Erotica The Sexventures of Aeishwarya - a collection of modern sex stories

Meet Aeishwarya. 24 and always horny. Big 34c boobs and big ass and long legs which give her a height of 5'8". Milky skin and long, thick black hair.
These are her stories.
Please comment if you enjoy.

Dirty Masseur- Aeishwarya gets a hot massage and even hotter sex

"That was tiring" Krishna sighed as they closed the doors behind them. He switched on the air conditioning on full blast.

"And sweaty. And dirty" Aeishwarya added as she took out her tank top to show her black bra and stood right under the air conditioning. They had been cleaning the terrace garden since the morning.

Krishna held her from behind and whispered into her ear, "Care to join for a bath?" His palms slithered on her sweaty abdomen.

"No." she bit her lip and blushed.

"Not enough? Then how about a massage before the bath?" grinning he took her hand and led her to one of the showers.

"Our massage and bath package include a basic bath first." He removed her trousers, "to get rid of the smell!"

Aeishwarya laughed and elbowed him, "Doesn't the masseur need a bath too?"

"Yes, he does."

"So get your own bath. I am not sharing." She pushed him out of the shower.

She took a cold bath to calm herself. She had barely managed not to touch herself in the shower.

When Krishna came out Aeishwarya was already lying stomach down on the bed in the bedroom. She had a towel covering her backside.

"Towel?"

"Of course. This isn't Bangkok, is it?" she suppressed her laughter at his erect cock. She enjoyed knowing how hard she could get him.

He was naked with a raging hard on and here she was playing games. He spanked her towel clad ass "All set?"

"Eagerly set."

Krishna got a bottle of baby oil.

"Don't you need to wear something? I wouldn't want anything except the oil on my skin." She lightly tapped his swollen cockhead.

He stood over her and snatched the towel and tied it around his waist. He admired her. Taking a deep breath he held her feet in his hands.

First he started massaging her soles. As he massaged her ankle he kissed her soles.

"The massage includes kisses?" Aeishwarya asked

"No, but the masseur is pretty dirty"

Aeishwarya giggled and Krishna kissed her ankles while massaging her calves followed by her thighs. Then he went for her lower back. He started kissing from the base of her spine. He kissed upward till he reached her hair. He inhaled the smell of her hair. He started kneading her back.

"Hhhmmmm" she purred.

He massaged her shoulders and kissed them. He took the bottle of oil and squirted a large quantity over her back and spread it.

"Your hands are warm." She sighed as he relaxed her muscle knots.

He squirted more oil on her back and spread up to it her neck and then downwards on her calves. He slightly pushed his hands below, brushing her ass. Seeing no comments being made he her spread the oils on her ass cheeks.

"The masseur is too dirty" she commented, "just the way I prefer."

He kneaded her backside and slightly brushed her groin. Pouring more oil over her tiny little rosebud he clamped his thumb over it and tickled her pussy. She shuddered and moaned. He poured oil on her thighs and massaged her inner thighs, brushing her lower lips again and again. He grabbed both her hands and pulled them behind, lifting her torso. He felt his blood rushing as he saw her magnificent breasts hang. He turned her over and poured oil over her stomach. His fingers lightly touched the underside of her breasts. He took some more oil and massaged her breasts. She shifted in her place and arched her back pressing her breasts in his hands. The dark brown nipples and wheatish skin shimmered as he played with her big breasts. He tweaked her nipples and pulled them making her moan. As though her body was hot-wired to her groin, she felt the sweet pain grow there and her insides going haywire. He massaged her torso more, pressing her sides. He held her narrow waist and kissed her navel. She squirmed and tried to clutch the mat. He spread more oil on her inner thighs and again teased her for some more time.

Then he made her sit up and oiled her hair, slightly pulling them, massaging her scalp and nape. He loved her hair. Her hair could excite him at any given time. And now it shimmered as he oiled it.

His cock was throbbing for relief. There was a wet spot on the towel from the leaking precum. He wanted to plunge his cock into her pussy and fuck her hard.

He felt her excitement getting less and continued oiling her hair. Done with the massage he scooped her up and took her to the shower. He held her from behind and kissed her neck.

She sighed as his proximity made her excited again. She could feel his cock nestled between her ass. She started humping on it. As it touched her asshole she felt tremors through her body. The precum was adding to the slickness of her already oily ass. He cupped her breasts and mauled them. He pulled her nipples and twisted them. She squealed and clutched his ass with one hand pushing him more into her. With the other she tickled his cock on the underside of the head.

"Fuck!" he gasped as she grasped it and turned. She started jerking him fast. Without abandon.

As she realized her was about to cum, she stopped and kissed him hard on the lips. She sucked his tongue and then invaded his mouth with her tongue. As he calmed down a bit she again started jerking him. Knowing that Aeishwarya could do this all day, Krishna clutched her neck and pulled her breasts to his mouth. He sucked on them like a hungry babe.

Within minutes Aeishwarya could not take it anymore. "Fuck me now!" she ordered.

Krishna complied without any delay. He entered her pussy from behind and started pounding away. She placed one hand on the wall and pushed back into him. He slowed as he almost reached his orgasm, but Aeishwarya was not there yet.

"Play with your nipples." he told her.

Aeishwarya's fingers quickly found her nipples and started twisting and pulling them. Krishna's cock was mashing her insides. With each stroke she felt pleasure writhing through her body. She twisted her nipples harder wanting to reach an even higher level.

She felt her pussy explode as she came. Breathing became difficult for her. Krishna also came as her pussy gripped his cock in an iron grip. He could feel her cum gushing around his cock and she felt his hot cum splash inside her. Wave upon wave of pleasure rocked her body. Her entire body pulsated outwards from her pussy.

Krishna shuddered and his knees gave away. He held her and they slowly slid down to the floor. They sat there like that for some time and then took a slow hot bath.

Krishna stared at her after they had dried themselves.

"You look beautiful." He said.

Aeishwarya giggled and replied, "I am not making dinner tonight."

"Why?"

"I thought the massage included a dinner." She smirked.

Sex Goddess- Part 1 (Stranger Sex)

The train to Madurai reached its destination in the late afternoon. There had been a delay of 3 hours. Those 3 hours had been a lazy duration with in and out of sleep. I stretched my arms and yawned as I alighted on the platform.
I am 5’8”, normally built and little tanned. If I didn’t shave for two days then I would look handsome enough to earn me some looks from the girls. I was dressed in a loose t-shirt and denims.

I was still not completely awake. I found a tea vendor and clutched the Styrofoam cup to my cheek, my eyes closed. Winter was colder down here then it had been at home. I sat there and finished the tea and asked the tea vendor directions for the waiting rooms.

I freshened up in the waiting rooms and bought a bus tickets to Kumily. The bus was going to leave after an hour so I had some lunch and coffee at a restaurant. The bus came soon after. I had my seat in the back section. The journey was going to take five odd hours. The bus was quite empty, only 7 or 8 other travelers and the a/c was on despite the cold weather. I had snuggled under a blanket and fallen asleep by the time we had reached the outskirts of the city.
Suddenly I felt something wet in my ear. And then a hand rubbing his semi hard cock through my denims. I woke up with a sharp intake of breath.

A girl was sitting beside me and was licking my ear. She had long messy hair and was wearing a tight floral shirt that seemed to be bursting with her boobs.

"Don't move. I am Aeishwarya" She whispered in his ear and probed his ear with her tongue. She gripped his cock and squeezed it hard. She had a very soft voice and one that seemed to be affecting my cock.My brain couldn’t argue with her and it seemed i was made to obey her.

I realized that night had fallen early and that the blanket now covered both of us. The lamps above their seats were off and the rest of the bus was dark. The guy who had been sitting two seats behind was not there now and there was nobody else behind them. The bus was still pretty much empty.

"What time is it?" I asked her between breaths.

"Time to make you my slut." she said and bit on his neck and sucked.

She continued necking me and rubbing my cock for another 15-20 minutes. I was so scarred that I couldn’t even moan!
Then she told me to put my hand around her. The arm rest between us was already pulled back.

"Don't just sit there you slut. Serve my boobs"

I put my one arm around her and then both my hands under her shirt. I pulled her bra under the breasts and started caressing her wonderful big boobs. I realized that if her boobs felt so wonderful under the shirt, how amazing they would feel without the shirt!
Not wanting to jinx my luck, I just continued to do what I was told.

Aeishwarya purred and unzipped my denims. She gripped my cock and started jerking slowly. They played with each other while she dirty talked in his ear.

After some time she bit my ear, "Is this the best you can do? Haven't you been taught earlier? Is it the first time you are touching a real pair of breasts?" She gripped my balls and gave them a hard squeeze.

I whimpered silently as pain shot through them. The conductor looked at us to find the source of the noise but he would have only seen a couple sleeping in the dark.

I became more aggressive with her breasts and started mauling them. I pinched and twirled and twisted and pulled them. Arcs of pleasure shot through Aeishwarya's body. Her grip on my balls loosened as she was enjoying the attention that her boobs were getting. I started using my nails and she stifled a squeal.

"That's it. Keep on doing that and I might reward you with something."

As I played with her breasts I kissed her and sucked her tongue. I felt her groan in my mouth. Her hand had let go of my cock and now she was completely lost in the sensations that shot out of her breasts and her pussy.

I sucked on her ear and whispered, "I wish I could lick your nasty little asshole." and put my tongue in her ear.

Aeishwarya lost it and orgasmed. She clamped a hand on her mouth and shuddered as her juices gushed out of her pussy. Wave upon wave wrecked her slowing to aftershocks of the orgasm. Her mouth was open and her eyes had a glassy look. Her magnificent breasts heaved up and down.

I kissed her mouth again and sucked her saliva. Suddenly Aeishwarya pulled back.

"Did I tell you to make me cum you fucking slut?"

Her hand grabbed my cock and started pumping. She would stop when I was about to cum. Her hand was slick from the precum. Her own pussy was leaking juices. For the next few minutes she tormented me.

"Please..." I whispered. My cock was writhing in agony.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum."

"And why would I do that?"

"Please..."

"Why?" She scraped her nails lightly against the cockhead and the cock jerked wildly for a moment.

"I will do anything you say! Just let me cum now!"

Aeishwarya ducked under the blanket and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked it with a vengeance. Her tongue knew where to dance. I pushed her head down and could feel the back of her mouth. She did a strong suction on my cock that drove me over the edge.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I grunted and impaled her mouth further as I came.

When I had stopped cumming she showed me her mouthful of my cum swirling inside. I watched in transfix as she swallowed it.

She then pulled me in a kiss. I could taste my own cum.
Aeishwarya buttoned her shirt under the blanket. She sat there silently for the next two minutes while I was so thrilled that I couldn’t think about anything. The bus slowed and whispered in my ear, "Get down on this stop” and got up from the seat showing me for the first time what an amazing turn of luck had come to me in the shape of her ass!

