Incest Aashiqui 2 ( A Saga of Thriller, Hate, Love, Romance, Friendship, Betrayel and Revenge )continue

There can only be one king.
Huum ek sawaal chhod gaya wo ladka akhir wo tha kaun ye sab kisliye kiya usne kiski chaal thi ye pit gawa sasur akhir me fir saira ki jamkar class liya shaheer ne superb update dost
:thanks: for your precious comment :dost:

In sare raazo se parda uthega sahi waqt aane pe :wink:

Keep supporting :hug:

Well, first of all i came back to this dead zone only cause of uπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š. Hmm sex related story was good in beginning, but sensual story is the best inatead of that😁. And incest is always fun as long as its romantic and sensitive😍. Wish best for this story hope this it will be completed 🀩
:thanks: for your precious comment and joining this forum on my request :dost:

And ofcourse :welcome: to the thread and forum :love:

I willy try my best to complete this story here on this forum :D as i have already completed writing the updates. So my regulerity will also depend on readers response

Well, first of all i came back to this dead zone only cause of uπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š. Hmm sex related story was good in beginning, but sensual story is the best inatead of that😁. And incest is always fun as long as its romantic and sensitive😍. Wish best for this story hope this it will be completed 🀩

Some spelling mistake 😬 but its ok as its the starting.
start was great. Seems he has some painful past. Keep it up.
oh 🀣 i forgot its an old story and m an old reader as well. But old is gold.
🍻🍻
nice to have this story back
(Is baar agar complete nahi huya na , to dekh lena latka dunga helicopter se 😝😝)
:thanks: for your precious comment :dost:

I know there are lots of grammar and spelling mistakes in the starting updates, i have tried to fix them in the later updates :dost: