Adultery With Hot Lady From Gym

D

deegeevee

With Hot Lady From Gym
It was a long weekend and my gym was open till 12 pm. I went to the gym around 10 am. Unlike the other days, the gym was not crowded with people. None were there, not even my gym trainer. The gym was open and anyone with a membership card can just go in and start doing the workout. I started the treadmill and ran on it. I heard the door open and turned my head to see. It was Santha. Santha was above 45 years but by looking at her, one will say she is in between 35-38 years. The hot lady was neither busty nor lean- her physique lied in between, fair skinned round face with fleshy lips. Her thick black straight hairs were complimenting her gorgeous body. She was a Keralite and natural beauty of Kerala woman was on her. She used to wear shorts and sports bra but today she was wearing grey 3/4th with a same grey colour sports bra.
The 3/4th tightly covered her legs from knee to hip, ended just below her navel, showing a small amount of baby fat around her waist. I could see her ass muscles tension while she was walking in the tight 3/4th. Her naked neck is very sexy and I wanted to kiss and lick her neck. The sports bra was holding her 36D big milky boobs. She hasn't let the age or the gravity to pull down her boobs as they were standing up firmly and nicely. Her boobs were so big, looking like two mountains kids draw when you ask them to draw natural scenery.
I always wondered how she maintains her body even at this age and that day I got my answer. She was a divorcee which I came to know from my gym trainer. There will be at least one hot girl in every gym and she was that hot lady in my gym. Every guy in the gym-including me, must have fantasized about her. I have never ever thought that my fantasy will become reality on this day.

She opened the door and started doing stretches. She put her legs wide apart, bent down and touched her toes. I stared at her big round ass which I have done every day I have seen her in the gym. Compared to her shorts, this leggings was tight and arousing me more. Then she started to run on the treadmill one after mine. She started to run in it with casual speed and then increased her running speed. The sports bra was trying its best to keep her boobs in one place but it failed miserably. Her boobs were bouncing up and down. It aroused me more and I kept staring at her boobs without even turning my head.
She put her mat on the floor and started to do abs exercise. She was doing cycling, windmills, knee raises crunches. I was not doing anything there instead simply watching the show this woman has put on. She laid down flat and breathed heavily. I saw her boobs going up and down. Then she lifted her upper body and touched her knees with elbows. She was finding this exercise difficult as her legs were coming up when she bends her upper body. My gym trainer usually holds her ankles when she was doing this exercise. Since he wasn't there I offered to help her as a Good Samaritan. She accepted it and a few seconds later I was holding her ankles.
As I was holding her legs, she pushed her upper body, bent it and touched her knees with elbows. Whenever she did that her boobs were squeezed against her thighs. She was pushing herself to do more abs exercise. I thought that she wants flat abs as she was carrying little, only little bit of baby fat around her waist. She groaned while doing abs exercise and it sounded like a moaning to me. It aroused me and my dick woke up. He started to rise up and he was trying hard to tear away my underwear. After few more crunches, she stopped it and lay down flat on the mat. I stood up and walked past her. I saw her smile as she must have noticed the bulge in my track pant as it was tight near my crotch.
Next, she was on the bench press, doing weight lifting. I wondered why she needed to do this as weight lifting on bench press will build your chest and she was already having big boobs. She asked me my help to add weights on the weight lift as she was lying horizontally on the bench press and planted her feet firmly on the floor. I stood behind her and helped her to lift. I saw part of her big boobs sliding out of her bra and trying to come out of it.
It aroused me as I saw major portion of her boobs and she didn't seem to be concerned about that. She again groaned and some sweat beads started to appear on her forehead. She looked sexier now. It aroused me even more and I couldn't control myself. My dick started to erect and it was just two inches above her head as I was standing behind her. She must have definitely noticed it as she chuckled.
I am clearly embarrassing myself but I didn't feel like I should hide my bulge. Because Santha gave me an impression that she is enjoying this and I decided to get on with this. She put the weight lift on its holder and got up immediately. Her head slightly touched my bulging dick and we both laughed. To change the topic I told her, "You look nice in this dress. It suits your body perfectly." I wanted to say sexy instead nice came out of my mouth.
She replied," Thanks. My daughter, working in US sent it to me. They are Calvin Klein."
