The Story of Meera(completed)

Introducing the Characters
Only the important characters are being introduced here.

1. Meera

Meera

Profession: ???
Looks: Wheatish complexion, height 5'2", figure 34D:26:36
About Meera: Mithila finds Meera in a wounded state on a deserted road. She doesn't remember much about herself.

2. Dr. Mithila

Mithila

Profession: Doctor, psychiatrist
Looks: dusky complexion, height 5'8", figure 34C:28:38
About Mithila: Meera's psychiatrist and good friend. Meera often consults Dr. Mithila for counseling and therapy.

3. Kabir

Kabir

Profession: ???
Looks: Fair complexion, height 6'0", hazel eyes, speaks with an arabic accent.
About Kabir: Meera's love interest. Due to her amnesia Meera doesn't remember much about Kabir at present.

4. Ajeet

Ajeet

Profession: Manager at the Queen's Heart Bar
Looks: Wheatish complexion, height 5'11", brown eyes.
About Ajeet: He rapes and humiliates Meera while she was under the influence of drugs, but only to die at her hands shortly after.

5. Sharon

Sharon

Profession: Waitress at the Queen's Heart Bar
Looks: Dusky complexion, height 5'4"
About Sharon: Meera's roommate. She is also a drug peddlar and betrays Meera leaving her in a dangerous situation.

6. Aryan

Aryan

Profession: Meera's informer
Looks: Fair complexion, height 6'0"
About Aryan: Aryan tries to rescue Meera as he owes Kabir a favor.

7. Adil

Adil

Profession: Meera's pimp
Looks: Wheatish complexion, dark hair, height 6'0"
About Adil: He runs an organized prostitution business with the help of his connections with influential people. He's got money and muscle powers required to run his business smoothly.

It was a dark night. A young girl limped her way through a dense forest. She fought for her life with each ragged breath. Creatures of the night made intimidating noises all around her. But the voices in her head were louder.

“You like that don’t you? Say you like it bitch!” a man’s voice roared in her head.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t save you,” another man’s tearful voice rang in her ears.

“Don’t cry girl, you are a habitual slut, you just don’t know it…now open your legs and show me your used holes,” a third voice said softly with an evil laughter.

“I’m sorry, please forgive me,” a woman’s voice said.

The girl pressed her palms against her ears and screamed. “SHUT UP!” she yelled, “SHUT UP!”

And there was silence. The voices in her head stopped. And she could hear was the crickets. She continued to limp among the dense trees, trying to find her way in the pale moon light. Her white dress was torn and soaked in blood. It was torn obscenely at places and barely covered her body. Her dark hair hanging down her shoulders were matted and her lip bled. But her dark eyes were full of determination, and sparkled with a spirit to survive.

After what felt like an eternity, she reached a road. She hoped someone would stop by and help her. All that she could do was hope and muster all the strength she could and hold on. She felt aches and pain all over her body, and suddenly she felt a chill. The cold winds only added to her misery.

A long time passed by. The road was deserted and very few vehicles passed by. The ones that did, didn’t bother to stop. The girl was rapidly losing her strength. She collapsed to the ground out of sheer exhaustion. Just as her vision turned hazy, she felt raindrops on her face. The drizzle quickly turned into a downpour, and the girl was completely drenched. She knew she couldn’t survive much longer out in the cold.

And suddenly a car stopped by. A beautiful young woman rushed towards her. She shook the wounded girl gently and asked, “Hey, are you OK?”

“Help me please,” the girl gasped.

The woman helped the girl to her feet and helped her get into her car. The girl was barely conscious.

“My name is Mithila,” the woman said, “I am a doctor. What’s your name?”

“I don’t know…” the girl muttered.

“There’s so much blood on your dress,” Mithila said as she started driving the car, “What happened sweetheart?”

“I don’t remember…” the girl said becoming increasingly agitated. She was shivering in cold and drew her arms and legs closer. Mithila put a warm shawl around her and turned on the car’s heater.

Mithila looked at her carefully. “Have you been using drugs?”

“I’m in so much pain…I just wanna sleep…I want this to stop…I want these voices to go away….I just…I don’t know…” the girl whispered some incoherent sentences rubbing her arms.

“It’s alright girl,” Mithila said, “I’m taking you to a hospital, you are going to be okay.”

The girl’s eyes were glazed over, her gaze was blank. Soon they reached a hospital, and trained health care staff began to tend to the wounds. Mithila was a psychiatrist. She had called upon her colleague Dr. Ayesha who was a gynecologist to assess the girl’s condition.

“I am Dr. Mithila and I am a psychiatrist,” Mithila said formally introducing herself, “Since you appear to have gone through some trauma, I’m admitting you to this hospital under my care. My colleague Dr. Ayesha is a gynecologist and will treat you for your injuries,” Mithila said, “It is my duty to ask, do you want to report anything to the police? Cleaning you up could destroy important evidence.”

The girl just shook her head.

“Draw a blood sample as send it for dope test,” Mithila ordered the nurse, “Looks like she is on some opioids.”

The nurse nodded and drew a blood sample.

“We are going to put you to sleep for a while, so that you don’t feel any pain,” Dr. Ayesha said comforting the trembling girl.

The girl smiled weakly as Dr. Ayesha injected a sedative into her veins. Within minutes the girl fell into a deep sleep. The nurse took of the girl’s blood-soaked clothes. There were several minor flesh wounds on her body. There were bite marks and scratches all over her, some old, some recent. There were injuries on her feet as she had been running barefoot through the forest, that’s why she had been limping. But what shocked the medical staff was the tattoos on her body. Across her breasts was written “Whore” and another tattoo just above her pussy that read “Cock hungry hole” with an arrow pointing towards her pussy. As they turned her over, they found another tattoo on her ass that read, “Horny bitch.”

Mithila was visibly disturbed seeing the tattoos. “This seems like permanent ink” she gasped.

“That’s really cruel!” Dr. Ayesha said, “Poor girl!”

“How is her general condition, Ayesha?” Mithila asked.

“She has been drugged for sure,” Ayesha said, “and she has indulged in recent sexual activity. It is hard to say whether it was forced or consensual because there are no injuries on her genitals. In fact, there are hardly any fresh injuries, few minor wounds that will heal in a day or two.”

Mithila was relieved to know that the girl was not seriously injured.

“However,” Ayesha said, “There are some old scars. These kinda scars would usually result from regular torture. There are signs of previous childbirth. Lemme do a quick ultrasound.”

Ayesha held an ultrasound probe over her belly and frowned, “This does not look good. Her uterus is almost dysfunctional. Looks like a badly done abortion, but she might never conceive again.”

Mithila felt a pinch in her heart as she realized the implications of what Ayesha said.

“This is a very sensitive case Mithila,” Ayesha said, “This girl seems to have gone through some very significant trauma, I trust you would know how to handle this.”

“I’ll take care of her Ayesha,” she lovingly touching the girl’s hair.

As Ayesha finished dressing all the girl’s wounds, Dr. Mithila instructed the nurse, “I want you to cover up these tattoos with bandages. Say nothing to her about the tattoos. She is in a vulnerable state of mind and the sight of these tattoos could...destabilize her.”

The nursed nodded in approval and covered up her tattoos and dressed her up in a clean gown. Mithila wrote down orders for further medications. The nurses got the still sedated girl shifted to a private ward where she could rest undisturbed. Mithila wanted to leave, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the girl. Her heart was sad, and she shuddered at the thought of what all the girl must have been through. She sat down quietly next to the girl, closed her eyes, trying to pray for her quick recovery.

Mithila held the sleeping girl's delicate palm in her hand and looked at her fondly. The girl was almost had a small and slender frame, and a wheatish brown complexion. She had large innocent eyes and dark hair hanging down her shoulders. Mithila lovingly ran her fingers through the girl's hair.

Mithila's husband Anshul was also a doctor and worked in the same hospital. He entered the ward and found his wife sitting next to the sleeping girl looking visibly disturbed.

“Are you OK honey?” He asked in a worried tone, “I thought you left. I was hoping you’d be home by now.”

“I was going home,” Mithila said, “And I found this girl on the road. She was…I had to help her or she wouldn’t have survived.”

“Who is she?” he asked.

“She doesn’t remember,” Mithila said, “But she’s been through something awful…”

Mithila couldn’t hold back her tears as she gently rolled the sleeve of the sleeping girl’s gown and said, “Look at these needle marks, they’ve been pumping her with dope…and this…” Mithila slowly raised the girl’s gown and peeled off an edge of that cover up bandage to show the degrading tattoos to her husband. “Permanent ink!” she said, “Such monsters! She is so young…she must be what? 20?”

Anshul hugged his agitated wife and gently rubbed her back. “I understand how this makes you feel honey,” he said wiping off her tears with his thumbs, “You are sweet and brave to have helped her. She is going to be OK now, because she has you taking care of her.”

Mithila could speak no more. She hugged her husband tightly and wept.

Mithila chose to stay by her bedside till morning. In the morning, the girl woke up, feeling much better and calmer.

Mithila smiled at her and ran her fingers through her dark hair. “Good morning sweetie,” Mithila said with a smile, “It’s nice to see you smiling. How are you feeling?”

“Much better,” the girl said, “Thank you so much for your help.”

“Are you hungry?” Mithila asked.

The girl nodded and Mithila got her a sandwich and a coffee. Mithila sat next to her watching her eat. She had so many questions for her, but refrained from asking anything as she was afraid, the girl might get upset again.

“I really wish I knew your name sweetie, or maybe something about your family. I’m sure they’ll be looking for you. Do you remember anything at all?” Mithila asked.

“I’m sorry I don’t,” the girl said with a sad face.

“That’s alright,” Mithila said, “You just need to rest, everything is going to fall in place eventually.”

“What are these?” the girl asked pointing towards the bandages.

“Nothing to worry about,” Mithila said casually, “Just some little wounds that we stitched up. We’ll leave the bandages on for a couple of days and then you are good to go.”

The girl smiled. “Thank you for everything that you’ve done for me,” she said.

“You are going to be ok,” Mithila said hugging her, “I’m always there for you.”

The girl hugged back. Mithila left the room, leaving her alone to rest. The girl smiled as she looked out of the window. The beautiful shining sun, the chirping birds and the city alive and buzzing around the hospital. She felt free after a long time. She gazed out of the window, enjoying the view of a free world to her heart’s content. She tried to think about her family, her home. She wanted to remember as soon as possible so that she could go home.

After sometime, she got back onto her bed and closed her eyes. Suddenly a vision hit her. She was locked inside a dark place. She could barely move. It was pitch dark; she couldn’t see a thing. She could barely breathe. She wanted to scream, but she hadn’t the strength. Feelings of helplessness overwhelmed her, there was nothing she could do. She drifted off to sleep. And then there was a sudden jerk. She woke up with a jolt. But she was still in the dark place, unable to move, unable to speak. For a moment she felt she was dead. But then she could feel her own breath. She felt the she was gently rocking, like floating in space. She wept silently, and slept again. This happened over and over again, she felt like she was trapped forever in this dark place.

And then she saw beams on light seeping in. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she realized she was trapped in a crate. She heard voices, there were people around her. And suddenly a lot of light flooded her eyes. Someone had opened the crate. She was nearly blinded by the sudden daylight after spending forever in darkness. A familiar face was smiling at her. A handsome young man, tall and fair, with beautiful hazel eyes. He looked weary and tired, but his face was gleaming with the joy of seeing her. He helped her out of the crate and hugged her.

“Meera,” he said, “We made it, we are free!”

The girl gave him a blank look. The long hours spent in darkness had affected her mentally.

“Hey, it’s me, Kabir,” he said, “Don’t be afraid, we are safe now.”

“Kabir…” she said, “I was so afraid, I thought I was going to die…”

“You are a tough girl Meera,” he said hugging her tightly.

Suddenly someone grabbed her hair from behind. “Tough girl needs one cock in each hole,” a man said as he dragged her away from Kabir.

“NO!” she screamed, “Let me go!”

Another man stepped in between and hit Kabir on the head instantly cracking open his skull and killing him on the spot.

The girl screamed hysterically as a group of men laughed as they held her tight while their leader loaded a syringe. “Once I put this thing in you, you will want to fuck every man in the world like a bitch in heat.”

The girl suddenly woke up from her sleep screaming wildly. She was sweating and trembling and extremely agitated. The nursed rushed to her room and injected a sedative in her vein and immediately called Dr. Mithila.

Mithila rushed towards the terrified girl and hugged her till she calmed down.

“I think my name is Meera,” she said.

“That’s a sweet name Meera,” Mithila said fondling her hair, “Did you have a bad dream Meera?”

“Dream or memory, I don’t know,” Meera said tearfully, “Or maybe just some made up shit from my fucked-up head.”

“It’s alright Meera,” Mithila said reassuringly holding her hand, “Whatever it may have been, you are safe now, and no one can hurt you, alright? And we will figure this out together.”

Meera nodded her head.

“Good, now tell me what did you see?” Mithila asked.

“I was locked up in a crate for a long time…” Meera said.

“A crate?” Mithila asked.

“Yes, and it was dark and I couldn’t breathe…and finally one man opened the crate. He looked familiar; he had these beautiful hazel eyes and he seemed to care about me. He hugged me; he was trying to comfort me, his accent was...different, had an Arabic touch to it…he said his name was Kabir.”

“Do you recognize this man?” Mithila asked, “Is he related to you? He is your family?”

“I don’t know…” Meera said, “But in his eyes, I saw…he really seemed to care about me…but then they killed him…”

“Who killed him?” Mithila asked.

“Some bad guys,” she said, “Their faces looked familiar but I don’t remember their names. They killed him and took me away. They wanted to…rape me. They injected something in me…and I don’t remember anything after that.”

Meera began to weep bitterly. Mithila hugged her and helped her calm down.

“Try to remember something more about Kabir, like his full name, what he did for a living. Maybe we would be able to find your family this way. Do you remember anything about where you lived?”

“I told you all that I could recall…” Meera said wiping tears from her eyes, “Sometimes I wish I really didn’t have to remember at all…I wish I could start my life afresh, like a clean slate...I wish I had no memory at all about my past…because all that I can remember are…bad things…”

Mithila helped Meera lie down and sat next to her till she fell asleep.

Mithila kept Meera on mild sedatives so that her disturbing memories would be suppressed till her general condition improved. With every passing day, Meera was feeling better. She was recovering fast, like a wounded sparrow who was now fluttering her wings trying to take flight.

“How are you feeling Meera?” Mithila asked as she entered Meera’s room for routine rounds.

“I’m feeling good, alive,” Meera said with a smile.

“There’s something I need you to listen calmly,” Mithila said holding Meera’s hand, “We’ve found drugs in your blood, large doses of heroin and you are most likely addicted. Since you’ve been hospitalized here, I’ve been maintaining you on methadone so that you don’t suffer from withdrawal.”

“So, what happens to me now?” Meera asked with a sad face.

“After you are discharged from this hospital, we will be moving you to a rehab center. It is a beautiful place, a little away from the city, you’ll be safe there. You’ll have shelter, food and people taking care of you so that you get clean soon,” Mithila said.

“Will you be there?” Meera asked grabbing Mithila’s hand tightly.

“I’ll come visit you,” Mithila assured, “Dr. Keith will be looking after you there. He is a good doctor and a good friend of mine.”

“I have no money to pay for rehab, or the bill of this hospital either,” Meera said tearfully.

“Don’t worry about that sweetie,” Mithila assured, “I just want you to get well soon. I’ll be taking care of all your bills till we find your family.”

