blood getting colder. Suma chechi is smelling my worn panty.
She said "Sujukkutty you are growing, the panty smells sweat. That's because of your hairs down there. Young girls panty must not smell sweat, it should smell honey"
I was red in shame.

She then got hold of my hands and said "see your skin, is all dry. How fresh you were when I used your take care you. Girls of your age must keep their body nice, then only boys will look"... I was hearing all these with weak legs and butterflies in stomach. I am enjoying showing my body to Suma chechi. First time another person is seeing me like this after attained age.

Suma chechi continued "anyway now it's vacation for 2 months na, I will take care of you again. I can make your skin glow again and you will be a beauty queen sujukkutty".

She then took the dresses to wash, pulling me by hand out of the room towards the big bathroom where she washes.
I objected saying "Suma chechi, let me wear something, I'm shy" .. Even though I like walking naked inside house when I'm alone, this was different. I was feeling shy. Suma chechi was pulling me naked from my room into the hall.
She said "I have seen you since childhood, and now the latest. Don't be shy. No one here. Come and give a company while I wash, I feel bored alone"

I tried to escape saying "I need to brush suma chechi, and I need to pee"
She said, "brush in the bathroom where I wash, after that I will give you a bath and special magic."

I was thinking what was that magic, so I followed her automatically. Her magic I say, made me walk naked while she holds my hand tight.

And we were in the big bathroom, she was rinsing and I was brushing my teeth.
After that I started to walk out. Suma chechi asked why I was not giving her company. I said I have an urge to pee, will go and come back.
She said "ah, do you remember sujukkutty when I used to give you baths in your childhood, you used to pee on my dress and laugh"... I was really getting shy, she is too much trying to embarrass me.
I went to my bathroom to pee. Suma chechi yelled "Sujukkutty, while coming back bring your daddy's scissors and razor, I will shave your under arms"

I was happy really hearing that. I wanted always, my hair under arms removed. Some friends used to tease me of that. I was not brave enough to ask mummy for permission to go to a parlour and do.
So sometimes I stole daddy's razor and did myself, Not to perfection.

When I reached the bathroom with razor and scissors, suma chechi was waiting me. She had the dresses soaked.
She said "I will finish the shave sujukkutty, then I will oil you. Then i will wash the clothes and then bath you"

She then shaped my under arms and started to shave. She finished fast, smooth. Then she cleaned the soap and towelling dry.
Then i started to get goosebumps all over.
Suma chechi ran her fingers all over the goosebumps on my shoulder and said "so many goosebumps" my small nipples were erect by then "She touched the left nipple and said "a big goosebump haha "
I didn't expect that. I just jumped and gasped. First time another person is touching my nipples. That was a super exciting, but so shy experience.
Suma chechi said "don't feel sad, now it's only like a big goosebump on a lemon. After some ages, sure it will be like a cherry on a watermelon"
Saying this, she felt both my nipples and small boobs.
I was like in heaven. I don't want her stop. But i dont want her do also.
I was wondering what is happening to me today.
Our maid stripped Mr naked, is feeling my nipples.
I could sense wet between my legs.

I closed my eyes in shame. Suddenly I felt something there, in the most private part of mine.
I opened my eyes and saw suma chechi was pulling the hairs down there..
"Sujukkutty, shall suma chechi remove this also for you? And make you an angel?"

To be contd.

Contd..

I was in a real shock as I found suma chechi touching my precious pussy (chee chee as I used to say in childhood).
She was our maid, I was standing naked enjoying her touch on my nipples. Suddenly she is now touching the most private part of me. She was asking me to shave me there.
or she was planning to do a shave for me there. Because I have lost myself in her touch. Yes, the first sensual touch on my 14 year old body. My age was betraying me, I was getting surrendered to Suma chechi and her magic.
I, my self esteem wanted to run away and wear something. But my legs didn't get signals from brain. All the signals were absorbed by my mind. My tongue even put me in more embarrassment. It said "Yes chechi". Suma chechi was waiting for my 'yes'?? I think she did expect only a positive answer from me. She might have understood that from the wetness down there when she felt my hairs, and from my breathing. My heart was beating and I could hear it.

