Erotica A Girl Chooses a Coach

But had anyone spotted Aruna bouncing up and down the other day, her head bobbing and flailing in the pleasure that was pounded out by Sudhir's too-large-to-consume cock they would have no doubts. The rhythm, the bounce and the body language were unmistakable- especially to Shanta and her sister (Aruna's mom).

Aruna now leaned forward again, switching from girl to woman-unleashed and whispered, "Don't you know love-talk? Didn't you and Shanta aunty talk dirty when -- making love?" asked Aruna emphasizing the 'making love' in a sultry voice.

Talk dirty? What was the girl talking about? A generation gap was at play here. Sudhir's generation didn't talk so much as they did. In their part of the country the men were virile and the women were game. Sex was not taboo but nor was it openly bandied about. You did what you did and you kept it to yourself.

Sudhir's younger days were filled with sport. Being the district football team captain made him attractive to his cousins and their friends. Heavy petting, kissing and fondling breasts with a quick undoing of blouses and mutual masturbation had all been added benefits of his local sports stardom.

His real action had been with the older women in their village; women who he called 'chechi' (older sister) per local tradition, who seemed to his eyes lovely luscious cauldrons of lust. He lost his virginity to one such and stealthily visited her and others on long lazy afternoons. Skirts were hoisted to ride and let him ride. Blouses were opened for him to feast on dizzyingly sumptuous breasts.

There was no talk except the endearing cooing from an older woman as he suckled on her breasts. They loved to rock him and feed him and mother him, even as they lusted his sexual vigor.

He being the younger man in those situations and with this whom he called 'elder sister' there was hardly any scope for 'dirty talk'. It would be disrespectful to those women. It would no longer allow them to think of him as a 'nice young man'. And if the hero worship stopped then too, would the trysts vanish.

As his experience with the wonderful, loving women grew, he found lesser and lesser need for the girls in his own age group; not to mention the possibility of them wanting to wed him.

Aruna had been his first, shocking encounter with a younger girl? Younger women? Rarely. Society taught him to take on responsibility for those younger and the leader in him rose to that role. Over the years Sudhir came to be regarded as a family elder to turn to.

"Who else will I turn to?" Aruna pouted again in that childish, delightful manner. "You have," she said, pausing and touching his now larger-than-ever cock again "all the experience to teach me. Don't you want me to be happy in my marriage?" she asked teasingly.

"Tell me about Shanta aunty and you," she pressed on.

"There is nothing to tell," said Sudhir his voice cracking from a sudden dryness in his throat.

"Why?" asked Aruna, reaching for the bottle of water. She opened and held it over his mouth like she had done enough number of times over the years. But there was something sexually charged this time about how she let a slow stream of water fall to Sudhir's parched mouth.

"We didn't talk much during the time we spent together like that," said Sudhir avoiding the use of the word "sex" or the phrase "love making". If there was any corrupting going on over here he did not want to implicate himself. He found himself walking a thin line between what Aruna had done the last time she visited and his own response to that. Like her restlessness, he found himself walking around with an erection. He had tried to dispel thoughts of how she had bounced on his cock, how tight the fit had been -- and therefore how hard the releasing shots of cum had been. Every time he spurted the tight fuck-down and caused his cum to rocket into her.

For years he had simply slipped over a house's compound wall and found his way into the arms of the coterie of 'chechis' who were delighted to fuck him when he needed it. That day, after innumerable years, he masturbated to the memory of his niece's vigorous fucking. And even though he had spent inside her in torrents, he came again in torrents.

He could have taken his lust to Shanta but after what Aruna had done to him, with him, Sudhir found himself withdrawn, drinking a little more, smoking a little more and staring at the distance a lot more.

Aruna now sat down on his thighs, legs astride, and brought her face close to his and with sparkling eyes asked, "So you don't know any of those words?"

The other day she had sat down sideways like she usually did. She then swung her leg around to straddle him. That was when he spotted the absence of panties. That was when he saw his niece's bare pussy. Instead of anger and control, if there was shock and confusion that day, it was because of Aruna's disarming ways; and unbridled, instant lust on his part.

"This," she whispered into his face, her hands between them, grabbing his cock --snared in his underwear and therefore not offering her any grip - as best as her little hand could, "is called cock," she finished. She pronounced 'cock' with a hardness to her voice as if to emphasize what it meant to her.

Her mind went back to that first fuck. She had a complete recording in her mind. She had played that back and forth again and again. Despite incessant fucking by her husband she had found it necessary to play herself at the thought of the fuck with Sudhir. Yes, she remembered it perfectly well. Yes, her Daddy-Uncle was right.

He had not spoken much during their encounter. She remembered having asked him why he had not taught her to "fuck"; but that had been at the height of her own orgasm. And after that she had had to rush to the washroom lest her mom and aunt spot the cum running down her legs. They too had not talked much. Perhaps that was how it was with Sudhir Uncle! Perhaps the sex was so maniacal that nothing else happened!

