Adultery Trish - Married Slut

CHAPTER 5: LEROY

I gaped open-mouthed at the huge black man sitting in Jerome's family room as I stood immobilized and naked in the opening from the kitchen area. Jerome just smiled. The man... Jerome said Leroy... was gazing at my nakedness.

Jerome finally broke the stalemate of awkwardness. He stood and said, "I think Leroy and I need another beer and a snack. Will you help me, Trish?"

As we moved into the kitchen area, we were still in view but Jerome spoke softly. "Surprised, huh?" I quickly recovered. I shouldn't have been so surprised, I decided as I rummaged through the cupboards and pantry for snacks. I knew this day was coming. I knew from his explanations that sluts were also shared. He said I was now ready for the next step. I had become his three-hole slut. What did I think the next step might be?

"Leroy has been a good friend since... well, grade school. Back then he was a pudgy little guy who got picked on, bullied. I interfered once and he's kind of clung to me ever since. In middle school, he started to really grow. I was always an athlete and outgoing. Leroy came to sports late and was never comfortable around people."

I looked back to the family room. "An odd couple, then?"

"Yeah... I guess. Anyway... I told the coach in high school that I wanted Leroy on the football team. I was a running back then. Leroy was a monster and fierce when he needed to be. I never had such big holes to run through as when I followed Leroy. He followed me to college and then the pros. He's not the brightest guy around by a long shot but he's loyal to a fault."

I looked surprised at Jerome. "To a fault? How is someone loyal to a fault?"

Jerome laughed, "I made a ton of money as a receiver in the pros. Offensive linemen can make good money but not tons. When I got hurt and had to retire... Leroy did, too." Jerome shook his head. "He still had good years left. He was a respected lineman."

Jerome explained that Leroy works at the club where we met. Leroy is one of the bouncers. And that was the connection in my mind. I knew I had seen him somewhere but there weren't that many places where I was in contact with big black guys. It just never sunk in.

"So, you save him and taken care of him along the way..."

Jerome's eyes drifted to someplace beyond the walls. "More complicated than just that. Yeah, that, but more, too. He's been around and saved my butt more times than I could remember until I wised up." I looked at him questioningly. "When I left the pros I thought I was really something. That's kind of the way you're treated. Anyway, my attitude got me into some fixes when I would hit on the wrong women... women who had guys with them. Sometimes in groups where I was outnumbered. Several times I had made enough of an ass of myself they caught me in the parking lots later. Out of nowhere would be Leroy and the two of us could end it." He turned to face me. "Trish, I'm not proud of that time in my life. I was depressed. I went from being a star to... just a guy people began forgetting. I didn't always handle it well."

"Okay." He furrowed his eyebrows. I smiled at him. "I understand. Leroy's special."

Back in the family room, I stood in front of Leroy after handing him a beer. "Can I do something for you, Leroy?"

He looked from me to Jerome and back to me. "Did he tell you to?""

I smiled and knelt between his knees. "No, he didn't. But I do know now that you are his friend... a good friend. So... I'm naked, Leroy... you know what I do for him so I want to make you happy, too."

"Well," he started, "okay, but..."

"No but." I began loosening his belt and pants. I tugged on the pants and he raised his hips so I could tug them lower. He was a boxer man, too. I moved the palm of my hand over his crotch over his boxers and... stopped. I glanced at Jerome and he had a funny smile on his face. I glanced up at Leroy and he had a worried expression on his face. He started to say something but just groaned when I grasped what was underneath in my hand. Jerome was huge to me and this... I looked up at Leroy, again. His eyes were closed and his breathing was coming in quick rasps. I grasped the waist of the boxers and tugged them lower and I could see the head of his erect cock. The head was even bigger than Jerome's. His eyes opened and look at me. The worry was still there. I tugged his shorts more and he raised his hips, again.

I was stunned for a moment. I don't know why but I never imagined a cock bigger than Jerome's. This was a couple inches longer and I swear it was thicker. I suddenly understood what his worry was. He was probably used to women being scared off by it. It was intimidating even for me to be and I was used to Jerome's big cock.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I want you naked, Leroy." He just looked at me. "I want you naked because I want you."

He looked to the side and Jerome must have nodded because he stood to pull his shirt over his head as I lowered his pants. I assisted him out of his shoes and socks, then his pants. I stood up with him. He was huge. Dark, dark black skin. Bald head. He had to be 6' 6" and weigh 300 pounds. There was fat there around his middle but when I put my hands on his legs, arms, and chest there were slabs of muscle just underneath. Like Jerome's, his hard cock sagged in front of him. I took hold of it and my hands looked even smaller.

This wasn't just a chance that Leroy was here. This was my next step. Not just another man but an even bigger man. Jerome was building a slut. As I began stroking this new cock in my two hands, I understood what that really REALLY meant. Jerome was wondering if I was ready. Time to show both these guys that I was not only capable but eager to fulfill Jerome's every desire and idea.

I pushed Leroy back into the chair and knelt between his knees as I retook his cock in my hands and began licking this new tool that would consume me. I wanted it. It was obvious to me because my mouth was obscenely drooling and my cunt was flooding, my nipples at full attention. Jerome had indeed succeeded. I was ready. I was ready for anything. He had turned me into a lusting slut and this moment was the proof.

I opened my mouth wide after covering Leroy's cock with my tongue and took the head between my lips. At first, I concentrated on sucking the tip and was rewarded with pre-cum leaking from his hard cock. Leroy moaned and gasped as I sucked and my tongue swirled around the large head in my mouth. I opened wider and pressed my mouth over more of his cock. He stiffened, his hips rising from the chair, gasping, moaning, groaning sounds cascading from his open mouth.

I tilted my head and gave Jerome a smile. I don't know what it looked like with my mouth stretched full of his friend's cock but he responded with his own smile and nod but also by standing and working his belt. I moaned, the sound muffled by cock, at the thought, the anticipation of having two big cocks at once. I lost sight of Jerome as quickly and my focus returned fully to Leroy's cock but it was only moments before I was torn between the two, again. I felt Jerome's hands on my ass and I spread my knees wide as I hoped I understood his intention. I moaned again as I felt his cock slide over my dripping cunt lips, align to my hole, and press to open it. Another press and his cock entered me. I groaned as that 'stuffed with cock' feeling returned. I struggled to refocus on Leroy, though. I was being delightfully pleasured but I had a cock to pleasure, too. Two cocks to pleasure and I swelled with emotion as well as lust as I was speared between these two and their massive poles. I was quickly transported to a private world of lust and sensory overload of cocks sawing into two of my holes.

I felt Jerome pull me backward and I mumbled my protest, not wanting to lose the cock in my mouth. There must have been some communication between them, though that I missed as Leroy slid forward and went to his knees on the rug. I was now not the only one moving my mouth over his cock as he began thrusting, too. Then, there was the combination of thrusts from Jerome pushing me which pushed my mouth over Leroy's cock, sometimes as he was also thrusting at the same time.

What I thought would be impossible, happened. I would never have tried to take this new, thicker cock into my throat. Jerome's was hard enough to manage. The action of the two men, however, forced the issue. With my mouth wide to take the cock and the position of my head and throat in alignment, Leroy slid his cock into my throat. I gagged, mostly in surprise that it actually fit. He pulled back and I gulped air, refocusing on the action in my mouth rather than the stimulation from my cunt. The next thrust slid deeper down my throat. He pulled back, I breathed through the opened nasal passage, as he thrust back in. I was good. I had this! Two monsters thrusting into me front and rear and I had this!

I orgasmed. Physical. Psychological. Emotional. They all piled on top of each other to cause my body to erupt into spasming, convulsing, mind-blowing ecstasy. The two men paused. Jerome was deep inside me as my cunt convulsed around his cock and Leroy pulled back so just the head was in my mouth. Had they done this before? Was it just sensitivity? I gasped for air around the cock in my mouth as my body shook, every muscle fiber seeming to twitch uncontrollably.

When my body started to recover, they started fucking in earnest, again. My recovery didn't fully recover. The continuation of their fucking brought the arousal back to near orgasm quickly. I fought to put it off, this time. I concentrated on increasing their arousal rather than registering my own. It partially worked but two big cocks filling me from both ends was just too much. I squeezed with my cunt muscles and sucked and clenched my throat in an attempt to bring these two off before I did again.

When I felt Jerome's cock jerk and swell inside me, I jammed my face at Leroy and sent his cock deep into my tight throat. Jerome sent a great stream of cum into my cunt and I pulled back from Leroy as I felt his cock swell and jerk. He sent a massive load into my mouth. I gulp to take it all but some escaped through the sides of my mouth. Both of them sent repeated streams into me before they were done. Somewhere in there I came a second time, almost lost in my efforts to absorb and deal with the sensory impact of them climaxing in me.

I cleaned both cocks, Leroy first since he was right there at my mouth. After I had cleaned Jerome, I stood on shaky legs and moved in front of Leroy. I bent over and kissed his limp cock, then looked up at him as I stroked his cock.

"Is this seat taken?"

He looked at me stunned. He shook his head. "No... Miss Trish..."

I smiled and sat across his legs. I parted my legs and fished between them for his cock and pulled it up against my leaking cunt. I then closed my thighs around it. I lay the side of my head on his massive chest and lightly stroked the protruding head of his cock with my fingertips.

