News This Mask Can Mimic Your Facial Expression with built-in LEDs | Real Fun Though

LEGENDARY HERO OF XFUN
Mask is going to be the new normal after this COVID-19 situation. People are across the world are trying to be creative with mask. They are going for different print of there favorite sportsperson, cartoons, logos, cartoon characters, new pattern and more. Other than COVID-19 situation people should wear mask to protect themselves from pollution. The pollution created from petrols, diseals affect the lungs and respiratory system.

Mask-LED-1-1.png

The disadvantage of the mask is it not only hides the face but also the facial expression and people are getting bored of it.

Because of this reason the US-based game developer decided to make a mask that convey facial expression with the help of LED Lights .

“I was wondering if it existed, to have a face mask that just lit up with mouth shapes and so I looked around online to see if there was anything I could feasibly buy to do this and there really wasn’t anything there,” Tyler Glaiel, the inventor of the mask, told BBC.

Games Programmer Tyler Glaiel decided to make mask with 8×8 LED matrix pattern that picks up his voice and accordingly lights up. The led mask uses 9V power supply and microphone. If you are interested in getting one for you then checkout the DIY to make voice activated Face Mask.