"This," she said in a low voice "is called pussy," She grabbed his hand and insinuated it between her legs to her crotch and rubbed the back of his hand against herself. She shivered. He felt there was another layer of garment beneath her skirt; thankfully she was wearing panties today.

"You have the experience! You are supposed to be the teacher!" she said loudly as she sat up suddenly, upright, complaining. This was her original persona; nothing sexual.

"Teach you what, ma?" asked Aruna's mom from the far end.

"See ma! He is not teaching me how to be a better housewife!" she complained to her mom. This too was the persona of Aruna that everyone knew; nothing sexual. Playful and child-like.

"Oh god!" said Aruna's mom as she went back into the kitchen to repeat her crib about her married daughter refusing to grow up.

"Do you want me to 'give you head'?" she asked naughtily.

Sudhir looked at her dumb-founded.

"Do you know what it means?" asked his niece, mistaking his shocked silence for ignorance. "Wait, I will tell you," she said, not waiting for his reply.

She shimmied down his legs. First things first. She reached under the cloth of his 'mundu' and found the band of his underwear. Sudhir once again found himself assisting his niece. And what point was the guilt only hers and at what point was he abetting her?

She pulled it down and of course, the erect pillar would not allow the band to slip down.

"Now I know how to handle that," said Aruna looking up at him. Reaching under carefully, she stretched the band to let out the cock. What had been enough of a stretch in her husband Gopi's case was inadequate here. She struggled.

"Do you?" asked Sudhir. Worried that she might let go the band in a snap and hurt him, he reached inside his underwear to pull his cock out. Her hand followed his quickly.

"Oh teach me what I don't know, na?" she said. Her fingers slid over his fingers and intertwined with his. She caught his sticky cock and together they pulled it out. Aruna paused as she savored the 'body' of his erection with her fingers. It stood up and his 'mundu' now reflected his erection quite completely. Sudhir arranged the cloth so the cock would not part it and expose itself to her.

She pulled the underwear down completely and took it off. She threw it under the sideboard next to his table. Sudhir made a desperate mental note that he would have to clear that before the maid or his wife spotted it.

Aruna now rearranged the 'mundu' which Sudhir had with so much care used to conceal his cock as best as he could. She uncovered the cock and worshipfully, ran fingers of both hands up the thick length, till she reached the slippery-slick cockhead.

"This," she announced, "is 'giving head'." Sudhir was taken unawares though he ought not to have been. The girl stretched her mouth as wide as she could. And with her own saliva flowing, covered his head with her mouth. She bobbed up and down twice and Sudhir leaked copious amounts of fluid.

She could hardly go beyond the head. Her lips were stretched and the cockhead hit the roof of her mouth at that angle. There was hardly any scope for her to take him deeper. The head itself demanded attention as she moved her head in circles.

Between slurps at his cock, she found time to raise her head and announce his role, "You are the lookout!" she told him, asking him to keep an eye on the kitchen door at the far end.

Sudhir squealed as he felt her hot mouth pleasure him. He was unsure whether he might cum then and there. His hands gripped the arms of his chair. Then went to the back of her head. But he not push or hold. He just kept his hand there.

As unexpectedly as she had gone down on him, she rose. Wiping her mouth on the back of her hand she said, "I suppose you now know what 'eating pussy' means!"

Sudhir reached for his cock and pressed it downward and let go. It sprang back, giving him some measure of relief.

His niece hoisted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She chucked them where she had thrown his underwear. Sudhir now had a desperate problem. What should he do with Aruna's panties after he retrieved them? Hide them in his cupboard? Or would she take them as she left? Where, for that matter, was this particular afternoon headed?

"Now," said Aruna, "'eating pussy'." She sat down and bringing her legs together rolled Sudhir's cock between her knees. They stained with his juices which were now pouring off him. Even with her knees she could feel that his cock was buzzing in its erection.

Further up from her knees, there between her legs Aruna herself was buzzing and rapidly moving from 'moist' to 'slick wet'. ("Are you wet for me right now?" Gopi had asked her on the way to their room from the restaurant to drive her wilder still. And they had paused in the corridor to kiss and grope.)

"'Eating Pussy' is going to be a dangerous lesson," thought Aruna to herself. Anything that involved Sudhir Uncle lying where he was, was fine. The alternative was for her to bring her hips to his lips. She still might not be spotted but she would be quite high. If any of the women came closer they might well spot her. Unless...

"Move down just a little bit," she ordered Sudhir as she sat up on her knees. Sudhir slid down a bit so his shoulders were slouched on the backrest. It twisted his 'mundu' and now he was badly exposed, his raging erection waving with neither protection nor attention. But then, he reckoned the girl was poised too far over him for there to be any safety in what they were doing.

Raising her skirt she pressed forward and laid her pussy on his face. She twisted around to look back and announced to her Sudhir Uncle that she was the lookout.

Sudhir did nothing. He kissed her lower belly, flat as it was on this small built woman. Slightly bristly from her recent shave her hair tickled his nose. He could smell her rose-tinted aroma wafting from her pussy.