Big boobs and a big tight ass!

I silently zipped my pants and followed my new sex goddess out of the bus.

Sex Goddess - Part 2 (Stranger sex)

The bus stop was Puduppatti. My pussy was leaking even as I got down from the bus, knowing the stranger I just gave a blowjob to was following me.
I had climbed the bus just outside Madurai. The previous fight with Mangesh had left me frustrated!

He hadn’t touched me even once in the last 3 months after he had visited his ancestral village Tirumayam. Thanks to a very active sexual life since college I wasn’t used to this frustrated period of no sex. Last week he suddenly left for Tirumayam without telling me anything. I had travelled all the way from Delhi to find out what was wrong.

And what was wrong?? Mangesh had decided to marry a girl from the village!
I stood there in his house as tears rolled across my cheeks. 16 months of my life I had given to this pig and now he was going to fuck a bloody village bitch?

With anger and tears I left Tirumayam and made my way back to Madurai. Just outside Madurai I climbed into a bus on instinct. Sitting in the last row of seats I cried till my eyes fell on a decent looking guy two seats ahead.

That very moment I knew I had to fuck him if I had to mend my broken heart!

The hotel was a cheap one, but the only one in the village. Our room was small with a double bed.

The kiss started as a light kiss near the bed and then became passionate. He ran his tongue along my teeth and I opened my mouth the let him enter. Our tongues twirled around each other and he sucked my tongue into his mouth. I climbed on him pressing herself into his chest. He felt my hard nipples against his chest. His hands found our way inside my t-shirt and he felt my back. I broke our kiss.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked and again kissed him and pulled him up and sat in his lap feeling his erection poke her.

He touched my breasts lightly. He ran his fingers along the underside of my breasts. I pressed my breasts into him. He flicked his fingers lightly over my nipples. I moaned into his mouth and he kneaded my breasts. He stroked around my nipples in circles. I kept pushing herself into him.

He pinched my nipples making me bite his lower lip. I sucked on it as he tweaked my nipples. I broke the kiss and pushed him back. I pulled his t-shirt of and starting kissing his chest. I ran my hands all over his back and kissed his neck and ears. I took the lobe of his ear into my mouth and sucked it. He moaned loudly as I bit his ear. He pulled at the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

He looked at me for a moment. I was looking so attractive. My ruffled hair fell on my breasts, the erect nipples pushing through the strands of hair. My eyes were full of lust.
He put his hand behind my neck and pulled me into a kiss. He pushed me on the bed and kissed my neck. He lightly bit my collar bone and kissed it. He licked my breasts in circles around the nipples. I arched my back. He took one nipple in his mouth and rolled it with his tongue while his other hand pinched the other nipple. I whimpered as he interchanged the nipples. Then pinching them he went down and kissed my stomach and licked my navel. He could smell the musky intoxicating smell of my arousal. He lowered himself more and kissed just above my pubic bone. I writhed under him and clenched his hair.

He went further lower and smelled my fragrance once more. He saw my pants wet with arousal. He came to my face and started kissing my again. His hands trailed around the waist band of pants. He again started kissing and licking my breasts. I ground my body against him and pulled him into me. I pushed his hand down and rubbed it between my thighs.

"Oh yes!" I moaned as he started fondling my pussy lips. Making circles on my hood with my thumb he fingered me with alternating paces, swelling and ebbing like a wave.

"Fuck...my pussy...good..." I said between breaths.

He removed his finger and inserted the middle and the ring fingers inside me. With his thumb on my clitoris he clamped his index and little finger under my pussy. Clasping me like that he started fingering my wildly.

Shrills of pleasure started escaping me as small explosions erupted in my crotch. My hips started bucking in pace with his hand and I pushed myself down on his hand. He pushed my legs back and over me. His tongue shot for my asshole. The juices from my pussy had seeped down the crack and covered it.

"Fuck you!" I screamed as I shuddered and a shattering orgasm rocked across my pussy and then through my body.

He lapped up all my cum and then cleaned my across my asshole, taint and pussy.

"You look beautiful." He looked at my from between my legs. My pussy was glistening, my breasts heaving and my face was flushed with grin.

"Now my turn." I kneeled between his legs and licked his cock head. I tickled his balls with my tongue.

He pushed his cock in my mouth. I played with it using my tongue. I let my saliva drool over it and let it fall to the floor. Making slurping noises I pushed his cock deeper. Seeing my full lips slithering on his wet cock made him even harder. He clutched my head and fucked my mouth like a piston. He felt the strain in his balls increasing.

"That's right. Keep sucking." He grabbed my hair and pushed his cock deeper in. I sucked him till he was about to cum and then let go of his cock.

Pushing him onto the bed I climbed onto him for a 69. He lapped at my soaping pussy, sucking the nectar as it covered his mouth and chin. I ground my pussy into his face as I sucked his cock. My slurping sounds were driving him insane. I deep throated him, massaging his cock with my tonsils.

Whimpers and moans were emitted as we orally pleasured each other.

He could feel my saliva drop on him as I came up for air. He pushed two fingers into my pussy as he continued licking it. I moaned and arced my back, pushing into him more. Returning my attention to his cock I slurped it again, my tongue playing havoc on it.

He removed his slick fingers from my pussy and pushed it into my asshole slowly. I tensed up and started sucking with a new vigour. Following me he sucked and fingered me to match my pace.

"Lets cum together!" I gasped before taking the cock back in my mouth.

Another half minute into it and he came first. He shot ropes after rope of cum that hit the roof of my mouth. Feeling his hot cum splattering in my mouth I too came and clamped my mouth on his cock as well my pussy on his mouth. I felt his moan vibrate through my pussy and I too came. Grunts and moans filled the room. He couldn't take all my cum and it covered his face as I rocked. I swallowed his juices.

I wanted him deep inside my. In my mouth. In my pussy. In my ass.
Running my fingers north on him, I found a nipple and ran my palm over it. It hardened to my touch, and taking turns I fingered the other one, squeezing it a bit.

I took the nipple in my mouth. Flicking it with my tongue I kissed my way up his chest to his shoulder. Lying side by side they kissed. The passion was mounting and I grasped his cock and ran my hands up and down feeling it stiffen in my hands. Slow yet firm I continued to run my hands up and down; an occasional caress over the tip.

"I just want you to fuck me. I don't want to wait, and I don't want you to be gentle." I let out a moan as he grabbed the back of my hair and exposed my neck, kissing me and nibbling my ear lobe.

He ignored my and got up. Still clutching my hair he pulled out his cock and slapped it on my my cheek. A glob of precum smeared on me.

"You wanted to fuck, right? But it will be how I want." He pushed his cock in my mouth. I took it in without waiting. The taste of his salty pre cum filled my mouth. He tightened his grip on my hair and started face fucking me. I closed my lips around his cock and sucked without abandon. Soon my mouth was filled with saliva and precum. I pushed him back a little and poured all the mixed drool on his cock. I started fingering my pussy vigorously. He brushed his cock on my lips covering them with the mixed drool.

"How do my lips look?" I asked, my lips glistening, hunger in my eyes.

"Like they belong around my cock!" he pushed his cock back in.

I gagged as he pushed deeper. Using my tongue I managed to keep on licking in small swishes.

I think I looked beautiful-my full lips smeared in juices around his cock, my thick black hair sweaty and dishevelled and bunched in his hand, my big firm breasts juggling as I fingered herself, my pussy juices flowing down my legs, and lust for him in his eyes.

As I though this I took him out and climbed on him. His cock mashed my pussy like a machine and within minutes my pussy erupted and my pussy clamped on his cock hard. He came into my pussy, his cock thrashing and spasming. I kept him inside my pussy till his cock became still.
We lay still and cuddled till he fell asleep.
As soon as he was asleep I got up, dressed and left. I had left my past behind with him and had walked towards a better future.

(Me)

Hem, medium heighted and curvy, had ass and tits that belonged in porn. She had shoulder-length brown hair and matching brown eyes... a little Barbie doll. But this Barbie doll was the dirtiest fucking slut. God, I loved her.

Unnati was short, thin, but with a lovely ass. Her legs were toned, almost runner's legs, and her tits, while small, were perky, with perfect nipples. She had dark, straight black hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. My favourite feature of hers, though, was her smile, so sweet, deceivingly innocent, and those lips...

It was summer, and the smell of aloe vera lotion wafted between us under the fan. We laid on the carpet of our apartment in just bras and panties, ate popsicles, watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S, and a vodka shot every 5 minutes.

As you can imagine, it didn't take us long to get drunk, and not much longer than that to get *very* drunk. Before long, F.R.I.E.N.D.S was just noise in the background, like the squeak of the fan above us.

"I need a cock," Hem complained idly, with a sigh.

I smiled a little. Hem was *always* horny.
"Why?" I teased. "What would you do with it? Would you do...*this*?" With that, I slipped my popsicle between my lips, swallowing it like I would a man.
I couldn't decide in that moment which was better—cold, solid, melting in my mouth, coating my tongue with the tart taste of cherry, or hot and almost spongy, hardening between my lips and seeping salty-sweet precum.
The popsicle rewarded me for my efforts; I lost myself in sensation and fantasy, and I might have moaned around the dripping sweetness.

"No," I heard Hem breathe. "I'd do...this..." Her voice wavered as she said it; opening my eyes, I found her panties pulled to the side, her legs spread, and a very juicy-looking orange popsicle slipping into her cunt.

I looked over to Unnati, whose eyes were as enraptured by Hem's slit as I was. Without thought, I dropped my popsicle stick and crawled to Hem's feet.

"Do you need some help with that?" I asked, my voice sounding husky in my ears. Hungry. Wordlessly, biting her lip, Hem nodded.

Taking the stick from her fingers, I made a slow pump with the popsicle, which was now slick with both its own juices and her desire. My head dipped lower, and my mouth found the sticky mess of her pussy. I know I groaned at the mingled taste of sweet and need. For a moment, I savored, licking up the mess, enjoying her moans and the small hitch of her hips every time my tongue neared her swollen clit. Then, fucking her faster with the popsicle, I gave her what she wanted, making light laps on her tender nub.

The purr I heard from Unnati was familiar; it reminded me of the noise she made when we watched porn together. So I wasn't surprised when she climbed behind me with her own popsicle—green, I think. She yanked down my panties impatiently, and pressed the cold, hard length of it against my opening. It stuck, a little, making me gasp, but then between my heat and wetness and Unnati's insistence, it slid inside. Jesus, what a sensation! I happily ate Hem out as Unnati fucked me hard with the popsicle and strummed my little clit.

