Adultery A Slut Life

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

Pulling into the driveway and pressing the remote to open the garage door, I glimpsed to the dining room window covered by the closed sheers. I see the faint glow of light coming from further inside the house. I smiled. Ryan has waited up. I left him a message this night could be late and not to. I assured him we could talk in the morning. I'm a big girl, I can come home to a quiet, dark house. I had always thought our love was boundless and nights like these were just an example of the commitment and trust and openness we share. There had been something different about Ryan lately but I pushed it out of my mind as I was leaving. I hadn't really spent much time on it, though. I was too excited about the night. So, I was anxious to see him, to be reassured.

I entered through the laundry/pantry room that empties into the house at the kitchen after pressing the button to lower the garage door. I am tired. My body is tired. My brain is tired. It had been a busy day, anyway. I had cooked and shopped. Ryan and I were planning a quiet weekend... no friends, no guests, no meetings or events... no nothing but us.

A couple steps, my high heels clicking on the floor tiles, and I stepped into the kitchen to find Ryan on the left leaning against the island in the center of the space. Straight ahead is the open space that flowed into the family room. Several lights are on, the large flat screen is muted and some sports program is on, probably Sports Center as a casual look seemed to be showing highlights of recent games. I see the open laptop that probably had succeeded in holding his attention over the TV. Ryan is very dedicated to his work.

Ryan pushes himself off the island. It occurs to me that he may have moved from the family room to the kitchen as soon as he heard the garage door. Usually, he allows me to come in and get settled. I place my small purse on the counter, encircle his waist with an arm as I pull him in for a kiss and hug. I know he can taste on my lips the activities of the night. What he tastes on my lips or smells or finds anywhere else on my body is not new. These nights have been wonderful, which is the reason they happen.

Breaking the hug, he steps behind me. With one hand I loosen the middle buttons of the long blazer I am wearing that might be appropriate for covering a micro-dress underneath. By holding the lapels, Ryan removes the blazer as I pull one arm, then pull the other out. I turn around. A coquettish smile teasingly forms on my lips. His eyes roam down and back up my body and I can see something is different.

His smile that would be matching mine isn't there. "I see you've misplaced your thong, again." Something is different. He drops my blazer over one of the stools at the island counter. Sans the thong, which disappeared predictably, I am dressed the way I was when I left much earlier: black 4 inch high heels, sheer black stockings, and lacy black garter belt. The tiny, lacy thong that had completed the outfit must be in someone's pocket... a memory item, perhaps... a trophy never to be washed, a reminder of my scent.

I am 39 years old, 5' 1" tall and about 110 pounds. I have brown hair usually below my shoulders and brown eyes. I have what I think is a voluptuous figure and C-cup tits. It is why going out, even in the dark, with just a blazer over my tits is very risqué. They are natural and often seem to have a mind of their own to move and bounce as they wish. It is part of the new me, though. I dress to tease and entice, especially on these play nights.

Ryan's hand slips down my body and dips a finger into my pussy as I open my legs for him. He looks into my eyes as he lifts his finger up between us. "How much this time, slut?"

I am taken aback. His finger has come out of my used pussy covered in the cum of other men. His comment has shocked me. It has taken us a while to reach this point in these activities, but no matter how slutty I might behave, it started with him. This is how our marriage has evolved, transformed, expanded. It has done so mutually. Eyes wide open. Full awareness. Full acceptance. In truth, it was at his suggestion, encouragement, and interest while pulling me along until I felt the same way. Which is why his reaction now is so surprising.

"You're a fucking whore!"

He walks away from me. He turns off Sports Center, his laptop, the lights in the family room, and begins moving to the bedroom. I don't understand what is happening. This isn't right, not the way this is supposed to happen. He should be greeting me with a passionate kiss and teasing me about the night in anticipation. I should be taken by the hand to fuck him in our bed while I tell him about the night, about three of his friends fucking me. This was the night of his scheduled poker night but he had to work late. They guys called and suggested that I come anyway to be hostess. Why ruin what would be a fun night? This wasn't the first time, obviously. Ryan had left a message for me. Just something with work. Something needing him to prepare for something for tomorrow. That was before the other call. My participation has occurred before. I had called Ryan at the office and left a message. I had called his cell phone. Several times. Left messages each time. These poker playing nights have turned into more of a cliché, 'poke her' nights.

Suddenly, everything is wrong. Nothing about this feels natural or comfortable or... REAL.

I call out to him, "Ryan... what's going on?"

He stops. For a moment, he stands there with his back to me. Is he merely thinking? Or, is he calming himself? Why is he having to calm himself, though? When he turns to face me, I can see in his eyes as they move over me. These aren't the eyes I am used to. I am standing between the kitchen and the family in heels and stocking. Before, his eyes would say he wants to fuck me and to share what happened. These aren't those eyes.

"How could you?"

"How could I what?" Whatever this was about, my Latin nature was raising its emotional response.

"You just decide to go off to spend most of the night fucking?"

I stepped toward him but his hands come up as if they would emit some force field to hold me back. Wherever this was coming from, now I was pissed. "Look at me, damnit! Look at me!" I stood before him. arms out to the side. I knew what I looked like at that moment. Naked. Stockings and heels. I could still feel the semen of three men inside me and I didn't doubt that he could see the shine of it on the insides of my thighs. "This is what YOU wanted. This is what you want to display, exhibit, show off. This is what you wanted to share with others. Remember? This was YOU."

"You went off without... you just went off by yourself... you just decided..." He was whining. God! It sounded so pathetic.

It made me even more pissed. "Fuck you! YOU had this night planned! You always plan these things. You want to share me. You pled with me and you finally talked me into it. Well..." I had my arms out displaying myself, again. "Well... here I am. You succeeded. I did all this for you. Now you resent it? How dare you! I left you I don't know how many messages. Were you even at the office?" When that came out, I paused. Was he? Or, did he just tell me that? Why didn't he get my calls if he was at the office?

He seemed pathetic. He had no argument. What was his problem? "You wanted to fuck them. It wouldn't have mattered what I said."

I was flabbergasted. "What? You wanted this. You wanted to share me with your friends and even strangers. Remember? So, yeah, I want to fuck them. I like it. I enjoy being desired by men. You succeeded and now you aren't happy? What do you want?"

"I want it to stop. This was a mistake. I thought this is what I wanted. I thought this would fill our relationship somehow. I was wrong. You like this too much. I should have known. Tonight, you showed your true self. You're just a whore."

Okay. Maybe I should have taken the high road and tried to defuse what was happening. Maybe I should have just agreed with him that we could stop. But... damnit... a whore? I lost it and with it my marriage.

"You whiny bastard!" How could I hurt him? That was really all that flashed through my mind at the moment. Not how could I save us, but how could I hurt him. "You want me to stop what you started? After these men you've put me with, you want me now to be happy with your puny little penis? I can't even call it a cock. A cock is big enough to be fulfilling, satisfying. Yours..." I laughed. And, at that moment, I knew we were done. And, at that moment, I also understood how much of what I said was just the truth coming out. The way I really come to feel. He's been on a mission to share me, to make me into his little hot-wife. Well, he did. I had been happy before. I didn't want anything to change. He did. I did change. Because he wanted it. And, yes, now I like it.

The words went on. Not just that night, either. That was the ultimate problem. The words kept coming out over the next days. It was amazing what was built up when it finally came out. Ryan wasn't happy with what we were doing. Maybe he hadn't been for quite a while. It had only been a year and a half when I thought about it. But I wondered when it had occurred to him that he was making a mistake. I wondered when it was that he started resenting how much I was enjoying it after he had to try so hard for me to try it, to let another man use me. That, of course, led to others, mostly his friends but also complete strangers from hotel bars. The variety of men was exciting for me and if that was making him happy it added more excitement for me. Apparently, his excitement and happiness hadn't lasted as long as mine. I was now convinced he had merely waiting for the opportunity to try to blame me. However lame that opportunity might be when he chose it.

The divorce was at times nasty and messy but ultimately quick as we ended up with a non-contesting agreement. He tried to put it all on me as being unfaithful. I countered, through my lawyer, with names of some of his own friends who would attest that it was Ryan who arranged the meetings. I also captured emails from his computer from other men he had somehow connected with for visits at hotels.

Our state allows for quick settlement when there are no contesting claims. We ended our 12 years of marriage painfully but quickly with dividing our common worth (he kept the house) and a nice alimony based on his income (a nice big income).

I've been in my new 1-bedroom apartment for about two weeks. I didn't need the house if I was going to be single, again. I wasn't sure he did, either, but I imagined him starting up a new relationship pretty quickly. Of course, that led me back to the curious thought if he really had been in the office that fateful night. I had made the quick decision not to fight over that or the house. I ended up with more liquid assets without the house.

The apartment was roomy and nice, even as a single bedroom. It was on the top, fourth, floor with a balcony facing into the commons area. The complex was four separate building forming a square. On the inside of the quad was a common resident building with a recreation area and rooms for reservation for gatherings and meetings. A large pool and patio area and large lawned green space with trees and shaded benches completed the inside area. I was glad to have that view rather than the one on the other side of the building overlooking the parking area surrounding the outside of the complex.

I had been out shopping and struggling with packages, getting my mail from the box in the small lobby of the building, and fumbling for my key card to unlock the door when I heard, "Let me get that for you."

I turned at the voice. There were strict rules about letting strangers into the building to guard the security for everyone. I recognized the man reaching his own card to the scanner at the side of the handle as the complex superintendent who I had met when applying for the apartment. I gave him what I hoped would pass for a warm smile but not much in my life was feeling hopeful or smile-worthy. I mumbled a 'thank you' and passed to the waiting elevator. As I rode the elevator to the fourth floor, I felt bad about the encounter. He seemed like a nice man and the look on his face as I stood in the elevator as the door slid closed made me think my response to him hadn't been what I had tried for.

An hour or so later, I had changed into my comfortable relaxing-at-home-for-the-evening attire of large t-shirt and panties when there was a knock at the door. Still being new to the complex, I was surprised at someone being at my door so I used the spy hole to check. It was Mr. Swenson, the superintendent. I considered how I was dressed, but relented rather than having him stand outside longer.

He glanced at what I was wearing as the door fully opened. I knew the man-sized t-shirt didn't do much to cover me but they were comfortable. He cleared his throat, then, "I... I may be out of line but... could I have a word with you? It's Teresa, right?"

That was confusing. Was this official or personal? I stepped aside to allow him to enter. "Of course, Mr. Swenson." He stepped inside and stopped. I moved past him to the kitchen area on the right. "Can I get you a beer, wine, or something stronger? I was just getting myself one."

"Uh... okay... a beer, thanks. Please call me Harold." I smiled. Maybe it wasn't official. Then, what?

I saw him move to the edge of the kitchen as I opened the refrigerator and bent over to look into the bottom shelf. "All I have is Miller Lite..." I glanced over and found him looking not at the refrigerator but at my butt and it finally dawned on me that the t-shirt probably had pulled up my bent over body to expose my panties. I was nervous about why the superintendent was here and trying to be hospitable, but... I grabbed two cans and straightened up, handing one to him. I could feel a blush spreading over me as I moved to the living room. I sat on the couch next to the sliding door to the balcony and he took a chair on the other side of the coffee table.

As I sat down, everything about the situation became uncomfortably obvious. I hardly knew this man and he was the authority figure of the complex and here I was... like a trollop... What might he be thinking of me? Mr. Swenson appeared to be 60 years old. He was about six feet tall, grey hair that was thinning on top, and still trim, still in shape. He had soft eyes that were blue and a gentleness about him that was partially masked by nervousness. I thought it was quite charming but that made me remember the impression I must be giving. I didn't have a bra on and I noticed my nipples pressing against the thin fabric even without them being fully erect. The t-shirt wasn't really long enough and when I sat down it rode up my legs to my hips. I had to cross my legs to avoid my panties being in his face, so to speak.

"Teresa... in the lobby I was reminded... well... you've just moved in and I don't know if I've seen you seeming happy. Are you displeased with the apartment or the complex?"

I smiled at him and relaxed some. "Harold, are you so caring about all your renters?"

He smiled at my tease and chuckled. "Only the really pretty ones." He was very charming.

"It has nothing to do with the apartment, Harold. I do like it. I like the entire complex setup. It's just..." He raised his eyebrows to encourage me gently and took another drink from the can. And then it all poured out. Sure, I left out major details about the divorce, the sharing and hotwife. I dumped just enough about changes my ex wanted, and convinced me to accept, then how he didn't like that I had changed. Blah, blah, blah. I was surprised after so many minutes how it had all exploded out of me. I apologized to him after I caught my breath.

"Don't apologize that you hurt so terribly deep inside." He leaned forward, his forearms braced on his knees and he gave me another gentle smile that seemed to project a fatherly caring. This man was something else.

I pushed up a smile onto my own face. It was probably strained but it was there. "Are you sure you don't seek out renters to council?"