"Kiss!" she hissed down at him. Her pussy was throbbing with excitement. The danger of what she was doing added to the thrill, the way the groping with Gopi in that corridor had. "We don't have much time for this!" she wiggled her hips forward, pressing and searching with her cunt lips for his lips.

Sudhir kissed as she found him. Instinctively he reached out with his tongue and lapped at her. He had not done this before. Clearly, sex had changed. He reflected that he could not use the word 'evolved'; after all in Kamasutra his ancestors had clearly shown and dwelt on the full range of what a man and woman could do to one another. The new generation was rediscovering, through the west, an old Indian tradition.

She gasped as he tongued her. she gripped the backrest hard and smeared her pussy on his mouth, manipulating herself so the lips opened out on his face. She yielded some juices onto his face and Sudhir found himself licking and tasting his niece like he never thought a woman could be savored. His hands slid up the back of her thighs and he caught her small ass in his large rough hands and kneaded them.

"Ah!" moaned Aruna. Yet with her hand she pushed his hands away and smoothed down her skirt. "We will be spotted," she whispered urgently.

"This," she said hoarsely as she felt a wave of pleasure coming on, "is 'eating pussy!'"

"Daddy-uncle," she said into his face holding him lovingly as she kneeled back onto his lap, "we need more space." His cock was now under her, and protruded from between her legs up, tenting her skirt in the process.

"I need that," she said nodding downward "to fuck me! You know the word 'fuck'?" she asked. There was no laughing smile or playfulness. Her cheeks were hot and flush with lust. "I need you," she whispered, her eyes welling up with tears. He had seen that happen before to her when he was being strict and she was begging for a treat.

She was begging for a treat here too. But how different things had become since this young girl had wedded! These tears were desperation that an opportunity might not arise and she would have to go through a few days and nights aching for that cock to impale her.

He touched her cheek and nodded in the direction of the adjoining room which served as his library of sorts. It was still not too far from where they were now but at least it was inside a room. The door still could not be shut for that might invite attention for that was a room which was never kept shut.

She leaned forward and smiled, causing the tears to release from here eyes. "The lessons must continue," she got off and looked down in marvel and the exposed cock as Sudhir gathered his mundu. When he got up he saw the stains from his own secretions on the chair.

Leaving all tell-tale signs as they were both hurried to the next room. Aruna knew the layout of the house and in a jiffy knew where she wanted to be. On one wall, least likely to be seen from the kitchen or that side of the hall was a shelf from ground to the ceiling. The lower part of it was a wide chest of drawers. From there up, it was shelves all the way to the ceiling. But the depth of the shelves was lesser than that of the drawers. So on top of the drawers was space.

On this space Aruna sat facing Sudhir Uncle who was busy tucking and rearranging his mundu. She held her arms out to him and invited him.

"What other words do you want to know?" she asked. "And what can you teach me? I don't know how else to ask. Show me something I can take to Gopi," she said, looking him in the eye.

"How did you become like this?" wondered Sudhir aloud.

"You!" she replied, ever the brat. "You guys forced me to get married! Now I asking my Daddy-Uncle why he did not teach me more things. Why did you stop? Don't stop!" she said, once again reaching for his cock.

"Treat me like your slut," she said running her fingers up and down the thick object of desire. Sudhir gasped as his niece expertly played. He looked down and saw how small her hands were. She was small overall, including in her pussy. The other day she had ridden him -- the control was with her. she knew how far and how much she could take. He would have to be careful not to be too rough with her today.

"Do you know what a slut is?" asked Aruna, pulling him closer by his cock on which both her fists had a firm grip. "She wants to be treated rough and hard. Like a, like a.... slut.," said Aruna.

She reached around him and clutched at his ass with one hand and with the other she guided him to enter her. "Put your cock in my cunt, Daddy-Uncle," she implored. Then she looked up and asked, "Do you know that word 'cunt'?"

Sudhir gasped as he felt the same prickliness which he had felt on his nose now on his cockhead. He was up against her pussy, his cock nosing her. she was gaping open in her wetness and arousal but his blunt head was merely nestled against the open tunnel. How was he going to do this without hurting her he wondered. And did they have enough time?

As he rocked and prodded against her cunt gently she asked, "Is that how a slut is treated? That is not what Gopi told me!" She put an arm around his neck and hoisted herself. Reaching from under herself she tried to keep his cock on the right spot. Its slippery trunk did not help as it slipped from her fingers.

Aruna groaned loudly. "Daddy-Uncle! You are not helping and god knows we don't have the luxury of time!" she whined her frustration.

His eyes darted towards the door. Everything seemed silent. There was the distant clank of vessels as the women in the kitchen worked on preparing batter for a round of snacks.

He held his cock and gently timed a thrust of his hips to the nosing open of her lips. Aruna moaned in delight as she felt that wonderful thickness for which she had hungered make its impact felt. But her pussy wouldn't widen any more without force from Sudhir Uncle.

"Push, Daddy-Uncle! Push!" she grunted, working her hips in feverish need.