Hem bucked beneath me, and I knew she was close, but the popsicle in my hand had melted to nothing. With a growl of determination, I tossed the stick aside and replaced it with my fingers, slipping into her drenched insides with little resistance. I pumped into her hard, fast, my mouth locking around her clit. She gasped and wriggled, then writhed, and finally humped my hand and my face, her sticky fingers tangled in my hair to keep me in place, her gasps and cries thanking me. Her cunt writhed around my fingers, dripping down onto the carpet, which was growing a large orange spot that both she and I were heedless of.

By now, I'd started humping back against the popsicle's violation, my own grunts muffled by Hem's writhing. But Unnati was jealous; she removed that delightful popsicle from my pussy, and only paused long enough to suck my juices off of it before laying down in front of me. I sighed as though it was a chore, but then grinned cheekily as I pulled her panties down and off.

"Be right back!" Hem panted, rolling over and pushing to her feet, doing a little half-dance to the kitchen. I watched her delicious ass retreat, and then focused on the lovely little pussy I had at my mercy

"Awww...Does it want some attention?" I chuckled. I patted her slit with my hand, smiling at how all her muscles clenched at once when I touched it.

"Lick it. Please," Unnati whispered.

I didn't need any more encouragement. She was already glistening with excitement; I could smell the musk of her, a heady smell that made my blood run hotter. My head dipped down, and my tongue slipped between her lips, making a lock lick upward. Her breath escaped her in a long sigh, and all the tension in her body seemed to melt away.

(Hem)

I made another lap, and another, each drawing closer to that cute clit. But before I could really get to business, I heard Hem's footsteps, and the sound of a wrapper being opened. Hem stood next to Unnati, unwrapping a grape popsicle. Knowing both Unnati and I were watching, she gave it a long lick and a theatrical suckle on the popsicle. Then our eyes met, and we both loosed a small laugh as she handed it to me.

Hem knelt beside Unnati, who had raised up onto her elbows. Pushing her bangs back over her ear, Hem bent down toward Unnati. Their lips met. Warmth pooled in my stomach as I watched them kiss. They kissed loudly, showing how their tongues tangled between their lips—for my benefit, I think. Hem cupped Vaibhvai's breast, pinching softly on her nipple. As Unnati moaned, I grinned, and positioned the popsicle.

"Now you'll see how it feels," I laughed, and shoved it inside her in one smooth motion.

Her back arched, her breast pushing into Hem's hand, her cunt pressing up against my thrust. Her mouth locked tight with Hem, her hands moving to the back of Hem's head and holding her close. Gleefully, I fucked her with the popsicle, watching her fuck back. Her coos were quieted by Hem's mouth, but I could still watch her pleasure rising by the heaving of her chest, the rhythm of her hips.

The popsicle melted quickly inside the molten heat of Unnati's tunnel. I replaced it with my tongue, lapping up the purple juices, at first with hurried licks, and then with slower exploration. I could hear when their long kiss ended by Unnati's panting.

The next time I looked up, Hem's mouth was clamped on Unnati's nipple, making long, slow suckles. Unnati met my eyes, her whole face glowing red. We just watched each other, as I and Hem pleased her. Hem's hand focused on Unnatis's free tit, squeezing hard enough that it had to be a little painful. Unnati's only reaction was a low moan.

My fingers slid into that slick and swollen pussy, two fingers stretching her tightness. Her head lolled back, exposing a throat I loved to kiss and nibble. But Hem beat me to it, licking her way up Unnati's chest to suck on her neck. As I wiggled my fingers inside Unnati's cunt, Hem slid fluidly around to Unnati's back, hugging her close, letting Unnati rest on her lap. Her lips moved along her shoulder and neck, finally nibbling on the little slut's ear.

I don't know what Hem whispered into Unnati's ear, but I know that her pussy clutched tight around my fingers, and she gave a wavering groan. "Yes, please," she whimpered, fucking herself on my fingers as much as I was fucking her. "Please. Fuck." Her eyes were vacant pools of lust, heavy-lidded. Her face shown in flush, her whole body glimmering with sweat.

She was close. So, so close. My body ached in sympathy. But after taking another second to enjoy the view, I buckled down, slipping my fingers out of her, using my hands to steady her writhing form, and dove in.

The smell and taste of grape popsicle surrounded me. In and around her cunt, along her thighs. But her smell and taste filled me, consumed me. My head was thick with the fog of want, want for her, want for her Hem, want for anything that could fill my aching slit. For now, I wanted one thing more than any other. My tongue delved deeper inside her, straining to taste her, pure, undiluted.

Her hips jerked, her legs strained under my arms. Her cunt clenched and then flooded, and I got what I needed. Her. More, and more, always more of her taste, of her smell, of her rising cries and her pleasure. For long moments I held her there, sucking and licking and nibbling just a tiny bit. I kept at her until she squirmed and pushed my head away, sucking in gasping breaths and laughing at the intensity of her climax.

(Unnati)
I rested my chin just above her mound, taking in my own gulps of air. Hem watched us silently, but with a large smile.

After I'd regained my breath, I tried to lift my head from Unnati's skin, my face pulling stickily. Looking at the other girls, I saw half-dried trails of popsicle and pussy juice all long thighs and pussies and hands.

"Shower?" I suggested, and the girls laughed with me. We helped each other up.

Nodding at the several spots on the floor—one orange, one purple, larger than the rest—Hem said, "Cleaning that is going to be a *bitch*."

"We can worry about that *after* the shower," I said, adding to myself: *after I get mine*. Hem and Unnati readily agreed, and together we headed to the bathroom.

Aeishwarya Fucks Husband and His Sister- Part 1 (Lesbian, Threesome(FFM), Incest)

Krishna was in his room catching up with his email when he heard his wife and sister giggling rather loud. Peace in the house while entertaining his sister was something Krishna was relieved about. The two ladies hit it off quite well. It had been a few months since she had arrived at their house. His sister was a beautician by profession and that helped matters. His wife was pampered by his sister with various creams and oils. Krishna loved to watch his wife being massaged by his sister although it seemed a little taboo. He was guilty about having fantasies about them together. Although it excited him to imagine such episodes of lesbian encounters he didn't go any further apart from using it as an occasional aid to masturbation.

Krishna was 28 and lived with his wife Aeishwarya who was also 28. She was fair skinned like with long eye lashes that give her an exotic Indian look. She was taller than most women at 5 ft 10. Her hips are wide and she had generous breasts that were barely contained by her C cup bra.

(Aeishwarya)

Krishna's sister recently got divorced and lived with them. At 32 she looked younger for her age. Her fair skin and short light hair made her look even younger. She had a full figure with rounded hips and at the height of 5 ft 3, her breasts seemed larger than their customary D cups..

(Madhura)

A knock on his door brought him back to reality. It was Aeishwarya, his wife. She looked hot in a tight t-shirt and pants.

"Hey, sweetie, I am popping out for a couple of hours. My friend Zeena has had a baby. Dinner is in the microwave. Your sister will take care of you while I am gone," she said with a mischievous glint in her eye. Krishna pretended not to notice her expression. It was a common secret that he liked reading and writing stories of a taboo nature after having been caught once reading stories, his wife never missed an opportunity to tease him about it.

"Cool, I am just about done here," he said and got up from his seat and walked over to his wife. She leant against the wall looking at him while he pushed her against the wall. His mouth found her full lips and sucked them with the force of a prisoner who had just been released after years of solitude. She moaned under his oral assault pushing her against his rising hardness. He made sure that he rubbed it against her tight pants that showed off her puffy crotch. Her body rose up to meet his challenge. However, after a minute or so she pushed him back reluctantly.

"A few more seconds of your kissing and I will have to change my panties," she said wriggling out of his reach with him rushing behind her. He was no match for her and she reached the door before he could catch up. Krishna was left staring at the door with a huge hard-on lusting after his wife's butt that disappeared out the door. He turned back trying to decide which porn DVD he should load into his computer when he spotted his sister calmly seated on the couch looking at him or rather at his erection. He made no effort to cover himself as it would have drawn more attention to it. He smiled at her and nodded walking back to his room as if nothing had happened. After a few minutes of frantic pinching to get his erection down to normal, he went back to the living room where his sister was calmly watching a movie. He sat down next to her trying not to look embarrassed.

"What are you watching?" he asked, his voice a notch above normal.

"You mean now or earlier?" she said without batting an eyelid.

"What do you mean earlier?"

"Well you stood there with that thing sticking out like a sore thumb," she said pointing towards his crotch.

"Oh," was all he could think of.

"What did she do to you?" she asked, her eyes mischievous.

"Oh, well I tried to kiss her goodbye and she didn't like it that much."

"Seemed to me that you liked it a lot!"

"Oh shut up, sis. You are such a pervert."

"Well, you run behind a woman with an erection and you call me a pervert."

"Well you are!"

"Really? Who peeked on me when I used to undress at home?"

"OK OK. I take that back."

"Well Aeishwarya is hot and I would get a hard-on any time with a wife like that!" she said looking at Krishna.

"Uh huh. She's hot alright."

"The walls are paper thin you know."

"Oops are you spying on us having sex too?"

"Oh no, being divorced and not being able to sleep much doesn't help. I am not a nun!"

"Well I can give you some videos to watch," Krishna replied.

"Oh I have seen your - My step daughter tossed my salad videos! Nothing like some real action though. But beggars can't be choosers."

"Oh my god! You watched my porn videos?" Krishna asked incredulously. His sister had been the best behaved girl in class and he was shocked at this revelation.

"Well yeah, Aeishwarya gave them to me."

"I don't believe it!"

"Didn't you know that your wife likes lesbian porn too?"

Krishna sat up, his eyes as big as saucers. "Aeishwarya? Lesbian porn? Oh my god, what have you done to my wife?"

He sat down again and turned towards the screen. To his surprise, his sister had switched to another disc on the disc changer and it was playing Lesbian Seductions 35. He stared at the screen mesmerised as the disc started at the last point it had stopped. Two girls were kissing each other while rubbing against themselves. He got hard instantly. He stared at the screen and then back at his sister. She smiled back at him and continued to watch.

"Aeishwarya also told me that you love to go down on her and that you lick better than a porn star!"

Krishna blushed worried about his erection that was back and threatening to make him look a fool.

"Since when have you two been discussing our sex life?" Krishna asked.

"Since the day I came here. I heard you like rimming too." she added.

Krishna was shocked and his mouth was half open.

"Well I said that she is lucky to be married to you. My husband never did anything with his tongue!" she said, her voice cracking up with emotion. Immediately his brotherly affection took over. He was so close to his sister and loved her dearly that he felt he had to hold her. He scooted over to her side of the couch and put his arm around her. He was oblivious to his erection. His sister Madhura put her head on his chest and hugged him as she watched the Lesbian Seduction movie.