"Sujukkutty, follow me. We will do this in the bedroom", I need more light to shave you down there"Suma chechi saying this and went out of the bathroom. She entered my parents bedroom. Took a bedsheet and spread it on the bed. "lay on the bed Suju" Suma chechi said. if felt like she was more loving than my mummy.. So sweet was her tone.
I sat on the bed. Suma chechi lifted my legs on to the bed.
Now I was laying on the bed on my back. Suma chechi said "don't worry molu, I will wash the sheet once we finish. Or your mummy and daddy will doubt". Saying this she switched off the ceiling fan and said "fan will fly the hairs. Let some fresh air come" and she went and opened the top portion of the windows.
Suddenly I took the sheet near and covered myself.
Seeing this suma chechi laughed and came near me and said " how will I do when you are covering". I said suma chechi "chechi, I'm shy. The windows are open, someone may see".
She laughed and said "don't worry sujukkutty, no one will see. If someone opened the gate, we could hear ". Saying this she removed the covering sheet from my body and folded it and kept.

Now I was laying stark naked on the bed of my parents, with my maid standing nearby. The room had open windows on two sides. I felt ashamed as never before. Still I was enjoying? I think yes. Otherwise I would have never supported suma chechi to humiliate me to this extend.
The only thing on my body to cover my nakedness was a gold chain in the neck and a black thread around my waist.

Making me lay like that, suma chechi went inside the bathroom and came with the razor and a cup of water.
She sat on the bed, and spread my legs apart.
I could really get the smell of my own wet pussy.
Suma chechi then just ran her fingers through my pubic hair. She commented "oh, I just simply bought this cup of water. This naughty sujukkutty is making water of her own here. So naughty girl".. Saying this she wiped some of my pussy juice with a finger and showed me "see your water you made down here"
Our maid was showing me her finger coated with my pussy juice. I was seeing my juice for the first time.
I just closed my eyes in shame and lay there.

She started to shave. I still lay there on my back, eyes shut. I could feel the razor moving over the most sensitive secret parts of my body.
Suddenly the movement stopped. I felt suma chechi lifting my top body. I opened my eyes. She said "don't just lie eyes closed, it's boring for me. Look how your hairs down there are removed and you are becoming angel like, suju". Saying this she put 2 pillows and asked me to lean on that. So i was not fully laying. I could see my pussy and she shaving.
I thought suma chechi deliberately did this, to witness the shaving. She is enjoying humiliating me? Am I enjoying this?
I could see suma chechi opening my pussy lips with two fingers, carefully shaving all around.
May be suma chechi have given me bathes in my childhood. But this is something so different. I know her since long time, still she's just our maid. Our employee.
She is opening my pussy and having a close view of my most private parts!
For the first time, another hand other than mine is touching my girl areas. I was flowing juices.it was a nice sensation.
Finally I was left hairless smooth. I have not seen my pussy so neat since almost two years.
I use to cut hairs down there secretly. But never thought even of shaving. If some cuts happen, what I will say mummy? She will kill me if she came to know that I shaved secretly down there. This was in my mind. Remember I was only 14 then.
I was so scared and shy. Now that same me, is lying opened legs naked and allowing my maid to shave there in my parents bedroom, with Windows open.
Thinking about these made me more wet.
By the time suma chechi finished shaving, I was making wet patch on the bedsheet I was laying.

"ok molu, go and wash your poor well (I was hearing the word poor for the first time, though I understood what she mean), there will be hair stubs. Will be irritating if not cleaned. I will take the bedsheet out and clean it " Suma chechi said.
I just get out of bed and started to walk to the bathroom to wash. Suddenly suma chechi tucked a finger in the black thread around my waist and pulled me. "Sujukkutty, you are already 14 and still you have this around your waist. Shame shame" Saying this, she was observing the two black beads on the thread.