"I want this close. Do you know why, Leroy?" I asked.

"No, Miss Trish." A soft sigh escaping his lips as his arm wrapped around me and I moved the hand to cup my tit.

"Because, Leroy... when this gets hard, again... you're going to fuck me."

He moaned and I could feel his cock tightly held between my thighs give a small movement of growth. I smiled and mewed, nestling into his strong black body. I glanced over to Jerome. He was smiling and blew me a kiss. I wiggled deeper against Leroy. Yeah... I think I was passing this step...

The guys talked and my mind drifted. I still couldn't fully believe what was happening to me. No... no 'to me'. I wanted this and still want it. Even Stan sees how it makes me happy and content and now encourages this. But how my life has changed is so different from the life of the quiet, unsatisfied married woman with the nothing job. I look across six or seven feet of space and see a naked, muscled black man who has shown me what a sensual, lusting, sexually curious female I am. Just looking at him makes my heart beat faster, floods my body with the warmth of arousal, my nipples hardening, and my cunt flooding in hopeful anticipation. AND... I am sitting across the lap of his naked friend, a black man who is bigger with a cock that is impossibly bigger. I have that bigger piece of meat between my thighs, against my used and leaking cunt and I can feel it begin to move, swell, extend with renewed life against my cunt lips.

While they talk, I ponder cock. My fingertips softly play over the head. I took this cock in my mouth as I was fucked earlier. The feeling in my cunt is reminding me how a big cock feels inside it, fucking it, controlling it, owning it. This one is bigger, a couple inches longer, and a bit wider. How will it feel? Will it stretch me more? Will it make me increase my Kegel exercises to keep my cunt tight? I have to feel it pushing in, stretching me, penetrating me... fucking me. I wiggled into Leroy's body. My hand rises and fondles his chest, my lips turn slightly to kiss his black chest, and I feel movement from his cock between my thighs. I want him to fuck me like the slut Jerome is making me into. I want to feel Leroy's cock own me, too.

I begin teasing this cock with a little more intention. His cock begins to strain as it is constricted by my thighs. Leroy shifts underneath me. I part my thighs slightly and his cock lengthens with the new freedom. There is now enough sticking out above my thighs for my hand to wrap around and I do with small jerking motion. I kiss his chest and lick the nipple in front of me. Then, I look up at him.

"Will you fuck me, Leroy?" He looks at Jerome who I am sure nods his approval but my eyes are only on Leroy.

He lifts me and turns me on his lap. He does it like I am merely a large stuffed doll. The thought makes me giggle. That's what I want... I want to be a stuffed doll... stuffed with his cock.

I am turned so my back is to him. I want Jerome to see. I position my legs outside his on the chair seat. I grasp his cock and hold it straight up. I have to rise a bit higher to get my dripping cunt over the head, then to align it to my hole after sliding the head over my wet cunt for lubrication. I lower my hips a bit and feel the head part my lips and stretch my hole. I gasp at the feel of it passing through the entrance. I pause there with only the head inside me and sigh at the feeling of being filled wall to wall. I love the feeling of a big cock. Jerome and now Leroy. I feel consumed... owned... by them.

I lower my hips carefully and sink six or so inches onto it. The length of a normal cock and I've only just begun being filled. I raise up and hear Leroy moan behind me. His hands are on my hips, helping me or preparing to destroy me? I'm not sure, yet. Now, he is helping me by supporting my weight as I slowly settle over his pole. Like Jerome, his cock fills me to the max. Wall to wall I feel filled. Up and down. I move by a couple inches, each time filling my cunt with more big black cock that fills my chamber with every inch. I feel it hit my cervix and I gasp. I know there is still more and my body is already peaking.

When my ass has settled onto his hip, we are both moaning and groaning. His hands shift to my tits as I sit on him. We are both gasping, sighing, moaning. He flexes his hips and his cock surges inside me. I raise up... and up... and slowly up so just the head is inside. I pause and suck in a deep breath. I look over at Jerome and he is leaning forward. His eyes are fixed on my cock filled cunt.

He looks up at me and nods, then, "Do it, Trish. Cum for us. Cum all over his big cock."

Leroy moans. I don't smile. I don't nod agreement or understanding. I concentrate. It is like I am concentrating on the moment of jumping from a cliff into the water below. A moment of hesitation, of building the courage. I bite my lower lip between my teeth, take in a breath... and drop. No muscle control. No control at all. I drop. The remaining inches slam into my cunt, fill my body to my throat... or so it felt.

Jerome's fingers at on my exposed clit the moment I hit bottom. He presses and strums my sensitive bud as the sensations in my cunt explode within me. My orgasm is consuming. I fall back against Leroy. My body is a quivering mass of flesh as Jerome strums my clit and Leroy rubs my nipples. My cunt explodes and convulses, squeezing the cock with spasms beyond my control.

I am panting, sweaty, and weak when I begin to recover. I reposition my feet on the floor and my hands on the armrests. I raise my hips slowly and feel my juices leaking out with his cock. I keep inches inside as I raise and lower over his cock. I tighten my muscles which still feel stretched. I fuck him hard and fast, then stuffing his cock fully inside and grinding my hips around his cock. We fuck for a long time until his hands take over at my waist and he adds his own urgency to our fucking. It feels like he effortlessly lifts me and thrusts me down on his cock like a masturbation toy. I am going to cum, again. But I feel his growing climax, too. His cock swells and pulses in my tight cunt. Unbelievably, we both cum together. I am torn between my orgasm and the feeling of volumes of seed streaming, filling my cunt. The amount of cum these two give me is amazing... and I love the feel of being filled with it.

It is several weeks after the first meeting with Leroy. It turns out they spend a lot of time together but during the time of my conversion from wife to slut, Leroy stayed away. It's a Sunday afternoon. I am swimming laps in the pool while they are lounging naked in the sun with a radio on with the game. They still have loyalties to the Dolphins and celebrate or grieve the outcome of each game. It's another beautiful and warm early fall day.

The water flowing over my naked skin is refreshing and recharging. Both men had moments before fucked me in the shallow end of the pool. Leroy had me pressed up against the edge of the pool while Jerome chose to hold me in deeper water and thrust into me. As I swam now, I sometimes encountered little globs of semen in the water which I guessed escaped from my cunt as I kicked.

Feeling refreshed, I climbed out of the pool using the ladder on the side. The sound of the game continued but I knew both men were no longer hearing it as their attention was riveted to my glistening body, rivulets of water cascading down my body and, what really had their interest, falling from my nipples.

I stroked Leroy's wide shoulders as I passed behind him to sit on the edge of Jerome's lounge who scooted over enough to give me room with his arm wrapping around my waist and pulling down alongside him. His hand shifted to my tit which he began fondling and rolling the nipple. I settled in alongside him very content with his touching.

Leroy looked over at us and commented, "You are a sexy woman, Miss Trish."

I smiled and wiggled into Jerome. "Why do you call me that, Leroy? I asked. You know I am yours, too, when we are here. Why so formal?"

He looked at me seriously but I saw his cock move, a stirring in that dark, long snake of his. "I... you're different... special," he responded shyly.

"Different? Aren't I a slut, Jerome? How am I different? Special?"

Before Jerome could venture a response to one of those questions, Leroy stood abruptly, his long cock swaying as he got to his feet. He asked if anyone else wanted another beer. Jerome and I both accepted.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked as Leroy moved to the little frig on the patio.

"No," Jerome responded. "Leroy, as I mentioned before, is... well, let's just say he wasn't given the same intelligence capability as most people. As if to make up for it, though, that man has heart, devotion, and courage the size of his body. He'd stand up to a raging bull if he needed to and he'd defend me against impossible odds. Put him in front of a pretty woman and he freezes. Add to that a woman I respect and care about and he becomes terrified. The worst thing for him would be to offend you in any way."

