The Story of Meera(completed)

3 months passed by. Meera now had enough money to buy a house and a car. She left Emerald palace to move into her new apartment. For the first time in many days, she felt free and happy. She continued to work for Adil. Her tolerance for pain and extreme sexual acts earned her a lot of money.

Aryan received a phone call. It was Meera.

“Yes, Meera,” he said, “Tell me.”

“Any update on Sharon?” she asked.

“Well,” Aryan said, “She is a slippery one. The news is that her mother passed away due to an illness a few days ago. Now she has 2 younger siblings to take care of. But she had fled with her siblings. My men are looking for her now. No one seems to know where exactly she may have gone, that’s why it is taking time. The social media profiles of her siblings are under the scanner. I am sure one of them will slip up and give up their new location. But I’ll let you know as soon as I have concrete information.”

“Alright...” she said, “Where are you right now?”

“At home,” he said, “Why do you ask?”

“Because you are coming over for dinner tonight at my place, right now,” Meera said.

“Thanks Meera,” he said politely, “But it’s really not necessary.”

“Drop you act Aryan and get out of your house,” she ordered him, “I’m waiting for you outside.”

Aryan reluctantly got out of his house. He was surprised to see Meera driving a brand-new car. She looked so happy; she was grinning from ear to ear.

“How’s my new car?” she asked beaming with excitement.

“She is a beauty,” he said.

“Well, then hop in!” she chirped.

Aryan got into the car and Meera drove off. She was still learning to drive; her hands were a bit jittery.

“Business has been great,” Meera said jubilantly, “I’ve never seen so much money in my life, and now I can buy stuff that I like…Adil totally loves me! He says I’ve made him more money than any other girl he’s had. We are like making a fortune together. I am his top girl now and he has reserved me for the most elite clients. And Adil’s got this money laundering system in place for me. Technically, now I own a company that manufactures mops. Can you believe I am actually paying taxes! And I’ve bought this awesome car from the honest tax paid income I earned from selling mops.”

“That’s a lot of awesomeness happening there!” Aryan said with a bright smile.

“Wait till you see my new house,” she said barely containing her excitement, “It’s amazing! It’s got this beautiful view of the sea like I always wanted!”

Aryan was quietly smiling at her.

She led him to her new apartment on 22nd floor of a skyscraper. It was evening by then, and they could see the sun slowly set in the Arabian sea. The city lights came to life and the city began to gleam below.

“Isn’t the view amazing!” she gasped holding the balcony railing.

“It is indeed,” Aryan said looking straight at her with a smile.

Meera blushed. She walked gracefully towards him. Her eyes were moist with emotion. “Aryan, today, I have everything that I dreamed of…and I..” she choked her eyes getting tearful, “I’m just so happy, and I just wanted to share my joy with someone…and you are the only person I could think of…I just want you to stay for the evening, have dinner with me…and just hold me. You don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to, just be with me, it’s just that I am so happy today…and I didn’t want to be alone. Just tonight…and you can go in the morning…”

Then she took a deep breath getting a hold of her emotions, and smiled bravely. Then she lovingly touched his cheek and asked, “I hope I’m not asking for anything unreasonable.”

Aryan pulled her close and gave her a warm hug, “I would be my pleasure to be with you,” he said.

Meera was really happy that evening. She showed him around her new house. Her flat was furnished with exquisite furniture, and was decorated beautifully. He noticed a huge collection of books she had on all kinds of topics.

“So, you’ve been reading?” Aryan asked looking at her books.

“Yeah,” she said with a bright smile, “I love to read. I never got a chance to go to school or college but somehow, I can read and write. Maybe someone kind-hearted taught me, I can barely remember. So, I just try to educate myself by reading as much as I can in my free time.”

Aryan noticed a photo frame with a picture of Meera and Kabir. He picked up the frame and smiled. "That's a beautiful picture," he said.

Meera smiled weakly. "It is for night's I can't sleep, I just hold this frame to my heart, and...I just feel a little better," she said.

Aryan smiled and hugged her.

Later that evening, the had dinner together and Meera and the led him to the bedroom.

She made him sit on the bed and started running her hands on his body. She realized that he was hesitant.

“You don’t have to have sex with me,” she said with a smile, “I just want to hold you…if that’s ok?”

“Hey Meera,” he said roughly pulling her onto his lap, “Don’t overthink, come here.”

He locked lips with her gently running his fingers through her hair.

“I wanna show you something,” she said, her eyes glowing with excitement and she slipped her dress off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor, revealing her perfect body. “The tattoos, do you see a difference?” she asked.

“Yes,” Aryan said, “The look fainter.”

“I’ve been undergoing laser treatments for tattoo removal. Mithila introduced me to a good dermatologist,” Meera said, “I’ve had two sessions so far, and they are already so much fainter! The doctor says in another 6-7 sessions they will be gone completely! The thought itself makes me so happy…I’m going to be truly free Aryan, then...no one will look at my body and think dirty things…”

Aryan noticed both joy and sorrow in Meera’s eyes. He truly admired how she had managed to fight her way through such extreme circumstances. He swept her off her feet and put her down on the bed and pulled her closer. He cozied her up with a blanket. Meera rested her head on his arms and snuggled closer.

“I never had dirty thoughts about you, you know,” he said running his finger through her hair, “When I look at you, all I can see is a fighter.”

“You know Aryan,” she said, “I have nothing to hide from you. You know everything about me, my weakness, my vulnerabilities, my scars, my shame…I’m all naked, bare before you. And yet you treat me with so much respect…that’s why you are so special for me.”

“I don’t know everything about you Meera,” Aryan said kissing her forehead, “But whatever I do know, makes me truly admire you.”

Meera smiled.

“Let me please you Meera…” Aryan said as he started kissing her neck. Meera threw her head backwards arching her neck for him.

He nibbled her ear and licked her neck with such a skill at almost surprised her. He showered kisses on her collar bones and moved lower towards her full breasts. He flicked his tongue on her right nipple and planted deep kissed all over her breasts. Meera was moaning in pleasure. Her tender fingers clasped the bedsheet as she arched her back in arousal. Aryan gently cupped her breasts on both her hands and gentle squeezed them. Suddenly Meera squealed.

Aryan noticed that her body had small bumps at several places. He gently rubbed it with his thumb and found a nasty bruise under a layer of foundation.

He shot her a sharp look and asked, “What is this Meera?”

“It’s just from a client I was with three days ago…” she said trying to brush it off with a smile, “It’s nothing, really.”

“You just said you hid nothing from me,” Aryan said sounding upset.

“Of course, Aryan,” she said lovingly touching his cheek, “You know the kinda work I do, right?”

“But why did you feel the need to cover it up?” Aryan said.

“It’s just not pretty,” Meera said calmly, “I didn’t want to turn you off.”

Aryan didn’t say anything. He just rolled over and lay down on his back next to her.

Meera snuggled up close to him and ran he hand over his chest gently and said, “All kind of wierdos come to me you know. There was this client, his girlfriend left him for another guy, and he was just angry. He had this weird demand that he wanted me dressed up in her clothes, and dress my hair the way she does, and he kept calling me by her name…” Meera said.

Aryan still didn’t respond.

“He asked me to apologize, beg for forgiveness for cheating on him, like he would have wanted his ex-girlfriend to do,” Meera said with a chuckle, “He just wanted to vent his anger, beat and punch me to his heart’s content, and then there was anal sex…there is always anal with these angry types…I don’t know some kinda obsession I guess, or the think of it as some kinda punish…”

“He punched you?” Aryan said looking straight into her eyes with a hint of anger.

“Just a couple of times,” Meera said, “Not too hard, I’m OK Aryan, these bruises, they’ll be gone in a few days.”

“Meera! The guy has been punching you, there could be internal injuries! Why does Adil send you to such psychos?” Aryan said now looking visibly angry.

“Adil is a sweetheart,” Meera said, “He does this on my request. I asked to be a pain slut. These sadistic psychos, they pay a fortune. How do you think I got so rich so soon? I am...adequately compensated for this...pain. And you know how much I need this money, don’t you? And Adil takes good care of me, he has me looked at by a doctor after every session to make sure I am not seriously injured. And I’m…”

Aryan cut her off as he locked lips with her. They kissed passionately for a moment.

“Come here,” he said tugging her hand and led her to the bathroom. He pulled off her panties and stripped her naked. “Let’s me see the real you,” he said as he turned on a warm shower.

Meera stood quietly as the makeup washed off her body. Aryan sighed when he realized it wasn't just one bruise that she had tired to hide. There were a dozen of bruises and welts on her body. She lowered her gaze not wanting to look at Aryan. He placed a finger under her chin and made her look up. Her eyes were red and tearful. There was a large bruise on her right cheek as well. The shower washed off her tears, but Aryan could see so much pain and her face that she was desperately trying to hide.

“This is the Meera I want,” he said cupping her face in his palms, “The girl who bravely fought a million battles and is yet so graceful.”

He began to draw her a warm bath. He added soothing aromatic oils to the bath. He lifted her in his arms and gently put her into the bathtub. He could now see each and every bruise and welt on her body that she had so meticulously concealed.

Meera was in tears. “I am sorry, Aryan…I didn’t mean it to be like this…I..” she said in a breaking voice as she tried to fight her tears.

“Shhhhhh it’s ok,” Aryan said lovingly fondling her head, “Just close your eyes and breathe.”

He helped Meera rest her head back and took a bath sponge and ran it gently over her body. He could see her body relax slowly and the warm water soothed her pain. He looked at her face, she had a calm expression on her face. He ran the sponge down her shoulders onto her breasts, lightly rubbing her nipples. Meera let out a faint moan. Then he gently held her feet as he scrubbed them lightly.

Meera suddenly opened her eyes and tried to gently pull away. “Aryan please…you don’t have to…I'm not worthy...” she said.

“Let me decide what you are worth. So just shut up and let me do what I am doing,” Aryan said firmly enough to calm her protests.

He scrubbed her feet and ran the sponge gently up her legs and thighs and brushed lightly on her pussy sending a tingle up her belly. He drained the water from the bathtub and ran a warm shower to wash her clean. Then he wrapped her in a towel, gently lifted her and put her down on the bed.

He got on top of her without putting any weight on her and showered her with gentle kisses. He was treating her like a delicate flower. And then he parted her legs and kissed her pussy.

“Aryan no…you really don’t have to…” Meera protested weakly.

“Didn’t I just tell you to shut up?” Aryan replied sharply.

Meera just lay quietly on the bed letting him do what he wanted to. She left him lick her pussy lips and his hands gently rested on her inner thighs, stroking them occasionally with the lightest of touch. She shuddered as she felt him flick his tongue on her clit. His skillful stimulation made her pussy juices gush. She moaned as she felt him gently nibble her pussy lips. She began to breathe heavily as he held her clit between his lips and sucked lightly. Her moaning assured him of how much pleasure he was giving her. Meera was floating in an erotic high. And this time, along with a sexual sensation, she had an emotional assurance that Aryan is not going to hurt her like other men did, he is not going to call her dirty names to degrade her. She knew she was safe with him, she knew he was not going to punish her for surrendering to her desires, he was not going to cause her pain. He was being so kind, so gentle…she knew he wasn’t going to make her cry or scream for his pleasure. He was just trying to make her happy. As she felt him push his tongue inside her pussy and wiggle it softly, she felt waves of organ rush though her. This was perhaps the most intense orgasm she had as her body melted in sheer pleasure.

She just lay with her eyes closed for a moment. When she opened her eyes, Aryan was lying next to her smiling at her.

She hugged him tightly in her arms. She didn’t say anything to him but she broke down into tears. Aryan held her close and showered her with kisses. Meera wasn’t speaking a word, but Aryan could see her emotional starvation in her eyes. He knew she was missing Kabir, but she just didn’t dare to say it. He could feel her emptiness and loneliness. He could see gratitude in her eyes for his kindness.

Soon enough Meera composed herself, and brought back her bubbly smile on her lips. She winked at him and began to reach for his pants, “Now my turn,” she said playfully.

Aryan smiled and pulled her hand away, “No, not today,” he said.

“But why?” she asked, “I want to..”

“Some other time,” he said kissing her forehead. Then he softly touched her bruised cheek and said, “You are hurt Meera, I want you to rest and recover first. Then I am all yours.”

Meera smiled and hugged him.

“And one more thing,” Aryan said, “You don’t have to pay me anymore for any work that I do for you.”

Meera suddenly got worried, “Why?” she asked, “Your work is not easy and you deserve to be paid.”

“Maybe I do, but never at the cost of this,” Aryan said touching her bruises, “I can only imagine the pain…I can’t be doing this to you, Meera. If this is how you are making money, I really can’t take it. My conscience won’t let me.”

“Hey Aryan…It’s..” Meera said.

“This is not open to discussion,” Aryan said, “My word if final on this matter, take it or leave it.”

Meera’s eyes filled with tears. She was touched at how deep his understanding was.

“You know Aryan, I feel so connected to you. But I hardly know you, sometimes I wish I knew more about you,” Meera said snuggling closer to him.

“Well,” Aryan said, “You know my name, you know where I live, what I do, you have my contact details…what more do you wanna know?”

“I don’t know,” she said, “Maybe something more…”

“Well,” Aryan said, “I am 26 years old, I am a vegetarian, I love sports, cricket especially, I used to play basketball in my college days, I listen to rock music, I love to travel, I smoke and drink occasionally and I really love coffee and vanilla ice-cream.”

Meera smiled and kissed him.

“I mean the real stuff,” Meera said, “I mean about your family, and how did you end up in this profession…”

“I don’t have a family Meera,” Aryan said, “I live alone and I do this work because the pay is damn good.”

“What about a girlfriend?” Meera said teasing him, “You’ve got this tattoo of the letter ‘S’ on your wrist. Does her name start with S?”

“This is S just for my last name, Sinha,” Aryan said.