Krishna continued to hold her and kissed his sister's forehead and hugged her to him. He was barely aware of her breasts pressing against his side and if he was not distracted by his love for his sister, he would have noticed that her nipples were hard against the thin t-shirt she wore which was barely covering them. Her skirt had ridden up exposing her lovely legs. He rubbed her back while watching the movie absently. He felt a rocking motion and looked down to find his sister's hand under her skirt rubbing herself. He was shocked but didn't feel like getting up. He held her as she rubbed herself seemingly oblivious to what she was doing. He could almost hear the wet sounds her fingers made against her pussy lips. His cock was rock hard and tight against his underwear. He looked down at his sister and she started giving his chest little kisses. Her other hand went under his t-shirt caressing his tummy and moving up towards his chest. He could not move. It was his sister and she was rubbing herself while he hugged her. It was straight out of an incest story!

Just when he thought that it was going to be manageable, she raised herself off the couch and sat on his lap facing him. He stared in horror at his sister as she moved forward towards him, her mouth half open, eyes closed (thankfully), her lips seeking his. Her lips touched his and he responded automatically while his mind screamed for him to stop. His remaining sense of sanity stopped him from opening his mouth but his sister pushed her tongue relentlessly. He opened his mouth and let it in. She found his tongue and coaxed it out of its hiding place and sucked it hard. He stood there mesmerised as she continued to suck on his tongue. Her hands went around his head and finally the last shred of resistance evaporated as her breasts rubbed against his chest.

She moaned as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Her kiss was so intense that he was transported to another world where boundaries didn't exist. Her love for him seemed to match his own affection for her. She moved closer rocking her body against him rubbing her crotch against his hardness. Her crotch shared its wetness with his shorts making him harder.

He was on auto pilot now, kissing her mouth and then moving to her neck, sucking her skin into his mouth. Her neck was soft and sexy. He realized how much he wanted to kiss her neck and this burst of emotion overtook every other thought. Her hands pushed his face down to her breasts while slipping off her t-shirt in the rush to get him to give her attention there. He realized that she wore no bra and her nipples were hard and puffy arousing him further if such a thing was possible. He sucked one hard nipple into his mouth as she gasped in ecstasy pulling his mouth further to her. Her crotch crushed into his hard lap. Her body uncoiled like a snake while his mouth sought the other nipple. They were hard as erasers and long too.

"Oh Krishna, suck my nipple hard," she murmured.

He could not get enough of his sister's nipples and she cried out in disappointment as he left it to suck her armpit. She writhed against him as his tongue explored the slightly salty skin under her arms making her shudder. Without a word she stood up and turned her back towards him presenting her butt in the hot sexy skirt she wore. Her message was unmistakable.

He rubbed the backs of her thighs massaging them with his powerful hands, on each leg, reaching up to her wet panties. She groaned as she felt his thumbs touch her wet mound ever so slightly. She pushed back against him seeking his mouth, wanting it between her crack. He pulled back teasing her.

"Oh Krishna, please lick me there, just once. I won't ever ask you again or tell anyone about this. Please make me cum!" She whispered shocking Krishna. Due to the introvert nature of his sister and Indian women in general, Krishna was shocked and delighted at the same time. He lifted her skirt exposing her lovely bottom encased in pink panties. He started to bite her buttocks gently making her moan. He used two fingers to rub her wet mound over the soggy material. He was surprised to see that she was fully shaved and he could feel her lips parting under his probing fingers. He pushed down the panties and saw his sister's butt for the first time. At least it was the first time since he had peeked on her when she was getting dressed so many years ago.

Her pussy was wet and her butt hole pulsated wanting his attention. He started to lick her there making her moan. He teased her tight ass hole with his tongue while his fingers entered her pussy with ease. She rocked back against him. Since he realised that she was unsteady on her feet due to the pleasure she was getting from him, he made her kneel on the couch holding onto the back rest while he resumed his licking. He licked her in long strokes covering her pussy lips and ass hole. It was literally dripping down her legs. He tasted his sister's pussy and pushed his tongue in making her squeal. He inserted one finger into her while he moved to her ass hole. She moved against him faster and faster and shuddered as she came.

"Uhhhh..unnnnggghhh....aaaaaaah..mmmm yessssssss" she moaned, bucking against his tongue.

"Lick me there lover, lick my ass, aaaaahhhhhhh," she groaned as she felt him push ever so gently against her reluctant opening.

He was about to stop but she urged him on making him finger her.

"Oh dear brother, don't stop, don't ever stop," she begged.

She pushed faster against his finger and she came again. This time she let him stop and turned around. He was wondering what she needed next and she pushed his head down to her pussy. He started to lick her clit while he pushed 2 fingers into her pussy. She was able to accommodate them easily.

She rocked against his tongue urging him to lick her clit faster. She shuddered again but refused to let him go. His tongue and neck started to hurt but she held onto him fiercely and he licked faster. He was totally surprised at what happened next. He face and body was drenched as she squirted in his face. Her strong hands still held him in place as she screamed his name shuddering uncontrollably, squirting into his mouth and face. The couch was a mess whilst he struggled to keep licking and half swallowed, half spat out the liquid that inundated him. Her legs continued to twitch uncontrollably and it lessened. He was pushed back which was a signal to stop licking. He stared back at her incredulously realizing that his sister had just squirted into his face. Squirting was something that he loved to watch on porn and disappointingly his wife couldn't squirt. He couldn't believe his luck. His sister stared back at him with sleepy eyes and pulled him towards her.

"Oh, Krishna, I have never cum like this! I am so sorry, you look a mess," she groaned.

"That's OK sis, I loved every bit of it."

"Well its only fair that you cum in my mouth now."

"No sis! We can't. This is not right. What if Aeishwarya find out?"

"Don't worry, I will manage Aeishwarya," she said, pushing Krishna's shorts down. She leaned forward and started to kiss his balls. Krishna stood there grinning like an idiot, watching his sister lick his balls and slowly move to his cock. She gazed at the head lovingly as it disappeared into her mouth with the full lips urging it on. Krishna groaned as she took him in, holding his balls in her hands. One of her fingers played with his anus while she sucked on him noisily. She seemed to swallow most of his cock. He started fucking his sister's mouth, loving the soft warm wetness. Her tongue teased the underside of his cock. He was getting closer to his orgasm and he tried to pull out of her mouth. She held him fiercely, looking up at him lovingly as he pumped her mouth full of hot cum. She moaned as she felt his cum filling her up. She swallowed most of it while some of it dribbled down her chin. Krishna shuddered a few times before he softened slightly in her mouth. He pulled it out of her mouth and sat down and she kissed him again making him taste his cum. It could have been a coincidence but Krishna loved to be kissed by his wife after he had cum in her mouth. A faint thought started to take shape in his mind but was slowly extinguished when his sister's actions distracted him. He kissed her and hugged her tight closing his eyes. He felt guilty about what happened but his sister seemed very happy and to him that made a difference in his thinking. After a few minutes of hugging, Krishna floated back to reality from his ecstatic state and with the help of his sister, cleaned up the couch and everything else before Aeishwarya came home.

Krishna felt rather guilty afterwards and decided to hide in his room till his wife returned. Dinner with his sister was awkward with both of them trying to ignore what had just happened. Krishna couldn't keep his eyes off her cleavage and her tight shorts as she rose up from the table to clear the dinner things making him somewhat annoyed at his reactions. He reluctantly watched as her ass wiggled while she wiped the plates dry. He started getting hard again at the sight of her shapely legs and ass. He quickly got to his feet and rushed upstairs with half an erection.

He was about to take a wash when he heard a knock on his door. He opened the door to find his sister, looking embarrassed.

"Hey sis, what's up?" he asked in a subdued voice.

"I..I wanted to talk to you about what happened."

"Its OK sis, it's my fault."

"No, it's my fault. I teased you, I am sorry."

Her body still looked hot in the tank top that exposed her breasts making his eyes wander again. Her cleavage showed how closely the two globes seem to mash against each other making them almost pop out. Her shorts seemed tight around her hips and butt accentuating her crotch. He realised she was saying something and missed it completely.

"..are you looking at?"

"Oh, uh, what did you say?"

"I asked you what you were looking at?" she asked.

"Oh I am sorry. I didn't mean to stare."

"Well you can, as long as you can let me stare too!"

He nodded absently and instinctively looked at her breasts again seeing them move slowly towards him. Madhura's hand rushed towards his bulging crotch as their mouths connected again. Krishna felt Madhura shaking in his arms as her body melted into his. Her hands squeezed his hardness almost hurting him. Her tongue tore into his mouth with such passion that left him breathless and helpless. His sister had total control of him again for the second time that day.

Unfortunately they were interrupted by the front door opening. They both looked at each other and his sister rushed out of his room. He rushed into the shower in a mighty hurry. He spent as much time as possible in the shower wondering how to face his wife. When he went downstairs he could hear low voices. He went into find his sister and his wife talking to each other.

They stopped as he entered. His sister was blushing like a beetroot. His heart stopped as he wondered if Madhura had spilled the beans. His wife looked cool as a cucumber as she stood up.

"Did my hubby miss me?"

"Yes he did!"

"Mmm...lets see," she said moving towards him. He wondered what would happen next and stood there grinning like an idiot. His wife came towards him, her big breasts struggling in the close confines of her t-shirt whilst her bra was fighting a losing battle to contain them and failing quite deliciously. He loved the feel of her breasts as they gently pushed against his chest. Her mouth sought his and she seemed to be out of breath. They had never kissed in front of his sister before, but he found himself opening his mouth to meet her hungry mouth which was almost a reflex action.

She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hand going down towards her ass, squeezing it firmly feeling the strong muscles clench under his intense squeezing. She pushed her pussy against his bulging crotch. Without thinking, he slid his hand under her pants and panties stretching the fabric. She groaned as he found her pussy lips and lubricated his finger in its loving lips. It occurred to him briefly that she was already extremely wet which was unusual after a small kiss. She pushed against his finger inviting it into her loving grasp.

She was slightly disappointed to lose his finger and moaned deliciously as she felt it probe her ass hole, rubbing around the opening. His loving finger pushed against the tight opening making it wet from her drenched pussy and slipped a finger inside her clenching sphincter. Her hand slipped into his shorts and rubbed his cock in response to his probing finger.

"Oh god Krishna, fuck my ass hole with your finger," she moaned.

"You guys should get a room!"

They heard a meek voice through their pleasure filled kissing and fingering.

They continued as though they hadn't heard Madhura, starting to kiss each other with pent up lust. For a moment Krishna's eyes opened and made contact with his sister who was blushing and watching them wide eyed. She was standing and he could see her rubbing her crotch against the edge of the table.