I was watching Leroy. He had the three beers and seemed to be taking deep breaths. How odd. A mountain of a man. "But he hardly knows me."
Jerome took my face in his hands and turned my face to him. It was to make his point. "He knows enough from the way you've treated him. More to the point, though, he knows you are important to me and that settles the issue for him."
Leroy was returning with the beers. I stood to meet him, took the beers, giving two to Jerome, and putting his on the little table by his lounge. I stepped into Leroy, my tits pressing into him and feeling his hanging cock at my abdomen. I reached up and put my hands on his face.
"I like that you call me 'Miss Trish'. It makes me feel like I'm special." I put my hands around his neck and pulled. When he relented and lowered his head, I gave him a hard, long kiss. When we broke, "Thank you, Leroy."
"For what, Miss Trish?" he asked back.
"I smiled and kissed him again. "For making me feel special and making me feel so... so VERY good."
He laughed and picked me up from the waist with an ease that was shocking if it wasn't so caring. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt my tits flatten against his chest. We kissed again. "I should thank you, then, for making me feel so good."
"Hey, you two..." came Jerome's voice, "with all this feeling good, I forgot... I need to be out of town for an endorsement deal at the end of the week and through the weekend."
I turned my head to look at Jerome, "Oh... pooh."
"Oh pooh?"
"Stan's going to be gone, too." Leroy held me a little closer and stroked my back, perhaps thinking I might really be upset more than the tease it was.
Jerome was thoughtful for a moment, then he had an idea. "Leroy, would you mind looking after Trish while I'm gone?"
Leroy stammered, "You... you mean... Miss Trish and me? Just her and me?"
"What do you say, Trish?"
I smiled at him, then gave Leroy a huge hug. I was still in his arms. "OH HELL, YES!"
Leroy nodded and got serious, "Yes, Jerome... I will be pleased to look after Miss Trish for you."
I kissed Leroy hard, my lips nearly lost against his big lips. "Oh Leroy, I will make sure you are pleased." Even on his dark skin, I could see his blush form. "Ooooo..." I exclaimed as I squirmed, "what's that I feel?" I wiggled against him. "I think somebody needs some pleasing."
I whisper into his ear. He held me better as I shifted one hand from his neck to reach behind and under me, bending over to grasp his cock, holding it up while he slowly settled me down on top of it. I wiggled my ass on his cock until it sank into my cunt. He and I both groaned as he lowered me down further onto his cock.
"OH... GOD... YES! Fuck, Leroy... just like that," as he raised and lowered me. "Yes... use me to cum... fill me with your wonderful cock."
He did, too. Of course, Jermone, after watching all that, took his turn with me right after. I love big cock!
"You have to work, Leroy?" He got the call moments before. He looked sad like he had let me down. With Jerome traveling this was supposed to be just us in Jerome's home which he suggested we use while he was gone. "I know," I exclaimed excitedly, "I'll help you. I'll be your sidekick bouncer tonight, okay?"
He thought about it and made a quick phone call, then came back smiling. "The boss said okay, but they won't be responsible if something happens because you're not really an employee."
I hugged him, "Silly... nothing can happen to me with you nearby." I thought a minute. "What do I wear? What do you wear?"
"Black tee and black cargo pants."
I shook my head. No... won't work for me. I went to the closet of clothes Jerome bought for me. I came out and his eyes bugged out. I was wearing a tight, form-fitting black tank top not made for my tits. The sides of my tits showed and without a bra, the nipples stood out prominently. I wore a black, pleated micro-skirt and black heels. I twirled for him and I felt the skirt rise.
He shook his head. "If you wear that, you need a thong." I frowned but gave in. If I was even quasi representing the club, some propriety was probably in order.
Leroy was working the front door, checking IDs, regulating the number of people entering the club. I stayed with him the entire night. It was one of those warm, muggy Miami nights and I remained comfortable right up to closing time.
Walking to his sedan I felt like a kid next to an adult. The difference in our size was that significant. I reached for his massive hand, slipping mine into his. He looked down at me and gently closed his hand around mine.
"Thank you, Leroy." He looked at me puzzled. "I had fun. Also... I enjoyed watching how you handled people. You were firm with those that could be trouble and considerate of those who just wanted to have a good time. You're quite a guy, you know that? I understand why Jerome thinks so much of you." I hugged his arm. "I think a lot of you, too." He smiled.
After he pulled his sedan into Jerome's garage and we entered the massive house, he asked me what I wanted to do. It was late but we were both charged from the interactions of the night.
"Let's go upstairs, get undressed, climb into a bed, and make love."
He chuckled, "You never get enough, do you?"
I stepped up to him, pressed my body into his, and reached up to his face. "What we've been doing is fucking, Leroy. And, as good as that has been... I want to make love to you. I want to give you slow and passionate love. I want to give to you what I feel about you." He looked down at me and I reached up to kiss him. "Can we do that?" He just nodded and picked me. He carried me upstairs and gently put me down in a guest bedroom. He looked awkward and I thought, 'that's Leroy'.
I tugged his tee-shirt from his pants and pushed it up his body. He grabbed it and pulled it over his head. I kissed his chest, kissed his nipples. My hands began at his belt, then his pants. I kissed his stomach as I sank to my knees. I removed his shoes and sock, then pulled his pants and boxers down and off his feet. I kissed up each thigh, cupped his balls, and kissed the drooping head of his long cock. I moved my hands to his cock and slowly, gently stroked it. I kissed the head again before starting to lick the length up and down, side to side. I opened my mouth wide and took the head inside. His hands came down to my head as he sighed and moaned.
He tugged on my tank top and I didn't release his cock from my mouth until the very last moment, letting the top pass over my face before taking his cock back inside. My fingers stroked his cock as my mouth and tongue sucked and licked. I moaned, myself. I felt like I was making love to a lover... and it was only his cock.
He raised me up and stripped me of my micro-skirt and thong. He placed me on the bed and spread my legs. OH, GOD. His tongue swiped over my juicy cunt lips. His tongue pushed at my hole and it felt like a cock pressing at me. I reached down and pulled him up... or, at least, I indicated I wanted him up with me.
"Oh... dear God... Leroy... I... I want you... inside me... please."
I felt him shift as he moved his cock to align with my hole. I felt him lean over me and the head press at my hole which opened willingly for him. He pressed more and my hole was stretched to accommodate his width. GOD... I love big cock and now there are two.
He smoothly slid more and more cock into me and each inch filled me wonderfully. I raised my legs and hooked my ankles around him, my ass off the bed as he plowed into me with strong, powerful strokes that had me gasping. After many minutes, he lowered his head to me and we kissed. He told me to hang on and my arms wrapped around his neck. He scooted onto his knees and raised me up, moving me with his hands on the bed and me over his cock as he moved backward until he stepped off the bed.
We were standing, my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. His hands were under my butt cheeks moving me up and down. I kissed with intensity, our lips mashed together, our tongues probing. Then, when our kiss broke, he began to walk.
"What...? Where...?" They were all I could manage.
He smiled. I felt so secure in his arms, so safe. Every step he took sent a jolt into my cunt with his cock jammed deep inside. He walked out of the bedroom, into the hallway, and down the stairs. Each foot landing on the next tread jammed his cock deeper. By the time he... we... reached the bottom, I was clutching him tightly with a shuddering body in the throes of an orgasm.
He stopped and simply held me, his lips brushing against my cheek, and an arm around my upper back, while still easily holding under my butt with one hand. I quickly recovered and he continued through the house to the sliding door out to the patio. He walked across the patio, past the pool down to the wrought iron gate where the boat was tied up. We were standing on the planking by the bow of the boat. The stars were just visible here where the city lights weren't quite so bright. A breeze was coming in from the ocean but it was still muggy, warm... and very quiet.
He wasn't moving me, anymore. I was just sitting on his cock. He was just looking out over the water, the stars, the lights beyond. I kissed his lips to get his attention.
He smiled. "I've wanted to do this someday... or night, I guess. It seemed to me this would be perfect with someone who treated me like I was special." He looked at me while I gazed at him and his hands shifted causing movement inside me.
I nodded at him, "Let's make love out here."
He moved off the planking to the grass where he knelt to his knees and lay me down. His cock never left me. We climaxed together.
"Leroy..." I hesitantly began as I looked up from my breakfast and across the table at him. The next morning I made us breakfast and we remained naked. He looked up. "Will you do something for me?" He replied, anything. I smiled, took a deep breath, "I want you to fuck my ass."
He dropped his fork and it clattered on his mostly empty plate.
"Is that wrong?" Oh dear... maybe that's gross to him. I fussed until he reached across and held my hand.
"I've never..." but he didn't finish. He didn't need to. I saw the rest on his face. I had to admit, it was intimidating to me, too. But I knew instantly he never had the chance because of the size of his cock. Taking him vaginally probably intimidated most women. The ass would seem impossible.
I smiled at him and squeezed his hand. "Even better... I'll be your first." Our eyes met, "But... will you... be gentle with me?"
We didn't wait. The hell with the mess on the table and stove. I'd deal with that later. I took his hand and led him upstairs. I jogged into Jerome's bedroom for the tube of lubrication and back to the bedroom Leroy and I had shared. I squeezed a large glob into my hand and began spreading it over his cock which began growing at my touch and the anticipation.
I looked up at him as my hands continued. "You'll be only the second man to have me there. It's felt like a special act to me. I suppose that will change but... for now... it still feels special that Jerome was first and you were second." I finished spreading more lube over his monster, then handed him the tube and turned my ass to him, bent over, and spread my cheeks.
A large finger touched my puckered asshole and I felt a liberal amount of lube cool against my skin. When that finger pressed into the hole, opening it, it felt as large as a normal cock. I was already groaning. When a second finger entered me, I was gasping. When he pulled those out and twisted three fingers into me, I was panting with long moans escaping my mouth.
I moved to the bed, his fingers pulling out as I did. I crawled into the center of the king-sized bed, spread my knees wide, and lowered my head and chest to the bed. I was exposed... inviting... and nervous. Jerome was a brutal fuck in my ass but the kind of brutal that is wonderful at the same time, the kind that can produce a feeling of connection otherwise improbable and an orgasm beyond description. Leroy was slightly bigger in every way. Yes... I was a bit nervous.
I felt the bed sag behind me as he crawled after me and settle between my legs. I felt his hand on my ass and that produced a gasp from me. I took a deep breath and started the mantra to breathe, relax. I felt his cock head touch my bottom and move to my puckered asshole. I reminded myself of all the training I did before Jerome penetrated me. Jerome fucks my ass with some regularity... this will be fine. But I still had to talk to myself and work to breathe through the nose and out the mouth, to press my muscles to encourage the opening to open. When he pressed, I was ready. His bulbous head seemed at first impossible but it slowly pushed in, opening my hole, stretching it until it seemed impossible to stretch further. Yes... he was bigger than Jerome... but not too big. The head popped inside past the sphincter and I cried out in pain and relief. He stopped at my cry and I put my hand back against his thigh. He seemed to understand. He waited as my asshole slowed its spasm of pain. I pushed back slightly and pulled away but my hand remained on his leg.
I took a huge breath in and slowly released it. My hand patted his leg, "Okay... Leroy... now... now fuck me. Show me what a slut I am."
He started slow and I grimaced but it quickly turned into so much more... so much better. With each pull and push, I felt his cock expanding my ass as it moved ever deeper. It seemed to be forever, but was only moments before I felt his hips impact my ass. I shuddered at the feel of him so deep up my ass. It was only inches deeper than Jerome but the width increase held an increased impact on the feelings.
I rose up onto my hands as he began a steady rhythm with his thrusts in and out of my clenching anal passage. He groaned and grunted as he thrust with increasing effort and power. I moaned and gasped while the feeling was one of being consumed from within.
He leaned over me, supporting himself with one hand and arm while the other came around my body to grasp a wildly swaying tit. His thrust increased in power and urgency. His hand left my tit and slid down my stomach to find my empty cunt. He twisted his hand to drive a couple fingers inside, his thumb moving over my throbbing clit. Another moment and I felt his cock swell unbelievably and pulse, signaling an imminent eruption. The first stream of cum into my ass set off my own orgasm and I collapsed to the bed with him following with me as his cock continued to empty seed into me.
The feeling was... as it was with Jerome... so amazing that I struggled with myself to remain aware. When he pulled out, a long black snake slithering out of my hole, I reached back and obscenely dipped two fingers into a gaping hole where my puckered asshole should have been. Cum wasn't leaking out... it was flowing.