“Liar, liar pants on fire,” Meera said cheerfully, “Don’t tell me a devilishly handsome guy like you with these super cute dimples doesn’t have a girlfriend!”

“Would you believe me if I told you I was gay?” Aryan replied with a naughty smile.

Meera laughed aloud, “You are not gay, Aryan!” she said.

“How do you know?” Aryan said playfully, “How many gays do you actually know Meera?”

“Well,” she snuggled close and whispered in his ear, “Gays are not this good at eating pussy.”

She blushed and rolled over. Aryan smiled and pulled her closer and kissed her neck and shoulder breathing in her scent.

“Aryan…” Meera spoke with hesitation, “There’s something I wanted to share with you…”

“Go on,” Aryan said calmly as he ran his fingers through her silken hair.

“I was with these clients, and during an extreme moment, I got this vision…” Meera said, “About a child…a new born girl with hazel eyes, the same shade as that of Kabir’s. And in that vision, there was an old lady who said to me, ‘your daughter is alive, she is a blessed angel!’ You know, Kabir never mentioned anything about a child to me. But Mithila said that the gynecologist told her that there are signs on my body that I’ve given birth…”

Aryan was listening with concentration as Meera paused for a moment.

“Then I went to Mithila, and we talked about this and I requested her to try to retrieve my memories. And then we had this session, in which I had another vision about me being in a garbage truck with Kabir, and I read a road sign that read the name of the place “Lahbab”. And then I saw the vision about the baby again, and the old lady again saying the same thing, ‘your daughter is alive, she is a blessed angel!’ And then there was a bad memory, and then something happened, like I passed out or something. When I woke up, Mithila looked pretty upset. She said that the memories were so traumatic that they made my heart stop and I almost died. And now she is refusing to do anymore sessions and had asked me not to try and dig into my past.”

“I think she is right,” Aryan said.

“Aryan, can you find my child? Please…” she requested with tearful eyes.

Aryan was taken aback for a moment. He wasn’t expecting this.

“Meera,” he said, “My network is most active in this city. If I pull some strings, I could look in neighboring states, or within India at the most. But beyond the country’s borders is way out of my reach…”

“You could try…” she said softly, “Maybe you would know someone, who would know someone…maybe somehow…Like that place Lahbab, maybe someone around that place…I looked it up, it is the name of a real place in Dubai...”

Aryan hugged her and tried to console her, “Hey sweetheart, are you even certain those were real memories? What does your doctor say?”

“Mithila says…” Meera said, “…those could be real memories, or just my imagination. But I believe those were real memories, you believe me don’t you, Aryan?”

A tear rolled down her cheek.

“Kabir’s gone now,” Meera said as she wept bitterly, “I’m all alone, and my baby is out there somewhere alone too, and she needs me…and I need her, I would have a reason to live...”

“Even if I try to think about it,” Aryan said, “All that you’ve told me is that there is a hazel eyed girl child, somewhere near Lahbab. This is far too vague information to start with. Could you tell me something more? Like how old would this child be now? Any idea about when she was born?”

“I wish I could remember,” Meera said tearfully, “She is my only family now Aryan, they did something to me…and I’ll never be a mother again. Please find my baby…I know you can, you are good, and I trust you…”

Aryan hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. “It is really way beyond my scope, but I’ll push myself…for you,” he said, “I might have some contacts in Dubai, I’ll see what I can find out, I’ll do my best Meera, I really want you to be happy…you’ll just have to give me time, this is not going to be easy…”

“Take all the time you need,” Meera said touching his cheek, “I know you will find her someday.”

“Sleep now sweet girl,” Aryan said holding her gently in his arms till she drifted off to sleep.

Meera snuggled close to Kabir and they watched the sunset, sitting by the sea at Marine Drive. Kabir passed on some salted peanuts to Meera and he held her close.

“This is my favorite part of the city,” Meera said, “The sea and the sunset, its just so beautiful. The sun looks like this golden ball of fire that just drops into the sea painting it crimson!”

“You should try writing poetry,” Kabir said kissing her cheeks, “You’ve got a beautiful imagination.”

Meera smiled. “Feel this cool evening breeze, it’s like whispering something in my ear,” she said with her eyes closed.

“It is saying that you are the most amazing girl in the world,” Kabir said.

Meera blushed.

“You look so beautiful when you blush…” Kabir said, “You mean so much more to me that I could ever express. I have dreams, you know, of pampering you like the princess that you are.”

“And what pampering am I about to receive?” she asked playfully.

“Look at that building there,” Kabir said pointing to a 5 star hotel, “On its roof top is one of the city’s most luxurious restaurant. You’ll get this same view that you love, your golden sunset and crimson sea, but we’ll be just so higher up in life. And then you could have your favorite prawn salad, and maybe we’ll have champagne too, coz we will be celebrating!”

“And what would we be celebrating?” she asked.

“You,” he said kissing her forehead, “We will be celebrating you.”

“That’s so sweet of you Kabir,” Meera said touching his cheek, “But I think. I’d rather celebrate ‘us’, our freedom and our new life.”

“4th of November,” Kabir said, “That was the day we first set foot on this city, the day that blessed us with our new lives. Like a new birthday for both of us.”

“Amen,” Meera said placing her shoulder on Kabir’s head and gazing at the crimson sea.

Meera smiled as she was driving her car along Marine Drive, thinking of one of the best moments of her life. She entered the gates of The Intercontinental Hotel and handed over her car keys to the valet. She then proceeded to the rooftop.

It was late evening and she was mesmerized by the view. It was just like Kabir had described, just so much better from that height. She had reserved a table for herself.

She was greeted warmly by the server who led her to her table.

“I’ll have a prawn salad and a champagne,” she said with a smile.

“If I may ask, is it a special occasion?” the server asked with a smile.

“It’s our birthday, mine and my husband’s,” Meera said cheerfully.

“Would he be joining you shortly?” the server asked.

“No, he is dead,” Meera said.

The server was taken aback. “I’m so sorry ma’am,” he said.

“it’s alright,” Meera said with a gentle smile, “He was a wonderful man, and I’m just here to celebrate him and us.”

The server bowed and left. He returned with the order after some time. Meera enjoyed the meal, remembering all conversations she had with Kabir, and all the beautiful moments. She imagined Kabir’s spirit around her, and felt a sense of calm.

She just sat at her table for the long time.

Meera walked back to the lobby and waited for the valet to get her car. A family of four was also waiting for their car. A couple and two cute daughters. Meera smiled looking at the children. But her smile quickly faded when she saw the face of their father. He was the same blue-eyed man she had seen multiple times in her dreams. She just couldn’t forget his face. The world seemed to freeze around her as she could barely process the shock. Was she dreaming again? Or was he really there? Meera's felt a pounding pain in her heart as she struggled to breathe. She wanted to pounce upon him. She wanted to grab him and ask why he haunted her like that. She wanted to know if he had any connection with Mithila as she had repeatedly seen in her dreams.

The valet handed over the man’s car keys to him and the family started walking towards their car. Meera followed them and made a note of the car’s license plate. Shorty after, the valet gave her the keys of her car. She waited for the blue-eyed man to drive ahead and quietly followed him. Keeping her eyes fixed on man’s car, she called up Aryan.

“I’m sending you a license plate number. I want the owner’s details asap,” she said.

“On it,” Aryan said, “Call you back as soon as I have the info.”

Meera continued following the man’s car. She heart was pounding in her chest in anticipation of what horror fate was now going to uncover for her. The car moved into a posh locality in Juhu and finally entered the gates of a bungalow. Meera noted down the address - J 21, city road, Juhu

Her cellphone began to ring. It was Aryan. “The license place number is of a BMW 8 series 840i Gran Coupe owned by Mr. Neil Pereira residing at - J 21, city road, Juhu,” he said.

The name “Neil” hit Meera like lightning. Her brain was suddenly flooded with a fresh wave of suppressed memories. The feeling was so overwhelming, she wanted to scream! But she instead just wept silently remembering the day when she had last seen Neil.

“Meera?” Aryan said over the phone, “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine,” Meera said trying to control her sobs, “I want to know everything about Neil – what he does, the places he goes, who are his friends, everything! I especially want to know about his friends. Some very old scores need to be settled.”

“Sure,” he said.

Meera cried alone in her car for a long time. Memories of the person she loved the most that were buried deep in her damaged mind were now flowing freely out of her eyes like a river of poison. There was a sharp pain in her heart as everything around her seemed to fade. The city around her changed to an older version of itself. Everything suddenly looked familiar to her as she started driving. She was in a state of trance, like a divine light was guiding her. She knew exactly where to turn, how far to drive, and she kept driving till she reached her destination. The house that stood before her brought back haunting memories. She brushed off the dust on the stone that read the name of that house - “Joshi Niwas”

She stepped out of her car and touched the rusted iron gate. A tear fell from her eyes as she recognized the house. There was a padlock on it, secured with an iron chain. The house looked deserted, like no one had lived there for years. There was a sign board that read “for sale” but it was covered with a thick layer of dust. It looked as if it was put up many years ago.

“Yes? Do you need something?” a middle-aged lady from the next house called out to Meera, eyeing her suspiciously.

“This house…” Meera said, “Does anyone live here?”

“No,” the woman said in a rough tone, “And it would be better if you stop lurking around and go away.”

“Please…” Meera said walking towards the woman, “I lived in this neighborhood many years ago, it knew the Joshi family who lived here…I’m looking for them…where can I find them?”

“They are dead,” the woman said, “All of them. And you would be dead too if you enter that gate.”

Meera was shocked at her reply.

“What’s so shocking? If you really lived here, that must have been several years ago,” the woman said, “Everyone around here knows this goddamn house is haunted. There was a girl who lived here…what’s her name…ah..yes, Naina! One day she disappeared, and the house rapidly fell into ruin. The next day, the servant girl disappeared too, and the family members fell sick one by one and died. The neighbors complained they often heard crying and screaming from the house. Only the eldest man of the house survived and he was wise enough to leave this place. He put the house on sale, but who would want to buy a haunted house?”

Her words hit Meera like a lightning bolt. She took a moment to process the shock.

“Where can I find him? The owner of this house I mean...” Meera asked.

“I have his contact number…but why are you looking for him?” the woman asked.

“I’d like to buy this house,” Meera said with determination.

“Have you suddenly lost your desire to live?” the woman said.

“You let me worry about that,” Meera said with a smile, “Do you have a key to this place? I’d like to have a look.”

The woman now suddenly felt afraid of Meera as she walked confidently towards her.

“Hey, stop there!” the woman warned in a scared voice, “Don’t take another step. I’ll bring you the key.”

The woman went inside her house and got a key and handed it over to Meera.

"How come you have the key to this 'so called haunted house?" Meera asked, "The ghosts don't bother you?"

"Not that it is any of your business," the woman said rudely, "But the owner practically begged me to keep the key. He kept having these nightmare which disappeared only after he got rid of the key."

"Hmmm...interesting," Meera said as she took the key from her hand.

Meera opened the lock and pushed open the gate. It took quite effort to move the rusted heavy gate. Meera walked up to the front door and opened it. Everything inside was covered with a thick layer of dust. It appeared as if the house had been locked for several years. Meera continued exploring the deserted house. Everything was lying around as she remembered, as if the house had been frozen in time. It stayed in its past while everything around it changed. She opened the almirahs and found clothes, books, and everything else abandoned as it is. She found an old album with a few family photos. She finally had a glimpse of her childhood that she so badly craved to know about. There were some documents that belonged to the Joshi family, and among them she found her adoption papers. A tear fell from her eye as all her memories came to life.

She remembered how she played as a child within the walls of this house, and how she had her little dreams about her life. The family had adopted her but never treated her any better than a servant. She was still happy though, to have a family. She took good care of that house.

She then entered Naina’s room. Naina was like an elder sister to Meera. Naina’s room brought so many memories to life. It was the same room where Naina used to teach her to read and write, and give her all the lessons she would have got at school. She wanted to educate Meera so that one day Meera would have a decent job, and could live a good life. Sometimes Naina would play songs on her radio. Some other times Naina stole food for Meera and let her eat secretly hiding in her closet. Meera opened the closet and smiled as she remember how she fit inside it when she was little. Naina’s things were lying around just the way she had left it. Her books, her clothes, her teddy bear, Meera touched all her things fondly.

On the table, she found Naina’s diary. She knew Naina wrote a diary, but she never read it out of respect for her privacy. But now that Naina was gone, Meera picked up her diary with a trembling hand. It was moldy as the seepage from the ceiling had destroyed most of its pages. But there were still a few pages that Meera could read.

1/3/2007

It’s so hard to take my eyes of Neil. He’s so handsome, with those beautiful blue eyes, he is like the superstar of the college and all girls love him. The song he sang at the festival today, he almost took my breath away. He saw me looking at him, and I felt so shy, I must have blushed like a shade of crimson. Oh, am I falling in love? But I don’t…

The rest was illegible as the molds had destroyed the page. Meera turned over a few pages to find something else she could read.

1/8/2007

You won’t believe what happened today! Me and Neil, we were at the library, and he was sitting right opposite to me. He looked up at me and smiled! He’s so irresistible!

1/15/2007

It’s like the universe has heard me. Me and Neil, we actually had a real conversation today. He asked me about myself, what I like, about my family. Oh God please please please I hope he asks me out, that would be like a dream come true.

2/3/2007

Neil actually asked me out! My God, I was like on cloud 9. The place he took me to was so awesome, I’ve never been to such a fancy restaurant before. The dress I wore…

2/14/2007

...at Neil’s villa for valentine’s day. Just me and him, and I had my first kiss today! It felt so beautiful! And he touched me, so sensually…but I was not comfortable proceeding further, and he respected that. He is such a gentleman.