He gave a more comfortable chuckle, "I assure you, Teresa... only the pretty ones." I smiled. That could easily be a come-on. This whole thing could easily be a come-on but it just didn't feel that way. He leaned back in the chair, maybe content that I had managed to dump all that and ended with a smile at his tease. He drained the rest of his beer and fell pensive for a moment as he gazed at the can in his hands. I decided to wait. "Sometimes it helps... to be with someone you don't know to let it all out." When he ventured a look at me, I was staring at him with a new level of curiosity. I waited, wanting him to continue. "I won't say I understand how you feel. I haven't lost something through divorce but..." He breathed. His fingers were pressing into the sides of the can making a crinkling sound. "I lost my wife. Lost... isn't that a peculiar term? They leave, you leave or they're taken away. She died... suddenly... just over five years ago. An illness. Sudden. It left a hole in me I am still filling with life. I guess what I am saying is that I understand how it can feel, how it can leave you with an emptiness, and how it can leave you angry... resentful." He looked up and focused on me, leaning forward, again. "But... excuse me for giving out advice you didn't ask for... don't let it consume you. Don't leave that hole empty too long. Go ahead and be mad, grieve if you need, but fill it with something. Make a decision about what your life should be going forward... always forward, Teresa. Then move. Whatever you decide, then move toward it. Always forward and leave the rest behind."

Then, he stood up. He looked embarrassed by all he had said uninvited. He moved to the door with a side move to place the can on the kitchen counter. I stood and called out, "Mr. Swenson... Harold... you said you felt empty for a long time. What finally allowed you to move on?"

He stopped with his hand on the door handle. He turned halfway and when he looked, I was sure his gaze truly saw my body this time. There was no 'official business' remaining. He was just a man and just being a man he noticed it all.

"I took a trip. In fact, I just got back before you moved in. An island. Beautiful. Amazingly beautiful. Completely different than outside here. And, it's off-season. Quite cheap now. I'll leave the information in your box." He hesitated. "I don't remember how I chose that place but...", he smiled, "... it opened my eyes. It showed me just how alive I still was."

I rushed up to him. I think I took him aback. I hugged him, thanked him, and gave him a peck on the cheek. After the door closed, I leaned back against it. What a nice man. Maybe he's right. If it could help him from missing his wife of years and years, couldn't it help me from missing a man who changed my life and then discarded me?

It was several days later when I found an envelope without a stamp on it in my mail box. I took it upstairs with the rest of the mail. I dropped the mail on the dining table and fingered the unmarked envelop. Was I nervous for some reason? The alimony provided enough money for the apartment and living, though I already knew I would be seeking a job, too. I didn't have much experience, but I could get something. He said it was cheap now.

I kicked off my sandals as I ripped the envelope open and idly moved toward the balcony sliding door. I slipped two fingers inside to pull out a brochure and dropped the envelope on the coffee table. I stepped out onto the balcony as I gazed at the front of the brochure. It was an island resort. Words jumped out at me: Private. Secluded. Tropical. Enchanting.

The sun was hot as I stood gazing at a scene of bikini clad women on a sandy beach. I glanced around, checking the other balconies, checking below at the pool, checking the other buildings. What the hell! I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my shorts. My bra and panties were little different than the bikinis being worn down at the pool. I reclined on the chaise lounge to study the brochure. More words jumped out: All inclusive. Self-contained. Adults, only. Carefree. Daring. Provocative. Of course, it had a toll-free phone number and web address.
I left my clothes and the sun to power up my laptop. I poured a glass of wine from a fresh bottle, plunked myself on the couch with the laptop and typed in the address. I laughed out loud as the page opened, "That old dog... adults, only... it's clothes optional!"
I traveled a good part of the day including the last leg to the island on a loud, turbo-prop plane that could only accommodate a couple dozen people and luggage. By their dress, everyone seemed to be tourist which made sense because there was little industry on the island besides fishing and the service industry of resorts, restaurants, and shops. In the spirit of a vacation of discovery, I chose to wear a short, flowery colored, pleated skirt; a form-fitting white tank top of tee shirt material; red strap sandal heels; white, semi-sheer thong; and, dangling jewelry for my ears and neck. No bra. I knew my nipples would be drawing attention all day, especially walking in the heels that tended to make them bounce and jiggle. My suitcase contained clothing of a similar sort. I may have wondered what I was doing going to a resort like this by myself, but if Harold at 60 could find something by himself, so could I.
Several vans awaited travelers at the small island airport. The van I needed to the resort on the other side of the island carried another couple besides me and three single guys who appeared to be traveling together. The three were less than discreet with their staring and it occurred to me that maybe Harold had discovered something with this place.
Stepping into the reception area I was greeted with obvious updates to the small resort that excited me. The brochure had been clear about the 'clothes optional' aspect of the resort. This was NOT a nudist resort but the pool and adjoining beach area was clothes optional.
My room was on the first floor midway down one arm of the resort and facing the ocean beach. The resort building was in the form of a 'V'. The lobby, restaurant, bar, and shops were at the apex. The two arms jutting out to form the 'V' opened to the pool, spa, games area, and the beach beyond them. The room had large sliding glass doors to a semi-enclosed patio opening into the commons area. Opening the doors allowed the sound of people and waves to float in, enticing me out to explore. After unpacking and stowing my luggage in the back of the closet, I returned to the small patio to consider what to do with what remained of the late afternoon and evening. Despite the fatigue of airports and travel, the feel of salt laden air, the sound of the ocean, and people enjoying themselves was an intoxicating draw.
I stripped out the clothes I traveled in, opened one of two tubes of sunscreen I had packed, lathered my Latin brown skin, then considered the attire options I had for my first time venturing out. Clothing optional. But did I have the nerve? View of the pool and spa areas were partially obscured by bars, umbrellas, and access control fencing (I supposed so you didn't drunkenly stumble into the pool at night). Even so, though, I could see more than a few guests naked or topless. But not all were.
I selected a bikini. It was the most modest one I packed. Both top and bottoms were lined and both provided coverage. The thong and Wicked Weasel (especially purchased for this trip) might be for another time.
I walked the path along the side of the pool area wearing sandals, a floppy hat, and large sunglasses in addition to the bikini. It was an interesting feeling as I looked into the pool area. Seeing the naked and semi-naked people casually active or sunning caused me to feel conservatively dressed in a bikini. When I approached the beach area, I had the same reaction. Many people were clothed in some form even if it was topless for some women. There were a number, however, who were fully naked, both men and women. I walked through the beach to the edge of the water where I stood, first looking out over the ocean, then gazing in both directions before looking back onto the beach. It was easy for my eyes to be drawn to those naked and I smiled to myself as I tried to imagine Harold here. What was he thinking to come here? What did he experience that allowed him to turn the corner of the loss of his wife and to feel that he could move on?
The resort might be small, but the expanse of beach was not. I slipped off the sandals and carried them as I walked at the edge of the gently lapping water. I had no intention or expectation. I was just allowing myself to becoming lost in the feeling of the tropics and being away from everything back home. I wanted to see if I could achieve what Harold had. I wanted to move forward, to leave the past behind. The warmth of the sun, the rhythmic sound of the waves, the humid, salt-laden air that could quickly put a sheen on my skin, and the expanse of water and endless horizon all worked to open and free the soul. I had soon left the resort beach far behind but the beaches seemed endless, passing into public beach, then another resort evident ahead. All the while it seemed to contain a steady stream of people of a similar mindset as myself: just strolling, just being. Many were in small groups or couples.
I suddenly realized I couldn't see the resort, anymore. I couldn't even distinguish where along the expanse of beach it might be. So, I turned around. I didn't bring a watch... not wishing to be tied to time while here... but feeling the need to eat after the long day. Something to drink, too. Definitely, something to drink. This was going to be good. I could sense it.
I showered and lathered twice to rid myself of the layer of sunscreen. I chose a short sundress. It had a full skirt, tight at the waist and formed over the bodice with thin straps tied at the neck. I wore bikini panties and heeled, strap sandals. I managed to get a table for one. The hostess looked at me concerned but I explained I had just arrived and preferred at least a short time to adjust. She smiled when she seemed to understand I wasn't lonely by being alone.
The meal was nice and I consumed two glasses of wine with the fish, rice, and salad. As I was leaving, the hostess got my attention. "I understand what you said earlier, but...", she pointed down the hall, "... the club is really quite fun." She gave me a wink and bright smile.
What could it hurt? It wasn't like my intention was to remain by myself. I wanted to interact. I've just had Ryan for so long. I mumbled to myself, "Forward, girl!" I smiled to myself. That's what Harold had said, always move forward and leave the rest behind.
The hostess was right. The club was hopping. It was so crowded I wondered if every guest of the resort was here or if people also came from outside the resort. Regardless, it looked like fun. I found a spot along the side to stand and watch. I flagged down a waitress who was dressed in a glittering silver bikini top and similar material as a short skirt. The other waitresses were dressed the same and I noticed they all were sprinkled with body glitter where they wasn't material, which was most of their bodies.
I was moving to the bass beat and enjoying being a voyeur when I heard next to me, "You have to be expecting someone. Can I help you find him?" I looked up at him. He was probably a foot taller than me. He was quite handsome, about 30 maybe. His hair was solid black with no greying or receding. He had the whitest smile and sparkling eyes. He exuded confidence but without it being a negative.
"Are you teasing me about me height?" He laughed. "Do I look like I am missing someone?"
"No... no, but... I just can't imagine why else you are standing here by yourself. Half the guys in here have been checking you out. No offense, us guys are just like that." Now I laughed. That was certainly an interesting ice breaker.
I let him buy me a drink. His name was Adam. Before I knew it, he had me out on the dance floor. I love the way music makes my body move but I have never really thought of myself as a dancer. He, though, was amazing... flowing, easy, and smooth... like his come on. Soon, I was feeling both the drinks, the two glasses of wine at dinner, and the music. I turned my back to him during a fast beat and bounce my butt back towards him. He must have moved up to me because I was bouncing my butt against him and I felt something interesting pressing against me. The next song switched to slow. Many couples were leaving the floor for more drinks but I was spun into his arms. My arms went around his back.
I looked up into his face. His eyes searched mine for a few moments, then, "How come I haven't seen you here before?"
"I just arrived this afternoon. How long have you been here?"
"My entire trip." I looked up at him curiously. He smiled. "My time here ends tomorrow. Just my luck."
As we swayed, I pressed into him. I felt him... against my abdomen. That familiar flush washed over me. Move forward. I tilted my head back and stepped onto my toes and reached my face up to him. He lowered his and we kissed on the dance floor. The first kiss was more tentative, checking out each other if we meant something by it. I reached an arm up and pulled. We weren't dancing anymore. Our bodies were still moving but not to the music. It was more of a grind to something beating inside the two of us.
The wonderful kissing we shared on the way to his room smoothly escalated once inside. His hand behind my head slid down my bare back. I felt his fingers slide down my back until they slipped underneath the back of my dress. His fingers came back out and felt the clasp and short zipper of the dress. He pulled back and searched my face. I simply nodded and kissed him, again. He opened the zipper and slid the straps off my shoulders. With a few inches of separation, the dress fell to my hips but were quickly pushed down my legs. My breath was coming ragged. I wrapped my arms around him and smothered him with kisses, my mouth engulfing his, our tongues suddenly doing battle to probe each other's mouths.
I shivered in anticipation as his hand moved back up my side to hesitate, again, at the side of my breast. I sucked in a breath and unconsciously held it as his hand moved in front to encase my left breast. I groaned into his mouth, releasing a held breath. I separated our bodies slightly, maybe just inches, but enough to give encouragement to his hands. Encouragement that he took. As I held his face and kissed him, his other hand found its way to my right breast. I groaned more as both breasts were fondled, deliberately but gently.
My own hands left his face. I caressed his back, then his chest from outside his shirt. His heart was beating fast. I could feel it. My hands on his chest. Beating as fast as mine seemed to be. His hands still on my breasts I let my own hand slip down to his belt. I pulled back from the kiss, neither of us using our hands to hold the kissing but again pressing our faces together to keep our hands free... free to touch, to explore. When I pulled back, I looked into his eyes and face. I sensed something in his expression. I glanced down at his hands on my breasts, then to my own hands at his belt buckle. I allowed my fingers to drift down over his crotch. It felt unbelievably full.
I looked back up to his eyes and smiled. I pulled my fingers away but only inches. I was surprised when his hands left my breasts but smiled as I saw him nearly ripping the buttons open on his shirt and pulling from his body. I placed my hands flat on his bare chest and felt the strength of his toned body, then I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my bare breasts into his bare chest, again engulfing his mouth with mine.
In moments, he was moving us from the doorway where we still stood to the edge of the bed. His hands caressed my upper body. His mouth left mine and began kissing his way down my neck to shoulders to chest and breasts. I arched my back to his kisses and felt him leverage me into the center of the bed. I pried off my shoes and kicked them to the side. He paused.... I smiled at him and gave him a slight nod. I watched as he knelt back on his heels to gaze at me. Naked except for a tiny pair of panties under his gaze, I blushed. How many men had Ryan put me with and now on my own I blush? I didn't panic. I didn't fuss or get nervous. I wanted him to look. I enjoyed him looking. My entire body was responding to him, to his kisses, to his touches, to his looking.
He leaned forward to kiss my stomach. He continued to kiss down to the top of my panties. I gasped and tensed in anticipation. He kissed further down, kissing my mound from outside the thin fabric. I moaned as a kiss was planted at the top of my pussy. He opened my legs further. He kissed further down. I felt his lips press the wet fabric. I moaned louder and shivered.
I rose to my knees and pushed him onto his back. I repeated the same kisses on him, my fingers matching his action by opening his slacks. I kissed his abdomen as I pulled the zipper down and tugged the pants past his hips and down his legs as he raised his hips. Then, it was my turn to gazed at him. His tight-fitting boxers made his arousal very evident and I wasn't believing what it indicated. I looked from it to his face and back to his crotch. My fingers moved to the waist band as if they understood the only way I was going to believe it was to expose it. I was licking my lips obscenely as I grasped the waist band and began inching the garment down. He raised his hips again with a groan indicating his own anticipation. As I peeled the garment down, my mouth fell open and my eyes stared. Hard. Massive. My fingers left his boxers down around his thighs and groped up to caress and fondled 11 inches of hard cock. I held it with both hands and they didn't fully cover the length. The girth was such that my fingers didn't quite close around it. I gaped at it. In all the months Ryan had set me up with his friends, none were even close to anything like this.
He rolled us over so I was on my back. He stripped his boxers the rest of the way off, then stripped off my panties. I like to stay shaved. He smiled at that. I had wanted to make love. Now, seeing how big... gigantic... his cock looked... I wasn't sure it would fit inside me, but I wanted this. I wanted something. I wanted something with him desperately, intensely.
He leaned forward onto me. He kissed just above my mound. I opened my legs to him. Not many men had seemed interested in touching me there before... not like this. I gasped when his lips covered the top of my slit. I spread my legs even further and rotated my hips up to open myself to him even more. I felt his tongue part my pussy lips and slide down to graze over my hole. I was beside myself with feelings I couldn't believe. Ryan wanted a hotwife and it had ruined our marriage and in return... after that... I somehow managed to deny myself the thing I found I enjoyed so much. This... what was happening... what I accepted by allowing him to take me to his room. And... now... I found myself desperate for this.
"OH... MY... GOD... ADAM!"
It was intense. Amazing. Overwhelming. I shivered and gasped and sighed and moaned and groaned. Sounds flowed from my mouth without inhibition, without thought, without awareness. I knew there were other words but I wasn't conscious of them, they just flowed out. I heard someone... me?... saying words like 'yes, yes, yes', 'please, yes' and on and on. Within only minutes, my body stiffened, then shook. Adam's tongue was probing inside my pussy, a finger softly rubbing over my clitoris. My body seemed to explode and I heard sounds erupt around us... my sounds. I orgasmed within minutes of starting and I had barely touched him, yet. I had denied myself since that night and I had denied the recognition of need and want and desire building inside me ever since.
I was gasping, panting for breath. Perspiration beading over my forehead and upper chest. I raised my head from the bed and gazed down between my heaving breasts to see Adam peering up at me from between my thighs, a silly smile formed on his mouth, his lips and chin slick with my juices.
I reached my hands down toward him and he crawled up along my body. His naked body on my naked body. I felt his hard monster of a cock pressed against my abdomen... and stomach. God, it was big. We kissed. Rather, it seemed we were both intent on getting inside each other through our mouths. I wanted every part of my body to feel every part of his. My breasts pressed, flattened, into his chest. My electric-charged nipples poking into him. One of my legs wrapped around his to feel his body pressing against my pussy and clitoris. His hard cock pressed against my body.
This time, I rolled us. I slid down his body, my hands and fingers finding his cock before my kissing lips on his body came to the crown of his cock head. I kissed it and smiled. Yes, I wanted it all. Somehow, I would experience a big cock.
I felt his hands on me. I looked up at him, my fingers around his cock, my lips pressed against the head. He was shaking his head... no.
I raised my head. "I want to make you cum, now."
"I do, too. I want to be inside you, if that's okay."
I nodded emphatically. God, yes, that's okay! My pussy was drooling in anticipation of this thing invading me.
He was rolling my nipples as my eyes gazed fixedly on the cock in my hands. I heard his soft voice, "Are you sure it's okay? You look..."
I want to smile up at him to reassure him but I am not sure what the lust within me showed. Probably just my lust. "You're so big... I guess I am a bit nervous... it'll probably hurt... maybe... yeah, probably... I want to, though. God... I never imagined one like this... slow, though? Can you do it slow? I never have... God, you're so big..."
He pulled me up his body. My pelvis immediately started rotating, rubbing, pressing itself against his cock. He kissed me, again. He told me to ride him. I would be in charge. I could go as much as I wanted, as deep as I wanted, as fast or slow as I wanted. I could continue or stop. My control. As he told me this, I felt his cock twitch between our bodies. I sat back on his thighs. I knew what he suggested, of course. And, he was right. It would give me control of working myself to take his cock. The position would also provide even more penetration, not that penetration was going to be an issue. He held his cock straight in the air and I shivered. I licked my lips in anticipation. A truly big cock.
I straddled his hips and knelt down keeping myself high to stay above his upraised cock. I put one hand on his chest for support and used the other to take control of his cock from him. A gasp escaped my mouth as I lowered my pelvis to his cock head. He smiled up at me. I bit my lower lip with determination but also a bit of intimidation. I moved the cock and my pelvis, my wet pussy sliding over the head. It was so erotic. Just that much seemed intense. As I moved, his cock hit my clit and it shook me, like a jolt of sexual electricity sparking through my body. The cock settled at my hole and I sucked in a huge breath. I lowered my body a mere inch and the head went in, stretching me wide. I gasped. Some of my held breath releasing. I settled down a bit more and sucked in more air as just a few inches of his cock seemed to stretch me wide and fill me. It was only inches, though. There was so much more. I settled down a bit more and quickly rose as a feeling of stretching too much came over me. Adam pulled me to him, kissing me and stroking my shoulders and back. He whispered a reminder that I was in control, as much or as little was up to me. This man was unbelievably gentle and considerate. Why did he have to leave tomorrow?