Meera’s eyes were filled with tears of gratitude and she hugged Mithila tightly, “I’ll go wherever you want me to go, I’ll do whatever you say, just stay with me a little longer…please…I’m all alone and I feel so scared…you have always been so kind to me…”

“Hey sweetie,” Mithila said reassuringly rubbing her back, “I am always here for you.”

“Could you hold my hand till I fall asleep?” Meera asked.

Mithila smiled and held her hand. Meera slowly drifted off to sleep. Mithila smiled at the sleeping girl and gently fondled her head. But soon she observed the Meera was restless. Her eyelids fluttered as if she was dreaming. And in less than a minute, she woke up and sat down on bed. She looked at Mithila with wide open eyes like she had seen a ghost.

“Are you okay girl?” Mithila asked.

Meera shook her head and sobbed bitterly.

“I can’t sleep Mithila. These bad dreams, they keep coming back. They don’t make any sense; I’m so fucked up in my head!” Meera screamed as she frantically began to hit her head with her hands, “Make these dreams go away Mithila! Make them go away!”

“Calm down Meera,” Mithila said holding her tightly, “It’s alright, we are going to figure this out, and we are going to make this stop. Tell me, what did you see?”

“I saw…a man, he had blue eyes…and there was another man; they seemed like best friends. And we were in this deserted place, these two men locked me in their car. You were there too, in my dream, Mithila, you were trying to help me…and then, that blue eyed man…he….” Meera started crying uncontrollably and couldn’t finish her sentence.

“What did he do?” Mithila asked.

“He stabbed you in the heart with a knife…you fell to the ground; you were still alive but he ripped out your still beating heart. I tried to scream, but this other man, he grabbed me from behind and smothered me, I couldn’t scream, I couldn’t breathe, I tried to fight but he was too strong…and then everything went blank…” Meera said as she cried uncontrollably.

Mithila held Meera firmly trying to pacify her. “It’s alright dear, just a bad dream, we are both fine here, aren’t we?”

“Am I going crazy Mithila?” Meera asked.

“You are not crazy Meera,” Mithila said, “I would never invalidate your feelings or fears. Dreams aren’t entirely true, but they always have some connection to reality. The mind makes associations. Don’t be so hard on yourself Meera. Let time heal you. Everything is going to be ok.”

Meera smiled weakly.

“I’m increasing the dose of sedatives so that you sleep better, you need rest right now more than anything,” Mithila said

It was the third day since Meera was hospitalized. She had recovered almost completely now.

Meera was gazing out of the window, viewing the gleaming city. She was smiling, she was feeling free and peaceful. Mithila entered the room and she smiled lovingly at Mithila.

“How are you feeling now, Meera?” Mithila asked her with a smile.

“I’m feeling great actually,” Meera chirped, “There’s hardly any pain, and I’m feeling alive!”

“That’s wonderful,” Mithila said, “Any more bad dreams?”

“Thankfully, no, I could sleep well last night,” Meera said with a smile. Then she pointed at the bandages on her body, “But when do we get these off?”

Mithila’s smile suddenly faded. She held Meera’s hand gently and guided her to sit down on the bed.

“I need you to listen to me very calmly,” Mithila said to Meera, “I’m going to tell you something that may be disturbing to you, but I need you know to that I am here for you no matter what.”

Meera was now suddenly very worried.

“Do you have any kind of memory about any kind of tattoos that you may have had?” Mithila asked calmly.

“Tattoos?” Meera asked, as her expression suddenly became very grave. Her eyes were tearful and she suddenly looked very afraid. “I’ve been having these nightmares about...some very bad things written on my body…I thought it was just a bad dream…”

Mithila closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Meera…” Mithila spoke calmly, “There are some words written on your body…with permanent ink. But I’ve already spoken to a dermatologist, there are treatments available, it takes time, but we will get them off you completely.”

“You put up these bandages just to cover them up?” Meera asked touching the bandages on her body.

Mithila closed her eyes and nodded.

“I want to see them Mithila,” Meera said, “Could you take them off?”

“I will,” Mithila said. Then she cupped Meera’s face and said, “I just want you to remember that you are a very strong girl, ok?”

Meera nodded. Mithila gently peeled off the bandages from her body, revealing the degrading words to Meera. Meera tried to hold back her tears, but broke down eventually. She buried her face in her palms and wept bitterly.

“How could they do this to me?” Meera cried. She felt shattered from within.

“Perhaps they were trying to break you,” Mithila said rubbing her back, “But you are way too strong Meera.”

Meera suddenly got aggressive and pushed Mithila away, “Don’t touch me! I am dirty! I am a whore!”

Meera began to scream loudly and throw things around in the room. Her eyes were red with rage. Her aggression rapidly spiraled out on control as she screamed hysterically. Shattered glass was everywhere, and Meera had become a threat to herself and others around her if not quickly controlled. Mithila quickly rang the call bell and two nurses entered the room.

“Hold her down,” Mithila ordered as she loaded a syringe.

“NO!” Meera screamed, “NOT THE NEEDLE! NOT THE NEEDLE!”

The nurses held Meera down on the bed as she struggled violently.

“Easy, easy girl,” Mithila said as she injected a tranquilizer into her, “You are ok, you are ok…”

Within seconds Meera was subdued. Mithila asked the nurses to leave the room. She sat down on the bed next to Meera and cradled her head and lovingly ran her fingers through her hair.

Meera was barely conscious. But she felt the warmth of Mithila’s body and her loving touch. She responded by snuggling deeper into Mithila arms. “I love you Naina di,” Meera whispered before she drifted off to sleep.

Mithila realized that Meera just referred to her by the name 'Naina'. She guessed that perhaps Naina was someone close to Meera. Mithila made a mental note that she would ask Meera about Naina when her condition stabilizes. But at the moment, she just held Meera in her arms, gentle fondling her head till she fell asleep.

Mithila rested her back against the bed’s headboard, still holding Meera in her arms. She closed her eyes. She wasn’t sure how much time had passed but, she was suddenly awakened by Meera’s scream. Meera was sitting up on her bed trembling in fear. Her eyes were red and tearful and her lips trembled. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

“Shhhh” Mithila said comforting her, “Calm down sweetie…”

“I saw something Mithila…” Meera said in a trembling voice.

“What did you see?” Mithila asked, “Another nightmare?”

Meera was silent for one whole minute. Then she slowly turned her head towards Mithila and started narrating,

“I was in a room…its walls were wooden…

I was lying on the floor, on some kind of a rug. I was wearing a white dress, but it was torn obscenely and it barely covered my body…

and my head was spinning…and I couldn’t see clearly…

Then there was a man…he was naked…he was wearing this mask…with holes cut out for his eyes and lips…I recognize his eyes, I recognize his voice…I’ve certainly seen him before…

He’s started touching me…he touched my breasts…started playing with me nipples…

He disgusts me, I wanted his hands off me, I wanted him to stop touching me, but I was helpless…

I felt a pleasurable sensation in my nipples, I couldn’t stop him from pleasuring me…

I wanted him to go away…but he kept playing with my breasts…and I felt heat growing between my legs…my legs slowly open up…I felt ashamed, I didn’t want any of this…

“When I first saw you at Queen’s Heart, you used to be such a prude, bitch,” he whispered in my ears, “Now look at you…a shamless slut with her legs wide open all wet and horny ready to be fucked…”

My body betrayed me…I felt a tingle in my pussy hearing his degrading words…

He ordered me to get on fours…and I obeyed…

He got on top of me and I feel his cock enter my pussy…and started fucking me…

“You…are…nothing…but…a…cock…hungry…hole” He said this over and over again!

Over and over again!

Over and over again!

Over and over again!

Over and over again!

Over and over again!

And then something happened to me…something snapped!”

Meera was frozen with fear as she finished her narration.

Mithila hugged her gently rubbed her back.

“Mithila,” Meera said calmly, “We need to go back to the place where you first found me.”

“Hey girl,” Mithila tried to comfort her, “You are safe now. You don’t need to go anywhere. Those bad guys can’t hurt you anymore.”

“No, you don’t understand,” Meera said looking straight into her eyes, “That wasn’t a nightmare. It was a memory from the night you first found me. The blood you had seen on my clothes, it wasn’t mine.”

“Meera,” Mithila said looking at her in disbelief, “What are you…NO...it can’t be..”

“We will never know for sure unless we get there,” Meera said, “And we need to leave NOW!”

“No, I’m not doing this!” Mithila said.

“Fine,” Meera said with determination, “Then I’ll go on my own.”

Meera got up and began to leave.

“Wait, you can’t leave,” Mithila said blocking her way.

“Are you really going to do this to me Mithila?” Meera asked tearfully.

Mithila didn’t reply. Meera slumped down on the bed and wept bitterly.

“Hey sweetheart,” Mithila said fondling her head, “I really care about you and I know you’ve been through a lot. I just don’t want you to suffer anymore.”

“And how exactly do you plan to do that? By keeping me in la-la land forever? By making me believe everything is perfect and beautiful?” Meera said sternly, “If something happened to me, I deserve to know!”

Mithila wasn’t convinced but the desperate look on Meera’s face made her reconsider.

“Okay,” she said, “I’ll take you there. But you have been admitted in this hospital and I can’t just take an inpatient out for a stroll. You’ve got to do as I say.”

Meera nodded eagerly.

Mithila picked up the phone in the ward and made a call. “Hello, this is Dr. Mithila Rai. Patient in 406 needs a CT scan urgently. She needs to be taken to the Malad branch for the same. I’ve already arranged an ambulance, arrange for the patient to be shifted.”

Then she looked at Meera and said, “Once the nurse arrives, just sit in the wheelchair. She will escort you till the gate of the hospital. Then get inside the ambulance.”

Meera nodded. Mithila then left the room.

She did as she was told. She was escorted by a nurse up to the gate. An ambulance arrived and Meera got into the ambulance. She was anxious. After some time, the ambulance pulled over in a secluded spot. The driver opened the door for Meera.

“That car,” he said, pointing towards a car.

Meera slowly walked towards the car and was relieved to see Mithila in the driver’s seat. She quickly got in the car. They drove on the dark road for quite some time. Both women were silent throughout.

“I’m not sure where exactly I found you, I just remember there was a gas station somewhere here…yes that one!” Mithila said looking at the gas station, “approximately 5 minutes’ drive from here….”

Mithila drove a little further and stopped at a secluded spot and looked at Meera. She had been quiet the whole time.

“I need a flashlight,” Meera said calmly.

Mithila looked at Meera anxiously for a moment and handed over a flashlight to her

“Turn off the headlights, stay in the car,” Meera said, “If you sense danger, leave immediately. Don’t wait for me.”

“Are you sure about this Meera?” Mithila asked nervously.

“I’ll never be ok till I face my demons,” Meera said calmly and stepped out of the car and walked into the dark forest.

Memories of that night kept flashing before her eyes. She knew she was held in some kind of a wooden cabin. She kept walking through the woods. The night was brighter than the night she had escaped. The moon was brighter, and she could see better. At a distance she found a ruined wooden structure. There was a small pond nearby. A memory flash hit her.

Meera was naked and intoxicated and a man was holding her.

“She’s starting to stink now,” another man said, “Don’t you ever wash her?”

“Yeah, we were so busy using her thoroughly, we never had the time,” the man holding her said, “Besides, the slut loves a cum bath more than anything else.”

“Bring her over here,” another man said, “We’ll wash the dirty slut real good and make her dirty again.”

All the man laughed as they dragged her into the pond.

“Care for a swim slut?” a man said as he pushed her head under water. Meera struggled violently for breath.

Meera snapped out of the memory flash and fell down on her knees trying to catch her breath. She rested her back against a tree for a while, trying to compose herself. Once she felt better, she gazed at the wooden cabin.

With trembling steps, she walked towards the cabin. As she pushed open the door, she could smell the revolting stench of a rotting body. She shone the flashlight across the room. She found a man’s decomposing body, with a head would that had bled profusely. He was wearing a mask. She pulled up a part of the mask to have a look at his face but the stab wounds were so deep, his face was smashed beyond recognition. There were wounds on his neck too, possibly deep wounds, cutting through his carotids that made him bleed to death. She found the man’s clothes lying nearby. She searched his pockets and found his wallet. Along with his credit cards, she found an ID in it. She always had strong feeling that she knew him.

She continued searching the room. She found the man’s phone placed strategically on the table. The way the phone was positioned, it appeared as if it was set to record a video of the room. The moment she touched the phone, she got a sudden memory flash.

Meera was lying intoxicated on the rug. The front of her dress was torn exposing her breasts completely. He had raised her dress above her waist and she wasn’t wearing any panties. Both of her degrading tattoos were clearly visible.

“Look here and smile for the camera,” the man said with a grin as he clicked the picture.

Meera was barely oriented to what was happening around her. She flinched due to the camera flash.

“I’m going to record a video while I fuck you and I’m gonna show it to all the people who know you back at Queen’s Heart so that everyone knows what a slut you are!” he said as he adjusted the phone camera to focus on the helplessly exposed Meera and pressed the record button.

Meera snapped out of the flashback and picked up the man’s phone. Its battery was dead. She put the phone in her pocket.

The room was a complete mess and the stink was unbearable. Meera found a broken glass bottle near the corpse with blood stains on it. She used a cloth to clean up any fingerprints that she might have left. She looked around and found a kerosene stove. Perhaps it was being used to cook the simple meals that she was given while she was kept there. There was a large can of kerosene nearby.

Meera doused each and every object in the room in kerosene. She found the man’s cigarette lighter lying nearby. She set the whole cabin ablaze.

She stood at a distance for some time watching the fire consume the whole cabin. She watched the wooden framework crumble and fall. She didn’t know why, but she felt peaceful watching the place burn.

She started walking back towards the spot where Mithila had dropped her. The cabin was quite off the road, it took Meera almost an hour to find Mithila’s car. She quickly got into the passenger’s seat and said, “Drive, be quick.”

Mithila had a lot of questions for Meera. “Thank God you are OK! I was starting to get worried; you’ve been gone for more than 2 hours. What happened back there?” she asked.

Meera didn’t answer her right away. She took the man’s phone and connected it to a charging post in Mithila car. The phone began to charge.

“His name was Ajeet Rathod, he was a manager at Queen's Heart Bar,” Meera said, handing over the man’s ID and to Mithila for her to have a quick look, “I remember having had an argument with him at Queen's heart bar. He had misbehaved with me and Kabir had roughed him up.”

Mithila suddenly stopped the car and looked at Meera in horror. “You mean you….seriously?”

Meera just nodded serenely.

“What? When?” Mithila asked.

“3 nights ago,” Meera said, “The night you first found me…like I said, all that blood, it wasn’t mine. By the way, keep driving, this isn’t a good place to stop.”

Mithila could barely process the shock. But she started the car and drove ahead.

“So, what did you find in that cabin?” Mithila asked.

“The man’s body, it had started decomposing already. Apart from that some usual things, like the rug on which I was lying, his clothes, some of his other belongings, some used condoms, some needles, some drugs, some food, the usual stuff.” Meera said casually, “It doesn’t matter though, I burned everything down.”

“You did what?” Mithila asked in shock.

“I burned the place down,” Meera said calmly, “What else did you expect me to do? My fingerprints and DNA were all over the place. And, I hope you do realize that you need to get your car thoroughly cleaned up.”

Mithila could barely speak after that. She just kept driving quietly.

“I understand you are curious Mithila,” Meera said serenely, “But after seeing what I saw there, and everything that I remember so far, I am feeling a sense of calm…like I’m not afraid anymore.”