2/20/2007

We made out in his car. He requested me…that he wanted to see me topless. I was very shy at first, but then I slowly took off my top. He was mesmerized and told me how beautiful I was. I left him feel my breasts from over my bra…his touch was…soft like roses. I felt a tingle between my legs, but I was too shy to tell him.

4/2/2007

Neil invited me to spend the weekend at his villa. It was perhaps the most beautiful weekend of my life. He told me how much he loved me and sang a song for me. His angel kissed singing voice and that guitar…it just made my heart melt. And then we made love…I gave him my virginity; I just love him so much.

4/13/2007

I found out Neil’s dark secret today. After we made sweet love, I rolled over and tried to sleep, but Neil just walked out of the room. I followed him. He was watching a video on his phone, it was like some kind of a bondage sex video. He looked really excited. When he saw me, he put his phone away? He looked embarrassed. He thought I’d think that he is a pervert. I just hugged him and told him how much I loved him, and that I would never judge him.

4/21/2007

Today I insisted that we try the bondage thing. I thought it would really make him happy, but he was reluctant. He said he didn’t want to hurt me. But I convinced him that I was going to be fine. Neil was so excited! He was rough and I feel a little hurt…but I’ll be okay I guess. He says he just feels so much stronger love for me now.

4/27/2007

We had another bondage session. Neil recorded a video of it this time. I was nervous at first, but he assured me he will never show that video to anyone, it was only for his own memories. I trust Neil completely, he’ll never hurt me.

5/4/2007

…it was painful this time. I screamed and almost cried. But when it was done, Neil held me in his arms and showered me with kisses and told me he loves me. His love is all I need and I can take anything for his happiness.

5/10/2007

…recorded the whole thing. Anal sex was painful, but not as much as I had feared. Neil says it hurts the first time and that I’ll get used to it. I hope I do.

5/16/2007

Today was weird day. Me and Neil, we went to a friend’s party, and after a few drinks, Neil took me in a room and we started making out. And then suddenly one of his friends barged into the room and began to hug Neil. “Neil Bro, here you are! Come let’s party man!” the guy said. Neil pushed him onto the couch in the room and said, “Sit down for a while Rey, they are getting more booze for the party.” The guy just sat there with closed eyes. He was extremely handsome but he looked intoxicated. Then Neil came back to me and started kissing me and groping my breasts. I stopped him. I was uncomfortable doing this in front of his friend. “It’s alright honey,” Neil said, “Reyansh is drunk, and he has no idea where he is or even who he is at the moment. He won’t remember anything by morning.” Neil then stripped me bare and made love to me in front of his friend. Although Reyansh looked intoxicated, but I felt he was watching us. It was a weird experience, but I saw that Neil really enjoyed it. As long as he is happy, I am happy.

5/27/2007

Neil tried something with nipple clamps today. My breasts are sore. This is getting more painful by the day, but…I am sure I’ll get used to this. Sometimes I wish he’d take me out more often, but Neil is always so hushed up about our relationship. He told me to keep it a secret till he can convince his folks for our marriage. I think he is right.

6/2/2007

I’m feeling deeply ashamed of myself today. I disappointed Neil…after everything he did for me, all I did was upset him. He had asked me to take the pill regularly as we made love quite often. But I guess I missed it sometime and I got pregnant. Neil was so angry when I told him. He punished me, and I deserved every bit of it. There is a dog cage in the basement of his villa, he put me there for 3 days. I begged him to let me out, but he said I deserved the punishment. I wanted this baby, but he didn’t. Finally, I understood that he was right. It was my mistake that I got pregnant, and I should fix it. I agreed to take the abortion pill and he let me out. But there was this other man in the room. Neil told me that Aarav was his friend and a doctor and he was here to examine me before I took the pill. The doctor guy, he was quite stern and ordered me to lie down and open my legs. I was feeling ashamed as I was naked and exposed, but I trusted this guy is a doctor and he won’t hurt me.

He felt my breasts and touched my nipples and he wasn’t even wearing gloves. Doctors wear gloves while examining patients, don’t they? But Neil was standing right there and I didn’t say anything I was afraid it’ll only upset him more. I didn’t want to lose Neil at any cost. This doctor guy made me pull my pussy lips apart and show him my most intimate parts. I felt like I’d die in shame. He then inserted two fingers inside my pussy and began to move them in and out. I was very uncomfortable as he was arousing me, and I felt very ashamed to be enjoying another man’s touch in front of Neil. I let out a moan and Neil just gave me another look of disappointment and my heart almost broke. I am so shameless and I deserve to be punished.

6/25/2007

Neil gave me some well-deserved punishment. He canned me, and humiliated me and recorded it all on video. He made me watch my older humiliation videos over and over again to remind me that I was a bad girl who deserves to be punished constantly. And when it was over, he held me in his arms and kissed me so passionately. He is such a sweetheart. I disappoint him all the time but still he finds it in his heart to love me.

7/11/2007

Today is Neil’s birthday! I’m so excited! I’m going to look gorgeous for him. I’ve picked out my favorite red dress and I’m gonna bake him his favorite plum cake with green raisins! I hope he likes my humble gift. He’ll be sending a car to bring me to his villa. There’s a private party at his villa. I hope this would be one of my most memorable nights.

That was the last entry of the diary.

Meera was tearful as she remembered so many moments spent with Naina. She remembered how Naina always talked about Neil. She was madly in love with him. She remembered Naina had once introduced her to Neil. Neil had brough a present for Meera and took her and Naina for a ride in his fancy car. That is when Naina showed Meera Neil’s bungalow at Juhu. Neil had then dropped them home. Perhaps that is why Meera could remember the way from Neil’s house to her own.

Meera entered the kitchen and knelt on the floor. The rug she used to sleep on was still lying on the kitchen floor. She lay down on the dust covered rug and cried her heart out.

“Are you tired Meenu?” a soft voice called out to her.

The next moment Meera felt a gentle hand running over her body. As she lifted her gaze, she saw a young girl smiling back at her. Meera instantly recognized her.

“Naina di!” she said and hugged the young girl.

“I’m sorry Meenu,” Naina said, “I left you all alone. And I will never forgive myself for what you had to go through because I left you all alone. I was weak Meenu, but you are so strong. You are a survivor. I’m so proud of you.”

“I need you Naina di,” Meera said weeping bitterly, “I always needed you…”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you,” Naina said tearfully, "Will you ever forgive me for being so weak?"

Meera held Naina’s face between her palms and wiped her tears with her thumbs. Naina’s eyes were red and she looked weary. Her lip was bleeding. She was wearing the same red dress that she wore when Meera last saw her.

“What did he do to you di?” Meera asked with intense rage in her eyes, “You were so happy that night you left for his birthday party, you wore you favorite red dress and you baked him a cake….and returned like this in the morning – bleeding and broken! What happened that night?”

Naina didn’t answer. She just closed her eyes and wept.

“It’s all my fault di,” Meera said, “I should have woken up that morning, I should have held you, I should have told you how much I love you and how much I needed you…”

“It’s not your fault sweetheart,” Naina said with a weak smile, “It doesn’t matter now…it’s a long lost story…”

“It DOES matter di! It fucking does!” Meera said bitterly, “Neil never loved you di…that sick manipulative bastard was only using you! That son of a bitch thinks he is going to get away with this cruelty and live happily ever after, I’m going to make his life a living hell, and I fucking mean it!”

“And as for you di,” Meera said gently running her fingers through Naina’s hair, “I’m buying this house for you. This is your house. I’m gonna make this place sparkling clean, like I used to, and then you can live in this beautiful house for as long as you wish…”

Naina smiled at her sweet gesture and her spirit faded away.

Meera got into her car and drove to Mithila’s house.

Mithila was so happy to see Meera after a long time. She looked much stronger that she had last seen her.

“I’m sorry, I am disturbing you at this hour,” Meera said.

“No problem at all Meera,” Mithila said giving her a warm hug, “You are welcome anytime. How have you been girl? I’ve been worried about you.”

Mithila noticed that Meera was visibly shaken.

“Are you ok Meera?” Mithila asked.

“I saw the blue-eyed man from my dreams today,” Meera said softly, “He is real Mithila, his name is Neil. I remember him now, I remember everything…”

Mithila placed a hand on Meera’s shoulder to comfort her.

“You said dreams are symbolic,” Meera continued, “I had a dream about him killing you, ripping your heart out while you were still alive…because he did that to my Naina di…”

“Who is Naina?” Mithila asked, “I remember you once called me Naina, back when you were at the hospital.”

“When I was a child, I was an orphan. I have no memory of my parents, only a few glimpses of my time spent at the orphanage. The Joshi family adopted me when I was 5,” Meera said handing over her adoption papers to Mithila, “As per these papers, I am 22 years old now. Meenakshi Joshi, that’s my real name. But Naina di, she called me Meenu.”

Mithila looked at the 15 years old adoption papers.

“I have some vague memory about being happy that I was adopted. But my dreams were soon shattered. They never treated me any better than a servant. I used to be dressed in rags and they barely fed me. They made me do all the household chores. Everyone knew me as “Meenu, the servant girl” when I was actually their adopted daughter. A year later, Naina di came to live with us. Naina had lost her parents in an accident so she came to live with my adopted family. My adopted father Suryakant Joshi was Naina’s uncle. The family didn’t treat either of us any good, but Naina cared about me. She took care of me, made sure I got enough food, she spent time with me. It was like we were each other’s family. She taught me to read and write, she taught me all I know. She tried to give me a good life. When I first met you Mithila, you were so kind to me, you always cared so much about me, perhaps I was subconsciously trying to find Naina in you…” Meera couldn’t hold back her tears as she spoke.

“Where is Naina now?” Mithila asked.

“She’s dead,” Meera said, “Neil killed her! He drained the life out of her slowly till she was broken completely…she loved him with all her heart, and when he was done taking her body, he took her life…”

“Did he kill her in front of you?” Mithila asked.

“Naina returned from his birthday party at odd hours in the morning. She looked devastated. I was tired from the day’s work and I was fast asleep. She came to me for the last time, kissed me while I was still sleeping. And left me a suicide note. She wrote that she failed in love, and that she was completely broken. She wrote she was sorry for leaving me all alone in this world,” Meera said, “Neil did something to her that night! He was always such a sweet-talking abusive bastard, but that night he did something that completely broke her…so much that she didn’t want to live anymore. I don’t know what it is that he did Mithila but I am sure they did something horrible that’s why they tried to shut me up. Neil and that friend of his…I still don't know his name, but I can never forget his face...when I confronted them about Naina…both of them locked me in a car…and the next thing I remember is I was a slave in a place far far away from here!”

Mithila was moved to know the truth. She hugged Meera tightly trying to comfort her.

“I’m gonna find out about this other friend of Neil, Mithila,” Meera spoke vengefully, “And whoever else that might be involved, and I am going to make them fucking pay! I won’t kill them; I’ll make their lives so miserable that they will be forced to kill themselves! Just like they did to my sweet Naina di…”

“And you know…” Meera said looking tearfully into Mithila’s eyes, “I found our house too, the house where I lived with Naina di. I went inside and I saw her…she still lives there…I miss her Mithila…I’m gonna buy that house, so that Naina can live there forever, undisturbed. And I’ll visit her when I miss her, or whenever she calls out to me…”

Mithila didn’t know what to say. Meera had been through so much, and came out stronger each time, she could only admire her.

“Stay over tonight,” Mithila insisted, “You’ve had a stressful day, I guess you could use some rest.”

“Thank you, Mithila,” Meera said, “For everything you’ve done for me.”

Two weeks passed by. Aryan now had all the information Meera had requested. He knocked on her door.

Meera was dressed in a loose T shirt and denim shorts. Even in this casual outfit, she looked stunningly beautiful.

She smiled on seeing Aryan and welcomed him inside.

“Care for a coffee?” she asked warmly.

“No, thanks,” he said, “I’m good.”

“So cold as always!” Meera sighed as she held his hand and led him to the couch gesturing him to sit down. Then she walked towards the coffee machine and said with a playful smile, “I don’t know what your problem is Aryan, but you are in my house now and I order you to have a coffee with me. It’ll warm your cold cold heart.”

Aryan smiled back. “OK, if you insist, I’ll have a coffee.”

Meera returned with two cups of coffee and placed them on the table before Aryan. Taking a sip from her cup, she asked, “So tell me what you’ve got.”

“About Neil Pereira, age 38 years, he’s the usual filthy rich guy. He lives with his wife Aditi and two daughters, Avni, age 8 years and Pihu, age 5 years. He lost both parents in a car accident 2 years ago, no siblings. He is an IT professional, working for a tech giant. He works from home most of the time though. He has enough riches to lead a comfortable life. Past looks clean, no criminal record, was quite the chocolate boy in college, lot of girls were after him. He was known for a good singing voice and was a part of some band back in college days. But then he decided to marry Aditi, his college sweetheart. She belongs to one of the city’s most reputed business families, this guy just got richer after marriage. Overall impression is pretty clean,” he said. He placed pictures of his wife and 2 daughters on the table before Meera.

“Any idea about the properties he owns?” Meera asked.

“One bungalow in Juhu, the same address on which his BMW is registered, and he has one villa he inherited, it is located at Vasai. He has 2 other cars, one Mercedes and one Jeep compass. These are the pictures and the registration numbers of his cars,” Aryan said placing more photos on the table, “And this is the picture of the villa. The address in written behind it the picture.”

“His friends?” Meera asked.

“This guy is pretty social and has a lot of friends, people from college or workplace, or from club memberships. He attends many social events. But apart from the usual stuff he has 3 other close friends, but there is something strange about them…” Aryan said, “These friends seem to be nowhere connected to his life, apart from the fact that they hang out together quite often. They are a group of 4 guys, from totally different professional backgrounds. Not just that, neither are their families connected, nor do they live close to one another, it is just strange that 4 random guys, just managed to meet and get along really well. I’m still trying to find a common connection between these four, but their friendship appears quite old and has run strong for over 15 years.”

