Adultery Thick booty Aunty

One day i went in market to buy some vegetables and their suddenly my eyes went on aunties thick ass.As you can see in 1st pic.Her ass moving left right and sometimes up down made me crazy.As i don’t miss any chance to start affair with big ass aunties I thought to initiate talk with her.I went on same vegetable vendor where she went and initiated talking.She got impressed by my way to talking and off course i am muscular so i always keep my shirts top two buttons open to show chest.Tight shirt are always got option to show chest and biceps.So i impressed her and asked for number bcs she seemed interested.She gave and i started talking with her daily.After that i started complementing her and after sometimes complementing became flirting.After a month she called me in her appartement and i knew today is my day.Daily after talking with her i used to think i am coming very close to lick her chubby thick ass.I went and after few minutes talk we both knew what we have to do.We started kissing each other.I removed her cloths and started kissing all over her body.I made her stand on bed and turned her around to lick her ass perfectly by standing below.In 2nd pic you can see clearly.Than i didn’t knew i went on which zone I kept grabbing ,kissing ,licking her ass thick cheeks and her asshole.She got very seduced due to continues tonguing her asshole.She suddenly lied down on bed and pulled me above her.I stroked her nicely followed by several rounds.Than i turned her for anal and started inserting my cock inside her asshole.After few attempts it went inside her chubby thick asshole.I was feeling like heaven and fucked few rounds of anal.After that sexual encounter we kept on meeting and I always lick her beautiful thick ass before fucking her.Many times i did anal also.It has been only a month daily licking & fucking her ass and her ass grew few inches becoming more chubby.Now i love her ass even more and sometimes sleep on it by keeping head above it.3rd pic is her recent ass pic as you can see the difference i made on her ass.

1-F96-B7-B6-6513-42-E9-8-EC5-796-FA15-BA282 3-DC86269-9387-4286-9-EA5-E0-E68538-EF25 D3565840-9-B9-D-46-E2-B009-377271873359