Incest Aashiqui 1 (A Pure Love Story) (completed)

There can only be one king.
Ok guys first of all sorry for the long delay. I was busy with my studies. Moreover i was also writing Ashiqui 2 part 2.

Good news is I am done with my studies, now i am free for 3 months. And i have also completed Ashiqui 2 part 2. So ye story khatm hone k baad woh start karunga. And and and i am also writing Ashiqui 3.

Is story ki baat karein to daily 3 updates post karunga aur koshish karunga k jald se jald isko complete karu.

So jo jo parh rha tha story woh ready rahe aur jo new honge please go and read the updates. Its on my best stories ( ye mein nahi boht se log kehte hain )

Milte hain kal 3 updates k sath

expectations
Ok guys first of all sorry for the long delay. I was busy with my studies. Moreover i was also writing Ashiqui 2 part 2.

Good news is I am done with my studies, now i am free for 3 months. And i have also completed Ashiqui 2 part 2. So ye story khatm hone k baad woh start karunga. And and and i am also writing Ashiqui 3.

Is story ki baat karein to daily 3 updates post karunga aur koshish karunga k jald se jald isko complete karu.

So jo jo parh rha tha story woh ready rahe aur jo new honge please go and read the updates. Its on my best stories ( ye mein nahi boht se log kehte hain )

Milte hain kal 3 updates k sath
Chalo suru karo :d