It was from my grandmother. I was rough reluctant to wear the thread with the beads. But i have to surrender before mummy's scoldings.
This thread had made enough humiliation for me in my school. It was when I was in 8th standard and one of my friends found the thread somehow tucked out of my uniform. I was in a hurry after peeing during the class interval and when I tucked the uniform shirt inside the skirt, a small portion of the thread with the bead was out and she found it out. Showed it to many friends and all teased me. Once I was surrounded by friends during interval and I had to show them the thread. They all did wear when as a child. But never seen a girl of my age wearing.

Suma chechi said "anyway this is looking great on your white skin. But remove before first night, or your man will tease you Suju". She then slapped my ass slowly and I went to bathroom and she went out with the bedsheet to clean.

Contd..

Contd.

I went into the bathroom, I sat on the floor squatting. Cleaned my newly shaven pussy with water. It was the first time, such a nice feeling I was getting when touching my on pussy. There were small stubs of hairs after shaving. Moving my hands over them gave a nice sensation.
Then only I realized, I could clean sitting on the closest.
(My mummy always told me to sit squatting and clean the chee chee during baths to have it cleaned well. That made me sit on the floor and clean, first)
I then sat on the closest and took the sprayer and started to clean with the sprayer.
I usually use the sprayer to spray water and clean my pussy after peeing. But this time was so different. I left out a loud moan when the water spray hit my clit. It was such a nice sensation. I loved it.
I forgot the world around me. I forgot that I was stripped, shaved by suma chechi. I forgot the bathroom door was wide open, and she could come in any moment after cleaning the bed sheet.
I forgot everything, I was just enjoying the new sensation my body is giving. It was a mixed emotions of being naked before suma chechi, having touched by her. The first sensual touch on my 14 year old tender body. And now the excitement the water spray is giving.

I thought of closing the bathroom door. But my mind was not allowing my hands to stop the water spray. I thought anyway it was only me and suma chechi. And I was enjoying the first taste of my exhibitionism..
I just closed my eyes and continued to spray water on my clit. I was making small moans involuntarily.
That much nice feeling the water was giving me.

I was enjoying every micro second of this. I used to masturbate since some six months.
Not masturbate exactly. I used to touch and rub my pussy, that gave me a nice sensation. This topic we discuss in school. I think mine is an age of coming to age, age of excitements, age of discovery of many different ways of exciting ourselves.
But, sure I never had an orgasm before. Or I was not aware of orgasms.
I used to rub and rub and I get a nice feeling. Then my pussy gets wet and I usually stop.
As you know at 14 I have very limited courage to try things as I was not having a full knowledge on these things.
It's all from friends we get these things, we girls have gangs or groups, discuss such naughty things, share secrets etc.

I was almost nearing to an orgasm, I could feel my legs getting weak, I could hear my breathing and heart beats.
My mind keep on saying to my hands, not to stop!!

"hihihi.. You nasty girl"!!! - this gave me a sudden shock to wake up from the sensation..
My consciousness took some seconds to react. After a small pause, I jumped up from the closest seat, put the sprayer down and looked at the bathroom door.

I was shocked to the extent that I felt my heat skipped 2-3 beats!
It was not suma chechi. It was Merin, my classmate at the bathroom door!
It took some seconds to realize whether it was true or not. I was frozen literally for some seconds.
Then i realized, I was standing facing Merin, in all my glory. Nothing hidden from her. Don't know how long she was watching me playing with the sprayer.
I just yelled eeeeee. Made efforts to cover my nakedness with my hands. No clothes were in the bathroom, not even a towel.
Everything was in the rinsing bucket, for washing.
Merin was standing laughing at the door. I jumped and tried to close the door.
Merin pushed the door so I can't close. I was so weak nearing to orgasm.
So i failed, she pushed open the door and pulled my hand, out of the bathroom, laughing loud.