"Do you want her to watch us, Krishna?" Aeishwarya murmured, letting Krishna's mouth get some fresh air.

"Uh.. I don't know baby. I guess if she wants to she could," Krishna heard his shaky voice reply.

Krishna pushed his wife towards the table. Madhura, his sister didn't move an inch. He pushed Aeishwarya down and made her sit on the table. Then he lifted Aeishwarya's t-shirt, exposing her big breasts. He started to lick the area of the globes popping out of her bra. His eyes went to the bottle of chocolate syrup on the table. He reached over and opened it and dropped a few blobs of chocolate onto his wife's breasts splashing a generous amount between her cleavage. He started lapping it up making her moan. He licked the cleavage like he would lick a pussy. Madhura watched them with her mouth half open and rubbing hard against the edge of the table that seemed to bear the brunt of her passion. Krishna licked all of the chocolate off his wife with his sister watching them.

Aeishwarya Fucks Husband and His Sister- Part 2 (Lesbian, Threesome(FFM), Incest)

"Oh, my man is getting kinkier with his sister watching," Aeishwarya groaned as she pushed her big globes towards his hungry mouth.

His sis stood closeby watching him push the strap off and take one of the gorgeous globes out. It filled his big hands spilling over like a large blob of jelly that refused to be held in one place. He licked all over it, avoiding her nipple, teasing her and driving her crazy. He saw her nipples becoming hard and long in anticipation of his loving attention.

(Madhura)

He lifted his head for a moment to find his sister rubbing her own breasts over the t-shirt. He didn't know what made him do it but he reached across and rubbed her breast. His wife's eyes were thankfully closed. Madhura gasped as her brother's hands squeezed her breast. He quickly took his hand away as his wife's eyes started to open when she heard Madhura gasp. Her eyes took in the sight of her sister-in-law rubbing her breasts.

Aesihwarya was torn between watching Krishna's sister rubbing herself and coaxing Krishna to suck her own nipple. He kept teasing her by avoiding her nipple. Then suddenly, when she least expected it and when a look of frustration and annoyance started to creep into her face, he bit her hard on the nipple and sucked as much as he could into his mouth. Madhura screamed deliciously as she felt her nipple vibrate with a jolt of exquisite pleasure. He kept holding the long hard nipple between he teeth whilst he sucked the rest of the areola into his mouth.

"Oh god, Madhura, he is such a good lover. Do you like watching us?" said Aesihwarya writhing in pleasure.

Madhura moaned, her eyes half closed, her mouth salivating at the sight before her. She wanted very much to join the couple but was scared to take the first step. She gazed hopefully at Krishna, watching him pleasure his wife and remembered his mouth on her breasts earlier and made her pussy gush at the memory. She started to move closer to Aesihwarya and that made Krishna feel hornier. But he wanted to get his sister desperate and frustrated before making the first move. Her breasts rose and fell pushing against her t-shirt. She bit on her lips while she watched hopefully at the passionate couple before her eyes. Her pussy was dripping as she crushed it against the corner of the table almost burying it in her shorts. She badly wanted Krishna's fingers to push into her vacant pussy and quench her hunger. Krishna noticed zipper of his sister's shorts was down and the edge of the table was well inside her crotch. He reached back and pulled her towards them feeling her movement against the table.

Madhura's eyes closed momentarily. Krishna took Aesihwarya's hand and placed it over Madhura's breasts. Madhura kept her eyes closed and he prompted Aesihwarya to rub Madhura. Aesihwarya seemed surprised but there was a strange look of desire in her eyes that flashed momentarily. She started squeezing her sister-in-law's breast tentatively at first and when Krishna's hand started creeping towards Madhura's other breast, her attempts intensified. Madhura's eyes fluttered open, almost like waking up from a dream and looked down at the two hands pleasuring her. Before she could react, Krishna moved to Madhura's face and started to kiss her sweet lips. His wife gasped as she watched the two siblings kiss, making her pussy gush with a fresh dose of wetness that she could not understand. She watched the tongues were like two eels wrestling each other with lots of saliva dripping on to their bodies.

She felt drawn towards the sight of Krishna and Madhura until she realised she was just about an inch away from the mashing mouths. Krishna sensed her presence and pulled Aesihwarya towards them, opening their connection to his wife. With what seemed like a token piece of resistance, Aesihwarya inched closer to the loving siblings. Then suddenly, they were all kissing each other, mingling their saliva in a mass of tongues, lips and teeth. At first Aesihwarya's tongue penetrated the sibling connection like a small stiff penis which disrupted the kissing momentarily and then the sibling's tongues welcomed the new entrant with renewed vigor. This three-way kiss continued for a deliciously long time.

Krishna gently pulled out of the orgy of tongues and moved lower. Aesihwarya pulled Madhura towards her and while they kissed, Krishna moved lower to Aesihwarya's awesome breasts. Madhura struggled at first realising that Krishna had left the threesome kiss, but Aesihwarya held her in place. She used one hand to squeeze Madhura's breast as her tongue tried to subdue Madhura's probing tongue. The two moaning female forms dazzled Krishna's mind as he bent to his task of sucking his wife's gorgeous breasts.

Aesihwarya pushed her chest against Krishna's mouth wanting him to kiss her harder. He watched his wife and sister kiss and marvelled their grace when he saw his wife's tongue probe his sister's mouth. He recalled seeing this type of kissing in Japanese kissing movies. He watched in awe as each tongue tried to get more of the other. Saliva trickled down Aesihwarya's expansive chest, pooling at her cleavage like a slow lumbering snail. He sucked Aesihwarya's breast hard wanting to swallow as much as he could into his mouth which seemed like an impossible task.

He rubbed his hardness against Aesihwarya's knee letting her know that he was hard. The girls didn't stop kissing. Aesihwarya hugged her sister-in-law with one hand while she kissed her, making wet and feminine sounds and that seemed so sexual. The other hand caressed Krishna's face. He watched them kiss and watched Aesihwarya pulled her sister-in-law towards her, sliding off the table and leaning against the edge. She spread her legs and pulled Madhura to straddle one of her thighs making sure that her crotch rubbed against Madhura and vice versa. Krishna watched open mouthed as the two ladies started dry humping each other. The shorts rode up exposing Madhura's round butt as it moved up and down slowly.

Krishna moved closer and started to unbutton his sister's shorts and then pushed them down. She stopped her humping to let him undress her. She was not wearing anything under her shorts and the crotch of the shorts was soaking wet.

He watched in fascination as her pussy lips mashed against Aesihwarya's leg wetting the leg of her pants. His mouth watered at the thought of licking his sister again and he suddenly felt Aesihwarya's eyes on him. She pulled him closer and made Krishna realised that he had felt slightly neglected before Aesihwarya pulled him back in. She turned slightly to let him join their kiss. He moaned feeling both tongues try and enter his mouth. Krishna put his arms around the two ladies and tried his best to accommodate their exploring tongues. He felt Aesihwarya push his shorts and underwear down exposing his hardened cock.

He tugged at her pants and she helped him push them down leaving her wet panties on. Madhura waited impatiently until the pants were off Aesihwarya's body. Before Madhura could get back to her dry humping Aesihwarya pushed Madhura's head down smiling mischievously at him. There was no mistaking her intention. She wanted to watch his sister suck his cock. His heart was racing faster than ever and he started to kiss Aesihwarya again. He felt Madhura kneeling before him.

He heard himself moan aloud as he felt his sister's hand on his cock and almost jumped when he felt her first lick. Aesihwarya climbed onto to the table and presented her wet pussy in a pair of black lacy panties that were soaking wet. His mouth closed over her crotch smelling her womanly juices that were flowing freely. He felt his sister licking him gingerly contrary to the urgency she had displayed earlier. He felt her fingers dig into his thigh telling him that she was resisting the urge to suck him like she did before. He assumed that she was trying to prove to his wife that she was new to all this.

"Do you like your sister sucking you Krishna?" she asked.

He moaned into her crotch licking harder.

"I think she needs a little lesson on sucking cock, don't you think Krishna?"

He moaned again into her crotch realising that he had gone all crimson blushing from the memory of his sister sucking him a few hours before. He hoped that Aesihwarya would not notice.

His wife moved away from his exploring tongue and kneeled next to Madhura. She held Madhura from the back of her neck and held Krishna's cock by the base and pushed Madhura towards his cock. It was glistening proudly with saliva. Her mouth opened automatically and Aesihwarya pushed her further making the head of his cock disappear into Madhura's warm wet mouth. Krishna groaned as he saw his cock disappear into his sisters' mouth and he started to feel her tongue exploring the tip and pushing it against the roof of her mouth. Aesihwarya pushed her back and forth taking firm control of her sister-in-law. After a few lessons in sucking, Aesihwarya pulled Madhura back taking her mouth off Krishna's cock.

"Now lick his balls, Madhura. Your brother loves that," she murmured pushing Madhura towards Krishna's balls. Krishna put one of his legs on a chair to making it easier for her. Aesihwarya pushed Madhura a little roughly against her husbands' balls making her lick them harder. Aesihwarya then moved behind Krishna and licked his butt crack. Her long tongue reached his tight opening pushing Krishna towards heaven and beyond. His wife's tongue pleasured his anus as if she had missed it for a long time. Her moans and slurping drove Krishna crazy. His sister kissed his balls, sucking each one gently into her mouth. He started feeling her moving towards Aesihwarya under his legs. He almost came when the two girls started kissing under his crotch. He heard the following words being exchanged between the two ladies.

"Do you want me to lick him there too?"

"Yes my sister-in-law, you can lick him there too."

Madhura moved to Aesihwarya's position and started to push her tongue against the hot dark brown opening as Aesihwarya got hold of his cock. She slurped all over it and took it into her mouth. Krishna was in heaven. He moved back and forth getting a dose of pleasure with every motion. After a few seconds of this treatment, he was on the verge of coming and he pulled away from Aesihwarya. Aesihwarya understood this immediately and lay down on the kitchen floor beckoning Krishna to lick her pussy. Krishna lay down on the cool kichen floor and started to lick Aesihwarya's pussy through her panties at first. After a few licks Aesihwarya showed her impatience by pushing them down in a flash. His mouth closed over her pussy covering it with his mouth as he licked her slit. He kissed her pussy like he kissed her on the mouth before. His tongue was strong and peircing as he explored her wet depths finding every part of her that gave her pleasure. She gripped his head fiercely pushing her body towards him as if he could take all of it into his mouth. He moved deliciously lower towards her butt hole, making her raise her hips off the ground hurrying him there. His tongue traced the outlines of her tight ass hole wetting and teasing it. He felt it throb and pulsate under his loving tongue as he manoeuvered his tongue into her anus. She pushed him back with a quick reflex action and her pushed it back in persistently. Her legs wrapped around him and she struggled like a professional wrestler bucking her powerful hips against him.

