Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Update 89 both Dad and son took Aditi

That night Darun successfully got out of her room before Vishal arrived. And what happened then? Both dad and son went with Leena in her room and fucked her as she wanted it. She insisted that she was being ignored since they are taking Aditi so it was her turn and so they went to please her and slept with her till next early morning to get out of her bed so that Aditi and Vishal do not catch them. However, it was not the first time that they both dad and son fucked Leena together, this was going on since a long time back.

Now Darun and his dad talked later in the day that they must take Aditi together. Both agreed and decided to plan it. They had romantic moment every day with Aditi each one of them. Sometimes in the kitchen, at times in the lounge or elsewhere in the whole house. Some nights they went in her room in the night, the nights Vishal was to be back late, sometimes they fucked her standing in the kitchen in the day. Once the father-in-law did it in the bathroom when Aditi was going to bath, he pushed her in and just abruptly got inside, bathed her and fucked her. She was getting used to be fucked by both men and she loved it, rather wanted it now that she got used to it.

Often Leena was the guard to have a watch either Darun or her dad was in the company of Aditi. Leena knew that they were looking for an opportunity to fuck her both together. And Leena she was waiting for the day they all four will be on the bed to enjoy.

At last, the day arrived when both Darun and his father were to take Aditi together. It was in the day not night.

They had already talked the son and dad but Aditi was not aware. Both had already fucked her both in the front and at the back already so both knew that she receives in both holes just like Leena. Well, in fact, they made her get used to it by sweet talks. One night the father in law tried to sodomize her, she was reluctant but then accepted, the next night Darun tried it at her back hole and she let, so that way they got used doing in both her holes and she never complained. Then it was time to make her get two at once, one in both holes this is what the dad and son decided.

And this day Darun had told her he will fuck her after she ends her bath. It was around 11 of the morning when she was in her bathroom. Father and son talked that when she gets out Darun will go to her room followed by her father in law a few minutes later to surprise her.

Normally since Aditi was a new daughter in law in the house whenever she went to take her bath, she was taking all her clothes together and getting out of the bathroom all dressed. But since both men of the house started fucking her, now she accepts to get wrapped in a simple towel then go to get dressed inside her room. And this is what Darun precisely told her, that he wants to hold her when she is in her towel, before she gets dressed, so she was aware that Darun will wait for her wrapped in her towel, with wet hair, dripping water etc as its erotic to get a wet woman and freshly bathed. While she was still inside the bathroom Aditi was thinking of Darun as to how he will lick her freshly washed body, how he will lick and suck her pussy etc and that was exciting her a lot during her bath.

When she finished, getting out of the bathroom she looked around to see if she will find Darun watching her, but he was not seen and she walked on the tip of her toes to her bedroom. Inside her room, she was expecting to see Darun but he was not there also, so since she was told to wait for him, she remained in the towel and started rubbing off her wet hair waiting for him.

And he got into her room. Looking at each other, she was in all smile looking very sexy, the towel was much up above her thighs and she had a naughty smile on her lips and her eyes viciously looked into Daruns face who approached her slowly. She knew she was going to have a hot session with him. She seldom fucked in the daylight and she wanted to see how it feels like, so she was ready.

Darun kneeled in front of her and surrounded her butt with his arms and started licking her thighs while she crouched a bit with a little hiss. There still were droplets of water on the thighs partly which Darun licked dry. He was slowly moving up his tongue in between her thighs mounting up towards her pussy when Aditi found her father-in-law getting in with a dirty smile looking at his elder son kneeling and licking her thighs. Aditi got a shock and tried to move back thus making Darun miss her body… she went few step backs and blushing said, “please no, noooooo!!” she already understood that both were there to enjoy her together, she understood that father and son had planned to take her together……

The father in law said, “come on sweetheart, today you will take one in each hole and we will make you whimper and shiver, just try it you will see what a great pleasure it is!”

She coyly said, “No it will pain I don’t think I will like that!”

Darun stood up took her into his arms when the dad stood looking at them. She was very reluctant and even refused to get kissed by Darun, she was holding her towel with both hands and as if trying now to hide even her thighs. Holding her firmly Darun licked her neck and cheeks while the dad moved closer to them and he stood behind Aditi pressing his cock over her butt over the towel while his hand massaged her boobs still over the towel. There she was standing with two men, one behind her and one in front. She was blushing and felt hot and gasped for air as if.

Darun’s tongue continues to move downer towards her boobs where she placed her palm to prevent him, but from behind her, the father-in-law was moving up her towel palpating her soft ass cheeks. She moved her neck backward to talk to him but he savagely took her mouth into his from behind and started kissing her which she was not responding. And from the front Darun moved up her towel to put his palm over her pussy. The Father’s hand was on her ass and the son’s palm on her pussy, and she now did not know what to do!!

In a sudden Darun grasped the towel and there she was all nude In between two men of the house standing in her bedroom. She sighed and murmured, “no, I will not be able to receive both of you, it will pain, please come one after another pleeeeaaaasssseee!” the father-in-law from behind said, “If Leena being younger than you can take both why can’t you honey? You will believe me, and you will love it, just give a try and see!” and both men pressed their dicks over her nude body and started kissing her the parts which were coming to their lips…………. She muttered, “no both your dicks are much bigger than Vishal’s I will not be able to endure them!!” Darun Replied, “you will take both easily believe me, then every time you will want both of us to come together believe me, this is what Leena did when we first took her together, she said it was the best orgasm she ever got and she asked both of us to always take her together. So, will you sweetheart.!”

To be continued……………

Update 90 The Trio worked fine
And she was soon all nude over her bed pushed by Darun who mounted over her after getting himself all nude too while the father stood watching them with a dirty smile. He started licking her calf and slowly mounted upwards to reach her thighs which he forced open while Aditi’s eyes were on her father-in-law who was running his tongue over his lips admiring her nude body and running his hand over his dick’s shape over his pant.

Aditi gasped and tried to change position over the bed but she was blocked by Daruns strong arms who prevented her from moving. He was licking her dripping pussy and the father started taking off his clothes ready to join the party. Aditi found her father-in-law'ss cock standing straight looking towards her and she hid her face in her palms. Finally, the old man mounted over the bed with his knees directing his dick to Aditi's mouth and murmured, “take it, sweetheart, your pussy is being sucked so, you suck a cock you will derive much pleasure I bet.” She could not refuse and took it, holding it with her hand and taking half of it inside her mouth when the old man started moving to and fro into her mouth. He was not feeling good enough so he held her head to push more of his dick deeper and her mouth and started fucking her mouth moving his hip.

Meanwhile, Darun gradually started moving upward after giving a good lick and suck on her pussy, he licked her navel which made her quiver with her father-in-law’s cock into her mouth and Darun then reached her boobs and took one nipple in her mouth to suck while with his fingers started crushing the other nipple. She was twisting over the bed still with the old man’s cock in her mouth feeling the pleasure by Darun’s tongue on her nipple.

No more time was lost and they both took position, as they had planned, Darun went down on his back lying over the bed and took Aditi over him parting both her legs, she struggled a bit to accept it but her dad in law caressed her hip, back and boobs asking her to part her legs well to receive his son’s cock inside then he will mount over her from behind. She was reluctant but had no choice so she went over Darun with his dick sliding into her wet pussy, and she hissed as it all entered her.