“Those three are precisely the people I am interested in. Tell me about them,” Meera said.

“Aarav Mehra, age 38 years” he said placing a picture on the table, “He is a surgeon, working at the Care and Cure Hospital. He is quite skilled at his job, and has a practice that runs pretty well. His wife Avantika is a housewife, son Kiaan, age 5. Seems like a regular doctor on the outside. His medical record is also pretty clean.”

“Isn’t this the same hospital where Mithila works?” Meera asked.

“Yes,” Aryan confirmed.

“Reyansh Samarth,” Aryan said placing another picture on the table, “Age 35 years, graphics designer, single, and quite the reckless party animal. He is into booze, drugs, and women, lot of women actually.”

“And the fourth one?” Meera asked.

“Armaan Mathur,” Aryan said handing over his picture to Meera, “He is the eldest in the group. Age 41 years, he runs a construction business, and actually the shadiest among the four. He’s got…connections, with politicians, police, criminals. Maybe it is what his work requires, but the other three, they don’t have these kinds of resources.”

When Meera saw Armaan’s picture, her expression darkened. Aryan could see it. She suddenly remembered the dreams in which she had seen Neil. The other man, who appeared alongside Neil in her dreams was Armaan.

“He is the one, he is the one who sold me off to the trafficking gang!” Meera spoke intense rage in her eyes, “Tell me more about this guy Aryan.”

“He belongs to a business family. His father has married twice, and worked abroad and earned a fortune. Armaan himself was married to a woman named Shalini, and had a daughter, Priya. The daughter died of leukemia and the wife mysteriously disappeared. He remained single for a long time. This guy is just shady, he is often seen dealing with influential men as well as criminals. His bungalow at Pali Hill is no less than a fortress. I mean the other three, their houses have a security CCTV camera at the most, but this guy has some high-tech security systems, his house is practically impenetrable. He has a thing for girls like…you, Meera, I mean, he is quite the sadist. There is a prostitute named Anya, she used to be his regular, and the sex used to be quite…rough. Few other women that he was seen with just disappeared and no once’s ever heard from them again. Women just disappear around this man. He has a very dark aura about him. And then one day, this girl entered his life…” Aryan said showing her the picture of a young girl.

Meera took the picture and observed it carefully. She was a beautiful young girl, with dark innocent eyes and a dusky complexion.

“Her name is Pankhudi,” Aryan said, “Age 27, she hails from Raigad village in Maharashtra. She’s been living and working in Mumbai to support her family. Works as a receptionist by the day, and studies commerce in night college. She aspires to be a charted accountant and has been preparing for her exams. I really don’t know how Armaan and Pankhudi met, but they have been seen hanging out often. Armaan takes her to fancy places in his expensive cars, and invites her over to his bungalow at Pali Hill, but he also visits her humble apartment quite often. They’ve known each other since last 3 years. I really don’t know if they are in a relationship, they are just a very odd couple. He is like 13 years elder to her, and they come from such different backgrounds…”

“So…sugar daddy, huh?” Meera asked taking a sip of coffee.

“Even I thought so for a while,” Aryan said, “But this girl…she didn’t get any richer after she met him. Her humble lifestyle continues, and she doesn’t seem to accept any gifts. I mean, it is no big deal for Armaan to gift her a fancy car, but she still drives a second hand scooty that she most probably bought out of her own savings. I did a background check on her character as well. She is spotless clean and has never been seen with any man other than Armaan. And another notable thing is that Armaan is not interested in any other woman since he’s been seeing her.”

Meera looked at Pankhudi’s picture again and smiled with a devilish spark in her eyes, “It looks like the big bad guy has fallen in love.”

“Seems like it,” Aryan said.

“Send me her address,” Meera said, “I’m gonna have to meet this girl.”

“Sure,” Aryan said, “But, you know, these four, they have secrets, pretty dark secrets, I’m sure about it. Those secrets can be known only if we could infiltrate their personal lives, and get access to their devices, maybe read their messages…”

“Are you suggesting some kind of a honey trap?” Meera asked.

“Precisely,” Aryan said, “And I think among the four, Reyansh is most susceptible. This guy, he is too proud of his looks, thinks of himself as some kind of chick magnet and can barely keep his dick in his pants.”

“I’ll speak to Adil, he’ll have just the right person for the job,” Meera said with a confident smile.

“Basically Meera,” Aryan said taking a sip of coffee, “These guys are unlike any you’ve encountered before. They are filthy rich sophisticated men from powerful families, and none of them have a criminal record. These guys, the play the game with different rules, they are intelligent and manipulative. You can’t just deal with them with a couple of hitmen like the previous gang.”

“I intend to do no such thing,” Meera said with a smile, “I know these men, and I know how they play. And I am going to beat them in their own game. I’ve already met Neil and Armaan once. I know how crafty both of them are, and I am sure the other two are no less. But they have no idea what nightmare is coming for them.”

“I would never doubt what you are capable of Meera,” Aryan said giving her a hug.

“I am also capable to cooking dinner,” she said running her fingers through his hair, “And you are going to have dinner with me and spend the night. It is not a request.”

Aryan smiled at how authoritatively she ordered him to stay. He remembered the time when he had first seen her. She was a helpless girl who had managed to escape from her captors, just trying to survive under a poor shelter. And now she looked so much stronger, so much more confident.

“Come here,” she said gently tugging on his arm, “I have a surprise for you.”

He followed her into her bedroom and he ropes attached on all four corners.

“Meera..” he asked inquisitively, “What are you up to?”

Meera flashed him the brightest smile and pulled off his jacket and began to feel him. She hugged him, her hands feeling his back she reached for his belt. She found his gun and playfully pulled it out.

“You carry a gun to my house?” she said playfully aiming the firearm at him.

“I carry it all the time,” Aryan said with a smile, “I am in a risky profession. But, would you put it down please? That thing is dangerous.”

“No,” Meera said with a playful smile, “Now do as I say or I’ll shoot you.”

“Okay,” Aryan said with a smile as he tried to play along, “What would the lady have me do?”

“I want you to take off all your clothes and lie down on the bed,” Meera said smiling mischeviously.

“I hope you are not going to rape me,” Aryan said with a grin.

“Oh you’ll love every bit of what I am about to do, so much that you’ll beg for more,” Meera said as Aryan slowly began to take off his clothes. He removed his shirt and jeans, but chose to keep his underwear on.

Meera pushed him onto the bed and began to tie his hands and feet in a spread-eagle position. She tied the ropes really tight.

“Ouch, you are serious!” he gasped when he noticed how strong the ropes here.

Meera just smiled at him and took off her denim shorts and T shirt and climbed on top of him in just her bra and panties and began to dry hump him. She bent over and locked lips with him and her beautiful silken locks tickled his cheek. She moaned as she began nibbling his neck.

Aryan closed his eyes and enjoyed the pampering she was giving. He felt his cock harden as her pussy covered with satin panties rubbed over his crotch. Meera kissed his lips and moved lower and began to lick his neck, she bit his neck hard enough to leave a mark.

Suddenly he felt a metal object touch his neck. He opened his eyes to see that Meera was holding his gun.

“Meera..” he said sternly, “Enough with the gun please, put it away.”

“I’ll be the only one giving orders here,” Meera said smiling confidently at him.

“Put. The. Gun. Away!” Aryan said sternly.

“Make me,” she said now pointing the gun at his forehead.

Aryan struggled violently against his restraints. But the ropes were strong and held him in place. Meera smiled to see him panic and struggle violently as she still teased him by rubbing her crotch on his cock. Her eyes were gleaming with devilish pleasure as she had absolute control over Aryan.

“That thing is fucking loaded!” Aryan screamed, “If you don’t know how to handle guns, don’t fucking play with it!”

“Loaded huh?” Meera said as she playfully cocked the gun.

Aryan was now sweating in fear. He was completely at her mercy. Meera placed her finger on the trigger. Aryan’s heart skipped a beat as she pulled the trigger and the gun clicked. Meera rolled over to one side laughing uncontrollably. “Look at your face Aryan,” she said as she laughed, “You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

“Okay Meera,” Aryan said breathing heavily, “This is not funny anymore. Untie me.”

“I know how to handle guns Aryan,” Meera said with a twinkle in her eyes as she showed him the magazine of his gun that she had removed before pulling the trigger, “I looked it up on YouTube.”

Aryan just lay there with his eyes closed.

"YouTube?" he said sounding pretty annoyed, "Are you serious Meera? You could have killed me!"

“Okay, I’m sorry, I’ll put it away,” Meera said placing his gun on the table and holding his face in her arms, “But I won’t let you go till I’m done with you today.”

Aryan just looked away.

“Do you trust me Aryan?” she asked looking straight into his eyes. She then pecked his lips as asked again, “Do you trust me? If you don’t, I’ll let you go right now.”

Aryan took a deep breath and looked into her eyes and said, “I trust you, Meera.”

“Then surrender yourself,” Meera said, “Let me take control.”

Aryan closed his eyes and stopped struggling. Meera began to shower him with kisses. She took off her bra and bent forward. She pressed her breasts against his face, burying his face in her soft flesh. She felt him breathing in her scent and trying to lick her nipples. She lowered one nipple into his mouth and let him suck it and she fondled his hair. She moaned as she felt her arousal building.

She ran her hands on his chest, lightly brushing his nipples. Aryan smiled. Meera poked both her index fingers into his dimples and laughed. “I always wanted to do this,” she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Aryan laughed. She licked every inch of his skin, on his chest and down his abdomen all the way up to his crotch. Then she ran to the kitchen and returned with a large kitchen knife. Aryan got apprehensive for a moment, but Meera smiled at him and started cutting off his underwear.

“What the hell, Meera!” he protested.

“You should have taken if off when you had the chance,” she said with a wide grin, “I'm in a savage mood today. No one is going to save you from me today..”

She stared playing with his cock. She held it in her gently between her fingers and started licking it. She coated it with her saliva and took the tip of his cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the head of his cock, and nibbled the glans softly, making him moan. With her free hand, she gently cupped his balls. She heard him moan as she could taste his precum. She sucked with soft movements, while she fondled his balls. She could feel him shudder. She then held his cock in both her hands and began to rub it as she took his balls in her mouth and began sucking them lightly. She stole a glance at Aryan’s face, he was panting with closed eyes clearly wanting more.

She now took his cock in her mouth again. And looked straight up at him and made eye contact. Aryan could see an emotion in her eyes he couldn’t correctly read. Perhaps it was gratitude, fondness or love, but she was sucking him with complete devotion. She just wanted to make him feel good. She smiled as much as she could with his cock in her mouth and took the entire length inside her mouth. Meera was an expert cock sucker, she knew how to take it deep throat.

Aryan could feel the tip of his cock touch the back of her throat. If it wasn’t for his amazing self-control, he would have exploded in the back of her throat. But he held on feeling the warmth of her throat and the ring of her lips sucking the base of his cock as she continuously played with his balls. Meera began to bob her head back and forth on his shaft, he could feel the softness of her tongue and lips and the warmth of the insides of her throat. As she moved back and forth, the throat muscles sensually gripped the head of his cock, bringing him close to on orgasm. Meera could see it on this face that he was about to cum. With his cock still in her mouth, she winked at him and suddenly withdrew it from her mouth.

She heard him moan in disappointment. Then she straddled his waist and stripped off her bra and panty. Her body looked beautiful, well toned and her degrading tattoos were now completely gone. Her skin had a healthy glow. She smiled and positioned her pussy over his cock and began to the tip of his cock against her wet pussy. Meera rubbed her wet pussy on his cock, coating his cock with her juices. She straddled his hips, made an eye contact and smiled as she slid her pussy over his shaft impaling herself. She cherished the look of satisfaction on his face, only to take it away the next minute as she raised her hips till his cock was out of her pussy.

“Meera!” Aryan screamed, “Why do you have to be such a bitch?!”

She smiled at his desperation. She looked at his cock how it glistened with the coating of her juices. Aryan was thrusting his hips desperately trying to get back inside her pussy but she dodged him each time. She bent over gentle running a hand on his chest and stroking his nipples. She teased him for a long time till he got really desperate. She could see it in his eyes, they were begging her to let him fuck her.

“What will you do if I untied you right now Aryan?” she asked playfully rubbing her wet pussy i\on his cock.

“I’ll fuck your brains out,” he said desperately.

“Good,” she said as she reached for the knife, “Remember that.”

She crawled towards his feet and placed the knife between his foot and the rope. Before she cut off the rope, she wiggled her ass at him watching his get more and more desperate by the minute. Then with one swift movement, she cut off all the four ropes binding him. As soon as Aryan was free, he pounced onto her and got on top of her. He rammed the entire length of his cock in her pussy and began to fuck her hard and deep. Meera had never seen him so wild before. She smiled at his desperation, at how she had managed to make him drop his calm and composed demeanor and brought out the beast within him. She grabbed his neck to exercise her control over him as he continued fucking her like a hungry animal.

Aryan didn’t last very long after that. He had lost control over himself, and all he wanted was to cum inside her. He closed his eyes and held on to Meera tightly as an orgasm hit him. It was the most intense orgasm he had in many years. Meera could feel him explode inside her, his grip was so tight and passionate, she couldn’t breathe for a while. She could hear his heavy breathing and feel his breath on her shoulder. And then she heard a name. He said, “Saloni…” and became very quiet. He collapsed onto her and lay motionless for a while with his eyes closed.

Then he rolled over to one side and lay on his back. His eyes were still closed and he was breathing quietly. Meera saw an expression on his face that she couldn’t read. She had so many questions about Saloni. Aryan never mentioned that name before. He never talked about himself or the people in his life.

Something was bothering Meera, ever since she heard Saloni’s name. “Why am I feeling so upset?” she thought to herself, “He’s never committed to me. He was just being kind. I feel something for him…I don’t know…he could at least tell me…but…I shouldn’t forget my place.”

