The Girl Next Door(completed)

Introducing the characters
Images used are for representation only

1. Neil

neil2.jpg

Profession: IT engineer
Looks: Fair complexion, blue eyes, Height 6'0", average built
About Neil: Neil lives with his wife Aditi in a posh area in Mumbai. He belongs to a wealthy family. He has 2 daughters, Avni and Pihu.

2. Aditi

Shalini.jpg

Profession: University Lecturer
Looks: Fair complexion, Height 5'6" Figure 36C:28:38
About Aditi: Aditi and Neil had an arranged marriage. She is also from a good family. She lives a happy married lives with Neil and their 2 daughters.

3. Meera

Meera.jpg

Profession: Writer
Looks: Wheatish complexion, height 5'5", figure 34D:26:36
About Meera: Meera moves next door to Neil, and strange things start happening.

3. Mithila

mithila.jpg

Profession: Doctor, psychiatrist
Looks: dusky complexion, height 5'8", figure 34C:28:38
About Mithila: Meera's psychiatrist and good friend. Meera often consults Dr. Mithila for counseling and therapy.

4. Aarav

aarav1.jpg

Profession: Doctor, surgeon
Looks: fair complexion, height 6'2", average built
About Aarav: Neil's old friend. Aarav is a successful doctor and Neil consults him if a medical opinion is required.

5. Avantika

Avantika.jpg

Profession: Housewife
Looks: Wheatish complexion, height 5"4, figure 38C:30:38
About Avantika: Aarav's wife. She is a housewife and takes good care of her husband and son Kiaan.

6. Armaan

Armaan.jpg

Profession: Businessman
Looks: Wheatish complexion, 6'0" height, average built
About Armaan: Neil's old friend. Armaan runs a construction business and had several good contacts across the city. He is a self made man.

7. Pankhudi

Pankh-Copy.jpg

Profession: Accountant
Looks: Dusky complexion, height 5'6", figure 36D:26:38
About Pankhudi: Armaan's love interest. Poor girl hailing from a village in Maharashtra, meets Armaan under rather disturbing circumstances but eventually wins his heart.

Armaan and Pankhudi are main characters in my previous story "Dark Seduction"

8. Reyansh

Reyansh.jpg

Profession: Graphic designer
Looks: Fair complexion, brown eyes, height 6'2", well built
About Reyansh: Neil's old friend. A rich spoilt guy, single and sex maniac.

9. Alisha

Alisha.jpg

Profession: Prostitute
Looks: Fair complexion, height 5'4", figure 34D:28:38
About Alisha: Much more than an ordinary prostitute, Alisha has an important role in this story

10. Naina

Sad-Girl-Copy.jpg

Profession: Student
Looks: dusky complexion, height 5'5", figure 36D: 30:38
About Naina: Mystery Character

Aditi’s eyelids fluttered as the morning sunlight gently caressed her face. Neil was standing near the window, playfully pulling the curtains. Aditi turned to the other side. Neil walked towards her and sat down by the bed.

“Wake up sleepy head!” he whispered in her ear, showering her cheek with soft kisses.

“Lemme sleep just a little while longer honey,” she replied softy. With a gentle tug on his hand she said, “Come, lie down next to me.”

Neil slid into the sheets, his hands tracing the beautiful curves of his wife’s body. Even after 10 years of marriage, she had maintained her figure. Aditi moaned as he rubbed her waist, he had magically found a slit in her sexy satin gown. He stroked her bare skin, sending a familiar tingle all over her body.

Aditi was no longer sleepy. She turned onto her back allowing him easier access to her ample breasts, wordlessly asking him to touch her there. Neil lovingly pulled her shoulder straps downwards exposing her beautiful breasts. He took a moment to admire the beauty in the beautiful morning golden sunlight. Amidst all the licks and kisses, Aditi was drowning in ecstasy. Her moaning became louder and he flicked his tongue gentle on her nipples driving her mad with arousal. She felt the heat building up in her pussy and the unmistakable scent of her juices filled the air.

“I want you,” she said grabbing Neil’s hair, her desperation clearly showing in the tightness of her grip. Neil looked into her desire filled eyes and smiled.

“Lemme please you a little more honey,” he said and he completely pulled off her dress and panties. His beautiful and now sexually desperate wife now was completely naked before him.

He gently spread her legs apart and brought his mouth close to her pussy, so close she could feel his breath on her moist swollen clit. “May I?” he asked softly.

“Yes…please,” Aditi replied barely able to contain her anticipation. She let out a loud moan as his tongue flicked across her clit. She felt his lips make a slow erotic movement on her dripping cunt as his tongue wiggled into her pussy for as far as it could go.

“Neil…I’m going to…” she could barely complete her sentence as her body convulsed into an orgasm. Neil held her hips even firmly and buried his lips deeper into her cunt. Her uncontrollable moans of pleasure were music to his ears.
As Aditi was recovering from her orgasm, he undressed and crawled over her. With open arms, she embraced him and kissed him. She could feel his hard cock against her wet pussy.

Looking into her eyes, he kissed her neck softly. Aditi nodded and he slid in slowly, relishing each moment, as her willing body accepted his manhood inch by inch. With slow gently strokes, he kissed her lips deeply never losing his pace. Aditi felt another orgasm building as he increased his pace, never stopping till they both orgasmed and fell limp in each other’s arms.

“What a perfect way to start a day,” Neil said with his face bright with a smile.

Aditi blushed. She looked fondly at Neil. He hadn’t changed a bit since they got married 10 years ago. Theirs was an arranged marriage. She remembered the first time she met him, he was a shy person, kept to himself most of the times. He was tall fair and attractive and had mesmerizing blue eyes. He seemed always trying to avoid too much attention. Eventually, Neil and Aditi got to know each other and fell in love. After they got married, he was like a perfect husband a wife could hope for. Always sweet and gentle, willing to help and deeply caring.

“Are the kids up yet?” Aditi asked.

“Right…I’ll just check on them. Come down to the table when you are ready, I’ll keep breakfast ready,” Neil said as he walked out of the room.

Neil woke up the kids and headed down to the kitchen to get breakfast ready for his family.

Aditi was a teacher at a university, while Neil was an IT professional who worked from home most of the time. Since he didn’t have to rush to work, he often made sure he’d help in the domestic chores as much as possible.

The family had breakfast and got into the car. As Neil ushered his daughters into the backseat, the saw a tempo parked in front of the neighbouring house. Some men were moving large boxes into the house.

“New neighbours?” he asked Aditi as they both got into the car and drove off.

“Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Mehra moved to Delhi to live their son. So they sold this house.” Aditi replied.

“Yes, I’ve heard,” Neil acknowledged, “So, the new owners are a young couple with their children, right?”

“No, not really. Mr. and Mrs. Sharma wanted to buy this house, they felt this neighbourhood would be good for their children. But word is that a young girl was interested in this house, and she offered the owners almost 30% more, so the house was sold to her.”

“What’s so special about this location?” he asked out of surprise and he started the car and drove off.

“I don’t know,” Aditi shrugged, “May be this girl is just rich.”

“Hmm…strange,” he replied.

Neil drove to the girls’ school and dropped them off. Next destination was the university where Aditi worked. With a brief kiss, she got off. When Neil reached his house, he got a glimpse of his new neighbour.

She was a young girl, about 22 years of age. Tall with a wheatish complexion, with auburn hair hanging down her shoulders and a voluptuous body. She had a confident stance and her dark eyes had an intense gaze. Although his wife Aditi was much more beautiful, there was something very alluring about the calm look on this girl’s face.

When their eyes met, she smiled.

In the evening their new neighbour standing at their door with a freshly baked plum cake in her hand.

“Hi, I am Meera. I moved into the next house today, just wanted to say Hello,” she said with a bright smile.

Aditi welcomed her into the house and offered her a cup of tea.

The two little girls were playing around the house as Aditi called out to them “Avni, Pihu come say hello to Meera.”

The girls shyly approached her. Meera put her arms around the children and said, “Aren’t you two adorable! I took the liberty to bake a plum cake, I really hope you like it.”

“Thank you,” Avni said.

“I love it, and so does Daddy!” Pihu added.

Neil just walked into the room, pleasantly surprised to see Meera sitting on the couch next to Aditi.

“Neil, meet Meera. Meera, my husband Neil,” Aditi said, “He is an IT professional, most of the times he works from home, and he is a wonderful husband,” she added playfully leaning on Neil.

“Hello,” Neil said, “Please to make an acquaintance.”

“I am a writer,” Meera said, “I write a blog, and well…currently working on a novel. Would be my first.”

“That’s wonderful,” Aditi said, “I so love read! What about your family?”

“Parents are settled abroad. I am the only child, I was born and raised in Delhi by my grandmother. She was the best person in the world! But…she passed away last month, and I am on my own now.” Meera spoke with a deep sadness in her voice “It was getting difficult to live in Delhi alone, with all the memories of granny. That house just made me sad. For a while I thought of moving abroad to live with my parents, but I’ve been born and raised in India, and I’m so attached. So, I thought, perhaps relocating would make feel better.”

Aditi felt sad for her. She sat down next to her and gave a gentle squeeze to her shoulder and said, “Count on us as your family, and don’t hesitate to approach if you ever need anything.”

“Thank you so much Aditi,” Meera said hugging her back, “This means a lot to me.”

“So how are you liking the new house?” Neil asked.

“Oh it’s perfect!” Meera said, “You know, the first time I came here for a visit, I just fell in love with the house. And this neighbourhood, all the greenery and the peace here, its just what I needed at the moment. I didn’t want to miss it at any cost.”

“Sure, it is beautiful here,” Aditi said.

“Money was never a problem anyway; dad’s business is doing very well.” Meera said taking a sip of tea, “I just wish mum and dad would have given me a little more of their time. I miss them. I’m sure they’ll come to visit me here soon.”

“Oh that would be great,” Aditi said, “We would love to meet them too.”

A little small talk, laughter and a cup of tea later, Meera went back to her house.

“She seems to be a fine girl,” Aditi said

“I don’t know,” Neil said stuffing his mouth with the cake, “But, this cake is awesome”

“Leave some for the kids,” Aditi said playfully slapping his arm.

“Did you see Pihu’s face when she took a bite?” Neil said with a laugh, “This cake is too bitter for the kids, but just perfect for me. And this taste reminds me of something.”

“Of what?” she asked.

“I don’t remember exactly…but look at these green raisins, most people use black raisins in a plum cake, but I love green raisins,” he said.

“Really? what’s the difference?” She asked curiously, “Apart from the fact that they are green?”

“Well green raisins and black raisins taste different,” he insisted.

Aditi giggled at his cute comment. “Neil, you and your taste buds! All right honey,” Aditi said kissing his forehead, “Have It all for yourself.”

After dinner, Neil crawled into the bed next to his wife. Something didn’t feel ok, his heart was beating faster than usual and his finger had fine tremors.

“You OK?” Aditi asked out of concern.

“I guess I am fine,” Neil said and Aditi turned off the lights and, put her lips on his and locked into a passionate kiss.

Something about that moment triggered something in Neil, something wild. He roughly grabbed Aditi’s hair and bit her neck.

“Ahhh” she groaned, “Neil….what the…what are you doing?”

“Making love” he replied breathing heavily, his eyes gleaming like an animal about to charge.

Before she could react, he tore off the front of her dress and began mauling her breasts, furiously sucking on her nipples.

Aditi was utterly confused at his sudden violent behaviour, but the sexual stimulation was pleasurable. A moan escaped her lips.

“Rough…ahh..” she struggled to speak, “…is good for a change, I guess”

“You like it, don’t you?” she heard Neil ask her in a tone she’d never heard before. It was so dry and cold, and mean. He dug his teeth into the side of her neck and left a mark. Aditi moaned again as she felt a bit of pain.

He roughly pulled off her panties and forced her legs open.

“No….no wait.. I am not yet ready…please”

“Shhh…quiet” was his only reply as he positioned his cock over her barely wet pussy. He grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled hard making her arch her back. And before she could recover, he rammed his cock into her pussy making her scream.

“Neil…please stop” she gasped, tears flowing down her eyes “You are hurting me…”
He seemed to have gone deaf for that moment. He didn’t respond at all to her screams and moans. A sinister glint in his eyes suggested that he was perhaps enjoying her predicament. Aditi began to tremble in fear and pain. She had never seen him like this.

The act came to an end as he came inside her. Neil suddenly felt so weary like all energies have been drained from his body. Without saying a word, he fell into a deep sleep.

Aditi could barely recover from the shock of his sudden violent behaviour. She curled up and sobbed quietly. Neil was fast asleep next to her. She looked at his, he looked so calm and innocent as he slept, and just a while ago he looked like a terrible monster gnawing at her with no emotions at all. She turned to her side and closed her eyes. She could barely stop sobbing, but perhaps after many hours she slept.

Neil was an early riser. He woke up feeling very lightheaded. As he opened the curtains and let sunlight flood the room, the events of the previous night flashed across his memory. He was shocked, and could barely contain his guilt when he saw Aditi’s bruised tear streaked face while she was still asleep. He gently held her in his arms and kiss her forehead.

Aditi woke up and nearly screamed in panic finding herself in his arms.

“Easy, easy sweetheart” Neil said softy holding on to her firmly.

“What happened to you Neil?” she said as she couldn’t hold back her tears, “Why did you hurt me? You’ve never been like this before.”

Neil closed his eyes in regret. “I really don’t know what happened to me last night honey” He hugged her tightly, “I promise it won’t happen again. I am sorry”

Aditi hugged him back. Neil stroked her back gently to pacify her.

“Take a day off today, you need to rest. You are…hurt” He said looking at the bruises on her body with sad eyes, “and besides, lemme spend some time with you today to make it up to you.”

Aditi loved her husband deeply. She decided to forgive him. They took a shower together and got ready for the day. Aditi called in sick, Neil dropped the kids to school and returned with a bouquet of roses.

Aditi loved roses, and she smiled at her husband’s loving gesture. The whole day Neil did everything he could to make his wife happy.

In the evening he cooked a delicious meal for the whole family.

“Thanks so much Neil” Aditi said hugging him after the kids went to sleep, “I feel so blessed to have a loving husband like you. My friends often envy, that even so many years after marriage how much you do for the family, the amazing food you cook, the little presents you bring and the guitar you play..”

Neil cut her off with a kiss, “You deserve all of that,” he said, “Plus a lot of love and kisses…”

Aditi blushed and kissed him on the lips. She held his face between her palms and made him look straight at her, “Is there something I should know Neil?”

“You know everything there is to know about me” Neil spoke calmly looking directly at her.

“I’m now sure how much of that to believe” Aditi said.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Please Neil” she said as she hugged him, “If something is bothering you, please tell me. I’m your wife and I love you. We’ll work something out. You have never been like this before Neil. Not once in 10 years did you raise a hand to me or the kids. This is not you…please tell me what is it?”