When she was done, she was over Darun with his dick inside her and she was aware that the old man will now get over her back she murmured, to Darun, “I will not be able to hold him on my back!” Darun said, “don’t worry you won’t have to hold him, he will not put his weight over you, only the important parts will touch your body the rest he will take his own support…… Aditi was watching turning her neck aside to see how the old man will do it

And the father-in-law parted both legs far apart and she felt his dick’s ball touching her ass, then felt his dick in between the two ass cheeks and then she felt him rubbing some saliva over her asshole and there he started pushing his dick into her back hole….. She had already Darun’s cock deep into her and she held Daruns wrists with all her force bearing the pain then, when the dick was halfway through, she started biting and eating Darun’s shoulder.

Her mind was only over her own asshole feeling her father-in-law’s dick penetrating inside her, she could not think anything else at that moment as it was the first time in her life that she was taking two in one. Darun’s dick was easy in her pussy but there she did not have to care as it was normal… She thought she will get too much pain but only during the first push it pained and she was surprised to feel both dicks moving inside her and she was not feeling any pain but started enjoying it… she became horny by thinking she had two big cocks inside her and both were moving to and fro… but she started panting and gasped every now and then with moans and whimpers accompanied by hisses.

The father in law was feeling too good was happily pumping her asshole and smell of fart invaded the room despite that he went on pumping more and more while Darun was pushing his cock from under Aditi who was sucking his neck. Very quickly she started feeling in ecstasy and her moans turned in voice “aaaaaahhhhh haaaaaa ssssssssshsshshshshshshshs!! Oh my goooaaaaaadddddd!! yeessssssssss yessssss pump more, more I want it faster, faster….. move on Darun do it faster I say!!!!” and she lay flat over Darun with all her weight over him….. the father in law got to lay with his weight over her as she had laid flat instead of being in a crouching position….. but none of the men were pleased yet….. she reached her orgasm as it was the first time she was receiving two, but for the men it was not the same feeling….. the father-in-law put his hand under her belly to lift her up to be a bit crouched and lifted her ass to get position to fuck her asshole better…. She understood and went on her knees and Daruns cock got out, and the dad started humping wildly, then Darun tried his best from below to put back his dick into her at the front and he succeeded, there she was again with two cocks, and the old man went so fast that soon he shivered and groaned, “aaaghghghghghghghhh … I put all my sperm inside your ass honey, take it from the back today…. Woooowwww!! You are too good Aditi… ye,s baby wooooow I really enjoyed….”

And Darun did not lose time when his dad took out his dick he came to push his cock into her asshole and she whimpered again receiving a next one inside her….. she received the cock of a dad and his son in turns….. Darun was excited when he saw his dad pumping her so he was visualising Aditi’s expressions while his dad was humping her and he pumped savagely making Aditi even drop a few tears… till he ejaculated….. he also groaned and murmured, “there you go sweetheart with both father’s and sosn’s liquid deep inside you and he licked her shoulder from her back and turned her mouth to him to lick her lips and tongue when the father also joined and took her mouth and she started kissing both men turn by turn!!

This was how she had received two men in one go!! And this continued many more days till she lived in that house with them. And many time Leena also joined them and all four did it together. Leena loved Aditi’s boobs, she was often found licking and sucking her sister in law’s boobs, while Aditi smiled, bit her lips and looked into Leena’s face… this way the bonding of both ladies in the house became stronger…. They went to lesbianism whenever the men were not around Leena often went to meet her bhabi and undid her clothes to suck her body and even her pussy and Adidit tried the same and often both women were found nude on the bed their legs crossed their pussies rubbing against each other and they eating each others tongue.

This was how Aditi lived in the house for the few months she lived there before Vishal took her in town in their new apartment.

She stopped talking and looked into Vishal's face and said, “It’s the end, that’s how it all happened, you are happy now?”

Vishal said, “but you did not tell me about Darshil?”

She sighed and said, “pfffff!! Okay, next time I will tell you how it all started with him, I am tired of talking now! So, for today it’s enough. Let me breath now.!”

To be continued……………

Update 91 Aditi calls Om and....

Vishal had to go to the office the next day. Last night when Aditi finished telling him all her encounters the days, she lived in his father’s house Vishal fucked her hard visualising her being fucked by his dad and his elder brother. He lived all those moments which Aditi related him. Aditi was horny too and responded to his pulsions very well.

This day when Vishal was in the office Aditi was alone at home and felt like worn out after living all those moments mentally the day before. But still rethinking of some moments at times, she was getting horny and wished to be among them, with Darun or her father in law or even with Leena. She could think how much she had really enjoyed sex those days despite being reluctant in the beginning she really enjoyed all. Leena sort of initiated her to it pushed by Darun and taken by her father in law she had a great time there she started thinking. Though they were coming here in the apartment to enjoy with her at the precise moment she missed them and thought about them a lot.

She was thinking about which part to tell Vishal this evening when he would return from work. He wanted to know how Darsheel got in all this so she said to herself okay she will tell him how Darsheel got in it all.

And in a flash suddenly Anand came to her mind and she thought it was a long time ago she had not been with him, she also thought of Om and said, let'ss go on the terrace to check on Om a bit, long time have not talked to him even!”

She went and put her leg up on the railing from where Om used to look in between her thighs, remember the first time Om asked her to do that action? Om did not see her but was inside the kiosk….. Reminder – om and Aditi’s look and see started in update 8 – then update 13 where they talk on the phone, - update 31 - Update 40 – then from update 50 to 54 its all between aditi an Om.

So today she thought of him and wanted to flirt with him since she was all alone and she got dressed in one of her most revealing dress in which she had seduced anand; this one again yes-

aditi4.jpg

Now we got to imagine when her leg is on the metal bars up on the terrace what is the view Om will get in between her thighs……

So, she was leaning on the terrace railings looking for Om and since he was busy inside the kiosk, she waited loking on the road at passers by who had a glance at her. She was ready to tease Om to get his dick explode in his pant.

When Om got out of the kiosk, he was not looking upward but by his sides having a walk. Aditi was smiling looking at him wandering in the yard and she tried to bring his attention by whistling like teasing him mischievously. He heard and was very happy to see Aditi whistling at him, with a huge grin on his face he looked up and looked straight in between the thighs of aditi then signalled her with his hands showing his dick to her by pointing it with his finger; it was inflating inside his pant. Aditi smiled bitting her lips as she was successful to make him get a hardon as that is what she wanted.

After a while of watching at each other and with hand gimmicks, Om took his mobile and signalled her to take her mobile, because they would have to shout to talk without a mobile. So, Aditi hurried inside to take her mobile and came back on the terrace and signalled him to call. Om was dressing his dick in his pant and called her.

Om: “Hello maam, you are looking gorgeous, damn hot as usual but today in this dress you are just killing!”

Aditi in all smile looking at him giggled saying, “hmmm why? Have not you already seen me all nude? You took my whole body so why in this dress I am looking so hot Om? You mean you prefer me in it than all nude like last time on bed?”