CHAPTER 6: SHARING

When Jerome returned home from his trip, he found an unusually quiet house. He knew Leroy wouldn't be working in the early afternoon and he also was sure I would still be at his house since Stan was also traveling. But there wasn't a sound from anywhere. No music, nothing from the patio or pool, nothing from upstairs.

He moved to the bottom of the stairs and listened. Still hearing nothing. Moving upstairs, he check the open guest rooms and finally smiled as he stood in the doorway of the room where he found Leroy and me. I was asleep on top of a sleeping Leroy. Although the man's cock had gone soft, its length, and my stillness, allowed several inches to remain inside my cunt where he could see the cum from our recent fucking leaking from me. He smiled and quietly exited the room.

When I woke up, I was alone in bed. I stretched like a cat who had just had her fill of... well, whatever it is cats have their fill of when they are indulgent. I thought I heard a voice which was strange because it was just me and... JEROME! JEROME'S HOME!

I leaped out of bed and ran naked and barefoot into the hallway and down the stairs two at a time, skidded across the tile floor at the bottom, listened, and ran into the family room. I crashed into him before settling finally into his lap. His left arm went immediately around me and his right hand cupped a tit.

"You missed me?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yes," I exclaimed, "but not that Leroy didn't take good care of me." I looked over at him with a wink, "And I mean REALLY good care of me."

"I know," he said. I looked at him puzzled. "I peeked in on you two when I got home." His hand slid down my stomach and I opened my legs for him. "You took good care of Leroy, too?"

"Oh, yes, sir... well, maybe Leroy should be answering that," I offered.

Leroy laughed. "I think you have a slut on your hands." Jerome agreed. I beamed at the comment. Leroy continued, "I was about to tell you... I was called into work and she wanted to come with me. She had on this micro-skirt and tight tank. God damn... she was a walking wet-dream. I told her she had to wear a thong under it, at least. At some point during the night of working the front door, I put my hand in the side cargo pocket of my pants and found her thong. I was wondering why the crowd at the door seemed distracted as they waited. She was flashing them and prancing up and down the line with those tits of hers bouncing and swaying under the thin fabric." Jerome just smiled and slipped a finger into my creamy cunt.

Despite the distraction of a finger in my cunny, I sat up a bit straighter and excitedly exclaimed, "Leroy... Leroy... tell him what else we did."

Jerome had just taken a nipple between his lips when he looked up and waited. Leroy blushed. I just loved that about him. "I fucked her ass."

Jerome absorbed that, then playfully asked, "Did she cry?"

"She cried out," Leroy clarified. "She was a brave girl," he finished with a chuckle.

"Oh... my... God, Jerome! I think I love anal. Thank you for showing me that." I lavished kisses on him.

I spent the next couple of days being fucked by the two of them. Fucking and sucking. Sometimes my cunt... sometimes my ass.

Then it happened. In the back of my mind, I always knew it eventually would. Jerome had talked to me about it, preparing me for it, I suppose.

I was on a lounge chair outside by the pool after a swim. No, actually I was on Leroy who was on the lounge chair. He was on his back and I was straddling him with my feet on the patio pavers and his cock buried in my cunt. My hands were on Leroy's expansive chest, my head hanging and my long hair draped over both of us as I lifted and fell on his black meat. That was when I felt the cool, greasy feel of lubrication being applied to my asshole. I looked over my shoulder. Of course, I knew who it was but I had to look anyway. I suppose the looking back at Jerome was a substitute question rather than voicing it. I mean, I had a big cock in my cunt... was he really going to put his big cock in my ass? I knew about double penetration, sure, but big cock double penetration?

But, even that should have been inevitable to me, too. I was fully shared now with Leroy. Two big black men with big black cocks. It was going to happen. It still took every fiber of my willful commitment to being his slut not to show the anxiety that came over me. Do this and won't I have proven myself his slut?

Those thoughts masked what Jerome was doing back there. He now had two gel-covered fingers inside my ass, pushing globs of gel inside. He twisted and sawed the fingers and I could feel them so very well with Leroy's cock pressing against them. Jerome's cock head touch my asshole and I flinched. Leroy stopped moving and I closed my eyes, focusing on my breathing, intent on willing my body but especially my ass to relax. Jerome pressed several times without effect. It was just too tight. I took several deep breaths in through my nose and out of my mouth. I performed the mantra. Then, I nodded. Jerome pressed, again. This time I felt his cock parting my hole, felt it stretching and opening for the bulbous head seeking entry. My mouth fell open and I gasped and began panting as the stretching increased. I cried out as the stretching felt like my body couldn't take anymore stretching, that it was just too much. It wasn't going to be, though. I willed my body to open and I felt my ass stretching and giving way. Cries and gasps and deep guttural moans flowed from my hanging mouth as his cock finally pressed past the sphincter.

I didn't have to put my hand back, Jerome paused on his own. Both men, both cocks, motionless... waiting... patient while my stretched asshole began adjusting to the intrusion. Then, I raised my head, took another deep cleansing breath... and pressed my body back against the two cocks. Both cocks slid deeper into my body, adjoining chambers stuffed with black meat. With only a thin membrane separating the two cock as they moved slowly and carefully, I could feel each cock against the other and each cock along the walls of each chamber. I came with the first deep, full thrust from Jerome.

They had slowed, again. The two not completely paused but slowed their movements inside me as my body, tanned skin sandwiched between their black, slowed the shuddering and shivering of my muscles in orgasm. I caught only the end of the conversation drifting past me.

"... makes a wonderful slut, I think," came Jerome's voice. "Her orgasms are plentiful and uninhibited. Feeling her orgasm around me is simply amazing."

"And the look on her face when she does..." came Leroy's addition, "... I don't know... she beautiful but when she orgasms... wow, like an angel."

I opened my eyes and looked down at Leroy, "An angel, Leroy?" I smile down at him, not wanting to laugh and risk embarrassing him. "Do you think angels fuck, my sweet Leroy?"

His fingertips touched my cheek. Incredibly delicate touching from his huge hands. "I do now. A beautiful, fucking, orgasmic angel..." I lowered my head and kissed him. Both men plunged deeper into my holes.

They fucked me raw. Two massive cocks fucking my holes for hours... maybe not hours... made possible by the fucking and climaxes we enjoyed earlier. I had another orgasm before joining them in theirs which occurred close together. I decided they could feel each other as well as I could feel them together. When Jerome's cock surged and pulsed his climax, Leroy spewed his. Both holes flooded with man-creme.

The telephone rang. The landline. Most people called our cell phones when they knew who they wanted. A few people called the landline, especially businesses when we wanted either of us to respond. Jerome called the landline, too. He used my cell, too. But for initial contacts, he called the landline out of respect to Stan.

I heard Stan's side of the call. "Hey, Jerome, how are you?" "Good, good... she's finishing up the dishes." "Me?... doing well. Busy as hell. A crazy time for the company." "Let me think... well, for sure I know I am leaving Tuesday morning for a swing up through New England, then to Quebec, Ottawa, maybe Ontario..." "No, no... it's kind of open-ended at this point." "Oh, sure... definitely through the weekend." "No, probably longer but right now definitely through the weekend." "Hey, by the way, how'd the endorsement thing go?" "Yeah?" "Wow... yeah, I'll be watching for it." "Yeah, she's wiping her hands now... here she is."