“I’m sorry honey” Neil said, “Perhaps just stressed out due to work. I know I have no right to take it out on you. And I promise you it won’t ever happen again.”

Neil hugged her and she hugged back, trying to convince herself to believe him. She smiled weakly. He felt comforted to see her smiling again. Perhaps she was OK now, he led her to the bedroom and tucked her in and knelt next to her to kiss her forehead.

“Are you not sleeping?” she asked.

“Later honey, I’ve got some work to do” he said. He had lied. He needed a moment to himself.

He poured himself a drink and spent a moment pondering over the recent events. From the east window of his house, he could see Meera’s house. The curtains of her window were open, he could see her moving about the house doing her chores.

A thought occurred to him and he walked to his work desk. The computers chimed to life as he pressed a few keys. He opened various social media websites on different tabs and type a singular name in all of them – Meera Rathi.

He clicked on a familiar face to access her profile. Most of her pictures and information were privacy protected, but it wasn’t too difficult for him to access it. He scanned through the profile thoroughly.

She was the daughter Jayant and Surekha Rathi. Her parents settled abroad, were running a textile business. Although, apparently Meera was raised by her grandparents in India, evident by the multiple childhood pictures with them. She went to one of the best schools in Delhi, and later studied English literature and was currently writing her own blog. There were some pictures with friends, at malls, parties and outings. Nothing unusual at all.

Neil wasn’t convinced. Something seemed amiss. He hoped with time he would find out.

Meera woke up in the middle of the night, trembling, her body covered with sweat. Her head was pounding and she felt breathless. With a shaking hand she reached up to a nearby shelf and found her bottle of pills. She hastily consumed her medicines, still fighting her fear. The nightmare kept flashing every time she closed her eyes. Everything felt so real. She couldn't sleep that night.

First thing in the morning she dialled a number and spoke, "Hey its me...I've...I've not been feeling too well. It's been happening again. Can we meet?"

In about an hour she was sitting in a café with Dr. Mithila who was her friend and her therapist.

"I am so sorry to know that you are getting the nightmares again...I really hope you didn't stop the medicines." Mithila said with concern.

"No," Meera replied, "I guess it just the change in environment that triggered it...I'll be ok Mithila, its just, I feel good talking to you...just wanted to spend some time with you."

"Of course, I'm there for you dear. If it happens again, I'll adjust your doses so that you don't get these nightmares again," Mithila reassured her, "Its just that..."

"It's OK," Meera said, sensing Mithila's hesitation, "Say what you have on your mind."

"You mind is a little complicated Meera...and after knowing what happened, suppressing it all doesn't seem to be helping. You really need to open up and speak what's really on your mind."

"I will," Meera said with her eyes closed taking a deep breath, "When the time is right. By the way, did you get it?"

"Yes I did," Mithila said passing her a pen drive.

"Your help means a lot to me Mithila," Meera said with a smile putting the pen drive in her purse, "Does that mean, it is done?" she asked.

"Yes," Mithila confirmed with a smile, "Alisha is quite reliable. But, are you sure you want to see it? I don't think it would be best for you, considering your present state of mental health."

Meera smiled weakly. "I need to know, Mithila," she said, "The full extent of..." She paused without completing her sentence. Her face was clouded with grief. Mithila hugged her to comfort her.

Meera used to visit Neil's house occasionally, but spent her time with Aditi and the girls mostly. She rarely ever bothered Neil, but somehow her presence in his house kinda made him uncomfortable. Though he never paid much attention to her coz she never seemed to cause trouble.

One night, after a beautiful love making, Aditi cuddled close to him.

"I'm so lucky to have a loving husband like you Neil," She said running a finger over his nose.

"No matter how many times you say that, I never get tired of hearing it...my sweet wife," he said smiling mischievously and kissed her briefly.

"Not everyone is so fortunate though," Aditi said, "Some women never get to see the good side of men...of how much a man is capable of loving and caring."

"Who are you talking about?" Neil asked his brow furrowed in confusion.

That girl next door...Meera," Aditi said, "She seems very nice and well behaved, in fact she is very sweet with the girls, but once I noticed some scars on her body...looks like she was beaten brutally in the past."

"Hmm," Neil said still trying to process the information.

"She doesn't like to talk much about her past but once she made a fleeting mention about an abusive relationship. She is such a sweet soul but I sense deep sadness in her eyes...like there is something very dark about her past" Aditi was pouring her mind.

"It is indeed sad, honey," Neil replied.

"Perhaps she did go through something bad...I just felt it's not polite to question her about something so personal that she doesn't want to talk about. Perhaps, she'll share with me someday if she trusts me. She is a good person Neil; I'll say a prayer for her. May God heal whatever it is that is hurting her."

"That's such a sweet thought honey. May God bless you, and her," Neil said drawing Aditi even deeper in his embrace.

One afternoon, the doorbell rang and Neil was surprised to find Meera at the door.

"Aditi isn't home yet," he said.

Meera hesitated for a while and said, "I actually needed your help..." she casually stepped inside the house.

The clothes she wore were so subtle yet provocative. She wore a tight fitting blue top, that outlined her breasts beautifully, with a deep neck line giving a peek of her cleavage. She combined it with a skin tight jeans fitting her ass perfectly. Her auburn hair hanging down her shoulders made her look ravishing.

"So how can I help you?" Neil asked.

"Well, actually I'm writing an article on BDSM."

"So?" Neil said eyeing her suspiciously.

"I'm really sorry if you find the topic disturbing, I know the kind of person you are, Aditi talks so much about how sweet and loving man you are...and I can understand if you find this whole BDSM idea disturbing...but.." Meera paused for a while.

"But?" Neil asked still maintain a firm tone.

"I usually research my topic well before I write. Since you are an IT professional, can you help me access the deep web safely? Last time I tried someone hacked my system and I had to pay a fortune to get it fixed," she said, her face drowning in worry.

"Why do you need access to the deep web?" Neil asked, "I'm pretty sure, there's a lot of 'research material' available on that topic on the regular web."

"What we see on the surface is just a tip of the iceberg," she said maintaining a firm eye contact, "You'd be surprised to know how much of dark truth often stays hidden."

Neil held the eye contact trying to read her face. He realized she was hinting at something but couldn't figure out what.

Her expression softened and she bent slightly letting him see her cleavage, and threw her head back slightly exposing the smooth curve of her neck. Then she touched his hand gently and said, "Please..."

"Alright just once..." he said, "Aditi isn't fond of such stuff so try to finish soon."

"Thank you," she said as her eyes gleamed in joy.

Neil hesitantly helped her access the dark sites on the deep web, still wondering what exactly was on her mind. The brutality imaged on those sites was so disturbing, but Meera's expression was surprisingly calm. She made notes as she browsed, looked at him occasionally and giving a polite smile. As she browsed through pictures of women tied up or being beaten, he noticed her breathing heavily. She absent-mindedly brushed her hand across her breasts and brought it to rest on her thigh. As she moved her hand up and down her thigh, Neil moved a bit closer unable to resist his desire to see her closely in a state of arousal.

She leaned back on her chair, looked at him in the eye and whispered, "This feels so real, doesn't it?"

"Excuse me?" Neil asked sharply.

Meera quickly composed herself and said, "I meant this stuff here is real...the stuff on the regular web, all paid actors with fake emotions...THIS is the real deal."

"I guess it is," he replied shrugging casually, "Never paid attention, not my domain."

As she looked away Neil fixed his eyes on her rising and falling breasts. He was so tempted to grab them but he had a strong self-control. The more he looked at her perfect body, the stronger his desire grew.

She left after a while and returned in the evening with a plum cake.

Aditi answered to door. She welcome Meera into the house.

"I have so much to thank you for Aditi, your husband helped me a lot today. The kids told me he is particularly fond of plum cakes, so I baked one for him." Meera said.

"Sure, he likes plum cakes," Aditi smiled, "By the way what kinda help did you need?"

"About my blog..." Meera said.

"Nothing special just some technical stuff," Neil cut her off, not wanting to go into details, "And thanks for the cake," He grabbed the whole cake from her hand.

"Forgive his craziness," Aditi laughed, "He is totally crazy about coffee and plum cakes."

Meera had evening tea with them and went back home.

At night once the kids went to sleep, Neil was working on his computers as Aditi went to take a bath. He didn't realize he finished more than half of the cake. After sometime he felt a strange buzz in his head. He shut down his computers and went to the bedroom.

Aditi was still in the shower. He smiled at a thought and joined her. Aditi was pleasantly surprised and pulled him in. Once he was drenched in the hot shower from head to toe, she raised her toes to reach his lips for a kiss. Neil kissed her back passionately. Aditi then pushed him down into the bath tub. Neil relaxed back into the bath tub and Aditi straddled his hips. She leaned forward for another kiss rubbing his collar bones as she brushed her lips against his. He leaned forward to lock his lips but she pulled away her eyes twinkling with naughtiness. She bent forward again and brushed his lips. Neil lightly brushed his hands across her nipples sending a tingle down her belly. She moaned.

"You are not the only one who can tease," he said playfully.

Aditi grabbed his hair tightly and kissed him deep and passionately, her tongue meeting his. Something about the kiss triggered something in Neil.

He grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees and forced his cock into her mouth. Aditi gagged with the sudden invasion and struggled to break free. Neil kept his grip firm. Aditi had no choice but to suck her husband's cock, which she would have done gladly, had he asked nicely, but she didn't like it being forced this way. She refused to accept his forceful invasion and kept struggling to break free.

When he finally let go of her, she shouted at him, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Neil spoke in a low bitter tone, "When I want you to suck me, you suck me, is that clear?"

Aditi was angry hearing that. She pushed Neil away and walked out of the bath tub. "I am your wife, not a fucking slave that your order me like this." She said firmly.

Neil grabbed her hair and dragged her back into the bathtub.

"I think it is time you learned your place," Neil said viciously.

He pushed her roughly into the bathtub. She got on all fours to keep her balance.

Before she could recover, Neil grabbed her hips and inserted his cock in her ass in one swift motion. Aditi screamed in pain.

"NEIL, STOP IT!" she yelled.

"This is what you get," Neil said mad with lust.

"Please...it is so painful," she begged tearfully.

Neil now angry by her protests pushed her head underwater. Aditi began to struggle frantically for breath as the pain in her rear intensified with every thrust.

Neil pulled her head out of water and said, "Was the enough for you? Or would you like to take another dive?"

Aditi didn't speak a word after that. She was forced to submit to the brutal force he used. She wept silently till Neil finished. Once he came in her ass, he roughly pushed her away and walked out.

Aditi sat weeping in the bathroom for some time. She just couldn't understand what was wrong with him. When she came out, she saw Neil already asleep.

She dried herself and wore a night gown. She looked at how peacefully Neil was sleeping after fucking her so brutally she couldn't hold back her tears. She walked away to sleep alone in another room.

Neil woke up in the morning feeling lightheaded. He suddenly remembered the last nights events and felt deeply sorry. His couldn't figure out what made him go so wild. He was wondering whether it had anything to do with the images he saw on the deep web. He tried to apologize to his wife but she wouldn't speak to him.

Something was very wrong. Perhaps he needed medical help. He picked up his phone and dialled a number.

"There's something bothering me. Can we meet?" Neil asked.

"Sure, see you at my clinic at 1 pm?" the man on the other side answered.

After a few hours, at a pre-decided time, Neil was sitting opposite his friend Aarav. Aarav was a young successful doctor.

"Something strange has been happening lately," Neil said, "I really love my wife, and I haven't ever hurt her or the kids, but off late something kinda drives me...crazy."

"As in?" Aarav asked.

"I get kinda violent...I don't know why I do it, I felt like I aint myself...I hurt Aditi...and she has been very upset since," Neil confessed looking visibly disturbed.

Aarav was listening carefully. "Was there a trigger? Like something you read or watched?" he asked.

"No," Neil said firmly.

"Let me do a quick examination," Aarav said guiding Neil to lie down on the examination table.

Making a few notes Aarav asked, "I see subtle sign of intoxication. Have you been taking any drugs lately?"

"What kind of drugs?" Neil asked.

"Amphetamines?" Aarav suggested.

"No, not at all!" Neil protested.

"Anything you ate or drank apart from routine stuff? Anything unusual?" Aarav asked.

"Nothing that I remember," Neil said, thinking for a minutes. And suddenly his face lit up, and he said "My new neighbour has been getting these plum cakes...and...right after that I go kinda crazy!"

"Currently there is nothing to worry about. The intoxication is too subtle to be any kind of threat to your health. It's an ambiguous picture Neil. Anyway, let's run a tox screen. We'll know for sure then." Aarav said confidently, "Also get a piece of this cake next time around, yeah? We'll run a few dope tests and figure out what it is."

"Sure. Also one more thing," Neil said with hesitation placing Meera's picture on the table, "Does this girl look familiar to you?"

Aarav looked at the picture carefully and replied, "No, never seen her before. Why do you ask? Who is she?"

"She moved into the next house a month ago," Neil said, "I feel I've seen her before, but can't remember. Anyway, you say, how's life? Its been a long time since we had a chat."

Aarav smiled, "Life is pretty good, I guess. In case you didn't know, I'm going to receive an award of excellence in microsurgery."

"Congratulations!" Neil said jubilantly shaking his hand, "I am so proud of you bro. Always knew you were extraordinary. And how's Avantika and how's junior?"

"Kiaan is great, he's gonna be 5 next month." Aarav said, "And wife is, well...wife."

Both men laughed.

That evening as Neil was working on his computers, a chat window popped up Neil realized that Meera who has previously used his computer had logged in into a BDSM site in an incognito tab, and perhaps forgotten to log out.

He checked a little further and found out that her username was sweet_angel22. She had been using this website for chatting with random men for quite some time. She came across as a submissive woman. He decided to create a log in of his own and use this opportunity to communicate anonymously with her to probe into her dark side better.

He created a new log in with a username "GodFather" and sent her a message as soon as he saw her online.

GodFather: Hello.

She didn't reply.

GodFather: Are you online only to receive messages?

Sweet_angel22 is typing...

Sweet_angel22: Hello, do I know you?

GodFather: Not yet, but you'll be eager to know me very soon.

Sweet_angel22: How can you be so sure?

GodFather: Because I know what a submissive slut like you exactly needs.

Sweet_angel22: Who told you I am submissive?

GodFather: Funny, are you not? I can smell your wanting pussy from miles honey.

Sweet_angel22: Look, I need to know something about you before I can chat further. Something other than your username.

GodFather: 38/Male/Mumbai. Is that sufficient?

Sweet_angel22: That's a start. I hope I'll know you better with time. What do you want to know about me?

GodFather: Anything and everything that you want me to know. Lets start with what turns you on?

Sweet_angel22: Dominant men! I like to be controlled. And I like bondage sex, like to be tied up, and humiliated.

GodFather: That's interesting, tell me more.

Sweet_angel22: Sometimes I like pain too, not too much...but I'd do anything to please my Master.

GodFather: What kind of a man would you submit to?