Sudhir pulled back and found himself astonished that he was not much into her at all. The grip on his cockhead was wonderful, like a tight vice -- exciting. But the pull back showed that there was nothing much to withdraw. He pushed again and this time made more progress.

The bulbous head penetrated far enough beyond those tight grabbing lips. As he inched further, the grab of her outer lips caught his cock behind the head and he was fully in. she shuddered and released a drenching of fluids. He felt the gush. She was spread so wide and so open that she could hold back nothing.

She sobbed in satisfaction at the fullness she now felt.

"More! More!" she pleaded.

Sudhir kept his eyes on the door and whatever he could see beyond and cupped her ass in his hands. She was so small that she practically nestled in his grip. Aruna wrapped her aromas around his neck and broad shoulders and hung on to him. Sudhir carefully pulled her in as he thrust out.

He entered her some more. She squealed in delight. "Yes, Daddy-Uncle! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she said into his ear. She wanted to kiss him but his head was toward the door. She kissed him on his cheek and pressed her own cheek against his feeling his rough manly cheek with her soft petal-like face.

"Fuck!" she said in a deep guttural tone. "You know that word. This is that fuck!" she nuzzled him.

Sudhir felt his cock throb for more of this tightness and wet clamp on his cock. He pulled back and slid in, barely able to move any, cautious as he was, tight as she was, despite all the lubrication now pouring.

He moved very little but with more than half his cock trapped in her there was enough of cock rubbing against cunt to provide both of them pleasure. He sighed as he felt the pleasure ripple.

"Can you feel me juice up like a slut, daddy-uncle?" she asked gasping in pleasure at the slow, measured fucking. The length and girth of his hot throbbing flesh inside her was thrilling.

Lifting her off entirely, Sudhir moved a little to get a look at the hall before moving back. He just had to be sure -- there was no way he was going to get away with this if anyone entered. Even if he let her down he suspected she would fall; her thighs were trembling. He himself would not be able to hide his large, engorged cock which would be coated with tell-tale juices. There was no scope for error.

When he lifted her off, he slid in just a tad more bringing an involuntary "Gah! Ah!" from poor Aruna as she felt more -- incredibly, more -- cock spear her. Gently he placed her back on the sideboard top. She reached under and gasped as she felt part of the cock still outside of her -- almost a fistful for her little fist.

He treated her to quick, very, very short jabs as he took his own pleasure. He brought his head close to exiting the tight band of her outer pussy, enjoyed that grip and then sank back into the deeper recesses.

She moaned her delight as the cockhead teased her cunt lips from inside threatening to move out. Delightfully he did not move out. He stretched it just enough to feel the grab and then let himself in so she felt him all along her depth.

"More!" she laughed.

He readied himself to respond to this request and thrust back, harder. She had wanted more of the measured, jabbing and reaming. She got more of the full length of him. Nothing prepared her for as he plundered her with his cock. She screamed her agonized pleasure onto his shoulder where she sealed her lips.

This was huge! This was impossible! He was killing her!

As he thrust back and forth, hard and fast in his bid to please his niece by acceding to her demand for more he ravaged her pussy till she lost complete control of herself. Unknown to him he had stretched and fucked her beyond her own physical capability.

She released in gushes even as her body was wracked in orgasms. Pain receded as her cunt yawned open in surrender. "I came! I came! I came!" she babbled into his ear in a string of hoarse whispers.

He didn't need telling. Her thighs trembled and throbbed as they beat against his sides. Her pussy clutched and spasmed on his ravaging members. The mess that flowed down his balls told him she was no longer spending in spurts. The floodgates had opened.

He concentrated on his own cumming. It was important to finish and he knew it took him more time to cum. He thrust back and forth, now a lot easier with the yanking open of her muscles. They rocked and Aruna, knowing her uncle didn't come that easily and sharing the sense of urgency did her bit by moving her hips back and forth.

The shelf shook with their efforts and one of Sudhir Uncle's football trophies, loaded with his medals, clattered to the floor with medals strewn everywhere.

Sudhir lifted the girl so he could move closer to the door and see if he had stirred anything. He continued fucking and concentrating on his cockhead. He adeptly moved his cockhead so the lips grabbed at the most sensitive part of his cockhead and rode her over himself.

He felt his cum boiling up and he closed his eyes to concentrate more. As he felt himself about to burst into her he wondered about impregnating her. he opened his eyes to ask her and he spotted movement at the far end.

Sudhir shuffled to the deepest recess of the room and laying Aruna down back on a table there, emptied into her in torrents. Aruna beat her heels on his ass and shuddered in one more bout of her own orgasmic pleasure as Sudhir beat into her.

AS he spewed he would have loved to rest on her. he would love to cum in small dribbles and let his cock recede into flaccidity and sleep with the girl.

Right now he could not even afford to stroke himself once more. As the belching stopped he withdrew and wrapped his mundu firmly, staggering to his feet.