Madhura in the meantime, had taken off the rest of her clothes and knelt beside Krishna and rubbed his back as he kissed Aesihwarya. Aesihwarya's hands pulled Krishna's sister passionately to her as she bucked her hips against Krishna. Krishna reached under Madhura and found his sister's wet pussy. His fingers found his way into her wet opening.

Aesihwarya was going crazy under Krishna's long tongue and she held onto his head bucking her hips against him, hoping to get more contact. Krishna insterted 2 of his fingers into her pussy and one into her pulsating ass hole. She rocked and moaned and cajoled him to fuck her faster. Krishna pulled out of his sister's pussy as he found it impossible to handle two women at once. He gave Aesihwarya his attention as he sucked on her clitoris and his powerful fingers plunged into her pussy and ass. Aesihwarya didn't last long as her first orgasm wracked her body Krishna knew there was more to come and he kept sucking his wife's clit and in a minute, the second orgasm rocked her body. Krishna didn't stop, he went on sucking her clit and fingering her powerfully.

"Oh god, Krishna.. fuck.. yeah.. aaaaaannnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg......" she shuddered as she had a huge orgasm and pushed him away as it was too much for her.

"Oh Krishna, what the fuck was that? I have never had such a hard orgasm!" she said breathing hard. He moved up to her face and kissed her lips gently loving the feel of her mood right after the orgasm. He loved her so much.

Madhura reached them and ran her fingers through Aesihwarya's hair looking at her lovingly. Aesihwarya reached up and pulled Madhura to her lips, kissing her hard. She let go of Madhura and gave her a loving smile.

"Do you want him to fuck you now?" she asked.

(Aeishwarya)

Madhura seemed shocked and delighted at the same time. She didn't say a word but nodded. Aesihwarya got off the floor and made Krishna lie down. She knelt before Madhura who was on her feet and started licking her pussy lovingly. Madhura bucked against Aesihwarya's roving mouth. Aesihwarya then led Madhura by the hand and made her sit on Krishna's cock helping it in. Krishna groaned as he felt his sister's pussy engulf him. In moments he was buried deep in her pussy in her loving wet grasp. Madhura looked deeply into his face with tears of joy as she started to move slowly undulating her hips. Krishna pulled her down to kiss her as she moved against him. Her breasts were crushed against his hard chest and they continued to move. Aesihwarya got behind them and started to lick where they were united to each other. Her wet mouth was all over Krishna's cock and his sister's pussy. She managed to rub both their ass holes making the experience even nicer. Krishna moved inside Madhura in long powerful strokes filling her with his hard cock. He loved the gentle grasp of her muscles as she kissed him hard. It was too much for Krishna to bear as he felt his orgasm start. He pulled out of his sister quickly and Aesihwarya realised that he was going to cum soon and she sucked him hard. He bucked his hips and screamed as he felt his cum rush out of his penis and fill Aesihwarya's mouth. Every movement of her tongue sent shivers down his body. He was in heaven. He barely registered his sister moving to Aesihwarya and kissing her. His eyes became as big as saucers when he saw his cum being exchanged between the two ladies. It was so erotic to see this. They swallowed all of his cum and licked every place on their faces where there were traces of it.

Krishna moved in a daze towards Madhura and pushed her down onto the floor. He wanted to make his sister cum too. His tongue sought her liquid core and his fingers plunged deep into her. She moaned and twisted under his onslaught. He had to hold her down slightly to make it easier for him to lick her as she was going crazy. His wife moved to sit on her face making Madhura lick her. Very soon his sister was bucking harder and her hips rose as she squirted for the second time that day. Aesihwarya screamed when she saw Madhura squirt and moved off Madhura's face to lick Krishna's face. Krishna had the presence of mind to look surprised and kissed Aesihwarya back. Finally, the threesome calmed down sufficiently to get cleaned up.

Aeishwarya Fucks Husband and His Sister- Part 3 (Lesbian, Threesome(FFM), Incest)

The next day Krishna left for work and the two ladies were left on their own. Aeishwarya woke up early and went for her early morning walk. Madhura sought to work out at home to a aerobics video. Her mind was not in it and kept drifting to her brothers' cock and to her sister-in-laws pussy making her warm and fuzzy. She finally gave up and took a long shower trying to calm her nerves down. As her hands moved over her soapy body, she shuddered at the thought of having the couple with her right now. She imagined herself sandwich between the gorgeous lady and the hard body of her brother.

Madhura willed herself not to try it out again scared that she might come between the two. She loved her brother so much and Aeishwarya came a close second. But she couldn't help imagining herself being fucked by them. She still could feel her brother's cock inside her mouth, filling it with his cum. She imagined Aeishwarya licking her pussy while her brother's cock filled her ass. Things were getting too much for Madhura and she willed herself to stop by starting to think about breakfast.

She closed the faucet and proceeded to her room to get dressed. She wore a pair of shorts that showed off her well rounded butt and decided to show her tummy that was flatter than ever by wearing a short top. She wore a bra underneath her t-shirt and a pair of cotton panties to absorb a bit of moisture that never seemed to stop. When she walked towards the dining room, her pussy was deliciously wet making her want at least her fingers in it. She shook off her thoughts and walked to the refrigerator and made herself a sandwich. She sat down munching on it trying to think of something else and she almost succeeded. It was quiet outside and this made her want to do something daring. Just as she was about to unbutton her shorts and slip her fingers in, she heard footsteps. She hurriedly put her hands back on the sandwich and pretended to be engrossed in the salad leaf that was sticking out of the sandwich.

Aeishwarya walked into the room after a shower and Madhura couldn't help staring at her. She wore a loose shirt which hid her massive breasts well. This made it even sexier as the older girl knew how big they were. Her sister in law wore a skirt that ended well above her knees. Aeishwarya greeted her and took one look at her and smiled knowingly making her blush like a school girl.

"Hey, how is our older sister doing?"

"Kinda OK I guess."

"Well you don't need to blush so much. We really enjoyed you yesterday."

Madhura grabbed the edge of the table to stop herself from rubbing against the chair. She closed her eyes momentarily and breathed in and out, trying to calm herself down. It was hard not to stare at Aeishwarya and her shapely body and the memories of how her body felt made it even worse. She wanted to be in her arms again and be kissed nuzzling against the D cups.

Aeishwarya took a carton of milk from the refrigerator and poured herself a glass. When she bent over, Madhura could see the skirt rise up showing the lovely thighs of her sister-in-law. She shuddered at the thought of wanting to lick them. Her tongue wanted to taste her pussy and ass hole again. She was so deep into her fantasy she missed what Aeishwarya said.

"Sorry Aeishwarya, I was not listening!"

"Damn right you weren't. I said, do you want some milk?" she repeated thrusting her breasts provocatively holding the glass of milk in her hand and one hand on her ample hip. Her eyes were bright.

Madhura shook her head.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"What if I say that you have to drink it?"

"Well, I might agree."

"Might?"

"Yeah I might. It depends."

"It depends on what?"

Madhura looked at the tall dark lady coming closer and closer. Her mouth filled with saliva making it difficult for her to speak.

Aeishwarya calmly dipped her finger into the milk and took it out moving it close to Madhura's mouth. A few drops fell on her t-shirt as she watched the finger move closer and closer to her mouth. She opened her mouth and started to suck Aeishwarya's finger treating it like a cock. Aeishwarya pulled another chair close and sat down spreading her legs and coming as close to Madhura as she could. She took the finger out and then dipped it in the milk and repeated her action. This time Madhura had her mouth open, ready for it. She sucked the finger again, toying with it with her tongue. The finger came out and this time Aeishwarya didn't put it inside her mouth. Instead she rubbed the milk all over her own lips.

Madhura followed each movement carefully. Her heart was beating faster than ever now. Aeishwarya moved her puckered lips close to her sister-in-laws mouth. Madhura reached forward and started to lick the milk off. Her tongue traced the lips first and then she sucked each lip into her mouth. The lips were as soft as a petal of a rose. After the milk was gone she moved back wanting to tease the younger woman.

(Madhura)

Aeishwarya dipped some more milk on her lips and moved closer. This time Madhura covered both lips and started to suck on them, her tongue gently piercing the soft wet mouth. The sucking turned into a wet kiss and Aeishwarya joined in sensuously. After a few seconds she moved away from the younger woman. Aeishwarya put some milk on her neck. Madhura stayed put, her eyes mischievous as ever. Aeishwarya put her arm around the petite ladies neck and pulled her towards the milk that was starting to trickle down and goose bumps broke out all over her body when she felt the older woman start to lap the milk up from her sensitive neck. While she licked the soft skin, Madhura started to get the womanly smell of Aeishwarya much more strongly signaling that her licking was getting the reaction she needed.

Aeishwarya was getting wetter by the second. She took a small amount of milk into her mouth and pulled Madhura close to her with milk inside her mouth. The two ladies did a milk swap and it ended in a wet kiss again.

Madhura was going crazy and Aeishwarya's actions were driving her wild. She took off her t-shirt and spilt some milk into her cleavage.

"Does kitty wanna lap it up?" she asked coyly. The response was immediate. The younger lady bent over to lick the milk off like a cat. Madhura could feel the milk running down her tummy. It was noticed and Aeishwarya moved lower to the flat tummy tracing the stream of milk upto her navel.

Aeishwarya, moved her hands inside Madhura's shorts and found her way past the panties into the soaking pussy. She pulled it out and sucked on it noisily.

"You taste so good!"

Madhura stared at her sister in law and moved closer, finding to her delight that there were no panties and she pushed two fingers in making Aeishwarya groan and lean back. Her fingers gently probed the welcoming pussy. It was drenched when she pulled it out and stuck it in her mouth sucking every last bit of juice on it. It was wet and sticky and slightly sour and Madhura loved the taste.

"Its time for us to go to a more comfortable place."

Madhura nodded and the two ladies walked hand in hand stopping at various points to kiss and rub against each other. At one point the older lady pushed Aeishwarya against the wall Aeishwarya pushed the petite lady onto the bed and got on top of her. They kissed tenderly running their hands through each others' hair. It was so loving and slow and unhurried. The kissing didn't lack in its intensity. Each woman tried to merge into the other's body. Breasts rubbed against each other. The D cup dominated the C cup but Madhura was not complaining.

Aeishwarya lifted herself up onto her hands and knees allowing Madhura to unbutton her shirt. She watched as the older woman started to lick her cleavage after the shirt came off completely. Her breasts hung inside her D cup bra barely contained. She reached back and unhooked her bra and the two globes literally fell into Madhura's eager hands. Aeishwarya moaned as her breasts were lovingly licked and sucked and examined. Her back arched as the exploring tongue touched her sensitive nerves. She pulled out the smaller pair of breasts and kneaded them making Madhura suck even hard.

