Discussion Who has seen their parents having sex?

My story-

Indian Guy!
So parents have sex on regular basis they do not care whether it is diwali or any other festival related to god because they are very horny couple which you may not notice in public. It’s shocking to me because my parents are extremely religious people so them having passionate sex is very shocking for me.

PreInfo : My parents always had clothed sex because what if someone walked in on them

like myself or my sister.

My mom always remove her bra before go to sleep. She has white big boobs.

My father always sleep in his underwear.

They always had sex in same lame positions because of fear someone might walked in on them.

Main Story :

So one day I overheard my father saying silently to my mother during afternoon “Aj raat ko jaldi matt soo jaa hum aj kuch naya try karte hai” (English : Do not sleep early tonight we will have some fun and will try something new) so my mom giggled and nodded. I also heard the same thing so I was also prepared for something naughty to happen. Usually they had very very quiet sex means my mom doesn’t even moan during sex, that much quiet. But today my father was ballsy and he did not care whether his children heard him doing sex or not. So night came it was around 1 AM at which I always go to sleep so my father checked on me and my sibling then go to the hall to sleep.

(We have 1 BHK so my parents sleep in hall and we sleep in bedroom)

Dad and Mom already awake he told mom ”Aj khudko roko matt dil kholke sex karna.Moan bhi karna agar chahiye to” (English : ”they’re asleep. And tonight don’t hold back yourself. Moan if you want to as much as you want”) mom said “Pakka na”(“Are you sure about it?”)

dad said “Regular sex se mai thak chuka hoon kuch alag karte hai na harr baar bachonko pata lagg jaayega ye darr mai hum sex enjoy nahi karr pate.” (English : “Yes I am tired of doing sex in the fear of walked in on us. Let it be if they walked in on us they will know what sex is.”) Mom said “Okay”

I am hearing them quietly but I want to see what they doing so I go to the entrance of the hall and peeped and show is just getting started. Dad started kissing mom so passionately and intensly while pressing her boobs while mom holding his penis by putting hand inside his undies. Now Dad started kissing her neck and started removing her gown he told mom “Tonight you will do as I say No questions.” then he removed her gown even in the dark mom’s boobs are shining as light while my dad sucking like thirsty man drinking water, mom’s nipples are starting to get erect and they seem sensitive so mom started moaning and suddenly dad squeezed the boobs hard, started biting the nipples this took my mom by surprise so her moan got louder she got angry on father but enjoyed it by the look of it.

Now the main show begin dad removed her panty while mom also tried to remove his underwear now both are completely naked so dad started explaining mom what blowjob is

Mom was shocked but ready to try so my parents got in 69 position. Dad started to lick mom’s pussy while she is stroking and given him a blowjob. Environment is getting hotter and hotter mom started to reach orgasm because of dad’s intense pussy licking skills so she moaned loudly such that even I got scared for a bit but dad did not stop there he keeps licking so mom also started stroking hard when dad is about to reach climax he told her to drink it and pressed his dick inside her mouth and ejaculated. Mom coughed a little bit but drank whole thing.

Now dad put my mom on his side and started kissing before the second erection while mom keep stroking dad’s dick to erect. This foreplay goes on for 5–10 mins including nipple sucking, fingering, kissing. Finally dad is erect and goes on top of her for missionary position and put his dick without any warning which make my mom moan louder. Dad started humping so fast and loud you can hear humping & moaning sound even outside of the house. He kept banging and banging for 10 mins. Suddenly mom started yelling “I am cumming” and she reached orgasm but my father is not done he turn over mom and started banging her in doggy style doesn’t even give her time to breath which I can see clearly. Mom is out of breath moaning, dad kept banging for another 10 mins in doggy style and cum inside her making mom reached orgasm again. She falled down in pleasure & sweet pain, my dad is tired but not done but by the looks of my mother she can’t take it anymore.