I took the phone and kissed my husband. "Hi, Jerome." He gave me a run-down of what he was thinking. He wanted to have a party, hence finding out Stan's schedule so he could plan around my availability. It was never lost on me. Jerome respected Stan. It was part of the relationship. He didn't pull me away from our home life, though sometimes we might meet for a tryst in the afternoon while Stan was in the office if he wasn't traveling. It seemed there was only so long either of us could go without being together.

"What's up?" Stan asked in the most casual, comfortable voice as if it were a girlfriend arranging getting together for coffee.

"He's setting up a party. He was working around my availability... your schedule."

"Sounds like a big deal..."

I settled next to Stan on the couch, kissed him on the cheek, and rested my head on his shoulder. "Sounds like it. It'll be on the boat. A bunch of guys, some he knew from football. Other guys Leroy knows."

Stan put his arm around me. What a strange relationship we had, proven by his next question and my answer. "So... a bunch of guys... on a boat... discreetly off-shore from prying eyes, I presume... how many girls?"

I giggled. He was teasing me. I knew he anticipated the answer. "Me." He pulled me against him and chuckled with me.

Saturday. The day of the party on his boat. I had spent several days with Jerome after Stan left, then last night Leroy came over. The two of them fucked me well and thoroughly in both holes including another DP. Jerome offered that it would help me be ready... looser.. hopefully, avoid some soreness. I cleaned my holes out with a nozzle in the shower I could get into my holes. I recognized the nerves returning. Each time I was sure I was now a slut. And each time Jerome would later come up with another step that challenged me further. No question about it; this was intended to be a gangbang. I still didn't know how many guys were invited. I was sure they would likely all be black and many of them could possess big cocks, too. I had spent days and nights, like last night, being ravaged by my two guys. Yes, this was different.

I looked out the bedroom balcony windows at the gathering group by the boat. I counted ten... all black... all strong-looking men. Leroy was one of them. I was standing naked in the window. I had my outfit ready on the bed. It would take me a second to be dressed for the outing.

"Nervous?" Jerome's arms wound around my stomach. One hand slid up to a tit, the other down. I parted my legs without thought.

I leaned back against his strong body. "A little, yes." He held me and fondled me. I closed my eyes and sighed out a breath.

"You're wet, though..."

I giggled, "Of course, I am. I said I was a little nervous, not that I wasn't excited." I turned in his arms and looked intently into his eyes. "I am yours, Jerome. My body and holes are yours. Any nerves have nothing to do with it. I want this. I want this because you want this." I kissed him with passion, then held his eyes. "I. AM. YOUR. SLUT." I kissed him, again. "You know I want cock and there they are. It will be more cock than I've ever had, but I will not disappoint you... or them."

He slipped a finger past my lips and inside. The proof was in my wetness. He swatted my ass. "Get ready... everything else is ready. We leave when you come down." I watched him go out the door. I turned to look down at the boat and the men. Then I looked at what was on the bed. I took a deep breath.

I walked out of the back of the house, across the patio and pool, and down the walkway through the grassy section to the gathered group of men. As I approached, I counted. With Jerome and Leroy in their midst, I approached 11 men. Impressive men. Men who now had their attention focused on me.

Jerome stepped out from the group and extended his hand to me. I took it and slipped into his side, the hand wrapping around my shoulders. He introduced everyone... not that I could remember all the names. They gazed, stared, and gaped.

Jerome had decided on the white Wicked Weasel, white heels, sunglasses, and white floppy hat. None of which I was sure would be on me for long. The Wicked Weasel only barely covered the nipples of my straining tits. The bottom was a thin piece of fabric that was already slipping between my cunt lips just from the walk from the house. I knew this suit, once wet, would expose what wasn't already exposed. That wasn't much of a concern for me, though. I was sure I was to be stripped in moments after passing through the inlet and headed for open water.

A couple guys led me to the surface of the bow where I have sunned on previous outings on the boat with Jerome and Leroy. This time I had three guys standing behind me as we cruised through the channel and making noise to draw attention to my scantily clad body. There were waves from the shore and other boats and honks from cars on the bridge as we motored underneath. I hung onto the railing in front with the guys pressed up behind me. The bouncing boat in the wakes of other boats left my hands occupied and my nearly naked body available. They didn't let the opportunity slip by either.

As the boat passed through the inlet to the open ocean, I heard my name called. I turned on unsteady legs to see Leroy waving me back. Jerome was ready to open it up and the bow was no place to be standing.

I no sooner climbed down the steps to the open stern area and I felt the bow holding the string around my neck pulled and the thin material slipping from my tits. A moment after that, the one on my back and the two at my hips were also pulled. My suit drifted to the floor but my attention was consumed by numerous hands and fingers suddenly exploring my exposed body.

I gave no resistance. That was what I was there for, after all. A set of lips covered mine, another set took a nipple while fingers were working the other nipple. My ass and stomach were being fondled and a finger was sliding between my cunt lips. Moments after leaving the canal and harbor waters it was starting. Jerome had stocked the boat for a long day on the water. That meant a long day for me, too.

I was turned by strong hands on my shoulders, from the mouth on my nipple, from the finger sawing in and out of my cunt. I found a man who had dropped his shorts. His cock, semi-hard, hung between his legs. I grasped it without thought. It was a good-sized cock. His hands pressed lightly on my shoulders and I bent over to bring it to my lips. I could have sunk to my knees but hands and fingers had already found my cunt and tits. Bending over, though, presented an option kneeling didn't and someone behind me took it.

As I took the cock between my lips and into my mouth, I felt another cock replace fingers as it nudged and probed my cunt before quickly locating my hole and sinking into it. I didn't know who it was but I knew it was black and someone I had never had in my cunt before. It wasn't big enough to be Jerome or Leroy.

This turned into something far different than I had previously experienced. This wasn't about fucking me for them to cum. This was merely about fucking me. Another cock appeared at my mouth and I braced myself with hands on a chair and moved my mouth from cock to cock with little effort of my own other than pulling off one cock and with open mouth turning slightly so the next cock could be pushed in. My cunt was receiving similar treatment: a cock fucked me for several moments before pulling out and another immediately taking its place.

My arousal and stimulation rose quickly with the strong, powerful fucking in my cunt and the different cocks in my mouth and knowing I was the center of all these men ready and anxious to have their turn. The switches though, cock to cock, were disruptive with a momentary let-down before my arousal spiked again.

When my first orgasm hit, the cock in my cunt continued plowing into me relentlessly and didn't switch until my body slowed its twitching and shivering. My mouth hung open as I gasped but the cocks continued to probe my open mouth. Drool was flowing from my mouth.

After my orgasm, I was moved to cushions arranged on the deck of the boat. On my back, someone crawled between my legs and thrust into my cunt. Two cocks appeared at my head to alternately suck and hands mauled my tits. My legs were pulled up into the air and spread apart wide. The fucking became more intense until I felt cum streaming into my hole. The next man lowered my legs and I wrapped them around his waist as he fucked me hard to his own climax. The next man took me in the same position and someone began strumming my engorged clit as I continued sucking cocks surrounding my head.

I orgasmed, again. My mouth released the cock inside but my fingers somehow found it and continued stroking it. No cock had yet cum in my mouth. Another cock spewed cum into me and the cock I was holding moved away and to my cunt. Through the haze of lust consuming me, I realized my mouth was the staging for the next fuck. After this one came inside me, I was flipped over on my hands and knees. A cock slammed into my cunt and fucked me for a moment before pulling out and pressing at my asshole. He had entered my cunt only for the spent cum of other men to use as lubrication. He pressed past my sphincter and I gasped around another cock in my mouth. It felt good... the switch... and his size was easier than Leroy.

My awareness of my surroundings melded into one cock after another, one orgasm after another. I quickly lost track of my orgasms and the number of climaxes in my cunt or ass. At some point, when a cock pulled out while I was on my hands and knees, I pulled off the cock in my mouth as he moved and my head sagged. My eyes happened to focus on something behind me as I peered between my splayed legs. Obscene. Outrageous. Amazing. A long thread of cum was hanging from my cunt lips. I watched a pair of huge black thighs approach me and a pole-sized cock smoothly enter my gaping cunt. As it did, spent cum flowed out around this large cock. Though my cunt was loosened by the fucking of maybe 6 men, I immediately recognized it as Leroy's. I felt him lean over my back and nestle his lips through my hair to my ear.

"What a slut you are, Miss Trish." I gasped as he pulled back and slammed his monster fully and deeply into me. I could hear the squishing his cock caused as it pressed through my hole. "Look up and see Jerome." I did as he instructed. I had to blink a couple of times to properly focus but found Jerome sitting with legs spread and his hand stroking that beautiful cock. I tore my eyes from his cock to his face. He wore a very pleased smile and blew me a kiss when our eyes met. I weakly smiled back. "He's happy... more than happy, Miss Trish. He said you've exceeded every thought he had about a slut."

"Oh... God... God help... me, Leroy, but... I love... all this."

He hadn't slowed his cock moving in and out of me. Then, he chuckled, "Ready for me to fuck your ass, then?"

"OH... FUCK... YESSSSS! Fuck me, Leroy. Make me cum, again. Fuck my ass!"