Om was getting excited said, “no maam its not that, tell me can I come up right now please? I am longing for you I will be fast let me come please.”

Aditi still laughing asked, “Who will replace you if you come here? You are not allowed to let the gate unattended like that, you are alone I see, if you would have had an additional man, I would have accepted you voluntarily Om.”

Om in a beseeching voice said, “oh maam, I have the right to get an emergency nah? So, I will do it fast and withing 5 minutes I will be back here, if need be I will say I had been to the loo!... and hey why did you remove your leg from the railimg put it back there I can see your black panty woooo I am hard erect maam its ready to get deep inside you please let me come!!”

And Aditi said, “okay come on and be quick……”

Om hurried all the dtairs without taking the lift as he always said he gets up faster than the lift. Indeed, he did and Aditi was waiting for him at her threshold smiling, on seeing him she lifted up her dress a bit upper to let her whitish fleshy thighs be seen to him and she walked into her apartment asking him to follow.

As soon as Om got in, he grabbed her rapidly and took her mouth into his sucking her tongue savagely while his hands ran over her breasts crushing her boobs making her moan. She was very quickly laid over the couch and her dress was pulled completely up over her breasts to let her thighs, panty and belly visible while om knelt down and started licking and sucking all the parts which came to his mouth, her thighs, her navel her belly till he reached her boobs….. Aditi wanted it too and she completely surrendered herself to him, she was at his mercy.

Om had to be very fast and he was soon all nude and made her all nude too and mounted over her pushing his dick inside her wet pussy and started humping hard crushing her boobs with both palms of his hands…. Quickly Aditi started whimpering receiving his black cock into her pinky pussy and her waist changed movements as if wishing to feel his cock in different positions, but Om did not have time to care for her but for his own pleasure so continued humping faster making her wetter and soon he groaned eating her shoulders and licking her armpits, “aaghghghghghghg ssshshssshhhhhh yesssssss Aditi maaaaaaaaammmmm you are fantastic…… woooooooooooooooow”

And Om pulled out his cock to piss his sperm over her belly and boobs in pressure… while Aditi crossed both her legs panting crouched on the couch hissing…..

Om thanked her with great pleasure on his face, he wore his clotes rapidly and came to suck her tongue saying her good bye. He left. Aditi sighed and felt she did not reach her orgasm but only pleased Om to quench his thirst!!!!

To be continued………

Update 92 She Called Anand.

Aditi was horny as she did not get pleased with Om and was thinking of sex only on that day. And she thought of Anand. Her best roleplay partner with whom she had so many hot sensuous roleplays with Vishal then with Anand himself she had such hot encounters. She thought this night when Vishal will make love at night, she will ask him to do Anand’s roleplay. But she finally wished to call Anand and she did it….

Anand was in the office and on hearing his cell ringing he looked and seeing Aditi's number he looked at Vishal first then, dismissed the call and texted her writing this, “hi sweetheart, please don’t call your husband is in the same office I cannot reply you he will hear, I will call you at lunchtime okay honey?”

Aditi replied, “I want you here on my bed, can you come at your lunchtime? I badly want you baby!” Anand was overjoyed and replied, “I will do my best darling, so wait I am going to make an entry that I will be back late after lunch time.”

Aditi texted again; “no please take a half day leave we can then be together till 4.30 pm the time Vishal returns… I mean you will leave before he comes back home.”

Anand said okay. And he went to tell his superiors that he got an emergency and will leave at lunchtime which was granted. He was very happy. Since the time he last had Aditi when she went to her in-laws for the last harvest ceremony, he had not seen her either even talked to her. He was eager to feel her sensuous body in his arms!

And at lunchtime, Anand left the office telling Vishal that he will not return as he had to go for a medical check-up.

And he was soon getting in the apartment yard where Om opened the gate looking and lifting a hand to him. He knew him so well and immediately knew that he has come to fuck Aditi. Om thought “I just fucked her and she has called another man, wow Aditi she is never enough of one! damn hot Aditi!”

Aditi had taken a shower as soon as she finished texting Anand and was eagerly waiting for him. She was dressed in a flimsy nighty despite it was great day time, she was wearing neither a bra, nor her panty and all her curves were all clearly seen through the very flimsy dress.

She waited at her threshold since when knew he was coming and as soon as he knocked, she opened opening her arms and getting straight into Anand;’s arms who took her and their mouth stuck and their tongues melted in each others mouth standing at the threshold. Anand was feeling so good and was damn hard down there. Feeling her flimsy cloth material and the perfumes she had worn excited Anand even more and he carried her pushing her backwards till holding her mouth into his they walked inside the lounge, where Anand put Aditi over the couch and broke the kiss to undo his clothes.

Aditi, sitting over the couche said, “wait, let me do!” and she started unbuttoning his shirt, ran her tongue over his belly, then bite his chest and undid his pant, moving down the zip feeling his hard cock under it, passing her hand tenderly over the length of his dick she pulled down the pant and started licking his underwear together with his cock. His dick started to get out at the top of the underwear, and aditi passed the tip of her tongue over the tip of his cock and precum was already there which aditi licked joyfully looking up in Anand’s eyes who was hissing already by her tongue’s touch and lick.

Aditi slowly moved down his underwear to let the cock bounce like it was a spring material which bounced to her lips and she got hold of it into her mouth running her fingers delicately over it. She looked up into Anand’s face and with her drunkard ey,es she looked like in ecstasy, licking and sucking his cock taking it deep to her throat.

Anand was motionless watching at her boobs inside the flimsy nighty, her nipples pointed hard over the cloth material which made Anand’s errection grown even more harder. Anand’s eyes then went over her thick fleshy thighs which were very desirable and he understood that she was not even wearing a panty which meant that she was all ready to get fucked hard. Anand knew what he had to do. He understood all that Aditi is very horny and badly needed a cock.

After a little, while he pulled his dick out of her mouth which Aditi was not ready to leave, and he sat down on the floor to part both her legs and put his head in between her thighs whete he started passing his warm tongue and mounted up to her dripping pussy. Yes, Aditi was all wet and the couch was wet at the place she was seated…..Anand ran his tongue in between her clits licking her juices and Aditi shivered, whimpered, shrinked and moaned with hisses twisting her body like a snake.

Her voice came out like, “haaaaaa aaaaaahhhhh ffhhuuuuuu oooooohhhhhh” and anand opened her clits to put his tongue in between lickig off all her fluids from there which rendered Aditi like a mad, crouching then straightening her body over the counch still in moans. Anand then introduced two of his fingers inside her pussy and started pushing and pulling very fastly. With that action, Aditi turned madder and more, and started voicing out louder with her moanings and a trembling body.

Anand gave her an amusing look and at the same time licked her jiced coming out by his fingers’ rubs.

And after a while, Anand lifted her up in his arm like carrying a baby and went to her bedroom, placed her over the bed and ripped off her nighty and was mounting over her when Aditi grabbed his dick once again and started eating it vigorously.

Anand then did a 69-pose letting her eat his cock and he ate her pussy savouring her juices some more. And after a little, while they reached the missionary position and soon Anand’s cock went deep into her wet pussy and Aditi parted both her legs to the maximun receiving Anand all into her and gasped!