I was surprised to find out that she has an adult daughter. She was definitely Santoor mommy-didn't look aged at all. Then I told her, "Seriously? You don't look like that."
"Then how do I look like?" asked her.
"You look like you are 32-34." She blushed as expected. She replied, "You are lying." I told her, "No. I am not lying. You have maintained your body well. You have big eyes, your cheeks looking like Amul butter, and you plain naked neck is looking extremely attractive. Your big b…," I stopped it and she smiled naughtily. She definitely understood what I was gonna say. So there was no harm in completing my sentence. I continued, "You have big boobs. All these things making you look hot. You have some fat in some places which you can reduce it." She laughed.
"Yes, I have fat around my waist. I want to reduce them." I moved closer and touched her stomach. Her fair stomach was soft and it felt good. I caressed her stomach and replied, "You can reduce them easily. I will tell you good exercises that can burn the fat around your stomach." She smiled naughtily. My hand was still on her waist and she didn't tell me to take away my hands. I slid my hand slowly below her waist, still no repulse from her. I gained confidence and moved my hand near her pussy. I was closer and almost touched it when I hear the door opening sound. I took my hand from her immediately and started stretching. My gym trainer came in and asked us to leave as it was well past 12pm.
I pleaded with him to do more workouts. Initially he was reluctant but after my long persistence he yielded. He asked if she also wants to exercise for some more time and she replied yes. MY gym trainer said, "Ok, I am leaving now as I didn't have breakfast. You guys can work out till I come back," and then he left. I have got approximately 45 minutes in my hands now as the café which he goes daily takes a lot of time to serve.
She looked at me and then we both smiled at each other. She said to me, "You are in good shape. You have got strong biceps. I want flat abs like you." She touched my abs while saying so. I felt her hands, somewhere in between hard and soft touching my body. I smiled and thanked her. I loved her compliments. Then she moved on to do next exercise. She leaned on the bench press, kept her right knee on the bench press, and her left leg was planted straight on the floor.
She carried the dumbbell in her left hand and moved it from her front to rear. I stood behind her and stared at her ass. I completely forgot that a big mirror was placed in front of her which they keep in most of the gyms. I could see her panty outlining as her ass was just sitting up there. She must have noticed me staring at her ass and she smiled wickedly. I asked, "Do you need any help as I saw you doing it wrongly?"
"Is it so? What was I doing wrong, kedhar?" asked she without turning her head towards me. I moved closer and stood behind her. My aroused dick was within touching distance of her pussy. I bent forward; my head is just next to her neck. I smelled her perfume and it was absolutely fantastic. I grabbed her left hand with my left hand and said, "You are not lifting the dumbbell above your body. You should raise it above your body," and I moved it few times to show her how it's done. While doing so, my hardened dick rubbed against her pussy and I absolutely loved it. I lost myself and my head was just next to her neck.
She asked me, "What are you doing?"
"You smell nice. What is it? CK?"
"No, this one is Victoria's Secret. My daughter sent it from US."
"Oh, nice. I am more interested to know what other Victoria's Secret things she sent to you?"
I stood up and looked at her face on the mirror. A wicked smile appeared on her face as she clearly understood what I meant. I moved in closer and rubbed my dick against her leggings covered pussy intentionally. She smiled again and this time she moved her ass against my dick, rotated her hip. We both smiled and the next second, I bent forward and grabbed her boob while kissing on her neck. Her neck tasted salty as she just sweated out and I liked it. I kissed all over her neck while squeezing her boobs so hard. I loved it as her boobs were getting bigger and bigger now. I couldn't hold them in my hands.
She started to moan and moved her ass against my dick. I started to move down by kissing from her neck to the base of her spine. I pulled down her Calvin Klein leggings and found out her panty was indeed Victoria's Secret. I pulled down her panty and saw her fair big round ass. I spanked it and saw her ass cheeks juggling. She let out a huge moan and turned her head towards me with a naughty smile. I put my mouth closer to her pussy and started to suck it. I put my tongue on her clitoris and then licked it violently.
It tasted differently. I inserted my finger into her pussy and her moaning increased. I increased my finger-fuck speed while I licked her clitoris vigorously. Then I put my tongue into her pussy opening and sucked her pussy. My tongue was deep inside her pussy as I buried my face into her cunt. She was in absolute pleasure as her legs were shaking. She stood up and swayed her head to pull her hair back.