I kissed him hard. Just the motion of leaning into his kiss moved his cock that was barely inside me. The movement was delicious. While we kissed, I pushed back more to take precious inches more, then pulled back. More and less. More and less. Each more was several inches. The stretching was an amazing feeling. I wouldn't say it wasn't a form of pain, almost a sense of stretching to the point of tearing. But I knew that was silly. There was some pain, discomfort certainly... but delicious, too. Each small stroke filled my vagina with more cock and the feeling was increasingly wonderful, beyond arousing. Soon, all I considered was more cock. Deeper and deeper. As I moved back and forth, I sat up and I was taking more of him. Now it was up and down, more and more of his cock.
He reached up and fondled my breasts, pinched and tweaked my nipples while I continued to move up and down on his cock, taking more and more. I orgasmed with a shuddering shaking and crying out. I didn't have him all the way in but I came. And, that seemed to do something. My pussy clenched and spasmed around his cock. My pussy flooded his cock with juices. Without more pain I sank all the way down during my orgasm. At first, I didn't realize what had happened. It was so intense. The head of the cock pressed into the top of vaginal chamber and it sparked another peak in my orgasm. It was too much for the moment and I fell forward onto his chest and his arms wrapped around me as my orgasm washed over me.
I was gasping and panting. The first clear thought that came was, he hasn't climaxed. I sat up straight, his cock sinking completely into me, again. His hands returned to my breasts. The words that came from my mouth sounded strange even to me, a rough, lusty sound, "Your turn. Fill me with you cum."
His hands shifted to my hips and I nodded. Yes, help me to make you fill me with your cum. I bounced on his cock like a wild woman. My breasts bounced and swayed. I felt his cock head jam into the top of my pussy repeatedly. I felt so full of cock. I felt so erotic and sensual and wicked as I bounced on him and encouraged him and cried out as my arousal spiked yet again. My pussy was so tight around his cock I felt it swell and pulse. I saw his face contort and felt his hips rise up to meet my downward thrust. When he came inside me, I felt it. I felt his cum filling me! A smaller orgasm rose up inside me as he came and I joined him.
That night would be etched in my brain forever. That night was just the start of a marvelous new start to a life I was originally put on by a man I thought would love and cherish me forever. Now I knew my life was mine to control, this new way of life I was set upon was mine, and only mine, to control. A new taste and I knew.
That night opened my eyes to a realization I already knew: I really might be a sex maniac. I had been with men at the direction and arrangement of Ryan and began to desire it enough that it broke our marriage. But now, I have done it myself. I have found my own man and an amazing experience. And this was just the first night on the island. This first night wasn't finished, though. Not by a long shot. His cock remained inside me as I lay panting on his chest. Even beginning to soften and shrink, its length stayed inside. As I lay there, I flexed my pussy muscles around him. After several moments, I felt his cock twitch and swell. At first it was just a small movement, but soon it grew more.
He rolled us over. Even as his cock was stiffening, he began fucking into me. OH, GOD, YES! Thank you, Harold.