Meera then turned on the man’s phone that has enough charge now, “Let’s see if we find something interesting in the gentleman’s phone…hmmm, it’s locked!”

Mithila was still in shock. She just kept driving as Meera tried the usual passwords, like the man’s name, his date of birth but nothing seemed to work.

Meera examined his wallet carefully with her flashlight. The man had a family photo in his wallet with his wife and a teenage daughter. On looking closely, Meera found an inscription on the wallet, “To the best dad in the world – Love Tara.”

Meera typed in “Tara” and the phone unlocked. “The sweet love of a child,” she said as she began to access the man’s phone.

She found the video she had expected.

“Find a good place to park,” Meera said to Mithila, “This is something I think you should see.”

Mithila pulled over at a secluded spot and Meera played the video.

Meera was lying intoxicated on the rug, obscenely exposed.

The man set up the video and walked towards Meera. He was wearing a mask to hide his identity. He grabbed her hair and dragged her towards the camera.

“Let’s show that pretty face to the camera first,” he said, forcing her to face the camera, “Tell everyone, what’s your name?”

Meera was so intoxicated she barely knew what was going on. The man tapped her cheeks roughly and shouted, “Say your name slut!”

“Meera…” she muttered. Her body hardly had any tone, she was on the verge of collapsing any moment.

“Now show everyone your boobs,” he ordered as he pulled away the rags of clothes covering her breasts and made her arch her back obscenely thrusting her ample breasts forwards. “Now read what is written on your boobs,” he said with a grin.

Sensing her hesitation, he roughly pulled her hair making her squeal. “You can read, can’t you, dumb slut? Read the damn word aloud for everyone!”

“Whore…” she gasped.

“Is that what you are? You would fuck any man for money, won’t you?” he asked as he cupped her breasts and gently began playing with her nipples. “You would let any man touch you anywhere on your slut body, even your most intimate parts, won’t you?” he said, adding to her humiliation.

Meera’s body began to respond to the stimulation. She began to moan and breathe heavily, making her breasts rise and fall. The masked man now began to squeeze her breasts, heightening her arousal. He smiled as he observed the camera capture Meera’s pleasurable expressions and moans. She even began to move her hips rhythmically as her body prepared for intercourse. He knew that he could control and humiliate her for the rest of her life with his video.

“Do you like my hand on your boobs?” he asked as he began to sensually stroke her nipples, “Do you like me touching your nipples like…this?

“Yes..” Meera gasped.

“Do you know me, Meera?” the man asked, continuously teasing her nipples driving her mad with pleasure, “Do you know my name?”

“No..” she said.

“So, you would let any man play with your boobs like that and enjoy it like a slut?” he asked, lightly twisting her nipples.

Meera just moaned in response.

“Now lift your dress and show your pussy to everyone,” he ordered.

Meera now had no control over herself. The drug in her veins and the sexual pleasure made her completely lose touch with reality. She lifted her dress and exposed her crotch for the camera.

“So desperate now,” the man said with a laugh, “At least, in the beginning you had some shame, now you are showing everyone what a desperate whore you are.”

He picked up his phone and focused the camera again in her face to capture her wanting expression. He took a close up of her exposed breasts and brought the camera down between her legs. He gently parted her cunt lips to expose her pussy and asshole to the camera. Hey pussy was dripping wet and her clit was engorged. He rubbed her clit with his thumb, making her moan wildly.

“You are willingly showing off your most private parts to the camera,” he said sensually rubbing her clit, “You want everyone to know what a slut you are, don’t you?”

Meera could barely comprehend what he was saying. All she could feel was the skillful stimulation of her clit, driving her crazy with pleasure. “Yes..I want this..” she gasped.

The man slipped a finger inside her wet pussy and it slipped in easily. “Not so tight I see,” he said sensually moving his finger in and out of her, “How many men have fucked your pussy?”

“I don’t know…” she gasped as she moaned in pleasure of the sensual finger fuck.

“What about your ass?” he said as he inserted his lubricated finger in her ass.

“I don’t know…” she said again.

“Lost count already?” the man laughed, “Such a slut!”

“Read this…” the man ordered her pointing towards her pussy tattoo.

When Meera hesitated, he sharply pinched her clit making her groan. “Cock..hungry..hole..” she gasped.

“Care to show me where exactly this hole is?” the man said with a smile.

Meera was now desperate and she began fingering her pussy. The man captured every moment of her degradation on camera. He smiled at the thought of showing the video to all the people who knew her and humiliating her thoroughly.

He roughly pulled her finger out of her pussy and slapped her boobs. “Shameless slut,” he said, “Get on all fours like a bitch and beg to be fucked.”

Meera got on all fours. The man began to rub the tip of his hard cock against her desperate pussy. He positioned the camera right in front of her face so that her desperate expressions could be captured. He teased her by continuously rubbing his cock against her pussy but never penetrating it. He teased her till she could take it no more.

“Please fuck me…” she begged.

“What was that?” the man said, “I couldn’t hear you. Louder please.”

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” she screamed.

Satisfied at her humiliation, the man rammed the entire length of his cock inside her and began to fuck her hard. Meera had an orgasm within seconds. She grunted like an animal and wildly thrust her hips backwards, meeting his thrusts.

“Wow!” he said as he continued fucking her, “You look so beautiful when you cum. What’s your boyfriend’s name again? Ah yes, Kabir! Does he know how many men you are fucking here? I’m definitely gonna show this to him. Can you imagine how he is going to feel when he finds out that his sweetheart Meera is actually just a cock hungry whore.”

Something about the mention of Kabir triggered Meera. She began to get agitated trying to move away from the man, but he grabbed her hips as he fucked her hard and deep.

“I’m gonna tell him,” he said as he neared his orgasm, “How good this pussy feels and how willingly you let me fuck you. Why, Kabir can actually see it himself how you desperately begged me to fuck you…and your beautiful expressions when you came on my cock...”

Meera’s eyes shot open. It was like she jolted out of a trance. The camera still recording the act, now recorded the feeling of shame and guilt on her face. But those feelings were quickly replaced with anger. The kind of anger that would make her explode. The man continued to fuck her roughly calling her degrading names.

“STOP! STOP!!” she screamed.

“Shut up bitch,” the man growled, “You’ve had your fun already. This will stop only when I am done.”

Meera was extremely frantic and struggled violently. The man held her down and continued fucking her. But that didn’t slow her down. She managed to break free from his grip with all her strength. Her face was boiling with rage. The wrath overtook her conscious thinking and she grabbed an empty whiskey bottle and smashed it on his head. She rapidly stabbed the man’s face, neck with the broken bottle. The man screamed and fell down. He tried to stop Meera but her anger had given her extraordinary strength. She sat up on his chest and continued stabbing him rapidly. Blood spurted all over, and the man’s dying screams only seem to fuel her. She stabbed him at least a hundred times, and continued stabbing him even after he had stopped breathing.

Then she collapsed next to him. She was still breathing but all her energies had been drained. She lay there for a few minutes and helped herself to her feet. She then walked out of the door, out of the camera’s field.

After sometime in the video, another man entered the cabin. His eyes shot wide open as he saw the man lying lifeless in a pool of his own blood.

The man hastily made a phone call.

“The girl…she..she..escaped,” the man stuttered, trembling in fear “And the client…is dead…she murdered him, that bloody bitch!”

There was a brief pause.

“I’m sorry boss, I shouldn’t have left them alone…the client wanted some drinks I just went to get them…” the man said.

Another brief pause.

“Yes…yes…of course, I’m going into the woods right away…I’ll…I’ll find her….but what about the body?” the man asked.

Another brief pause.

“Okay…okay…” the man said and rushed out of the cabin.

The video ran for another 4 hours. There was no movement in the cabin. The man never came back. The phone’s battery died and the video ended.

“I think no one entered the cabin after that,” Meera said, “And perhaps they orders were to find me first and then to deal with the body. Perhaps something happened to this man while he was looking for me.”

Mithila was completely shaken. “I don’t know what to say Meera, this is all too much for me.”

“I understand,” Meera said giving her a gentle side hug, “But it is what it is. We can’t change any of this. But you don’t have to worry Mithila. You are a sweetheart. You are an angel for me, and you have done what no one else ever has. I have another request. Please drive me to Queen’s Heart bar in Colaba, I think I worked there. Perhaps I’ll remember something more.”

Mithila began to drive towards Colaba. It was a long way ahead. It took almost 2 hours for them to reach their destination. Both women were very quiet all along.

Finally, they reached Queen’s Heart. The place was alive and buzzing with people. The lights and the music brought back Meera’s suppressed memories. She just remained very quiet and gazed that the bar’s entrance with moist eyes, remembering all the bittersweet moments she spent there. A tear rolled down her cheek as she stepped out of the car without saying a word to Mithila.

“Where are you going Meera?” Mithila asked, but Meera didn’t respond.

Meera kept walking towards the bar. She stared the entrance for a moment and then turned left. Mithila followed her quietly through the narrow lanes and alleys. On the way Mithila kept trying to talk the her by Meera didn’t say a word. She kept walking, like she knew the way. Finally, she turned into one narrow alley and arrived at a building. It looked like an old structure in a congested locality. The paint over the walls had peeled off at places. The building appeared so rickety, looked like it could collapse any time. Meera quietly walked upstairs to the second floor and stood in front of room no 203. Mithila was following her.

There were a few potted plants near the door. Meera reached into one of the plants and found a key. She opened the door with the key and entered the room. It was a humble apartment. She entered the apartment, and touched the object in the room fondly, with a faint smile on her face, as if remembering them. And then a painful memory hit her like lightning.

Her own screams echoed in her ears. She placed her palms over her ears in a desperate attempt to make it stop. She ran outside the door, down the stairs. Mithila tried to follow her but Meera was too fast. Within seconds she was out of her sight.

“Meera!” Mithila called out, “Meera, where are you?”

It was late night and there was no one on the street. There were dark alleys all around her, Mithila felt like she was trapped in some kind of a maze. She kept calling out Meera’s name but didn’t get a response. She started looking for Meera at each and every corner or the area.

Finally, she turned into one dark alley and she heard sobbing noises. She found a dumpster there and carefully tiptoed around it. She found Meera hiding next to the dumpster, curled up and sobbing bitterly.

“Hey there girl,” Mithila said rubbing her shoulder, “What are you doing here? Let’s get you back to the hospital.”

“I remember now Mithila,” Meera said tearfully, “I was hiding here that night, this was the last place I felt safe before…they found me…”

Mithila helped Meera to her feet and hugged her. “You are safe now sweetheart,” Mithila said, “Come let’s get you into the car.”

Meera took tiny steps as Mithila supported her. She felt…empty, like all her energy had been drained away. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks and ran back towards the dumpster and began to search something underneath it. Her eyes gleamed as she found it and began to reach for it.

“What is it Meera?” Mithila asked.

“My phone,” she said and she grabbed it and got up dusting her clothes. “The battery is dead, but I’m sure it will still work. The phone dropped out of my hand when they dragged me away and slid underneath here…I was talking to Kabir…I had called him for help…” a tear rolled down her eyes as Meera spoke.

Mithila wiped off her tears and slowly guided Meera back to the car. “We need to get you back to the hospital,” she said as she started driving.

Meera quietly gazed out of the window for a long time. When she had gathered enough strength, she spoke.

“I remember a few things now Mithila, not everything but just a few things. The dream about the crate, it was real. Me and Kabir, we landed on the coast of Mumbai about 4 months ago. I believe we were escaping from some place, that is why we had to travel on a cargo ship inside a crate. I really don’t remember anything before this point. Travelling inside a crate was a disturbing experience and I don’t know how many days we were in there. Perhaps I was drugged so that I don’t freak out. Once we landed here, the crate in which I was hiding was unloaded on the docks. Kabir helped me out of the crate. I couldn’t remember anything, but Kabir comforted me…”

Mithila was listening patiently. “Go on,” she said.

Meera started narrating her story…

“He was a few years elder to me, he was like my guardian. He told me we used to be slaves somewhere in a gulf country. Kabir’s looks and Arabic accent made me feel that he was perhaps a native of one of the middle Eastern countries. But he wouldn’t tell me anything more than that. I often asked him about where I came from, where my family was, and who I was really. But he never told me anything. All he would say is that I was sold as a slave when I was very young and he watched them do horrible things to me. I asked him about the degrading words written on my body, and he said back when I was a slave in the gulf, my Masters marked me as some sort of a punishment. But he never told me why I was punished. The more he watched me suffer, the stronger his feelings grew for me and the stronger the determination to help me escape.”

“Now we were in Mumbai, we weren’t slaves anymore, we were free! I still remember the evening we set foot in this city; it was perhaps the most beautiful moment of my life. I was with my Kabir, I remember that beautiful sunset I saw sitting next to him holding his hand, the mark of a new life for us.”

“But the joy was transient. Soon cold and hunger consumed our happiness. We had to make a living, we had to feed ourselves. We spent the rest of the evening walking around the city approaching various establishments for a job, no matter how menial, we were ready to do it. And finally, we found a bar by the name Queen’s Heart, who needed waiters. Me and Kabir instantly agreed for the job. The bar’s manager was a pervert and kept making passes at me but as long as Kabir was around, he wouldn’t cross the line.”

“There I met Sharon. She was also a waitress at the bar. She was very sweet. She let me share her room and found a place for Kabir to stay too, with some of her male colleagues. The new job brought a new wave of happiness in our lives. We had money, we had a decent place to live, we felt truly free.”

“Sharon was a lovely girl. Me and her, we became kind of best friends. She told me about herself. She was from a village near Goa. She had lost her father at a young age and her mother and 2 siblings depended on her. So, she had moved to Mumbai, so she could make some money for her family. We got along really well, we used to hang out, go the malls, salons, do a lot of girl stuff together. We shared secrets and we became the best of friends. And I had Kabir too. Kabir and me, we got to spend a lot of time with each other. Our fondness grew and we fell in love. And one day, Kabir proposed me!”

Meera blushed as she remembered that moment.

“And I said yes, of course…we had dreams you know, of living a life together, so sharing all joys and sorrows and maybe have children…”

Meera’s eyes suddenly became tearful. Meera switched on her phone that had charged enough by now. She showed pictures of herself and Sharon to Mithila. “And that is Kabir, my darling.” She said showing Mithila a picture of Kabir.

Mithila looked at Meera’s face. She had the brightest of smile on her face as she talked about Kabir. Her eyes gleamed with joy as she recalled the beautiful moments spent with him. Mithila smiled looking at Meera’s joyful face.

“Everything was fine until one day, Sharon just left in the wee hours of the night. She just sent me a text – “Mom’s sick, gotta go home.” I tried to call her but her phone was switched off,” Meera continued her narration.

“Few hours after she left, there was a rude knock on her door. I looked at the time, it was 3 am. I wondered who could be knocking like that on the door.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Open the door bitch!” one man shouted.

I was alerted and grabbed my phone. Suddenly the door flung open. The men had kicked open the door. I was terrified seeing four men barge into my flat.

“Where is she?” the man asked her roughly.

“Who?” I asked.

“Sharon! Where is she?” the man asked again. He signalled the other three men to search for her in the apartment.

“She left for home in the morning,” I said in utter confusion, “Her mother is sick.”

“That lying piece of shit!” the man growled, “She disappeared with a large packet of heroin she was supposed to deliver.”

I couldn’t believe my ears. I had never imagined that Sharon was involved with drug dealers.

“Take her instead,” the man said, “she’ll do just fine.”

“What?” I screamed her eyes wide open in horror, “Why me? I had nothing to do with this…please let me go.”