Sweet_angel22: Someone who is intelligent, considerate, good looking, polite but honest. Someone who would care about me.

GodFather: Limits?

Sweet_angel22: The scat stuff, I find it disgusting.

GodFather: LOL...Alright, how good are you at keeping a secret?

Sweet_angel22: Pretty good I guess; would you like to find out?

GodFather: Soon.

Neil smiled as he logged out. He now had the information he needed.

Neil observed Meera watering the flowers on her front porch as he parked his car in the garage. He knew she was ripe for seduction by the way she bent over revealing her cleavage and smiled at him. With his wife sleeping in a different room for many days now, his sexual frustrations were rising.

He was a patient man. He knew soon Meera will approach under some of the other pretext.

He was right.

A few days later Meera showed up at his doorstep, requesting help. She was wearing a tank top and a really short denim skirt. Neil couldn't resist scanning her from head to toe.

"Hi, really sorry to disturb you but I was in the middle of something important and my laptop just stopped working. Could you please help me?" she requested with a smile.

"Sure," he said and opened the door for her.

He scanned through her laptop, trying to fix the problem. It figured out it was something minor. But he didn't want to miss the opportunity to snoop around her personal computer a bit.

"I'd like a cup of coffee while I fix this." he said.

"Of course!" she said with a smile and went to the kitchen to make him a cup of coffee. She visited his house frequently and was familiar with the kitchen of his house. He was testing how willingly she obeys commands.

"How much sugar?" she yelled over the counter.

"No sugar," he said, "I just like it black."

While she was occupied, he quickly scanned through her personal photos, her browsing history and her downloads. He realized that she was indeed a submissive woman. He now doubted her 'abusive past relationship' story that she told his sweet naïve wife. He closed all her personal files before she returned with the coffee.

As she placed the cup on the table next to him, he realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

"It is a major issue?" she asked with concern.

"It is going to take a while to be fixed," he said looking into her eyes as he sipped his coffee. "How is your blog coming along?" he asked casually.

"Quite well," she said, "I'm writing on a bold topic for the first time, its exciting!"

"Hmm," Neil said as he registered the genuine excitement on her face, "Mind if I keep your laptop for a few days? I'll return it once it is fixed."

"Sure, no problem," she said, "I'll leave then, see you around."

Just as she turned to leave, Neil grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly onto his lap. He secured both her hands within the firm grip of one hand.

Meera was taken by surprise. "Neil, what are you..."

"Shhhh" Neil silenced her, "You like dominant men, don't you?"

"Nnno, nothing like that..." Meera protested weakly.

"I'm not blind Meera, you think I don't get the hints you drop every time you see me?" he said slowly running his free hand over her breasts, he could feel them nice and soft underneath the flimsy fabric of her top. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I know everything Meera."

"What do you know?" Meera asked continuing her feeble protests.

"That you are a submissive slut," he said as he gently brushed across her now erect nipples.

A moan escaped her lips. But she still kept up her feeble protest, "No...I...we shouldn't..."

"No? Really?" he said now boldly touching her exposed thighs, "Then tell me this, why did you knock at my door dressed up like a slut?"

Meera was trembling with the sensations of his touch.

"And why aren't you wearing a bra?" he asked gently squeezing her boobs, "Is it because you want to show me your tits?"

She didn't reply, only moaned to his skillful stimulation. Neil pushed her onto the couch. Meera was barely able to recover from the shock when he suddenly grabbed her hair. Neil smiled at her weak resistance. He knew it how exactly to break it. "Let's see how for how long you will resist."

With one hand still grabbing her hair, he slipped a hand into her panties and found her well shaved smooth pussy lips. He began stroking her clit with such skill that Meera moaned uncontrollably.

He whispered seductively in her ear, "If you want me to stop, just say it, I'll stop," He kissed her lips briefly and began nibbling her neck. Meera arched her back in response. "Say it Meera," he teased her, "Say you don't want it, tell me to stop."

The way she was moaning and arching her body, he was confident she didn't want him to stop. The way he moved his fingers over her clit gave her such pleasurable sensation like she had never experienced before. She never realized when she began to sway her hips in a response. She was almost about the reach her orgasm when Neil suddenly stopped.

He waved his glistening fingers in front of her face and smiled, "Would you still say that you don't want it?"

Meera blushed. He shoved his fingers into her mouth and she sucked willingly. "I want to..." she hesitated.

"Yes?" he encouraged her to speak while boldly playing with her breasts.

"I want to.." she hesitated again.

He pinched one nipple and made her flinch. "Cat got your tongue?" and he swiftly pushed his hands back inside her panties making her moan.

"I want you do it with you," She said softly.

"Do what? he teased.

"Have sex," she said blushing.

"You mean you want to fuck?" he said humiliating her.

She nodded as he continued playing with her pussy.

Neil only smiled in response. "One thing I really hate," he said gently kneading her boobs, "Is a slut playing the shy girl act."

"I'm not a slut!" she protested.

"Is it?" Neil asked looking into her eyes, as he inserted to finger in her pussy began to rapidly rub her clit with his thumb. Meera was in no position to resist as she felt her orgasm quickly build up.

"Please don't stop," she whispered as he continued playing with her pussy and brought her to orgasm. Her body convulsed as her pussy squeezed his invading fingers. Meera could barely control her moaning.

"I'm not a slut, she says," Neil said teasing her as she fell limp in his arms.

"Please Neil," she begged, "Will you fuck me?"

"You'll have to beg harder," he mocked as he pushed her away, "Convince me that a dirty slut like you deserves my cock."

"I'll submit to you...I'll do anything that you ask me to..." she said.

"Are you sure about 'anything'?" he asked firmly.

"Yes," she said, her gaze lowered.

"Fine, I'll choose when and where I want to use you. I'll call you when I feel like your cunt. Right now, get the fuck out of my house." he ordered.

Meera left the house and Neil smiled at his accomplishment. He now had a willing pussy he could take out his sexual frustrations on.

There was a knock on Aarav's cabin.

"Come in," he said.

A man walked in. He looked very weak. Aarav was shocked as he recognized him.

"Rey!" he said, "What happened to you?"

"I haven't been feeling to well for 2 months now" Reyansh said, "Just feel so low on energy, and there are like these cramps in my muscles...and then there is this..."

He showed a skin lesion on his forearm. Aarav examined the lesions and his eyes narrowed in suspicion and worry. "Have you got it anywhere else?" he asked.

"Yes," Reyansh said, "In the beginning, it was just on the arm, now it is spreading...I'm very scared Aarav..."

"Mind if I have a look?" Aarav asked.

Reyansh took off his shirt and Aarav observed that the lesions had started to spread to his chest and back. "Since when have you had this?" he asked.

"Started a month ago," Reyansh asked, "I'm worried sick bro, I'm losing hair, I'm losing weight...and this nasty rash...its all getting me very sick...please do something."

"Calm down," Aarav reassured, "I'm sure we can fix this. Lie down let me do a full examination."

Reyansh complied. Aarav finished his examination and started writing some notes.

"Well the good news is," he said, "that the disease is currently confined only to your skin. Rest of the body seems to be healthy. Still, lets run a few tests and find out for sure, yeah? Also, I'm writing a reference to my colleague Dr. Shweta. She is a dermatologist, and will help us understand this condition better. You can find her on the same floor, 3 cabins to the left."

"What is happening to be me?" Reyansh asked.

"I can't say yet," Aarav replied, "Let's wait for the test reports, alright?" But his expression was kind of grave.

"Aarav..." Reyansh asked in a worried tone, "You sure I'm gonna be okay, right?"

"Let's not worry about the unknown," Aarav said with a smile. "Meet with the dermatologist. We'll talk again later, ok? Take care."

Reyansh left with a worried expression. Aarav was done seeing his patients and walked out of his cabin towards the ward. The nurse began to fill him in on the planned surgeries and the condition of the patients admitted in the ward.

As he was finishing his ward rounds, from the corner of his eye, he noticed a woman pass by in the corridor. She looked familiar. He couldn't resist the urge to have a closer look. He stepped out into the corridor. At the other end of the corridor she found that woman talking to a nurse. They spoke for a minute and as she turned to leave, he saw her face. She was Meera. He somehow didn't have a good feeling about seeing her in the hospital.

After Meera left, he walked up to the nurse. "Sister Mary," he said, "Are the preparations for tomorrow's OT done?"

"Yes doctor, as always," she replied.

"Have the surgery list sent to my cabin by evening," he said. The nurse nodded, "And by the way, that woman who was here a while ago, do you know her?"

The nurse gave a confused look as to why Aarav was bothered about random patients, "No doctor," she replied, "She was here for a consultation with Dr. Mithila, she was just asking the way to the hospital pharmacy to buy her medicines."

Aarav tried to shrug it off but there was something creepy about Meera's presence in his hospital.

Neil kept making efforts to make it up to Aditi.

"Honey," he said sitting next to her as she was reading a book, "I'm sorry." He put a hand on her shoulder. It was late evening and the kids were asleep.

Seeing that Aditi didn't pull away, he kissed lightly on her cheek, "Please...he whispered...its been so many days that you kept me away."

Aditi suddenly got angry and pushed him away.

"So it is only sex you care about now, is it?" she said scornfully.

"Honey, I didn't mean...I just want to hold you...please," he implored.

Aditi walked away. Neil struggled to control his frustration. Aditi's coldness was only fuelling his aggression that he tried so hard to supress. He just poured himself a drink, and sat down on the couch. From the window, he could see Meera's house as he slowly sipped his drink.

He picked up his phone and made a call, "Tomorrow at 10 am, your place," he spoke briefly and hung up.

At the said time, Neil was at her door. Her heart raced to see him standing tall, the smile on his devilishly handsome features and the lustful look in his blue eyes. She seated him down on the couch and knelt on the floor between his legs. Neil ran his fingers through her hair, pleased at her submission.

"Take off your clothes, ALL of them," he said pinching her arms hard.

Meera winced but made no sound. There was a surprisingly submissive expression on her face. She took off her top and skirt, now kneeling only in her bra and panty. She touched the clasp of her bra but hesitated. She stole a glance at Neil who just rolled his eyes and backhanded her hard across the face. The impact almost threw her off balance.

"I believe I was very clear the first time. I don't have all day for your whole shy girl act. Resist once more and I'll walk right out of that door, clear?" Neil warned.

Meera didn't want to lose him at any cost.

"I am sorry," she begged and quickly took off her bra and panty.

Neil was mesmerized to see her perfectly shaped dusky body completely naked before him for the first time. He noticed several scars on her body. He brushed his hand across her boobs and slightly touched her pussy making her shiver.

He observed that Meera's eyes were tearful. He lifted her chin with one finger and asked, "Are you sure you want this?" he asked with concern, "We could stop right now if you are not OK." His tone was firm.

"I want it," Meera said tearfully, "I..I...wanted to tell you something..." she asked.

"Sure," Neil said as he ran his fingers through her beautiful long hair, feeling the silky texture.

"I've been needing this a long time. There is something in the past I feel terribly guilty for. The guilt almost drives me crazy and I need medicines to keep my sanity. I feel like I need to be punished, I want to be in pain, in a lot of pain, I want to scream out the agony I've held in my heart for so long...I believe it could perhaps cure me. Will you help me?" she asked lifting her gaze. She was shocked to find him hold his phone camera right in front of her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked sharply.

"Recording your consent," he said with a confident smile, "Not a fan of being double-crossed. Do you mind?"

Meera narrowed her eyes with a sharpness he had never seen before. She quickly switched back to a sober expression and smiled, "Not at all."

"Good then, lets begin," he said with a smile. That is exactly what he wanted.

"I want you to use me..." she said, "Do as you please for as long as you want to. Take me to my bedroom, it is soundproof, I often hurt myself there...I just want to scream...make me scream!" she begged.

Neil grinned. He grabbed her hair and roughly dragged her to her bedroom and pushed her onto the bed.

"One of my hobbies," he said as he slapped her hard across the face, "Is face painting." Her cheeks burned in pain. But he slapped her again and again on alternate cheek. After about a minute, the summated effect of the impact was so much that she felt her head spinning. He grabbed her hair and kissed her lips passionately, his tongue invading her mouth, rubbing against her tongue, sending waves of pleasure in her body while both her cheeks still burned with pain from the continuous slapping.

She held his head between her palms, wanting to hold him against her lips forever. He withdrew immediately as soon as he realized that and smiled at her disappointment.

"Lets see how you like a little leather," he said as wrapped one end of his belt around his wrist and hit her hard with the other end.

Meera screamed.

"Is this what you want?" he asked as another blow landed on her skin leaving a fresh red mark.

"Yes!" she gasped.

He hit her again and again. Till her whole body was covered with marks. She lay trembling on the bed, almost exhausted from screaming. Neil crawled over her gently kissing her breasts. He licked her breasts ever so softly, making her moan in pleasure while the rest of her body burned in pain. Neil was particularly skilled at pleasing a woman. He slipped one hand between her legs gently rubbing her moist pussy while he continued licking her now erect nipples softly rubbing them occasionally with his other free hand. Meera was now loudly moaning with pleasure.

"Neil...please fuck me," she begged.

He suddenly stopped touching her and sharply spanked her ass. "You'll have to beg, harder, much harder," he said with a smile.

"Please..." she begged again as she felt an ache in her pussy.

"What a slut!" he said with a twinkle in his blue eyes. Leaving her wanting on the bed, he circled the room looking for something to play with. He opened a drawer and his eyes growled with wild. Meera still lay panting on the bed and when she was least suspecting, with one sudden movement, he put a plastic bag over her head. Meera instinctively grabbed his hands, clawing desperately as she struggled for breath.

He smiled at her desperate expression, as she struggled to breathe. He quickly unzipped his pants and rammed the entire length of his cock into a pussy while she still struggled to breathe. After about 30 seconds, he removed the plastic bag, and enjoyed the way he body convulsed as she gasped for air as he fucked her. For a moment, Meera felt numb, like she had lost all senses except for the feeling of his hard cock in her pussy. She began to moan in pleasure. But just as she was about to orgasm, he withdrew, leaving her panting and groaning for more.

He let her lie down for a while, to recover her senses. The asphyxia had really shaken her, her struggle to breathe, struggle for her very life triggered a panic attack. She began to tremble as she felt her heart pounding in her chest and the blood raging in her veins.

"Please Neil," Meera screamed, "Please I need my medicines."

Her whole body was trembling, she was breathing heavily with eyes red and tearful. She stared blankly at one corner of the room as if she was looking at someone. A fresh stream of tears flowed down her eyes as she fell to her knees.

"No, no please...not now...I am sorry" she said, "I'm sorry...I am sorry..."

Neil was amused to see her condition.

"Sorry for what?" he asked looking at her sinisterly, "What have you done slut?"

Meera lifted her gaze to Neil as if jolted out of a trance. But she could still see that girl standing in a corner staring at her.

Neil followed her gaze and realized that perhaps she was hallucinating.