Leroy flooded my already messy asshole. My orgasm was stupendous. The caring lover he was to me he held me tightly against his body as we both spent ourselves. After, he gently lowered me to the cushions, his cock slowly sliding out of my ass like a long snake. I collapsed on my front gasping. When my eyes opened, I found several sets of bare feet. I rolled over and sat up with a struggle. All the guys were lounging in chairs spread around the stern deck. I looked at the guys around me and blushed. I couldn't help it. The only one I hadn't fucked was Jerome. Ten guys had fucked me and spent their seed in my cunt or ass. I was a sweaty, drained slut. Jerome's aspirations for me had been completely fulfilled. And it was only the beginning... and I knew it looking at them.

Then it hit me. They were all there. Nobody was missing to control the boat which was now gently rocking.
"We've been anchored off a small island for a little while," Jerome offered as if reading my mind. Maybe he could. Maybe that's what happens when you give yourself to someone else like this. Stan and I do and that's an emotional attachment. Maybe... my physical commitment to Jerome is similar?
I struggle to get to my feet and someone, I'm not going to remember names, gave me a supporting hand. I stood amid their chair arrangement with feet parted for balance against the gentle rocking. I could feel the cum running out of my two holes and coating my inner thighs. I blushed slightly at the feeling but didn't look... I would only blush a whole lot more.
Someone put a beer in my hand. I thank him and made my way to Jerome who opened his arms for me to sit. I settled into his lap, took a deep drink, and sighed as I settled against him. It seemed to be a signal and conversation, teasing and jokes began to flow. It was clear all these guys were friends and very comfortable together.
For a moment, I listened to the banter. Then, I softly said to Jerome, "You didn't fuck me." I looked at him.
He smiled and kissed me, the fingers of one hand confidently playing over my tit and nipple in plain sight of his friends. "I wanted to watch you. You've done everything I've asked. You've exceeded every expectation I've had." He kissed me, again. "I honestly didn't know what I meant when I first told you I wanted a slut, not another woman who would crawl into my bed for a fuck. I knew I wanted more but I didn't know exactly what that was. When you never backed down, I continued pushing you, challenging you." His fingers traced down to my messy cunt and I opened my legs without thought or concern. "I wasn't sure about today. I thought, would have expected, you to slow things down, to control the activity. You didn't. You accepted what evolved... a true gangbang. I was fascinated. I was impressed."
I reached between my legs and pulled his hardening cock out and against my cunt to stroke it but it didn't last long. "I need to fuck you, Jerome. I want your cum in me, too."
He pinched a nipple and I moaned. "Then sit on me but facing them. Fuck me so all of them can watch."
I slipped off his lap, spread my feet outside of his, and backed to him. I reached between my legs and glimpsed how messy my cunt really was. What a slut. Now you're going to display it all for them to see, again. I lowered my ass, wiggled over his cock head, and sank down in a smooth motion over the length. I didn't stop or change directions until I was sitting on his thighs, his cock fully inside me. I looked down as I groaned and moaned with the feeling of his cock filling me, even as sloppy as my cunt was, it felt so good. I pulled up and exposed his black meat shiny with cum. I looked from that view to fix my eyes on each of Jerome's friends. Then, making contact with each, I dropped down and impaled myself on his pole. I groaned and heard gasps from mouths around us.
I felt a swell rise within me. Not orgasmic. More like pride, fulfillment of achievement. Yes, I was a slut... Jerome's slut... a married slut. Yes, that swelling was indeed pride. I was proud to be his slut and thrilled to prove it in any way he might devise or dream.
We were anchored in a small cove at an island that boaters came to because it was close and unregulated. It turns into a party location with many boats coming together in what turns into a drunken escape from the world.
We jumped from the boat and generally frolicked in the water. Jerome eased the boat closer to shore and anchored there. We made our way to shore. I was nervous about our nudity. I wasn't used to nude beaches. Not being policed, though, anything went on the island. I soon found myself on my knees sucking all the cock formed in a circle around me. Then, I was laid down on my back in the sand and fucked. This was different, though. The fucking and sucking had a different purpose and one I didn't immediately catch onto. The first couple of guys pulled out and came on my face, tits, or stomach. Then, it dawned on me that was the intention. Guy after guy pulled out of my mouth or cunt to spew their cum on my body. I giggled as I became more and more covered in cum.
I looked up as the shadow seemed to always cover me. Men, white and black and brown, standing over me stroking their cocks. I was being fucked and was sucking black cock while the others were stroking over and near me. The ones stroking periodically stepped over me and shot cum onto my face or chest.
When the last of our group finished fucking me, a white guy with a big belly tentatively stepped up. Someone must have given him the okay because he dropped to the sand and entered me. His cock was small and after all the bigger cocks and loads of cum, it did little to stimulate me but he came in short order. Then another took his place and a new cock appeared at my mouth.
When it ended, I was assisted to my feet. I looked down through eyes partially closed by cum. The guys waited... when I broke into a fit of laughter, they all joined in. It seemed I was covered in cum, much from our group but a lot from strangers on the beach. I never dreamed, in any wild imagination since knowing Jerome, such a thing happening. I was no longer surprised... I loved it, too.
I wanted to dive into the water to clean up but the guys wouldn't allow it. I looked to Jerome for help but he just smiled. I shrugged and allowed myself to be swept in their effort to display me. And, they did. I should have been humiliated, feeling degraded but I wasn't. What a thrill. What a turn-on. They marched me down the beach. One white woman and 11 black men. That alone is an image that begs erotic and obscene thoughts. Then, seeing me closer, covered in cum from head to cunt... staring, pointing, and lewd comments followed me down the beach until I was finally allowed to splash into the water and wash it all off. The return walk back past the same people elicited knowing and leering smiles from both men and women.
Back on the boat and more beer... and more fucking. Boats drifted close to watch but nobody was invited on. I had my time with strangers. And, frankly, 11 guys, many with big cocks, were plenty.
I didn't even want to think about how I might feel the next morning. I knew my cunt was already red and getting tender. But, I wasn't stopping, not by a long shot. I was delirious with the lustful experience of being a slut. I couldn't get enough cock and I wanted every drop of seed they could manage time after time.
When it was done, though, I didn't even know it. I wasn't aware of arriving back at the dock at Jerome's house. I wasn't aware of each of the guys giving me a kiss of thanks on the forehead or cheek. I wasn't aware of Leroy carrying me up to Jerome's bed. I was somewhat aware, though, of the fitful night of sleep filled with erotic dreams while pressed tightly to Jerome's body and the comforting embrace of his arm.
I was also not aware of his waking to my erotic moaning and humping against his thigh. Or the thoughts running through his mind considering what else I might be willing to do for him.
He would later tell me I came on his leg at once during the night. How I could possibly have orgasms remaining within me would confound both of us.

CHAPTER 7: SERVING

A gangbang on a boat with 11 black men? That was predictable. This? I would never have predicted this.

Jerome stood next to me appraising the outfit he had decided perfect for me. It wasn't much in the way of coverage but Jerome's ideas of clothes for me rarely had the consideration of coverage involved. The outfit was all white, all lace except for the high heels that were strapped. Stockings, a garter belt, shelf bra, and a collar around my neck. I could simply have been naked but Jerome also liked the illusion of my being dressed. But above all else, unless impossible by public legal or morality constraints, he liked me available... available to touch, available to probe, and, ultimately, available to fuck.

This night? This night I was to act as a server at a dinner party he was hosting for three couples. Yes, this was my attire while acting as a server of drinks and dinner and, as he put it, after-dinner whatever. I had a pretty good idea what the 'whatever' would entail in general or at least in concept. The details I was struggling with but believed, understood, and accepted it was not within my control.

Jerome provided just a little in the way of an explanation of the three couples. Several years ago one of his sometimes sexual partners had invited him to a swingers club she belonged to. He became quite popular and was invited back when the club had 'single men nights'. Like me, other women found his big black cock something worth coveting. It was there that he met these women. I say women because, as he told me, the women were all dominant and had cuckolded their weak and small-cocked husbands. They had found each other for mutual support. A mystery to me and Jerome was how sexually active women found themselves with men who failed to satisfy them but also thought of myself. Perhaps they, too, found their sexual lust at some point after marriage. Regardless, the women enjoyed good cock and enjoyed flaunting their enjoyment of cock in front of their husbands who would submissively watch and attend to cleaning up after them. I didn't understand it. Even though I found myself in the position of desiring and needing a big cock for gratification, I could never treat Stan in that way. That significance wasn't lost on Jerome and was one of the things he respected about me. Jerome had taken advantage of the situation but felt increasingly uncomfortable in the relationships.

This evening was to be different. The husbands would probably still be submissively excluded from the activities but I would be the difference in the activities. The women had mentioned a desire to explore a different avenue of subjugating their husbands: their use of a woman in front of them. I wasn't at all sure what that meant. I had never in my limited sexual exposure before Jerome even considered being with a woman and certainly not since Jerome (that has been all cock). Jerome wasn't sure, either. He did think, though, that it would be another good test for me. So... my sluthood was still being explored.

They had approached him from out of the blue because he had assisted them in the past. They were looking for a woman, a location, and eventually still a good cock. Jerome's initial reaction was to reject them. Then, he thought of me. What an interesting new challenge. As far as the couples were concerned, I was merely a lusty slut willing to try any new challenge.

Willing? In a sense, yes. Although uncertain about this challenge, I was always ready and eager to please Jerome. My new mantra... In Jerome I trust.