“Do you know the cost of the packet Sharon stole?” the man growled, “You are going to recover those costs for us.”

“No please…” I begged as the men dragged me out of the door and down the stairs, “Please let me go…please…”

“Hold her,” one of the men said, “We’ll get the car.”

Two men held me while the other two, left to get their car. I was still in shock, I could barely realize what was happening. But I knew this was my only chance of escaping. I used all my strength to struggle free from their grip and ran as fast as could. I turn into a dark alley but I could not run further as there was a dead end. I tried to retrace my steps, but I heard those men talking, “Where the fuck did she go? Find her at any cost! Spread out, search in each and every alley!”

I knew I had to hide. I could never outrun them. I found a dumpster in that alley. I hid behind it. I was trembling in fear. I had my phone with me, I tried to call Kabir, but he didn’t answer. I called him again and again but still there was no answer. I started to type a text but he called back. I answered almost immediately, but I guess one of the goons heard my phone ringing and started rapidly approaching me.

“You OK Meera?” Kabir asked.

“Kabir…some men are after me…it’s because of Sharon, she was involved with drug dealers…and now she’s gone leaving me alone and...now they are after me…please help…me please…”

“Where are you now?” he asked.

“I’m hiding in an alley near my apartment near the…,” I could barely complete my sentence when I saw one of those men standing right in front of me and screamed.

“Found her! Over here!” he shouted out to the other men.

The man grabbed me roughly and dragged me out. My phone dropped out of my hand and slipped under the dumpster. He slapped me multiple times and said, “Shut the fuck up bitch, the more noise you make, the worse this is going to be for you.”

“We need to drag her for quite some distance,” another man said, “These alleys are too narrow for the car.”

“Walk quietly or I slit your throat,” the man holding me said holding a knife to my throat.

I had no choice. I walked with them up to their car. Just as they were about to drag me in, I saw a bike’s headlight. It was Kabir!

“Kabir!” I screamed, “Help me!”

“Quick get her in,” said one man pushing me inside the car and they drove off.

Kabir followed us relentlessly. As long as I could see him, my heart was at peace.

“What the hell does he think he is doing?” one of them commented looking at me, “Ask him to back off or he loses his life.”

“Please let me go,” I begged.

“That is just not possible girl,” the man said calmly taking out a gun, “Ask him to stop following us or I’ll have to shoot him.”

“No! No! please don’t,” I begged, “Please don’t hurt him…”

“Then tell him to fuck off,” he ordered.

I leaned towards the car’s window and saw Kabir following closely. I couldn’t hold back my tears. “Stop following,” I said to him, “They’ll shoot you if you don’t!”

“No Meera, I can’t let them take you,” Kabir said.

“Please Kabir, don’t risk your life for me…I love you, I need you…” I said.

Kabir seemed to consider it for a moment and slowed down.

“Don’t be a dickhead!” the man from the front seat barked, “Shoot him while you still can. This guy could cause trouble.”

“NO! NO! PLEASE DON’T” I screamed as loud as I could but the man pulled me inside the car and fired his gun. A single bullet was fired from his gun, and in less than a second…I lost everything. I tried to look through the rear window, I saw Kabir fallen on the road lying in a pool of his blood. I could not even take a proper look at him, the car just sped away.

“Now look what you did to your lover boy,” the man said to me, “He is dead because of you.”

Something broke within me that instant. I should have never made that phone call. Kabir died because of me. He died! Just like that! All our dreams shattered in an instant. I felt like I had lost all strength. My Kabir was gone. I was completely at the mercy of these men now. I had no energy left to struggle anymore. I just closed my eyes and wept quietly.

They drove for almost an hour and finally dragged me out. It was a secluded warehouse in the outskirts of a city. The fact that they didn’t bother blindfolding me, I knew they weren’t going to let me go alive ever. I had no complaints…it was ok if they were going to kill me after they were done using me, I just hoped, the sooner the better. At least that way I could be with Kabir, I could tell him how much I love him, and that I am sorry.

The men dragged me and pushed me in front of another man who seemed to be their leader.

“Sharon escaped,” one of the men said to their leader, “So we brought her instead.”

“Hmmm..” the leader said scanning me from head to toe. He lifted my chin to have a good look at my face and asked, “What’s your name girl?”

“Meera,” I replied. I couldn’t hold back my tears.

The man grabbed my arm and pulled me closer, he started running his hand gently through my hair.

“You look like a sweet girl Meera,” he said wiping my tears, “Look at that innocent face.”

He started sliding my dress off my shoulders. I felt crushed being stripped in front of so many men. I resisted him.

“What’s the matter?” he spoke in his typical soft tone, “All these men are going to fuck you eventually, so there’s nothing to be shy about.”

“Please don’t…” I begged.

“Would you rather have us tear it down?” he asked again softly with a smile.

I felt utterly helpless. I was drowning in shame as he made one of his men pull down my dress. I wasn’t wearing a bra. I was standing wearing only my panties in front of 5 men. And now they could see the degrading words written on my body.

“Woah!” the leader exclaimed running his hand over my tattoos, “What the hell! What’s your story girl? Who did this to you?”

“I don’t know, I don’t remember,” I said as tears continuously poured from my eyes.

“Hmmm…so someone fucked you up real good and then messed up your head so that you don’t remember a thing…interesting. That’s what created this rare magic of an innocent face with the body of a slut,” he said, “I so badly want to fuck you girl…”

He grabbed my hair and forced a kiss. He then grabbed my arm and took me to a room nearby. There was a bed there covered with dirty sheets. He made me lie down on the bed and roughly pulled off my panties.

“Open your legs and let me see your holes,” he ordered.

I just couldn’t. The shame was too much. He sharply pinched my ass and said, “Understand one thing girl, from now onwards, you are just a piece of flesh to be used and this is going to be your life. The quicker you learn to obey commands, the better this miserable little life is going to be for you.”

Realizing I had no choice, I obeyed his command.

He bent over to have a close look at my pussy and ass. “Hmm…,” he said, “definitely not a virgin. Do you remember how many men have fucked you till now?”

I had no answer to his humiliating question. I just closed my eyes and shook my head.

“Even if you knew,” he said with a smirk, “you are about to lose count now.”

He tied a tourniquet on my arm.

“What are you doing?” I asked nervously.

“Giving you a shot to ease you up…” he said loading a syringe.

“Please no, not that…” I said desperately trying to get away from him.

He grabbed my ankle and roughly pulled me towards him. “Your body is mine to use as I please,” he growled, “and if I want to give you a shot you take that shot get it? Eventually you’ll realize this is actually mercy. I really don’t want to hurt you girl, physically or mentally. That would be bad for business.”
He pricked the needle in skin and the very next moment I felt a cold fluid enter my vein. It instantly reached my brain and my vision became hazy. It was a trance-like state, I could no longer tell what is real. I felt him crawl on top of me, he was naked too. He smiled at me and started nibbling my neck. I had completely lost control over my body. I felt like I was floating, like I was lying on a cloud. He started nibbling my nipples and waves of pleasure started shooting towards my pussy. I could feel the heat gather between my legs. My body began to crave his touch. My hands were all over his body, my fingernails digging into his skin, pulling him towards me. I grabbed his hair and pushed his head harder against my breasts. The maddening pleasure made me moan uncontrollably.

I felt his hard cock against my pussy. My pussy was profusely wet and my clit was swollen with desire. He was teasing me. He rubbed his hard tip against my pussy. To add to my desperation, he started rubbing both my nipples with his thumbs. He was smiling at the desperate moans that escaped my lips.

“The men outside can hear you, you know…” he teased, “You are moaning real loud, like a bitch in heat.”

At the point, I didn’t really care. I had surrendered to by body’s desires. I began to rhythmically began to thrust my hips to trying to meet his.

“Such a desperate slut,” he said as he began to insert his cock inside me slowly, inch by inch.

He loved this slow torture. He smirked as he watched my face contort with desire and my eyes beg for more. He slowly began to thrust in and out of me. I was drowning in ecstasy. The pleasure was so much, I never wanted him to stop. Whatever was left of my conscious mind was utterly ashamed of myself. Perhaps I could never look myself in the eye for enjoying this degradation, but it was beyond my control. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to thrust upwards. I wanted him deep inside me. I wanted to feel him cum inside me, I wanted to feel him explode. The thought itself was driving me insane, and drove me to the most intense orgasm I ever had. Everything faded into background and all I could feel was his hot hard rod going in and out of me. I don’t know how long that orgasm lasted but as long as it did, I felt like heaven.

My body relaxed after the orgasm, but I was still lying all wide open and spread out for him to continue fucking me for as long as he wanted. I just so badly wanted him to cum in me. But he decided something else. When he neared his orgasm, he withdrew his cock and came on my face. He loved the fact that it instantly made look like a slut.

The sexual pleasures died down pretty quickly and shame and humiliation took over as he called his men in the room and let them have a look at me lying naked, exposed with a cum covered face. They jeered and me and took pictures of me in humiliating positions.

“All yours now..” the leader said as he walked out of the room.

“NO! NO!...please…” I begged as all four of them ganged up on me at once.

“Relax cunt, you’ll do just fine, you are a habitual slut, you just don’t know it,” he said with a grin.

I looked at all four of them in horror and screamed in fear.

“All right, give her another shot and be gentle,” the leader ordered his men, “Don’t damage her,”

One of the men then approached me with another syringe. Once the drug was in my vein, I was almost unconscious. I could just feel multiple hands over my body, my nipples being continuously played, and I was repeatedly penetrated in my pussy, ass and mouth. I don’t even know how long the ordeal lasted but once it was done, I was glad that I could finally rest.

I really don’t remember clearly what happened after that, but they held me captive and forced themselves on me one after the other multiple times. After a few days, I vaguely remember that they moved me to the cabin in the woods. They kept me on drugs most of the time, so I don’t remember clearly but I know that I was forced to have sex with multiple men. I just have bits and pieces of memories. The most recent memory I have is of that night you found me, almost 3 nights ago.

Meera checked the call logs on her phone to check when she made the last call to Kabir. “2 weeks,” she said to Mithila, “They held me captive for 2 weeks. I am sure they never meant to let me go alive, but I guess I am lucky that I could escape.”

Mithila noticed that Meera had become jittery and drew her arms and legs closer. She suddenly felt very cold. She began to shiver and she felt an ache in her muscles that kept growing by the minutes.

“What’s happening to me, Mithila?” she asked in a trembling voice.

“It’s the withdrawal,” Mithila said as she pulled over the car. She picked up a blanket from the backseat and wrapped it around the trembling girl, “We need to get you to the hospital quickly. And after that you might need rehab. The drugs they’ve been pumping in you were highly addictive.”

“Am I going to be okay?” Meera asked.

“Of course,” Mithila said handing over a pill to her with some water, “Take this, you’ll feel better. Just hang in tight, while I drive you back to the hospital.”

After some time Meera began to feel better. She took off the blanket, and rested her back against the car’s seat, gazing the fast moving city from the car’s window. There was a storm in her heart and so many things running in her head, but her expression was calm.

“Do you remember someone named Naina?” Mithila asked quickly gazing at Meera.

Meera thought for a moment and replied, “Not at the moment, why do you ask?”

“Last night after I injected you with a tranquilizer and you fell asleep in my arms, you referred to me as “Naina”.

“Is it?” Meera said taking a deep breath, “I’m sorry, I don’t remember…”

“It’s alright,” Mithila said with a faint smile, “Just close your eyes and try to relax. We’ll be there soon.”

Soon they reached the hospital. Meera was feeling weak, she could barely walk. Mithila ordered a nurse to get a wheel chair for her. As the nurse was taking Meera back to the ward, the receptionist called out to her.

“Miss. Meera,” she said, “Your brother was here to see you.”

Meera and Mithila shot each other a nervous look.

“My brother?” Meera asked.

“Yes,” the receptionist, “Mr. Aryan Sinha, he was eager to see you. I informed him that you were taken to another hospital for a CT scan and that you would return soon. He said he’ll come back and visit you in the morning.”

“Can you show me how he looked like? I have a little trouble with my memory,” Meera requested.

The receptionist looked and Mithila and Mithila nodded in approval. The receptionist showed her the CCTV footage of the man who claimed to be her brother.

“How did you know that he is my brother?” Meera asked.

“He had your picture, and he knew your name, and he said he was your brother,” the receptionist said.

“Can I see the picture? What it a picture of me with him?” Meera asked.

“No, it was in his phone, just a picture of you…” she said nervously, “Is…there a problem?”

“Not at all,” Meera said with a nervous smile, “I’ll see him once he comes to visit tomorrow.”

The nurse then escorted Meera to her ward and Mithila accompanied. The nurse helped Meera get onto her bed and left. Meera and Mithila were both nervous.

“Did you know him?” Mithila asked.

“No,” Meera said closing her eyes tightly, “These men...they won’t stop hunting me till I’m dead.”

“Meera,” Mithila said, “I think it is time we should go to the police.”

“Are you serious?” Meera said, “I killed a man Mithila. You saw it with your own eyes. The police are just going to lock me away.”

“You did that out of grave provocation Meera,” Mithila argued, “He raped you!”

“Rape?” Meera scoffed, “I begged him to fuck me, did you miss that part?”

“You were drugged Meera!” Mithila said, “I have proof that there was heroin in your blood in high doses!”

“You have proof that there were high doses of drugs I my blood,” Meera said with a tear rolling down her cheek, “Do you have proof that I did not inject it myself? They’ll just prove that I am a junkie whore who murdered a man brutally for a shot…”

“Meera..I…” Mithila stopped mid sentence not knowing what to say…

“I’ve lost Kabir Mithila,” Meera said, “Now I can’t afford to lose my freedom…”

Mithila hugged Meera and rubbed her back. “Okay Meera, if you don’t want to go to the police…I’m changing your room right now, you cannot stay one more minute in this room. You are not safe here. And tomorrow, I am shifting you to another hospital with a different name.” Mithila said with determination.

“Can I have a smoke?” Meera requested.

“This is a hospital Meera!” Mithila said sternly.

“Please…” Meera requested.

Mithila stared at her for a minute and then her expression softened. She reached into her purse and took out a cigarette and gave it to Meera and held a lighter for her. Meera lit the cigarette and took a puff.

“Why are you doing this, Mithila?” Meera asked.

“Doing what?” Mithila asked.

“You know what you are doing,” Meera said taking another puff, “You are going far out of your way to help me.”

“I just care about you girl,” Mithila said holding Meera’s face in her palms.

“As far as I know,” Meera said, “Doctors don’t babysit patients. You are not just doing your job. The way you are handling this is way too personal.”

“Meera!” Mithila said looking into her eyes, “You aren’t just a patient for me. You didn’t just walk into my clinic one fine evening and walk out with a prescription. I found you lying on the road, drugged and wounded, with no idea of who you were!”

“You are risking way too much Mithila,” Meera said, “It is hard to believe it is just out of sympathy. You know I killed somebody, and you are still not reporting me to the police. Knowing that keeping quiet about a crime as serious as murder also makes you an accomplice, you are still helping me. You’ve been spending way too much time with me, smuggling me out of a hospital, driving me around to crime scenes, and now you are trying to protect me from people who perhaps want me dead. Do you even realize how dangerous this could be for you? You are an intelligent woman and you know what’s at stake, and you are doing it anyway, for someone you know for how long? 3 days?! Why?”

“Meera…I…” Mithila stopped mid-sentence. She suddenly became tearful.

Meera noticed the sudden change in Mithila’s expression. Meera held Mithila’s face in her palms and asked, “What happened Mithila?”