Shanta thought she had seen a heel up in the air which could only have been Aruna's as she approached the room. She wondered what was happening there. There was not much which could surprise her as she had seen her niece do more than girls her age typically did. But the loud clatter was bound to arouse her curiosity.

When she entered the room she saw Sudhir and Aruna on the floor on all fours, gathering the medals and the trophy which had fallen.

"What happened" she asked.

"Everything came down" said Aruna looking up at her aunt.

Sudhir's prone position hid his cock which was still receding, but was dripping. Aruna's skirt was pressed to her crotch -- the thick fabric had soaked up her flow, but not soaked through.

Her hands covered with batter Shanta felt she could not help at that moment. She turned away asking "How?" and without waiting for a reply headed back where she came from.

As Sudhir got up to his feet he found himself behind Aruna who was still on all fours moving about picking up things. He held her hips. Moving his hips close to her ass he pressed his cock against her ass and said something he could not have dreamt of telling his niece: "This time I treated you like a slut. Next time I will fuck you like a bitch!"

He ground against her ass taking the pleasure he missed due to his quick withdrawal. Aruna squirmed back against him.

Yes, uncle now seemed ready to teach. And she didn't how what uncle meant. She was ready to learn. Not now. Not today.

There was too much to do.

She sighed as she got up, cum and fluids pouring down unhindered. It was now confirmed. Gopi might have initiated her. but satiation lay elsewhere.

It was a few months before Aruna visited her Daddy-Uncle again. She was a different woman. And how.

It had all started years ago with her being playful with her Uncle, unmindful of sexuality. She grew into a young woman but continued to sit on his lap, hug him and touch and feel him in embarrassing ways.

At first Sudhir took it in his stride. But slowly, over a period of time, the feel of her growing breasts, the grind of her bare pussy and feel of her firm thighs on him - all took a different meaning, for him alone.

She seemed to understand nothing. Till her wedding was fixed and she got married. Suddenly it dawned on her that the man with whom she playfully attached herself must have known all along. He must have felt her breasts, her thighs, her pussy and lips and kept quiet.

And then playfulness turned saucy-naughty when she visited him first. She teased him and fucked him. On a following visit, she taught him a few more things that she and her young husband experimented with.

All of this they did in the hall where Sudhir's work desk and easy chair lay, hidden but not entirely from the kitchen where Sudhir's wife and her sister, Aruna's mother worked.

They heard the sounds, the crashing of things, the moans and muffled screams and uncle and niece had to explain them away as best as they could. The last time, Sudhir remembered he had wanted to ask about making her pregnant - but the impending climax was upon him and the urgency to finish was intense. He came in torrents, her body pinned by his strong body and arms. Older as he was, he was strong.

The strength of his body was felt by her supple young body and she luxuriated in the steely feeling - she missed this manliness and strength in her Gopi. She took it. The animalness of his release was a joy for her. Pummeling his ass with her heels and not bothering to give him a proper reply she had filled herself with his seed.

This! This was a real man!

And now she walked up the steps to her Daddy-Uncle's house. Gopi had been posted overseas on a new assignment and they would be gone in a few days. She needed to meet him before she left. Aruna's arrival at her uncle's house was for once schemed and planned.

She went around the back, knowing that the back door was usually left open for the maid. She crept in quietly knowing she would find him in his lair. Indeed, there he was at his desk. She came up behind him and threw her arms around and whispered, "Daddy-Uncle!"

In one instant he jumped in a start and at the same time smelt her and knew his niece.

"Hey! Aren't you supposed to be out shopping with your mom and aunt?" asked Sudhir, surprised. She slid around to his side. Her blouse hung open and he looked down at the mounds of flesh hanging. His throat felt dry. HE had played with them, sucked on them, mauled them the last time she rode him. Now they seemed fuller, unless his eyes were playing tricks.

"You think I am with them. They think I am with Gopi," she said sliding forward, allowing her breasts to hover over his face. The pallo of her saree slid off and the blouse, encasing her breasts, low cut, was in his face. The intoxicating aroma of her body filled his nostrils. Sudhir felt his cock swell and rise.

"And I am with you," she whispered, looking down at him, noticing that his eyes were riveted on her breasts.

She stepped back. She unwound the garment and stood in front of him in blouse and petticoat. She was more rounded for sure. She looked luscious with wider hips. As she swayed he felt that her ass was also rounder than ever. Gone was the thin, boyish look she sported a year or so ago, when she was newly married; when for the first time he had held her buttocks in his hand and guided her to pound him and pounded her himself.

"Are you?" he asked, sudden realization dawning on him.

"Am I what?" she asked him saucily stepping forward. She raised a leg and placed it on her chest. It was her classic move - raising her leg over him. She had done it before, letting him see that she was wearing no panties.

This time, try as he did surreptitiously, he could not make out if she was wearing anything or not. The last time she was wearing a shorter skirt. This time it was a long petticoat and dark underneath. Even though they had fucked like animals, each time he could not escape the idea that she was after all his niece and all of this was completely illicit - and this made him less adventurous than he wanted to be.