All of which is how I found myself opening the front door at the sound of the chime. "Good evening, ma'am. Welcome to Mr. Cardell's home," I announced to the strikingly tall, white woman standing before me. I was instructed to ignore all the men who would be arriving with the women. "Please follow me." I led her (him also as he followed behind her) through the foyer to the living room.

So it went with the arrival of the two other women. Each with a husband following discretely (obediently?) behind them. With the arrival of all the women, I moved from couple to couple taking drink preferences. I returned holding a tray with four drinks, some mixed and several wines. Several of the women had already felt the comfort of touching my exposed and available body, though none had yet been more aggressive in touching than taking a nipple between two fingers.

"She's lovely, Jerome," one of the women pronounced. "I couldn't take my eyes off her swaying ass as she led us to you."

"Ass?" another woman offered, "those boobs... my god... the way they sway and bounce."

"Say it's so, Jerome," the final woman beseeched, "this is the slut you promised us?"

Having delivered all the drinks, the accompanying husbands received none, I held the empty tray as Jerome came up beside me, his hand stroking my bare back and ass. He moved his arm around my body and his hand sought to go underneath my arm which I raised so his hand could more easily fondle my tit.

"She is, indeed. Trish. A true slut. I've sampled her myself. You will enjoy her when the time comes."

They had the drink, then another as they talked about past encounters including times with Jerome. I occasionally glanced at the three men. They stood off to the side with neutral expressions as they watched and, apparently, waited... for what I didn't know. Nor could I imagine. What would drive a woman to exert such control over someone they had once professed to love and what would drive a man to become so controlled?

Dinner was four courses and delicious. Not that I (or the men) ate it. I was so sure because I had cooked it. I served each course and, as the dinner progressed, the women became bolder about touching me. By the time I was serving dessert, the women were inserting fingers into my cunt.

"She's literally dripping." "I've got three fingers inside her." "She feels ready for anything." "Even a fist, I would imagine." Those and many more such comments. A fist up my cunt? My legs felt weak just thinking about it. I looked to the end of the table where Jerome sat casually. He was watching me, checking my reactions, evaluating any responses that might indicate a problem arising. He quickly smiled at me. 'In Jerome I trust'.

Unlike the men who stood expectantly behind their wives to respond to some trivial instruction I hadn't provided, I was constantly moving through the dinner. If I wasn't at the table serving... or being fondled or probed... I was in the kitchen readying the next course for serving.

When it was done, I quickly cleared the table mess into the kitchen while Jerome entertained them with after-dinner drinks. When I entered the family room where the rest of the evening's activities were to occur, I sadly found the men standing against a wall while the women laughed and engaged Jerome. They were openly flirting with him in front of their husbands and he was clearly teasing them comments about past meetings together.

Once noticed, I was called into their tight group and immediately covered by fingers touching, fondling, and probing my body. One woman unclasped my shelf bra. Another unclasped the garter belt from my stockings. My heels were removed, my stockings rolled down my legs and the garter belt pushed over my hips and down my legs. Whatever they had conspired for me, they didn't want me practically naked but fully naked.

Jerome took a chair that he moved to face the long couch. I was pulled with the women as they moved to it. They each hiked up their skirts to their waists and sat down with their asses at the edge. They were each naked underneath. I stood in front of them as they spread wide and hooked legs. Even someone unfamiliar with girl-girl sex could see what was expected. I went to my knees and crawled to the closest which was also the woman on my left. Three middle-aged women spreading their shaved cunts for me to please.

I tentatively put my tongue to the first cunt. The scent was a little different from mine, a smell I was familiar with from my many times of masturbation during the time I was practicing and preparing for Jerome's expectations. This cunt was strong but not unpleasant. My tentative actions came to an end, though, when a hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled it firmly into her sex.

"She's a virgin, Jerome?" she called out. "What an interesting choice you've given us. She's clearly a slut by the way she openly displayed herself and accepted our fingers. But, a girl-girl virgin... what fun this will be ladies," she exclaimed to the other women, "we get to introduce her to all this."

There was laughter but I enjoyed little of their mirth. My nose and mouth were jammed into this cunt. Pressed to a cock and I would have just opened up and swallowed. I hadn't prepared for this. I opened my lips and began mouthing the woman's lips and the clitoral hood. As my mind settled from reacting to the suddenness of introduction to another cunt, I thought back to what I had enjoyed when Jerome would eat me in our quieter times together. He had performed specific nice things, others that were more pleasurable, and some that were amazing. That was what I focused on as my tongue came out and began duplicating what I remembered. As the woman responded with moans and flexing of her body, I better understood what had added to her experience and enjoyment.

Soon, though, I was pulled to the next woman and her waiting cunt. It went like this for a long time but not really much different than a circle of hard cocks to suck and please. As my hands assist my mouth in stroking cocks, I began using fingers on the women, stroking clits, reaming their cunts, and curling my fingers to attack their g-spots just as Jerome had done to me. One by one I brought the women to an orgasm And, along the way, I discovered something important: I liked cunt. Maybe I didn't like cunt as much as I loved the feel of a big, hard, swollen cock in my mouth and down my throat or pounding deep in my own cunt or squeezing in my asshole. Maybe not that much. But I like it.

I wiped my face as I rose from the last gasping woman. I could feel the juices of orgasms and my saliva spread over my lower face and chin. I was breathing hard myself and glanced over at Jerome who had his cock out and leisurely stroking it. The smile he gave me told me everything: I had done very well and he was very proud.

I pulled myself together and freshened everyone's drinks. I couldn't resist looking at the men as I moved around the women as they stood so obediently, patiently, and quietly to the side. There was something in the faces of each of them. I couldn't in my brief examination put my finger on the exact impression: sadness, regret, loss?

The women were recovering, though. Their talk had taken on new energy as they complimented Jerome for selecting me. They seemed to be one in the thought that my newness to eating pussy had been quite thrilling as I discovered my interest.

I took my place next to Jerome's chair, again. His hand slipped between my thighs from behind. I parted my legs and his fingers rose to my cunt, stroking over my lips and dipping into my hole, all in clear view for the women. The women, I noticed, had rearranged their skirts as if they hadn't just had their cunts pleasured. That was about to change, though.

One of the women raised a hand and pointed to the foyer. All three men moved at once and returned in moments with the large handbag each of the women had brought with them. The women looked at me with something lewd and threatening behind their eyes. They stood. The men came around the couch and began opening and unzipping the dress of their wife. It was fascinating... and sad to watch. Jerome's fingers re-entered my cunt. I looked down at him as his fingers played with me. It wasn't his fingers that caused me to look down. His fingers touching and probing me was now a natural, expected, assumed part of my being his. My body was always available to him. In fact, if he wasn't touching me in some way during a time I was close by, that would be what was noticed by me. No, what caused me to long down was... again... the men. To me, it was sad. In ways, I could be thought of as merely a fuck-toy but it wasn't that simple. Jerome used me anyway he desire and he shared me with Leroy and others but it was willful for me; I wanted it that way; and, I derived great pleasure myself from being used. Besides, Jerome honestly cared for my happiness and fulfillment. Was it somehow the same for these men? How could it be?

When the women were naked, the men carefully folded the clothes to the side. From the bags, the women pulled out dildos but unlike the ones Jerome bought for me to pleasure myself when he wasn't around. These had straps on them. As the women stepped into the straps and pulled them up into place, I saw what they were. With the devices in place, each woman now looked to have a hard cock protruding from their crotch. After eating each of them to orgasm, they were about to fuck me. A mini-gangbang but by women.

They moved me aggressively into the center of the room where a rug and old blanket had been spread. Moving granted me the opportunity to get a closer look at what the women were wearing. They were wearing exactly what I had initially thought. What I could now differentiate was the dildos attached. One was a fairly large black cock shaped dildo. If I had to express the first impression, I would have said it was fashioned similar to cocks that had recently fucked me but not the size of Jerome's. Another looked more like anal beads but perhaps slightly thicker than the one Jerome bought for me. The third was a crème colored dildo that I spotted the woman fiddling with the end of. Was it a vibrator?

Of all the men I've been fucking lately it seems they have a natural movement that undoubtedly comes from the cock being a part of them. How does that work with a woman trying to duplicate the action? Is there a difference? I was about to find out.

The woman with the black cock strap-on lay on her back on the blanket. She gave me a look that I was sure was meant to be commanding, controlling, a look that would send her poor husband scurrying into action to please her. The look meant nothing to me. Instead, I looked at Jerome who had resumed his casual position to watch. I sent him a look that I intended to ask if these women were for real. He just returned another smile to me. I understood. Regardless of what I thought of the women and their attitudes, Jerome was giving me to them for their enjoyment.

So, instead, I corrected my own attitude. I walked over her body until I was over her hips and went down to my knees. I reached back to grasp the dildo attached to her and eased it into my ready cunt. Although I was easing myself down over the toy, the woman thrust upward with her hips and penetrated me completely, her hands aiding the effort by pulling on my hips down. I gasped at the abruptness. I looked down and saw the uncaring menace in her eyes. She then looked behind me and I knew the woman with the anal dildo would be approaching and only a moment later did I feel the hard plastic slide over my asshole. Although the dildo jammed up my cunt appeared to be similar in size to Jerome's, the one I had seen now prodding my ass was nowhere close. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks in open invitation and uttered a defiant offering.