Meera wiped a tear as she got a hold of her feelings.

After sometime, Aryan opened his eyes. Meera was lying next to him, looking at him with a faint smile.

“Are you OK?” she asked loving touching his cheek.

Aryan nodded and turned towards her. He gently pulled her into an embrace.

“I hope I didn’t hurt you,” Meera asked kissing his cheek.

Aryan kissed her back in return. “I am fine,” he said hugging her tightly, “Thank you.”

“Thank you for?” Meera asked.

“Making me feel good,” he said.

“Let me make you feel even better by cooking you a nice meal,” she said cheerfully pulling his cheek, “What will you have?”

“Anything Meera,” he said pulling her closer and kissing her lips.

Suddenly, they heard the doorbell.

“Were you expecting visitors?” Aryan asked Meera looking at the clock. It was 8 pm.

“I usually don’t have visitors,” Meera said sounding suspicious, “Lemme check.”

She put on a gown and walked towards the door. She viewed through the peephole and found a man standing in a postman’s uniform. She opened the door cautiously.

“There’s a letter for you,” the man said handing over an envelope to Meera.

“Isn’t this a weird time to deliver mail?” she asked the man.

“I’m sorry maam,” he said, “There was a lot of mail to deliver so couldn’t come earlier. And there’s this urgent stamp on this letter, so couldn’t wait until tomorrow.”

Meera received the letter.

“I need your signature ma’am, as an acknowledgement for the delivery,” he said handing over a writing pad with some papers on it, “Initial on the first sheet and full signature on the next sheet.”

Meera signed quickly and handed over the writing pad back to the man.

“May I please have a glass of water?” the man requested.

“OK,” Meera said, “Wait here.”

But the moment she turned to go towards the kitchen, the man grabbed her. He was strong and firmly placed one hand over the mouth so that she couldn’t scream. Meera struggled with all her strength but couldn’t break free. The man dragged her inside her apartment and began to drag her towards the balcony. Meera wished she could alert Aryan somehow, but the man’s grip over her mouth was so strong that she could barely make a sound. As the man rapidly dragged her towards the balcony, she struggled violently to grab hold of some object to fight with or at least drop something that would make some sound enough to alert Aryan.

Aryan looked at the clock and realized that Meera hadn’t returned for a whole 5 minutes. He sensed something was wrong. He reached for his gun and tiptoed into the living room. He was shocked to find a man trying to push Meera off the railing of her balcony. He aimed the gun at the man’s shoulder and pulled the trigger. But the gun clicked and no shot was fired. He realized that Meera had unloaded his gun while they were in her bedroom. Suddenly, the man fell to his knees screaming. Aryan ran towards them and found Meera hanging on the railing with one hand. In her other hand she held a bloodied pen. Aryan immediately pulled her back to safety and then looked at the man. Meera had stabbed him in his right eye with a pen she could find in his pocket during the struggle. The man was writhing in pain. Aryan hit the man hard on his head with a butt of his gun, knocking him unconscious.

Meera was trembling in shock. Aryan helped her get up and sit on the couch.

“It’s alright Meera,” he said rubbing her back, “You are safe now.”

“This was just so sudden,” Meera said in a trembling voice, “I just received the mail and he attacked me…”

Aryan looked that the envelope that the mailman had handed over to her. Meera nodded and Aryan tore it open only to find that it was empty.

“Who would want me dead?” Meera said still struggling to recover from the shock.

“Someone who hates you, or someone who fears you, or someone who thinks you know something that’s bad for them,” Aryan said as he began to search the man’s pockets for some kind of ID, but he didn’t find any.

Meera started thinking of all the people who might have a grudge against her.

Aryan paced about thinking a way to figure out the intention behind the attack on Meera’s life. He noticed writing pad that the man had placed on a table near the door before attacking Meera. He turned over the first sheet of paper on the writing pad. The second sheet of paper that had her full signature, he felt there’s something off about it. He scraped off its edge with a fingernail, and was able to lift of a drafting tape that had the name of the courier company and other details about the package. He was shocked to read what was concealed underneath that tape.

“Whoever hired this man, wanted the job done quietly…he literally made you sign a suicide note…” Aryan said handing over the sheet of paper to Meera.

Meera’s eyes shot wide open as she read what was written on the paper she had signed. It was a typed suicide note.

I’ve been very depressed lately, but there’s no one I can share my problems with. The kind of work that I do, takes a toll on my mental health, when I am treated as nothing better than a piece of flesh. I have money, but I don’t have friends or a family. I’ll never have a family as I know that no man would ever want me. I’ve been going for therapy but nothing is helping. Its like I have no reason left to live for. I’ve decided to end my life. I alone am responsible for my death.

“What the hell?!” Meera said looking at Aryan in disbelief, “What bullshit is it?!”

“Well,” Aryan said, “Looks like the plan was to throw you off the balcony of your 22nd floor apartment and plant this note so everyone thinks you killed yourself.”

Meera was still in shock. She closed her eyes for a moment trying to process that events. “How could I not see this coming? How could I sign this without reading,” she said holding her head between her palms, taking a deep breath in regret.

“It’s OK Meera,” Aryan said rubbing her shoulder, “The best of us mess up. The suicide note was well concealed and would have been missed by anyone unsuspecting. But just remember to be more careful now on, OK?”

“You know, Aryan,” she said, “I had a feeling I was being watched for the last few days. But I never thought it would come to this…”

“Why don’t you tell me things Meera?” Aryan said sounding angry.

“I’m sorry,” she said, “I thought it was just a feeling, nothing serious.”

Aryan just looked away. “Nothing is ever serious for you!” he said furiously.

Meera sat down on the couch next to him and held his hand. “I owe you my life Aryan, I don’t know what would have happened to me if you weren’t here tonight,” she said looking at him with tearful eyes, “I am sorry I didn’t tell you that I sensed danger, I am sorry I unloaded your gun, I am sorry for signing that suicide note, I am sorry for being so stupid!”

Aryan hugged her and kissed her lips passionately. “Please don’t cry Meera,” he said, “You are a strong girl, and I just love that about you.”

“What do we do now?” Meera asked.

Aryan smiled and said, “Just relax, Adil will know how to deal with this.”

Aryan called up Adil and told him what happened. Shortly after, Adil arrived with a few men.

“What happened to his eye?” Adil asked inspecting the unconscious killer.

“The fine lady here gouged it out with a ball pen,” Aryan said.

“She never ceases to amaze me,” Adil said smiling at Meera fondly. “You OK?” he asked cupping her face.

Meera nodded.

“I was tempted to put a bullet in his head,” Aryan said, “But he is not dying till he gives us a name.”

“He’ll talk alright,” Adil said signaling his men to carry the injured man away, “He’ll be spilling his guts all over the place once we start asking questions.”

“Any clients had any complaints about Meera?” Aryan asked, “Could any one of them be behind this?”

“No, never,” Adil said, “Everyone loves her. She minds her own business and does her job well. I really don’t know who would want to hurt her.”

“What about that drug dealer gang she got murdered?” Aryan asked.

“Well, they are all dead and no one misses a bunch of degenerates like them,” Adil said, “In fact the rival gang was more than happy to take over their territory.”

Aryan took a deep breath making calculations in his mind.

“Thank you so much, both of you” Meera said pulling them both into her embrace, “What would I do without you guys?”

“You are welcome, Meera,” Adil said, “I had promised you that as long as you work for me, protecting you is my responsibility.”

Meera smiled.

“I’ll take you leave now,” Adil said, “I’ll let you both know as soon as the man spills a name.”

Adil left and Aryan stayed with Meera for the night, holding her, comforting her so that she could sleep peacefully.

Aryan was running his fingers gently through her hair, holding her close.

“You used to say that killing isn’t you thing,” Meera said running her fingers through Aryan’s hair, “And yet you were tempted to put a bullet in the man’s head.”

Aryan smiled and pulled her closer, “I don’t know Meera, if someone tries to hurt you, they just make me…angry…”

Meera looked at him fondly, and they smiled at each other. “Aryan,” she said touching his cheek, “Who is Saloni?”

Aryan’s smiled faded. He took a deep breath and turned over to lie down on his back. Meera realized that she had perhaps upset him.

“You said her name when we were…she must be very special,” she said hugging him, “I understand if you don’t want to tell me. I am sorry. Good night.”

Aryan still didn’t respond. He was just lying with his eyes closed, as a thousand thoughts were running through his head. She kissed his cheek and turned to one side and tried to sleep. After sometime Aryan turned towards her and held her in his arms. He kissed her forehead. She just snuggled deeper in his arms in response. Soon she fell fast asleep in his arms. He realized that his fondness for Meera was growing with each passing day. He lay awake thinking about who could be behind the attack on her life.

A thought occurred to him and he made a phone call, “I have a feeling Sharon is in this city. She will try to run but keep a close watch, do not let her escape.”

Next morning, Adil called Meera and Aryan and asked them to meet him at the Emerald Palace.

“It’s a woman,” Adil said, “…who hired that assassin. He doesn’t know the name though.”

“Sharon,” Aryan said calmly.

Meera looked at Aryan with her eyebrows raised.

“I’m not 100% sure, but that seems like the possibility, you are a threat to her, Meera,” Aryan said, “I have a feeling she is around here somewhere and she is behind this.”

“But Sharon…” Meera said in disbelief, “Would she really want me dead?”

“She conveniently sold you off Meera,” Aryan said with a hint of anger on his face, “And destroyed everything you loved, and now you think she is going to wait around for you to kill her first?”

“Does she have the resources?” Adil asked.

“She used to be a drug peddler,” Aryan said, “It is not impossible that she would have contacts with all sorts of criminals. I’ve asked my men to look for her. She is most likely in Mumbai currently.”

“Send me her picture,” Adil said, “Let me confirm this with that assassin. Also, Aryan, let me know once you find her. She needs to be dealt with.”

“Adil,” Meera said, “I’d like to deal with her myself.”

“Sure,” Adil said, “I’m assigning some men to shadow you and protect you from any attacks till this Sharon character is handled.”

“Thank you,” Meera said, “Adil, there’s something else that I needed your help with. I need someone for a honey trap. There is a guy, and I want to view the contents of his laptop.”

“I have a girl,” Adil said after thinking for a while, “Her name is Alisha. She is good, very good in fact, but not so trustworthy. She’ll do your job alright, but be careful with what you tell her.”

“I will,” Meera said, “Thanks.”

Later that evening, Meera drove off and parked her car at a secluded spot and she waited for someone.

After some time, an attractive woman got into the passenger’s seat.

“Adil sent me,” she said, “My name is Alisha.”

“Hello Alisha,” Meera said passing a photograph to her.

“Reyansh Samarth,” Meera said, “I need you to find his laptop. I need to access its contents.”

“Sure, I’ll find his device,” Alisha said, “But I may not be able to access it, I am no tech expert.”

“You don’t need to be, just plug this in and make sure the WiFi is on,” Meera said handing over a pen drive to her, “My hacker will take care of it.”

“Sure, anything else?” Alisha asked.

“Do you know how to inject into a vein?” Meera asked.

“Yeah,” Alisha said, “I used to be a junkie, I’ve injected a lot of things into a lot of veins.”

“Good then,” Meera said handing over a vial to her, “Carry this with you. Inject it into his vein only once I give you the nod. I’ll let you know when and where to find this guy. Wait for my call.”

“Sure,” Alisha said, "Anything else?"

"Yeah...uh..." Meera spoke with hesitation, "This guy...he might be a bit of a sadist, there is no telling what he might do, but no matter what happens, keep a low profile and do not alert him, alright?"

"Yeah, I'll handle him," Alisha said, "You got the money?"

Meera nodded and handed over a stack of cash to Alisha. Alisha took the money and left.

After 3 days, Meera received a phone call.

“We’ve found Sharon, and her two siblings. She had confessed that she was behind the attack on your life,” Adil said on the phone, “I’m sending you the location where my men are holding her. Do with her as you please.”

“Thank you, Adil,” Meera said.

She received the location on her phone. Meera had no second thoughts about what she was about to do.

She drove to the place where Sharon was held. It was an abandoned house in a deserted place. There was no other house nearby, no one who could hear their screams. Meera smiled to herself thinking about her devilish plans.

“Hello Sharon,” Meera said entering the house.

Sharon and her two siblings were on their knees with their hands tied behind their back.

Sharon panicked on seeing Meera. She began to cry bitterly.

“I am sorry Meera,” Sharon begged, “I really don’t know what got into me that night…I needed the money for my family…and I…”

Meera just stared into her eyes without any expression.

“I felt guilty immediately…I even came back for you…I really came back to our apartment…but it was too late, the door was wide open and you were gone, I tried your phone, but it was switched off. I knew they would have taken you…I felt terrible Meera…but there was nothing I could have done…”

“How about returning the precious stuff they were after?” Meera asked with a sarcastic smile, “That didn’t look like a good enough option for you?”

Sharon lowered her gaze. “I am really sorry Meera,” she said

“Let me get this straight,” Meera said, “You were sorry so you wanted me thrown off my balcony?

Sharon was tearful. “My informer told me, that Shakeel’s gang had disappeared. Most likely murdered. No one found the bodies, but I knew they weren’t a factor anymore. So, I thought it was safe to return to Mumbai. I have debts Meera,” Sharon cried, “My mother’s sickness drained all the money I had earned, I was just desperate…and then I saw you at a mall one day, and I knew you would be looking for me…so just wanted to...silence you…I am sorry…”

“Wow,” Meera said sarcastically, “You are such an amazing person Sharon!”

“Please, I am sorry…please don’t hurt my family for what I did…” she begged.

Meera smiled. “Where are your manners, Sharon?” she said calmly, “Why don’t you introduce your family to me?”

“Please Meera,” Sharon begged, “They had nothing to do with what I did, they are innocent…please…”

“So, innocent people, what are your names?” Meera said looking at the twins.