Anand was damn hard erect like a wooden pice and started pushing and pulling into her hole while Aditi threw both her arms over his shoulder pulling him closer over her boobs and whimpering she voiced out, “aaaaahhhh yesssss mister anand, fuck me deeper, more more…yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhh hhhaaaaaaa fffffuuffuuuuuuuffhfhfhuuuuuu yes yes yes yes yes… go on on go on baby fuck me fuck me more I damn want this hard cock!!”

Anand kept moving his waist harder and harder to please aditi, his dick was big enough to make her reach her orgasm, and after several rapid blows aditi started shouting with pleasure noising the whole room with “ooooohhhhhhh aaaaaahhhh yesssss yessss am cuuuummmmiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg its sooooooooooooooooo gooooooood good good I love it yeaaaaaahhhh just love it!!!” and she reached her peak and threw her body backward to stay flat over the bed while Anand continued humping till he reached his peak and rapidly took out his cock to spread all his sticky stuff over her body…partly on her bobs, belly, navel and even her cheeks got droplets of his thick sperm!!” Aditi then took his dick in her mouth licking off all the remaining liquid to clean his cock and looked in his face with a pleasant smile panting with pleasure.

Anand was panting a lot too and tok her in his arms after lying flat over his back.

To be continued……………………………..

Update 93 Aditi tells about Darshil to Vishal

After the encounter with Anand Aditi felt relieved and felt at peace within her inner self. She was totally quenched. Looking at herself in the mirror she smiled and laughed at herself. She loved her own body and was happy that she could make men derive so much pleasure.

Vishal was back from work with only one thing in mind that Aditi will this day relate her about her and Darshil and before going to take his bath he reminded her, “get ready to start to tell about Darshil sweetheart.” Aditi sighed and looked up at the ceiling. She was fed up and did not want to talk more about them to him. But she knew she had to as that excited Vishal so much.

And after his shower in his short and t-shirt he came to sit with her on the couch and taking her in his arms he kissed her and asked, “so my love you are left to tell only about Darshil. Tell me all about him and you since the beginning.” Aditi looked in his face as if she was going to say something and Vishal said, “yes yes I know I will not interrupt you in between, I will not ask questions but only listen to you till you end, ok? Now please start.”

And Aditi took a deep breath then started.

“Darshil was back home for the school holidays. He was to stay for about a month at home. Leena was too happy to have him back home and was like getting glued to him. I then was aware that Darshil was having sex with Leena also so she was serving him the best leaving her dad and elder bro for me. Those were the days when your dad and Darun took me together the most. That was because Darshil was sleeping with Leena all night till morning so Darun and your dad were free to get me for as long as they wished.

But those were also the days when it was difficult for the two elders to get me during the day as Darshil was always around. They did not want to let Darshil know that I was a part of the game. But Leena alone wanted to let Darshil get me!

And I don’t know when Leena told everything to Darshil about me and included my name in all the encounters. He was very excited and it was then that one early morning when I was out of a shower, he complimented my wet hair and walked behind me. I felt like he was following me and really, he did and come to my room. Usually, he did come to have a chat but that morning I felt that his compliment was sexual and had a doubt that he knew something. I was fearing that Leena tells him all although I had told her not to let him know. He was less than 18 and I did not want to spoil him even though he knew all about Leena and slept with her. Both your dad and Darun had involved him also in their games with Leena, it was only you who did not know anything.

I was rubbing my hair with the towel standing in front of the mirror and found him sitting on my bed looking at me behind. I was in a sari with a semi-backless blouse and he was looking at that spot, means he was watching my skin over my back near my shoulders.

He spoke, “Bhabi, you are like a mum to me and I love you like that we talked about it last time, right?”

I replied still looking at him in the mirror, “no doubt in that Dar, you are like a son to me I admit.”

And I wanted to know where did he want to come since his look was sexual so why he was talking of a mother-son relationship.

He then said, “Bhabi, let's play a game like I am your son and you have not seen me for several days and when I come back home after several days you take me in your arms and love me a lot as you missed your dear son!”

You see Vish, later here I realised like you all in the family like playing games, roleplays just like you do always with me, you all have that in your blood, in your genes perhaps…. At that time, you have never played a roleplay with me, he started before you; being my son! You get me Vish?

And I then replied, tod him smiling, “what? How to play a game regarding that Darshil?

He stood up, came to me from behind, put his arms under my arms pressed me just over my navel, placed his cheek on the nude part of my back, since as I said my blouse was almost backless, and said, Mum, I missed you a lot!”

I held his hands over my belly and said, “hmm I understand now, so you are my son and it is you who missed me right?”

He continued rubbing his cheek over my upper back and that was really disturbing me, it was a weird feeling and he was like a kid really and I felt awkward he was doing that. And he murmured, “love me mum, I missed your love, your touch, your caress, please love me, mum!”

I could not hold and turned to his front and as soon as I did that, he took me firmly in his arms and placed his head over my boobs, that’s where he reached in height to me! My cleavage was visible, the blouse was tight, and I had no ‘pallu’ over there, since I was just out of shower and was drying myself, droplets of water were still present here and there over my body, and water dripping from my hair had let few droplets just over my shoulder above my boobs on the right-hand side which he slightly licked saying, “hmm there’s water here mum!”

I felt frozen by the touch of his tongue and hissed a little bit. He then bent his head downer looking at my boobs and said, Mum, you also put your arms around me, mum didn’t you miss me too mum?”

To be continued……………

Update 94 Darshil continued….

I felt frozen by the touch of his tongue and hissed a little bit. He then bent his head downer looking at my boobs and said, Mum, you also put your arms around me mum didn’t you miss me too mum?”

Now ahead…..

I felt discomfort the way he was behaving but just to end it fast I put my arms over his shoulder and tried to give him a hug, but as soon as I did so I felt his dick erect and pressing over by below…..

I immediately broke the hug and tried to push him slightly, but he was not leaving me and said looking in my face, “please participate in the role play you will enjoy this mother-son feeling just hug me like a son and say you missed me bhabi you will see how we both will feel great believe me!”

I had never done any roleplay before so was not understanding what he was trying to do, I had no idea what it was going to be like so again I tried to do as he said, I put my arms over his shoulder to let my palms be placed over his back and held him tighter than earlier and again I felt his erect dick pressed down there, but I pretended not to be feeling that by talking to him saying, “hmm my son missed me? Really so mummy missed you too sweetheart, now that you are back, we are together okay now be a good boy and sit down there on the bed let mummy comb her hair!” then I broke the hug again and got out of his harms, he did not like it, he caught me again and this time kissed my neck and I just felt that he ran his tongue’s tip over the neckline which I disliked, so I was trying to get loose of his grip asking him to behave.

But he did not leave me and continued saying, “mummy please come over the bed, later you comb your hair, I missed you too much and want you to love me, come mummy please” and he almost pulled me to the bed and sat over and made me sit over his lap and continued to lick my neck, I was doing my best to push him but soon he had made me lay over the bed and was over me still saying “mummy love me Nah, please love me like I am loving you mum!” and he continued to lick my neck then he moved downward licking my cleavage, then I was almost sure that he is aware of my relationship with the elders of the house, I felt frozen under him over the bed.