Mithila was tearful and choking in grief, “I know how it feels…many years ago…I was raped in a moving car and thrown on the street…I lay there naked and cold…waiting for someone to help me…but no one did for hours…I thought I was going to die…I remember how helpless I was…I just wanted someone to hold me…and tell me I that I was safe…when I found you that night…I just couldn’t leave you out there in the cold…and if you killed a rapist, you did the world a great favor, that bastard fucking deserved it!”

Meera’s expression suddenly softened to know Mithila’s reason. She gave Mithila a warm hug and comforted her. “I am sorry for what you have been through and I really appreciate your kindness Mithila,” Meera said, “But my world is way too dark. I cannot put you in danger, that would be so selfish. You are a doctor; you have a loving husband and a good life. Don’t risk it for some street scum like me. Let me go Mithila, I’ll sort out my mess on my own, trust me.”

Mithila was still in tears. “But you need to be in rehab,” she said wiping her tears.

Meera smiled, “Just give me those pills that you gave me in the car, I’ll be fine.”

Mithila cleared Meera’s discharge formalities. She gave Meera some money to help her with the transport and to find herself a place to live.

“Where will you go?” Mithila asked.

“I know a place,” Meera said with a smile.

Meera left the hospital as soon as possible as the man looking for her could be back any moment. Perhaps he would return with more men, now that he had confirmed her location.

Meera covered her face with a scarf and quietly walked out of the gates of the hospital unnoticed. As she walked alone on the deserted streets, she felt a chill in the air, like the wind whispered in her ears about the impending danger. Meera had no idea for how long these men were going to hunt her and for how long she would manage to evade them. As she continued walking down a street she found a junkyard. It was very late in the night and no one was around. She found a discarded sofa in the junkyard. She curled up on it and closed her eyes, hoping that she would be safe here till morning.

As soon as the first ray of the sun gleamed over the horizon, Meera woke up. She was glad she could manage to make it through the night unharmed. She splashed some water on her face and continued her journey. She went to a supermarket and bought some canned food supplies. She spotted a large kitchen knife and bought it, hoping to protect herself from any potential attacks. Mithila had given her a backpack with a set of extra clothes, other essentials and a bottle of her maintenance medications.

After she was done shopping, she took a bus to Byculla. She walked up to a deserted factory and smiled. She walked around the mill compound wall and found a secret entrance. She entered the factory. It had been abandoned for several months and the gigantic machines were covered with a thick layer of dust. She walked around the huge factory premises till she found a small room. She pushed its metal door and it opened with a loud creak. Inside the small room was just a mattress on the floor.

She dusted it and lay down on it and closed her eyes as a memory came to life.

“What place is this Kabir?” Meera asked giggling.

“Our honeymoon suite,” Kabir replied with a grin.

“Seriously?” Meera laughed, “Of all the places in the city, you bring me to a deserted factory, how romantic!”

“Of course, this is the most romantic place ever, because, no one’s disturbing us here ever,” he said, “See I even made our bed.”

Meera laughed uncontrollably looking at the mattress Kabir had laid down in the room, “You are totally crazy, you know that?” she teased.

“I’m not crazy, I’m serious,” Kabir said looking into her eyes. He knelt before her on one knee and gently held her hand and said, “Meera, will you marry me?”

Meera blushed. “Of course, you silly! Now get up…” she said with a bright smile.

Kabir tied a slender twig on her right ring finger. “Someday my love,” he said kissing her hand, “I’m going to get you a diamond ring.”

Meera sat down on the mattress and pulled Kabir towards her, “I don’t care about diamonds, all I want is you and your love.”

The couple locked lips into a passionate kiss. Their heartbeats quickened and their bodies began to melt in each other’s arms.

Meera rested her back on the mattress, and Kabir crawled over her. They made an eye contact and smiled. Kabir brought his lips close to her and gently sucked her upper lip, teasing her. Meera’s eyes were full of desire for him. Kabir could see her affection and he responded by gently nibbling her lower lips. A moan escaped her lips and she couldn’t take his teasing anymore. Meera wrapped her arms around Kabir's neck and pulled him passionately towards her, her tongue meeting his.

She was melting in surrender as Kabir nibbled her neck. She could feel his breath, his soft lips on her neck. She arched her neck wanting to feel more of him. Meera undid’ Kabir buttons and began to feel his muscular body. Kabir was nibbling her neck. He took off her top and began to rub her breasts from over her bra. Meera was breathing heavily, drowning in sexual pleasure. She herself removed her bra clasp, and slid if off her shoulders. Kabir began to gently lick her nipples. Meera began to arch her back pushing her breasts towards him. She didn’t speak a word, but her expressions were screaming for his touch. Kabir undid her jeans and pulled them off her. He rubbed her pussy over her panties. Meera moaned as her panties soaked in her juices. Kabir slowly pulled them off her. Meera was now desperate, she opened her legs wide to welcome Kabir’s cock deep inside her. She passionately pulled him over her, her fingernails digging into his back.

“Please…don’t make me wait now…Kabir…” she begged, “I want you inside me…”

Kabir loved teasing her. He just shook his head with a naughty smile and rubbed her clit driving her to the edge. Meera had completely lost control over herself. But Kabir still wouldn’t fuck her desperate pussy.

“Be a good girl and suck me first,” he said.

Meera was so desperate for sex that she didn’t hesitate at all. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect cock and put the whole length in her mouth in such a hurry that she almost gagged on it.

Kabir chuckled, and said, “Go easy sweetheart, we have all the time in the world.”

Meera slowed down a bit and began to suck him. The feel of her silken mouth on his hard cock was driving Kabir mad. Meera knew how to please him. With gentle strokes of her tongue and grip of her delicate fingers she began to massage his cock. Her delicate fingers ran over his balls, caressing them lovingly. She felt his cock twitch and harden even more in her grasp.

Kabir grabbed her hair and made her lie down. Meera eagerly opened her legs. She moaned in ecstasy as she felt him enter her slowly. Once he was all the way inside her, he withdrew slightly and thrust back inside sending a wave of pleasure all over her body. He began to rhythmically thrust in and out of her. Meera held him tightly and dug her teeth on to his neck and shoulders leaving several marks or passion. “I want you Kabir…” she whispered, “I want you so badly…” He smiled to see the desperation on her face as she neared orgasm.

“Kabir…I love you…” she whispered and she began to wildly thrust her hips towards him as her whole body was consumed in the bliss of orgasm. Kabir smiled to see the satisfied look on her face and quickened his pace nearing his own orgasm. Meera kept looking into his beautiful hazel eyes and locked lips with him as she felt him explode in the depths of her womb. Kabir lay panting on top of her for a while and rolled over to one side. Meera was glowing in post orgasmic bliss.

She snuggled closer to him, rested her head on his arms and began to run her hand on his body. The couple nestled in each other’s embrace and cherished the warmth of each other’s bodies.

Meera’s gaze fell in the tattoos on her body and she suddenly became very sad.

“Why did they this to me Kabir? What did I do to deserve such a cruel punishment?” she asked touching her tattoos.

“Hey sweetheart,” Kabir said hugging her tightly, “It really doesn’t matter now. I promise you, as soon as we have saved up enough money, we are going to get rid of them.”

“Why don’t you tell me anything about our past Kabir?” Meera said, “You remember everything, don’t you? These tattoos, they make me feel so dirty...they make me hate myself…”

“Meera…” he said, “I’ve known you since you were 18. I’ve watched them torture you over and over again for years. They’ve done things to you Meera, horrible things. And I really don’t know why I should be telling you the details of any of that. How is that going to change anything? It will only cause you more pain. And that’s the last thing I want, my love. This is our life now. You and me, living free and happy together. You are the strongest and the most beautiful girl I’ve ever known. I admire your spirit, it’s like wildfire. And I love you, with all my heart. I just want you to be happy Meera.”

Kabir kept showing Meera with kisses and she wept.

Back in the present Meera touched the mattress lovingly as tears filled up her eyes. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to find Kabir’s scent on the mattress. She couldn’t even mourn properly after Kabir death. He was the only one she had close to family. Without him, her life felt empty. She lay there alone, crying for hours. Slowly, weariness took over and she drifted off to sleep.

Meera continued to live in that room, all alone, eating whatever canned food she had bought. She felt safe there. She spent her time thinking about Kabir and all the beautiful moments they spent together. For her, the world had come to a standstill. She knew she couldn’t live there forever. She had to move out someday. But that was the only place she felt safe. She knew that the gang who abducted her would not rest till they find her and kill her.

After almost a week, Meera began to grow restless. Her maintenance medications had run out. Mithila had been kind enough to write prescriptions so Meera could buy the medications on her own. It was late at night. Meera sneaked out of her hiding place to a nearby medical store and bought her medicines. She took one pill that relieved her symptoms enough so she could sleep.

While Meera slept, she heard footsteps. Someone was entering the room in which she was sleeping. She opened her eyes and saw a hazy silhouette. The figure kept walking towards her and she realized it was a woman. The woman kept walking towards Meera. She appeared wounded and was walking with a limp. When the woman came close enough, Meera could see her face. It was Mithila. She was wearing a red dress, but it was torn and soiled. Mithila’s eyes were red and tearful. She was bruised, her lip was bleeding and there were bite and scratch marks all over her body. Meera still wasn’t completely awake. Mithila sat down next to Meera and lovingly ran a hand over her head and said, “I love you Meera. I just came to say goodbye.” Mithila bent over and kissed Meera. Then she got up and started limping towards the door.

Meera felt a crawling sensation on her forearm. She opened her eyes to find a cockroach crawling on her. She brushed it off and sat up on the bed. She was suddenly feeling a chill. Meera felt those familiar aches and pains in her body. She desperately reached for the pills in her bag and consumed one pill. There were no blankets around. She drew her legs closer and wrapped her arms around herself and she trembled helplessly. Her heart was beating fast and her breath was ragged as she battled her withdrawal symptoms. She started hitting her head like a manwoman. Her own thoughts were ringing loud in her head. "Did I just have a dream? Or was Mithila really here? That man! The one who had come looking for me at the hospital! Did he bring more men and hurt Mithila because they couldn't find me? No! No! That can't be happening! If anything happened to Mithila, I would never forgive herself! I have to help her...I...have to...No! It can’t be! No one knew I was hiding here. How could Mithila find me here? Was this even real? Am I dreaming right now? What is happening to me!!!"

There was such a wild storm in Meera's head. Why did she get these visions about Mithila so often? Were these premonitions? Was Mithila in danger? Meera had no answer to all these questions. She just grabbed her arms hoping to alleviate the crippling pain she was feeling in her body. She felt the chill sharply rising and she was now visibly trembling.

And then she saw a silhouette. Someone was standing by the door. It was a man.

“The roaches not letting you sleep?” he said, “Or it is the opioid withdrawal?”

Meera was alerted and she reached for the knife under her pillow.

As the man stepped closer, Meera could see his face. He was the same man who had come looking for her at the hospital.

“You are a hard woman to find Meera,” he said as she stood casually resting his back against the door frame. He was an attractive man, lean, tall, fair and had sharp facial features. Meera noticed dimples on his cheek as he smiled.

Meera stood up and held out her knife defensively, “Not one step further,” she screamed, “I’ll stab you, I swear!”

The man chuckled and casually placed his hands in his pockets and said, “You’ve got a spirit girl, I’ll give you that.”

“What do you want?” Meera asked.

“Just wanna talk,” he said looking into her eyes with a smile.

“Talk about what?” Meera said still menacingly holding her knife towards him.

The man smiled still maintaining his relaxed body language, “Could you drop the knife please?” he said with a smile, “If I wanted you dead, I would have just shot you.”

Meera nervously placed her knife on the floor.

“Good girl,” he said, “Now listen. My Name is Aryan. I’m here because Kabir wanted me to find you.”

“Kabir!” Meera asked tearfully, “He is alive?”

“No,” Aryan said, “But he didn’t die immediately after his accident. The bullet grazed his arm and made him lose balance. He crashed onto the road and fell unconscious. He had a major head injury. He was taken to a hospital and he survived long enough to call me. When I went to see him, his condition was critical. But he gave me your name and picture, and requested me to rescue you. But…I see that you’ve rescued yourself.”

Meera was choking in grief thinking about Kabir dying all alone in a hospital.

“He gave me this,” Aryan said handing over a box to Meera, “He told me to give it you when I find you.”

Meera took the box and opened it with a trembling hand. Inside she found a shining diamond ring and a letter. She opened the letter and recognized Kabir’s handwriting. She wailed in grief and collapsed on the floor. The ring rolled out of the box and fell on the mattress. She tried to read the letter but tears flowed from her eyes continually blurring her vision. She held the letter to her heart and cried uncontrollably.

Aryan watched her break down and sighed. “I am sorry. I’ll guess you’d want a moment to yourself,” Aryan said to Meera as he turned to leave the room, “I’ll be waiting outside.”

Meera cried aloud for quite some time. After a while she managed to calm down and read the letter.

My dearest Meera,

By the time you receive this letter, I’ll perhaps be gone. I’m sorry for leaving you all alone, I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. I’ve always loved you Meera, you mean the world to me. I really wanted to marry you, spend my whole life with you. I really want to live Meera, live for you, but I don’t think I have much time left now. With every breath I take, life drains out of me. It devastates me to even think of what you would be going through. I am sorry I could not fulfill all the promises I made. I had saved up some money and bought this ring for you. This is all I have left to give you now. I wish I could put it on your finger with my own hand, I wish I could be there to hold you…I know you wanted and needed so much more from me. I am sorry I failed you. But know that I’ve always loved you.

Yours forever,

Kabir

Meera picked up the ring and kissed it lovingly as she wept constantly. There was an inscription on the ring on the inside that read, “Meera, the love of my life”

Meera slipped the ring on her finger and wiped her tears. She slowly got up and walked outside.

It was a rainy morning. Aryan was standing near the entrance of the factory, calmly smoking as he gazed at the pouring rain.

“Were you Kabir’s friend?” Meera asked.

“No,” Aryan said, “He once helped me. I owed him a favor.”

“Thank you,” she said, “This means a lot to me.”

“You are welcome,” he said politely taking another puff.

“So, how did find me?” Meera asked.

“That’s my job girl,” Aryan said, “I find people, I find stuff...”

“I mean,” she asked, “How did you know to look for me here?”

“Now you are asking for my trade secrets,” Aryan said with a smile as he took a puff.

Meera looked disappointed.

“Okay, don’t look so sad, I’ll tell you,” Aryan said with a smile, “Like I said, you were hard to find, after the hospital you were untraceable for almost a week,” Aryan said, “But you bought some medications from a nearby store last night, and one of my boys spotted you.”

“Do you know anything about the gang who kidnapped me?” Meera asked.

“Yeah. They are a gang of local opoid dealers, like to call themselves “The Vipers”. They leader Shakeel, the guy with a tattoo on his right arm is a known sex offender. They are underground currently, one of their shipments was busted the same night that you smashed that poor dude’s head and escaped,” Aryan said calmly taking another puff.

Meera was shocked to know that Aryan knows about the murder.

“Don’t be shocked,” he said smiling at her, “Knowing stuff is my job.”

“Does the police know?” Meera asked nervously.

“The police found the body of Ajeet Rathod after you burned down the cabin. They traced him through his phone location. You were lucky to get the three days window to destroy evidence as Rathod was supposed to be on a business trip and his family filed a complaint only 5 days after he actually went missing. The police know that a woman was held captive there. They’ve found some of your hair and other stuff. Anyway, they don’t have your name at present, so they have no one to match that DNA with. That other gang member who was present in there that night was found dead in the woods. Snake bite, apparently…lucky you, again. But I suggest you find the Viper gang before the police does, coz if they spill your name, you’ll be in trouble,” Aryan said.