CHAPTER 2: ISLAND FUN -- THE COUPLE
I hadn't left Adam's room until mere hours before sunrise the next morning. Poor Adam would be exhausted on his travels back home, but it was a mutual desire for the night not to end for us. The hours with him was like a light switch that brought back the hotwife feelings Ryan had thought he wanted so much. When I finally was getting ready to leave his room, it occurred to me that my room was on the same wing of the resort. When I started putting my clothes on, he stopped me. He dared me to carry them to my room. He said it could be a last erotic remembrance of him. I had smiled and kissed him passionately. Move forward. It flashed through my mind, again. Those two words from Harold. They might change my life.
I forced myself awake when my eyes registered the brightness of the outside world forcing its way through the small gap in the heavy curtains of the sliding doors to the patio. I didn't want to waste time at such a beautiful place in bed... I giggled at the thought... at least not in bed alone.
I ordered a light room-service breakfast and coffee. I took a quick shower, slipped into the short robe provided, and opened the sliding door to the patio as there was a knock at the door to the hall. As I walked to the door, I loosened the tie to provide more gap in the robe. Opening the door, I found a tall, very black man in white shorts and pull-over shirt emblazoned with the resort logo waiting with the tray. I smiled with nasty thoughts that brought a new tingle to my body. A tingle I desperately wanted to maintain and act on somehow.
I dropped the robe and took my breakfast out onto the small patio. Naked. Yes, it's a clothing optional resort but technically only at the pool and beach areas. I still felt brazen sitting outside with sunglasses on with wet hair that showed I was fresh from the shower as I sipped coffee and nibbled at toast and fresh fruit.
I was relieved when people strolling by looked and smiled. I smiled back. Another black resort service person did a double take at seeing me and changed course toward me. I nervously stayed as I was, keeping my hands filled with the coffee cup and resisting the temptation to use them to cover myself. I wondered if I was to receive some mild reprimand and clarification of the rules. Instead, the young man, who couldn't have been more than 20, walked to the edge of the patio and asked very professionally if there might be anything else I might need from the kitchen. All the while I watched, from behind the dark glasses, his reaction. His eyes scanned my entire body, though he was perhaps trying to be discrete, he failed miserably when I purposefully uncrossed legs and parted them to reach for the resort guide to ask a meaningless question about paddle boarding. His eyes became riveted on my open thighs and shaved pussy. I fought a smile straining to take over my face and asked a follow-up question to give him the chance to recover, which he managed... just barely.
I felt so wicked... and determined. As the young man walked away, glancing several times back to me before disappearing behind some plantings, I wondered what Harold had done at this resort. A smile formed on my face at the musing. He was old enough to be my father but the question was intriguing. I began wondering more about the man who had approached me as a concerned father figure.
I laid out the three swimsuits I had brought for the trip: conventional bikini I wore yesterday; more risqué thong bikini; and the Wicked Weasel. My heart started racing immediately as I threw the others back into the dresser drawer and held up the Wicked Weasel. The only purpose of a suit like this was to satisfy the minimum definition of not being naked. After slipping it on and appraising my image in the mirror, my body flushed with a warm wave flowing over me. It was nothing but three thin strips of shiny cloth held together with lengths of string. I carefully arranged the bit of material at my pussy, aligning it just so to barely cover the lips. My nipples were all that was covered on top and my breasts seemed somehow larger by the exposure. Though the material was shiny it formed to me in a way that allowed my nipples to show underneath. The look was obscene. I wondered if there was anywhere else that this might be worn. Certainly not at the pool of the apartment, or... would I dare? But here... I smiled with realization. Here, it was more covering than required.
I crammed a large beach towel, sunscreen, water, and a paperback into the beach bag and left for the sand. I found an unoccupied beach lounge with an umbrella and settled in. I was intent on not burning so a combination of liberal sunscreen and shade during the day was doing the trick. I had a light lunch salad and started with the fancy beach drinks that included a healthy amount of rum I found out. I was feeling quite mellow when I decided a bit of moving might be good and asked an attendant if it was okay to leave my things at the chair. He assured me they watch the belongings of the guests. With that, I strolled to the water's edge and picked a direction.
It wasn't long before the drinks opened my mind to the next stage. I undid the two ties of the top to be bare breasted. It felt so good that almost immediately I was pulling the ties at the bottom, too. Walking naked outside was exhilarating. I thought the suit was exciting but the freedom and exposure of naked among others, many still in some form of clothing, was more so. Ryan hadn't delved into exposing me in public but I was finding exhibitionism thrilling and could imagine being dared to do so in public could be very exciting.
I had chosen the opposite direction on the beach and found it ending at a tall rocky outcropping jutting into the water. There were fewer and fewer people strolling as they seemed to turn back the other way randomly before having to at the rocks. I stood looking out over the ocean. The feeling of the warm breeze off the water, the small waves lapping at my feet, the feel of the sand under my feet being pulled by retreating water, and the endless of expanse of water and soft puffy clouds floating in the sky. I suddenly understood how you become mesmerized by the ocean.
I moved to the dry sand, dropped the two bits of material, and relaxed onto my back. The drinks might have had something to do with it, but the sun beating down on my naked body on the beach became quite erotic.
That erotic feeling slowly took over for me. My eyes shut, my senses focusing on the feeling of the air movements over my skin, the sun beating down on my seldom exposed body parts, and the soft sounds washing over me. I soon stroked my breasts and parted my legs to feel the sun directly on my pussy. One hand shifted from a breast down my stomach and between my parted thighs. I gasped at the first touch of fingers sliding over the nub of my clit before parting the lips of my pussy, already slick with juices. My knees raised and parted to the sides. I became lost in a sense of privacy of the moment. Lost in a sense of being alone on the beach and the quiet around me allowed the sense.
My fingers became my lovers in the moment. They were unhurried, undemanding. They took me from erotic to aroused to intense. Lost in my moment, fingers of one hand pinched, rolled, twisted, and pulled a nipple. Fingers of the other hand rubbed the clit, stroked the outside of my pussy, delved inside with one, two, then three slickened probing fingers. My hips rose from the sand as my body and mind felt the impending orgasm rising within me. My fingers became more hurried, more demanding. My mouth became vocal with moans and groans and gasps. My mind flashed back to pairings with Ryan's friends, to last night with Adam and his marvelous cock... Big Cock... reaching so deep. So consumed had I become that when my eyes slit open during a flutter, I didn't hesitate or consider stopping when I spied a young couple standing right before me. They were both naked. She stood before him, her hands lost behind her and moving. His hands encased one breast and between her parted thighs. There sunglasses were on top of their heads and their eyes were fixed on my hands on my body but mostly on the one between my legs where now three fingers were driving furiously in and out.
Behind my sunglasses, my eyes opened fully to see them and that seeing added fuel to everything I felt. My hips rose from the sand and my stomach quaked in response to the orgasm that even being interrupted by strangers wasn't going to deny. Instead, the audience, which they were, was the jolt of sexual energy that sent me over the crest. My head rolled back with my mouth opened into a moaning 'O' and my panting, ragged breathing held in my chest. My middle finger curled to probe and stroke for that spot until... my legs and stomach tensed, then rolling shivers of flesh and muscle as my finger found and stroke my g-spot and built-up energy erupted with my three fingers deep in my gaping, leaking pussy.
When my breathing calmed somewhat, my eyes flashed open as I remembered the young couple. When I tilted my head to look for them, I found her kneeling before him. They had shifted 90 degrees so they could still gaze at me as she began licking and sucking his cock. I could now appreciate more detail about them. They were both well-tanned, indicating they had likely been enjoying the sun longer. They were both perhaps mid-twenties and trim. I saw the glint of a wedding band on her left hand as it held his cock to her mouth. She had shoulder length blond hair and smallish breast. He had stylized brown hair and the kind of muscle structure from the gym. His cock, which was very hard, was of average length by my widened experience due to Ryan. About six inches. They were a good-looking couple but when I shivered slightly before them it was the comparison of that 'average' cock and the one I experienced last night with Adam.
The situation was extremely erotic. I had just experienced a very nice orgasm outside in the open and they had witnessed it. I found one of my hands idly fondling a breast as the other was similarly occupied between my splayed thighs. Now, behind my dark glasses, I was the voyeur as she began a more intentional licking and sucking of his cock.
My hand left my crotch as I sat up, my other hand continuing to fondle my breast as I hesitated a moment, then made the decision. On hands and knees, I crawled the couple yards in the loose sand alongside his hip next to her. They both looked at me at the same time, he down and she directly at me after taking her mouth off his cock. His cock was glistening in the bright sun from the saliva of her mouth. I remembered my glasses, took them off and tossed them back to my flimsy suit. I looked from one to the other as my hand settled on his thigh and inched up to his hip. My eyes clearly were speaking to them and their eyes then locked on each other, shared a mutual smile and both heads nodded. Perhaps, this was the outcome they had coveted.
With the nods, my hand slid inches further to stroke over his balls and cock, joining hers. He gasped and sucked in a deep breath. My eyes shifted to the cock in my hand as she released it but remained in place as I stroked it, fondled the head, and felt every inch of the hard shaft. Her hand then slid to cover my hand as I stroked him. I looked at her to find her face one of eagerness and excitement as we both stroked and touched him. On impulse, I leaned forward, not to his cock but to her face. Her face shifted to a look of uncertainty but I continued tentatively to hers. My lips parted as I brought my lips to hers. It was brief but her lips were soft, supple, and yielding. I pulled back. Her tongue came out and touched where we had kissed, then smiled. My first kiss with a woman... at least, my first sexual kiss with a woman. And, apparently hers, too.
She pulled him to sit on the sand. I lowered my head, lifted his cock, and took it between my lips. I stroked down and up over his cock, pulled back and was pleased to see her moving in to take her turn sucking him. We traded back and forth, one sucking him, the other licking and kissing some part of his cock and balls. When I felt her fingers at my hanging breasts, any last remnants of uncertainty evaporated. I began greedily sucking on the cock. She must have shifted as I felt her fingers plunged into my wet, open pussy. Her fingers quickly left me, though, and she shifted opposite me and her lips joined mine on the head of her husband's cock. Our lips played back and forth between kissing and sucking it and kissing each other. When the man came gasping and grunting, we moved in to take his cum between us. Some cum we missed and landed on his abdomen which was shared between us with our tongues.
A few moments later, I stood, once again feeling tentative and uncertain about what had just happened. The other couple stood, though, and each moved in to kiss me in turn. I sighed; my tension again released. We quickly agreed on plans for dinner that night, the three of us giving off a vibe of shared expectation and anticipation. As it turned out, we weren't going to be disappointed.
I chose my outfit for dinner carefully. Although the resort was clothing optional outside, inside the facility clothing was required. I had splurged on some serious shopping before this trip. I chose one of the club-style mini-dresses I found. It was red with a hem that was only about six inches below the bottom of my ass and pussy. It fit smoothly over my hips and waist and the back was non-existent. The front transitioned to a straps behind the neck and the material over the bodice was loose and draped with a plunging gap nearly to the belly button to easily expose the insides of the breast. The loose material provided no support for the breasts and the front and back made it impossible to wear a bra. I finished the look with a red lace thong and matching 4" heels. I thought about jewelry but decided against anything else. Once I had discovered the resort was clothing optional at the beach and pool, I made the decision to go bold. As I considered myself in the mirror and remembered how my first night had gone, my excitement for tonight increased. I had only been with men before and the potential that tonight presented was both intriguing and stimulating.
As I approached the resort's dining room, I found the other couple, Ted and Diana, waiting just outside the door. Ted was dressed in pressed slacks and long-sleeved shirt open at the collar. Diana's eyes ogled me as I approached, my breasts jiggling under the loose material of the bodice. She was wearing a short, mid-thigh white form fitting dress with flared sleeves. The coverage of the dress made it impossible to guess what she was wearing underneath.
I walked up to them, gave Ted a quick kiss in greeting, then stepped over to Diana. I gave her a kiss, a bit more sensually to tease Ted.
I whispered just loud enough for Ted and Ryan to hear, "This afternoon... do you usually troll the beach in search of someone to entice?"
They shook their heads in unison with quick, shy glances at each other. Diana offered, "No... God no... we've been here three days and we just thought it was so amazingly erotic to just be naked. When we saw you..."
Ted inserted, "... it was just so beautiful and erotic. We felt guilty to watch, but..."
They seemed to be a true couple because Diana picked it up, again. "... we couldn't help ourselves." She looked nervous, then, "What about you, though?"
I shook my head, "I just got here yesterday afternoon. This was the first time I have ever dared to take off my suit. But I know what you mean about being naked in public and that was what happened to me out there. It felt so erotic... the breeze, sun... before I knew what was happening..." I considered them. "Apparently, you two are experiencing new options like I am." She nodded with a deep blush.
Through dinner we introduced ourselves, formally expressing what brought us to this kind of resort. They were in an experimental mindset while keeping an open mind to steps toward increasingly sensual experiences but wanting to maintain discretion for families and work. They had no explicit intention of seeking a sharing adventure but encountering me on the beach was a catalyst they couldn't resist. After the meal was finished and we were pondering dessert or drinks, I suggested she and I visit the women's room. I was definitely aroused by the prospect of what the evening could be and wanted to discretely feel her out of their intentions, if any. Before returning to the table, I stopped us discretely away from the main dining room and ended up directly asking their expectation for the evening while my fingers grazed her forearm until we were holding hands.
She sucked in a breath and her eyes flickered shut. When she opened her eyes, they search the main dining room where her husband sat waiting. She finally gasped out that they were hoping for more of what was started on the beach. It was their first time doing anything like that. They had no initial intention of finding other partners. They just felt being naked would be enough of a thrilling vacation
"We talked about you back in the room. We had agreed to meet you for dinner and we wondered aloud to each other what that meant. Did it mean anything? We admitted to each other that it did... it meant quite a lot. We weren't sure how it happened that you and I were both...", she lowered her voice still further, "... we were both sucking him. We would never have thought about doing anything like that. We've not had questions about ourselves or thoughts about expanding beyond ourselves. But... with you... we're curious." Even under her tan and the subdued lighting I could see her deep blush. Nervously, "What about you, Teresa?"
I smiled and hugged her, then, "I'm coming off a bad situation, Diana. This resort was recommended to me and I didn't know what to expect. I only decided to come with an open mind. And, I am very much open to you two. I've never been with a woman before but I am very curious, if you are. Do you suppose Ted would mind?"
She laughed as she took my hand. As she began leading us back to the table, "Isn't that supposed to be every guy's fantasy?" I squeezed her hand. I was quite nervous suddenly. This was a new big step and I had suggested it.
Diana took charge when we stopped at the table where Ted still waited. "Ted, Teresa and I are going back to our room. If you don't want to miss out, I suggest you tip the server and catch up to us." With that, she pulled me toward the hallway.
Diana didn't wait for Ted. She led me down the other wing of the resort from my room, used her card-key to open the door, then stood suddenly apprehensive and shy. I stepped into her, my hands encasing her face as I leaned in with my mouth to cover hers. Her hands rose to my sides, then around my back and my hands left her face to go around her neck. My tongue probed past her lips, which she opened hungrily, when the room door again opened. Ted stood in the open door, frozen by the sight of his wife in a passionate kiss with another woman.
He stepped up to us, letting the door close behind him with a bang, and placed a hand on each of our backs as we kissed. The presence of Ted didn't interrupt Diana or me and it was several more moments before we separated gasping and both shyly smiled at him as we gave him our attention. With one hand still on Diana, I put the other around Ted's neck and pulled him in for kiss to match the passion I had shared with his wife. Diana moved in when I finally pulled back from him. When she parted from him, we shared a sly look and understanding smile that spoke to each other. Ted had not uttered a word since entering the room and remained silent as I began unbuttoning his shirt and Diana began at his belt. When I had his shirt open, I moved my lips to his chest and nipples. I felt Diana also shift with her own lips moving up to his stomach while her hands continued undoing his slacks. Ted pried off his shoes as Diana pulled his slacks down his legs, helping him with their removal along with his socks as I removed his shirt. We both stood and pressed our bodies into him, our hands roaming over the exposed skin as he was now just in his boxers. Our fingers simultaneously slipped inside the elastic band of his boxers to find his rapidly hardening cock. Our fingers battled with each other for access to his shaft or balls until I dropped to my knees while pulling his boxers down as I did. He moaned as I engulfed his cock head into my mouth despite her fingers around its base.

Her fingers disappeared and that gave me more access to his cock which I greedily took advantage of. After a few moments, my eyes saw what else was happening when her dress fell to her feet and she stepped out of it after prying her feet from her shoes.
I pulled my mouth from his cock and stood behind her as they kissed. My fingers worked to undo the clasps of her bra, then to push the straps off her shoulders. With the straps trapped by her arms around her husband, I wormed my hands between them to fonder her bare breasts. She gasped at my touch. She was about to turn to me when I stopped her and guided the two of them to the bed. Ted's legs hit the edge of the bed and he stumbled back taking Diana with him. They laughed but it was a momentary pause as I encouraged them both into the center of the bed as I pulled her bikini panties over her butt and down her thighs. As she crawled to her husband, she crawled out of the panties.
Ted turned her onto her back, the two now only focused on their approaching fuck. She gasped as he plunged his rigid cock into her ready pussy with a powerful thrust. Her eyes were focused on his and the exclamation was telling, "OH... MY GOD... TED... YESSSSS! Oh, fuck yes."
I knelt beside them, still fully clothed. After a few moments, she and Ted settling into a steady rhythm, Diana turned her head to me with a lusty smile. He left hand left his arm and snaked between my legs to my thong covered pussy. Her fingers moved the material to go underneath and stroke my wet lips. Ted, seeing what his wife was doing, slipped a hand inside the loose top of my dress and fondled a breast.
Diana said between gasps, "Teresa, get undressed."
It didn't take me long. I slid off the bed, slipped off the heels, pulled the dress over my head, and dropped the thong. I climbed back onto the bed as Ted continued thrusting into his wife. I kissed him, then moved nearer her head.
"Have you ever eaten pussy?" She shook her head. I smiled and swung my leg over her head, leaned forward to peek at her, smiled, and lowered my hips to her. I felt her tongue tip before feeling like I was sitting on her face which told me she was eager for her first time. I sighed and looked at Ted in front of me. He was watching his wife but not really seeing much except some motion and my reaction. I leaned forward and took him with my hands to kiss him as he supported himself with one arm and used the other to fondle my breast.
Having had such a head start, they came before I was ready but it was still exciting to be with a couple. I wasn't sure what would happen but they were in no hurry. Naked, the three of us casually sat and talked, sharing some wine provided by the resort. Diana came up behind me, pressed her breasts into my back and fondled my breasts as she moved my hair with her face to kiss my neck and shoulder. I sighed and watched Ted watching us intently. I turned and pushed her back onto the bed. I kissed her like I would a male lover, a hand roaming over her body. I broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes. I made my decision, sat up, turned and swung my leg over her, again. This time, though, I lowered my head between her legs. She groaned when my lips and tongue probed on her pussy. I sucked her clit, her lips, probed into her hole with my tongue. My first time eating pussy and a cum-filled pussy... and I loved it.
I felt Diana pushing me over. I was confused, disappointed at first. She didn't like it? But then I saw Ted next to us on the bed. He was sporting another hard cock.
"Your turn, Teresa." She looked up at her husband, "I want you to have her. I want you to fuck another woman." He kissed her and looked at me, as if wondering how I wanted to do this or to be sure I felt the way. I very definitely did.
With Diana on her back, I shifted down her body and spread her legs further. I raised my ass while on my knees and began eating pussy, again. I clamped my lips around her clit as Ted scrambled behind me and abruptly drove his cock into my hole. I groaned into her pussy and my lips compressed around her clit which brought a deep groan from Diana. I slipped my hands underneath her butt and lifted them slightly to drive my tongue as deep as possible into her hole. I had never thought of loving another woman. I had never been in the situation, but I knew this wouldn't be my last time. This time, the three of us climaxed.