"You see things?" he asked, "I never knew you were such a freak!"

"Make it go away! Make it go away!" Meera screamed. The panic attack had completely taken over her mind and she felt she was no longer herself anymore.

Neil only smiled back. "You want your medicines, fine! I'll let you have them, but first I need to know how desperate you really are."

"Do whatever the fuck you want!" Meera screamed.

"Will you let me fuck you in the ass?" he asked with a cruel smile.

"Yes I will," Meera said breathing heavily without thinking at all. She just wanted her predicament to end.

She quickly bent over letting him assess her ass. He played with her ass, gently fondling it prolonging her predicament.

"Please," she begged, "Just fuck me and be done with it."

"Ask nicely," he said as he continued gently touching her ass cheeks.

"Please...I need your cock in my ass. Please fuck me hard." she begged again.

Neil smiled at her submission. "Is your ghost watching Meera?" he said as he slid his cock into her tight ass, "Does your ghost know what kind of a slut you are? Do they like to hear you beg to be fucked in the ass?"

Meera didn't reply. She just buried her face in the sheets trying to hide her shame. Neil grabbed her hair and made her look straight into a mirror on the opposite wall. He forced her to look at her degrading reflection as she was naked on all fours and Neil pounding her ass from behind, her breasts juggling obscenely with every thrust. Her tear streaked face was red with pain and humiliation.

"Now that is something you'll remember for the rest of your life, have a good look at what a pathetic piece of flesh you are!" he chuckled.

Meera was crying loudly, feeling utterly humiliated and helpless. He found a small vibrator lying nearby and his eyes gleamed.

"Now comes the fun part," he said as he inserted the vibrator into her pussy and turned it on, "Watch yourself cum at your own degradation like a filthy slut."

Meera's humiliation reached next level when she felt her forced orgasm building up. Neil forced her to look into the mirror as her face contorted in orgasm. Her breasts jiggled obscenely as Neil thrusted away in her ass. To add to her shame, her body betrayed her and she began to actively thrust back at Neil to receive his cock deeper into her, like a bitch in heat. She couldn't control her moans as a wave of pain and pleasure consumed her body. Neil continued fucking her tight ass till he came.

Neil smiled at the trail of cum flowing out of her ass. Meera collapsed on to the bed, almost lifeless. Only thing that made her feel alive was the raging anxiety she felt in her body. Neil dropped her bottle of pills next to her. With a trembling hand, she swallowed one and gulped down a glass of water. Then she curled up into a ball weeping silently.

Neil got onto the bed next to her and closed his eyes for a moment. He was enjoying his post orgasmic bliss, after having found someone who would take anything for his pleasure, someone he could degrade and humiliate as he pleased.

After a while he got up and got dressed to leave.

"Are you OK?" he asked Meera.

"I guess, I am..." she sobbed, "I'll be OK...I think I need to see my therapist."

She picked up her phone to dial a number but dropped it, her hands still trembling.

"Anything I can do to help?" Neil asked comforting her.

"Please may I make a phone call?" she requested, "My phone is dead."

"Sure," he said as he unlocked her phone and handed it over to her.

"Excuse me," Meera said as she dialled a number and moved a to another room to speak to her therapist. She returned in a few minutes and returned his phone.

"Thank you," she said, "You have no idea how long I have waited for this."

Neil smiled and said, "No problem, happy to help."

Neil went back home, feeling a slight guilt in his heart about cheating on his loving wife. But he had been so sexually deprived since Aditi stopped sleeping with him. It was hard not to seize the opportunity with Meera. Despite all the efforts he made to fix the relationship, Aditi had almost blocked him from her life. He only prayed that time would fix everything.

Neil's phone rang. Neil saw the caller's name and answered immediately.

Aarav: Your toxicology reports are here. Negative. Apparently, there were no drugs found in your blood.

Neil: I guess that's good news, but what caused the problem then?

Aarav: Hard to say but I suspect a special kind of drug that acts quickly and washes out equally quickly from your body to be traceable in your body the next day. Btw, has it happened again?

Neil: No, not yet. Aditi is still pretty upset. I've been trying to make it up to her. But hopefully doesn't happen again.

Aarav: Btw, that girl next door, Meera. I saw her at the hospital few days ago.

Neil: So?

Aarav: She was talking to one of the staff, she told me Meera was here to meet Dr. Mithila.

Neil: So?

Aarav: Dr. Mithila is a psychiatrist. Does Meera have any psychiatric issues?

Neil: Yes some anxiety issues, takes some medicines for it. But why does it bother you?

Aarav: She was here on a Wednesday and Dr. Mithila visits the hospital only on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Neil: Must have visited for some other doctor.

Aarav: I don't know Neil...it's just my instincts...something doesn't feel right.

Neil: Relax bro, it's a hospital. Hundreds of people come there, I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Two days later, while Aditi was returning home, she spotted Meera watering the flowers on her front porch. She looked very weak.

"Meera," Aditi said as she looked at her condition, "Are you OK?"

"I am better Aditi," she replied weakly, "Just recovering from a nasty fall. These stairs get so slippery sometimes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Aditi spoke in a worried tone as she observed Meera walk with a limp. Aditi walked over to Meera's house and helped her get inside.

"Sorry Aditi," Meera said, "I didn't want to bother you. I understand you are dealing with a few problems of your own."

"So what?" Aditi protested, "Look at you Meera, you are so badly hurt! You could have at least told me! Now I want you to get straight to bed and rest. I'll be bringing you food till you feel better."

"Thank you," Meera said, "But I really don't want to trouble you."

"Quit being so formal!" Aditi said, "And just shut up and rest. I am feeling so terrible that you've been in so much pain and you never even told me."

Meera smiled weakly as she got onto her bed.

As Aditi began frequenting Meera's house to bring her food, Neil began to get increasingly worried as to what Meera might tell her. Although he was confident that she won't directly accuse him of anything, but still it was important to be cautious.

"Is she better now?" he asked as he casually walked into the kitchen as Aditi was busy cooking.

"Yes recovering," Aditi said without looking at him as she continued chopping the vegetables. The she suddenly dropped the kitchen knife and said, "There's something she is not telling me. The kind of wounds on her body, you don't get that after a fall...somebody has hurt her."

"Probably," Neil said, being careful not to start an argument.

"Wonder why she is keeping quiet...as far as I know her, she is quite a strong girl." Aditi said.

"Perhaps she is in shock, perhaps she'll speak once she recovers, or perhaps she really fell of the stairs." Neil said.

"Seriously Neil?" Aditi shouted, "Since when did falling from the stairs start causing bruises on both cheeks? She has been clearly slapped hard multiple times across the face and God knows what else! It hurts me to see her like this. No one deserves this. And...just leave Neil, I don't want to talk to you."

Neil realized he overstepped the line. He left immediately to avoid further conflict. But he was assured of one thing that if Meera hadn't named him till now, it was less likely that she would name him later.

The days passed by but things didn't get any better between Neil and Aditi. After the previous traumatic encounter with Meera, he kept his distance from her too. Knowing how close she was to Aditi he didn't want to risk Meera telling anything to her.

And one fine day, hell broke loose upon Neil. He had been away to his office for a meeting. He got back home by afternoon.

Aditi answered the door. She glared at Neil with a rage he had never seen in her eyes before. Wordlessly he followed her into the house.

"Where are the kids?" he asked casually.

"At my parents' home...and I am leaving too, shortly, after you give me some answers" Aditi replied gritting her teeth.

"Why...what happened?" he asked nervously.

"Explain this," she said showing him a video on her phone.

Neil's face turned pale. The video showing him beating a naked woman who was helplessly tied up. She was screaming and begging him for mercy. Although the camera focussed on the girl mostly, but Aditi couldn't mistake Neil's voice or his blue eyes. The video appeared very old; Neil looked much younger.

He just sat down on the couch staring blankly.

"It's not how you think Aditi," he defended, "She was a willing partner...and that was a long time ago."

"She is screaming in pain!" Aditi shouted, "Willing partner, is it? And what about you? You enjoy beating up "willing" women, don't you? You love to hear them cry and scream, don't you? What kind of a monster enjoys someone's pain and suffering!"

Aditi spoke with such scorn, Neil could feel his heart break.

"Please listen to me sweetheart," Neil make a desperate attempt to convince her, "That was long before we got married, and I've changed really...I've never done anything like that to anyone after our marriage, I've been loyal, I've loved you and...the kids."

"If I knew that you had these kind of 'hobbies' before marriage, I would have never married you...I always believed you were this sweet, shy, loving man...now I see you for who you really are...and those times when you hurt me, I thought something was happening to you, but I was wrong. It was just your true self showing...Maybe after 10 years of lying and pretending, you finally got tired and began to show what you really are," she said bitterly.

"Honey, that's not true...I truly love you," he said moving closer, "That was my past, you and the kids are my present and my future. Please, don't let one mistake of my past ruin it...Please let me make this alright."

"DON"T TOUCH ME!" she yelled, "You are not only a monster, but also a liar! You've been lying to me all these years! You were only pretending to be loving...it was all a lie!"

"Aditi please give me a chance," Neil begged with tearful eyes, "I swear on the kids, I've changed."

"Don't you dare!" Aditi growled, "I won't let you see the kids ever!"

Aditi pushed Neil aside and walked out of the door.

Neil slumped down onto the floor still trying to process the shock he just went through. He felt like his whole world was shattering before his eyes. Everything that he built over so many years, everything that was dear to him was crumbling brick by brick and there was nothing he could do about it.

It took him a while to recover from the trauma. He had to now find out what exactly was happening to him and why. Neil picked up his phone and posted a message on the group.

Neil: I need to meet all of you. It is extremely urgent.

Reyansh: Sorry bro, I haven't been keeping too well lately.

Aarav: I have my clinic in the evening

Armaan: Everything OK, Neil?

Neil: Nothing is OK. CODE RED.

Armaan: Fine. Place and time?

Neil: Our usual place, 6 pm

Reyansh: Fine, I'll be there

Aarav: Me too

The four men arrived at a villa owned by Neil in the outskirts of the city. It was an ancestral property, Neil kept it well maintained but rarely visited.

These four men had been close friends for several years now. They had a dark side in common. All of them were from affluent families, and their good looks and their power gave them a sense of entitlement to do whatever they pleased to whoever they pleased, and almost always managed to get away with it. They were strong, more so together they watched each other's backs. They had several dark secrets of their past that they guarded very well.

As all four of them gathered at a table, Neil quietly placed his phone in the middle with the video playing.

"This was sent to my wife," Neil said angrily, "As far as I know, there were only four copies of this video, and I deleted mine years ago when I married Aditi."

"I deleted mine too," Aarav said, "That was a different time. College days fun and the rush I got out of these things. But things are different now. I am a renowned surgeon and these kinds of things pose a great threat to my professional reputation. Besides, my wife knows nothing about my past so I sure as hell don't wanna bring it up. So, no, I don't have any such material on any of my devices."

Neil and Aarav now looked at Armaan and Reyansh.

"I do have copies," Armaan said, "But they are all encrypted and stored in a safe location. I don't keep such stuff on my phone or laptop from where it can be stolen easily."

Reyansh felt cornered now. He spoke nervously, "Guys, don't look at me like that...I do have that stuff, I watch it sometimes, it gets me high but that's it...but trust me I didn't leak it."

"No one is saying you did Reyansh," Armaan said, "Why would you after so many years? It was most probably stolen from your device. Did you allow anyone access to your phone or laptop?"

"Hell NO!" he said defensively, "I don't let anyone touch my stuff, and there are so many layers of protection. How can someone just steal it?"

"Get all your devices Reyansh, NOW!" Neil shouted, "I need to check if any hacking was done."

Reyansh placed his phone and laptop on the table. Neil furiously ran through his systems.

"Layers of protection, my ass!" Neil said glaring at Reyansh, "Even an amateur could hack this...there...there is a fucking spyware installed in this system since 28th of November...well last year, that's three months ago."

A wave of fear ran across the room and all the men were visibly uneasy.

"Not only have they stolen this video, they have ALL other videos, and they have been watching everything you've been doing here for that last 3 months," Neil said gritting his teeth, still glaring at Reyansh.

Reyansh felt miserable. He spoke nervously, "Look bro, I am sorry...I didn't know..."

"Your sorry doesn't bring my family back, you son of a bitch!" Neil said almost charging on Reyansh, when Armaan stopped him.

"Neil, calm down please," he said, "I know you've been going through a tough time lately, but let's not fight now. This is a threat to all of us. We need to figure out who did this and find them before it is too late."

Neil dropped onto the couch with a weary expression.

"Now Reyansh," Armaan said, "Try to remember what happened on 28th of November last year. Did you have a visitor? Anything unusual happened?"

Reyansh was quiet for a while, trying to remember. And then he spoke, "I was at a friend's party and hell, I was with a girl that night."

"Who was she?" Armaan asked.

"I don't know, some hooker," Reyansh said, "Paid her for the night and that's all. Never met again never spoke again."

"So, a whore hacked your laptop while you slept after fucking her?" Neil asked scornfully.

"How would I know if she was a hacker?" Reyansh shouted back, "I wanted some pussy, she asked money and I paid her and fucked her. How the fuck would I..."

Armaan interrupted him saying, "Do you, by any chance happen to have a picture of that girl?"

"Hell no!" he said, "Who keeps pictures of hookers anyway?"

Aarav who had been quiet for a while, said, "Neil, you showed me a picture of that girl next door, the other day...could you show it again?"

Wordlessly Neil placed Meera's picture on the table.

"Was she that girl Reyansh?" Aarav asked.

"No, never seen her before. Who is she?" Reyansh asked.

"Just a girl next door," Neil said.

Armaan picked up the picture and looked carefully and said, "She does look familiar Neil."

"Even I felt that way" Neil said, "Did a little background check, nothing suspicious. Anyway, she is not important right now."

"Mind if I keep this picture?" Armaan asked.

"That's least of my concern right now, it is my family that I am worried about," Neil said.

"Rey this is serious," Armaan said, "Whoever did this has a LOT of information about us that they could use against us any time, it is just a matter of time before this thing blows in our faces. I need you to call up your friend and ask for all the pictures of that party. We have to find that girl."

"All right," Reyansh said as he walked out of the room to make a phone call.

Armaan kept looking at Meera's picture, trying to recollect where he had seen her before. Her face was so familiar. Suddenly a memory struck him like lighting. A few weeks ago, he had seen her with his girlfriend Pankhudi outside a shopping mall. He was waiting for Pankhudi to join him for a dinner date as he saw the two women step out of the mall carrying their shopping bags. There were talking like they were good friends. Finally, Pankhudi hugged her lightly with a smile and waved her goodbye before getting into the car with Armaan. For a moment, the other girl looked straight at Armaan, her gaze was so intense, almost impossible to forget. When he asked Pankhudi how she knew her, Pankhudi just shrugged and said, "Just a friend." But Armaan strongly felt that he had seen that girl before.