"Oh gosh, Madhura, suck my nipples darling!"

Madhura kept sucking each nipple until it got too sensitive and reluctantly watched as the huge globes were pulled gently away from her wet mouth. She looked up at the younger woman and motioned her to move close. Aeishwarya moved close and straddled Madhura's head lowering her dripping pussy onto the lovely mouth that was willing to lick her into ecstasy.

Madhura explored the dripping wet pussy slowly moving right under the towering girl right down to her ass hole and back up again. She teased the tight brown hole and pushed her tongue in. Aeishwarya held the head board of the bed giving the older lady access. Madhura took her time and her tongue moved slowly tracing every contour of the pussy right over her mouth. Her tongue dove deeply into the vaginal opening just like a cock. Aeishwarya started moving against the tongue telling Madhura that she liked. Her tongue ached but she kept it stiff letting Aeishwarya fuck it. When the pain became too much she found the more sensitive clitoris and started to flick it with her tongue. She also pushed one finger into the tight anus and 2 more into Aeishwarya's expanding pussy. Her tongue toyed with the clitoris. Aeishwarya moaned as she felt all her holes being given attention. She started to fuck hard against the 3 fingers mashing her clitoris against Madhura's tongue.

She didn't last long. Her body started to convulse and she felt the first orgasm hit her. Madhura knowingly continued to fuck her and the second orgasm hit a few second after. Aeishwarya kept going moaning and struggling against the 3 fingers that were inside her pussy and ass. Madhura licked the hardened clit faster and it took a long time for Aeishwarya to reach her final and earth shattering orgasm. She almost smothered the petite lady holding on to her dear life as she came and came. Madhura lifted her face to get some breathing space, her face wet with juices. She pulled out all 3 fingers slowly and felt the younger woman slide down and rest on top of her. Aeishwarya seemed dead to the world in the throes of her orgasm but kissed weakly as Madhura started to kiss her. She moved her pussy so that it would mash against her thigh and started to rub against her.

She was stopped by the younger lady.

"I want to do the same to you baby. Sit on my face."

Madhura shuddered at the thought. The two women exchanged their positions and soon Madhura was sitting on top of the willing face of her sister in law. She mashed her pussy against the open mouth and felt Aeishwarya move towards her anus. She loved it when the two cheeks were pushed apart and felt the loving tongue explore her. The tongue went into her the tight hole and after a few seconds went back to exploring her pussy lips. Aeishwarya sucked the outer lips of Madhura's pussy. Just like she had done earlier, one finger ended up inside her anus and two in her pussy. Her clit was being teased by the younger woman and it was starting to build up. Madhura wanted to move to a different position so that she would not squirt all over Aeishwarya but she was held firmly by strong hands and she looked down helplessly as the younger woman pushed her gently towards her peak. She abandoned all hope of protecting Aeishwarya and moved against the loving fingers and tongue. The orgasm was approaching fast.

"Oh god Aeishwarya, I am gonna cum all over your mouth baby!"

"Mmm ..unngggg ahhhhh unnngggg.mnmmmmm" was the response she got.

(Aeishwarya)

She rocked faster and faster as the three fingers and the tongue brought her closer. Everything seemed to suddenly slow down and it was as if nothing else mattered. Madhura shuddered as the orgasm hit her hard. She dimly felt her pussy squirting all over her sister-in-law's face and mouth. Her leg muscles twitched as she kept squirting and screaming at the same time as she had a fantastic orgasm. Aeishwarya didn't stop licking and her orgasm went on and on for what seemed like ages until all of the fluid inside her ended up on the bed and the face of her lovely sister in law. She had to forcibly push the licking head away as she could not bear it any further. Her legs seemed to weigh like lead and she held on to the head board as Aeishwarya gently lifted the legs that were holding her down and slid out from under Madhura. Madhura felt the younger girl hug her from behind and kiss her neck, caressing her tummy and breasts.

She finally found the strength to turn around and kiss Aeishwarya tasting her cum on her face and mouth. They held onto each other for a while until the strength came back to both of them. The fire seemed to have died down between them of so Madhura thought. Aeishwarya didn't stop kissing her lips and she relished the attention being given after a lull period in her life. She had never felt like this with her ex-husband. She turned to face Aeishwarya fully and kissed her back. It was slow and sensual and she felt her body starting to respond slowly but surely. Aeishwarya's tongue was insistent and her breasts pushed the smaller lady back against the head board. After a few minutes of kissing, Madhura relented to the younger girls attention by lying down on the bed. Aeishwarya maneuvered into a position she had seen in many lesbian movies making sure both pussies were stimulated by each others thighs. The movement was slow at first and the two ladies spent more time kissing and whispering words about each other and what they wanted to do to each other. Their murmurs filled the room.

"Oh Madhura, I want you so much!"

"I am yours darling. Do anything you want."

"I love how your mouth lets my tongue fuck it."

"Mmmm lover, mmmm..."

Madhura felt the massive breasts of her sister in law rubbing against her. She stopped kissing for a moment to rise up to lick the breasts that were craving for attention. She sucked each nipple hard, gently holding it between her teeth and biting gently while sucking on it. Aeishwarya started moving against her thigh. She was slimy and slid easily leaving a wet trail. Madhura had recovered enough to start rubbing against her sister in law's thighs. She knew she was not going to reach an orgasm but her clit was still sensitive to touch though there was no build up. The other girl was starting to moan as she started to rub faster and faster. Madhura managed to reach back and insert a well lubricated finger into the darker girl's ass increasing the tempo. Aeishwarya was sweating and it was dripping between their bodies. Aeishwarya got up and then they moved into a scissoring position which gave her pussy and clit access to the other girl's pussy. The two ladies put on a show which was as good as a lesbian movie and finally Aeishwarya came hard.

"Oh god, I was so horny baby. I didn't know what to do."

Madhura moved to her and kissed her tenderly and they lay side by side for a long time caressing and cuddling.

Aeishwarya is treated to a romantic dinner and an even more romantic night of sex

Today was one of the hottest days of the whole year. It was one of the days where the sun would toast your brain. Krishna was on his way home from work finally. He was pretty much exhausted. All day long he had been thinking about his girlfriend at home. What was she wearing? What perfume was she wearing? Hair up or down? He missed her dearly. Thinking about her always cheered him up. That morning before he had left, on the pillow, he left her a letter:

"Good Morning, Beautiful”

You were so warm when I woke up this morning. I didn't want to leave you. When you read this I'll be already at work for the day. I'll be thinking about you all day. I left you some tissue paper so you won't have to bother getting up out of bed."

He loved her so much. She had a runny nose all night. He left her some tissue paper so she wouldn't be trouble with getting up out of bed. The letter continued:

"What do you want to do today? Anything in particular you have in mind? Right now I know one thing you would love to do. I get off work at 5:30,and I'll be there around 6:00 to pick you up. I'm not telling you what it is either. You will have to wait and find out.

I love you so much,

Krishna"

With that in mind, he was so glad to be leaving work. He knew what was waiting on him when he got home. The sexiest and most beautiful woman ever was waiting on him. Before he went home, he stopped at the flower shop. He saw immediately what he wanted. There was a tall and slender glass vase. The shape was a very unique design. Holding that glass vase was a glass hand carved with the vase. Inside that vase were dozens of roses. He knew Aeishwarya would love this. She loves unique shapes and designs. He paid for it, and carefully placed it in the back seat of his car.

It was nearly 6:05 now. The anticipation was growing so fast. His heart was racing full of energy. Nearing their shared house, a million thoughts flood his mind. He was passing the final block. Their house was the fourth one on the left. They lived in a rather small community. Everybody seemed to know everyone. Everyone always got along as well. The only problem every now and then was the occasional neighbor drinking too much on the holidays.

Their house wasn't a mansion. It was just a simple one-story house. The porch wrapped all the way around the entire house. Lines of windows reflected the receding sun. The third window would be where she was getting ready. The lingering aroma of her perfume would flood the room. Steam would be smothering the bathroom mirror. Her sexy clothes would be spread out on the bed, just begging to touch her naked body. She was so beautiful. Krishna always thought he was the luckiest man in the world to have such a beautiful woman by his side.

The time was finally here. He carried the flowers to the door. As soon as he opened the door, the sweetness engulfed him. The scent he had smelled all day now filled his starving nostrils. He just couldn't smell enough of it. Walking though the hallway, their bedroom awaited. He peeked around the door, and there she was. His heart beating just like when they first met. She was wearing her favorite gown. The gown stretched from her curvy hips to her ankles. Krishna loved when Aeishwarya wrapped her legs around him in bed. It was one of the best feelings he had ever felt. Covering her warm and full chest the gown had a low cut v-neck. There was her lovely face. She was so beautiful she never had to wear makeup. Many women can say they are beautiful with makeup. Not many can say they look gorgeous without makeup. Krishna was always telling her that. She was a true beauty.

Her soft, luscious lips had on vanilla lip gloss. Krishna could taste her lips now. Those eyes were pulling him in. He felt like he could fall into those spheres forever. He loved her so much and would do anything in the world for her.

"Wow, you look amazing! Are you ready?" Krishna asked.

"Yes, I am, Jer, but I would feel better if you told me where we were going," she asked.

Krishna laughed. "You will see soon enough."

They were both walking out to the car holding each other's hand. As usual Krishna opened the car door for Aeishwarya to get it. He watched her slowly climb into the car. He was staring straight at her ass. It was so sexy, and he loved to squeeze it. Out reached his hand and he playfully smacked her nice ass. She giggled as Krishna close the door for her.

Three days ago a new restaurant opened up in town. It was called "Sensations". Aeishwarya had really wanted to go. She had read the review about it in the newspaper. Aeishwarya was a vegetarian, and the newspaper said they had an awesome veggie selection. That was where Krishna was taking her. He knew how hard it is to find a good vegetarian restaurant around. So he couldn't let this opportunity pass. While driving, Krishna couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was like a magnet. Just sucking him in. Again, Krishna told himself he was the luckiest man in the world.

Minutes before they got there, Aeishwarya had already figured it out. She was ecstatic. She looked right into his eyes.

"I love you," she told him.

"I love you too," he returned.

It was a good thing Krishna called in the reservations earlier in the day. The whole place was crammed. It wasn't a noisy atmosphere though. It was a romantic restaurant. There were candles lit at each table. The newly trained waiter brought them to their seats.

"This place is really pretty," Aeishwarya said as Krishna helped her into her seat. It was so romantic in there. The whole feeling just made you feel warm inside. In here, it felt like their own little world.