And I slowly asked him, “what has Leena told you about me? Why are you doing this Dar? You are licking my boobs Dar? Tell me!” I felt his dick being rubbed over my clothes just below my belly and he lifted up his head still lying over me and replied, “yes mum I know everything about you Darun uncle and Dadu, so only I have not got the chance so now be my mum and let’s enjoy mumy hhhmmmm”

So, I then knew that I had no chance of escape, that damn Leena told him all then what pretexts could I use, I had to give up and let him enjoy me!” then I sighed and lay flat over the bed stretching both my arms feeling being deceived. And Darshil dared to open two upper buttons of my blouse and moved the bra straps to get more of my boobs…. He pressed his palm over the left boob with desire burning his eyes and like he was drooling he started sucking the upper part of the boob and I stopped him saying, “you will leave lovebites and your brother will find it, do not suck like that at such a visible place!”

He looked amused and I was continuously feeling his dick over my body pressing with force and trying to rub but I was moving my waist to make him miss the rub everytime….

But he insisted that I participate in the role play he was asking me to… I had no option left as I then knew that he was aware of my relationship with them so I put my hand over his shoulders and calmly asked him with a smile, “and what does my dear son want with his lovely mum?”

He was overjoyed by just the one line I spoke with a smile at him and without losing time he took my mouth in his trying to push his tongue inside, but I then played the game better than him by saying, “eh eh!! Hmmm nah, nah my son is not allowed to kiss his mum like this, this kiss is for dad only beta naughty son of mine!” he then continued licking my beck and boobs murmuring, but mum I was far away from you all these days and I missed your touch and caress so, so much, please caress me mum!”

He was still pressing his dick over me below trying to rub, but I caressed his hair saying, “why are you rubbing yourself on mummy like this you are not supposed to do that Dar, dad will be angry, please move aside mum has to get up!”

Then he said, “mum let me open two more buttons of your blouse, I wish to see you inside, its so exciting mum” by then I was up, sitting over the bed looking in his face but the way he was looking at me with lustful eyes made me also feel something inside within me and I said, “mummy also missed you a lot and you to love mummy the more you can and want, so love mummy Dar” and I took him in my arms and lay back on the bed and closed my eyes, and felt his hand over my boobs unbuttoning the blouse running his tongue over the parts accessible to him.

And soon my blouse was completely out on the floor, and his face was buried in between my boobs and I felt his warm tongue licking me deep inside then his fingers moved my bra straps from both shoulders, he looked up in my face saying, “mum your body inside is so beautiful, tender and whitish, why these hidden parts are always whiter mum?”

To be continued immediately in the next post…..

Update 95 Darshil Did It
I placed my palm over his head answering, “simply because they are always covered.” He then said, “mum you are so beautiful with a beautiful body, dad is a lucky guy tp have you, he must be very happy with you on bed I bet right mum?” I replied, “I don’t know, you better ask himself!” by then my bra was out and I placed my palms over my boobs but he moved my hands saying, “let me watch mum, wow look how your tits are good, let me suck them mum…” and he started licking and sucking both my tits by turn while I whimpered over the bed taking breath in gasps.

And once he asked, “when I was baby I was suckling here, mum right?” I pressed his head over my boobs and whispered, “yes sunny yes” I had started panting by then, and he left my boobs to move down towards my navel where he made round circular movements around my navel which made me hiss and quiver holding his hair tight in my fingers while I lifted up my head to look how he was moving his tongue over there….

And after a little while he went to my toes and started licking them, I pulled my leg but he pulled them back to him, I was looking in his face with a mischievous smile as I had started liking all that he was doing, I started feeling horny and wished to get fucked by then and he was there to satisfy me, so before he did anything more I said, “you want to see your mama’s body inside isn’t it Dar?”

He looked amused and with a grin said, “yes mum yesssss!” So, I told him, “then wait mama will show you!” Then, I started removing my sari, he did not stop looking at me for a single blink of an eye; the more my clothes were getting out of my body the more his eyes brightened, and when I started removing my petty coat his hand already started touching my thighs and butt…. Finally, I was in front of him in my panty which he removed with his hands looking into my face.

And he groaned, “wait, wait mum I will remove this one with my hands, just lay calm and see mum.”

So, I flat on my back letting both my legs joined together and he kneeled by my side, but first removed his shirt and pant, but not his underwear, so kneeling down near my legs, he first caressed my panty just over my pussy with his fingers – that was a very tender and delicate caress which made me tremble, then he placed his lips just over it and looked in my face, and kissed the panty over my pussy… the fleshy part just below my belly, he then took his tongue out and licked the panty and inserted his tongue in between the elastic of the panty and my belly and forced his mouth under the panty to lick the starting point of my pussy which made me hiss, I looked up at the ceiling and wanted to uproot all his hair over his head, that was how I was feeling. And gradually taking all his time little by little my panty was moved down delicately up to my knees, but he let it there for a while admiring my pussy licking it all around moistening it with his saliva and still looking in my face to see my facial expressions.

I could see that he was very happy seeing me in that state of delirium. He then caressed my pussy from the start near my belly moving his fingers tenderly downwards and parted my thighs to let his finger go in between both thighs to touch me down there and found me all wet. He wetted his finger with my juice, showed it to me and put the fingers to his mouth and started sucking his fingers along with my juice….

And he finally took out my panty saying, “mummy I was dying to make you nude like this and watch your whole nude body. It’s a great pleasure to watch one’s mummy in this state, don’t you think so mum?” I murmured to him, “you are a very naughty sunny!”

And he said, talk to me, mum, talk like you want to love me and you want me to love you, tell me you missed me too much and want to take me inside you, say it mummy say it please.”

I sat up and came closer to him, held his neck and put my mouth to his lips, ran my tongue over his trembling lips and said, “you have already made mama nude, so why you did this, to take mama right, you want to do mama son, hmm, okay mama want you too now, come on my love kiss mama, take your tongue out, touch it with my tongue honey, mama want to taste you now huummmmm”

And we kissed each other passionately, I started losing myself, his hands explored my whole body, palpating every corner, all curves till his fingers reached my pussy again and he inserted his fingers deep inside me during the kiss which I really started to enjoy deeply. My hands were running over his nude back giving him a tender caress which made him groan and whimper. He was fingering me and I felt my water coming out into his fingers which he took out again and put it in between our mouth which we both licked, yes, he made me lick my own juices and we savoured each other’s tongue for quite long in sitting position over the bed.

And he lay me down again mounting over me and started sucking my nipple while his dick was being rubbed right over my pussy so I opened my legs giving him a position, and I found myself into the game so whispered in his ears, “what if your dad suddenly comes in? He will find you doing mama then?” so, he left my erect nipple and whispered, “do you think he will not enjoy watching secretly like a voyeur mum?” I hissed and said, “I don’t know my son, I never thought in my life ever that you will one day love me this way, you are making mama happy sunny hmmm I really love you, honey.” And My hand reached his dick, so I told him to lay flat on his back as I wanted to explore his organ.

There I was now kneeling near his waist and took his dick in my mouth and started sucking him and said, 2hmmm you are still so young yet you are so big son, mama really love your cock, I want to eat it sunny hmmm its sooo good!” and I drooled and kept sucking him for a while when he hissed and twisted his body over the bed undoing the bedsheet by grasping it in his hands…..