After a while, Reyansh's phone began to beep with a lot of incoming messages. He quickly scanned through the photos, hoping that the girl he slept with was caught somewhere. After a lot of struggle, he finally found one picture where the girl's face was seen from the side. He looked for better pictures but that was the only one. Reyansh shared it in the group.

"Not enough but at least we have a lead. I'll look into it," Armaan said. He turned his gaze to Aarav and said, "What made you think that the girl who hacked Rey's system could be her?" He said pointing at Meera's picture.

Aarav took a deep breath and said, "Neil once consulted me regarding some strange incidences, like spurts of uncontrollable aggression...some issues with his wife. I picked up subtle sign of intoxication, most probably amphetamine class of drugs...but the tests were negative. Neil suggested that these incidences were occurring since that girl moved next door, but we never found any substantial evidence of any drug in any of his food or drinks... And then one day I see this girl lurking around in the hospital...apparently she was there to see her psychiatrist but something didn't feel right."

Aarav turned his gaze to Reyansh and said, "If you permit, may I talk about your health condition? I usually don't discuss such things with anyone other than the patient or their first degree relative, but I feel this is something that could be of concern to all of us."

"Go ahead," Reyansh said granting him permission.

Aarav placed a sheet of paper on the table, Reyansh read it and but couldn't comprehend. "What does this mean?" he asked.

"Something isn't right" Aarav said, "The reports say that this is a rare kinda of virus causing that skin disease...I even got the tests repeated because it was so hard to believe. This kind of virus only could have come from some kind of experimental lab. Someone injected an infected serum into his blood, although again Rey doesn't seem to remember anything like that...I had a word with the dermatologist, and the news is not too good."

"What the fuck is happening to me?" Reyansh asked as he panicked.

"There is a certain incubation period," Aarav explained, "For these kinda viruses to cause the disease, these were injected into you, most probably three months ago."

"You mean that whore?!" he asked.

"Possible, though I doubt she did it single-handedly," Aarav said. "Did you drink with her?" he asked.

"Yes," Reyansh said, "She made me a drink once she was in my room."

"I guess she spiked it with a hypnotic, intended to make you fall into a deep sleep. I am pretty sure she had help from medical personnel, a doctor or a nurse, more likely a doctor." Aarav said.

"And there was a hacker too," Armaan said analysing the situation, "This whole thing appears too well planned."

"What happens to me now?" Reyansh asked in a worried tone.

Aarav said placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, "This virus is not contagious unless injected but the lesions it causes are known for spreading all over the body. It basically targets skin. The damaged skin is more prone to infections so you need to be careful. The treatments available so far are experimental but lets hope for the best."

"What do you mean experimental?" Reyansh asked anxiously, "I've been taking the medications the dermatologist prescribed, and the rash is still spreading. Its only getting worse day by day. Is there a cure or not?"

"We will try out best. We may be able to contain the infection but it may still leave behind scars" Aarav said.

"Words like "try" and "may be" are not very reassuring Aarav," Reyansh said as he buried his face in his hands. He pulled up his sleeve exposing his melting skin. Neil and Armaan were shocked looking at it. Reyansh was almost in tears. "So you are saying I am going to end up looking like this? This has already spread to half of my body within a month...how much longer before it spreads to my face? Am I going to rot away like this? This is a death sentence for me."

Reyansh fell to his knees with tearful eyes. Then he spoke vengefully, "We need to find this girl, that bloody whore, no matter what it takes...and I am going to break every bone in her body and burn every inch of her skin with acid! I'll make sure to keep her alive through all that. Then I'm gonna cut her limbs into pieces and feed them to her. Then I'm gonna tear hear heart out while she is still breathing and eat it raw!" His eyes were red and burned with anger.

"I promise you Rey, we are going to make that happen," Armaan said with intense anger in his eyes.

Reyansh rested his head back on the couch with closed eyes. A tear escaped the corner of his eyes. He lay silent for some time struggling to accept his fate.

Neil wordlessly placed a hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him. All of them were deeply pained by their friend's condition. And they were all sworn to revenge.

"Neil," Armaan asked, now highly alarmed, "This neighbour of yours appears pretty suspiscious too. You said you checked on her. What do you know about this girl?"

"Seems to be a regular girl on the outside..." Neil said, "Her social media profiles seem normal...and then eventually I discovered she has a dark side, she is basically submissive. Things have been difficult with Aditi, so this girl kinda came handy...I can do things my way with her, so..."

"You are sexually involved with this girl?" Aarav asked, sounding quite surprised.

"Yes, why it is so surprising? She is pretty and submissive, doesn't say no to anything, one hell of a slut...why would anyone let go of a chance like that? And I've fucked her once till now, she hasn't created any trouble either." Neil defended.

"Look at this bastard fucking around behind his wife's back and blaming me for his family squabbles!" Reyansh growled.

"Look guys," Neil sighed, "I really love Aditi but it is so difficult for me to control my aggression...especially in such a difficult time...and just in time a slut comes around and offers up her ass...I recorded a video consent so that she doesn't cry rape later on."

"So basically you don't know much about her apart from her social media profiles," Armaan said.

Neil just stared blankly, "Yeah also that she is some kind of a freak...sees things, takes antidepressants and antianxiety pills...seen quite a few scars on her body, self harm or past abuse, I don't know, I don't care,"

What's her name again?" Armaan asked as he browsed a social media site.

"Meera," Neil said.

Armaan opened her profile trying to scan the details.

"What the...!" Reyansh commented as he observed her social media page, "You guys blind or what?"

The other three men looked at him questioningly.

"Look at the difference in lighting in the object and background, these impossible lighting angles, resolution mismatch..." Reyansh said as he grabbed the laptop and scanned the pictures using various graphic tools that he used for his work.

"ALL these images are fake," he said confidently, "The ones with friends and family...this girl's picture has been merged into some random pictures of other people...now to do a reverse search.." he continued running his fingers rapidly over the keyboard, "All of these were taken from different social media profiles. Someone took the effort to create a fake profile with so many fake images. They wanted you to believe something that isn't. So bottom line is...Neil you are in deep shit!" Reyansh commented.

"If the pictures are fake," Aarav said, "I am sure the name and other details mentioned here are fake too. So now there are two girls we need to find out about."

Neil was visibly upset. "I really don't understand why she would..." he said.

"If she's been visiting the hospital and seeing a psychiatrist" Aarav said, "I could pull out her case file. It will help us get a better insight."

"Sounds good," Armaan said, "Let's disperse for now. There's work to do. And watch your step, all of you."

The men dispersed without further word.

Next day Armaan drove to a known red-light area.

"Long time Sir!" a man greeted him, "How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for her," Armaan said showing him a picture in his phone.

The man looked at it for a long time and said, "It is only a side view pic, but I really don't think I have seen this girl around here."

"Are you sure? I need to find her, help me and I'll pay double the usual tip," Armaan said.

"Forward me the pic, Sir, I'll have my best men look for her," the man said.

Armaan forwarded the pic, paid him a token of cash in advance and turned to leave. But a thought occurred to him. He stopped and turned back, "One more thing..." he said calling out to the man.

"Seen her around here?" he said showing a pic of Meera.

The man's face lit up seeing Meera's pic. "Oh yes! I know her," he said, "She is

Natasha, she is one of the most special girls here, works for special clients only...this one is your type sir, she would take anything if you pay the right price. Trust me, 'anything'," he insisted.

Armaan smiled that his shot in the dark hit the bull's eye. "Are you certain?" he confirmed once more.

"100 percent. No one can forget a girl like her, the most expensive piece of ass around town." The man confirmed with a smile.

"Fine, fix her up with me, will ya?" Armaan said, "No matter the price,"

"I am sorry," the man said as his expression dropped, "She doesn't work around here anymore. She disappeared like a year ago."

"Never mind," Armaan said, "Find me this other girl."

The man nodded

Armaan got back into his car and made a few phone calls to confirm what he had just heard. Once he was certain that the information is true, he called up Neil.

Neil: Hey, I could use some good news bro.

Armaan: I have news, not sure if it is good.

Neil: Hell, tell me anyway

Armaan: This Meera character of yours, she is no writer or a businessman's daughter. She is a whore. Goes by the name Natasha, and God knows how many other names!

Neil: WHAT?!!

Armaan: Yeah, a pain slut precisely. She caters to needs of specific men. Word is that she has a high tolerance for pain, and she takes all S&M requests, and that's why she is priced much higher than regular whores. That is where all that money comes from. Its that why she looks familiar to you Neil?

Neil: Hell no! I would have remembered! Have you?

Armaan: No. But I have certainly seen her before, once with Pankhudi and she looked familiar even then.

Neil: Why the hell was she with your girl Armaan?

Armaan: I don't know yet Neil, and that really worries me. Not sure if Pankh even knows the truth about her. This girl seems to be up to something Neil. Be careful. I'm trying to dig further into her history. There has to be a reason why she looks familiar to both of us. I'll call you back as soon as I have more information.

Neil: Alright, the sooner the better.

Armaan hung up the phone.

Next Armaan drove to Aarav's hospital. He asked for Sister Mary. A middle-aged woman appeared before him.

He showed her a pic of Meera and asked, "Sister Mary" he asked firmly, "What was this woman really doing here?"

"Why is everyone after her?" the nurse replied.

Armaan slipped some cash into her hand and asked again with a stern gaze, "The truth."

The nurse looked around for anyone listening and leaned in closer, "She wanted access to the employee records."

Armaan was alarmed, "What for?" he asked.

"I don't know," the nurse said, "She paid me for a little piece of information. I just told her where the records are kept."

Armaan immediately called up Aarav to alert him. But he didn't answer.

He stopped a nurse passing nearby. "I need to speak to Dr. Aarav urgently," he demanded.

"I am sorry Sir, but he is in the operation theatre. He is not to be disturbed till the end of the surgery," she informed.

"How long would it take?" Armaan asked.

"Four hours, at least," she replied.

He quickly dropped Aarav a text to call him back as soon as possible.

He got back into his car. His phone buzzed with a text message.

Pankhudi: Missing you sweetheart. Come over for dinner?

Armaan smiled reading the message. He wanted to talk to Pankhudi about Meera anyway but he felt it is best to do so in person rather than over the phone. Besides, it had been a while since they were together. He had been too busy to spend time with his love Pankhudi, and he loved the food she cooked.

He replied "All right, I'll be there in 30 minutes," and drove off to her place.

When he reached Pankhudi's place, he found the door ajar. He got a little suspicious, but was wondering if Pankh had planned some surprise for him.

He looked for her in the living room, called out her name but there was no response. He glanced quickly in the kitchen and when he found no fresh food cooked, he was alerted.

He cautiously entered the bedroom and found a man holding a knife to her throat. And before he could realize, he felt a sharp pain in the left side of his neck. He turned around to find Meera standing there smiling at him. She held an empty syringe in her left hand, the contents of which she had already injected in Armaan's body.

"What the fuck?" Armaan scream in pain, "What the hell are you doing here? What is going on here?"

Armaan felt the toxin work. He felt weak, his muscles losing tone slowly, he fell to his knees.

Meera walked around him smiling at his condition, watching him writhe helplessly in pain and his movements cease as the neurotoxin paralysed his muscles deeper with every passing minute.

"Who are you?" Armaan asked.

"I'm surprised you remember so little...but I was so little when we first met," Meera said stroking his hair fondly.

Armaan could barely respond. With the toxin paralyzing his muscles, he fell to the floor. His breathing became laboured as he struggled to breathe as his respiratory muscles were losing tone.

"That's a neurotoxin I just injected in you. It is going to paralyze your muscles for a while so that you can enjoy the show. You won't be able to move around much but you'll be fully conscious. You'll feel, hear and remember everything that happened here. That's the fun part."

"Please don't hurt Pankhudi," he gasped with all the voice he had left.

"I'm afraid that's exactly what we are going to do," Meera chuckled and signalled the man. Two other men entered the room.

One of them cuffed his hands and feet together so he was forced into a kneeling position. Meera sat down on a chair next to him and grabbed his hair to remind him that she was in control.

The three men then walked towards Pankhudi.

"No please no," Armaan begged as he realized what they were about to do.

The man holding the knife began to tear of Pankhudi's clothes. She screamed and tried to resist but the men holding her were too strong.

"Why are you doing this to me Meera? I thought we were friends. I trusted you." Pankhudi pleaded.

"That was the whole point," Meera shrugged and spoke as she gently patted Pankhudi's cheek, "To get you to trust me, so I can do this to both of you. Armaan was too smart and alert for me to approach him directly, but you, my sweetheart are so gullible. Besides, I couldn't get to him in his house, it was hard to get past all those fancy security systems he's got installed, so your house was just perfect."

"But why? I have never hurt you...I've been good to you, I've helped you," Pankhudi pleaded, "Don't you have a heart at all?"

"I did have a heart once, until he tore it out of me," she said glaring at Armaan,

"Pankhudi, you don't deserve any of this, but you are all he cares about and some men don't learn till it happens to the people they care about."

The men continued tearing away her clothes relentlessly. Soon she was completely naked.

"Listen, Meera, Natasha, whatever the fuck your name is..." Armaan growled, "Stop it this instant or..."

"Or what?" Meera laughed, "You wanna do something about it?"

Armaan struggled wildly with his restraints. But he was too weak. Meera laughed at his hopeless struggle. He could barely watch. He closed his eyes out of helplessness.

He suddenly felt a sharp pain on his neck. Meera had poked a knife into his neck and drew out blood. "Next time you close your eyes, I will cut her. One cut for each time you close your eyes. Do you really want to make this more painful for her?" she warned.

The goons pushed the helpless naked woman on the floor a few feet away from Armaan. He felt his blood boil, but he couldn't even move.

"So nice of them to arrange such a close-up view, no?" She teased Armaan grabbing his hair and forcing him to watch the rape of the woman he loved.

"Please," he begged, "Whatever grudge it is that you have against me, take it out on me, do whatever you want to me, but please let her go...she is innocent."

"Innocent, is she?" Meera spoke calmly, "Well, there many who prey on the innocent, I am sure, you, among all people, would agree."

Meera smiled as one of the goons spread her legs and mounted her. Pankhudi cried, begged and screamed but the man showed no mercy.

"You son of a bitch," Armaan shouted at the man who was about the rape her. "If you touch her, I'm gonna cut you into a thousand pieces."

"Tsk-tsk," Meera shook her head in disappointment. She started stroking Armaan's head gently, teasing him and said, "You need to be alive in order to do that. You know, the good man here can slit your throat this instant and fuck her anyway. There's no need to be rude. I am keeping you alive for a reason. Respect that."

The man started gnawing at her helpless naked body. She tried resisting him with all her strength but he rammed his cock inside her. She screamed hysterically, but the filthy looking goon forced a kiss in her as he continued fucking her unwilling pussy.

Armaan's eyes were tearful. He struggled with all his strength against his restraints but was helpless.

"Stop it please," he begged over and over again. "Take whatever you want, do whatever you want to me."