Till she crossed the Rubicon, till she became demanding, till his own lust conquered his restraint. After that he pleasured her and took his own pleasure all the time wondering in bewilderment at their sizzling chemistry. It was illicit yet beautiful. It was furtive yet complete. It left something incomplete yet satiated.

As if on cue to his thoughts, she said, "I will tell you what I am. But not here. Not like this. Today is special."

She took his hand and led him upstairs to his bedroom. As he walked up behind her, he saw her full ass swaying. She was definitely fuller. Suddenly he felt like taking her from behind, mounting her. There was lust raging in him and he allowed it to burn on, having no doubts about her intentions.

She took him into his bedroom. She drew the curtains making the room as dark as it could get, given that it was midday. She stood in front of him and took his hands. "Daddy-Uncle," she whispered her usually mischievous voice thick with desire. "Today, nothing hurried. Nothing urgent. And nothing limited. And I want it all!"

She pushed him back on to the bed. Sudhir willingly fell back. She leaned forward. Those luscious breasts which had gone from being pert to full and loaded hung over him again. His hands automatically reached for her breasts. He weighed them, more gently than he would have liked, for starters.

"I think I am pregnant," she said, nuzzling him.

He froze. Should he be here with her like this if she was pregnant? She reached lower and found his hard on waning a bit.

"Hey!" she said looking into his eyes. "I only think I am," she breathed into him. "I am here to make sure I am! Can you do that for me?" Her hand had expertly found his cock and slowly she slid her small hand up and down the shaft. Soon it had assumed its full proportions. Aruna sighed contentedly - he was so large, full and manly.

"Can it not be your?" he asked, gasping as she reached for his cockhead and stroked him.

"Either of you is good. But when it comes to manliness its only you that I can be sure of," she said. She nuzzled his neck and worked her way down his chest. Kissing him as she went she quickly reached his cock. She kissed his cock with little pecks and it jumped in response.

She hoisted herself over him, spreading her legs as wide as they would go. She lifted her petticoat and poised herself. Fearful of the thick cock that awaited her and yet excited for what it would do to her.

She winced as usual. Her husband's cock left her unprepared for Daddy-Uncle. She gasped as she had on that first day as her cunt struggled to take in that cockhead. She wiggled, eyes closed, biting her lower lip as she concentrated on absorbing the thick cock.

His hands unhooked her blouse and he sobbed in pleasure as she took him in. his pleasure caused him to pull the bra aside roughly and he reached for her soft breasts.

Unmindful and seeking pleasure he thrust up into her as he held her up by her breasts

"Daddy Uncle!" she screamed. "Oh fuckkkkk! I want you so much. Just take me. Take me hard!" she wept.

The two instantly went into a bout of marauding fucks as they played catch up with pent up need. She grabbed his hand and put it on her ass. She wanted to feel his large rough hands on her now-plump ass.

He grabbed her hard and held her firmly as he pounded up into her. Pleasure rippled through their beings. He felt his seed boil up and controlled her next thrust downward.

"No! No! No!" he begged her. "Stop! I don't want this to end," he pleaded.

"Neither do I," she gasped, twisting and turning, unable to take the pause in fucking. Despite her efforts to thrust down the strength of her uncle's powerful hands held her in place. It was this strength that was overpowering in its sexual appeal.

"In fact," she said in a trembling voice, "this is not how I want you to come. I need to be under."

She reached for his hand and held it to her lower stomach. In there, his cock jerked and ached to spew and fill her. "You fill me here. I need you to release into me. Flood me."

He started to move and this time she stopped him. "And, and, and ..." she said looking into his eyes. "I need to keep every bit you give me so that I carry you with me when we relocate."

He thought he saw a moistness in the eyes of this now-woman but he could never be sure with Aruna. She was so wanton, mischievous and lustful. And now this? Perhaps he was mistaken.

She clung on to his shoulders and asked him to swivel over and come on top. Sudhir did that effortlessly and she marveled ever more at this strong man. She had tried something similar with her husband and he had struggled. But Daddy-Uncle, he held her as he climbed on to his haunches. She slid off a bit in the process but Sudhir was in control.

As he laid her back his cockhead came to the mouth of her cunt. Then as he laid her back he pushed in, gently. HE filled her womb again and this time he laid his palm on her stomach. "Here?" he nodded, asking her.

"Yes," she nodded back.

And then he pulled back and thrust in. she gasped and shuddered. "Fuck me!" she begged without really needing to. Sudhir set in place a powerful rhythm - in and out with a beat - and he watched as slowly his cock become creamed with their combined juices.

She seethed in pleasure her lips wide and teeth clenched. He was reaming her and she luxuriated in his attentions and his power to pleasure her. She was going to miss this.

"Give it to me!" she gasped. He thrust hard and held himself in. She wiggled her hips. He pulled back and thrust back still harder. And held himself there. Her body heaved with the momentum of his thrust.