CHAPTER 3: ISLAND FUN -- THE BOYS
"Would you please help us?" I lowered my large sunglasses down my nose as if I hadn't noticed him. I was reclined on one of the beach lounge chairs alongside the volleyball area. I had a paperback open and a floppy hat on my head. While I had the look of someone engrossed in reading, I had selected the location deliberately. Five guys were playing volleyball. Three on one side, which left two on the other. The two were magnificent specimens of maleness: roughly six feet tall, athletic muscular shapes, and black. They looked like college athletes on vacation to the point that I wondered if it might be semester break. I had even been watching with interest when, after losing yet another point against the three, this young man had looked around at the sunbathers and focused on me. I had been watching him and his partner for some time, actually. When he called time and stepped in my direction, my eyes had focused like a laser on his cock swaying in front of him. Both he and his friend had large, thick cocks. Maybe not quite as large as Adam but I had decided Adam had to be some kind of freak of nature. But, not by much apparently judging by what was swaying in front of him as he approached.
After lowering my glasses to show my eyes, I fought myself to shift my eyes up to his face. "I'm sorry... what did you say?"
"My friend and I were hoping you might help us against those guys. You look fit and athletic." I continue to watch him. I hadn't much experience with volleyball and told him as much. "That's okay. The rules are pretty loose. Please?"
He put his hand out to me. He was very confident. He was very good looking. He was very young. And that was exciting, too. I was so much older and he was asking me...
I dropped my feet to either side of the chair which parted my thighs, reached up, and he assisted me to my feet. I dropped my glasses and book on the lounger, I saw him fight to move his eyes from my pussy. He turned and I jogged with him back to the game. He made the introductions quickly. His name was Jason and his friend was Michael. He had us spread out on the court and had me start behind them. They instinctively bent over to await the serve... talk about distracting! Two dark, tight butts in front of me.
I surprised myself... and them, I think. With the loose rules allowing bad hits and palming, I made an impact. The guys were right about being able to win because it soon became a lopsided contest as I was able to fill the gap in coverage just enough to keep the ball in play. Soon, I was jumping at the net and diving for balls like them. We beat that team badly and the next several teams that formed in a kind of 'winner keeps playing' kind of thing.
When we were hot and thirsty, we agreed to relinquish the court and move to the beach bar. I was covered in sand sticking to my sweaty body. As I moved to the lounger to retrieve my sunglasses, I tried brushing the sand off. Soon, Jason and Michael were both brushing their hands over my body, front and back, to assist me. The brushing of hands transitioned to stroking very quickly, though. They had most of the sand off me when their hands and fingers became focused on my breasts, nipples, and pussy. I leaned into them, remembering the resort rules against overt sex on the resort's public areas. But I was smiling as I reminded them.
After several drinks, they took me to the water where the rest of the sand was washed away. In deeper water, their touching was unseen and I didn't resist. I had my arms around the necks of both of them as each held a leg. Their other hands were busy on my opened body with my breasts, nipples, pussy, clit and asshole being stroked. It was very exciting and felt outrageous. I was facing the beach. I could see all the people there, the next volleyball game, the walkers, the waders in the shallows, the sunbathers, some naked, some topless, some wearing suits. And I was being fondled my two attractive, exciting young men and nobody could really see it.
Or could they. Maybe not really see, but I found the lifeguard watching us too closely. I pointed that out to the guys and they mumbled in frustration. Their frustration? At that very moment, they each had a finger inside my pussy. Reluctantly, for all of us it seemed, they removed their fingers and lowered me until my feet were on the bottom. The water was at their chest at the time. By the time my feet were touching bottom, my face was turned up to breath. The guys laughed, picked me up, and moved me closer to shore. I begged off anything more. I needed a shower and rest. They asked to meet up at the club tonight. I quickly agreed.
I had taken a much needed shower, ordered room-service for dinner and took a nap, also much needed. I woke naturally before the alarm sounded and felt refreshed. My body was already beginning to tingle as I began preparing to meet Jason and Michael. After fussing over my hair and makeup, I stood naked in front of the small closet. I didn't have that many options but there was still an outfit I hadn't already worn for dress-up. It was a bit more casual but would still be good for the club. I pulled a sleeveless white button-up blouse and held it up to the light. As I remembered, it was a bit transparent. The skirt I brought for it was short, above mid-thigh, and pleated. I knew it would fly up some if I spun (I tried it before the mirrors at the shop). I then selected my black 4" high heels.
Then, I moved to the dresser to consider lingerie. The tingling I felt, in anticipation of meeting the guys who had already shown their eagerness, made the decision for me. I left the bras and chose a white, sheer thong. The white, I knew, would add to the potential of being seen, if I wasn't careful... or, if the guys became sufficiently assertive.
The club was packed by the time I arrived. I ventured into the throng and wondered how I would find Jason and Michael when I felt a touch at my elbow. It was Jason who slid his large hand down my arm, gently took my hand, and created a path to a booth with U-shaped booth around the table. Both guys were in button-down short-sleeve shirts and dark slacks.
I slid into the booth and bumped to the back with the guys on either side of me. Each pulled me into a comfortable kiss. I was thankful at the moment for the subdued lighting. As I touched their chests in the kiss, it hit me that my mind had been remembering them naked. I suppose they may have had the issue about me.
We had a few drinks and talked around the heavy beat of the music by leaning our heads in close to each other, which also had the effect of casually touching. Then, Michael announced it was time to dance. I wondered who it would be first but both slid out of the booth with me, each taking a hand as we snaked our way through the mass of bodies to the dance floor. We danced a song, one in front and back of me, requiring me to turn frequently. At one point, Michael took my hand, raised it over my head and spun me in place. He then looked over my shoulder, smiled hugely and nodded, presumably at Jason. Jason moved in behind me, his hands on my hips, and leaned his mouth next to my ear.
"Your outfit is perfect for having fun, Teresa. You let yourself go this afternoon in the water, are you ready to do that tonight?" I wasn't sure what he was talking about specifically, but I nodded my head enthusiastically. I kept thinking about Ryan and Harold. Ryan had encouraged me to change in a way he didn't understand what the effect would be; Harold had encouraged me to always move forward down the path I wanted without understanding where that path had originated. That path put me with these two guys tonight. This was the path for me and tonight was about these two and the discovery that lay ahead for the three of us. So, yes, my nod was enthusiastically accepting.
The path that is tonight quickly takes shape. As a new set takes form, I have one in front of me and the other behind, each tight to me, each bumping me with their hips. My reaction, my response is to grind my pelvis, then my ass into one, then the other. Their actions were testing, my response to it was enflaming. Jason, at the moment, was behind me. He leaned into me, "You are the sexiest woman here, Teresa. Others are already watching you."
Whether that was true or not, whether that was truth or seductive, it enflamed my already raging emotions, it acted as adding combustible fuel to already burning desire. When their crotches pressed into me front and back, feeling their large cocks against me, I placed my hands on Michaels upper arms and began bumping my own pelvis forward and back into one then the other. Jason's hands were on my sides. We were a tight threesome bumping and grinding to the rhythmic beat of the bass.
Jason turned me so I was facing him. It only shifted who I was ground into where as they both pressed into me, both grinding into my body trapped between two hardening cocks felt through our clothes. Jason leaned back while holding contact at our pelvises. His fingers came to my blouse. I had left two buttons undone, almost to my nipple line to provide occasional cleavage flash. He opened another button as my eyes dropped down to watch. He then turned me back to Michael who immediately opened another. My blouse was now open below my breasts and my earlier decision not to wear a bra allowed my breasts to dance with their own motion with the new freedom. I knew the insides of my breasts were frequently visible as they moved me around. After a few more songs, the remaining buttons were undone, my blouse now held together only by it being tucked into my skirt. Now, as I gyrated, spun, swayed, and hopped, a nipple or breast flashed into view.
The band took a 15 minute break and we retreated to the booth, breathing hard, and blood pumping with the energy of the music and arousal. While waiting for our drinks to arrive, I expected and received the hands of both men. Hidden under the table and low lighting, each took a knee and placed it over their leg. I kissed one, then the other as one hand stroked up my thigh and another slipped inside my gaping blouse. I was sure we were pushing the limits of acceptable behavior but the crowd effectively hid us despite being in public. One finger snaked under my soaked thong, along my drooling pussy, and inside. Other fingers were fondling a breast, rolling and pulling a nipple. All the while, my mouth and lips moved from side to side, never but a moment without thick male lips pressed into mine.
When their mouths left mine, I was slumped, my breathing ragged, and blouse pulled to either side exposing my breasts fully before a small group of men and women turned to our table with lusty smiles on their faces. Our drinks were also waiting for us. Apparently, the waitress didn't find it to be her responsibility to maintain decorum.
I lifted my legs off theirs but was not able to close them as one of their hands held them apart and continue to stroke and probe. My eyes were glazed as I gulped my drink too fast and didn't even consider closing my blouse.
The guys dared me to leave my blouse as it was when we prepared to leave. I was both mellowed by drink and aroused by passion to readily accept the challenge and whatever else might follow. During the walk to their shared room, I was stopped twice and openly mauled by the two men, one kissing me and fondling my exposed breasts while the other stroked my pussy and dipped a couple fingers into my hole. The first stop resulted in my thong pulled down my legs and left behind. The second stop had my blouse pulled from the skirt and left hanging open. By the time we finally approached the room, I was panting and on the verge of an orgasm. I stepped out of my heels, slid the blouse off my shoulders, and released the zipper at the back of my skirt and pushed it down my legs.
Standing before them naked in the hallway, I pressed my body into each, giving each a passionate kiss and feeling the hands of the other roaming over my available body. When I finally bent over to collect my clothes, I felt a thick finger sink abruptly into my pussy. I gasped and stumbled into the other, my head pressing into his crotch. I shifted only slightly to place a stabilizing hand directly on his hardening cock. The finger in back was joined by a second as a breast was vigorously fondled and squeezed. We were in the hallway and I desperately wanted to be fucked. If they had made the move, I would have been agreeable... more than agreeable. Instead, they released me. One gathered my clothes as the other used his key-card to open the door.
Stepping inside, though, even as the door was still closing, I sank to my knees in front of Jason and jerked his belt and slacks open, pulling them and his box shorts to his ankles. I smiled hungrily at the beautiful cock I remembered pointing at me. I did the same to Michael before taking the head of Jason's cock between my lips as one hand groped to the side for Michael's. I grasped it, my hand immediately stroking down and up as I took Jason's cock head to the back of my mouth and to the entrance of my throat.
Both men shifted from foot to foot as they kicked off their shoes. Their bodies moved as they shed their shirts and two pair of hands were again on my head and shoulders, one bending over to grasp a breast. When I felt Jason's cock pulse in my hand and mouth, I switched. I began stroking his saliva covered cock as my mouth moved to the side to engulf Michael's equally long cock. Saliva escaped the corners of my mouth as he pushed deeper into my throat. I was in a frenzy. Two cocks. Just me. My body was quaking on the edge of an orgasm only from the environment of the resort and giving oral to two cocks and knowing both would be taking me however they wanted.
I was unceremoniously lifted by the two pair of hands and deposited on the bed. I bounced and giggled. My breasts heaved and my legs splayed open. Jason stood at the foot of the bed eyeing my open, drooling pussy with eyes that had abandoned any control over the lust within him. My shoulders were pulled and I turned to find Michael sprawled behind me and holding his hard cock up. He mouthed, suck me. I smiled but my mouth was already opened wide as I scrambled around to kneel between his spread legs and swallowed his cock to my throat. I felt the bed move behind me, then felt hands on my ass, a cock rubbing up and down along my pussy before it pressed into my ready hole. My mouth opened around Michael's cock and I gasped as my pussy became filled with another stranger's cock. I exploded as he thrust deep into me, my mouth still over Michael's cock, gasping around the head, my moans and groans muffled by it.
Jason's cock pummeling my pussy never faltering in its efforts, though. The pounding into my pussy had the added effect of pushing my mouth down over Michael's cock, though Jason had eased back when he saw me go into my orgasm. I arched my head up, a string of drool hanging from my lips to the head of Michael's cock as my body quaked. He grasped my swaying breasts and pulled my nipples sending orgasmic jolts back and forth from my pussy to my nipples and crashing through the rest of my body.
As my orgasm ebbed, I glanced up at Michael. I gave him a lusty smile and he blew a kiss my way. Jason continued to slam into my pussy and my mouth gaped open to take Michael deep inside, again.
When I felt Jason's cock swell and twitch in my pussy, I paused over Michael's cock, then pulled off it and looked over my shoulder. Jason had completely stopped. He began to say something but I nodded my head, first. He was bareback and I appreciated the concern. "Give it to me. Fill my pussy with your cum."
He thrust with all his might into me and that thrust sent him over. His cock spewed cum into my pussy. I looked into Michael's eyes as my body was claimed by this man I had met so recently. As another stranger's cum coated my pussy amid the grunts coming from him, my body shook with a mini-orgasm, more psychological than full-on physical reaction.
Without pause or thought or direction, I crawled up Michael's sprawling form, my movement pulling the last of Jason's cock from my pussy. I straddled Michael's middle, raised his cock, and moved my cum dripping pussy over it until it sank over his cock. I sat fully down his length, my just fucked pussy still hungry for more. We both gasped at the suddenness I took him, his cock going deeply into me. As I began pumping up and down on his cock, I leaned forward and lustily kissed him. At the end of the kiss, our lips still brushing against each other's, I whispered for him to add his cum, too.
As we rested after, Michael raided the mini-bar while I took a towel from the bathroom to spread over the sofa in the sitting area before I joined the guys, a space left for me between the two. The talk between us was casual and superficial. It was clear to each of us we were merely buying time for another round. When I finished my bourbon, I slipped off the sofa to my knees in front of the them. I moved from one to the other, sucking one while stroking the other, then switching again and again. When they were both hard, I stood up in front of them, my own hands moving over my breasts and mound in anticipation.
"Now what? How do you want me now?" I blushed at my brazenness with these two men. I felt so wicked and wanton.
Jason pushed himself off the sofa without a word and took my hand. He moved to the messed-up bed and onto it. He lay in the center on his back with me kneeling alongside him. He simply held up his cock. The implication was clear but I thought, we've already done that I was thinking something different. Maybe it was my very slight hesitation or the look on my face. But my hesitation didn't last long but a moment. I swung my leg over him and was quickly settled down his length. Then, I found they did have something different in mind. Jason pulled me against his chest looking into my eyes.
"Have you had anal? Have you ever experienced a double penetration?"
I was nervous but the cock already in my pussy and the hands stroking my ass and the tingling still coming from my pussy from before were pushing me forward. Harold. What was his 'move forward' going to unknowingly get me involved in? I'd only experience anal once and that had been Ryan with his puny cock (oh, how I think of him, now...). But anal with these cocks? And, DP at the same time? Oh, God...
I nodded to Jason and looked over my shoulder to Michael, "Anal only once and not with a cock like the two of you. Never DP... before." I smiled nervously. "Be gentle?"
They both smiled. Then, Jason pulled me toward him and rotated his hips down and his cock came out of my pussy. I was initially confused until Michael's cock plunged into it and fucked me for only a moment. Then, he pulled out leaving my pussy feeling empty but Jason moved his cock back into me, pushed me back down on his cock and I felt Michael behind sliding his cock, now slick with the mixed cum of my pussy, over my puckered asshole.
Michael had grasped my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. My asshole, I knew, was lewdly exposed to this man and a blush rose in my face. How silly. I had been sucking and fucking these men, relaxing naked with them, even playing volleyball naked with them earlier and frolicking in the ocean. Now, I was blushing? But this felt so much lewder and more erotic. Only sluts do DP, don't they? Maybe that's all a hotwife is... a slut. I felt his cock head at my exposed ass and I sucked in air in tense anticipation of what this might be like. I felt him press against the tight opening and Jason softly encouraged me, telling me to relax. I instinctively knew what to do. I breathed and press back with muscles and body. It took some effort, both of us. I had to relax. He was so much bigger and I knew it would hurt for a moment. I diverted myself with Jason. I kissed him and focused my pussy around his cock in my pussy. His cock popped past my sphincter and all three of us gasped, me the loudest with a cry out more than a mere gasp.