After a while I asked him to join his legs and mounted over him parting both legs and holding his cock I sit over it taking it deep inside me telling him “there you are mummy will take you inside, and this is what you wanted isn’t it sunny, aaaaaahhhhh it is sliding it sunny aaaahhhh its sooooo gooood ssssshhhhhh it is in sunny….2 he groaned , “yesssss mama yesssss ohhhh I wanted this mama I so much wanted to put it deep inside you mama, yesss mamaaaaaaaaa oh it's you are so hot deep inside mama I love it mama I am gonna fuck you mamama yeeeeaaaaaahhhh” and he started pulling I and out while I was trying to sit up and down over his cock…. But very fastly he turned me under him and started humping the faster he could into my dripping pussy and he did nt delay at all, he soon took out to piss all his sperm over my belly which reached even my boobs and my face!!

We were both moaning and panting hard. He then slowly holding his cock took it to my mouth which I happily took into my mouth licking the remaining of his cum, while he tried hard to push the organ deep up to my throat which made me choke…. When he finally pulled it out I held it in my hands and turned my tongue’s tip in a circular movement over the tip and small hole of his dick which made him shiver and he said, “aaaahhh mama, I am feeling a chill in my spine, and feeling cold suddenly….stoooop stop mamaaaaaaa!! wwwwooooooowww!! This was fantastic mum!! Wowwwww you gave me so much pleasure mummy!!” when I also panting told him, “you pleased mama too my son I enjoyed the whole of it sunny muuuuaaaah.”

And he came over my body and took my mouth in his and our tongues melted in each other’s mouth. We both gasped for air and took deep breaths through our nose but continued the kiss for long.

To be continued……………….

Update 96 Aditi Desperate

No need to say that night Vishal did the roleplay of being Darshil and she was the mother and thus they had a very hot sensual encounter. Aditi was like feeling fed up of his roleplays every night and wanted or felt like wanting something apart on her own.

In the day when he goes to work now, she remains restless and does not know what to do alone at home. She only wanted to be in the company of a man and have sex. She had it with Om and Anand recently but needed it more.

She started thinking she was better living in their father’s house at least there she had three men to get pleased with and above all Leena too was there always. She thought of Leena and said she was very lucky to have three men always around her in the house.

She envied Leena, she wished she was Leena herself and would have a dad and two brothers to make love every day and night.

She was feeling very annoyed at home. Past few days by relating all her encounters in his father’s place to Vishal Aditi felt like she needed the company of her in law’s. then she decided to call her father-in-law and have a chat with him.

The old man took the call, “Hello sweetheart, how are you? Long time no see huh?”

Aditi, in a feeble voice, said, “hmm missing you all lot pita ji.”

The old man: “really honey, do I drop it at your place sweetheart?”

Aditi: “Can you? If yes do come I really wish to be with you, but with both, you and Darun together is that possible pa?”

The old: “Err he is not at home but I can manage, will call him and tell him you want to see both of us he will no doubt come with all pleasure baby. So, you wait, I will contact him and let you know at what time we are dropping in okay?”

The father of Darun called him at his workplace and told him that Aditi wanted both of them on the bed right away either he could come. Darun was happy and said yes, he will, so both dad and son talked, and the dad told him to leave his car at the office and he will come to pick him there if he will come home then go from home Leena will know and ask lots of questions.

So, it was done they both reached Aditi’s apartment within an hour.

And Aditi did something else. She called Vishal and told him that she is receiving his father and brother together either he wished to watch! For vishal, this was like winning a jackpot. This is what he has been longing for since he is with Aditi, so he hurried home before they could reach. They both talked as to where he will hide to watch them etc. And the best place was that he should be outside on the awnings getting there through the terrace. But Aditi said it is not night, at day time they can see outside….. So, it was decided that he will remain inside the wardrobe of Aditi. They very quickly took all her clothes from one part of it and he made himself comfortable by sitting as there was a space at the back for him to breath, and it was decided that as soon as both finish Aditi should take them to the lounge so that he can get out of the small shell.

Vishal drilled two small holes with the drilling machine with a small drilling bit from where he can see the whole bed, even more.

Vishal since always wanted this only to watch Aditi with other men, this was his greatest fantasy, his dream, his wish, and desire. And today his wife herself offered her this treat, how happy he was he could not explain.

They started waiting for them. He was always thinking of Aditi with her father or elder brother when he was at the office the days, he was newly married. And Aditi related him how all those days she was having sex with the men in his house but he had so much regretted that he knew nothing those days and today only he was going to get the chance to watch; except he saw them once by chance when he was back earlier from office when he was sick. But today it was different as Aditi and he both knew what was going to happen…..

Aditi asked him which dress she should wear to look sexy and appealing. And Vishal chose a very sexy dress for her in which all her cleavage was out and her thighs almost all out if she bent down her panty was seen. Vishal was very excited to watch all,

Aditi went on the terrace to see when their car will get in the yard, she would then come to tell Vishal then he would get inside the wardrobe, and they did not delay at all, so Aditi hurried and panting told him, they are here, you get in but beware, no coughing, sneezing or what okay?!

And soon both men were at her doorstep when Aditi received them hugging both by turn but they said, “you need a double hug sweetheart, so let both of us take you in our embrace together. And there she was in the arms of two men at once….

Vishal could not see that but could hear their voices from where he was.

Aditi did not delay to take them to her bedroom, she lay over the bed winking an eye to both of them. Vishal watched that, and he felt his heart beating very fast. He was feeling like a thief in his own house. Vishal’s father looked around and asked Aditi; “you are looking damn hot baby, so how come today you decided to have a trilogy? You missed those days darling right?” lying on the bed Aditi lifted one leg up to let her thighs’ inner part be visible to both men and said, “since we last did it together all three till date, I have not had anyone who could take me that way…. Only you two had done that so who else would I ask for that?”

Darun sat near her toe to watch in between her thighs and put his hand in between both legs and started caressing her…. Aditi once looked in the holes of the wardrobe feeling Vishal's eyes enjoying the scene.

The father-in-law once asked, “At what time will Vishal be back from work? Same by 6 pm or later?”

To be continued in the next post right away…………

Update 97 Two men inside Aditi

Aditi looking toward the wardrobe said, “hmmm no he will return by 3 pm today he said.” And the old man exclaimed, “What? At 3? So, we have only one hour to spend with you?” and looking at Darun he said, “come one we must hurry, start undressing her, I am taking off my clothes meanwhile!”

Vishal was like hearing his own heartbeats, he felt like they will also hear it and ask Aditi what is beating like that so fast? He was also sweating and rubbing his neck and forehead. And he watched how his elder brother started to lift up Aditi’s dress from her leg mounting upwards letting all her thighs, and panty is seen. He started having an erection watching that, he wanted to see Aditi's expressions and was very pleased to see her bitting her lips and smiling with Darun. And then he found her looking at her father-in-law asking her to come closer by stretching her arms and calling him near her with a lovely smile but her eyes were looking desirable while asking her father-in-law to approach her.