"Fill me!" she asked. Sudhir concentrated on fucking her hard as well as in rhythm. Aruna screamed his name over and over again. Sometimes she called him Sudhir, surprising him. At other times she called him Daddy-Uncle. He fucked her and sweat dripped from his brow on to her prone body below.

He masturbated so often, almost all the time fantasizing about his niece that he was by habit able to come only a bit late. In the meantime, his thickness ravaged the girl who had cum uncounted number of times.

"I am tiring!" she moaned. "Fill me." Her mind was a haze of pleasure and of exhaustion from Sudhir's incessant pounding.

"Are you done, darling?" she asked. And then commanding resources from her orgasm-wracked body she fucked him back. She twisted, turned, bucked and thrust.

"Give it to me, Daddy-Uncle," she screamed out, pinching his nipples.

Sudhir gasped as he felt his orgasm coming on. He closed his eyes and thrust in rhythm, waiting for the plunge over the cliff.

It came. Not because he was concentrating but because of what Aruna did next - she lifted her hips and plastered herself to his pelvis. It took him that extra bit deeper. She was now on her shoulders her hips thrust fully up.

He grabbed her ass and lifted her legs wide and apart. Splayed open he thrust in harder and harder till he burst into her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she hollered. "Fill me, complete me!" She thrust and twisted and milked his cock. She lifted herself up to hug him fully. They clung to each other as the waves crashed over them. He clutched her buttocks in his hands and held her as she came in waves, her body slowly falling limp.

She was conquered, sated, ravaged and incapable of more. Most importantly, she was surely impregnated.

She passed out and he collapsed on top of her. It was a while before they awoke, sticky in the aftermath of their efforts.

She reached under and felt for his cock. She knew this was going to be the last encounter between them as far as she could see.

It was limp and in repose.

"Daddy Uncle. I will be gone in a week," she said. "When we meet again, all this will be history. I am going to be a mother you know."

Sudhir nodded, understanding but not wanting to.

"I am sore from that pounding," she said, smiling. "But today, that doesn't matter."

She slid down and took him in her mouth. She made an "O" of her lips and proceeded to make a silky wet receptacle for his jut of flesh. With her fucking him with her mouth, he swelled up to his full proportions. His eyes were closed but every time he looked down he saw his cock emerge from her lips coated with her saliva and their caked juices.

Before it was her cunt. Now her mouth. God! How he wanted this girl - no, woman! And here she was telling him it was time to part ways.

He felt sadness well up and then her head bobbed and he felt pleasure return. This was Aruna's strategy for breaking the news. It was going to be layered over with a heap of sex so that he had no time to regret. Men - they got sentimental. She knew sex could be a solution. When he missed her sexually, she would be long gone. And he would masturbate. She was sure.

As she took on a rhythm, his hand moved to her head and he guided her back and forth. When he was fully erect and ready to fuck she rose. She removed her blouse, petticoat and bra - and presented her body glistening with sweat to her lover, her Daddy-Uncle and probable father of her baby.

She straddled him and waddled up. When her cunt was over his cock she swiveled around so she had her back to him. And carefully she descended on his cock. Taking him in was never easy and this was the same. She had to spread herself as she went. She had to take him in stages. And when he entered her depths an orgasm was immediate and predicated, just from the stretch.

She looked over her shoulder and whispered hoarsely, "Move as I move and make sure you do not leave me."

Slowly, she leaned forward and Sudhir following her instructions sat up. She was now spread-eagled on his lap, legs behind.

"You wanted to take me from behind, isn't it?" she asked. "Take me!" she implored.

Sudhir got on his knees holding her up by her inner thigh. He fucked her and Aruna felt ravaged and plundered. Today she was going to be in tatters and that was what she wanted.

He let her legs drop. Aruna got on all fours. She felt she was his bitch and she told him as much. "Take me like a bitch. I am all yours. Forever," she said, that last word underscoring the transient nature of their relationship. After all, if it was forever it did not need saying.

He caressed and ran his nails on her ass as he fucked her cunt from behind doggy style. He reached under to get her breasts but they were not quite within reach.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy," she called out to him urgently.

"What?" he asked. The mouth of her cunt seemed to catch the knob of his cockhead and he felt that he might cum any moment, which was incredible within such a short time.

"Do you want to take me anally?" she offered herself.

"No, no, no!" he shook his head, giving in to the effect of her cunt on his cockhead. He exploded into her and his head flailed as he came uncontrollably.

They collapsed in a heap. Their arms and legs were intertwined.

"Thank you!" she said looking into his eyes as she held his face. "You made a woman of me."

"And then there is this," she said guiding his hand to her stomach. She was full of him.

"You know we will meet. We are family. But I don't think any of this will be possible again," she said to him. And before he could reply her lips covered his lips and they kissed, tongues searching, as if they were to embark on another round of lovemaking.

She let him watch her fully, as she methodically and deliberately put on her clothes. Her saree though, was downstairs. They walked down to where it lay.

She bent down to pick up the garment when Sudhir made his final move. He held her down. He raised her petticoat and bared her ass. Suddenly he felt she was being cold about going. He reached under her and felt in her cunt, finding the soppy mess within.