“Where is this Viper gang now?” she asked.

“I don’t know, hiding somewhere maybe…” he replied.

“Can you find them for me?” Meera asked.

“Of course,” Aryan said, “But I expect to be paid. I don’t run charity, you know. And I am not cheap.”

Meera thought for a moment and took the ring off her finger and placed it on Aryan’s palm. “This is all I have to offer right now,” she said tearfully.

“If I wanted to take that ring, I would have never bothered to bring it to you and you would have never known that it existed,” Aryan said placing the ring back into her palm, “Kabir once helped me find something that was precious to me. I’m just trying to return that favor. This ring…it meant a lot to him, and he wanted you to have it. Take care of it, girl, don’t trade it for silly things.”

“They killed Kabir! They raped me!” Meera screamed, “I want them dead!”

“Well,” Aryan said calmly, “You’ll have to figure something out girl. Coz I’m the guy who’ll bring you information. Nothing more. What you want to do with that information is up to you. You want them murdered, you’ll have to do it yourself, or hire someone to do it. Killing ain’t my thing.”

Meera was quiet for a moment, thinking and analyzing her options.

“Can I have a smoke?” she asked.

Aryan gave her a cigarette and Meera lit it and took a puff. She was quiet but her mind was racing. She was thinking how she could get herself out of this mess and avenge Kabir. She thought for a while and finally spoke.

“Aryan,” she said with a determined look on her face, “Find me a pimp.”

“Are you sure?” Aryan asked with a serious expression.

“That seems to be the only real option,” Meera said in a dry sarcastic tone, “What else do you think I could do? Beg on the streets? Rob a bank? Or just keep hiding here till Shakeel’s gang finds me someday?”

Aryan took a deep breath and said, “Okay, I’ll take you to a pimp if that is what you wish.”

They waited patiently for the rain to subside. Neither of them said a word to each other.

Once the rain was reduced to a drizzle, Aryan led Meera to his car. The got in the car and drove off.

“The guy I am taking you to, his name is Adil,” Aryan said, “He’s been running this organized business for several years now and he’s got connections at high places. He’s got money, he’s got muscle, he is powerful enough to keep you safe.”

Meera looked at Aryan and gave a quick nod.

I’ll take 20 percent of your first three deals,” Aryan said shooting Meera a quick glance, “Finder’s fee.”

“Done,” Meera said looking straight ahead.

As Aryan was driving, something hit Meera's mind.

“What time is it?” Meera asked.

“9 am,” Aryan said, “Why do you ask?”

“May I ask for a favor?” Meera asked Aryan.

“Sure,” Aryan said.

“Could you drive me to the hospital where I was admitted?” she requested.

“Okay,” Aryan said, “May I know the reason?”

“Just wanted to check something,” she said, “It won’t take much time. Please…take me there.”

Aryan nodded and began to drive towards the hospital. Once they reached the gates, Meera said, “Please…park the car by the side of the road.”

Aryan parked the car and observed that Meera was looking intently at the cars entering the hospital gate. She looked at the time, it was 9.30 am. Mithila often took her morning round at 10 am so Meera was expecting her to reach the hospital any time now.

After about 5 minutes, Meera noticed Mithila’s car. Meera leaned towards the window to have a good look at Mithila. She was driving her car, like she did everyday to the hospital. Mithila looked fine, alive and well. Mithila’s car turned and entered the hospital gates. Meera smiled to see that she was alright. “Thank God she is okay!” Mithila spoke in her mind joining her hands in prayer, “Please God, keep her safe. Let no harm come to her.” As she remembered Mithila’s kindness, a tear fell from her eyes.

Aryan was observing Meera closely.

“Are you having second thoughts about the place we are about to go?” he asked as he watched Meera wipe her tears, “We don’t have to go there you know, I could drop your somewhere else, anywhere, like a friend’s place or a relative’s or…there could be somewhere you could go…”

“Just take me to the pimp,” Meera said with a look of determination on her face.

Aryan nodded and drove off.

“Meera, I should have asked earlier…” Aryan said as he drove, “Do you want to visit Kabir’s final resting place? I could take you there…I know where he is buried.”

“Not until I avenge him,” Meera spoke bitterly, “Kabir didn’t deserve to die like that.”

Soon, they reached their destination.

“They call this place the ‘Emerald Palace’,” Aryan said leading Meera upstairs.

Meera looked around. It looked like a fancy brothel. There were a lot of women dressed in skimpy outfits. And a few men who looked like goons.

Aryan led her to Adil’s chamber. Meera entered the room and saw Adil sitting on a chair across a table. He was a middle-aged man with a charismatic personality.

“Hey Aryan!” the man said, “How are you boy? And who’s the lovely lady?”

“Meera, meet Adil,” Aryan said, “Adil, Meera. New girl, wants to join the business.”

“I see,” he said running his gaze on Meera from head to toe, “Come here girl let me have a closer look.”

Meera slowly walked towards Adil. His gaze was so piercing, it made Meera shiver. He stood up and circled her, scanning every curve of her body. Then he placed a finger under her chin, and looked at her face.

“She’s fine, I could use her,” Adil said to Aryan, “But why is she such a mess? Did you find her in a dumpster?”

Aryan chuckled. “The girl has a story. But I’m sure she’ll do just fine,” he said.

“There is something else you should see,” Meera said softly to Adil with downcast eyes.

Adil gazed back at her curiously. Meera slipped her dress off her shoulders and let it fall at her feet. She stood before the two men in just her panties letting them see the degrading words written on her body.

Adil was clearly taken aback. His expression immediately softened.

Aryan stole a quick glance and sighed. Then he looked away to avoid embarrassing Meera.

“How old are you girl?” Adil asked with a softened expression.

“I don’t know…20, I guess…” Meera said.

“My, my…” he gasped shaking his head. He made a phone call and said, “Shabnam, I need you over here.”

A beautiful young woman entered the room. “Shabnam, she is Meera,” Adil said, “She’ll be working with us. Get her comfortable. Let me know once she is ready.”

Shabnam helped Meera put her dress back on and led her outside the room. She drew her a refreshing bath and got her something to eat. She put some fresh clothes on Meera and dressed her hair. Meera glanced at the mirror after a long time. She looked beautiful. She faintly smiled to herself.

The door behind her opened and Adil entered.

“You look beautiful, Meera,” he said smiling at her.

“Thank you,” she said with a smile.

He held her hand and made her sit opposite to him. He gently held both her hands, looked straight into her eyes and asked, “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes,” Meera said, her eyes getting tearful.

“You are not going to mess up, are you?” he asked her firmly, “Coz that would be bad for business.”

“I won’t,” she said looking innocently in his eyes, “I’ll do as you say.”

Adil smiled and said, “Your trade name will be Natasha. All clients will know you by this name. I don’t allow clients to take pictures or videos of my girls, so if someone tries to do that, you have to tell me, so that I can deal with it.”

Meera smiled and nodded.

“There is an elderly man who’s asked for a young girl tonight, someone your age,” Adil said, “He’s got this perverted fantasy, and wants you dressed up like a school girl. He might…be a little rough. Would that be okay?”

Meera smiled. “I’ll be fine,” she said calmly,

“Good,” he said, “Shabnam will get you ready and will brief you about what you need to do.

Later that evening Shabnam prepared Meera. She waxed her entire body, and polished it so that Meera’s skin began to shine and felt smooth like candle wax. She shampooed and conditioned her hair. Then she dressed Meera up in a school uniform. She put a white blouse on her with a really short plaited plated skirt. Then she put on a tie and stockings. She finished Meera look’s by tying her hair into two side braids and tied them up with ribbons. She put on light makeup, and opened the first two buttons of her blouse letting her cleavage show.

“Will they be taking me somewhere?” Meera asked.

“No, we have a guest room on the top floor,” Shabnam said with a smile, “Some clients prefer to use it, while others would call you to a hotel room. Since today is your first time, Adil prefers to keep you here under supervision.”

“Adil said you’d brief me about what I need to do.” Meera said.

“Well,” Shabnam said, “This gentleman wants you to call him daddy. He wants a slutty school girl whom he can punish so you gotta kinda roleplay. He might cane you a bit, but no matter what happens do not talk back to the client, and do not hurt him, clear?”

Meera nodded.

Shabnam led her to the room where the client was waiting.

Meera nervously entered the room. She found an elderly gentleman, in his late 50s sitting on the bed. His eyes growled on seeing her. She started taking tiny steps towards him.

He got up from the bed and walked towards her. He glared at her cleavage showing through her unbuttoned blouse.

“Why are the buttons of your blouse open?” he asked angrily.

“I just want boys to notice me and think I am sexy,” Meera replied.

“Shalemess slut! You are such a disgrace!” the man said, “You are sent to school to study and not to fuck around, but you can’t control the slut within you, can you?”

“I am sorry daddy,” Meera said.

The man began to boldly run his hands over her breasts.

“Do you let boys feel up your boobs like this?” he asked.

Meera lowered her gaze.

“Don’t be shy,” he said, “I know you are a slut schoolgirl who wants all the boys in the school to fuck her. Tell me, do you let boys feel up your boobs like this?” he sharply pinched her nipples from over her blouse and made her moan.

Meera was crushed at the thought of how boldly he touched her body and there was nothing she could do about him. She had to let him touch her, feel her, and do whatever he pleased with her body. She was a whore now, and her body was an object of pleasure to be touched and used by any man who paid her.”

“Look at this skirt, so short that your pussy and ass are actually spilling out” he said running his hand up her thighs, “Why do you wear such a short skirt? Is it because you want boys to see your panties?”

“Yes daddy,” Meera replied

“Show me your panties,” he ordered.

Meera reluctantly raised her skirt revealing her lacy panties. The man began to unbutton her blouse as Meera held her skirt up. He removed all the buttons of her blouse revealing her lacy bra.

“My my, you wear such slutty lingerie to school? I guess that makes you feel sexy, huh? So your pussy can be always wet to be fucked anytime?” he asked.

“I am sorry daddy,” Meera said.

“I am going to teach you a bloody lesson today, so that you learn how to behave like a proper woman,” he said, “Now taken off your pathetic clothes and let me see how used your slut body already is.”

Meera dropped her blouse and skirt to the floor. The she removed her bra and panties and stood naked before the man. The man saw her degrading tattoos and smiled.

“You must be the lowest class of a slut to get such dirty decorations for your body,” he jeered at her, “You want everyone to know what a cock hungry slut you are, don’t you?”

Meera was now in tears. “Yes daddy,” she said tearfully.

The man slapped her hard across the face. Meera was badly shaken due to the impact.

“Look here,” he ordered, “I am going to slap you again.”

Meera had no choice. She turned her face towards the man still keeping her gaze lowered. The man hit her again across another cheek.

“Look here again,” he said, “I am going to keep slapping you till you’ve learned your lesson.”

Meera kept taking the abuse silently. He slapped her 5 more times till both her cheeks had imprints of his fingers and her lip bled.

“What’s the point of crying now?” he said, “God knows how many cocks you must have taken up your sloppy twat. Lie down and spread you legs and let me see.”

Meera obeyed the man. She slowly opened her legs exposing her pussy to him.

“This is the most used stinking cunt I’ve seen,” the man insulted her, “And look it is wet for more! What are you, some kind of a bitch in permanent heat?”

He began touching her clit. Meera moaned as the touched sent waves of pleasurable sensations in her body. Then he inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started finger fucking her. Meera couldn’t fight the pleasure he was forcing on her.

“Look how you are enjoying this,” he said, “this is exactly what I need to fix.”

The man took off his leather belt and held it in one hand. With the other hand he kept finger fucking her pussy. He was skilled with his fingers, he rubbed her clit with his thumb while two of his fingers massaged the insides of her wet pussy. Meera felt an orgasm building. She reflexively opened her legs wider and she moaned louder. And just as she was about to orgasm, the man stopped playing with her pussy and his her hard with his leather belt across her boobs leaving behind a welt. Meera screamed in pain.

The man smiled at her and said, “This is the most effective way of correcting slutty school girls, your whore cunt needs to know how to control its orgasm, only then you can control your craving for cocks.”
He started finger her pussy again, bringing her to the edge or orgasm. Just as she felt she was about to orgasm, he hit her hard with the belt. The impact stung her skin and made her scream. Meera cried helplessly. She had no control over what was happening to her. She couldn’t stop him from pleasuring her, she couldn’t stop him from hurting her. She had no choice but to take his torture for as long as he wanted to.

The man edged her over and over again, and brought her sexual excitement down by a sharp blow with his belt. Soon enough her entire body was covered with welts.

“Please stop Daddy!” Meera begged.

“Stop what? Fingering you or beating you?” he asked.

“Please stop the beating…” Meera said groaning in pain. Her eyes were tearful.

“So you still want me to continue fingering you so that you can cum like a slut?” he asked.

Meera didn’t reply. She just closed her eyes and cried.

“Let’s see if you have learned your lesson,” he said, “I’ll keep fingering you but I won’t let you cum. If you can’t control your orgasm, I’ll fuck your ass.”

He started moving his finger in and out of her pussy real fast. With his other hand he twisted her nipples making her scream real loud. Then he played softly with her nipples bringing her close to an orgasm. Meera tried her best to not cum, but ultimately lost the battle and her who body involuntarily convulsed in orgasm.

As she opened her eyes after the orgasm, she saw the man smiling at her.

“You couldn’t control yourself could you, slut?” he said, “Or perhaps you want me to fuck your ass, don’t you?”

Meera just tearfully shook her head.

“Get on all fours,” he ordered.

Meera obeyed. The man inspected her asshole and commented, “Surely you have taken cocks up here before, haven’t you?”

“Yes daddy,” Meera replied.

He lubed up her ass with her overflowing pussy juices and rammed the entire length of his cock in her ass at once making her scream. He grabbed her hair and fucked her ass deeper with every thrust. Meera screamed continuously as the pain intensified with each thrust. She bit the back of her wrist to muffle her own screams. And suddenly she felt something around her neck. The man had put his belt around her neck and yanked it as he fucked her ass. She felt the buckle tighten with each thrust and she began to struggle for breath. And then came a point when her vision started to blur and her mind floated into a blank space. And then she had a vision.

She was standing in front of a house. Mithila was there too. And then a man drove a fancy car out of the gates of the house. He smiled and her and Mithila. Mithila got onto the passenger seat and smiled at Meera.

“Come on Meera,” Mithila said smiling brightly, “Get in!”

Meera got into the car back seat and watched Mithila kiss the blue-eyed man. The man then looked at Meera and smiled at her. He offered her a chocolate.

“Take it Meera,” Mithila said, “And say thank you.”

Meera took the chocolate and thanked the man.

He then drove off and took them to the beach. Mithila and the man got off the car while Meera stayed on the back seat.

Meera watched them from the car. They looked happy together. And then suddenly the man slapped Mithila. He hit her over and over again. Meera screamed and tried to get out of the car to help Mithila. But she was locked in the car. The man then grabbed Mithila’s hair and dragged her into the sea and pushed her head under water. Meera watched Mithila struggle for her life. After sometime, Mithila was drowned and disappeared in the water. The blue-eyed man started walking back towards the car. Meera screamed hysterically wanting to attack the man but she could not get out of the car. She kept banging the window glass with all her strength and then everything went blank.

The man fucking Meera’s ass finally ejaculated inside her and let go of the belt.

“Get up you whore,” he said spanking Meera’s ass, “Come lick my shit covered cock.”