No one responded.

Meera was clearly annoyed and signaled one of the men. He walked up to the girl and held a knife to her throat.

“I am Emily,” the girl said tearfully, “and he is my brother Chris.”

“Good girl,” Meera said, “How old are you both?”

“18,” the girl said.

“Interesting,” Meera said with a smile.

“Leave them alone Meera!” Sharon screamed, “Do whatever the fuck you want to me, but leave my family out of this! They had nothing to do with this!”

“Family…ah yes,” Meera said, “Do you remember I had a family too Sharon?”

“I am really sorry about Kabir,” Sharon said tearfully, “Believe me I really am.”

“You are not sorry Sharon,” Meera said bitterly looking at her siblings, “But you are about to be very sorry.”

“No..please no,” Sharon begged, “Please Meera, they are innocent.”

“It is interesting how people use the word ‘innocent’ as per their own sweet convenience,” Meera said gritting her teeth, “Do you know what happened to your innocent roommate after you threw her to the wolves?”

“I am sorry,” Sharon apologized over and over again.

Meera smiled at her helplessness.

“Here’s the thing, Emily and Chris,” Meera said, “Your elder sister had been one hell of a bitch. I really feel like putting a bullet in her head right now. But I am a very kind hearted person, and I give you once chance to save her miserable life.”

Emily and Chris looked at Meera with hope.

“I need you both to do a small task. It’s not difficult, it’s not violent, it is a task of…love,” Meera said with an evil smile.

“Don’t listen to her!” Sharon screamed, “Don’t do a thing she says!”

“It is up to them to decide Sharon,” Meera said, “Whether they want to save your pathetic life of not. Not that you deserve to be alive after what you did, but I am a very merciful woman, Sharon. I won’t hurt your innocent siblings, and I am willing to spare your life too. Only if they are willing to perform a little act of love.”

“Please…don’t hurt our sister,” Chris said, “We will do as you say.”

“Good,” Meera said, “So strip you sister naked and make love to her.”

“What?!” the twins screamed in horror.

“You heard me,” Meera said with a calm smile, “I want to see you both make love to each other and my men here are going to record it on camera.”

“No..please…” they begged, “Anything but not this!”

“Meera you are a sick fuck!” Sharon screamed.

Meera scoffed. “Look who is talking!” she said. The she looked at one of her men and ordered, “Gag her, she doesn’t need that filthy mouth for a while.”

“Alright both of you,” Meera said, “I’ll give you 5 minutes to decide. If you don’t give me an answer by the end of 5 minutes, we will just shoot the three of you and be done with it.”

Meera just sat back on a chair and watched the misery of the whole family. She could see the conflict going on in the minds of the twins. They were crying helplessly, but they knew that would have to give in to her demand eventually.

At the end of 5 minutes, one of the goons held a gun to Sharon’s head.

“Alright, time’s up!” Meera said.

“No!” Emily screamed, “We will do as you say. But please don’t hurt her.”

Meera nodded at one of the men. He poured some scotch in two glasses and dropped a pill in the glass. “Drink, it will make things easier of you,” Meera said.

The twins slowly gulped down the drink. Meera’s goons arranged a dirty mattress on the floor and set up cameras. By then, the drug had begun to work and the twins could feel their heads spinning. The goons pushed the twins on the mattress and signaled them to start.

“Remember, no crying,” Meera said, “I want the best of your smiles in the video or we’ll keep doing this over and over again.”

The twins just stood in front of the camera not knowing what to do.

“Untie her hair and kiss her neck,” Meera ordered Chris, “And Emily, smile!”

With a shaking hand, Chris undid Emily’s braid letting her long black hair hang down her shoulders. The he started kissing her neck as he was ordered to. Emily tried her best to smile at the camera.

“Now, take off all her clothes one by one till she is naked,” Meera ordered.

Knowing they had no choice, Chris took off her top. Emily let him take it off. The with a trembling hand, he reached for her jeans and pulled it down revealing her panties. Then he reached for her bra clasp and removed her bra. He was looking at his sister’s breasts for the first time. He could feel a tingle in his cock. He then slid down her panties and her shaved pussy and perfect ass came into view. Emily stood completely naked in front of all the people in the room and the ruthless camera recoding her humiliation.

Sharon squirmed and tried to scream through her gag. Meera just smiled as she enjoyed the plight of the family.

“Good, now get a good feel of your sister’s body,” Meera ordered Chris.

Chris touched her shoulders and brought his hand down to her breasts and gently cupped them. The he moved his hands lower and touched her pussy and ass. Emily stood with her head lowered in shame. Tears escaped his eyes and his withdrew his hands.

“Cut it!” Meera said playfully as if she was a porn film director, “What did I tell you? No tears and shame, only smiles and happiness. After all you are saving a life here! Now do it again. Feel you sweet sister’s body Chris, and feel it with some passion. Maybe you guys need more drinks.”

Meera’s men forced the twins to have more drinks. As the twins gulped down the spiked drinks, they became more and more intoxicated.

“Good, start now all over again and remember, smiles and sunshine,” Meera ordered.

Chris ran his hands over Emily’s body once again. He was getting aroused by touching her soft skin. He got behind her and cupped her breasts. Her boobs were just the right size, not too small, not too large, just a handful. With great effort, Emily flashed a bright smile to the camera as her brother squeezed her breasts. A moan escaped her lips as his fingers touched her nipples. She involuntarily began to rub her body against his.

Chris then ran his hands on her waist and cupped her pussy with one hand and grabbed her ass with another. He felt the wetness of her pussy and they both blushed a shade of deep red in embarrassment.

“Good,” Meera said, “Now Emily, strip you brother naked. Chris, keep playing with your sister’s nipples as she removes your clothes. And smile once again both of you.”

Emily unbuttoned her brother’s shirt with trembling hands as he continuously teased her nipples arousing her. She removed his shirt and reached for his jeans. She unbuttoned the jeans and slid the zip down. She pulled the pants down. Everyone in the room could see Chris’s erection tenting through his briefs. Emily pulled it down revealing a decent sized cock.

Now the twins stood naked before everyone in the room. A forced smiled was plastered in their faces.

“Go ahead, Emily, feel your brother’s cock,” Meera said, “I am sure you want to kiss it too.”

Emily understood the order and knelt before her brother. She started gently stroking her brother’s cock and felt it harden more. She started kissing and licking his shaft, but her skin burned in shame.

“Wow, Chris, you are already hard,” Meera said, “Looks like you really what to fuck your sister, don’t you?”

Chris broke down in tears. He was losing the battle against his body arousal reinforced by the drugs.

“Wipe of you fucking tears and look into the camera with a smile, and tell everyone how badly you want to fuck your sister,” Meera growled, “And you, Emily, beg him to fuck you.”

Chris couldn’t stop crying. But the he looked at the man holding a gun to Sharon’s head and wiped his tears. He put on a smile and groped Emily’s breasts and said, “I want to fuck you sister.”

Emily too tried her best to smile and said, “I took want your cock deep inside me brother.”

“Naaa…too plain,” Meera said, “Say it again, with some more…passion. Be more descriptive you know and play with her boobs as you say it.”

Chris understood that Meera wanted to hear a more vulgar remark. Chris grabbed Emily boobs and began to play with her nipples with his thumb. Emily’s breathing became heaving and she moaned. “I want to put my hard cock inside your wet cunt and fuck you like that slut you are sister. You would like that, won’t you? You loved to feel your brother’s cock inside you, don’t you slut?”

Emily grabbed his cock and begged, “Yes, please…fuck me with this, I want you to cum inside me…”

“Nice,” Meera said, “Now make her lie down and have a good look at her holes before you fuck her.”

Chris made Emily lie down and opened her legs. One of the men zoomed the camera on her pussy capturing her engorged clit, and dripping wet pussy. Chris spread apart her pussy lips exposing her holes to the camera. He touched her clitoris and she moaned loudly.

Chris positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed slowly in. One camera captured a close of view of the invasion and another camera captured Emily’s expressions as she felt her brother enter her. Chris was highly aroused and started fucking her right away.

“Wait,” Meera said with a chuckle, “What’s such a hurry to thrust away your cum in her twat?”

Chris blushed and held still with his cock nestled in his sister’s warm pussy. Emily was lying with her legs wide open with her brother’s hard cock deep inside her.

“Play with her nipples as you describe to us how your sister’s pussy feels,” Meera ordered.

“She is..ahh..” Chris struggled to contain his arousal, “warm and tight, and extremely wet, I can feel her pussy gently squeezing my cock, I think her pussy really wants my seed.”

“Your turn, Emily,” Meera said, “Tell everyone how you are feeling.”

“Good…aahh,” she moaned as Chris played with her nipples driving her ecstatic with pleasure, “His cock is so hard…I want to be fucked please.” She began to thrust her hips upwards.

“Fine,” Meera said, “If you both so desperately want to cum in each other, go ahead, and show us how happy you are with your smiles.”

The twins again forced a smile on their faces and started fucking each other. Chris’s cock going in and out of her wet pussy made Emily cum within seconds. She dug her fingernails in his back and heels in his buttocks and she instinctively pulled him closer, wanting him to penetrate deeper. Chris ejaculated deep inside her and fell aside panting due to the most needed release. Once the twins recovered from their orgasms, they sat up, their faces looked miserable in humiliation.

Meera smiled at their plight.

“Party’s not over yet,” she said, “Open your legs, Emily. And you, Chris, play with her clit.”

Emily Opened her legs and everyone could see the trail of cum leaking from her pussy.

“What is that thing coming out of your pussy, Emily?” Meera asked.

“It is my brother’s cum,” Emily said with a forced smile, although her eyes were visibly tearful.

“How did you feel using your sister as you cum dump?” she asked Chris.

“It felt good,” Chris answered with a forced smile.

“Would you both like to do this more often?” Meera asked with a wicked grin.

“Yes,” both of them replied, as they knew that is the answer Meera wants.

“Good,” Meera said, “You can keep fucking each other for the rest of your lives and keep sending us the videos.”

The twins looked nervously at each other.

“What?” Meera said, “Its no big deal, you did it right now and enjoyed it, I am sure you will enjoy it again too. So now I keep my word and I let you both go.”

The twins looked at her with hopeful eyes.

“Of course, I am going to let you go,” she said, “I’m not a monster. I just wanted a little entertainment. But there’s a problem…my men here have been watching your wonderful performance and now you gotta take care of those hard-ons they’ve been having. After all it was you fault that you wanted to fuck in front of all of us.”

The twins began to beg Meera to let them go.

“I said I’ll let you go right after all my men have ejaculated,” she said, “Now stop whining or I change my mind.”

The twin suddenly became quiet.

“Two men will cum in your mouth and two in your asses,” Meera ordered.

Sharon tried to scream through her gag.

“Oh my,” Meera said looking at Sharon, “You’ve been feeling ignored, haven’t you darling? I’ll let you be of some help to your siblings. Take his and lube up their asses while they suck cocks,”

Meera asked her men to untie Sharon and handed over a lube to her.

“You’ll never make me do this bitch!” Sharon screamed.

“Cocks in their asses or bullets in their heads, what is it going to be?” Meera asked with a demonic grin.

“Please stop Meera,” Sharon begged.

“Right after they get fucked in the ass,” Meera said.

Sharon was completely helpless. She walked towards Emily and Chris. Both on them were on their knees with a cock stuffed in their face. Sharon took some lube and started applying it on Emily’s ass.

“Put a finger or two inside and open it up nice and good,” Meera said.

Sharon was in tears as she inserted one finger in her sister’s asshole and wiggled it to open it up. The she managed to out another finger inside and applied the lube inside her ass. The she moved to Chris and applied some lube in his ass. She began finger him too for a while to prepare for the inevitable invasion.

Meanwhile the men fucking their mouths ejaculated on their faces and laughed at how filthy they looked.

“Are their asses ready to be fucked?” Meera asked Sharon.

Sharon nodded tearfully.

“Then who the fuck is going to tell that to the men?” Meera shouted.

“The asses of my brother and sister are ready to be fucked,” Sharon said tearfully.

“Good then make them get on all fours and hold their ass cheeks apart for the gentlemen to fuck them,” Meera gave a cruel order.

Sharon first opened Emily’s ass for one of the men. His cock was particularly. Sharon helped Emily take it slowly till the whole length fit inside her. Emily felt so full like she had never felt before. Then Sharon moved towards Chris. She held his ass cheeks apart as the man slowly invaded him. Chris was emotionally devasted by his rape. He knew he would never be the same again after this. Both the men began thrusting inside the twins tight asses and Meera kept forcing them to keep a smile on their cum covered faces for camera that was capturing their anal rape.

“It’s not fair!” Meera said, “That Emily gets a big cock up her ass and Chris gets a smaller one. I think you should beg the men to interchange places so that you get a big cock too, don’t you Chris? Don’t you want a big cock up your ass?”

Chris broke down in tears.

“You know what happens when you cry, don’t you Chris?” Meera said, “We do the whole thing over and over again till you can do this gracefully with a smile.”

Chris quickly wiped his tears and begged with a smile, “Please I want a big cock too in my ass.”

“Wiggle your ass to be a bit more convincing Chris,” Meera said.

Chris felt devastated. But he knew he had no choice. He wiggled his ass and begged to be fucked.

The men laughed and interchanged places and now Chris and Emily were getting a good pounding in his ass. The men fucked their asses till they ejaculated and the cameras cruelly recorded the thorough degradation of the twins. Both of them knew that their lives are never going to be the same again.

“Now relax for a while both of you,” Meera said, “Bask in the cum shower you’ve received.”

“Come here Sharon,” Meera ordered, “Crawl to me like a bitch.”

Sharon crawled helplessly towards Meera hoping that she’d let her family go.

Meera held her lighter and heated a safety pin till it became red hot. “Do you agree that you’ve been a bitch, Sharon?” Meera asked.