He whipped his dhoti off. Smearing his cock with her juices he fisted himself to an erection. HE was not his thickest self but that was fine considering what he was going to do.

Aruna, the kind of woman she was, spread her legs to steady herself and held on to Sudhir's desk.

He took her up on her offer, shocking her when he invaded her anally. She gasped in pain screaming, "slowly uncle! I never have before!"

He rammed her. His hand reached under to play her clit. He wedged himself tightly into his niece's ass, stretching her. He moved minimally, giving them both intense pleasure. His fingers worked her clit.

She moaned as pleasure coursed through her being. In that moment she did not want to go through with her intention of never having sex with him again. She moaned that out aloud. "I cannot not fuck you, Daddy-Uncle!" she wailed. Sore as she was she wanted the fucking and the pleasure.

"Yes!" he hissed. This is what he wanted her to acknowledge.

"Fuck me you bastard," she sobbed.

And he came again. This time he lost his erection rapidly slipping out.

As her petticoat dropped the education between uncle and niece came to an end. As Aruna weakly staggered to the door to leave, they both knew they had turned the page on this one.

The bare expanse of her back was absolutely fabulous. Many a man in that room felt the impulse to reach out and feel the soft, silky, sensuous inviting skin.

Aruna had shifted overseas along with her husband who worked in an IT firm and had come visiting for a family function. The banquet room was milling with all manners of relatives and friends, male and female, old and young.

But none was so daringly dressed or as beautiful or as sexy as Aruna.

"Such a simple and naïve girl she was when she was here! Look at her now!" wondered an aunt. She was the same girl who knew nothing of anything- including sex and sexuality – to the point that the same aunt, along with her mother and others had worried: 'what would happen to this girl?'

Unknown to them, Aruna had learned everything on the lap of her 'daddy-uncle' – Uncle Sudhir. She continued to sit on his lap like she did as a baby girl all through the years. Finally when she was about to get married she crossed the line.

Uncle and niece fucked. He took her virginity. She luxuriated in the sense of lust and experimented on his lap. Finally, she got married and learned more about sex with her overeager and totally inexperienced husband. She realized that Uncle Sudhir was the real thing. Then she came back to him and teased and fucked him one last time before they left for overseas.

Her taut young body, those pert breasts and the excitement of innocence mixed with naughtiness never left Sudhir's mind. But the niece-turned-minx was gone. He saw her from across the room and noted that Aruna was more woman like than before. She had not noticed him yet. Perhaps she did not remember. That, though seemed unlikely given the vigorous and intensely pleasurable sex they had together.

Aruna was of course looking to spot her 'daddy-uncle' but she was sure she would bump into him if she just went around completing her rounds of "hi"s and Hellos"s.

Some of the male cousins lingered around her, especially the younger unmarried ones. She didn't smell of perfume that any one of them had smelled before. It seemed like the perfume of her body and that conjured up intoxicating visions in the minds of the uninitiated.

The back of her blouse had just two tethers, one up near the neck and the other at the absolute bottom, giving them large expanses of her bare back to feast their eyes on. The front of her blouse was just as minimalist with just two triangular panels of cloth designed to contain her breasts – just enough. Not to cover, not to support – but just to hold and provide a modicum of modesty for a family occasion. Otherwise, in shape, cut and contours it left nothing to imagination.

As she leaned forward to talk to the elders sitting down, the blouse slung forward. Her luscious mango-breasts bulged and the sides of those slopes those men longed to lick and taste that delectable flesh which was pressed outward from the sides of that insufficient cover provided by her blouse.

And lean she did. While her chiffon saree was bunched to cover the most open parts of her breasts she managed it depending on whom she was leaning to talk to.

When amidst the conservative -which is not the same as older- she wrapped herself with the upper part of the saree. Her back was covered and that part which ran across her breasts was folded so that nothing – or not much – could be seen through the gauze-like chiffon.

But when she was amidst those who were easy to get along with, or those who she was bold enough to tease, the saree drape slipped as if magically and unintended. Her deep cleavage and the tops and sides of her breasts were open for them.

If any old enough uncle (mama) had the gaze and the guts he could have seen her nipples gently pressed against the blouse, too, seen from the correct angle. She allowed cousins unfettered access to look down the blouse if they were standing next to her.

And then there was the waist. The front of her saree dipped below the gentle curve of her tummy, exposing navel and more flesh. When she laughed her stomach rippled and one old man imagined that ripple being caused by the workings of his tongue. In fact, when she reached across to place back her drink glass on a tray that was too far away, he watched with bated breath as the dressed dipped and the torso stretched out – and he imagined he saw the top of her pubic hairline. But he could not be sure.

The saree barely seemed to cling to her hips. Some of the more virile men wanted to hold that curve and pull her in to him. Others just watched that gentle roll of flesh bounced as she walked.

But the real action was her ass. She wore heels and she tied her saree such that her ass jutted out prominently. It rolled as she walked inviting looks, comments and lust.