Meera was lying unconscious. She didn’t respond, she didn’t move.

“Hey, you whore, wake up,” the man said vigorously shaking Meera. She still didn’t respond.

Even after repeated attempts when Meera didn’t respond, the man called up Adil. “What the hell is wrong with your girl? Why is she creating such a scene?” he shouted.

“What did she do?” Adil asked.

“She isn’t waking up, some kinda drama this bitch is pulling, ask her to get her act straight or…” the man said yelling furiously.

“Calm down,” Adil said, “I’ll be there.”

Soon enough, Adil reached there with some of his men and Shabnam.

“What the hell?” Adil glared at the client seeing the welts on Meera’s body.

“She has a pulse,” Shabnam said cradling Meera’s head in her arms.

“Hey,” Adil said gently tapping her cheek, “Wake up girl!”

Meera still didn’t respond. Shabnam sprinkled some water on her face and Adil kept tapping her gently. She weakly opened her eyes.

“Meera!” Adil said, “Are you ok?”

Meera nodded weakly. Shabnam signaled Adil to notice the strangulation marks on Meera’s neck. Adil got furious and grabbed the client’s neck.

“You son of a bitch,” he growled, “What the hell you think you were doing? I supply girls for sex not for slaughter.”

The man panicked at his sudden aggression.

“Sajid, take the girl away,” Adil said ordering one of his men. Then he turned his furious gaze back to the man.

“Look I am sorry,” the man said, “I didn’t mean to…”

“You’ll pay double the agreed rate,” Adil said, “Or my men here break every bone in your body.”

“What double?!” the man shrieked, “But I don’t have that much money.”

“Figure it out!” Adil growled, and nodded at one of his men who grabbed the client’s arms and twisted it behind his back.

The man began to scream in fear. “Okay, I’ll arrange the money, please don’t hurt me…”

“Make sure he doesn’t leave this room till he pays up,” Adil ordered his men and walked out of the room.

He went straight towards the room where Shabnam was nursing Meera. Meera was awake and she smiled weakly on seeing Adil.

“The doctor will be here soon,” Shabnam said.

“I hope I didn’t disappoint,” she said softly.

“No, you didn’t sweetheart, you’ve been very brave,” he said running a hand through her hair, “I’m sorry I put you in danger, I should have known that pervert was no good.”

“I am okay Adil,” she said with a smile, “I just passed out. But I’m okay now.”

“Next time, I’ll make sure I don’t send you to such psychos,” Adil assured.

“I was thinking the opposite actually,” Meera said, “I want to be your pain slut. You can send me to all kinds of sadistic clients who enjoy inflicting pain and degradation, or want to do some extreme stuff.”

“What? No!” Adil gasped, “You are too young Meera!”

“Even better,” Meera said, “They’ll have to pay that much more.”

Adil couldn’t believe what she was requesting. “Meera, you don’t realize how dangerous this can be,” he said, “You could have died today!”

“I understand this sounds crazy…but I am doing this for Kabir,” Meera said as a tear rolled down her cheek, “Losing Kabir was the most painful moment of my life and, nothing can be more painful. He was my world and I lost him. The guys who murdered him and raped me over and over again walk free and fearless. I want them dead! And for that I need money, a lot of money…and I am willing to do whatever it takes. And if I die trying…It’s ok…I’ll just be with my Kabir…”

“I’ll think about it,” Adil said, “You get some rest.”

Adil left the room. After sometime a doctor visited Meera and treated her for her injuries. Shabnam gave her the medicines and put a blanket on her so she could rest.

When everyone left the room, Meera began to think about the vision she had. The blue-eyed man appeared so many times in her dreams and visions that she was now sure he had something to do with her past. Mithila was still a puzzle though, Meera couldn’t figure out why she sees Mithila so often in her visions with the blue-eyed man. She just hoped to figure it out with time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sex scene in this update is particularly rough. This isn't my choice personally, but I wrote it for readers who are a into pain and stuff.

It took almost a week for Meera to completely recover from her injuries.

“I’m ready for the next client,” Meera said to Adil.

Adil smiled at her. “This time there are two men who want you at once,” he said, “Would that be okay?”

Meera smiled and nodded.

“They have a special condition,” he said, “They want you blindfolded and gagged with earplugs, and want you suspended from the ceiling.”

“Wow!” Meera said in a dry sarcastic tone. Then she smiled and said, “I’ll be fine, Adil.”

Shabnam took her to a room where a hook had been arranged from the ceiling. There were scented candles burning in the room setting an erotic mood. Shabnam asked Meera to change into a sexy lingerie. Once Meera was dressed up, Shabnam cuffed her hands above her head and locked the cuff into the hook so Meera couldn’t break free. Then she put a ball gag onto her and locked it behind her head. Then she put the earplugs, cutting off any sound that would reach Meera. And finally, she tied a blindfold on her, drowning Meera into darkness.

Meera felt completely cut of from the world. There was no way she would know what was happening around her, there was no way she could communicate with the world. The sense of touch was the only sense left with her. She could feel the cool breeze caress her, but apart from that nothing. Only darkness. Silence. She had no idea how much time had passed since she had been hanging in oblivion. She was beginning to feel afraid now. With every passing minute her craving for human contact was rising. She made whatever incomprehensible sounds she could make through the gag, hoping that someone would hear and respond. But no one did.

And finally, she felt a touch. Two human hands cupped her breasts and rubber her nipples from over her bra. Then she felt another set of hands grabbing her ass. Meera moaned through her gag. The she felt a hand unclasp her bra letting her breasts hang free. And then someone pulled off her panties and she felt the cool breeze caress her most intimate parts. She felt fingers run lightly over her nipples. Her breasts were rising and falling rhythmically as she was breathing heavily. Then she felt someone lick her nipples, two tongues flicking on both her nipples at once. Meera felt a tingle in her pussy and closed her legs tightly trying to self-stimulate her pussy.

Two men were now sucking her breasts. She felt one of them slide a finger between her pussy lips feeling her wetness. Soon he inserted one finger inside and began to slide it in and out. Then another finger slipped inside her pussy. Meera realized that both the men had inserted on finger inside her pussy, and then she felt two more fingers inside her. Her pussy was being stretched by four fingers going in and out of her. And then the men added another finger each. Her pussy was now stretching painfully with 6 male fingers inside her. They continued sucking her nipples to keep her aroused as their ruthless fingering stretched her pussy. Meera was only praying for them to stop adding more fingers, but two more fingers were added, and now a total of 8 fingers were obscenely stretching her pussy. Meera screamed in pain but no one heard her. They continued with their cruel torture.

With all 8 fingers still inside her pussy, she now felt then inside one finger in her ass. They had used the lubrication of her pussy to coat the finger before inserting it in her ass. One more finger entered her ass. Meera was jerking wildly in pain, but her desperate movements to get away from them only caused her to impale herself into the invading fingers driving them deeper into her pussy and ass. Two more fingers entered her ass and Meera felt full and stretched like she had never felt before. The finger continued moving in and out of her brutally abusing her most intimate orifices.

And then suddenly all fingers were withdrawn. Meera was relieved for a moment, but her joy was transient. She felt two hands pinch and twist her nipples as she felt some hard object hit her ass. The twisting and pulling of her nipples caused painful and pleasurable sensations at the same time. Her pussy juices now began to run down her thighs. The spanking continued for a long time. At first, she counted the number of hits, but after sometime she lost count. Her ass had become red and sore.

She suddenly felt like her cuffs were being removed. And immediately her hands were cuffed behind her back. Her feet were now on the floor, and she was relieved that the pain in her wrists due to prolonged handing was gone. She felt two set of hands caress her naked body boldly. The she was dragged and pushed onto the bed. She felt two men crawl on either side of her. They made her open her legs and pinned her legs under the weight of their own. They started feeling her again, lightly touching her nipples till they became hard. And then she felt something. Some kind of drops, hot wax dripping on her breasts. The next moment she felt the same sensation in her pussy and yelped. But the men held her down and the continued dripping hot wax onto her boobs and pussy and watching her scream and writhe in pain. Meera had no choice but to take the torture for as long as they wanted to.

Finally, they stopped. One of the men lifted her and separated her ass cheeks so that the other man could insert his the tip cock inside her. Then he suddenly let go of her and caused her to impale herself on his cock. Meera screamed at the sudden invasion. She was only grateful to the fingering they had done earlier that he opened up her ass a little. And the other man then entered her pussy and both of them began to fuck her roughly. Meera had a sensory overload as she had two men in her at once. She couldn’t see, she couldn’t hear, she could only feel two cocks going roughly in and out of her. To add to her misery, the men began to roughly play with her nipples. The sensations were too much for her. She couldn’t take anymore, she tried to scream through her gag, she tired to push them away but she was too weak. But she kept struggling anyway, with all her strength till she felt lightheaded. The darkness in front of her eyes that she was drowning in suddenly turned to a bright light and she had another vision

There was a newborn baby is Meera’s arms. The baby’s eyes were hazel, the same shade as that of Kabir. The baby smiled at Meera. Meera held the child to her bosom and felt a sense of calm.

And then some men barged into the room and snatched the baby from her arms. Meera tried to fight them, but they were too strong. The locked Meera in a room and left with the child. Meera screamed and banged the door but no one listened. There was a small window in the room. Meera could see an arid desert from the window.

Suddenly an old woman appeared behind her. She grabbed Meera with both her hands and spoke with a sense of urgency, “Your daughter is alive! She is a blessed angel!”

And suddenly Meera jolted out of her vision. Shabnam undid her blindfold and removed her earplugs and gag.

“You OK, Meera?” she asked.

Meera was shaken, more due to the vision than the extreme sexual acts she had just been through. She just nodded at Shabnam.

Shabnam gave her a warm bath to soothe her body. Then she took Meera to her room where she could relax. A doctor was called to examine Meera to make sure that she is not seriously injured. The doctor prescribed some painkillers and advised her to rest.

Shabnam left the room leaving Meera alone. Meera just lay awake on her bed. She couldn’t sleep. The child and the woman’s words kept ringing in her ears.

Meera decided to visit Mithila. She just hoped that a psychiatrist would perhaps help her understand these visions and dreams she had been getting.

She booked a formal appointment and reached the hospital waiting to be called. When it was her turn, she was led into Mithila’s cabin.

“Hey Meera!” Mithila chirped in excitement on seeing Meera, “How have you been? It’s been days since I heard from you. I was so worried about you sweetheart, how are you?”

“I’m fine Mithila,” Meera said with a faint smile, “I’ve found myself a home.”

“That’s great!” Mithila said, “Where are you staying then?”

“Well…” Meera spoke with hesitation, “It is actually a brothel.”

Mithila's smile suddenly faded. “Hey girl,” Mithila said hugging Meera, “You don’t have to do this, you are so young, you have your whole life ahead of you…you could come stay with me.”

“This is the only real option I have Mithila,” Meera said, “I don’t have a family, no formal education and there are a bunch of criminals after my blood. Staying with you would mean putting your life in danger, and that’s the last thing I want. I have my reasons for doing what I am doing. I’ll be okay…”

Mithila had tears in her eyes. “My house is open to you if you ever want to come and stay with me…or maybe just visit sometimes.” she said.

“Thank you for your kind offer Mithila,” Meera said with a smile, “But you know, respectable women like you shouldn’t really be hanging out with whores. And I am ok…the folks back there are nice, they take care of me. At least I know I am safe with them. If I ever need your help, I’ll come visit you at the hospital, like I’ve come today…there is something I wanted to talk about with you.”

“Sure, tell me,” Mithila said holding Meera’s hands.

“Mithila, I..uh..” Meera hesitated, “I had a sort of vision…or a memory, I don’t know…I saw a new born baby in my arms, and an old lady telling me that my daughter is alive…I can hardly sleep now, I’m just so eager to know…was it real? Or just my imagination?”

Mithila listened to her patiently and took a deep breath. “I am sorry I didn’t tell you earlier Meera,” Mithila said, “But the night I found you, I had a gynecologist assess your general condition. She said there are signs on your body that you’ve borne a child. But your state of mind was so vulnerable back then, I didn’t want to put excess burden on you.”

“Kabir never mentioned anything about a child to me,” Meera said as a tear rolled down her cheek, “Could you do something Mithila? Like hypnotize me or something, just make me remember! If my baby is out there alone…I wanna find her!”

“We could try,” Mithila said, “But you know Meera, I myself am so afraid to try to recover your memories, it’s like digging up skeletons, God knows what fresh hell you might unearth. You’ve already been through so much, I really don’t want to see you suffer more…”

Meera said with a weak smile, “I’ve already been through so much, what could be worse?”

Mithila thought for a moment and finally agreed.

“Come here, and lie down,” Mithila said guiding Meera to lie down on a recliner chair and sat down next to her holding her hand.

Mithila dimmed the lights of the room.

“Close your eyes and focus on your breathing,” Mithila said, “Don’t let any thoughts enter your mind, just breathe calmly.”

Mithila observed the Meera had relaxed considerably, and she was lying peacefully, breathing quietly.

“Try to think about the time just before you arrived in Mumbai, what do you see?” Mithila asked.

“I’m in a dark place,” Meera said, “Kabir is there with me, he is holding my hand…we are moving…and there’s this revolting stench…that’s making me sick...it’s like…we are in a garbage truck…Kabir is holding me firmly trying to pacify me…there is a small crack through which there’s a beam of light coming in…I try to look through it…we are on a road, a desert road…there is a road sign…”

Meera appeared agitated. Her eyeballs were rapidly moving under her closed eyelids. Mithila held her hand firmly and said, “What does the sign say?”

“Its..a name Lahbab…Kabir is saying something to me…he’s saying, “Hold on a little longer my love, we’ll be reaching the harbour soon.”

“That’s it, you are on the right track Meera, perhaps this is the memory about your escape,” Mithila said, “Now try to go a little backwards in time, and see if you can remember anything about a child.”

“A child…yes, I see a new born child, in my arms…the same child I saw before…it’s a little girl, her eyes hazel…No! No! They took her from me…now they are dragging me somewhere…and I hear that voice again…that old lady…she is saying the same thing again – ‘your daughter is alive. She is a blessed angel.’…what are they doing…some men are here, they are holding me down, I want to break free, but their grip is so strong, they are holding my hands and legs…I can’t move…”

Mithila noticed that Meera was alarmingly agitated.

“Okay, Meera…just breathe, you are okay, you are not in danger anymore,” Mithila said, “Open your eyes slowly, let’s stop for now…”

“NO!” Meera screamed, “I can’t move, I can’t move…they are holding me down…one of those men, I know him, I’ve seen him before…he is…I don’t know, I am very afraid of him…he is standing in the dark and he is commanding the men who are holding me, one of those men...he is holding something in his hand…it’s a tattoo gun…the man standing in the dark, he is saying something to the man with the tattoo gun…he is saying, “Write it in a language that she can read, I want her to remember for the rest of her life what a whore she has been, and her punishment has only begun...” and now…that guy...he is writing something on my breasts…it hurts…and they are doing something between my legs…inserting something…it is cold…it hurts a lot…IT BURNS! I can’t move…I can’t scream…MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!”

Meera began to scream hysterically.

“Snap out of it Meera!” Mithila said shaking her firmly.

But Meera couldn’t. She was like trapped in a painful memory and just couldn’t snap out of it. Mithila instantly called for assistance. Meera writhed in the chair struggling with a traumatic memory and all of a sudden, she collapsed. Mithila rushed to towards her and was horrified when she felt no pulse. Meera wasn’t breathing either.