She pulled me closer and we both kissed passionately. I squeezed her boobs so hard and kissed them. I lifted her sports bra but she stopped me not to do it. I asked the reason. She said, "Just in case, if he comes in, I can pull up my leggings immediately but not my bra. So we let it be."
"But I want to suck, lick and taste them now."
"Hey, either you fuck me right now as you should be doing instead of arguing or we leave."
That was harsh but I didn't mind rather I liked it. I kissed her lips passionately and moved my fingers all over her body. She put her finger inside my track pant and took my dick in her hand. She started to stroke it. She pulled down my track pant up to my knee and saw my semi-erected dick. She looked at me with just pure lust on her eyes. Like a tiger which saw its prey, her eyes were wild and I was sure that she was gonna payback what I gave it to her. She knelt down and kissed on my pink dickhead. She licked the pre-cum on my dick with her tongue. It was absolutely fantastic. Then she put my cock inside her mouth. The moment it went in to her mouth, the words came out of my mouth automatically, "ohhh… my god. Ufffffhh!"
She started to suck my dick like a professional, like she owns degree in sucking cock. She was sucking my cock in right pace. Neither fast nor she was slow. With each suck, she was gaining more length in my dick. My dick was 3/4th in her mouth. My 3/4th of thick brown dick was glistening in her saliva. Now she took my dick deep into her throat and choked herself. My knees were going weak as I was in absolute pleasure. I pushed her head further towards my dick.
I wanted to bury my balls also into her mouth. Then she released her from my dick stranglehold and took a big deep breath. Saliva was oozing out of her mouth and my dick was filled with it. I lifted her from the ground and flipped her. She kept her right leg on the bench press and leaned forward. She put her hands on the bench press weight lifting holder. I pushed my erected cock into her wet pussy. It slid into her pussy just like a needle going smoothly into a banana. I started to fuck her pussy. I cupped her boobs and then squeezed them so hard. My naked thighs were clashing against her naked ass cheeks.
She said, "Fuck me deeper, Kedhar. Go deep, yeah. Yes, that's it. I love it when you go deep. Keep doing it." She was moaning quite loudly and shouting me to fuck her deep. Just like a rock song while working out, it pushed me to fuck her violently even more. I plunged my dick deeper into her pussy. I kissed on her slender neck and tasted the salty sweat. I plunged my hip forward and backward deeper into her pussy. I fucked her faster now and I knew that I will cum soon if I continue to fuck her like this. I stopped fucking her. I kissed on her earlobes, licked her ears and then pulled her lower earlobe gently with my teeth. She stood up straight and turned towards me. We both kissed passionately as we both tried to bury our face onto each other's. Our tongues were fighting a war and our hands moved all over bodies rigorously.
She pushed me away and said, "Lie down on the bench press."
"Yes, your grace." I replied and did what was told. I laid down horizontally on the bench press with my feet planted firmly on the floor. She came top of me, her upper body was perpendicular to me and slid my dick into her pussy; she started gyrating her hip violently. This woman was in serious action and I loved every bit of it. I put my hands on her boobs and pressed them hard. She put her hands on my chest, started to bounce up and down. Her lips slightly open in pleasure and her eyes were partially closed. She was looking up and I was looking at her; enjoying the sensual dance this woman was putting on.
"I am gonna cum, Santha. I am gonna cum," said me. She kept riding my cock faster and I cummed inside her. She rode my dick till it slid out from her pussy and became flaccid. We both smiled and she bent down to kiss me. We kissed so hard. Then we went to the bathroom to clean ourselves. We had one more quickie while taking shower in the gym bathroom. Contact me for feedback, chat or anything. Contact. Santha at and give your feedback directly to her. If you liked the story and have an exciting story to tell, I can write it for u. So contact me.

D

deegeevee

Hello Lweb Readers! Please read the first part of this story to get to know about hot lady Santha. Contact me at for chat or fling. My services come with no strings attached. Feel free to contact me. Let's go into the story.
Santha and I had many sexual encounters after our first time in the gym. Sometimes I stayed in her home and fucked her day and night. Santha was working as a deputy manager in an MNC company. She has to go Goa to attend a conference for two days. She and her manager planned to attend this conference. When Santha told me this, that night we had awesome steamy sex in the bathtub. She loved it and she told me that she will miss this for the next few days. I kissed and told her that I will miss her big mango boobs and pussy.