(Mom had vasectomy so she will not get pregnant that’s why dad creampied her )

Mom told him “We are finished right” dad laughed and said “No we are not.” Mom was shocked and said “I can’t go one more round I can’t take it anymore.” dad said “You have to do it we will do it slowly this time.” so they keep kissing and messing around while the erection came back. so I go few steps back. They keep messing around for next 5 mins which include kissing, talking with each other. Then Dad told mom to give blowjob which goes on for 5 mins with intense deep throating after which dad told her to sit on top of her with slowly putting his dick inside her vagina while mom moaned “aaaaahhhhhhhhh aaahhh”. Now she started riding it slowly and slowly then my father bent her over on his body and started kissing then again she started to ride him, dad started squizzing her boobs. In this position they had sex for around 5 mins after that dad put mom on her back facing upward and boobs downwards, then he got top of her back spreading her ass putting pillow down so her ass will come up a bit then he put his dick in the vagina and started banging and just in 2 mins of that mom again reached orgasm by saying “I am cumming” but dad is not done he kept banging for other 3 minutes. At the end they again started fucking in missionary but in 4 mins of banging mom squirted all over dad and said “Honey stop I can’t anymore honey.” Dad said “Few more mins let me finish.” Now dad is increasing the pace of the sex started banging too hard while mom barely surviving & moaning. Dad try to finish as fast as possible but it took around 10 more mins and he ejaculated inside mom and relaxed sleep beside her.

Mom is literally had crazy experience she told dad “what a amazing experience but I don’t think I can walk Now. What Gotten into you today.” Dad said “I had fun too. Can we do it one more time.” Mom said “Hell No” Dad laughed and said “I am kidding. Let’s sleep like this for a while.” I go to my bed quietly but I am still hearing them. After a while I heard them wearing clothes.

All this things happen for around 1 and half hours. It all started around 1AM and ended around at 1:30 AM. My dad was literally a beast yesterday he fucked like there is no tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I got up and saw mom is not able to walk properly (I know why but I want to know her reason) she said she is feeling pain in her legs due to extra work. (I giggle in my mind because I know the truth). Then I saw panty of my mom lying in there maybe she forgot to put on yesterday I behave like I didn’t see so in that time mom hide her panty in the bathroom.

Tell me your story below-

My story-

Indian Guy!
So parents have sex on regular basis they do not care whether it is diwali or any other festival related to god because they are very horny couple which you may not notice in public. It’s shocking to me because my parents are extremely religious people so them having passionate sex is very shocking for me.

PreInfo : My parents always had clothed sex because what if someone walked in on them

like myself or my sister.

My mom always remove her bra before go to sleep. She has white big boobs.

My father always sleep in his underwear.

They always had sex in same lame positions because of fear someone might walked in on them.

Main Story :

So one day I overheard my father saying silently to my mother during afternoon “Aj raat ko jaldi matt soo jaa hum aj kuch naya try karte hai” (English : Do not sleep early tonight we will have some fun and will try something new) so my mom giggled and nodded. I also heard the same thing so I was also prepared for something naughty to happen. Usually they had very very quiet sex means my mom doesn’t even moan during sex, that much quiet. But today my father was ballsy and he did not care whether his children heard him doing sex or not. So night came it was around 1 AM at which I always go to sleep so my father checked on me and my sibling then go to the hall to sleep.

(We have 1 BHK so my parents sleep in hall and we sleep in bedroom)

Dad and Mom already awake he told mom ”Aj khudko roko matt dil kholke sex karna.Moan bhi karna agar chahiye to” (English : ”they’re asleep. And tonight don’t hold back yourself. Moan if you want to as much as you want”) mom said “Pakka na”(“Are you sure about it?”)

dad said “Regular sex se mai thak chuka hoon kuch alag karte hai na harr baar bachonko pata lagg jaayega ye darr mai hum sex enjoy nahi karr pate.” (English : “Yes I am tired of doing sex in the fear of walked in on us. Let it be if they walked in on us they will know what sex is.”) Mom said “Okay”

I am hearing them quietly but I want to see what they doing so I go to the entrance of the hall and peeped and show is just getting started. Dad started kissing mom so passionately and intensly while pressing her boobs while mom holding his penis by putting hand inside his undies. Now Dad started kissing her neck and started removing her gown he told mom “Tonight you will do as I say No questions.” then he removed her gown even in the dark mom’s boobs are shining as light while my dad sucking like thirsty man drinking water, mom’s nipples are starting to get erect and they seem sensitive so mom started moaning and suddenly dad squeezed the boobs hard, started biting the nipples this took my mom by surprise so her moan got louder she got angry on father but enjoyed it by the look of it.