"Go ahead... fuck me... take my ass, too."

I understood these women were used to dominating though I was sure that wouldn't work with Jerome so there must also be a part of them that responded to a loss of control. I rose up on the dildo in my cunt and slammed down. The woman below me opened her mouth and groaned. That was when it occurred to me the attachment she was wearing must have provided some impact to her own groin, likely her clit. I ignored the woman behind me trying to catch up to my fucking motions as I watched the face of the woman below me as her eyebrows furrowed and her breathing became quick and ragged. It was as though I could see the gears in her brain turning to seek some way to reverse what was happening, to again regain control. She did it by clutching me against her chest, immobilizing me from aggressively fucking the dildo and her.

Now restricted, the woman behind me pressed her dildo against my puckered hole and thrust in while having the opportunity. I gasped at the sudden penetration and moaned as each increasingly larger ball of the device forced its way inside me.

I stared down at the woman below me from the inches that separated our faces and exclaimed, "FUCK ME! Yes... do it... DO IT... fuck my holes!"

There was a moment of hesitation from both of them. The two dildos were motionless for that moment... then they aggressively began fucking my holes with what felt like taking revenge for my defiance of their control, for willingly giving what they had wanted to forcefully take. My mouth fell open as both dildos were thrust into me with as much brute force as they could muster. It was a wasted effort. It felt good but it was wasted if they were trying to intimidate me. They didn't know I was Jerome's slut. They didn't understand I was a slut for black cock. They didn't know I lived for monster black cocks truly dominating me... and loving it. I would fuck them. They could use me. They wouldn't intimidate me, though.

They did their best and I loved it. They were trying to abuse me... and I loved it.

With the two women fucking my cunt and ass, the third appeared at my face with her dildo dangling in front of her. I opened my mouth and she slid it in. Airtight. Not since the gangbang had this happened. As the new one in my mouth slid to the entrance to my throat, it didn't feel the same though. My stimulation was steadily rising and I was going to have a good orgasm, I could already tell that, but something was missing, and that was the feel. They weren't real cocks that pulsed and twitched and swelled within me.

Afterward... I served... again. Fresh drinks. Jerome had his cock out. At some point during my being fucked, he had removed his cock and stroked it while watching. Now, he was teasing the three women. As I handed him his drink, I caressed his big cock with my fingertips. His free hand on my hip, he smiled up at me. I couldn't read anything in the smile or his eyes. I didn't see a request or suggestion. All I saw was his pleasure. He was pleased with the way the evening was going. I wanted something, though. And, not being a compliant submissive but a willing and eager participant in our relationship, I moved in front of him, knelt between his legs, and took his cock in my hands. He didn't object for the sake of the women. In fact, it probably played into the role of the evening. I had been fucked by toys now I wanted the real thing at least to feel and taste.

I licked the length from balls to head. I did it seductively, slowly, my eyes fixed on his. I had learned many things about cocks and many things about sucking them and how to tease while doing it. Jerome had been a patient teacher and a willing object of my practice. All those days and nights holding his cock, loving it, sucking it, and swallowing it. Holding and sucking cock pleased me but his cock I worshiped. I felt I truly earned the praise he heaped on me to his friends.

I sucked him hard. I already knew the women also liked cock and his cock from times at the swingers' club. I anticipated some part of the night would involve him fucking them. I looked up at him by tilting my head while holding his cock deep in my mouth. He was watching me. I released his cock and stroked it as I slithered up his clothed body to kiss him.

I moved my lips to his ear. "Would you like me to suck out your cum," I whispered, "so you can last longer while fucking the three of them?" I knew what he was capable of. I enjoyed the second and third or more fucks during nights and the number of times he could bring me to orgasm with his monster after the first time. He only had to give me that smile and I knew.

I sucked him to climax, making a production of licking my lips and pulling stray bits of his cum back to my mouth. I checked their drinks, then settled in front of each woman in turn to eat cunt. This wasn't to orgasm, though. This was to tease each to the point of need while Jerome recovered.
"Slut..." I stopped and looked behind me. Jerome was naked, his strong black body as impressive and arousing as his big black cock. "I need to fuck some cunt. You did well in getting them prepared."
I looked at the women. They were glassy-eyed, each fondling tits and rolling nipples. Yes, they were ready. I glanced past them to the men. They seemed to be ready for something, too. I wondered what. They were clothed, not even touching themselves, yet they seemed to be anticipating something, too. How did they fit into this evening? Just here to watch... or something yet to come?
It was interesting to watch the change in the woman. Their dominant attitudes quickly melted away to reveal compliance to Jerome. Jerome, for his part, became forceful and dominant with the women, a demeanor he hadn't shown me. Clearly and interestingly, the role-playing with these women took several forms. As much as they seemed to covet the dominant role, it evaporated in the face of Jerome.
He lined the women on the floor on their hands and knees. This was a subservient position and Jerome understood this. It put the woman in the position of being used, a position reminiscent of that of a bitch being taken and mated by the male. I enjoyed it but I enjoyed any position that had his cock in my cunt or ass... or mouth. I giggled to myself. Yeah... you're a slut for him, alright. I enjoyed it, perhaps, unconditionally because Jerome used it for fucking me to orgasm and that frequently meant man-handling my swinging tits and strumming my clit. I could already see this was going to be different.
He had them lined up, their faces down on the blanket, their asses in the air, and making them wait, recognize in their minds how submissive he was making them be. He touched each of their cunt, slipped a finger crudely and abruptly inside, before making a muttering comment about their wetness. I glanced at the men standing quietly. They seemed to be feeling something different as these controlling women were themselves being controlled so easily.
Jerome moved behind the first woman. He touched his bulbous cock head to her dripping cunt. He just moved it up and down. I saw her move her hips back but he moved to avoid penetration.
Jerome laughed. "You want my cock, bitch?" He looked over at me, then teased her more. The other women were moving slightly as if Jerome was behind them. They had all seemed to become desperate. "Say it... you're a cock-hungry bitch." His cock touching her hole but not slipping inside.
"YES... YES... I'm a cock... hungry... bitch. Just... fuck me... please."
He laughed. He was enjoying demeaning her and the other women sensed it, too. The anticipation of it happening to them next seemed to excite them as they waited in position as they rocked back and forth with small movements. He reached to the next woman and thrust two fingers in her cunt. She gasped and groaned when the fingers left.
"You think you are better than this slut I found?" He looked at me and winked. I smiled back. This was fascinating. And arousing. In only moments he had these three women shivering and panting for his cock. "Answer me if you want this cock."
"Yes," she blurted out. Then, she seemed to think better of her response. "I mean... I... but... she's just a slut... I can tell... she'll do anything."
Jerome looked at me, winked, and shrugged his shoulders. I could see what he was saying as clearly as if he verbalized it. Yeah... true... she will. I smiled back. It took control not to laugh my agreement back to him. God, YES... I would do anything... as long as it was him asking.
"True... she might be a slut who loves to fuck and suck and eat pussy. You, though... you're a cock-hungry bitch. You said so. You'll do anything, too. You'll do anything for my big cock to fill your cunt."
Her head nodded immediately. Curiously, the other two women were nodding, too. They were all taking his words personally. I had never seen anything like this and it had my own cunt dripping and desperate for his cock to be slamming into me rather than her. I looked up and found the three men watching with fascination, too.
"Yes... please... anything... just fuck me!"
He smiled. He had it. He jerked his head at me toward the woman. I was confused. What did that mean? Then, I put it all together and my smile grew wider. I was to share in knocking these bitches down a few pegs.
I moved in front of her, sat down and spread my legs wide, and scooted to her so my dripping cunt was in front of her face. She looked at my cunt, glanced up at me resigned, and covered my cunt with her mouth. Jerome slammed his cock fully into her cunt with a single, powerful thrust. She gasped and groaned and her mouth pushed firmly into my cunt.
"You'd better make this slut's cunt tingle... or I stop fucking you." He winked at me but she was already doing a stellar job of eating me. Her tongue probing as deep as she could into my hole and alternating with licking and sucking my engorged clit.
She orgasmed too soon for me but Jerome unceremoniously pulled out of her and moved to the next woman. I followed him. This woman immediately drove her mouth and tongue into my cunt and was rewarded with Jerome's cock sliding into her desperate cunt. My moans joined this second woman's and I looked to the side at the third woman. Her mouth was open and she was already panting in anticipation. Her tongue came out and licked her lips. Her eyes turned up to mine and I saw it. She wanted my cunt. She was hungry for it. Maybe it was only the realization that my cunt would give her Jerome's cock. She was shivering in anticipation.
It was a crazy thing to experience. I also found out how the men fit into the evening, though. After being forced into compliance to get Jerome's cock, the women quickly recovered, though they recognized they had lost it with Jerome and me.
The women lay back on the floor with legs spread. Jerome had managed when he came with the last woman to deposit a stream into each of them in turn. Even as he fucked the final woman, the other two had remained as he had positioned them. The men moved together to their own wife, knelt between their legs, and lapped at their cunts. Their role was to clean them.
It was peculiarly intriguing but when they looked at Jerome's cock still coated with cum and cunt juice, I leaped to intercept it. I engulfed his cock protectively. No way was a submissive cockold touching this cock with me around.