"Yeah, it really is a nice place," Krishna replied and handed Aeishwarya her menu. He loved watching the sparkles in her eyes, and for the next few moments, that's what he did. He slowly kissed her on her soft lips. He was glad to take her out. He loved taking her out to places. She was beautiful, and she deserved to be taken out.

The newspaper was fairly accurate, actually. There were more veggies on the menu than anything else. Aeishwarya didn't know where to begin. For an appetizer she order a salad with lots of her favorite dressing. Italian. She finally decided to go with the squash. They cut the squash up into circles, and cooked it that way. Krishna ordered two kinds of rice. One had little cut up veggies in it, and the other had bits of chicken. Together they sipped on their wine as they began their candle light dinner.

~--~

Two hours later their stomachs were full. Inside they were still hungry though. They were craving each other. Aeishwarya was so happy about the dinner. She had loved every second of it. It was now her favorite place. Krishna loved making her happy. He saw that as his second job. Making her happy made him happy. They were on their way back now. The windows were rolled down. The days heat was thinning off. The cool breeze was such a relief. Krishna watch as the wind ruffled her gown. Best of all, her flowing dark hair, was blowing in the wind. He reached over and began to massage her thighs. He always loved doing that. Especially when he rubbed lotion all over her and massaged it in. While driving back home with his left hand, his right hand was giving Aeishwarya goose bumps.

Aeishwarya loved his touch. It was so soft and gentle. Goose bumps ran all over her. It felt so good. He knew right where to rub and massage. The worries of the day just evaporated and left her mind. It had been a long time since she felt like this before he came along. Krishna was using his fingertips to caress her inner thigh. She slowly grabbed his wrist and kissed it. She then placed it across her stomach. Krishna began to gently rub her stomach. She hiked her gown, and moved his hand under her black see through thong. Krishna touched her cleanly shaven pussy and felt Aeishwarya begin to arch.

She was already wet from the thigh and stomach rub. Krishna could feel that for sure. Ever so gently, he rubbed her clitoris. Not too hard and not too soft. Just the way she liked it. She was so warm down there. Krishna wanted to bury his face into the middle of her thighs. He moved his index, middle, and ring fingers in one circular motion. Her clitoris was erect and begging for stimulation. She reclined the seat back, and began to moan. Krishna began to feel her inner thigh begin to twitch. He knew she was enjoying it. Her pussy was so delicious, and Krishna loved eating it out. Right at this very moment, he wanted to taste her.

Krishna pulled into the garage, and was still rubbing her with the other hand. Soft moans of pleasure ringing in his ears. He didn't want to stop but he had better ideas once they got in the house. He opened the door for her, and picked her up in his arms. He gently carried her into the house, kissing her slowly on the way in. He laid her down on the bed, and slid off her gown. She raised her arms, and he pulled it up and off her amazing body. Her black thong followed. She was wearing a red bra. He reached down between her legs with his left hand and began were he stopped. His right went around to her back, and off her bra went. He kissed her full breasts. With both hands he grasped them, and stuff his face right in the middle of them. He loved doing that. Her breasts were the perfect size. Her nipples were begging for attention. His tongue began to go in circles around the areola. Getting closer to the nipple with every circle. He felt her moan as the tip of his tongue grazed her nipple. Each nipple got the same treatment, and then her breasts were getting sucked on.

Gently he sucked on the breast, and licked the nipple at the same time. His hand was back between her thighs. Now she was wetter than ever. He couldn't contain himself. Moving his tongue down her stomach, Krishna tasted her juices. Better than any flavor in the world, this was his favorite. When he wasn't with her, he craved this flavor. Krishna parted her lips, and then began to lick her clitoris. No longer the tip, the full tongue was now rubbing her. She moaned and twitched in delight as she released her orgasm. Krishna licked it up, and savored every bit of it.

Aeishwarya was still wanting more, and so was Krishna. She rose back up on the bed, and unbuttoned his pants. She could tell he wanted more from the bulge in front. Grabbing onto his ass she pulled down his pants and boxers. Out came his thick penis, begging to be pleasured. Aeishwarya grabbed onto it with her soft hands, stroking it back and forth. Little did Krishna know, Aeishwarya was craving him as well. She opened her mouth and slid the head of his erect penis in. While she was sucking on it, Krishna was in ecstasy. He loved her tongue. She could do so many tricks with it that drove him wild. Aeishwarya tongue was flicking up and down on his head inside her mouth.

She was ready for him to be inside her. She wanted it so bad. Removing his penis from her mouth, she turned around backwards, and bent over the bed. Krishna knew what to do next. This was one of his favorite positions. He grabbed his penis and rubbed it against her ass. He pushed it into her shaved pussy. Then, he thrust in her hard. It felt so good to be inside of her. He reached around and starting playing with her clitoris again. Thrusting in and out, as he rubbed her clitoris, they both moaned in unison.

Krishna laid down on the bed, and Aeishwarya mounted him. She was facing him, just he way he like it. He could see her lovely face in joy. Up and down she rode him, as Krishna held onto, and caressed her breasts. She began to ride faster, and Krishna started to thrust faster. He was almost ready to ejaculate into her warm pussy. Thrust after thrust, he heard her begin to moan more. She was nearing her second orgasm. Aeishwarya leaned down on top of his chest. Krishna began to suck on her neck while he kept pumping into her. Aeishwarya returned the favor, and sucked on his neck the same. Aeishwarya felt him orgasm. Krishna felt her orgasm. Their warm juices were mixing together.

They held onto each other for the rest of the night, keeping each other warm. This night had come to an end. Krishna was holding onto the woman he loved. Aeishwarya was holding onto the man she loved. They slept forever it seemed like. Then as usual, the alarm clock went off. It was the start of a new day. For Krishna and Aeishwarya it was the start of a new letter, and another love filled evening.

Krishna and Aeishwarya were on the last metro train for the night. It had been a long day at the office. And they were both really looking forward to going home.

This train ride, however, suddenly got interesting. There were only two other passengers except them. One was an old man dozing off in the corner and the other a teenager who looked high.

Krishna's hands found her thighs. He gripped the flesh exposed, thanks to her skirt which was now riding up. He slowly made his way up, looking directly into her eyes and seeing the need there.

He loved his wife for this. All the lust. All the love. Laid open in plain sight in her eyes. He inched towards her and kissed her ferociously as his hand made its way up her thighs.

When he reached her love hole, he pushed aside her thong aggressively and pushed two fingers into her. She yelped into their kiss. Biting his lip and her nails digging into his shoulder blades.

He started pumping his fingers in and out of her. He added two more fingers and then started a furious rhythm. By now her moans were almost audible to any eavesdroppers. But there were none.

He cupped her pussy from the inside. She grunted and grinded his hand. She was now humping into his fingers.

He twisted and turned his fingers inside her cunt, massaging her g spot and pressing down on her clit with his thumb. This generated another volley of gasps and with a shudder, she orgasmed onto his hands.

He brought his fingers close to his nose and took a whiff of the delightful sex smell his wife always seemed to give off. Then he slowly gulped up her cunt juice.

He reached for more. Then again. And again. Feeding it to her in between. God, his wife was a lovely piece of slut. Then, due to pure agony and a voice in their heads saying ,"Do it!" he spread her legs wide.

He sat down on the floor of the train and spread out his wife's legs as far from each other as possible. Anybody could see them now. Either at a stop or even when someone passed them when the train was moving.

But they did not care. The thrill was too great.
He went down on her. Biting her engorged clit till she screamed into oblivion. Now surely someone would come and see what was going on.

He took her blouse off suddenly, popping some of the buttons in his haste. And then he tore her bra. Her white flesh causing his mouth to water.

He took one nipple in his mouth and the other in his hand. Squeezing through the softness and biting hard, almost brining out blood. He rolled her nipple with his tongue.

He pinched her nipple between his index and thumb. Lightly and then oh so strong. She moaned in pleasure. He caught both her nipples like this and rotated them in every direction possible.

He cupped her huge breasts. And squeezed. Harder. Harder. This went on for sometime and her breathing turned erratic. Then he slowly made his way to her belly, fingered her belly button. And then her pussy, again. Finally.

He relentlessly lapped at her cunt, putting his tongue inside her hole and running his tongue from her butt hole to her pussy and then doing this again and again.

It was driving her crazy. Every time his tongue touched her anus. So he carefully lifter her by the bum and inserted his tongue into her ass. The taste was magical. He wanted to put his cock into her.

And maybe even a dildo in her pussy with his cock in her ass. When they got home. That always seemed to turn her on. He slowly got up, unzipped his trousers and looked at his wife's amazing, trimmed cunt.

He made her stand now, at the pole. With her hands above her head and body bent low, ass protruding out. He put a finger slowly in her ass. And she moaned as he put his cock in her.
With one clear stroke he was in. And oh god, was he in! She moaned in lust and lost track of sound and time.

They were furiously fucking by now. Him thrusting her in doggy and her matching his thrusts. He took his finger out and spanked her. Once, twice, thrice. Her fleshy, meaty ass became red with vigour.

"Oh yes. ahh...gooodddd..... Fuck me with that cock of yours. Unghh"

He thrust into her so deep that he could feel her womb and she orgasmed for the second time. This time her ass jiggling for what she was worth. She looked simply irresistible when she came like that.

He kissed her shoulder blades and continued thrusting into her. That is, until they heard someone walking towards them from behind. Who could it be? Shit shit shit. Hopefully not the police.

They had to turn and he reluctantly took his cock out of her pussy. And there stood the teenager who they thought, was drunk. But was clearly just sleepy.

He looked groggy eyed. Until he saw what was going on here. Then his eyes grew wide with shock.

Until Aeishwarya took Krishna’s cock in her her lovely mouth. She gobbled every inch up, looking the teenager right in the eye. She was a treat to the eyes.

She flicked his cock with her tongue. Moving down and coming back up, letting the head pop out. And then, licking the head with the tip of her tongue.

Krishna groaned, the thrill of his naked wife in front of a stranger, giving him head, getting to him. As she took more and more of him inside, she saw the bulge grow in the teen's pants.

Finally, she reached his pelvis. Her mouth stuffed with cock. His hair tickling her nose. She held there and he thrust up. Once. Twice. Krishna bellowed finally and came deep in her throat.

Giving her exactly what she wanted. His precious cum. She swallowed every string down her ravenous throat. Then she licked to his tip and sucked his cock till she had every drop inside her mouth.

Then she looked the teen in the eye, got up and cupped her breasts as if they were for display. They hurriedly dressed as it was their stop next. The boy was left shocked and at the same time extremely horny. But they had a good time.

He spanked her ass and boobs as they walked home. When they got home, no sooner was the door unlocked, she had her pants off and her fingers inside her cunt hole.

Tonight was dildo night. He slowly pressed a finger into her butt hole.
He loved Aeishwarya more than anything!