“Yes, I have, I have wronged you Meera,” Sharon said, “But please let my family go. Punish me as you please, but please don’t hurt them anymore.”

“Scream all you want but be very still,” Meera said as she grabbed Sharon’s hair.

Sharon closed her eyes as she realized what Meera was about to do. Meera touched the red-hot pin to her forehead and began writing. Sharon groaned in pain but didn’t resist. Meera wrote the word BITCH across Sharon’s forehead and smiled at her art. She knew, the skin burned by the hot metal was going to scar leaving a permanent mark.

“Come, smile for a selfie just like old times,” Meera said holding her close.

Sharon could see the degrading word written on her forehead and broke into tears. Meera happily captured her broken expression in the selfie.

“Alright,” Meera said looking at Chris and Emily, “Party is over. I’m sending you back to your hostel as promised. You know what will happen if you talk, I suppose.”

“We won’t say anything to anyone,” the twins begged, “Please let us go.”

“Take them both back safely,” Meera said to one of her men.

Sharon was relieved that Meera was finally letting her family go.

“What about Sharon?” Emily asked.

“She is going to be our guest for a while,” Meera said as two men grabbed Sharon and took her away.

Meera took the camcorder and got into her car. She drove to back to Emerald palace. Adil saw Meera and smiled.

“So, did you have fun?’ Adil asked Meera with a wicked smile.

“You bet I did,” Meera chirped, “Thank you Adil, thanks for everything.”

“You are welcome darling,” Adil said, “It was nothing really.”

“Sharon…she is all yours now,” Meera said.

“Ah well,” Adil said, “My men told me you ruined her face so she ain’t much use to me now. But yeah I know people who could use her. Its just…you’ve just ensured a double hell for her.”

“Well,” Meera said with a bright smile, “I don’t have the slightest regret.”

“I’m just glad you got what you wanted,” Adil said.

Meera smiled and suddenly became very quiet.

“So hey…” she spoke after a brief silence, “I…uh…gotta quit the job like I discussed. I am sorry.”

Adil cupped her face lovingly in his palms and kissed her forehead, “Don’t be sorry, Meera. I promised you I’d let you go whenever your wish. You’ve risked your life for me so many times, taken so much pain and you’ve always been so graceful. If you want to quit, all I have to say is, I wish you all the best for your life. Go girl, live and be happy.”

“I don’t know if I’ll ever be truly happy,” Meera said, “Its just that, since I’ve found out about my childhood and some horrible things that some people did to someone I love, it’s not letting me sleep.”

“I understand Meera,” Adil said, “Do what you need to.”

“So…I’ll see you around,” she said hugging Adil. He hugged her back.

“Hey, I almost forgot,” Meera said handing over the camcorder to Adil, “A parting gift.”

Adil played the video of the twins having sex that she had recorded and smiled. “You are a little she-devil, you know that?” he said.

“I know,” she said as she winked at him.

“These two are what 18?” Adil said as he enjoyed the contents of the video, “I could control them for their entire life with this.”

“That’s exactly the plan,” Meera said with a smile.

“This boy with that cute ass,” Adil said, “I have clients who love that kind of stuff.”

“I’m sure these twins are going to love working with you,” Meera said with a wicked grin, “That video is quite persuasive.”

“Sure, it is,” Adil said with a smile, “Thanks Meera.”

Meera bent over and kissed his cheek.

“Call if you ever need anything,” Adil said smiling at her, “And if you ever want your old job back, you know I’d love to have you back.”

“Thanks, Adil,” Meera said waving at him and blowing him a goodbye kiss, “You are a darling.”

Almost a week later, Aryan called Meera.

“Reyansh is going to attend a friend’s birthday party tonight at Mariott, at around 10 pm,” Aryan said.

“Thank you,” Meera said, “Aryan…uh…could you come over tonight, please…I need you.”

“Everything OK Meera?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m fine, I’m just getting a bad feeling about tonight,” she said.

“I’ll be there don’t worry,” he said.

Meera hung up and called Alisha, “Mariott, at 10pm”

Alisha reached the party. She looked ravishing in a shimmering evening gown.

She walked up to the bar counter and ordered a drink. As she sipped her drink, scanned the bar for her target. And finally, she spotted Reyansh.

Final Update

When Alisha’s eyes met Reyansh’s, she flashed an inviting smile at him as she sipped her drink.

Reyansh was having a drink with his friends. When he noticed Alisha smiling at him, he smiled back and walked up to her.

“Hey there,” he said, “Would the lady like another drink?”

“Perhaps,” Alisha said taking a sip, “That depends…”

“Depends on?” he asked.

“Whether I like you or not,” she said.

Reyansh raised an eyebrow and scanned Alisha from head to toe. Every curve of her body was deliciously alluring.

“Let’s find out then,” Reyansh said with a smile, “Would you like a take a drive?”

He loved challenges. He was now determined to fuck this woman. He started using all his charms. He led her to his expensive car and watched her expression.

“Wow!” she gasped as she saw his car.

“Well,” he said as he drove off, “At least I know you like my car.”

“She’s pretty,” Alisha said.

“So are you…” Reyansh said running a hand over her exposed thigh. He smiled when she didn’t resist.

“You better watch your hand,” she said, “The stuff you are touching is expensive.”

“Really?” Reyansh asked with a smile, “How much does this pretty set of holes cost for a night?”

He shoved his free hand up her dress and began to rub her crotch from over her panties. Alisha moaned but she still didn’t push his hand away. Reyansh had a wicked smile on his lips and he pushed two fingers inside her panties and touched her pussy lips.

“50K,” Alisha said.

“25,” he replied as he continued rubbing her pussy.

“40,” she replied, trying to control her moaning.

“25,” he said, “Look at your cunt, it is dripping already, honestly, you are not even worth 5k but I have a class and 25 is a generous offer. Either that or I throw you out of my car right now.”

“Okay, 25,” she said in surrender.

Reyansh smiled and started driving towards his house. Once they reached, he led Alisha inside his bedroom.

“Strip whore,” he ordered as he sat down on the bed.

Alisha slid the dress off her shoulders exposing her beautiful large breasts. She slid her panties down her perfectly toned thighs. Her skin was waxed, and was perfectly smooth.

“Make me a drink,” Reyansh ordered.

Alisha picked up a bottle of whiskey and poured him a drink. She slipped a pill into the glass, so that he would fall asleep soon and she could complete her task. She walked towards him with the glass. He roughly grabbed her boobs and squeezed her nipples hard enough to make her squeal. He started twisting her nipples and Alisha struggled to maintain posture and hold the glass still. Reyansh relished the expression of pain on her face. He continued roughly handling her boobs till he saw tears of helplessness rolling down her cheek.

The he took the glass from her hand and took a sip.

“Spread your legs,” he ordered.

Alisha moved her feet slightly apart. Reyansh sighed in disappointment. “I should have been more specific. Spread you legs like a whore,” he repeated his order.

Alisha moved her feet wider apart. Her pussy was spread open obscenely.

“Now you get the point,” he said with a smile as he casually inserted two fingers inside her pussy as he took another sip. Alisha moaned as she felt his fingers invade her most intimate parts.

“Drop the act slut,” he said, “You are so loose, I could insert both my hands in there and clap. Show me your asshole, I hope you have some hole that is tight enough to be used.”

Alisha felt very embarrassed at his humiliating remark. She quietly bent over and held her ass cheeks apart for him to see her asshole.

“Hmm, this one looks used too…whatever, just lube it up nice and good with those gushing juices,” he said.

Alisha dipped her fingers in her wet pussy and started transferring her pussy juices to her asshole, preparing for anal sex. Reyansh looked at her humiliating display and smiled. He casually opened a drawer and tossed a huge vibrator at her.

“Put this inside your sloppy cunt,” he said.

Alisha’s eyes shot wide open seeing the size of that thing. “Please this is too big,” she requested.

“It’s the perfect size to fill up a loose whore like you,” Reyansh said casually.

Alisha tried to obey his command. She tried to push the huge vibrator in her pussy, but was indeed too large for her.

“Please, I can’t” she begged tearfully.

“If I want it in, it goes it, you understand?” Reyansh said sternly, “Do it yourself or I’ll come and give it a shove.”

Alisha panicked. She knew if he were to do it, he would be very rough. She pushed it harder and slowly inch by inch her pussy began to stretch to accommodate the invading object. And finally she was able to fit the whole vibrator inside herself. She felt full and stretched like never before. Reyansh switch on the vibrator and the pain of stretching was now replaced by waves of pleasure. Alisha could barely keep her balance, and the sexual pleasure emanating from her pussy was making her lose tone. She fell to her knees panting. Her pussy juices were now running down her thighs.

“Enjoying like a true whore, aren’t you?” Reyansh said, “What did I say, it wuld fit you just right. Why, I am sure you can take twice the size of that with just as much ease.”

“No, please no,” Alisha begged on her knees. Her breath was ragged as she was nearing her orgasm.

And just as she was about to cum, Reyansh turned of the vibrator. Alisha moaned in disappointment and looked at Reyansh, her eyes begging him to let her cum.

“Suck me,” he ordered.

Alisha crawled towards him and undid his belt. Then she unzipped his pants and pulled them off. Then she began to kiss his cock from over his pants.

Reyansh roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her away. Then he pinched her nipple hard enough to make her scream, “No kissing, no cuddling, no romance, get it?” he said roughly, “You are a whore who is here to get her holes pounded for money so don’t try to be anything more than that.”

“I’m sorry,” she begged tearfully.

Reyansh smiled and relaxed the grip over her hair. She pulled off his underwear and took his erect cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue over the entire length, and began to suck it gently. Reyansh threw his head back enjoying the feel of her warm mouth over his cock. She also started gently playing with his balls as his arousal grew. As more and more of his blood rushed into his cock, he became that much more animalistic.

“If I feel teeth, I’m gonna have you throw on the street naked,” he warned and he grabbed her hair and pushed his cock deep into the throat.

Alisha gagged for a moment and struggled, but eventually relaxed and accepted the invasion. He grabbed her hair and began to fuck her throat. She had no choice but to let him do what he wished. He turned on the vibrator, and Alisha began to move her hips rhythmically preparing for intercourse.

Reyansh pulled her head off his cock and ordered her to get on all fours. Alisha felt the tip of his cock pushing against her tight asshole. She felt a pain as the head of his cock made its was past her anal ring. And soon, the whole of his cock was in her ass. With the huge vibrator already in her pussy, Alisha felt so full, like she would explode. Reyansh enjoyed the silken feel of her insides as he withdrew slightly and rammed the whole length in, penetrating even deeper this time. Alisha moaned as he grabbed her hair and started moving in and out of her rhythmically. Her own orgasm was building from the subtle vibrations in the dept of the womb. Her pussy and ass were on fire.

As Reyansh pounded away in her ass, Alisha moaned loudly as her body convulsed in orgasm. Reyansh grabbed her hips and exploded deep inside her ass. Then he pulled out of her and made her lick him clean. He enjoyed the feeling of shame on her face, as he humiliated her to the core. Once she had finished licking him clean, he grabbed her hair and dragged her to the bathroom.

Reyansh cuffed her hands to a water faucet and made her kneel on the bathroom floor.

“Dirty things stay out of my bedroom. You are going to spend the night here,” he said as he strapped a ball gag to the back of her head, "And this gag is because you are going to cum the whole night and I don't want your slutty moans disturbing my sleep."

Alisha’s eyes shot wide open and she struggled with the restraints when she heard him. She could only make muffled sounds through her gag.

“What?” he said smiling at the miserable woman, “You think I share my bed with filthy whores like you?”

He turned off the lights and closed the door behind him, leaving Alisha handcuffed and gagged in the dark.

Alisha was utterly disgusted by the way he treated her. She sobbed helplessly for a while. He had left the vibrator on in her pussy. The gentle vibrations brought her close to another orgasm. His cum was leaking from her ass as she jerked her hips as another orgasm hit her.

She started thinking of a way to get free. She had a mission to complete and she didn’t have all night. But the overwhelming sexual sensations were clouding her mind and it was difficult to think straight. Her hands were cuffed above her head and she was forced into a kneeling position. She tried to reach for the bobby pin in her hair. After some struggle, she managed to pull it out of her hair. She stuck one end of the pin the lock of the handcuffs and started picking the lock. She was well trained in stealth and combat techniques, but it was dark and that didn’t make her lock picking task any easier. After a lot of struggle, finally, she was free. She took off her gag and removed the vibrator from her pussy and gently placed it on the bathroom floor. She wiped herself clean with a tissue.

The she walked towards the bathroom door and placed her ear against the door. She heard no movement. She opened the door without making a sound and entered the bedroom. Reyansh was asleep. She gently tapped his cheek to ensure that he was in deep sleep and will not wake up at the slightest sound. Then she quickly looked around to ensure that there were no pre-installed cameras.

She stealthily began to search for his laptop inside his bedroom. She made sure she doesn’t disturb the objects in the room so that Reyansh doesn’t get suspicious when he wakes up. Finally, she found his laptop and turned it on. She quickly removed the pen drive Meera had given her and plugged it in and ensured that the WiFi was on. Once everything was in place, she sent a coded text to Meera.

Meera was sitting in her apartment next to Aryan waiting for Alisha’s text. As soon as Meera’s phone chimed with Alisha’s text, Meera texted the hacker and gave him the signal. The hacker got to work and within 20 minutes he had access to all the data. He started uploading the data on a cloud.

It was 2 am. Meera was visibly anxious. She lifted a cigarette and put it to her lips and lit it with her lighter. Her hands were trembling. Every minute she glanced at her laptop screen waiting for the hacker’s email. As soon as her mail chimed with the hacker’s link, she clicked on the download button.

Aryan gently pulled the cigarette from her lips and extinguished it in an ashtray. “You don’t need that, just calm down.” Aryan said.