She asked me to accompany her to the conference. I was surprised and asked her how it is possible? She told me that since she is a woman, one family member is allowed to accompany her on the official trip. I accepted to accompany her. She got the confirmation from her office by saying me as her relative's son accompanying her for her safety. Little did they know that I don't even use safety when I was inside her pussy. We started our journey and we did all kinda teasing during our journey. We travelled in the midnight-flight and her manager got the seat few rows behind us. I rubbed and caressed her pussy during the flight journey. She also did the same thing to my dick. She was amazing in this. I used the bathroom and jerked off my cum.

We reached Goa and got three rooms adjacent to each other. My room was in between Santha and her Manager, Raj. Once we reached Goa, we took bath in the shower together and we didn't have any sex. We applied soaps and shower gels on our bodies and rubbed and caressed them. I rubbed and finger fucked her pussy and she stroked my dick-filled with foam. I love taking bath with Santha. We finished our shower with digital sex. Santha wore a black colour skirt that ended just below her knee and white shirt with black buttons. She was wearing a push-up bra to lift her big 36D boobs. Then she put on black color high heels that just accentuated her curvy big ass. She certainly didn't look like 47-year-old woman; rather she looked less than 35 in this dress. I spanked her ass and told her that many men are gonna jerk off tonight. She smiled and asked, "Does that make you jealous, baby?"
"No hon. It arouses me as I am the one who gets to worship this big boobs, ass, and pussy of yours." She smiled and kissed on my lips passionately. She left the hotel with her manager to the conference. I roamed in the streets of Goa in the daytime, waiting for the night to come. Santha reached hotel around 10 pm in the night. She had a dinner with other executives who came to the conference and was tired. Throughout the day, I was waiting for her, to fuck her. Now she was not interested in having sex. I need sex. That's the reason I came with her to Goa. The whole day I saw people in shorts and making out and rubbing each other on beaches. I was disappointed but I didn't show it on my face. I put on nice slow music on my phone connected with JBL Bluetooth speaker. I went closer and told her, "Baby, you look tired. All your stresses must have accumulated on your shoulders. Let me rub them to alleviate your stress. You will feel very good after that." Santha said ok and sat on the couch, showing her back towards me.
I put my hands at the stem of her neck and started to press her neck smoothly and slowly in semi-circles. Santha has closed her eyes and sat there relaxed. I started to press her shoulders harder and her neck with my hands. I moved my hands towards her neck, lower neck and the entire length of her cervix or naked neck. I moved my fingers into her earlobes and caressed them slowly. Then I pulled down her earlobes. Her hands were on her thighs, resting peacefully. I moved my hands around her ears, neck and then her shoulders. I moved my fingers to the front of her and unbuttoned her shirt one by one. I took her shirt out and removed it from her body. She just sat on the couch by wearing white color bra and skirt. I squeezed her boobs so hard from behind. I squeezed them as hard as I can. Santha let out a slight moan. I put my fingers on her spine, and then moved my fingers in spiral motion, away from her spine and towards her shoulders.
Santha was in complete state of relaxation. I found her bra straps disturbing and unhooked them. Santha looked back and asked me to stop it. I told her that I am just gonna give her massage and nothing else. She smiled and said OK. I released her big boobs from all the tension it was accumulating by standing up. Her big boobs fell down, faced the ground and I squeezed them. I kissed on her naked neck and shoulders. I rubbed her naked back with my hard fingers. I could say that Santha loved it absolutely. Whenever I press hard on her back, she let out a slight moan and I loved it. I moved down my hands towards her lower spine. I unzipped her skirt and started to rub her spine. Then I asked her to stand up, so that I can remove her skirt and panty and give her full body massage. Santha said that she doesn't want full body massage.