I pressed my hand back against Michael to stop him from even moving. It really did hurt. It's didn't kind of hurt, it really hurt. The muscles felt brutally stretched. But even as I thought about the hurt, it began to ease. I released my hand from his hip and as Michael pushed his cock slowly in increments into my tight ass, I groaned loudly and pressed my hand back against him, again. He stopped immediately. My ass and pussy screamed at being so stretched. But in only another few moments the sensation eased. I pressed back slightly myself, taking another couple inches of his cock, then took my hand away from him, used it to brace myself over Jason, and told them both, "Okay."
They both began gently moving inside me. Michael pressing further and further as Jason began short strokes in and out of my pussy. Soon, I felt Michael's hip against my ass. He was all the way in and I gasped out in relief, joy, and amazement. The feeling was incredible. I felt full like I have never felt before. My entire body seemed to be on sensory overload and it was all emanating from the two holes stuffed with cock. The two cocks moved disparately in me. Jason began firmer strokes despite being on the bottom while Michael seemed more tentative, probably reacting to my earlier gasps and feeble responses. The two cocks moving in adjacent sleeves compounded the electric sensation of each, like nerve endings being stimulated in my pussy were shooting through the thin membrane to my ass and back and forth.
I came explosively, wedged between the two men and feeling consumed. Jason wrapped his arms around me and held me to him as my body shook while my moans, groans, and gasps filled the room. Once my body settled, only slightly, they continued until they both came, filling both holes with cum.
The rest of my stay at the resort escalated my experiences. I added the pool to my naked investigation and activities. We played more volleyball, both on the beach and in the pool. And, I did a lot of walking, especially on the beach. I found it amazingly erotic being outside naked so much. My coupling was definitely not 'making love'. We were fucking. We fucked in the sand, pressed up against a tree or bent over a fallen tree, and in the shallows of the gentle surf.
That trip was what I would point to in the future. It was what I would eventually look to as a new baseline of experience and how I might challenge myself even further forward. It was a week of experiences I wasn't sure could be matched. The week's experiences consumed my thoughts while returning home. It wasn't so much that the experiences be exceeded or even matched, but that this trip showed me, proved to me, the woman Ryan had wanted to create, his hotwife, was the woman I was and was happy being. It was the mantle I accepted as me. Now, the issue really was... what do I do with that?