Meera held her head between her palms trying to calm the terrible storm in her head and the videos began to download rapidly.

As soon as the download was complete, Meera anxiously opened it. There was a plethora of videos inside it. Meera clicked on the folder named Naina and found a huge collection of videos inside it.

“Are you sure you want to Meera?” Aryan said.

Meera ignored Aryan and played all the videos one by one. Her expression was eerily cold as she watched Naina being systematically abused and degraded by Neil.

“Meera, I think you should stop…” Aryan said gently placing a hand on her shoulder.

Meera didn’t respond. She didn’t even look at Aryan. She kept her eyes fixed on the video. She sharply turned up the volume till the Naina screams echoed throughout the room.

“Meera please…” Aryan implored again.

Meera gave a very angry look to Aryan. Her gaze was so piercing it made him shudder. “Shut the fuck up! This is fucking personal,” She spoke bitterly.

Aryan sat quietly and let Meera finish watching each and every one of the videos. And then she reached the last, most devastating video of Neil’s birthday party. The last night that Naina was alive. Meera watched without blinking the full extent of Naina’s suffering that caused her to end her life. She watched her go through unbearable pain that she couldn’t bear the courage to even talk about. The last evening of Naina’s life that shattered her heart into a million pieces such that she could find peace only in death.

Once the video ended, Meera called up Alisha and said, “Inject that vial into his vein.” Meera hung up the phone.

Alisha loaded a syringe that she was carrying in her purse and found a prominent vein on Reyansh’s arm. She gently injected the vial’s contents into his vein. Due to the drug that she had given him, he was too fast asleep to feel the needle prick.

Then Alisha placed everything back the way it was. She went back to the bathroom and cuffed herself just like he had left her, with the ball gag in her mouth and vibrator in her pussy.

Meera was visibly upset after seeing Naina’s videos.

“What was in that vial Meera?” Aryan asked, “The one that Mithila gave you? What does it do exactly?”

“You’ll see Aryan,” Meera said bitterly, “The whole world will see.”

Aryan held her in his arms constantly comforting her.

“She loved him Aryan,” Meera said as she broke down in his arms, “My sweet Naina di, she loved Neil with all her heart…and this is what he did to her…she begged him, and he didn’t listen…she didn’t deserve this! She was a good person…she was so sweet and kind, and this is what Neil did to her! And Armaan knew I’d expose Neil so he ruined my life too…”

“I’m sorry Meera,” Aryan said comforting her, “I can understand how it feels to lose someone you love…”

Meera sobbed in his arms. Aryan was quiet for a long time. Finally, he spoke.

“You asked about Saloni the other day,” Aryan said stroking Meera hair, “She was the woman I loved the most in the world.”

Meera looked up at Aryan. She noticed his eyes were sad, almost tearful.

“I was an orphan too Meera, just like you, and I grew up in an orphanage,” Aryan said, “Life was tough, but I was happy. When I grew up, I joined college. I used to do menial jobs in the evening to pay for my fees. I hoped to have a decent job once I finished my graduation. And then, Saloni came into my life. She was a beautiful girl, simple and innocent, she was…the quiet type. She wouldn’t talk much, had few friends and spent most of her time at the library. We met and became friends, and soon fell in love. We had this beautiful relationship for almost three years...”

Meera noticed a hint of happiness on Aryan’s face as he continued.

“I was in my final year of college and I was soon going to finish my graduation. Next step was to meet her parents and ask for her hand in marriage. She was going to introduce me to her parents, but before that…” Aryan choked in grief for a moment and continued, “She had gone to Goa for a trip with her friend. For the first 2 days, she sent me pictures, she was so happy. And then on the third day, she disappeared…both Saloni and her friend, they were gone. There was no trace at all. Her parents filed a missing report, and one of the things that came forth during police investigation was our relationship…and it turned out that I was the person closest to her.”

“Saloni’s parents, they were just angry, and they blamed it on me,” Aryan said, “They kept accusing me that I did something to her. They got me arrested on suspicion of her murder, I was tortured in police custody. I spent a few months in jail. It was not easy to…survive there, but I learned eventually. Most of the other inmates were convicted criminals, and gradually I began to understand the world of crime. I was released eventually as they could neither prove murder nor my guilt.”

“I never cared if the world thinks Saloni was dead,” Aryan said, “I wasn’t going to give up. I kept looking for her. In jail, I met some people who knew things, they did this for a living, finding out information and then selling it for a living. I learned this work, and over years I became good at it. My network spread across the city and eventually around the country. I was good, and I knew most of the things that were happening in the underworld. But I still I had no clue where my Saloni was. Only information I had was that perhaps she was taken by an organized trafficking gang and she was most likely in another country.”

“When you and Kabir arrived in Mumbai,” Aryan said, “Someone informed me that you both have escaped from traffickers. I had some hope that perhaps one of you could have seen Saloni. The chances were remote, but still I decided it was worth a shot. You had no memory, so I approached Kabir. I showed him a picture of Saloni and he recognized her! He had seen her, around the same place where you were kept. Perhaps you don’t know this Meera but, Kabir, he knew stuff and had his resources. He always tried to keep a low profile, but his looks and his accent gave away the fact that he was an Arab. And I doubt that he was a slave there, it is hard for a slave to have that kind of resources. He gave me some contacts in Dubai, I went looking for her and finally, I was able to find her! I still remember the first time I saw her after 5 years…she was still so beautiful…but she didn’t recognize me. They did something to her…I don’t know what, and I didn’t care either, I just wanted my Saloni back.”

Aryan paused to wipe a tear off his cheek and continued, “I didn’t have enough the strength or resources to fight an organized trafficking gang or to run away with Saloni. But I had money that I had earned over years. I spent every last rupee I owned to buy her freedom and bring her back safely. I even had to borrow money keeping my house mortgage, but Saloni was all that mattered to me. I brought her back to Mumbai. I took her to her parents, but she didn’t recognize them. And they didn’t want her either knowing what she had been through. I brought her home. I took care of her. But she was completely broken. She would barely talk, she would barely eat, she just spent her time blankly gazing at a wall. Sometimes she would call out to me, and I used to see a hint of love for me in her eyes. But the very next moment, her gaze would turn blank. I was almost broke, but still I did everything I could to help her, to provide for her. I bought her gifts, cooked her food she liked, I spent time with her…I even took her to therapy, hoping to heal her. But nothing worked. She was like a living corpse. She was alive and breathing, but there was no soul in her body, no life in her eyes. I was fighting a losing battle.”

“Then it was her birthday, 28th of December,” Aryan said, “Almost a month after I brought her to Mumbai. I dressed her up and took her out to her favorite restaurant. For the first time in a month, I watched her smile. I was hopeful that she is going to be OK. I held her close, I told her I wanted to marry her, and that I would take care of her for the rest of my life, I put a ring on her…”

Aryan could not talk anymore. Tears flowed from his eyes continuously. He just looked away. Meera hugged him, trying to comfort him.

“I held her in my arms that night,” he said, “I told her over and over again how much I loved her, and that I needed her, and I would wait forever for her to…come back to me. And I would take care of her till my last breath. She smiled at me, and my heart felt peace. I felt everything was going to be OK…it will take time, but eventually, we would be alright. But when I woke up, found myself in a pool of her blood. She had slit her wrists. I was devastated. I held her in my arms as I cried my heart out, but she was stiff and cold. She left me, just like that…she didn’t leave me a note, she didn’t say anything, she just…left. I wish she had said something…anything…that she loves me…or at least goodbye…”

Meera looked at Aryan. She had never seen him so broken. She hugged him tightly and rubbed his back. “I am so sorry, Aryan,” she said.

Aryan hugged Meera and cried for a while. Then he composed himself and looked at her lovingly and said, “I admire you so much Meera, you’ve been through hell, but still look at you, you smile, you laugh, there is this beautiful shine in your eyes, you are just so full of life, girl! Knowing what happened to Saloni, I know it wouldn’t have been easy. I can only imagine your strength Meera, how you hide your excruciating pain behind you mesmerizing smile. You are truly amazing. Please be this way forever. Thank you for bringing some light to my life.”

Aryan kissed Meera deeply, “I really don’t know if you want me Meera, but if you need me, I’ll be there for you. I’ll take care of you and do anything that you need me to. I am looking for your child Meera, and I really hope I find her. I really want to do at least this much for you.”

“I know you will find her someday,” Meera said lovingly kissing his forehead, “I’ve thought of a name for her. I am going to call her Amairah, my little princess.”

“That’s a sweet name, Meera,” Aryan said pulling her into his embrace.

“Is your house still mortgaged?” Meera asked.

Aryan nodded. “She lived with me there for a month. Although she was barely alive, I can still feel her scent in that house everywhere…” he said, “I can’t lose that house Meera, I still feel her presence there…my Saloni…perhaps that’s why I was desperate and demanded exorbitant amounts from you in the beginning, I was just heartbroken…but when I saw what it was costing you…I just couldn’t…”

Aryan wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

“You are a sweetheart you know that, Aryan,” Meera said hugging him lovingly.

She held him till she felt him calm down. Both of them were very quiet in each other’s embrace. They just felt the warmth of each other’s bodies, and tried to fill that emptiness in their souls due to the loss of their partners.

Several hours passed by. The moon was throwing its silken light through the window. Meera lit and cigarette and took and puff. And then passed it to Aryan.

“So, what’s the update on the tasks I had assigned?” she asked.

“Well, your social media profile and blog is ready as you had asked,” Aryan said, “We have a GPS tracker on each other of their fancy cars so you can track their movements. About that house, the one next to Neil’s house, we are trying to acquire it. Negotiations are on.”

“That’s great,” Meera said, “I’ve taken Adil into confidence. He said he’ll help if needed.”

“So, you quit the job?” Aryan asked.

“Yes, for now,” Meera said, “I discussed with Adil and he said he understands. He’s a sweetheart.”

“Yup, he is way honorable for the profession he is in,” Aryan said, “And I trust him. What about Mithila, how much does she know?”

“Not much actually,” Meera said, “And I’d like to keep it that way. She is helping with some medical stuff, that’s all. I haven’t told her much.”

“That’s good,” Aryan said, “Among all of us, she is the most susceptible. Too much information would put her in danger. Either way, you gotta watch over her Meera.”

“Of course, I will,” Meera said taking a puff and passing the cigarette to Aryan, “Reyansh has been dealt with. He is going to see the magic of that little needle prick very soon.”

“Your doctor has her resources,” Aryan said taking a puff.

“Indeed! Mithila has her reasons,” Meera said with a smile. “And I have a plan for that doctor friend of Neil, what’s his name again?”

“Dr. Aarav,” Aryan said.

“Yeah Aarav…” Meera said with a devilish gleam in her eyes as she smoked, “I’ve heard he’s going to get a reward for expertise in microsurgery. He must have worked really hard for that, no?”

Aryan just smiled at her as he understood her intentions.

“I would be very careful with Armaan though, he is like their big brother and watches over the others,” Aryan said, “You have just one shot at this Meera. Whatever you are planning, synchronize it such that all of four them are ambushed at the same time. These are intelligent and powerful men Meera, you cannot afford to alert them. Especially Armaan, he’s got connections. Stay below his radar, coz if you give him the slightest of hint, he’ll crush you like an insect, he is powerful enough to do that.”

Meera laughed. “You know what’s my greatest strength Aryan?” she said with a smile, “I have nothing to lose.”

“While Armaan…” she said smiling at Pankhudi’s picture, “…has something very precious at stake. I have some very delicious plans for him Aryan, with Armaan, it is personal.”

“Wait, are you planning to…” Aryan objected, “No…Meera, Pankhudi is a nice girl. She is sweet and innocent, and she has never hurt a soul.”

Meera’s expression suddenly darkened. “Naina was a nice girl too, Aryan. Sweet and innocent and she loved Neil with all her heart. And you saw what he did to her? You saw with your own fucking eyes, didn’t you!” Meera screamed.

Then she broke down into tears and said, “And what about me Aryan? Did I deserve any of what happened to me? Armaan sold me off as a sex slave, I was raped countless number of times…do you know how many men have…I feel so dirty…I’ve given birth to a child that I don’t know is even alive or not, and then they did something to me and I’ll never be a mother again, and I sleep with men and take their beatings for a living, all the pain and humiliation I took quietly just to survive…and…wasn’t I innocent too? Did I really deserve all of that?”

Meera fell to her knees and cried bitterly. Aryan tried to hug her put she pushed him away violently.

After a while she wiped her tears and looked at Aryan with determination, “And if you think I shouldn’t hurt the people they care about, because they are ‘innocent’, well, FUCK YOU! They are going to burn, and Neil and Armaan are going to helplessly watch their loved ones suffer!”

Aryan hugged Meera tightly and pacified her. She broke down in his arms and wept.

“I am sorry Meera,” Aryan said running his hand lovingly on her back as she wept, “I didn’t mean it like that. I promised you my loyalty and I’ll do everything you want me to whether I approve of it or not. And you know what, what I think doesn’t even matter. After what you have been through, I have no right to judge you. This is your fight, and I will support you in every way I can. Just know that you are amazing and I truly admire you.”

Meera smiled faintly.

“Do you have an exit plan?” Aryan asked Meera.

Meera just shook her head.

“When all this is over, you’ll need an exit plan,” Aryan said running his hand through her hair as she hugged him, “Your plan will utterly devastate them and Armaan is going rain hell on you if he finds you. He won’t rest till you are dead. I’ll plan an exit strategy for you so we could get you out of this mess safely once you are done.”

“Thank you, Aryan,” she said snuggling deeper into his arms.

Aryan held her in his arms till she fell asleep.

Next morning Aryan received a phone call. He answered it and smiled.

“The deal is done,” Aryan said kissing Meera awake, “You can move into that house anytime now.”

“I am sure Neil is going to love his new neighbour,” Meera said with a smile.