So I went closer to her and kissed on her neck. And I licked her earlobes with my tongue from behind while squeezing her boobs. She closed her eyes and bit her lips. Her head came back towards me. I lowered her skirt as much as I can. Then she lifted her ass little bit and that allowed me to lower her skirt and panty till her knees. I inserted my finger into her pussy while kissing her neck from behind. I fingered her pussy in a steady pace. Santha couldn't resist it. She started to enjoy this. Her moaning got louder and her breathing got heavy. I stood up and lifted her legs and put it on the couch. She was lying against her stomach on the couch. I removed her skirt and panty. I put my fingers on her back and moved them slowly but harder in circle motion from top to her ass. I spanked her ass, juggled them, caressed them and squeezed them. I put my finger on her clitoris, rubbed it and caressed it. She let out a huge moan and moved her head to her left. I rubbed her clit very fast. I inserted my finger into her pussy opening. I finger fucked her pussy rigorously. Her moaning intensity was getting high.
I finger fucked her faster and deeper now. Santha was in complete state of pleasure and I knew that she was ready to fuck me now. I spanked her ass harder with my free hand. I asked her, "You like this. Don't you baby?" Her face was buried on the couch as she was in pleasure. Her muffled voice replied, "I love this, hon. I love you so much for taking care of me in this wonderful way." I bent down and started to lick her pussy. Santha was in absolute heaven as her moaning told me this. I licked her clit and then moved my tongue to her pussy opening. Her legs were shaking and moved laterally. Her juices were coming down and dripping on the couch. I knew this is the moment. I stood up. I stood in front of her. Santha looked up to see why I wasn't doing anything. When her head came up, I pulled down my shorts. My semi-erected dick sprung on her face as it was freed from the underwear. She looked my dick from below and smiled.
She said, "You cunning fucking bastard, I love you so much." She grabbed my oscillating dick and stroked it. She pulled her body close towards me and then started to suck my dick. I love the way she sucks cock. Her cock-sucking skills are awesome. She sucks cock like a lioness eats its prey. No mercy and just passion. 3/4th of my dick has gone into her mouth and it was completely wet. I love seeing my dick glistening with saliva. She sucked my dick and made it erected completely. She stroked my dick and then sat on the couch. She took my complete dick into her mouth and choked herself. This bitch is amazing and that's the reason I didn't mind being her sex toy. She took out my dick out of her mouth and it was completely wet with her saliva. Her saliva has formed froth and made a layer around my dick.
She stood up and leaned forward her upper body on the bed. Her legs were on the floor and her hands were rested on the bed. She was in standing doggie position and her pussy was in perfect position to fuck her. I spanked her thighs and ass cheeks. I put my dick into her pussy. I fucked her pussy in a slow pace. I knew that she likes harder and deeper. So I decided to tease her. I fucked her slowly and gently. I leaned forward and kissed on her naked back and neck. After few more thrusts, she turned around and looked at me. She asked me, "This is not traffic filled road to go into first gear. Change the gear, fucker. I am not Princess Diana. Ride my pussy faster and harder. " I wanted to hear this from her as this always turns me on more. I spanked her ass harder.
I changed the gear and fucked her faster and deeper. My naked thigh was clashing against her ass cheeks. I rode her pussy faster. My hips were moving rigorously fast. Santha turned her head towards me and watched me fucking her pussy in hyperdrive. "You love this. Don't you bitch?"
She replied, "I love it darling. Keep riding. Don't stop. This is so grrrrtttt.." she said those words in between her moaning. I moved my body to her left while my dick was inside and fucked her from an angle. Her body was against the bed and her boobs were getting squeezed. She said, "Baby, I love your cock. You are so amazing. Fuck this bitch harder." I grabbed her right elbow with my left hand for the support, so that I can fuck her with more pace. My dick was pounding her pussy; her fair ass cheeks were juggling and I loved the sight. My left hand was spanking her ass and fucked her so hard. I stopped fucking her by biting her shoulder. We both were breathing heavily. I pulled out my dick and she turned around and lay down on the bed, facing me. She was on the edge of the bed.
I lifted her legs and held them on my hands. I entered her pussy and started to fuck her faster. I saw my thick brown dick going in and coming out of her pussy. It was in and out, in and out, in and out. I loved it. So did her. Her moaning got louder and her hands caressed my strong chest. She pinched my nipples while I was fucking her pussy. I love fucking her in this position as I get to see her satisfied face in pleasure. I was coming to climax. So did her. I fucked her few more strokes and then I cummed inside her pussy. Her eyes completely closed and I cummed all of it inside her pussy. I took it out. My dick was filled with my cum. Then I hugged her tightly. We kissed passionately and then went to bathroom. Contact me for feedback or chat.