"Really?" Meera asked with a devilish smile.

"Just let her go...she been through so much already, she is really a...sweet girl..." he pleaded.

"I know she is..." Meera said smiling devilishly, "That's what makes this all the more fun!"

Pankhudi fought will all her strength, and screamed all she could.

"Please...this is not right!" Armaan shouted, "Please don't punish her for my deeds."

"You really want to talk to me about what is right?" Meera said looking at him with burning hatred in her eyes.

The man raping Pankhudi grunted obscenely as her came in her pussy. Meera smiled at her accomplishment. "There, look," she said grabbing a chunk of Armaan's hair, "Your precious Pankhudi defiled by a filthy thug right in front of your eyes."

Armaan couldn't bear to watch anymore, he closed his eyes. And suddenly he heard Pankhudi scream loudly. Meera had made a deep cut in her skin. "What did I tell you about closing your eyes?" she said looking straight at Armaan.

"No, please don't hurt her," he said.

"I won't," she replied, "All you have to do is keep your eyes open and enjoy the show."

Armaan could no longer hold back his tears. Meera made him look at her defiled pussy with another man's cum flowing out of it. His heart shattered to see the woman he loved the most in such a condition.

Another man mounted her next and he was forced to watch again.

The ordeal went on for quite some time, the three goons taking turns to rape her over and over again. Meera had a look of pleasure and satisfaction as she watched the couple suffer.

"Who are you?" Armaan asked in a defeated tone, "And why are you doing this to us?"

"Now that's an interesting question" Meera replied, "I am a...you could say, cockroach. I was born in a stinky dump and lived an equally stinky life. And then there came this angel, who thought I deserved better, who thought I deserved love and she gave it to me. And she gave me hope that perhaps my life would not be so shitty after all. I loved her, more than anyone else, just like you love your precious Pankhudi. You never realize how much it hurts until it happens to you right? Then this cockroach comes looking for her sunshine, and guess what, you decide that I am a problem and you flush me down into a gutter hoping you'd never see me again. But you know what cockroaches can survive the darkest, filthiest places. Not sure if this flower of yours can."

She signalled the men and they dragged up to her feet. She was barely conscious.

"NO! STOP!" Armaan screamed, "Where are you taking her?"

"To a bad place," Meera laughed.

"Please don't," he begged with tears in his eyes, "I'll give you all I have. All my money...everything, but please let her go."

"That's cute," she said playfully patting his cheek, "But, no thanks. What I really want is to watch you suffer. You get to keep your money and resources. You'll need it anyway to find her. And you know what, you will indeed find her someday, but all the things that would have happened to her by then, the countless number of filthy men who would have used her by then, or maybe you'll find her humping cocks with a cute baby bump, maybe she would have given birth to a couple of bastards till then ...wow, the possibilities are endless!" She grinned leaving the rest to the worst of his imagination.

The men injected something into Pankhudi's body and she collapsed. Armaan looked at the beautiful woman he loved now lying, naked, defiled unconscious on the floor. The men put her inside a crate like a lifeless object and carried her away.

"NO,NO,NO!" Armaan shouted. He could barely contain his anger and grief. But he was bound helplessly and his heart was shattered.

"Next time," Meera said pressing a knife to his cheek and grabbing his hair, "Next time you decide to watch a girl get raped and do nothing to help her, remember this day." She made a deep cut across his cheek.

"One thing I promise you bitch, I won't die till I ruin your life properly," he spoke vengefully in a low bitter tone.

Meera laughed and shrugged, "You already did that 13 years ago," she said with a smile and ran her fingers through his hair and continued, "Besides, you are only alive because I decided to keep you alive. I want your suffering to last as long as possible."

"I'm borrowing your phone," Meera said as she picked up Armaan's phone and continued "I don't want you alerting your friends prematurely. The neurotoxin will wear off in a while and you'll regain strength but you better find a way to get out of those cuffs alive or you will die of starvation in this very room.

Armaan was still and quiet, his face clearly showing the intensity of the pain he was feeling.

She looked at him one last time, beaming at her accomplishment as she bent over and whispered in his ear, "You should have killed me when you had the chance."

She walked out of the room laughing leaving a broken Armaan to struggle helplessly with his restraints.

Meera got into her car and drove to Marine drive. She sat by the sea feeling the cool breeze on her face, soothing her burning heart. The cool sea breeze gently caressed her hair. It was dark, and few stars were shining in the sky. She turned her gaze upwards, closed her eyes and smiled.

Aarav returned home after the surgeries. He saw missed calls from Armaan and his text. He called back. Meera had Armaan's phone with her. She smiled seeing the caller's name but didn't answer.

She dialled a number and said, "It is time to send the flowers"

She disconnected the phone and laughed. She laughed louder and louder, almost hysterically as she threw Armaan's phone into the sea and watched it drown to the bottom of the deep sea.

Aarav heard his doorbell. There was a delivery boy standing with a parcel for him. Aarav received a parcel. It did not contain the details of the sender. He opened it out of curiosity. There was a note and another box inside it.

Dear Dr. Aarav,

I have to thank you for the life I've lived. I owe you a debt. I'm sending you a little gift to return the favor.

A friend

Aarav smiled reading the note. He often received anonymous gifts from the patients he had treated. He was a good surgeon and had saved many lives. He decided to open the parcel. He was surprised to find a strange box inside it. He picked it up to inspect it. And the moment he opened the box and there was an explosion. A loud explosion.

Aarav fell to the floor screaming. His family rushed to his side. He fell to the floor unconscious.

When he woke up, he was in a hospital. His family was by his side. When he looked at the bandages on his hands, he screamed uncontrollably. He had lost both his hands.

His colleague, Dr. Varun came in trying to calm him down. He injected a sedative into his veins.

"I need to have a word with him alone," Dr. Varun requested Aarav's family.

"I understand how you are feeling Aarav," Varun said.

"NO!" Aarav screamed, "You don't understand! You will never understand! I lost EVERYTHING! Can't you see? I can never hold a scalpel again, I can never perform a surgery again. My whole career as a surgeon is over...I am worse than a beggar now!" Aarav couldn't hold back his tears.

Varun was quiet for some time. "I am really sorry," he said after a while, "But this certainly wasn't an accident. The explosives were strong enough to mutilate you, but not to kill you. Whoever did this, pretty much intended it. The police might want to know if you suspect somebody."

"Please do me a favour and don't let anyone in for a while," Aarav requested, "I really need some time to myself."

Dr. Varun nodded and left Aarav alone in his room for a while. The pain and the emotional trauma wouldn't let him rest. Aarav kept wondering who would it be who wanted to cripple him like that.

That note

I have to thank you for the life I've lived. I owe you a debt. I'm sending you a little gift to return the favor.

It kept haunting his thoughts. And then a nurse carried a bouquet into his room. There was a card stuck in the flowers. That read -

Aarav,

You are going to be fine. You may feel a little bad now, but you'll get used to it. Maybe even learn to like it someday.

Love

Naina

That card answered all his doubts. A memory struck him like lighting. A 13 year old memory. Tears of regret flooded his eyes. It was a dark secret of his past he hadn't shared with anyone in his family. He looked at he broken hands once again. Once the hands of an excellent surgeon were now mere stumps. He knew he couldn't survive like this, a cripple and a burden on his family.

His entire life was crumbling down before his eyes. He walked to the window of the room and observed that he was on the tenth floor. The sun had set and the city gleamed beneath like a jewel. The city where he grew up and lived his dreams, that gave him all the joys of life, and so much freedom that for one brief moment, he didn't care about the feeling of someone less fortunate. He pushed open the window and looked down one last time. There was nothing left to hold him back. He jumped and hit the ground in a few seconds. His death was swift, but it was quite some time before they collected all the pieces of his broken body.

Meera smiled as she heard the news of Aarav's death being aired on the radio as she was driving to Neil's house.

Neil's house felt so empty without Aditi and the kids. It had been only 2 days since they left but the emptiness was burning a hole in Neil's heart. Memories of his wife smile, hugs and kisses, his children's laughter brought tears to his eyes.

He was desperate to make things alright between them, desperate to bring his family back. But Aditi would neither answer nor return his calls. Neil sat down on the couch with his head between his hands not knowing what to do.

Suddenly he heard the doorbell. He rushed to the door hoping to find Aditi, hoping that she had changed her mind and decided to forgive him. He was shocked to find Meera standing at the door.

She smiled confidently pushed him aside and walked into his house.

"You bloody whore," Neil growled, "Get the fuck out of my house!"

Meera only smiled back at him and sat down on the couch. "How does it feel Neil?" she asked him with a broad grin, "..to lose everything you love."

"So this was your plan," Neil said, "You sent that other whore to get than video from Reyansh's laptop...why am I not surprised?"

Meera just kept smiling at his defeat. Her smile made his blood boil.

"Who do you think you are?" he shouted at her, "A bloody whore, worthless piece of flesh nothing else!"

Meera burst out laughing, "Calling me names doesn't change the fact that your life is fucked and there is nothing you can do about it."

Her laughter pierced his ears like poisoned darts.

He grabbed her hair. Meera began to struggle in his grip. "You think you are clever, don't you? You think you'll mess with my life and there is nothing I would really do about it?"

"Neil, let me go," Meera warned, "You won't like where this goes."

Neil chuckled, "Look at yourself, how pathetic you sound threatening me when you can't even break free from my grip. You think you know pain, you know what cunt, when I am done with you today, you won't even recognize yourself."

Meera struggled with all her strength. A portion of her top got ripped off exposing her cleavage. Her skin burned in humiliation. Neil smiled briefly at her condition roughly pushed her on the floor roughly.

"I'll show you what it means you have your life fucked!" Neil spoke vengefully and he grabbed a leather belt and began raining blows on Meera. She screamed in pain.

"That's right bitch! Scream all you can!" Neil said.

"NEIL!" Aditi screamed as she entered the room, "Stop, for God's sake!"

She rushed to Meera who was almost losing consciousness. Aditi helped her to her feet, made her sit down on the couch and offered her a glass of water.

Neil stood shocked as if he had seen a ghost.

"What are you doing here Aditi?" he gasped, not expecting her sudden return.

"What kind of a ridiculous question is that?" she yelled, "This is my house as much as yours. Meera called me for help and I'm so glad I could reach in time."

Aditi comforted Meera as she was still trembling and recovering from pain. "Thank you for saving me," Meera said as she tearfully hugged Aditi, "He would have killed me if you hadn't saved me."

"I can't believe I saw what I saw Neil," Aditi said, "You tried to rape her?"

"Rape this piece of shit? She is the one who sells her cunt for money!" Neil defended, "Yes Aditi, she is a whore and the whole time has been plotting to rip us apart."

Aditi looked at Neil in disbelief, "What has happened to you Neil? Do you even hear yourself? She was the one being beaten here. Just look at her! Do you think calling her a whore makes everything alright? She is in so much pain, can't you see that?"

Meera curled up into a ball. She was still sobbing and trembling.

"He's hurt you before too, hasn't he Meera?" Aditi asked firmly, "Tell me the truth."

Meera gave her a sad look but didn't say anything as she wept silently.

"I need to know Meera," Aditi insisted gentle shaking her.

"I am so sorry Aditi," Meera said hugging her tightly as she sobbed, "I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't want to hurt you...I didn't want your family to fall apart."

"Since when is he been doing this to you?" Aditi asked firmly.

Meera hesitated for a while and said, "He raped me and made a video and threatened he would spread it if I told anyone or tried to move away. He told me he'd hurt me more if I didn't do as her says."

Neil could barely contain his anger. "You lying bitch! You threw yourself and your stinking cunt over me! I fucked your worthless holes because you begged me to!" he said as he kicked the helpless girl.

"You did what!?" Aditi shouted in shock and surprise.

Neil suddenly realized that he unwittingly confessed to his infidelity.

"Show me your phone," Aditi demanded.

"What? Why...?" Neil hesitated.

"You said she is lying...prove it, prove her wrong, show me your phone," Aditi demanded.

Neil unlocked his phone and handed it over to Aditi. He knew that the only video he had recorded was Meera consenting to be beaten.

Aditi played the video on his phone. To his shock and surprise, that video of Meera's consent was replaced by another video. It was a footage from a camera hidden in Meera's bedroom. It was cleverly edited and there was no audio. It looked as if Neil had been brutally fucking Meera. Neil suddenly realized that Meera made the switch when she borrowed his phone under the pretext of making a phone call right after he had sex with her. He remembered that she had moved to another room to 'speak to her therapist' and returned a few minutes later. And Neil had been so over-confident about Meera's submission to check the video again.

Aditi looked at Neil with such hate and disgust he had never seen in her eyes before. He looked in rage at Meera who gave him a quick coy smile before she buried her head back into her arms and continued sobbing like a victim.

"I've changed, he says," Aditi said bitterly. She was feeling deeply hurt as she spoke in a low voice, "There's nothing left to talk about now." I'll send you the divorce papers. Just leave now. Please"

Neil felt utterly helpless and angry at himself that he couldn't see through Meera's plan. All he knew that Meera put him into a checkmate position and there was no escape. He left the two women and walked out of his house, a plethora of emotions clouding his mind.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realize he was being followed. As he turned onto a deserted street, he was hit hard on the head. He lost consciousness.

Neil slowly regained consciousness. He realized that he had been locked inside an animal cage. He couldn't stand up straight. When his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he realized he was in the basement of a house. As he observed his surroundings even more closely, he realized his was on his own property. The basement of his villa where he sometime visited with his friends.

"Anyone there?" he shouted.

No response.

"Let me out of this fucking cage! Who are you and what the fuck do you want?"

Still no response.

"Meera you fucking cunt, I know you are behind this! Come out wherever you are hiding, you whore!"

Again, no response.

Neil shouted for hours never getting a response. He was getting thirsty and hungry, but no one ever answered his call.

He slowly began to lose his energy and strength. Hours passed by. He lost track of time. He had no idea how long he was locked up in that cage. He tried to break it open with all his strength but failed. The darkness of the place began to numb his mind. It was getting cold. He curled up on himself as it got colder and the pain of hunger got more intense with every passing hour. He was on the very of losing his sanity being locked up in a dark place with no human contact for unknown amount of time. He shouted and screamed over and over again. But there was no response. He began to think that he was perhaps left to die of starvation in that cage. The feeling of helplessness clouded his mind. He knew he'd do anything for food, water or just a human contact.

"Now you know what it is like to be cold, hungry and so afraid?" the voice said.

Neil instantly recognized the voice.

"Meera!" he looked at her in anger, "I knew it was you! You backstabbing bitch! Why..ahh"

He couldn't complete his sentence as a strong electric current hit him through the cage's metal bars. He was already very weak, hungry and thirsty.

"First of all, lets be polite," Meera spoke in a commanding voice, "I should be the one calling you names...but there isn't a word degrading enough for you."

Neil knew any more resistance and she could electrocute him further. "Who are you?" he asked softly.