By then Darun had already taken off her dress and she was on the bed with her panty and bra, her boobs inflated inside the bra had little movements by her heartbeats.

The father-in-law undressed himself and was completely nude and neared Aditi's mouth with his cock in his hand and was going to put it to Aditi's mouth while Darun now started to undress himself looking Aditi going to take his father’s cock and from inside the wardrobe Vishal pressed his dick inside his pant watching his lovely wife holding his father’s cock in her hand and crouching to take it into her mouth with pleasure, yes she had a great pleasant smile and was looking very happy to take her father-in-law’s cock.

As soon as she took the dick into her mouth, she looked towards the wardrobe hoping Vishal is watching all and she knew he must be enjoying and holding his dick in his hand looking at her receiving his father’s cock like that. The old man tried to push the dick but Aditi held it in her hand and ran her tongue all along it, then licked his ball and only then took it inside her mouth after passing her tongue well over the tip.

By then Darun was ready too and mounted over the bed by her other side, on one side his father was standing beside the bed fucking Aditi’s mouth on the other side Darun went nude and brought his cock near her face too…..Vishal from inside was like trembling with pleasure and desire holding his cock wetting it with saliva and running his hand over it like going to shag….

Aditi had two big cocks near her face, one of her fathers-in-law and one of her elder brothers-in-law, she had one in her mouth and held the other one with her hand and started moving her hand over it like shagging it…. Darun tried to crouch the more he could to lick her neck and boobs and he undid her bra, her boobs were all out dangling with her movements while sucking her father-in-law’s dick.

Vishal was sort of going mad watching all inside the wardrobe. He was changing position and eyes to watch. His dick was hard and his hand continued running over it, his hand twice hit the wardrobe’s door but fortunately, the others except Aditi did not hear. Aditi looked at the wardrobe with a terrifying eye when vishal’s hand hit the door.

And Aditi changed cock, she held the old man’s dick in her hand now and took Darun’s in her mouth looking up in his face to find him hissing. The old man was holding her hand in which she was holding his dick trying to make her hand slide along the length of his cock and he was looking Aditi sucking his son’s dick deliciously.

From inside the wardrobe watching all with pleasure vishal suddenly thought, ‘what If darun also was married? Dad would be fucking his wife too? Then Would Darun also share his wife with dad and me and darshil?’ he also thought that Darun never got married as he had Leena to fuck, then he got Aditi later, so had two lovely women in the house to enjoy then why would he get married, and even now he is still getting both ladies to enjoy as and whenever he wants to!!

And they were now kissing Aditi both men, they were kissing her in such a way that at times their own mouth were touching each other father and son…. Both were kissing her together… three mouthes were collated to each other, Aditi was managing it so pretty well by putting her tongue in Darun’s mouth when the old man’s tongue was likking her lips then she was taking the old man’s tongue into her mouth while Darun was licking her lips….

And during the kiss itself, darun removed her panty while she gave way by bringing up her legs to ease the panty our completely…. Thrown on the floor the panty went on Darun’s underwear and he looked amused and said, “look even your panty want to get fucked by my underwear lol!”

By then Aditi pushed Darun’s head towards her belly, which Darun understood that she wanted him to lick her pussy. And he went there, parted both her legs and started to lick her dripping pussy…she was all wet and the bedsheet where her ass was, was all wet by her juices….

From the wardrobe Vishal could not see Aditi’s pussy but Darun’s back and head, as he was just by the wardrobe’s door while licking and sucking Aditi. Aditi continued to suck her father-in-law while Darun sucked her pussy…she was giving murmurs by his lick, and with the old man’s dick inside her mouth she was enjoying Darun’s tongue over her pussy twisting her body now and then and hissing at times….

The old man held her head in his hands and started humping into her mouth, she looked up at him and put both her hands over his thighs preventing him to push too deep in her throat. The old man groaned and wished to continue to fuck her mouth deeper, but Aditi was not letting him and she stopped sucking him and murmured, “enough, my mouth has started aching pita ji…. Come over the bed now please hmmm!”

So the old man also mounted over the bed and went towards her pussy asking Darun to move up to her boobs, then he started licking and sucking her pussy while Aditi looked at the wardrobe knowing that Vishal must be enjoying the whole scene, and she whimpered and hissed again when Darun started massaging one boob taking the other one in his mouth running his tongue over her erect nipple.

Finally, both men were ready to penetrate her. Now Darun wanted to put into her ass then the old man said no he will take the ass and Darun will put in front… there they go father and dad were now discussing who will sodomise and who will fuck normal….

Aditi asked both to do it by turn but both must be into her together this is what she wanted and that’s why she called both together as she wanted to take two at once…..

The got it and Darun lay over his back so Sanjana parted her legs and went over him sliding his cock into her pussy lifting up her ass for the father-in-law to get her asshole easily…. And the old man parted his legs far apart to be albe to put his cock into her asshole wetting it with saliva and he pushed….. Aditi quivered, moved her ass and waist while from under her Darun moved his waist to push his cock deep into her pussy….

Both men started to hump, one from below the other from up and there was Aditi again receiving two big cocks into her…. Her eyes turned like she was intoxicated and and she started moaning voicing out her pleasure very loudly with cries and moans altogether while both cocks were doing to and fro into both her holes…..

The old man did not delay at all and soon groaned taking out his dick pissing off all his stuff over Aditi’s ass cheeks and then rubbing the cock overthere… he was panting badly and sat over the bed continuing to pant….. then Darun who was under Aditi turned her under him and started humping her pussy savagely while Aditi moaned and shouted with hisses and whimpers, but finally Darun said now he will take her asshole so Aditi was turned over her belly, she lifted up her ass for Darun, who pushed his dick mixed with his fathers sperm left a while ago….. Aditi’s asshole was opened as if it was asking Darun’s dick to come in fast and he pushed his dick inside and holding her ass he started humping till he ejaculated deep into her… he did not take out his dick but groaned, moaned, whimpered and hissed inside her hole and lay flat finally over her body feeling warm and sweating…..

From inside Vishal shook his dick and ejaculated too watching two cocks in his wife’s holes and by hearing her moans and hisses he got more excited and seeing his father and elder brother enjoying her was the greatest pleasure for him…. Vishal then realised that he was a voyeur and a pervert who love to see his wife being fucked by other men, he was a cuckhold husband he told himself!!

The other three remained lying on the bed for a while kissing and licking each other then Aditi realised that she must now get them out to the lounge so that vishal could come out to breath…..

So she took both men to the lounge and started caressing them sitting over the couch…..

To be continued…………..(2820 words from both updates)

Update 98 Vishal Brings Anand Home

After that double penetration of Aditi by father-in-law and elder brother-in-law, Aditi felt peace within herself as she really needed that and she enjoyed it to the fullest. Vishal, on the other hand, was very happy too as he dearly longed to see Aditi being fucked by his elders since long.

Aditi had now understood that Vishal was a cuckold. He derived much pleasure to see Aditi being fucked by other men. And Aditi did not hate him for that but loved it that she had a husband who accepted to share his wife or to let her get sexually satisfied by other men.

The night the inlaws’ went home Vishal had a great role play fucking Aditi at night with as roleplay he was at times the father-in-law and at times, Darun. Aditi responded very well to please him and herself.