Now the main show begin dad removed her panty while mom also tried to remove his underwear now both are completely naked so dad started explaining mom what blowjob is

Mom was shocked but ready to try so my parents got in 69 position. Dad started to lick mom’s pussy while she is stroking and given him a blowjob. Environment is getting hotter and hotter mom started to reach orgasm because of dad’s intense pussy licking skills so she moaned loudly such that even I got scared for a bit but dad did not stop there he keeps licking so mom also started stroking hard when dad is about to reach climax he told her to drink it and pressed his dick inside her mouth and ejaculated. Mom coughed a little bit but drank whole thing.

Now dad put my mom on his side and started kissing before the second erection while mom keep stroking dad’s dick to erect. This foreplay goes on for 5–10 mins including nipple sucking, fingering, kissing. Finally dad is erect and goes on top of her for missionary position and put his dick without any warning which make my mom moan louder. Dad started humping so fast and loud you can hear humping & moaning sound even outside of the house. He kept banging and banging for 10 mins. Suddenly mom started yelling “I am cumming” and she reached orgasm but my father is not done he turn over mom and started banging her in doggy style doesn’t even give her time to breath which I can see clearly. Mom is out of breath moaning, dad kept banging for another 10 mins in doggy style and cum inside her making mom reached orgasm again. She falled down in pleasure & sweet pain, my dad is tired but not done but by the looks of my mother she can’t take it anymore.

(Mom had vasectomy so she will not get pregnant that’s why dad creampied her )

Mom told him “We are finished right” dad laughed and said “No we are not.” Mom was shocked and said “I can’t go one more round I can’t take it anymore.” dad said “You have to do it we will do it slowly this time.” so they keep kissing and messing around while the erection came back. so I go few steps back. They keep messing around for next 5 mins which include kissing, talking with each other. Then Dad told mom to give blowjob which goes on for 5 mins with intense deep throating after which dad told her to sit on top of her with slowly putting his dick inside her vagina while mom moaned “aaaaahhhhhhhhh aaahhh”. Now she started riding it slowly and slowly then my father bent her over on his body and started kissing then again she started to ride him, dad started squizzing her boobs. In this position they had sex for around 5 mins after that dad put mom on her back facing upward and boobs downwards, then he got top of her back spreading her ass putting pillow down so her ass will come up a bit then he put his dick in the vagina and started banging and just in 2 mins of that mom again reached orgasm by saying “I am cumming” but dad is not done he kept banging for other 3 minutes. At the end they again started fucking in missionary but in 4 mins of banging mom squirted all over dad and said “Honey stop I can’t anymore honey.” Dad said “Few more mins let me finish.” Now dad is increasing the pace of the sex started banging too hard while mom barely surviving & moaning. Dad try to finish as fast as possible but it took around 10 more mins and he ejaculated inside mom and relaxed sleep beside her.

Mom is literally had crazy experience she told dad “what a amazing experience but I don’t think I can walk Now. What Gotten into you today.” Dad said “I had fun too. Can we do it one more time.” Mom said “Hell No” Dad laughed and said “I am kidding. Let’s sleep like this for a while.” I go to my bed quietly but I am still hearing them. After a while I heard them wearing clothes.

All this things happen for around 1 and half hours. It all started around 1AM and ended around at 1:30 AM. My dad was literally a beast yesterday he fucked like there is no tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I got up and saw mom is not able to walk properly (I know why but I want to know her reason) she said she is feeling pain in her legs due to extra work. (I giggle in my mind because I know the truth). Then I saw panty of my mom lying in there maybe she forgot to put on yesterday I behave like I didn’t see so in that time mom hide her panty in the bathroom.

Tell me your story below-

Bahot badhiya lund khada kr diya. Muje bachpan yaad aa gya. Maine mere parents ko bahoooot baar chodte hue dekha tha. Meri maa ke muh se kbhi aaah nhi suni thi. Mai bhi saalo se maa ko chodta hu lekin meri maa kbhi moan nhi karti.

Meri wife bhi jb tk mai chodta tha koi aawaj nhi karti thi. Jb bhi mai wife ko chodta tha to uska muh khula ho jata tha aur aankhe band kr leti thi. Chudai ke bich kych bolna bhi wife ko pasand nhi tha. Jb dusro se chudwana suru kiya bahot aawaj karti hai aur ganda bhi bolti hai. ( hum wife swapp krte hai to )