Meera walked to his cage and knelt near him. She smiled to see his condition. She reached into the cage and stroked his hair. She smiled as he didn't resist.

"I'm almost tempted," she said, "To keep you as my pet, to break you...think of all the fun we could have, the humiliation, the punishments...but you are so rotten from the inside, the stink is almost unbearable."

"Why did you frame me Meera?" he asked, "I didn't rape you, you know I didn't. I didn't do anything that you didn't consent to..."

"No you didn't, because you are a good man now, at least that is who you pretend to be." she replied.

"Who are you?" he asked firmly, "I know you are not Meera Rathi. Who are you really and what do you want?"

"You kept her here," she said stroking the bars of the cage, "Do you remember this cage? She was pregnant with your child and you...punished her for it...you kept her here in this cage...naked...without food or water...like a fucking animal...for three days...till she agreed to swallow the abortion pill...Do you remember Neil?" she spoke in an eerily calm tone.

The memory hit Neil like lightning. His eyes shot open wide and suddenly everything began to make sense. Everything Meera did, her false allegation, and why she kept him locked up in that cage. He studied Meera's face carefully again and it suddenly struck him why she appeared familiar from the day he saw her first.

"You are that servant girl...Meenu," he said looking straight into her eyes.

"I'm surprised it took you so long to recognize," Meera said with a smile.

"Why are all men so rotten?" Meera continued, "My father always came home drunk and beat my mother, and I grew up watching her cry and scream helplessly. Perhaps its a horrible thing to say but I was glad he died. Mother found work as a maid in a family, that's when I met Naina di. She was the most beautiful soul in the world. Fate was cruel to both of us, the accident that killed her parents killed my mother too. But Naina di took care of me. Being a servant in Naina di's family, over time, I realized she was just as lonely as me. Having lost her parents at a young age, she depended on her uncle and his family for support. They never treated her well. She loved me, treated me like her younger sister. Naina di lovingly called me Meenu. Though the family abused both of us alike, at the end of the day we had each other. They never let me go to school, but Naina di taught me to read and write, she taught me so many good things. She loved me, she promised me she would do all she can to give me a good life."

"Those few years with Naina di, were the most beautiful of my life. We didn't have everything, but we had dreams of a beautiful future, and we were happy. Till you came into her life and burned all our hopes and dreams." Meera said glaring at Neil.

Neil closed his eyes in deep regret.

"Di never got the love she needed and deserved in her family, so she looked for love outside. When she found you, she was so happy...like I had never seen her so happy before. She told me often how much she loved you, and how much you care about her...I remember you even sent presents for me sometimes."

Meera wiped a single tear from the corner of her eye and continued, "and then you began to show your true colours...every time Naina di went to meet you, she'd return with bruises, cuts and burns! I knew she woke up often in the middle of the night and cried. It was only after I met you, I realized where those wounds came from. When you hurt me, I saw the truth behind Naina di pain. I could never make sense of how someone could take so much abuse and still love their partner. I couldn't love you, but she did. You put her through hell, but she never complained. She took it all silently because she loved you so much. She dreamed of a life together with you, until that day you broke her."

Meera could speak no more. Tears burned her cheeks as she choked in grief. She felt her soul bleed from the never healing wound that Neil had given her.

"I...I didn't..." Neil tried to defend hopelessly.

"SHUT UP!" Meera shouted, her eyes red with anger, "I've seen the videos Alisha stole from Reyansh's laptop. I have seen ALL THE VIDEOS! You recorded her suffering and treasured it like some trophy....how sick can someone be!"

Meera pressed a button on her remote and gave Neil a high voltage electric shock. He streamed and struggled against the metal bars. And then she zapped him again and again till her rage calmed down.

"You tortured her regularly...only because she had no one else to turn to...you thought you could do anything with her...and she would take it, and you know what? She did...she took all your sick cruelty silently because she loved you, and one day....you killed her...."

Meera broke into tears. A 13 year old memory flashed before Neil's eyes.

It was 11th of July. Naina was so excited that Neil had invited her for a private party for his 25th birthday. She really loved Neil from the depth of her heart. She wore a beautiful red dress, the best of her humble collection. She decided to let her long black hair hang down her shoulders.

Naina knew that Neil loved plum cakes. She baked one freshly for him as a birthday present. Neil had sent a car that would escort Naina to his villa in the outskirts of the city.

Neil received her warmly. He was dressed in casuals, but he still looked devilishly handsome. He took her to the poolside where dinner and drinks were arranged. There were three other men there.

Neil introduced them as his closest friends, Aarav, Armaan and Reyansh. They were all very handsome and appeared to be from affluent families. They had a powerful but disturbing aura about them. Naina was nervous for a while but greeted them politely.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Neil said to the men, embracing Naina from behind.

All three of them couldn't help but ogle her. She was actually an average looking girl, but there was something about the innocence on her face that made her extremely alluring. She was a 20 years old, tall girl with a dusky complexion, and beautiful womanly curves. The dress hugged her skin tightly highlighting her curves. Her long black hair swayed gracefully with the slightest of movements. They were mesmerized by her beauty.

Neil's villa was exquisite, the grandeur clearly reflecting his affluence. Naina grew restless every moment as she realized that she and the four men were the only people present there.

Neil cut the cake Naina had brought and shared it with everyone.

"This is really good," Reyansh said.

"Yup, the green raisins," Neil added, "I've always liked them more than the black."

"Only Neil could tell the difference," Armaan teased.

"Well I'd have liked it a little sweeter," Aarav said.

Neil pulled Naina onto this lap. She blushed. He offered her a piece of the cake and kissed her cheek as she took a bite. "My baby here, she is the sweetest thing in the world," he said.

"Well," Reyansh said with an irresistible charm, "May I have a dance with the sweet lady?"

Naina glanced at Neil who nodded in approval. Reyansh was tall, fair and the most handsome among the four men. He was also the youngest. Hailing from an affluent family, he was raised a spoiled child who wasn't used to hearing 'no' for anything. He had a wicked charm that made him almost irresistible for women. He was a sadist with gentle manners and he enjoyed mind-fucking with his victims with rapidly switching kindness and cruelty.

As Naina danced with him, she realized he is using every opportunity to touch her sexually. She showed a subtle resistance but he persisted.

"Please don't," she whispered softly in his ear.

"Don't what?" he asked her.

"Please don't touch me like that," she implored again.

"Why? Don't you like me?" he asked.

"I like you...I mean I like you as Neil's friend, but not in that way...please don't touch me like that," she spoke softly again.

"Who do you think you are?" Reyansh spoke softly but bitterly in her ear, "You are a filthy ugly low-class slut and you have the audacity to say no to me? Now watch what happens."

Reyansh suddenly grabbed her ass. Naina was so shocked that she pushed him away.

"What the hell?" Neil shouted at her.

"I'm sorry," Naina said and she knelt before him, "I didn't mean to push him away rudely like that. But he touched me and..."

"So?" Neil asked coldly

Naina was shocked at his response. "He touched me Neil, in the wrong way," she repeated.

"So fucking what?" Neil barked at her. "I want you to apologize to him, RIGHT NOW!"

Naina felt miserable like a deer in headlights.

She walked up to Reyansh and lowered her gaze as she said "I'm sorry."

"Are you now really?" Reyansh asked teasing her.

"I am really sorry," she repeated tearfully.

"How do I know you won't do it again?" he asked.

"I promise I won't," she said.

"I don't believe you," he said, playing a cruel game with her.

"I am really sorry I won't push you away again," she cried.

"Not even if I do this?" he said as he boldly groped her breasts from over her dress.

Naina flinched and cried but didn't dare to move or to stop him. Neil who was seated nearby smirked at her submission.

Reyansh played with her breasts for a long time, gently squeezing and teasing her nipples. His eyes twinkled with devilish pleasure as he enjoyed her helplessness.

She just kept her gaze lowered and wept silently.

He stopped after a while and put his arm around her shoulder and ushered her towards Aarav and said "We need to be sure that you have learnt your lesson and are going to be a good girl. Now go sit on his lap."

Naina look at Neil in disbelief. He quietly sipped his drink enjoying the scene. "Don't look at me, do as he says," he ordered.

She unwillingly sat on Aarav's lap. He relished her trembling weight on his lap. Aarav was a doctor. Neil had him treat her a couple of time previously when she got badly hurt during one of their sessions. Aarav got a chance to see her naked every time Neil got her for an examination, and he had desired her ever since. He kissed her neck and she flinched. Amazed at her reaction he continued nibbling her neck and put his hand inside her dress to feel the bare skin of her breasts. Unable to bear this Naina jerked his hand off and ran straight to Neil.

"What the..." Aarav hissed in disappointment.

"Why are you letting them touch me Neil?" Naina asked tearfully, "I love you, I did everything you ever asked...because I love you, I'll do anything for you, but not this...please no."

"I decide what happens to you Naina," he said with a practiced charm, "If you make them happy, I'll be happy...and if you behave, no one is going to hurt you..."

"I can't...I am sorry, but please no... I want to be only yours...I really love you..." she said hugging him tightly.

"..which is why you must do as I say. Baby don't create a scene now...you are disappointing me," he said firmly grabbing her chin.

She fell to his feet. She sobbed as she knelt before him, "Please Neil, you mean everything to me...please don't let anyone else touch me."

"I am not the only man who has ever touched you, am I? You have already been fucked by God knows how many men so drop the good girl act and don't make this any harder than it needs to be," Neil barked at her.

"Please Neil...I..." he didn't let her finish the sentence, he grabbed her hair and pulled up to her feet and slapped hard across her face. "I am so fed up of you, you worthless bitch! After all I did for you, look at those tantrums!" he pushed her hard onto the floor.

He raised his hand to slap her again but Armaan interrupted, "Neil, a word?" he said calmly.

All four men walked a few feet away from Naina, out of her hearing range. Naina simply sat trembling on the floor curled into a ball, looking from a distance at the men who were about to decide her fate.

"I don't think it is a good idea," Armaan said calmly, "She clearly doesn't consent. Besides, if I am judging her condition correctly, I really don't think she will be able to sustain this Neil, I'm afraid she'll break to a point of no return."

"As if I care," Neil shrugged, "I've been using her as a fuck meat, and she is nothing more than that for me."

"What would be the consequences if we - say - force her?" Aarav asked Neil calculating his options, "Would she report? Would anyone stand for her?"

Neil chuckled, "She is never going to talk. And no one ever comes looking for her. I confined her to my basement once for 3 days, and no one came looking. No phone calls either. Honestly her family doesn't care one bit about her, she doesn't have a family practically. Lost her parents when she was young, raised by her uncle and his family. Her uncle himself has abused her multiple times and there's nothing she could do about it. There's one servant girl this bitch is kinda close to, but I don't think she can do anything either. She's been letting me do anything to her...well, at least so far. In fact this undue resistance is kinda surprising...she's taken so much before without question."

"She is fighting for that one emotion she holds dear, can't you see it?" Armaan said firmly, "I would have wanted to fuck her brains out if she was an arrogant bitch, maybe teach her some manners. But this girl...seems to love you Neil. And if she's really been abused so much before...don't you think you should..." Armaan paused feeling a slight pinch in his heart.

"You saw how she pushed Rey?" Aarav argued, "And resisted me when I touched her? What is that if not arrogance?"

Armaan was taken aback for a moment, by the baseless argument. But composed himself and said, "Look guys, I'm not the one for melodrama, but I won't participate in doing permanent damage to her...doesn't feel right."

"You are overthinking Armaan," Neil said, "What's left to be damaged? She has been raped multiple times earlier...I've done hell lot of degrading things to her and she took it all without question...not that anything is happening for the first time."

"I agree with Neil," Reyansh said, "And I am surprised a few tears and sobs moved you Armaan. All these bitches cry, whats new?"

Armaan took a deep breath not knowing how to convince them. Finally he spoke, "I really don't know how to put this...but it doesn't feel right. Not sure how much it matters to you, but I don't think this will end well. Anyway, it's not my place to judge. Not that my hands are any clean, but I won't participate."

Armaan poured himself a drink and took a seat by the edge of the pool. He was the eldest in the group and also the wisest. He watched out for the others like his little brothers. He was quite cruel and sadistic himself but he was more careful than the others. One thing about him the other guys didn't know was that he had suffered abuse himself in the past. That's why he was the more compassionate one.

The other three men walked back to the helpless girl.

"Good for you, Armaan isn't interested," Neil said, "but Rey and Aarav are. So I want you to do as they ask."

"It is in your best interest to co-operate," Reyansh warned as he grabbed Naina by the hair as Aarav ran his hands all over her. Neil sat down comfortably enjoying his drink and watching her scream and struggle as his friends molested her. Naina fought with all her strength. She dug her fingernails into Aarav's neck and drew out blood.

"Bitch, I'll fuck you raw for this," he growled.

"This is too much work," Reyansh said observing the intensity of her struggle, "Sit down girl, we need to talk."

Reyansh pushed her onto a couch. Naina curled up into a ball. Her cheap makeup ran down her face with her tears and her face was a total mess by now.

He looked at Aarav and nodded. Aarav poured a drink and put a pill into it that dissolved in seconds. He offered the glass to Naina as said, "Here, drink this."

Naina looked at him and asked, "What is it?"

"Mercy," he replied, "This will make things a lot easier for you. And be thankful for Reyansh here who had requested this." He felt the drop of blood trickling down his neck and spoke in a bitter tone, "If it were up to me, I would have wanted you to be fully conscious and feel every bit of the pain of what we are about to do to you."

She looked at Neil pleadingly and said, "Please Neil, I beg you..."

Neil was now clearly annoyed. He walked over to her and grabbed her hair and dragged her over to the barbecue and forced her face near the flames. Naina screamed in fear and began to struggle violently. "If you take my name once again, I'll mess up your face and no man will give you a second look. NOT. ONE. WORD, get it?"

A shiver ran down her spine. She watched a few strands of her hair burn in the flames as Neil held her face nearly 3 inches away from the red hot grill. Her tears fell on the grill and boiled instantly. She stopped struggling as she knew what would happen if Neil pushed her head down a little more. Once Neil was convinced that he got the message across, he pushed her roughly towards Reyansh.

Naina was in shock and was still trembling in fear. Reyansh held her close trying to comfort her. Aarav placed the drink in her hand.

"You heard him, baby girl," he said moving one hand along her things and as he guided the glass to her lips with another hand, "This is not open to discussion. This is the only chance at mercy you get. If you don't drink Aarav could put a needle into your vein, or we'd just beat the resistance out of you and fuck you raw."

Naina didn't speak a word after that. Not after what Neil said. She quietly gulped down the drink. It began to act in a few minutes. Naina felt lightheaded and fell on her knees. She was conscious but the drug had numbed her mind and curbed her resistance.

Aarav lit a cigarette and smoked quietly as Reyansh went first. Reyansh was the gentler one. He boldly ran his hands all over her beautiful body.