As days went by Aditi noticed that Vishal could not make love to her without doing a roleplay, thinking of other men fucking her or himself pretending to be any other man.

Aditi then thought of taking things in her own hands. She told Vishal that she will decide and do as she wishes regarding sex and will always make him watch her whenever she will have a man on her bed. And Vishal told her that he can also bring his chosen guys to enjoy with her if she has no problem with that. She said she will first of all wish to know who are the guys coming to take her. So Vishal said, “just like Anand had come I can bring other friends, what do you think?” Aditi then told him, “why don’t you bring Anand himself but this time let him know that you want to watch him doing me, explain to him that you love that and sort of you will be sharing me with him, what say? Won’t that be spicy for your roleplays?”

Vishal was very happy and agreed. And the next day at work he had a talk with Anand. He asked Anand to meet in in the parking at lunchtime. They met and sat in his car to talk. Vishal went direct to the subject and asked,

“Anand, how far do you like my wife Aditi?”

Anand: “Well as you already know now, we are friendly and quite close, she is a lovely lady and yeah that’s it.”

Vishal, “And what will you say if I want to see you with her on the bed doing her?”

Anand did not believe his ears and staring in Vishal's face wondered either Vishal is now aware that he is fucking his wife, and that he went to fuck her a few days back!! He did not know what to answer and was silently looking at Vishal dumbfounded!

So Vishal talked again saying, “Look, Anand, I love to see Aditi with other man making love, I love to see her facial expressions when another man touches her body, I love to see her exhibiting for another man in my presence, and I die to see another man’s dick penetrating her and seeing my wife moaning and quivering under another man boosts up my libido to fuck her afterward…. So, being my friend, I am asking if you can do me that pleasure or should I seek the help of other strangers?!”

Anand smiled and said, “very strange a demand from you my friend but give me some time to think I will answer you later okay buddy?”

Vishal agreed and they went back to work. Anand wanted to make sure so he went to the loo and called Aditi telling her about what Vishal told him and Aditi replied to say yes and to agree with him then come to her place pretending that they have never met alone!

So feeling relieved Anand told Vishal that he is ready to do what he asked, and it was decided that after ending work Anand will go to his place with him.

And by 5 pm they were both at Aditi’s doorstep. Vishal called Aditi and told her Anand is coming before leaving the office so she got ready to receive him.

And when both men reached. She opened and this is how she was standing in front of Anand While Vishal looked into Anand’s face and Anand stared at the boobs of Aditi…..

Anand had an immediate hardon looking at Aditi dressed that way like she was ready to receive him on her bed on the spot….

And was more excited as he knew his friend was there and in his presence his wife was seducing him, and Aditi embraced Anand welcoming him asking him very gently to come inside. Vishal just showed Anand the way with his hand and both men seated in the lounge whenAditii went to bring drinks from the kitchen passing through the corridor, Anand knew the whole house already since he had been there so many times before.

Aditi came with drinks and served both of them and sat close to Anand while Vishal looked at them, taking the drink Anand held Aditi’s hand and pulled her to him while she with a smile passed her hand over his face saying, don’t hurry Mister Anand we have all the time for us!”

Vishal then called her near him and made her sit over his lap, ran his palm over her thighs making Anand look and he mounted his palm under her dress reaching her panty to uncover all her hip to make Anand see her panty where Vishal’s hands roamed which Anand watched….

Anand soon started to manage his dick inside his pant then Vishal murmured in Aditi’s ear, “look he has a hardon and is dressing his cock in his pant” Aditi looked At Anand doing the action and smiling at him said, “hmm you want it right away Mister Anand okay lets go inside, but wait I will change, going to the bathtub will you join me?”

And without hesitation, Anand followed her and soon Aditi was like this with another dress in the bathtub, displaying her body showing Anand, while From behind Anand Vishal also watched with an erection down there…. She was like this:

Her boobs and beautiful spotless thighs were in front of both men and Anand could no longer wait so he moved forward and lifted her up, in front of Vishal and took her in his lap, started walking towards her bedroom when Aditi put her arms over his shoulders and opened her mouth, which Anand took into his mouth and kissing all the way they reached her bedroom followed by Vishal.

Anand was too excited and did not lose time, for him the most exciting was that he was going to take and fuck his friend’s wife in his presence, that was more thrilling for him that Aditi herself. Well, no doubt Aditi was very very hot and desirable like she was but Anand's excitement had no bound by feeling the presence of Vishal there!

Anand got nude, his huge cock pointing towards Aditi he mounted over the bed, Vishal pulled a chair and sat close to the bed to look at them. Anand looked back at Vishal and asked, “you will not join?” Vishal with hand sign signaled him to move ahead.

So, Anand very fastly ripped Aditi, all her clothes including bra and panty were pulled out and thrown over the floor, the panty went on Vishal’s lap which he held and put to his nose sniffing…..

Aditi lifted up her head to reach Anand’s mouth and they started kissing savagely while Anand’s hand ran over Aditi boobs moving down towards her pussy, and Aditi’s palm was caressing Anand’s back and at times piercing her nails over his flesh.

It went on very rapid, faster than ever, very soon Aditi was found parting both her legs and Anand’s cock found its way to her pussy which was all wet where Anand pushed and the dick easily slide deep into her while Aditi quivered and hissed under him with her mouth all open and her eyes looking at Vishal who was watching running his tongue over his lips and his hand pressing his dick inside his pant…..

Aditi did not even get the time to take Anand’s cock in her mouth, she loves to suck cocks but Anand was like in a hurry and desperate as if he will lose the opportunity if he delayed!

Vishal continued to watch and now his dick was out of his pant and he was caressing it with a hard-on watching his wife being fucked by his colleague.

This did not take time at all…. Very soon Aditi was found twisting under Anand who was humping rapidly, while Aditi was already reaching her orgasm by crossing both her legs over Anand's waist and panting and moanings she voiced out, “aaaaaahhhhhh yesssss, yessssss mister Aaaaanandddddd it's sooooo good I am cuuummmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!”

Anand seeing her reaching her orgasm, he turned his face towards Vishal and with a sarcastic smile looked into his friend’s face and quickly pulled out his cock from Aditi’s dripping pussy holding it in his hand pressing it firmly and trying to ejaculate over her body when suddenly Vishal stood up and asked him to ejaculate over her face and the rest into her mouth!! Aditi was panting, and taking a deep breath she got prepared to receive Anand’s dick over her face…..

Anand pissed his sperm over her face, the cheeks particularly, hut before he could leave all his stuff, Aditi like a hungry held his cock and took it in her mouth taking all the remaining cum inside….. Vishal standing close there watched with a smile and pleasure in his face was seen, his face brightened seeing Aditi taking Anand's cock and enjoying the suck

Anand groaned, moaned, whimpering while Aditi was swallowing his dick, he tried to push harder he could and could feel Aditi’s tonsil touching on his cock’s tip!!

Then they both lay flat over the bed still panting, and slowly taking each other’s mouth sucking their tongue’s nectar while Vishal sat on the bed running his palm over Aditi’s nude back like comforting her and thanking her for the treat she offered him!

To be continued……………