CHAPTER 4: THANK YOU, HAROLD
The resort proved to me what I should have already been prepared to believe without having taken that leap. My experiences at the resort quantified the excitement and satisfaction I was capable of giving and receiving. The situations I experienced while following my ex-husband Ryan's lead should have been sufficient. The eventual outcome was traumatic and confusing. The resort proved to me that I was not only strong enough as a woman to be my own person without a man but I could determine my own experiences and exert my own control. The initial experience with the single man, Adam, had been the clincher. I felt like I had stepped through a door of opportunity, a door with many new options available to me. I was anxious to see where this could take me but tentative about the unknown.
These were the thoughts that swam in my head on the flights and quiet times on the way home. They were constantly on the edges of my consciousness the next day as I went about the chores of returning home and, refreshed and newly determined, beginning the deliberate effort of securing a job to augment the alimony and divorce settlement. It was the very thoughts that had me standing at Mr. Swenson's door and lightly knocking. I was wearing t-shirt, shorts, and sandals.
Just as his door began opening, a young couple from down the hall appeared and approached. Given my intention, I became nervous about the image despite it being perfectly appropriate for any tenant to approach the complex manager.
I saw Harold look past me at the young couple and give them a nod of recognition before his eyes came back to me. "Mr. Swenson, could I have a moment of your time?" I tried to make it sound all business, which seemed to confuse Harold.
He held the door wide and stood to the side so I could pass. I stopped a few steps inside his apartment without taking much note of its layout or appearance and turned as I heard the door close behind me. I turned and stepped into him. My sudden move surprised him in likely several ways and stepped reflexively back but bumped into the closed door.
"Teresa?"
I shushed him as I rose up on my toes and covered his mouth with mine. It was calculated. I felt we had a certain connection from our earlier talk ... and more by his resort recommendation. I spoke through lips touching his, "I am going to thank you, Harold." My fingers worked at the belt and snap of his cargo shorts. "And, I want you to let me do it."
He took a deep breath and held it, his chest expanded, his body tensed, as my fingers slid the zipper down. Only then did I pull my lips from his as I turned my head to look down as my hand left his shorts and moved under the waistband of his underwear. When my fingers encountered his penis, I looked up into his eyes with a hungry, satisfied smile. It swelled in my touch. His eyes reflected uncertainty, nervousness, and a look that suggested an improbability of experience. He might have been stunned, but he didn't speak, he didn't protest, and he didn't push me away.
I sank to my knees before him and, as I did, I pulled his tighty whities over his hips to his ankles to join his shorts. My mouth opened as my hand grasped his hardening cock and pointed it out to meet my mouth. My lips first kissed the head, then my tongue came out to lick all around it, then down the shaft, back up at which point my mouth encased his cock head. I sucked on it, pushed forward to take more into my mouth, and was rewarded by a series of gasps and sighs from above.
His hand rested lightly on the top of my head. He wasn't encouraging my head one way or the other, either to suck deeper or to push me away. He seemed to just want to touch me, some part of me. He moaned, then, "Oh ... Teresa ... what are ... why ... oh, it feels so ... goooood."
His feet shifted for support and his body seemed to sag more firmly against the door. He grunted and gasped. I felt his hips jerk. His cock in my mouth was stiff ... rigid in my mouth. I pressed firmly over his cock and pressed the head just into my throat. He gasped louder. One of his hands pressed suddenly against the door behind him so hard it sent a smacking sound to be mixed with his groans and moans and the slurping of my mouth over his cock.
When both his hands were on my head and his hips jerk toward me sending his cock deeper into my mouth and throat, I squeezed his balls, raised my mouth to the head and sucked like a vacuum. I was rewarded with a first spurt of cum into my mouth and was followed by several more as I sucked hard to extract all I could from him.
I licked his cock for any stray bits of cum that had escaped my mouth. I then stood, pulled him against me from the door and shifted him to the side and pressed him into the adjoining wall of the small entry. He looked dazed ... stunned. His eyes searched mine as if to find some tell as to why this had just happened. I gave him a peck on the lips while stroking his exposed, softening cock.
"Tonight. My apartment at 7:00. Dinner. I will explain." I turned the door knob. I had placed him so the door opening would hide him. I turned back to him, "And you have explaining to do, too." I left without giving him time to respond.
A knock on the door and I checked the clock on the stove. Right on time ... 7:00 PM.
I smiled as I wiped my hands, dropped the towel on the kitchen counter and walked in my heels to the door ready to stun him a second time. I opened the door and held it wide.
"Oh my God ... Teresa ... what ... what's going on?"
Harold Swenson was standing at the open door smartly dressed in pressed dark slacks and button-up short-sleeved white shirt. He was holding two bottles of wine. I stood before him boldly in a white sheer baby-doll negligee with a single tie in front so it gapped open both between my breasts and my stomach. I also wore sheer white thong and white strap sandal 4 inch heels.
He entered my apartment, perhaps a bit nervous someone might see him with a nearly naked renter. He managed to only stammer, "Teresa ... what ... what is ... all this?"
I back up until the door could close, then stepped into him and gave him a better kiss on the lips than the peck I gave him hours before. His lips were yielding but his stunned reaction allowed little response.
"I told you. I intended to thank you."
"But ... earlier ... wasn't that ...?"
He robotically offered the wine. One was a Merlot; the other a Chardonnay already chilled. I thanked him and handed him back the white wine. "Don't be silly. That was the appetizer to the thank you." His eyes were traveling over my exposed body. "I wasn't entirely honest or forthcoming before. The resort opened my eyes."
I had the table set with us sitting across from each other across the short distance of the rectangular table. I wanted to always be in his line of sight. All through dinner I sat straight, deliberately so to expose my breasts and upper body underneath the flimsy material of the gown. I confessed to him what had truly and fully been bothering me when we had talked before, what was behind the divorce, how complying with my husband's wishes had changed me, and how it had exposed his inadequacy in handling the changes he initiated. I fell silent, finally, and he watched me. But I saw more than him just considering me, he was appraising me ... and not just me by my words but me ... his eyes appraising my exposed body ... and ... I think ... something more. It was that appraisal I saw in him that led me to ask the question I had struggled with.
"Now ... Harold ... why did you choose to recommend a small, secluded resort with a nudity tolerance? And, why had you gone there given what you've been struggling with?"
After a moment of reflection, "First ... Teresa, I have a follow-up. You said the resort opened your eyes, how so?"
I told him. It was a succinct recap but it was a rundown of Adam, the couple, and Jason and Michael while still eluding to more. I was blushing at the end. My confession of the times of being shared by Ryan seemed historical when I mentioned them, this was still very fresh and impactful. He was watching me carefully, I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy lubricate as I recounted the experiences of the resort. All the while I wondered why he asked and why I was divulging so much and in so much detail except that it somehow seemed right and appropriate and necessary. I felt like a slut on the trip, hooking up with random people, enjoying the open sex and exhibitionism, and realized it was what I still wanted. I didn't want it to be just a vacation adventure, I wanted it to be a part of me ... somehow.
I released it all so boldly and shamelessly. I was flushed, even my breathing became ragged, and I took deep breaths to calm myself and that highlighted my exhibited breasts to him more. I rose from the table, forgetting my own question to him, and went to the counter for the other bottle of wine. I opened it and brought it to the table with new glasses for the red. As I poured for him, he caused me to stop in mid motion. As I stood next to him, he reached up, took hold of the small ties of the gown and pulled them. The gown released at the single point of closure and gaped open. I was still bent over but stopped pouring as his hand moved inside the fabricate and cupped a breast hanging next to him. I sucked in a deep breath, closed my eyes tight as the feeling of being fondled coursed through me. I steadied myself, my heart beating fast, his hand caressing from one to the other of my breasts, then sliding from my breasts to my bare butt cheeks and somehow finished pouring his wine.
As his finger slipped under the string of the thong running between my cheeks, I returned to my side of the table. When I poured my own wine, I was very aware that the gown parted to fully expose my right breast. It was only a bit more additional exposure but still somehow meaningful.
"You are an exceedingly lovely and exotic woman, Teresa." That was how he began his answer to my earlier question. "You are the kind of woman that turns a man's head, makes it difficult to forget having seen or known you. I knew more about you than I let on when we talked." He went on to say that an old friend of his and his son came to visit after golf. While entering the building, I came through. Holding the door politely for me, the son asked if he knew my name. He told him and the son nodded with an unusual smile on his face. Harold later pushed the son and he confided, away from his father, that he was one of the men my husband set me up with. I barely noticed them and certainly didn't recognize him but the comment stayed with Harold. So, when we talked, he had a much better understanding of my conflict than I had divulged to him. His suggestion of the resort and his choosing the resort to begin with were the same: he thought I would find what I was looking for there because he had found it there, also. He had wanted to finally move on from his dead wife. Not forget her but become whole again. He met women there who convinced him he could move on and still enjoy life.
"I figured, if it could have that effect on me, the resort would be perfect to guide you back to what you desired. Even though you didn't share what the change was your husband encouraged, you did share that you desired and wanted the changes that occurred. Already having a little idea what they probably were, I gambled."
I rose from my chair, clutched my glass and the bottle to my body and put out my hand to him. "Which is why I now desire to thank you."
He nervously allowed me to lead him to the bedroom, but then stopped. "Teresa ... I ... I didn't expect ... I didn't bring a condom." He seemed embarrassed to even say it. But it brought a smile to my face. The concern for me at that moment ... a real gentleman.
I set the glass and bottle on the side table and slid the gown off my shoulders as I stepped up to him. "Dear Harold, you'd need more than one condom." My eyes were glazed with lust for him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and covered his lips with mine. His free hand settled on my bare back and softly glided up and down as the kiss became mutually urgent. I pulled back, finally, and smiled, "Besides, I'm protected and I want to feel you."
He was quite nervous. "Teresa, I ... I ... I'm old enough ... to ..."
I took his glass and set it by mine. I began to unbutton his shirt, reached up on my toes to kiss him, again. "You are old enough to guide me, to help me, and you did that." I opened his shirt and kissed his chest and bent over to kiss his stomach. I rose and slid the shirt over his shoulders and down his arms. "I think I found myself, again, at the resort and ..." my hands went to his belt as I sank down to my knees before him, "... and I have you to thank for it." I looked up as I lowered his zipper and a hand pressed against his cock under his underwear. "You wouldn't deny me to properly thank you?" I helped him out of his shoes and socks. I looked back up as I dropped his slacks. "My husband wanted a hotwife. He got one. He didn't understand what that meant. He couldn't handle it." I help him step out of his slacks. "The resort exposed something to me." I caught his eyes as I pulled his shorts down. He gasped and moaned. I held his hardened cock and kissed the head in front of me. "How can I be a hotwife if I'm not a wife any longer?" I slid my mouth over his cock and he groaned deeply. "I don't know the implication of all the possible terms, Harold, but if I can't be a hotwife without being a wife... for me to move forward would that make me a slut?"
I thrust my mouth over his cock for several minutes, stopped, kissed the head, and stood up with a hand stroking his cock. I looked him in the eyes as I backed to the bed, leading him by the cock. "I am happy with that. I am happy to be a slut and I will discover what the means for me. You, Harold ... I want you to christen this new me. You saw me but you held my honor. You just set me on a path for me to make my own discovery. You are a wonderful man, Harold."
I crawled backwards on the bed. I lay back and opened my legs. I reached out to him. Watching him as he crawled on his knees to me, I was taken by the stark difference of his aging body and the much younger men on the resort but the feeling was still intense within me. It wasn't the body's appearance but what the body could do and there was nothing wrong with the hard cock bobbing below Harold as he made his way between my outstretched legs.
When he hovered over me, I pulled his face down to mine. I kissed him and he responded hungrily. Our mouths opened for our tongue to probe each other. His bare chest crushed my breasts and I could feel his hard cock against my clit and pussy as he maintained enough separation there to slide his cock over my wet slit, parting my lips but not entering me, and gliding over my stimulate clit. Harold had experience, he had enjoyed sex and the nuances of it I could tell. His hard cock teased me as it glided over and parted my pussy lips. Occasionally, his cock head would touch my hole and I sucked in a breath in anticipation of being penetrated but he would shift, rotate his hips and his cock would glide along my lips, again.
I moaned and mumbled into his mouth, "I want you."
He pulled back an inch, maybe less. Our lips still touching. "I'm right here."
I groaned, "Inside ... I want you inside."
I felt his smile on my lips. GOD ... this was different. The other men ... the men Ryan shared me with ... the men at the resort ... I was fucked, taken, as if afraid the opportunity would pass, perhaps. This ... this was so different. Even Ryan had come to merely fuck me in the stimulation of having shared me with another, eager to claim his turn. This ... OH GOD ... this ... he ... Harold was so different, as if the awkwardness of my presentation had passed and his acceptance and comfort reflected a confidence the other men hadn't achieved.
I panted the words again into his mouth, "Please ... inside ... inside me ... I need you ... inside me ..."
His elbows were alongside me. His hands cupping my face as we kissed but he moved, rotated, and shifted his pelvis and his hard cock dipped along my pussy lips until it was pressing near my hole. I gasped at the feeling that his cock was homing in on my hole as if with an action of its own. My breath was caught in my throat as I his lips and tongue continued against mine but all my senses were riveted on the feeling of his cock head poised at my hole. With a smooth rotation of his hips, his cock slid inside. I pulled his upper body into mine and moaned a guttural response as it slowly moved inside. He pulled back a bit and pressed back in, moving deeper.
"OH GOD, Harold ... yessss ... yes, yes, yessssss."
He raised his upper body, lowered his head to kiss and nipple at my nipples as his hips began moving in smooth strokes, his cock gliding in and out through my very wet and clasping pussy. I stare up at him with a lusty smile. It was so unexpected and wonderfully exciting. I had come to expect being fucked, a physical only need, that I found his gentle, caring, and considerate attention and appreciation was very erotic and arousing.
I gazed up into his eyes as he plunged his cock smoothly and deeply into me. He watched me in return as he varied his speed and depth and rhythm. It was as if our eyes were having an unspoken conversation and part of that communication was out bodies. I clamped my pussy around his cock, rotated my pelvis, raised my hips and wrapped my legs around him in varying motions and combination to provide different sensations and contacts.
He was in no hurry. A confidence of belonging came through from him. He fucked me but it was different and found myself relaxed and enjoying this man inside me, this man so much older than the others. A smile broke out when I felt him roll us to the side and I happily went with it, adjusting my position until I was kneeling over him. My hands went to my head and through my long hair as I settled down over his cock in this position, feeling him deeper, his hands coming up to cup my breasts and fondle them. I rose and fell on his cock and looked down at him. He had a soft smile on his face.
"You're an amazing woman, Teresa." He pressed his hips up to meeting my downward movement and we both sighed. "Your body is real, mature but still firm, with real curves, not the grace of youth or starving diet control. Men love a body like yours but I am sure you found that at the resort, didn't you?"
As I fucked up and down on his cock, I leaned forward, my breasts, those mature breasts he said he admired, hung down and swung with my motion and he grabbed them, again. "Did you recommend that for some confidence boost?"
He smiled and thrust up into me, "I hoped in two ways: to feel admired; and, to get fucked." He pinched both nipples as he gazed into my eyes. "Both happened ... yes?" I nodded. I fucked harder, faster. "You came back with new confidence." I nodded and moved faster. "You came back and understood the direction you wanted to move."
I cried out and fucked him urgently, taking over suddenly in desperate need. My breasts swayed and bounced as I drove down onto him. He moaned and gasped, too. "Yes ... yessss ... I knew I could ... should ... and will move ... forward. I like being ... a hotwife. I will be ... a slut ... to feel ... the same ... things."
My declaration seemed to herald our orgasms. I fell forward to my hands braced alongside him as our hips flew aggressively against each other, my hair cascaded over my face as my head sagged and my body began convulsing. My arms quaked and he pulled me against his body and wrapped me into his arms with my face in his neck and shoulder as his cock emptied into me as my pussy spasmed around it, my cries of release muffled into his shoulder.

It took many moments for either one of us to move afterward. My pussy continued to grip him as the last of his semen oozed out and he slowly deflated. But I stayed in place using my pussy to grasp him, to hold him inside for as long as possible. I sighed deeply and his hands softly caressed my back. A 60 year old man and he gave me one of the best fucks.
We were relaxing in my living room. I was cuddled in his arm, our naked bodies pressed into each other as we finished the bottle of wine. I was waiting for his body to recover and soon I would become more aggressive in encouraging that but now we just relaxed. His arm was around me, his hand stroking up and down my upper arm, his fingers extending to graze the side of my breast.
"I spotted a tattoo, is it new?"
I nodded in his arm, remembering the decision when I passed the parlor on one of my sojourns into the small tourist town near the resort on my last day. It was impulsive but after the day and night with Jason and Michael it felt right. It is a simple one but expressive, at least to me. It is a four inch long arrow on the side of my right hip, the point and feathers are brilliant red, the shaft a bright yellow. It is pointing forward.
I squirmed to turn and straddle his lap. I pressed my messy pussy down against him and kissed him on the lips. "I got it just before leaving. Inspired by you, Harold. Our little talk before made quite the impression on me and the resort was exactly what I needed." I kissed him hard, then, "Midway in my stay, I had a thought and asked around." He watched me with a smile. "Yeah ... I thought, what made him think to recommend me to a nude beach resort?" I wiggled my pussy down and felt his cock resurging and I could tell he knew what I was going to say and I knew I wouldn't have to help him with any recovery. "I found one staff woman who remembered you very well." He smiled and pressed his hardening cock up against me. "She blushed as I pulled the encounter out of her."
He smiled, "Which one?"
"You dog, you ..." I raised my hips up and he knew exactly what I intended. He slid his hand underneath and held up his now hard cock. I wiggled against it until it sank into my hole. I looked him in the eyes, his cock head just inside me. "You stud, you." I thrust down over his cock and we both groaned.

CHAPTER 5: POKE HER

"Were you serious what you said the other night?"

I was dozing on a lounge chair at the side of the complex pool. I lifted my hat, the same floppy hat I bought at the resort, and shifted my sunglasses down my nose a bit. Harold was standing over me. He pulled a nearby chair closer and sat down on it sideways.

I gave a quick glance around. There was space around us but I still replied quietly. "Of course, Harold. I would have thought my actions would have confirmed that." I gave him a smile intended to remind him of what those actions were. I knew he didn't need much reminding as his eyes shifted over my exposed body. For the first time, I was wearing the thong bikini at this pool. I wore a cover-up through the building and out to the pool but it was another indicator of my intentional attitude. It was erotic to have my tanned, bare butt on full display among the pool group that was considerably younger tenants.

"Well, how is your quest for sex going, then?" How bold... but then this was the man I shocked by sucking him off, then inviting him to dinner for the real purpose of fucking him under the pretense of thanking him.

I chuckled, sat up and swung my legs to the side to sit before him closer. He continued, "That's the rub, isn't it? Before, it was arranged. Now... it feels intimidating to create the situation."

His eyes went over my shoulder. I knew there were a group of guys back there. Apparently, my new position with my nearly bare butt now visible had their attention.

He softly mused, "I suppose it is a balance between getting more and not seeming like you'd jump on every boner you create."

I took the chance to glance behind me. Three guys in their mid-20's watching me while making comments among themselves.

I nodded. I looked into his eyes, though mine were shielded by the dark glasses I wore. Was this man just a font of understanding words of guidance or was he looking to jump my body, again. After the last time, I had no doubt he would be eager to do it, again. And, the idea had crossed my mind, already. I had very much enjoyed him, too.

He was right. That was what I was struggling with. "Exactly." I smiled. How is it that my main confidant about this is a man who could be my father? Not that I could ever discuss anything like this with my father. But since this relationship has formed, "It isn't like these guys should be my source, is it? I mean, I want a jump, some sort of normalcy to life, also. It isn't like I want a queue formed outside my apartment door." I lowered my glasses, again, so he could see my eyes as I smiled. "Is that what you want to see in your building?"

He laughed softly. He had managed to keep his hands to himself despite the closeness of our knees, though his eyes frequently gazed at my barely covered breasts and pussy. The fabric of the suit had no liner and formed closely to my body. "No, discretion would be very much appreciated." I smiled back at him. He was exhibiting an amazing amount of personal... discretion.