Without losing time, Mithila started CPR. The nurses and other assistants arrived quickly and Meera was shifted to ICU for resuscitation. After intensive efforts by the doctors, Meera’s heart finally started beating again. She was kept under observation for some time.

When her condition stabilized, Mithila went to see her.

“I told you it was dangerous,” Mithila said.

“I got another glimpse of my baby,” Meera said trying to smile under her oxygen mask, “Every bit of it was worth it.”

“Meera, we don’t even know if those were real memories,” Mithila said angrily, “And I am never doing this again. Do you even realize that just happened here? Your heart just stopped! I can’t even imagine the intensity of the trauma that can make a 20-year old’s heart just stop. And I never want you to venture there ever again.”

“I just want to find my baby…” Meera said.

“At what cost Meera?” Mithila argued.

“I’ve already lost Kabir,” Meera said, “If my baby is alive somewhere…she needs me…I wanna be there for her, she would give meaning to my life…”

“You won’t be of any help to your child if you are dead,” Mithila said trying to talk some sense into Meera, “If your memories are meant to return, let them come naturally to you. Don’t push it, you hear me?”

Meera nodded. The she just turned to one side and closed her eyes.

“Meera, I can’t even imagine your pain,” Mithila said fondling her head, “But I truly care about you, I just want you to be safe.”

Meera just smiled weakly at her and closed her eyes again.

You look stunning,” Adil approached Meera as she was putting on her makeup.

Meera finished putting on her lipstick and stood up to face him. She smiled that him, and Adil was mesmerized for a moment. She was wearing a pastel pink-colored saree with a mild shimmer to the fabric. She completed her look with light makeup and let her beautiful hair hang down her shoulders.

“So, this client,” Adil said composing himself, “He seems nice…but there’s something off about him. I mean, he is too nice. I sense this guy has a sadistic streak. I really don’t know what he is going to do, but I am not getting a good feeling about him. Just a heads up, ok?”

“As long as he doesn’t kill me,” Meera said with a smile, “I’ll be fine.”

“Take care,” Adil said as he walked her to the car that would take her to the hotel where the client was waiting.

Meera walked up to his room. The man opened the door for her. He was a charming man, tall, fair and handsome in his early forties. He had a classy aura about him. He greeted her politely and led her inside.

“Would the lady care for a drink?” he asked as he poured himself some scotch.

“I’m fine,” she said, “Thank you.”

“Oh no, I insist,” he said pouring her a glass, “Drinking alone is no fun.”

Meera reluctantly held the glass and took a sip.

“What’s your name?” the man asked with an irresistible charm.

“Natasha,” Meera replied.

“I mean your real name,” the man asked.

“You can call me whatever your wish Sir,” Meera replied with a nervous smile.

“So, you don’t wanna tell me,” the man said with a sly smile, “I guess, we’ll have to do with Natasha for now. You are beautiful Natasha…and I mean it, you have this interesting innocence of your face. I would only pray that it stays that way forever. Btw, call me Siddharth. That’s my name.”

“Thank you, Siddharth,” Meera replied nervously.

“Why are you nervous?” he asked.

Meera didn’t know what to say. The man sensed her hesitation and walked up to her. He ran his fingers through her hair and gently lifted her in his arms and started walking towards the bed.

“Don’t be afraid,” he said lovingly touching her cheek, “I won’t make you do anything that you don’t want to. I am a lonely man and I just wanted company for the night you know, something we both would enjoy. I really love seeing a smile on my partner’s face, it makes me feel good.”

Meera relaxed a bit. But Adil’s warning was still ringing in her ears. This man was too nice.

He dimmed the lights of the room and undressed himself and got on top of her. He started showering her with kisses. Meera closed her eyes and moaned.

“I know it is difficult,” he said, “to actually ‘feel’ anything with making love to a stranger, but when I think of you as more than just a body, I feel like I can connect with you.”

He pulled off her saree, exposing her well fitting blouse. It lined her breasts beautifully. He undid the hooks one by one exposing her beautiful boobs. Shabnam had covered up her degrading tattoo with foundation. He began kissing and licking her boobs. Meera felt a pleasurable sensation rising in her body and she felt herself melting.

“There is so much more to you that your body,” he said licking her nipple, “I wish to make love to your soul.”

He cupped her breasts in both hands and squeezed gently. He stroked both her nipples with the lightest of touches, carefully studying her expressions. Meera’s eyes were closed as she threw her head back and moaned.

“You like that?” he asked sensually nibbling her ear.

“Yes,” she gasped.

“Loosen the string of your petticoat so I can feel you down there,” he whispered I her ear.

He smiled at how eagerly she obeyed him. He understood that she was also desperate to be touched. He now pulled off her saree and petticoat completely. He rubbed her perfectly waxed pussy from over her panties till he could see a wet spot. He removed her panties and smiled as he observed her naturally open her legs. He sensually touched her inner thighs, and ran his fingers lightly on her ass. Meera arched her back and clasped the bedsheet with her slender fingers, and she moaned wanting more.

The man touched the tip of his cock on her pussy and she moaned. He began to sensually rub his hardness on her pussy as he held her face between his palms and made her look straight into his eyes. He watched her desire build up and her eyes were begging him to enter her. He slowly began to enter her pussy with such sensual movements that he watched her drown in pleasure. Once her was all the way inside her, he withdrew a bit and entered again. Meera closed her eyes and moaned and the sensation of slow sex was driving her crazy. Very few men she had been with had this kind of patience; this man, he seemed to be enjoying this slow torture. As his hardness rubbed against her wet pussy with such a slow pace, she could feel each and every inch of him inside her. It was a sensation she hadn’t experienced in a long time. He was being so loving and gentle, Meera had surrendered herself completely.

With every stroke, the sexual tensions build up craving for a release. He could read Meera’s face, her desire was crystal clear. She wanted him, she wanted to orgasm on his cock and squeeze his seed into her. And finally, she couldn’t take anymore. Meera felt an orgasm hit her body, thrusting her hips forward, and the insides of her pussy contracted rhythmically around the man’s shaft. She wrapped her hips around the man’s waist as she came. She was drowning in ecstasy, she never realized that she whispered “Kabir” in the man’s ear.

“Who is Kabir?” the man asked with a smile.

“No one,” she said realizing her mistake, “I’m sorry…”

“It’s ok, you can tell me,” the man said gently twirling a strand of her hair, “You are only human.”

“I’m really sorry Sir,” Meera apologized again, “I didn’t mean to…”

“Hey, girl,” he said cupping her face and looking straight into her eyes as he fucked her slowly, “Its ok, tell me.”

Meera just closed her eyes just hoping for him to finish soon. She still felt his cock sensually teasing her pussy, but now she was overcome with feeling of shame and guilt.

“Do you love Kabir?” the man asked.

Meera suddenly became very tearful. The man enjoyed how her breasts rose and fell erratically as she sobbed. Her hips still moved rhythmically as he fucked her. He could see an interesting mixture of sexual pleasure and emotional pain on her face.

“What happened to Kabir?” the man asked.

“Please…I don’t wanna talk about him,” Meera begged as she began to cry bitterly.

“I’m just curious,” the man said, as he started rubbing her nipples heightening her sexual pleasure, “I loved to feel you cum on my cock taking your lover’s name. For a whore like you, a cock is a cock right, doesn’t matter whose.”

Meera was completely crushed under the painful memory of Kabir’s loss and losing the battle against her body’s arousal. “He dead!” she said bitterly looking into the man’s eyes hoping to end the talk about Kabir.

“Good for me,” the man said with an evil smile, “If he was alive, I wouldn’t get to fuck this gorgeous body, would I? Why don’t you cum on my cock once again?” He began to fuck her harder as he neared his orgasm. “How does my cock feel inside your cunt? As good as Kabir or better?” he asked.

“SHUT UP!” Meera screamed, “JUST SHUT UP!” She began to cry bitterly. She covered her face with her palms.

“Wow, that is some intense bonding I see here!” he said noticing the diamond ring on her finger, “Did he give you that ring?”

Meera didn’t respond. She felt broken from within. She just kept her face covered with her palms and waited for him to finish so she could leave. The man smiled at her helplessness. He was a sadist who enjoyed emotionally torturing others, watching them break from within. Just as he was about to cum, he withdrew his cock and splashed his cum on her face and hair. He made sure her precious ring gets a good coating of his cum.

He smiled at Meera’s tearful face.

“Get up whore,” he said roughly pulling Meera by her hair, “I want you to lick my cum clean, start with your precious ring.”

Meera could not stop crying.

The man enjoyed every bit of her plight. He looked at her helpless face with a devilish grin. “Do it, NOW!” he growled.

Meera knew she had no choice. She licked the man’s cum off her ring. She felt her heart break into a million pieces. The man watched he lick all the cum from her lover’s ring as tears continuously flowed from her eyes. The man hadn’t hurt her physically. Without even a scratch on her, he had completely shattered her. She was visibly trembling due to the pain caused by his emotional torture.

The man smiled to see that there was still some semen on her neck and in her hair. He then messed up her hair with his fingers. He placed a thumb on her lips and smeared her lipstick. He loved how the smeared lipstick and fresh cum in her hair made her look like a used slut. He tore her blouse from the sides so the breasts would be indecently exposed when she would wear it. He then stuffed her panties in her mouth, and said “Keep them in your mouth and enjoy the taste of your slutty juices.”

“You look like a used whore you know, which you actually are by the way, just let everyone have a good look at you as you go. I am sure a lot of men will cum in their pants thinking about the good fucking you just got,” he said in a sweet devilish voice lifting her chin to have a good look at her miserable face and said “I wish your lover boy could see you like this.”

Meera was drained emotionally. She quietly put on whatever was left of her blouse and draped her saree with a trembling hand. The man roughly pushed her out of his room like he was throwing trash and slammed the door behind her. She spat out the panties he had forced in her mouth and cried on the floor or the corridor bitterly. She cried all along the way till she reached Emerald Palace. She walked straight into her room. She entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. She wept constantly as she washed herself clean. She took the ring off her finger and kissed it.

“I’m sorry Kabir, please don’t hate me…” she said amongst her tears.

She came out wearing a clean a loose T shirt and a pair of shorts and lay down on her bed. She hugged a pillow and wept silently. There was a knock on her door and Adil entered.

“You OK Meera?” he asked.

Meera sat up on the bed quickly wiping off her tears. “Yes, I’m fine,” she said, “Thanks for asking.”

Adil noticed her red and swollen eyes. He walked up to her and sat down next to her and cupped her face. “You don’t look OK,” he said, “Did the client hurt you?”

Meera shook her head and wiped a tear.

“I haven’t seen you this shaken ever,” Adil said rubbing her back to comfort her, “Not even after that psycho tried to strangulate you.”

“I don’t care if they hurt my body, but this guy…he went straight for my heart, whatever is left of it…” Meera said wiping her tears. Then she put up a brave smile and said, “It’s a part of the job though, whores have no souls. I’ll get over it.”

“If there is anything you need to talk about,” Adil said holding her hand, “I’m always there, you know that right?”

“I know Adil,” she said kissing his cheek, “You are a good man. God bless you!”

“You take care girl,” he said, “By the way, I’m holding your money for you. You’ve made more money in a week than most girls do in several months. If you need it, just let me know.”

“I had promised Aryan 20% for my first three deals. Please give him the money out of my share,” Meera said.

“Sure,” Adil replied.

“Adil,” Meera said, “Can I ask for a favor?”

“Sure,” Adil said, “What do you need?”

“Do you know any…uh…hitmen?” Meera asked with hesitation.

“Why do you need hitmen?” Adil asked narrowing his gaze.

“I want a bunch of people murdered,” Meera said bitterly, “The guys who killed Kabir and raped me.”

Adil thought for a while and took a deep breath. “Yes, I know someone who could do the job,” he said.

“I’ll speak to Aryan about finding out their current location,” Meera said.

“Sure,” Adil said.

“What about the police?” Meera asked, “Could they cause trouble?”

Adil smiled at her and kissed her forehead. “The men I employ for this kind of dirty work keep a low profile and know how to cover their tracks. They’ve killed many people and have never been caught so far, and even if they do get caught, they would never spill a name. We are a very organized group Meera, and I have connections at high places, even with the police,” he said lovingly brushing her hair, “I did a background check on you as well before I took you in, and I know you killed Ajeet Rathod. I don’t blame you, the way they treated you was worse than animals. You are a sweet girl Meera, and I’ll do everything in my power to protect you.”

Meera smiled and hugged him lovingly.

Next day, Adil walked into her room with a phone.

“I have spoken to the best hitman I know; his name is Suhail,” Adil said, “Only use this phone to contact him. You need to pay him 50% of the agreed amount upfront, and other 50% after the job is done.”

“Thank you, Adil,” Meera said with a smile as she took the phone and locked it safely in a drawer.

A week later she got a phone call from Aryan.

“I have the location of the pigs that you’ve been looking for,” Aryan said, “Shakeel’s gang is hiding in a house at Ambernath. I’m sending you their pictures and the address.”

Meera hung up the call and called up Suhail.

“I am sending you 4 photographs and their location,” Meera said.

“You want all four of them killed?” Suhail asked.

“No,” Meera said, “I just want you and your men to capture them, and tie them up. I will kill them myself.”

“One hour,” Suhail said and hung up.

Meera waited for an hour and got into her car. She began drive to the location Aryan had sent. She stopped on the way at a petrol pump and filled up a can with petrol. The she continued driving till she reached the location. It was an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. She parked the car, picked up the petrol can and walked into the house.

She smiled to see that Suhail and his gang had done to job assigned to them. Shakeel and 4 of his gang members had been dragged to the basement of the house. The hands were tied behind their backs, and their legs were tied to each other in such a way that they couldn’t run.

“I am sorry Meera,” Shakeel begged, “Please don’t kill us, please…”

Meera just smiled and walked up to him and doused him in petrol. Once he realized what she was about to do, he began to scream hysterically, “NO! NO! NO! Don’t do this please…” he begged.

Meera walked towards the other three men and doused them with petrol. She was smiling calmly, and she started singing a soft melody, as the men screamed in horror. She effortlessly ignored their pleas for mercy.

When Shakeel realized his pleas won’t work he began threatening her. “You think you’ll get away with this whore?” he shouted, “Just wait till my brothers find out, they will stab your stinking whore cunt till you fucking die!”

Meera smiled and continued her singing.

Once he realized his death was inevitable, he looked at Suhail and begged, “Brother! Please brother, shoot us! Please…she is going to burn us alive, please give us a quick death brother please shoot us!”

Suhail just stood with his hands folded. Meera walked in circles around the horrified men. The anticipation of their impending horrifying death made them even more miserable. But Meera didn’t respond to their crying, begging or threats. She just kept singing a soft hymn.

She sat down on a chair in front of them and lit a cigarette. She kept singing her sweet song as she looked into the eyes of each one of them relishing the fear and the helplessness. When she was bored of the view, she casually flicked her cigarette towards then, setting all four of them ablaze at the same time. She eerily continued with her singing as the men screamed. She watched them getting roasted alive. Her eyes growled with devilish pleasure. She kept singing as the screams eventually died down and four charred bodies were lying before her. Her song was now the only voice heard in the room.

She then walked up to Suhail and handed him over the rest of the money.

“Make sure no one finds their bodies,” she said to him and walked out of the house.

Meera got into her car and drove off. On her way back she kept singing the same song over and over again.

Once she was back at the Emerald Palace, she called up Aryan.

“I have another job for you,” Meera said, “I am sending you a picture, her name is Sharon. I want the location of Sharon and her entire family.”