When I reached out of the bathroom to the bedroom, suma chechi also just came in after cleaning the bed sheet.
She was a sort of shocked first on seeing me, standing naked with Merin in the bedroom.
Then she left out a loud laugh

Then I realized.. Yes, I have planned to visit a friend Shilpa's house, together with Merin.
I did ask Merin to come to my house around 10am.
I could only blame myself. I forgot everything!
Suma chechi's words to remove my dress and give for washing! It worked like magic. I showed my naked body to her, she shaved, touched and I enjoyed it. I forgot my plans to go out with merin.

So when Merin came, she saw suma chechi in the back yard. She told merin I was in the bathroom.
Even suma chechi didn't think merin will walk directly into the bathroom.

And now I am standing infront of Merin, my classmate, just as I was born. With my chain and waist thread as the only ornaments to help me cover my body.
And my pussy is clean shaven, no hairs to cover, and she could see everything, even the slit.
She did even see me masturbate with the sprayer. I balmed myself for not closing the door. I was so keen in enjoying the new sensation.

I was in total shame, goosebumps all over my body, wet pussy from the sprayer.
And was I enjoying it?? To say truth, I was getting some excitement out of the shame.
With no modesty, standing naked infront of two, my maid and classmate, I was getting some kind of excitement.
They saw every inch of me. With the full glory. Nothing covered, all secrets open.

Suddenly suma chechi broke the silence and asked Merin "how come Merin mol, you have this naughty girl caught. I thought you will sit in the hall and wait for Sujukkutty to come out"
Merin told "Suma chechi, I was sitting on the sofa. And I heard Suja moaning from the bathroom. I thought she might have slipped and fell on the bathroom or something. She was moaning so heavily. And I went to the bathroom and found the door open, and this naughty girl sitting on the toilet and masturbate" Saying this she laughed.

I balmed myself for not being careful or for forgetting about Merin may come or I didn't close the door. All faults on me.

Suma chechi continued "see Suju, it's not my fault. I asked Merin mol to wait inside, suju is in bathroom" "Anyway no problem sujukkutty, Merin mol is your friend and a girl too. So no worries.. Merin, don't say this to anyone" and suma chechi laughed again.

Now I was enjoying the excitement of exhibitionism and shame. I didn't bother to cover myself.
Merin asked "still how could she be in the bathroom with the door open, I wonder"
I was having no answers for her. If I say the real thing, I may have to say her the whole story of suma chechi stripping, shaving etc. So i kept silent.
Suddenly suma chechi said "merin mol, I just finished shaving the under arms and pussy for sujukkutty, and was getting ready to give her a bath"
Hearing this both myself and merin shocked. I don't know what is happening or what today was up to.

Merin with a great wondering face laughed and asked me " shame shame shame Suchithra, at this age, suma chechi is giving you baths."
And she chuckled and said "oh so if I came little early, I could have seen suma chechi giving a shave for you. Ayyeeee.. Anyway suma chechi, you give Suju a nice bath fast and we have to go to Shilpa's house afterwards. I will wait here till you finish, I can see also baby Suju getting a bath hihihi"

Suma chechi said "oh, so you both have a plan to go out. No problem, I planned for a nice long oil bath to Suja today. No problem I will not oil, just make a quick cleaning and you both can go fast"

Merin said "Suma chechi, no problem you can give oil bath as planned. I can wait. I will sit here? "
Suma chechi said "no problem molu, you can sit here. Anyway nothing more to see hahaha"

Suddenly I realized, it was in my house. My friend and maid are talking about my privacy and they are enjoying humiliating me (I'm also enjoying it in some sense)

I told merin "merin, please wait in the hall, I will come"
She replied " I want to see baby Suja getting a bath. Let me watch or I will flash this within our school friends, that you are still bathed by servant. I will ask Archana aunty (My mummy)also.
I was shocked. If she tells to my friends, my God, I will have to die of shame.
If she asks my mummy, she will know my dirty naughty experience of today and sure, she will kill me.

I understood that I am going loose my modesty.
Merin will enjoy the show, suma chechi bathing me!
I looked at suma chechis face. There was a clear smile, mixed with naughtiness and excitement.

Contd