It became quiet. There was more but it remained quiet. I encouraged him but he shook his head. Not here he said, stop at his apartment on my way back to my own. And, he stood and left. I refrained from watching him leave. I needed to act like it was just a conversation. Innocent. Just the complex manager and one of the tenants. I reclined back on the lounger, adjusted my hat to shade my face. My body was flooded with that warm flush of initial arousal, though it would be covered by the bright sun. I saw the response, though. The thin covering over my tits. My nipples poking out clearly signaling my body's response. I quickly lowered the back and turned onto my stomach. That might bring more attention to me but I could hide my arousal. I tried reading my novel, the latest thriller by Robert Crais. It wasn't working, though. I was wondering what Harold had for me. I flushed, again. No, not that, I smiled, there must be something else.

I rolled to sit on the edge, pulled the short, semi-sheer cover-up over my head, and gathered my belongings in the beach bag, another reminder from the resort. It had been 15 minutes after Harold left. I would 'discretely' stop at his door.

I knocked on his door, the beach bag over my right shoulder. His door opened like he was standing right there. His apartment is on the parking lot side by the entrance not facing the open area into the commons. Was he waiting? Did he expect me to follow so soon?

The door opened. "Mr. Swenson, may I speak with you?" I didn't look around me but acted as if someone might be listening from their apartment or suddenly appearing in the hallway.

He stepped back to allow me in. As I passed, he slipped the beach bag from my shoulder and let it drop next to the closing door. His hands firmly grabbed my shoulders and guided me to the end of the kitchen counter. I felt him grasp the thin cover-up and tug it up my body. He pressed me into the counter, bending me over the edge. His feet nudged mine open and I found them doing so. I was stunned by his action but equally aroused, too. One hand was on my back holding me against the counter as something else was happening with the other. I suspected and found out soon enough when his hand on my back slid down my back and ass to move the thin thong material to the side and his cock pressed against my pussy.

I gasped, "Harold..."

"Shhhh..." He plunged his cock into me. "Of course, you're wet and ready." He plunged in and out of me, his thrusts pressing my stomach into the edge of the counter, my upper body pressed onto the counter but now by my own action without his holding. "You were right, Teresa."

My mind was dazed. God, this felt good. So different, though, from the time before. This wasn't the gentle and loving older man I enticed before. This was a strong, self-assured man. This man was good, too.

"Wha... what... riiiiii... right?"

He chuckled between grunts as he plowed into my pussy, fingers now adding stimulation to my clit as he pressed over me.

"Your husband wanted a hot-wife. You wondered... now that you aren't married, but want to continue with what you found you enjoyed... would you be a slut. You're right... you are a slut."

"Oh... FUCK... yes, Harold... FUCK ME! YES... I... want it."

He pulled out of me. I moaned in frustration. He pulled my thong down my legs. I stepped out of it as he pulled my thin cover-up up my body and off. I released the tiny strings of the top as he pulled off his shorts from around his feet. I was about to go to my knees but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch. He plopped down and pulled me with him. He held his cock straight up and I smiled lustily. I knelt over his mid-section, took his cock from him, and guided it into my open pussy. I sighed as I felt his cock filling me, again. His hands were immediately on my breasts as I leaned down to kiss him as my hips began instantly moving up and down over his rigid cock.

Nothing more was said, though there were many sounds escaping from both of us. I braced my hands on his shoulders as I bounced up and down on his cock. His hands grasped, fondled, and squeezed my breasts which was the only thing keeping them from bouncing and flopping. My eyes closed as the sensations flowed through my body. I was quickly rising to an orgasm and I could feel his cock was rigid inside me like rock. I felt his cock jerk, swell, and pulse. I shifted to grinding my pelvis on him, the movement providing a different motion and stimulation to both of us but it also provided pressure on my clit against his pelvic bone. I heard panting and gasping, moaning and groaning. My eyes flickered open and I saw his mouth hanging open but mine was, too. The sounds were from both of us. I felt his cock jerk violently inside, his hips rising off the couch and I ground down even harder. Just after I felt his cock spew the first of his cum into me, I orgasmed.

"My God, Harold..."

I had collapsed to the side onto the couch after our mutual climaxes eased. I landed on my back, my left leg hanging off the front of the couch, my right bent at the knee and resting against the back of the couch. My breathing still hadn't fully eased as I turned my head to find him. He was returning from the kitchen with two large glasses of ice water. I admit my eyes quickly focused on his shrunken penis bobbing in front of him.

He moved my right foot to the top of the back and sat down trapping my left leg under his. I was spread open and couldn't move. His eyes dropped to my exposed pussy and he watched for several moments quietly. I was sure my pussy was still somewhat open and there was probably some cum leaking out, too. His hand moved to my mound and his thumb began lightly stroking my engorged clit and pussy. I almost purred.

Then, he talked. I listened. I was beginning to think that when Harold talked, I should listen, like that investment commercial years ago. He confessed he was nervous about what just happened but wanted to show me something and he hoped he was correct about it. He was. He wanted to show me how much I really do need to be fucked. Now that I accepted it, I needed it. I arched my eyebrows and told him I wasn't submissive if that's where this was going. He laughed. No, I had proven that I wasn't submissive when I took control when I 'thanked' him before. But the need for feeding the beast now living inside me also presented a problem. That was the other part of what he was showing me... how easily I might be taken advantage of. I needed a way to engage, to get my fix, as it were.

His thumb pressed into my pussy and I sighed. With a comfortable smile, I asked, "Am I right in thinking you have an idea about that?"

He smiled and brought his cum covered thumb up to my mouth. "As it happens, I do. For one encounter, anyway. If you are interested." I smiled.

A poker game. That was his idea. I told him that seemed an awful cliché. He had shrugged his shoulders. It was an excuse for being together. I was to think of it as role-playing, if I wanted. I had to smile. After all, 60-something year old guys and a 39 year old woman.

When the other three men arrived, I was in Harold's kitchen setting up snacks and assorted drinks. I was bent over purposely.

"Shit, Harold, you weren't kidding!" I stood up slowly and turned to face them. I was wearing an obscenely short black, pleated skirt that sometimes covered my ass cheeks. On top, I was wearing a white, buttoned sleeveless blouse of very sheer material tied to expose my belly and only a couple buttons fastened at my breasts. I also wore 5" high heels which felt awkward and exaggerated my walk. Harold had suggested the outfit and reimbursed me for it. Oh, yeah... only a thong, no bra. When they saw me bent over, they saw a good view. When I turned around, my nipples were clearly visible.

I served them all drinks and they stood around awkwardly staring at my display as I moved around and among them. Actually, to say it was awkward was an understatement. They could have been hormonal college frat guys by their behavior. Harold moved away from them and sidled up to me. His hand went under the skirt, which wasn't difficult, and whispered in my ear, "I think I better get them sitting down and start the game before one of them falls over." I giggled and nodded. He had a plan: for about 45 minutes, they really would play cards while I continued to tease by being close. Then, it would ramp up.

I was dripping wet as I moved around the table delivering snacks or drinks or casually just being next to them. I knew it was time for the next stage when I stood next to Harold and his hand moved behind my legs and stroked up my thigh to my butt. It had to be obvious what he was doing because one after the other became focused on his hand rather than the cards in their hands. Then, as I moved around the table delivering drinks or whatever, they followed the cue from Harold. The first was still tentative but they quickly became bold with their hands moving up my legs and under the teasing skirt. I parted my thighs as the hands moved from my bare butt-cheeks to my pussy covered by the wet thong.

Harold placed his cards face down and handed me his drink. I gulped down some bourbon as his hands grasped the strings of the thong and pulled it down my thighs. I used one hands on his shoulder for support as I stepped out from it with his assistance. Harold brought it up to his nose, breathed in, and flipped it into the center of the table with the current bets.

"A little bonus for the winner of this hand." I flushed... anticipation, excitement, arousal. His hand moved up the inside of my thigh, a finger teased over my pussy, then that finger probed into the lips and sank into my hole. I sighed a moan as his finger moved in and out slowly. I heard him say, "I'm going to need your assistance, dear." I looked down. His left hand held his cards while his right was between my thighs. "I raise $5." It took a moment before I understood. I leaned over to take a 5 from his pile and his finger thrust deeper into me. I tossed the bill into the center, watching it land on top of the thong. I groaned. My body experienced a minor shake as I was bent over the table being finger-fucked more aggressively. The betting continued, I threw in another bill, all the while with his finger sawing into me and my moans adding to the atmosphere of the hand.

Harold ultimately lost the hand. In truth, none of them seemed very attuned to the game. Harold announced that the winner gets a new bonus during the next hand. He pulled me down by my blouse and another button opened. He whispered into my ear. I shivered but immediately crawled under the table to the man who had just won. There was total silence above me as I moved to the man, my hands working his belt and zipper. As I tugged his pants, he raised his hips from the chair, and I pulled his pants down enough to fully expose his already hard cock. Without hesitation I began licking the length of his thick cock before I took the head into my mouth and heard his gasp. Quickly, the next hand began and by his lack of movement except to raise his hip occasionally, my head bumping the underside of the table, it seemed this guy was not playing given that his hands were under the table on my head. His grunts, gasps, and groans played to the background of the betting of the others.

I didn't want him to cum. If I knew they were all like Harold, I could have been more aggressive but I didn't know if they would be as resilient as Harold had proven to be. I wanted to fuck four men tonight. So, I took my time, sucking and licking cock as the men played their game above me. When another of the men won a hand, he would reach underneath the table and I moved to him. I was soon sucking on a familiar cock. Whether by manipulation of the events or mere fortune, Harold was the last of the four to receive my mouth on his cock. He didn't leave it there long, though. He pushed his chair from the table and brought me out from underneath. My lips and chin were slick from the saliva of my efforts. I stood next to Harold and wondered for only a moment what might happen next when his fingers went to the short zipper on the side of the very short skirt. He pushed the skirt down my legs, then stood, pried his shoes off and pushed his own pants and underwear down his legs. When he took his seat, again, he maneuvered me in front of him and pulled me toward his lap. I spread my feet to the outside of his legs and eased back to his lap, felt his cock against my butt, and paused as he rubbed the head over my pussy until it hit my hole. With a gasp from both of us, I sat down on his cock.

The other three men were watching intently as I began moving up and down on his cock. Harold relaxed back on the chair and announced that for the next series of hands I would fuck the winner like this and play the next hand for the man. That would almost assure a change as I knew almost nothing about poker and was going to be greatly distracted.

The betting increased and I didn't want to lose too much money so I folded, freeing me instead to concentrate on fucking Harold who now was assisting me with his hands on my waist. My breasts were flopping and we weren't quiet between our moans and my butt smacking against his hips. I felt a tapping on my shoulder. I focused my eyes and found the table quiet, that hand ended and the winner across the table standing and removing his slacks now. As he took his seat, his cock pointing in the air, I glanced back at Harold and slowly stood, his cock sliding out of my pussy. The moment my pussy was empty, his cock smacked wetly against his abdomen.

I sighed as I stepped over his legs. I knew my pussy was obscenely displayed as I did it. The three other men intently stared. As I moved around the table, I untied the blouse and removed it. Now, my bouncing breasts would be easily viewed.

I settled down on this second cock, a smile forming on my face as it sank into me and moans came from the man. I resumed fucking but made no pretense of playing his hand. I had reached a nice level of arousal and wanted to retake that and build on it. The length of each hand wasn't long enough, though. Each time on a cock was just long enough to reach a good buzz of erotic arousal but not long enough to push over the crest to an orgasm. It took a while for the fourth man to win a hand. After that, all pretense of playing games was over. After the final hand, Harold approached and eased me off the man's cock. Again, just short of real satisfaction. But that changed...

The table was cleared and I was bent over it, my breasts pressed against the table top, my feet spread wide. Someone, I didn't know who or cared, stepped up behind me, moved his cock along my pussy and sank it abruptly into my hole. He thrust powerfully into me, his cock driven deeply into my already wet and open pussy. He thrust hard, his tempo increasing. Other hands snaked underneath to rub and pinch my clit. My upper body was raised until I was supporting myself on my forearms and elbows. My breasts and nipples were similarly fondled, squeezed, and pulled and, when one wasn't, it swung wildly from the forceful slamming of the cock into me.

"OH, FUCK... OH GOD... OH YESSSSS." This was what I needed. This was what I wanted. The prolonged but interrupted fuck before had become frustrating, arousal rising only to be stopped over and over. Now... now it was real. My arousal seemed to skip stages and jumped to the point of eruption as the cock slammed into me forcefully, powerfully, vigorously. My breath caught in my throat. My legs began shivering. My head sagged with my mouth open until it was pressed into the table. As the cock assaulted my pussy, fingers from several hands pulled, twisted, and pinched my clit and nipples. I exploded in a powerful orgasm. My head shot up and a moaning, gasping, guttural sound flowed from deep inside me as my entire body quaked and shook.

My entire body quaked and spasmed. I felt the cock inside as my pussy squeezed and clasped around it. I felt it spasm and jerk, too. I felt it spew its cum, emptying in my already drenched pussy from my own secretion of arousal and orgasmic result.

As I felt the cock pulled from me, suddenly feeling empty, I fought for some control, anticipating some respite to achieve that, but it would not happen... No sooner was that cock out than another slammed into me. I groaned as my upper body slid along the surface of the table from the impact. I was looser and more lubricated but he was more intent and determined. He pounded into me, his pace increasing, surprising me with the intensity. I twisted my head to find Harold looking down with a lust-crazed look. I groaned and moaned at the assault. Fingers again added to the assault. Again, the fingers abused my clit and nipples as his cock attacked my pussy. I came again, then again with each of the other two men.