Aarav began recording a video on his phone. "Do you mind Rey?" he checked with Reyansh for his consent.

"Oh, not at all!" Reyansh replied with a grin.

"Aww! Don't cry sweet girl," Reyansh said rubbing her chin teasingly, "Just don't resist us and we'll be really nice to you I promise. Now let's get that precious dress off, shall we?" Reyansh gently tugged at her dress. Naina complied and let him remove it. She knew if she resisted, they would just tear it off.

"Now that's like a good girl," and Reyansh boldly touched her now naked breasts. A tingle ran through her body as her teased her nipples.

"Now take off your panties" he ordered her. Naina was ashamed and tearful as she took off her last piece of clothing and got naked in front of the four men. Reyansh made her spread her legs such that he pussy was shamefully exposed. Then he started playing with her breasts again.

He took one nipple in his mouth and gently sucked on it. He teased her other nipple with his thumb. As much she hated his touch, the body surrendered to the sensations and a moan escaped her lips. He played with he ample breasts for as long as he fancied. No one was in a hurry. They had the whole night to themselves.

He started nibbling her body, leaving visible marks all over. Naina was in a trance like state, unable to fully comprehend what was happening. Perhaps it was the drug or the his sensual touches, but her body began to respond.

Reyansh gently parted her legs. He smiled to see her arousal. And with a sudden jerk, he rammed inside her. Her eyes shot open at the sudden invasion. Aarav smiled at her pitiful state and zoomed in the video to capture her expressions. It was an interesting mixture of pain, shame and arousal. "Now you know you place bitch," Reyansh whispered in her ear, "This is what you really are. Just a piece of flesh to be used any man that wants to fuck you. And your wet pussy doesn't exactly agree with the good girl act you put up a while ago."

Naina didn't respond. She felt his hard cock abusing her unwilling but wet pussy. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust. She closed her eyes and cried, but Reyansh forced her to look at him in the eye while he used her and said all sorts of degrading things.

After Reyansh was done fucking her, Aarav commanded her to kneel before him. She was still intoxicated and barely managed to keep her balance and knelt before him.

"I want you to suck my cock," he said waving his cigarette in her face, "Trust me you don't wanna find out what happens if I feel any teeth. And just so that you know, I'm not nice, like Rey."

Naina shuddered at the thought of being burned. With a trembling hand she grabbed his cock and began to suck. Aarav continued with the recording. Reyansh moved behind her and started groping her ass and playing with her pussy. His clever stimulation send waves of pleasure through her body adding to her humiliation. Aarav was amused to see her suck his cock, weep and fight her arousal at the same time.

"You sure you don't wanna have a piece of that ass?" he asked looking at Armaan, "Apparently the princess here has changed her mind."

"Yup, I second that," Reyansh said rubbing his glistening fingers coated with her juices on her nipples.

Armaan scoffed and lit a cigarette. He took a puff and said, "I'm good, thanks."

"Remember, no teeth or I'm just gonna have to pull them all out," Aarav reminded her again as he pinched her nostrils. The poor girl began to struggle to breathe but he held her head firmly in place. Finally, he let go of her and she fell gasping on the floor.

"On all fours," came the next order before she could even catch her breath but she did her best to obey. Aarav spit on her asshole and began to push in. Naina groaned in pain.

"Have you fucked her in the ass Neil," Aarav asked.

"I've lost count bro," Neil replied as he made himself another drink and enjoyed her predicament. Aarav was rough by nature; he slapped her body continuously as he continued to fuck her. Naina, although much subdued by the drug was still screaming in pain. The pain and humiliation they continuously inflicted on her was so tremendous. But she didn't speak anymore.

"Cheer up girl," Aarav said as he continued thrusting into her, "You are going to be fine. You may feel a little bad now, but you'll get used to it. Maybe even learn to like it someday."

"Look here baby and smile," Reyansh said teasing her as he now held the camera recording all details of her suffering. "I think you'll look much cuter with a cock in your mouth," he said as he forced her to take his erection in her mouth as he continued filming her. Naina had been reduced to a mere object. All she could do is weep silently.

After a while Reyansh pulled her into the pool. The cold water made her shiver, further abating her struggle.

"Careful boys" Neil warned, "She can't swim."

"Hmm..Interesting," Reyansh said as she trembled in his arms.

He moved slowly into deeper areas of the pool. Naina hugged him tightly as fear overwhelmed her. Her beautiful long hair floated on the water like a mermaid.

"Don't be afraid, you won't drown as long as you hold on to me," he said in a soft comforting voice as he began to feel her body under water. The warmth of his body was the only relief she had in the cold deep water. The fear of drowning made her hold onto him tighter. Her tortured mind felt a certain warmth in his gentle caresses and her body began to respond. He slipped a finger inside her inflamed pussy, but perhaps it was the cold water that she didn't feel any pain. He began to move his finger in and out with such a slow rhythm that sent waves of pleasure in her body.

"Please stop," she whispered in a trembling voice.

"You like it don't you?" he whispered in her ear nibbling it.

"Please I'm feeling very ashamed," she begged softly, and he kept on with his slow torture that was bringing her close to orgasm.

Naina felt completely helpless. She couldn't move away from him. She would drown if she let go of him. She had no choice but to tightly hold on to him while he forced pleasure on her body.

"Oh there's nothing to be ashamed of," he teased her, "You should be proud of being a submissive slut who enjoys being raped. Or should I even call it rape? I think that little act you put up in the beginning was just one of your slut tantrums."

Naina didn't respond. She just wept silently. Reyansh locked lips with her as he suddenly quickened the pace of his finger fucking. The sensations were too much for her. He forced her body to orgasm shamefully.

"Did you get that?" he asked smiling at Aarav who was recording the video.

"Oh yes," he replied with a grin, "Pretty much close up."

Both men laughed and the poor girl buried her face on Reyansh's shoulder out of unbearable shame.

"Enough of your romance, pretty boy," Aarav said as he handed over the phone to Neil to continue recording the video, and jumped into the pool. He grabbed her hair and pulled her roughly from his Reyansh's arms. He cruelly molested her by roughly grabbing her boobs and ass while the poor girl held onto him to stay afloat. He pushed his erect cock inside her pussy again and made her ride it as he pinched her nipples making her scream. He pressed her lower lip against her canine and drew out blood. "This what you get for being such a bitch," he said coldly.

"Shhh...its ok girl," Reyansh said as he moved closer to the weeping girl as Aarav was still fucking her. He fondled her hair trying to comfort her. He gently pulled her towards him, letting her rest her head on his shoulders. Her boobs continued to bounce under water as Aarav pounded her pussy.

"Take a deep breath and relax your body," he whispered in her ear sensually as she felt his erection pressing against her asshole. Naina panicked and began to struggle. She never had a double penetration before.

"The water here is deep," Reyansh warned her in an amazingly soft tone, "Be nice, baby girl, we don't want any 'accidents' to happen, do we?" He spoke sensually rubbed his body against her back.

She began to calm down by his gentle caresses. Rubbing his chest against her back, he started nibbling her ear romantically. She moaned. He smiled to see her respond. He took great pride in his talent of forcing pleasure on unwilling women, thus adding to their humiliation.

"Now be a good girl and wrap your legs around his waist and open up your ass for me," he said softly in her ear. She slowly obeyed him moving her legs underwater and wrapped them around Aarav's waist. Aarav was now able to pound deeper into her pussy. Slowly, inch by inch, Reyansh slid inside her and began to fuck her anally with slow sensual strokes. He began to tease her nipples driving her mad with sexual sensations. She was sandwiched between the two men, one fucking her brutally with fast strokes in her pussy and other one slow and sensual in her ass. The feelings got her so confused, her expressions rapidly switched between pleasure, pain and humiliation. Neil was recording it all on the phone and enjoying the girl's plight.

"Rey, you are a devil," Aarav said as he watched the poor girl get mind fucked by their hot and cold treatment. Reyansh laughed.

Neil and Armaan watched them rape her over and over again as they quietly sipped their drinks. It was past midnight, but Reyansh and Aarav had such a devilish motivation, they just didn't seem to get tired of torturing the helpless girl.

Aarav suddenly got this wild idea as the girl still weakly clung onto him.

"Since you seem to really like fingering..." he said he inserted a finger in her pussy and began to move it in an out slowly. Naina unwillingly began to moan. And soon another finger joined the first one, and then another. Naina's moans turned to screams as Aarav inserted all five fingers into her pussy stretching it obscenely. She screamed and begged, but that only encouraged him further. He kept pushing till she felt his knuckles invade her pussy. The pain was unbearable. She felt like she was about to be torn apart. She screamed uncontrollably.

Reyansh realized what Aarav was doing and he got slightly worried. "Yo, that's twisted doc," he said in a worried tone.

"Not twisted enough," Aarav said forcing her entire fist into the poor girl as she screamed louder and louder and struggled violently.

"Is the screaming bothering you Rey? Lemme fix that," he said looking at Reyansh, as he pushed her head underwater. Naina frantically splashed the water as she struggled for her life. Reyansh was taken aback and stopped the recording the video on his phone.

"Easy bro," he spoke in a worried tone.

Neil and Armaan were too were alarmed.

"Stop them before it is too late," Armaan said as he gave Neil a stern look.

Neil was starting to get worried by now. Aarav was getting out of control, he could possibly kill her.

"Stop it Aarav, what are you doing?" he asked sternly.

"Just giving her a nice underwater fisting," Aarav replied casually.

"OK, enough," Neil said as he entered the pool and pulled Naina away from the two men."

She was gasping and trembling in Neil's arms. Her eyes were red and full of fear and pain. She held onto Neil so tightly, she almost dug her fingernails into his back.

"Woah, easy girl," Neil said as he felt her nails.

"Help...me...Neil," she spoke in a breaking voice, "Please...make...it...stop."

And slowly he felt her tight grip loosen and she collapsed limp in his arms while they were still in the pool. Neil held her tightly and supported her body to keep her head above the water. Neil was suddenly very worried.

"Naina..." he called out shaking her and lightly tapping her cheek, "Baby, talk to me! Are you alright?"

She was unresponsive and limp. Neil anxiously looked at Aarav.

Aarav moved in closer to have a look at her. He felt her pulse and said "She's gonna fine. Just a transient drop in blood pressure." He raised her legs and splashed some water from the pool onto her face. The blood circulation to her brain was reestablished, she regained consciousness. She weakly opened her eyes and put her arms around Neil. She was feeling lightheaded and disoriented. Neil held on to her firmly.

"Ok, that's enough," Neil said slowly carrying her out of the pool.

"Hey, come on, its gonna be ok. Don't freak out bro, we've got a doctor in the house. And promise we'll be gentle now on." Reyansh said hoping Neil would let them have a little more fun with the girl.

"Sorry boys," Neil said firmly, "Party's over, go get some sleep."

He lifted her in his arms and carried her to his room. He placed her on the bed gently. He put one of his shirts on her to cover her naked body and offered her a glass of water. Naina was barely conscious, but she held the glass of water with trembling hands and drank it.

Naina was broken completely, body mind and soul. Her eyes looked nearly lifeless. Neil's mind was suddenly clouded by worry. Perhaps Armaan was right.

He dried her hair to make her comfortable. She didn't speak a word and stared blankly at a point in the air. Neil dimmed the lights and slipped into the sheets next to her. He held her close in a warm embrace hoping to heal her. She hugged him back tightly, she held him with all her strength. She was still trembling.

"It's gonna be alright, sweet girl," Neil said gently stroking her hair with a feigned concern, that Naina used to mistake for love. He then kissed her forehead and said, "Try and get some sleep love."

Neil felt asleep. Naina couldn't. She just sobbed, holding him tightly.

The feel of her tears on his arm roused him from his sleep. He looked at her and his heart sank. Her eyes were red and swollen. She had been crying all night.

"Naina," he said hugging her "Don't cry sweetheart."

"I wanna go home," she implored, "Please Neil, drop me home."

"Now?" he said looking at the clock, "Its 3 in the morning. Its way too early baby. It's still so dark outside. Why don't we try to get some more sleep, then I make you some nice breakfast and then drop you home? Or maybe you could stay longer and let me take care of you till you feel better?"

She got up and sat next to him and pleaded again, "Please Neil, I did everything you asked now...please let me go home...it is my one request...please...I just wanna go home," she said as she burst out crying loudly.

Neil realized that her condition was really sensitive. Guilt now began to cloud his mind.

"Okay...okay, don't cry, let's go now," he said.

He got into his car with her and started driving to her house. Naina was quiet the whole time, her eyes glazed over. He deeply wished she'd say something, but she didn't. She stretched a hand out of the window to as if trying to touch the darkness, and smiled weakly. She felt the wind brush her hair. She closed her eyes letting the tears flow out.

And the journey came to an end as the car pulled over near Naina's house. Naina looked at Neil and smiled weakly. Her eyes were empty. Her broken lip bled lightly. Her body was covered with bite marks and bruises. Her heart was broken into a thousand pieces still she had a reason to smile looking at him.

"Neil," she finally spoke, "I've lived the best, most beautiful moments in my life with you. After having lived in darkness for so long, you brought light and warmth in my life. When you held me in your arms..." she paused as she choked due to grief, and struggled to continue, "When you held me in your arms, it was so blissful, your loving caresses...your love...I...I'd give anything for another moment in your embrace, I felt so warm and safe...and so loved...I have never loved anyone so much...and I just want to thank you for all the beautiful memories...Have a good life, my love. Goodbye."

She gently touched his cheek and held a longing eye contact briefly, and stepped out of the car. She quietly started walking towards her house. Neil watched her as she staggered with every step she took due to pain. He buried his face in his palms trying to shake off his guilt.

"I'll see you around sweetheart, let's go for dinner this weekend," he said in a desperate attempt to try to make it up to her. She didn't respond, she didn't even look back.

With a heavy heart he drove back to his villa.

Armaan was already up by the time he reached. He was sipping coffee as he sat on the couch.

"Morning drive?" he asked curiously as he watch Neil walk into the villa and carelessly throw his car keys on the table.

"Yeah," he said and he sat on the couch next to Armaan. "Went to drop her home."

"That early?" Armaan asked, "Was there a problem?"

"She was up the whole time, crying and she just wanted to go home. Besides I felt it was for the best before those two animals wake up." Neil said.

Armaan has a slight hint of worry on his face as he saw that Neil didn't look too happy. "Was she ok? Did she say something?" he asked.

"I don't know bro," he said with a pained expression on his face, "She certainly didn't look ok but she said...uh...nice things...like she had the best time of her life with me, she feels good when I hold her...and...thank you...and have a good life and all that...and...goodbye...FUCK!"

Neil stopped speaking. Something struck him like lightning. Armaan's eyes shot wide open too as her realized what Neil was thinking. Neil frantically picked up his phone and dialled Naina's number.

There was no answer. He kept calling repeatedly. Still no answer.

He began to pace around the room restlessly. His heart was racing as beads of perspiration appeared on his forehead. He called her once more, still no answer.